AutoRepair Cloud Ratings

Overall

About AutoRepair Cloud

AutoRepair Cloud is aimed at improving every aspect of your business by centralizing and optimizing your workflow. It offers you tools such as repair estimates, invoicing, templates, built-in VIN scanner/decoder, vehicle/customer tracking, inventory management and maintenance, 5 solutions made for your customers so they can track repair progress and history, maintenance schedule and book appointments with you. Learn more about AutoRepair Cloud

James D.
November 29, 2016

“Has all I need”

OverallI am so glad to find this application. When I was looking for something to minimize my daily routine I happened to find this cloud-based solution and it really helps me a lot. No need to install it, I can sign in from any PC or laptop; all I need is the Internet. So I basically have a huge inventory of autoparts on my fingertips for instance.
Prosweb-based, no need to instal huge inventory app for clients
ConsA bit slow sometimes Does not support AutoZone yet, but was promised to have them on board soon
November 29, 2016
Garry W.
October 27, 2017

“I love the QB Online support”

OverallQB online sync Labor Estimator Quotes/quick invoicing
ProsThis software is just what I was looking for. I have had issues with QB on my previous software but not anymore. Great job guys!
ConsI'm happy with what I've got so far. No complaints. Let's see how it goes over the time. New tech docs or more auto part suppliers would be useful.
October 27, 2017
Allan T.
March 7, 2017

“Great system for my business!”

OverallMy accountant has no issues with the reports and is pleased that we are able to keep track of our business. Its great that all the new features released are automatically included in the next update. AutoRepair Cloud should definitely be easier to find out about encouraging for more marketing!
ProsFeatures! Setup is fine and they are constantly developing!
ConsNo cons so far
Recommendations to other buyersIf you hesitate - give it try, it's free
March 7, 2017
Phil B.
Owher
December 6, 2016

“Good application”

OverallWe use AutoRepair Cloud at our family's shop and I think it's good enough. I find it simple to use and use it mainly as appointment schedule and invoicing tool.
ProsBuild-in VIN-scanner QuickBooks integration Appointment scheduling tool for Facebook
ConsNot working without the Internet
Recommendations to other buyersWorth trying, these guys offer whole bunch of functions for 14 days completely free
December 6, 2016
Todd J.
November 30, 2016

“Gives opportunities not headache”

OverallAutoRepair Cloud is simple and useful application for auto repair shop It's a good application with all necessary functions to run auto repair shop. I tried several automotive software in my shop but this one is really useful. There is a special mobile application for my customers which gives more options to communicate with them.
November 30, 2016
Tom R.
February 15, 2017

“The system I was looking for”

OverallAfter all our time spent to research systems, the results have been well worth it. From the capabilities of AutoRepair Cloud to on-demand developments all have exceeded my expectations. Plus all the new features released are automatically included in the next update.
February 15, 2017
Nigel M.
February 24, 2017

“A bit of struggle and I got the thing I was looking for so long”

OverallI had to struggle a bit to make the system work for me and I received a lot of help from the company's support. Finally, I got the software I was looking for so long and it is working just the way I want it to. Thank you guys!
February 24, 2017
Sam M.
February 17, 2017

“Descent software for auto repair shop”

OverallI would recommend AutoRepair Cloud for small to medium auto repair shops. I was quite surprised by this software. There are almost all necessary features, however I would add repair manuals as in some other software.
February 17, 2017
George T.
February 8, 2017

“Awesome tool for a mobile mechanic!”

OverallAutoRepair Cloud is n awesome application with lot of useful features. I'm a mobile auto mechanic and luckily I found this software to manage my repair orders.
February 8, 2017
Shahir a.
GM
Automotive, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
December 1, 2018

“just browsing”

Prosclean website, easy to use. was easy to navigate thru and find what i wanted
Consthere should be a filter to search by price, because im looking for some open source free software i could use
December 1, 2018
Daniel A.
June 26, 2017

“Quotes and maintenance services save me a lot of time!”

ProsQuotes feature is essential as I often provide estimations to my clients; Apps for tablet and cellphone help to save a lot of time when working on a car; Option to add pictures to inspection allows not to miss anything.
ConsNot working without the Internet/Wi-Fi Not connected to NAPA or any similar supplier thought has access to O'Reiley's and Amazon
June 26, 2017
Greg K.
Head
February 22, 2017

“Good software for a good price”

OverallWe've just started using AutoRepair Cloud and when the trial expired we decided to buy Standard subscription. The system's features help to run our shop more efficiently. It has even mobile application for our customers!
ProsConstant development and development of new features upon prior agreement
Recommendations to other buyersIt's a value for money. I hope they'll add repair manuals soon
February 22, 2017
Luis M.
Account Executive
Automotive, 51-200 employees
December 11, 2018

“Great way to streamline workflow for a mechanic shop”

ProsGreat tool makes it really easy to track monthly budget.
ConsThat the tool is web based so that means if you do not have a reliable internet connection at the shop you might run into trouble.
December 11, 2018
Chris R.
February 3, 2017

“Useful and time-saving software”

OverallNot an easy-to-use right away but totally worth the money. Appointments schedule, all major auto parts suppliers and and PayPal integration is basically all I need to automate most common routines. A few basic report types and QuickBooks integration make it even more attractive for me.
February 3, 2017
Jason B.
November 3, 2016

“Glad I found it!”

OverallI am glad I came across this cloud-based software, it is just what I was looking for. Has got tablet and iOs versions, invoicing, appointment scheduling and notifications plus a 14-day free of charge trial.
November 3, 2016
Mike H.
November 7, 2016

“Great app for a small shop owner”

OverallThe app helps me a lot with my daily routine and accounting. I use it on a daily basis to schedule appointments with my clients, manage invoicing and keep all the clients' data in one place.
November 7, 2016
Automotive, 51-200 employees
June 18, 2018

“My dealership has a listing with them”

ProsWe absolutely love having a free listing with them however we have never been able to see a direct benefits to being on board.
ConsUnfortunately we have never been shown that we have or have not been contacted through this tool. Yet.
June 18, 2018
Steven E.
Self-employed
March 2, 2017

“Use it to track my work”

OverallI was doing everything on my own before and when the volumes increased I had to look for a software to keep the stuff in place and keep track of it. I had to play around with it to make it work for me and after a while it began to save me even more time than I have spent. Quotes and repair orders are so much faster now.
March 2, 2017
Fred B.
November 25, 2016

“Good for SMB”

OverallIt seems that these guys tried to mix all necessary features in one application. It's good for SMB shops with limited software budget. What I like the most is that there is a mobile application for my customers which they use to book repair services, chat with me or approve or disapprove repair services.
November 25, 2016
Sarah W.
February 28, 2017

“Great to have it everywhere”

OverallWe found AutoRepair Cloud and it has so many great features that have helped us. This software is everything we hoped it would be. Android and iOS apps make it a breeze to switch between the devices and web interface.
February 28, 2017
Dean W.
March 24, 2017

“The software I like”

OverallI'm impressed by what you guys offer! Now I can manage my work and keep an eye on everything plus keep my customers informed and timely serviced.
March 24, 2017
Ed D.
March 10, 2017

“Simply complete”

OverallI really appreciate the set of functions. It makes my life easier and lets me reduce paperwork almost to zero. I'm relevantly new to the software, but so far so good.
ProsPricing Support Factory maintenance suggestions Digital vehicle inspection Different software for different devices
ConsNo cons so far
Recommendations to other buyersGo for it
March 10, 2017
Joe B.
Mechanic
March 20, 2017

“The functions I need for the price I love”

OverallAs an independent mechanic I wanted a solution that will not eat all of my income and that is when I came across AutoRepair Cloud. The features are just enough to keep my business up and running and the monthly fee is decent, also the company is constantly developing and offers free apps for my clients.
March 20, 2017