Connect Secure Ratings

Overall
4.4/5
4.3/5

About Connect Secure

Enterprise access has been redefined by BYOD, mobility, and cloud services. Todays workers demand secure connectivity regardless of location their desk can be in a car, a hotel room, at home, or at a caf. Pulse Connect Secure is the result of 15 years of innovation and refinement which had led to the most reliable and feature-rich VPN built for the next generation. Learn more about Connect Secure

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
April 18, 2019

“Connect Secure - Tailor made VPN for high level companies”

OverallThe overall experience is uber cool, we usually use WIFI option to connect with out laptops and it automatically connects without any issues. We are working for a healthcare industry with has client history information, pulse secure VPN encryption methods help us to secure our data.
Pros1. The end user interface is very easy to configure and simple to use. 2. The tiny pop ups shows to which network we are connected and restarts automatically when system restarts. 3. Simple steps to add,edit and delete connections on my laptop. 4. When we set the log level to detailed, the logs are very detailed and helps to check the error connecting to any network. 5. Supports most of the operating systems. 6. The connection status is shown at the bottom corner and it also shows signs if any attention is required. 7. It protects confidential data, working on a healthcare industry is suits us.
Cons1. Connection is slow if we don't reboot our system often. 2. Configuration options should be reloaded and it takes time to setup initially. 3. Credentials entered correctly does not authenticate sometimes.
April 18, 2019
irfan s.
Java consultant
March 10, 2018

“One of the best app which has transformed IT with mission critical reliability and performance goal”

ProsThe best part of the app is we can access any where from any location. We have an another option check weather devices are connecting to the network or not automatically. Provides automatic configurations of the devices without loss of productivity.Pulse secure Vadc and suite are two mostly used in real time industry.An "Enterprise" VPN allows people to access their corporate or work network from home, or any other location out of their office. Pulse Secure is nothing like those other VPN providers you linked to. Those are for encrypting your Internet browsing. Pulse Secure does not do that for home users or general consumers. Pulse Secure is implemented by companies who purchase their physical or virtual appliances and implement them in their organizations.
ConsUI part need to be enhanced . remove the unrelated options over the screen
March 10, 2018
Dominic R.
Systems Architect
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
November 13, 2018

“Simple to use VPN”

OverallGreat enterprise class VPN that keeps it simple for end users, but a little lacking for power users that want to get their hands dirty.
ProsWhen it comes to VPNs, simplicity is king. I downloaded the client, entered the VPN url, and hit connect! After entering my username/password, I was in and that was it. You can't get any simpler than that. On top of it, the Pulse Secure platform has nice web-based features as well for connecting to the VPN and accessing resources from within the browser.
ConsWhile simplicity is definitely king, sometimes there are a few options you wish you would have! For me, it was the ability to decide which traffic goes through the Connect Secure app and which stays within the local network. Because I can't let local traffic stay local, I ended up having to remote to servers that I could normally access directly.
November 13, 2018
shaik a.
Associate Software Engineer
201-500 employees
April 22, 2018

“Worlds best vpn connecting medium for the entire busines world making the communication easy for all”

ProsThis is one of the best VPN tools used by world forturne 500 companies since because it has the global countries system to get connected. Using this software we can prevent our business and system from entering the unauthorized usage access as this has very secure firewall which blocks the fake requests that are being connected to the system and its good 2 Factor authentication helps us to join the client location servers in secure manner and work safely. this is the best software i ever seen
ConsThe least about this software is nothing but due to some maintainance activity the VPN gets hung though we will have another backup teritorry to get connected with but this helps in maintain the gap for business so this has to be improved
April 22, 2018
Scott J.
Senior Systems Administrator
January 31, 2018

“Its another option for VPN”

OverallVPN on a budget
ProsThis is an option for VPN that we use for one of our secure PCI compliant environments. It has a headend device and the java client that you access through the web is horrible but the pulse secure client you can download and use from their website is much better. It has very little in the way of options in the client except for a client url. the rest is downloaded from the VPN device itself. The VPN device is fully customizable allowing for role based vpn profiles and many different settings for network access on each of those profiles.
Consthe built in java based client only works part of the time and is very picky about what version of java you use and what OS you use it on. the pulse secure client is much better.
January 31, 2018
Defense & Space, Unspecified
December 5, 2017

“Good for connecting to VPNs, can be difficult to set up”

OverallThis allowed me to connect to work and an institution from home so I had access to a variety of useful literature and documents. I could work from the comfort of my home using Connect Secure.
ProsThis is an important tool used by many to connect to VPNs, and is easy to use once the gateway is set up. I have used it both to access online documents that are only accessible on an institution network and a work network. Some online databases are expensive to purchase, so it is unfeasible to buy it on my own, but using Connect Secure through my work allowed me to access the literature remotely and helped me finish many late night projects from the comfort of my home. It also has allowed for access to a network for work so I could use my laptop at work without having to plug it into the wall with an Ethernet cable.
ConsThe set up process for installing gateways can be time consuming and very difficult for people who do not know what they are doing. The help page is not as useful as it should be, and setup will most likely require assistance for users who have never done it before and are not as experienced with computers. I understand that the connection process itself is difficult, but an easier guide on how to do it on your own should be a priority for ease-of-access of Connect Secure.
December 5, 2017
Pawan S.
Sr. Clinical Report Development Specialist
Biotechnology, 10,001+ employees
February 22, 2019

“So much better than the web-based version”

ProsI've used Juniper web-based and the newer Pulse Secure. I'm able to quickly connect to my company's network using a script that I wrote (this took me a while to find, but it was worth the effort). I like the fact that I can extend my session without being kicked off when I know that I need to be connected for longer than the default maximum time set by the admins.
ConsIt would be nice to have it auto-connect whenever I start/restart my machine since I have to log into my company laptop securely anyway.
February 22, 2019
Defense & Space, 51-200 employees
December 26, 2018

“Easy to setup, easy to use. Simply a VPN favorite!”

OverallPulse Connect Secure allows me to safely remote desktop into my office workstation from anywhere!
ProsI've had the opportunity to continue using Pulse Secure throughout this year and I've learned to appreciate its simplicity over other VPN tools. I've installed it on my desktop and laptops without any problems and is easy to configure for my work connection. A simple Connect button really is all a VPN program needs and Pulse does it right. Once connected, I've never had any latency issues or disconnections, outside of those that could probably attributed to either host or client side connections. Pulse's connection is encrypted and you can rest assured that your connection is safe.
ConsI don't have anything negative to say about Pulse as my opinion of it over time has just gotten better and I don't seem to experience the issues I used to have with it anymore.
December 26, 2018
Solange Estefania V.
Risk Assurance Services
October 7, 2018

“Connect Secure functionalities”

ProsEasy to use software to connect through VPN (Virtual Private Network) to the company's internal network. This software provides a secure extension of the local area network (LAN) over a public or uncontrolled network such as the Internet, to access the internal files (with the necessary permissions) of the company where you work safely. It has a simple interface, it is selected the connection previously configured by the system administrator, click connect and now.
ConsI have not detected any disadvantages yet. You must have the necessary permissions to access and this gives robustness to the security of the information established by the company.
October 7, 2018
Bheesam J.
Sr. software engineer
Telecommunications, Unspecified
January 19, 2018

“using this to get connected with my VPN,new version provide new features and support for new OSs.”

Overallit is an awesome unified security management software and will recommend it to everyone.
Prosi have never faced any difficulty connecting to my VPN using this always able to access to this from anywhere any time and from any network. very strong privacy setting without any complex network setting. some feature like device check before it actually let you connected , automatic configuration of device without any productivity loss, single sign on work upto the user expectation and i never get stuck with any of these. These works perfectly for me.
January 19, 2018
Randall H.
Software Engineer
11-50 employees
March 16, 2018

“Secure way to login to my work machine!”

ProsThis software is simple, easy to install, and easy to use. This is the primary VPN that my work allows us to use, and I use it very frequently when I work remotely from home. I click the connect button, enter my password, and in a few seconds I'm able to remote desktop into my work machine.
ConsOccasionally it complains about the Java version you have installed on your machine, so as long as you update that when needed, this software runs without a problem.
March 16, 2018
Catherine M.
Developer
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
January 8, 2019

“VPN for large enterprise company”

OverallI use pulse with a large enterprise client that has numerous remote workers. I have never had a connection issue! You hardly notice you're connected to a VPN. Connections are quick, whether connecting or disconnecting. It works with my DUO 2fa easily, and I can even request a push instead of entering a password.
Pros- Easy to connect - Consistent Signal - Taskbar app - Mobile/Smartphone options - LDAP Integration
Cons- Setup isn't super intuitive - The app stays open even when I've disconnected
January 8, 2019
Information Technology and Services, 5001-10,000 employees
May 13, 2019

“Complete VPN solution for Big and Medium Organisations”

ProsPulse Secure is a network VPN tool normally used for Enterprise VPN services. My organization was using this tool for their VPN solutions. It is a pretty efficient tool for large scale companies as it provides a wide range of VPNs to connect and also secure.
ConsSometimes the connection lost automatically. Some regions on the VPN are not connecting frequently.
May 13, 2019
Jaime D.
Document Controller
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 5001-10,000 employees
May 9, 2018

“Great remote access”

OverallExtremely easy to use remote access tool - totally secure
ProsI use this software every day to connect to my company network. It gives me the flexibility to work from home when I'm not well or just need some time to get things done. It is easy and straight forward to use
ConsThere is nothing I can say about this handy little tool that is bad - it is easy and I would be entirely lost without it
May 9, 2018
Public Policy, 501-1000 employees
October 9, 2018

“Stable VPN solution”

OverallI have been working with the product for a long time and it has always been a stable and secure solution. Over the years there didn't seem to be many improvements, especially when it was under Juniper ownership. Now that it has been separated, the product line has been expanded and there seems to be more focus on the product.
ProsThe product has quite a lot of options, although they the interface can look a bit complicated. It's a stable solution and since it has been sold by Juniper there seem to more innovation in the product as well.
ConsInterface can look a bit complicated due to the many options and submenus that are available. Sometimes bugs in updates of the client software can cause a lot of problems, so testing of new versions is essential before a broader implementation.
October 9, 2018
Computer Software, 1001-5000 employees
September 2, 2018

“Best securing app for your connection”

OverallThe secure connection for every organisation is a must if you are on a public network. It comes always handy to me and my fellows.I would highly recommend to give it a try.
ProsSo I have been using pulse from past 1 month in my company ,I can surely say that it is the best software out there to use if you are in a working environment. I was provided a licensed version from my company side,as I travel a lot and connect to the general wifi's ,I find it extremely useful to have. The verification process and the easy set up options makes it a cherry on the cake. You can verify connection either py push notification or even by 1 time otp generation. If you are a part of a company then I would highly recommend to use it.
ConsThere isn't anything that I don't like about this app. One thing that could be added is that for verification they can add a fingerprint option too as I mostly use otp and push notification generation from my mobile. Inbuilt fingerprint in laptop will be a great option for verification.
September 2, 2018
Jared T.
Research Scientist
Research, 51-200 employees
August 30, 2019

“VPN connection for Secure Work Access”

OverallEasy connection and easy to disconnect without losing Internet access. Smooth connection and quick speed. Highly recommend on the user side.
ProsLove the ease in which it saves your connection information on the computer to 1-click connect once I am in my lab space.
ConsHave had no issues. Not flashy, but doesn't need to be.
August 30, 2019
Construction, 501-1000 employees
March 8, 2018

“i use this program on a daily basis as a way to track jobsite safety”

Prosi like that it is easy to use; its "one-click" functions make it a breeze on the job site. it is a super easy program to use out in the field on an ipad
Consthe only issues i have with this program is that it tends to not be as specific as i need it to be. it tends to be a bit generalized.
March 8, 2018
Utilities, 51-200 employees
July 17, 2019

“Flexible Software For Remote Access”

OverallWe use Connect Secure for remote access for employees and contractors.
ProsConnect Secure is very flexible in its configuration (server side). When creating bookmarks to access internal resources, fine grained access control is possible. It also supports single sign-on in many configurations.
ConsThe downside of the flexibility is that it is sometimes not easy to get a job done. Luckily support is very good in assisting in these cases.
July 17, 2019
José Elías G.
Auxiliar de Reporting
Accounting, 501-1000 employees
December 4, 2018

“Excellent VPN”

OverallIt has helped us by letting us connect in an easy way wherever we are to continue our job.
ProsThe ease to use the software, everything is done in a one click fashion. And it also has a lot of options to log in to the vpn in case you don't want or cannot use a method.
ConsSometimes 2 step authentication can be strangely hard to make and if you do not disconnect the vpn, it may reset whenever you close or open the computer instead of being paused.
December 4, 2018
Consumer Goods, 10,001+ employees
May 26, 2019

“Work easily from everywhere”

ProsIt allows me to connect securely to work servers and complete my important tasks no matter where I am.
ConsEach time I am locking or taking the computer in sleep mode it requires to re-enter the credentials . Maybe this can be improved.
May 26, 2019
Manoj K.
Lead Engineer
October 12, 2017

“It is very easy to connect to the office VPN remotely using Connect secure.”

OverallI can connect to office VPN very easily
Pros1. I like the ease in connecting to office VPN using this app. All I need to click on its icon and connect to the gateway I wish to use. Give the username and token code [ generated on RSA app on smartphone]. It will connect me to the VPN within few seconds. 2. I can check the connectivity easily, by seeing the green colour status of the arrow on its icon at the bottom of the screen. 3. I have not observed hanging of app or forcibly killing the session till now
ConsWhen I right click the connect secure icon and open the first tab of "Open pulse secure. All the gateways are listed there. Expanding any of them using arrow button, opens the detail but with noticeably shaking of the GUI. It happens to all whether the gateway is connected or disconnected state. 2. I did not like the help page. Both the content as well as its font, formatting etc looks obsolete
October 12, 2017
Joseph A.
Security Guard
Semiconductors, 501-1000 employees
July 29, 2019

“A simple VPN experience”

OverallI haven't had any issues with this software. I use it daily to connect to a VPN. I didn't do the initial set up, so I don't know much about that, but I do know that once it is set up, there isn't much to it. I just click "connect" and type a password and I am in. About as easy as it gets. No frills.
ProsEasy to get what you want. If you want to connect to one VPN, just click "connect". If you want to connect to another, same thing. Minimal footprint on desktop. Easy to see relevant information.
ConsA little slow to connect, but maybe that means the software is verifying a secure connection?
July 29, 2019
Information Technology and Services, 501-1000 employees
April 2, 2019

“Easy Breezy Baby, It's Pulse”

OverallWe wanted a lean easy to use VPN, Pulse is the one that works well without added garbage. I appreciate that.
ProsEasy setup, great connection, can work through wifi or ethernet like a charm. Fast Connection Great Interface Easy add and drop of users.
ConsHonestly? Nothing at all, it does what its supposed to do. It doesn't do anything new, and that's what you can ping it for.
April 2, 2019
Tyler L.
Administrative Assistant
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees
March 16, 2019

“Access work records from anywhere with internet”

ProsThis program has allowed me to be able to work from home or anywhere. I even can access work via Connect Secure apps on my iphone and ipad
ConsLogs me out relatively quickly if Ive been idle for only like 2 mins
March 16, 2019
Toan H.
Senior Specialist
Chemicals, 5001-10,000 employees
March 2, 2019

“Great VPN tool for multinational company”

OverallGreat VPN tool that enables home office
ProsYou can get to the company's server really fast. This program enables users to use all other internal applications, exactly like when they are at work So it makes home office possible.
ConsIf the laptop is locked, then sometimes Pulse Secure just disconnected and this might create some issue if you are loading data in the background
March 2, 2019
Michelle M.
Human Resources and Bookkeeper
February 16, 2018

“Great VPN tool for secure access”

OverallQuick, easy to configure and set up. This is by far the best VPN connection app we tested and works really well in the field.
ProsEasy to install, use and integrate with our IT systems. Highly recommend for creating mobile connections to company servers.
ConsSetup is easy for tech savvy employees. However, employees (primarily sales force) without tech experience struggle with set up and maintaining their apps.
February 16, 2018
Law Practice, 51-200 employees
February 12, 2019

“Great and consistent secure access”

ProsEasy to use Quick to connect Always secure Piece of mind for secure use
ConsWhen need to be reset, have to go into the office. Sometimes defeats the purpose of VPN.
Cheryl L.
Dentist
Medical Practice, 1001-5000 employees
January 13, 2019

“Medical School remote connection”

ProsSecure, safe, user friendly way to remote connect to network on medical center university
ConsAfter 3 years I cant think of any cons. Pulse secure does a great job at what its supposed to do
January 13, 2019
Jaime D.
Document Controller
Railroad Manufacture, 5001-10,000 employees
April 17, 2019

“Great little remote access tool”

OverallGreat all round software that really works
ProsI love this software. I use it regularly to log into the company network when I am working remotely. We all have times that we can't physically be in our office and to be able to quickly and securely log in from anywhere with a couple of clicks is fantastic. Very user friendly a straight forward software that simply does the job
Consoccasionally it is slow to connect but this is only on rare occasions
April 17, 2019
anthony e.
Business Analyst for Data Analytics
Consumer Electronics, 1001-5000 employees
September 14, 2018

“Simplest tool for creating secure connection.”

OverallThis help our organization to implement secured VPN configuration with less cost on training and implementation.
ProsI like the most on this software is the capability to create secured connection without any action to the end user. Implementing this software is very cost effective. No training time needed. less configuration.
ConsNothing I can say with the cons. This serve its purpose without any problem.
September 14, 2018
Jaime H.
Product Owner
Medical Devices, 10,001+ employees
August 2, 2019

“Easy to use secure remote VPN access”

OverallNo problem at all to work remotely from any location outside our company facilities. Great as VPN tool.
ProsVery simple to use for end users with need to remote access to corporate network environment. Very stable, provides access via VPN to all our company resources, just as being at your office desk.
ConsNone. Very stable service. Only dependent on client network performance.
August 2, 2019
Banking, 5001-10,000 employees
May 29, 2019

“Connect Pulse Secure Review”

ProsPulse Secure is very powerful VPN connection application. I use is as a user when I away from the office. Two step verification is successful. With this secure connection, I do not need to be office to access company network.
ConsThe application is having very often update and sometimes it can be annoying to see this alert when you run the app.
May 29, 2019
Hemant K.
PV Engineer 3
January 27, 2018

“Excellent secure way to login to the machine”

ProsWe are using this Pulse secure from last year. No doubt it is most efficient, fast and secured way to login to our machine. Easy to use and handle.
January 27, 2018
Emily H.
Analyst
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
January 30, 2019

“Perfect system for easy yet secure access”

ProsAllows me to take work home, on the train, on vacation with extreme ease. Good, stable connection and much better than options like go to my pc that remote you into your desktop and are laggy.
ConsA few times, I have a "connection" but am unable to load things that require VPN connection (outlook/shared drive), however I believe may be more of a microsoft issue than a connect secure one.
January 30, 2019
Banking, 5001-10,000 employees
April 23, 2019

“vpn access”

OverallI use it for remote access to the company at least once a week.
Prospulse secure VPN client is an easy-to-use VPN solution for remote access to the company.
Conssometimes it takes too long to connect to the company.
April 23, 2019
Jessica V.
Editor
May 2, 2018

“I have been working with Pulse for nearly 2 years. It has a few issues but overall it's been good.”

OverallIt has enabled me to work remotely for a company based in NY while I'm in CA.
ProsI like the integration with my phone, that I can work from anywhere and access the VPN via permissions set on my phone.
ConsSometimes the software seems slow. Sometimes the phone integration doesn't always work so smoothly (i.e., phone randomly won't make sound when it prompts for my touch permission).
May 2, 2018
Narine B.
QA
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
September 6, 2019

“Security in the first place”

OverallUsed it for more than a year and it worked perfectly for me while I was working from home, for secure VPN connections
ProsFor secure connections , while working from home or outside of the office you can use PulseSecure.
ConsAfter I unlocked (rooted) my phone and formatted it, I was not able to connect to Application because it needed smart lock that I could not have :(
September 6, 2019
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
February 12, 2019

“Using Pulse Secure to securily connect”

OverallAllows me to connect to our secure network.
ProsEasy to install, configure and use. It provides the required secure connection.
ConsIt sometimes continues to run in the background trying to connect instead of closing. Probably user error, but not intuitive when the app is closing and when it is continuing to run in the background.
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
December 9, 2018

“Connect Secure review”

ProsThis is a very easy to connect with the remote connection.
ConsI think this product is very good and I never had problems.
December 9, 2018
Jim G.
Jr. Sys Admin
March 13, 2018

“Overall, has been a good VPN experience”

ProsRelatively simple to setup. The users do like using it, it has a simple interface for them and we have very few issues connecting.
ConsAn occasional update may be pushed out that stops the previous version from working. Users have to uninstall and reinstall the new client but are not prompted to do so.
March 13, 2018
Karen W.
tax preparer
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
July 19, 2017

“Provides Extra Security Level”

Overallsecurity
ProsThis software gives you another level of security when logging in to secure websites giving you peace of mind that your information isn't compromised.
ConsIt can be a little bit cumbersome to set up because it takes several steps and you are required to have a smartphone to get the passcodes so you can be linked in correctly.
July 19, 2017
John F.
Ass. Gen. Counsel
Real Estate, 1001-5000 employees
November 28, 2018

“Good secure connection”

Prosrelatively easy to use. excellent for working remotely
ConsThe connection can sometimes be wonky. This will lead me to lose work that I am working on
November 28, 2018
Mark S.
Team Lead
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
July 19, 2019

“Nice clean VPN software”

ProsI have liked how clean the Connect Secures interface is. It makes it simple to know if you are connected and what you are connected too.
ConsEvery once in awhile the software crashes, and it takes some searching to get it running again.
July 19, 2019
Jonathon N.
Sales Coordinator Foodservice Division
Food Production, 1001-5000 employees
May 20, 2019

“Quick and easy connections”

OverallEmployees working from home were unable to access their email or network drives without opening our network up for external hacking. Connect Secure allows each employee to verify their ID and connect to the network securely and access the same files and programs they could while connected to the wired network at the office.
ProsOur company uses Connect Secure by Pulse Secure to allow it's workers to connect to our network via a virtual private network. This allows us to use our Outlook mail and access our network drives while we are at home or on the road.
ConsI haven't found a con to this software yet. It works flawlessly.
May 20, 2019
Alex d.
Senior Analyst
Public Policy, 10,001+ employees
September 18, 2019

“Always Disconnecting”

OverallIt is not the best VPN software I have worked with. The frequent disconnections are a deal breaker when you depend on having that connection to get work done.
ProsThe interface is fairly intuitive. Each secure connection option is listed with a connect or disconnect button next to it.
ConsIt is constantly getting disconnected, and I have to login again. This happens multiple times throughout the day, slowing me down from completing my work.
September 18, 2019
Samuel H.
Service Coordinator
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
April 29, 2019

“Connect Secure for working remotely”

OverallI would recommend this app to any business that wants it employees to feel comfortable working remotely.
ProsWith this app I can connect to my work network and have access to everything I need to be productive from home. It has always configured any device I need automatically. It has a 2 step authentication process for increased security.
ConsI've heard connecting a gateway can be difficult especially if you haven't done it before. I personally haven't had to do this, but our IT folks were saying it took a lot longer than expected.
April 29, 2019
Shivakant D.
Technical Consultant
Computer Software, Unspecified
January 15, 2018

“Nice secure server connecting applications”

ProsThe best thing about this software is that it easily implies a high level of secured encrypted server for safely work or deploying projects on your assigned platform
ConsTill now I didn't find any major drawbacks of this software, but as my concerned, there will be a little bit more high level of security required.
January 15, 2018
Tal A.
Printing, Self-employed
November 8, 2018

“Does exactly what it advertises, great VPN solution”

ProsPulse Secure is great tool for SSL VPN, on enterprise level, It's very simple to use and setup, I love that you don't need a password and you can verify the login process using your phone.
ConsHonestly none, you login, and everything else is taken care of.
November 8, 2018
Computer Software, 1001-5000 employees
February 14, 2018

“Great when it works, incredibly frustrating when it doesn't”

OverallThis program gives me the ability to connect with my company's network, but isn't always reliable.
ProsThe ease of use when you can get it to connect. It's a simple and straight forward way to connect to my companies network remotely.
ConsThe connections rarely ever work. There are always kinks to work out and the connection isn't reliable. Many times throughout a session it will just disconnect then it will be very difficult to get connected again. It's caused me to have to bother my coworkers that are in the office to send me files.
February 14, 2018