SDS4 Distribution Software Ratings

Overall
4.9/5
4.4/5

About SDS4 Distribution Software

SDS 4 Distribution offers full featured software specifically designed for the Electronic Components, IC Semiconductor, and Aviation Parts Industries. Easily create customized Requirements, Quotes, Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, Invoices, Inspection Reports, RMA's, and Vendor Returns that will standout from the competition. As a complete Contact Relationship Management system, SDS4 also provides email, task, and calendar synchronization with Outlook. Learn more about SDS4 Distribution Software

TOM L.
Associate Managing Director
March 1, 2017

“Why can't all software be like this ?”

OverallThis software fitted our company perfectly. It's easy to use and saves you so much time. SDS4 is easy on the eye and is a software programme you want to work with just by looking at it. Since using SDS4 we have seen an upturn is revenue, efficiency and a drastic decrease in RMA's and returns. We looked at countless software packages that were all "ok" but SDS4 blew us away from the very first demo. If you are looking for distribution software for the Electronics Industry look no further than SDS4.
ProsGreat to look at Quick order processing (1 click order processing) Gives managers control with easy access controls Authorisation order processing ISO ready Great value for money Easy to use Easy to learn Complete financial control Regular updates sometimes daily
March 1, 2017
Bjoern P.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, Unspecified
September 27, 2016

“Just awesome!”

ProsWhere do I begin. After years of searching for the perfect ERP solution for my electronic component distribution business I finally came across SDS4 Distribution. I literally have been searching for a solution like this for years. We have tried 4 other solutions but SDS BY FAR exceeds all we have used - from functionality, to ease of use, to stability of the program - it's top notch. Unlike many other software solutions SDS4 Distribution is windows-based and has a similar feel to Outlook. It can easily be customized and it's processes are very easy to learn. I called my rep and he promptly took almost 3 hours (!) out of his day to demo the software. Support has been just awesome. After initial install a dedicated account rep is assigned to you for all requests. My rep constantly follows up to make sure all is running well. If you need assistance on the fly, contact one of their reps on Skype and your questions will be addressed immediately. We have been using SDS4 Distribution for the last 6 months and are absolutely thrilled with its capabilities!
ConsNothing. Wish I would have found SDS4 Distribution sooner!
Recommendations to other buyersThis software is awesome. Contact my rep and have him show you what I am talking about. It's just so much better than so many of the big providers. Cost is reasonable. Support is great. Electronic component distributors MUST give SDS4 Distribution a look!
September 27, 2016
Marq I.
Aircraft Agent
Airlines/Aviation, 1-10 employees
May 21, 2019

“Yes, this is what is all about!”

OverallOverall the support my company has received has been fantastic! Larry always goes above and beyond what is required. The team at SDS has always treated our company very well. They listen to what we need and shows us how to do what we need done. The SDS team is always up to the challenge in ensuring we have what we need and creating a solution if one does not yet exist. The lay out for the system is very pleasing to my likes and has all the features without all the clutter. Having this program has really made our company more efficient and productive. SDS is highly recommended!
ProsSupport Value Ease of use Many plug ins to make life easy Regular updates Videos to show you how to do tasks Easy to learn
ConsThat it took a while to locate a all in one program for my small business.
May 21, 2019
John C.
January 26, 2018

“Best Software I have ever used. User friendly, tons of applications, customizable and great support.”

OverallHe is one hard worker. he has gone out of his way to make sure my software install has gone perfectly. He spent 10 plus hours making sure things have gone right with my software install and also gave me tons of tips on how to generate business. Super happy with SDS commitment to my company, which Ben played a huge role in.
ProsOverall Satisfaction is Excellent. the support team at SDS have been going above and beyond to walk me through every step in transitioning to SDS4. Pleased with the price. Though, only practice was in training, still- Software is particularly user-friendly. Agent stayed on the phone for training until 8:00 PM during my acquainting of SDS. Can tell he is really a great guy. I have and will continue to recommend Superior Development Systems (SDS) and SDS4 to all colleagues.
January 26, 2018
Nathalie O.
Sales
July 17, 2017

“Best Software on the Market”

OverallCouldn't be any better. and I like the way you can email your professional quotes directly from SDS4 thank you for all the support
ProsAnyone can use it.. Keeps all your customer's information together in one place , Couldn't work without it..
ConsYou can quote, invoice, create purchase order and do so much more that you can imagine. you can save all the notes on a click of a bottom. review your quote each day so you never forget any of your customers..
July 17, 2017
Chad R.
Controller
March 20, 2017

“Simple and Effecient”

OverallSince switching to SDS over two years ago we have saved so much time on little things. Our company is in a better place today because of SDS.
ProsThe ability to look for parts and see where we got them from and from who at what cost right at our fingers makes this software worth every penny.
ConsWe have nothing negative to say about SDS. The tech support system is always available and we love the interface.
March 20, 2017
KENNETH L.
PURCHASING
March 10, 2017

“Very easy to use”

OverallI would recommend this to everyone
ProsEverything about it from purchasing to invoicing to emailing to accounting. This is one of the best software.
ConsThere is nothing wrong with this software. There is nothing wrong with this software.There is nothing wrong with this software.
March 10, 2017
Kevin M.
May 4, 2018

“Amazing product at an affordable rate”

Prosbetter tracking of sales, purchasing, accounting and every other business need for small businesses
Consthat I had to wait 17 years to find it, I was using another program that didn't do nearly as much for way more money
May 4, 2018
Kevin M.
March 15, 2017

“SDS4 IS AMAZING”

OverallI have been using SDS since 2007 and it has made every aspect of my job easier. Being a small business it is great to have 1 program do all you purchasing, quoting, inventory control, invoicing, and accounting. I can send invoices, sales confirmations, credit card payment request and all other documents thru SDS via email. It saves time and makes us look great to our customers. The staff at SDS are very helpful and get things done in a very timely manner.
ProsThe cost compared to similar products in the market.
ConsI don't have enough time to work it better and increase my sales like I know it would.
March 15, 2017
Kyle J.
March 17, 2017

“Game Changer”

OverallI recommend this system to everyone. It has been a game changer for my business.
ProsVery user friendly , easy to access everything , great customer service Larry and Dan are very easy going and very helpful
Consjust learning a new system and flow of SDS4 was the only CON, but once you learn the flow of SDS4 it becomes very easy.
March 17, 2017
Peter C.
Account Manager
March 24, 2017

“The preeminent CRM software for electronic distributors ”

OverallI have used the other software out there and its no where near as quick or reliable. Off the shelf it suits our industry quite well but the team was able to tailor it specifically to our needs. Possibly the most integral tool I rely on daily to turn a profit, brokering is information driven so quick access to relevant data is key.
ProsAll
ConsNone
March 24, 2017
Adam C.
Managing Director
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees
April 29, 2019

“No real support”

OverallWe went to SDS as we wanted to move away from our current unsupported software. We were led to believe that SDS had a team of people to support their software. It turns out there is only one person, and he can be very difficult to deal with, and will go off the grid for weeks at a time.
ProsDecent functionality, suited to our industry.
ConsVery poor response, customer service and support.
April 29, 2019
George C.
IT manager
Import and Export, 51-200 employees
March 4, 2019

“Good Software without credibility and integrity”

OverallWe wanted to purchase 95 user licence and paid for 6 before finalising the purchase, and even paid 9000 more. Since product is not supported by organisation we didn't fell secure to purchase remaining licence. Even though we paid/own 6 licence, but in our surprise their right been revoked with out our knowledge. it was proof to our prediction, we could be hostage in hand of SDS4 specially after going live. It was bitter experience but we paid high price for the lesson to be learn. Just I can state the fact and live the decision to you all.
ProsEasy to use and it has some good Function
ConsSupport, it is run by person not organisation, no sense of security.
March 4, 2019