Samepage Ratings

Overall

About Samepage

Awarded "Most Recommended Project Management Software" by Capterra, Samepage is built to keep your team, customers, partners, and vendors working together smoothly and efficiently. Combine files, tasks, calendars, maps, videos, diagrams and team conversation together on one page. Edit a page & track changes simultaneously with anyone you choose. Chat via video or text with individuals or teams without having to switch to another chat platform. Everyone is in the loop without email overload. Learn more about Samepage

James M.
Modern Workplace Consultant
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
August 17, 2019

“Samepage has the great customizable software.”

OverallSamepage is so simple and so easy to use. This software is best for the fast conversation. I can also communicate with my colleagues and team members at anytime with the audio and video chat. By using this software, I can also save my important files and documents in a fastest way. Moreover, I can easily store everything in the samepage software. It is the most friendly users software. By using the samepage software, we can easily store everything and anything. I can easily access my files and documents at anywhere. It always provide the flexible storage options so we will always have an enough space for our files and documents.
ProsSamepage is the great collaboration and communication software. By using this software, We can easily communicate with our colleagues and team members in a more efficient way. We can also handle our projects and tasks and also shared with other such as team members. That;s why, it is also known as project management tool. This software has outstanding features such as the better manage our projects, records of the previous projects and great customizable software. Samepage is a great software for managing the projects and also for the team collaboration. So, it is so easy to use because there are a lot of customization options. The great advantage that this software provide us is that we can easily store the multiply files and documents in a instant manner. so, storage is so simple and efficient through the efficient samepage software.
ConsSamepage provide the everything for its users in one place but there are some limitation that it does not have the ability to chat in a group video calls and conferences. For the beginners, it is not so easy to use and they cannot learn this software more properly. This software really help us to manage the projects. But sometimes it is not easy for us to manage the multiple project at one time. When we compared the samepage software to it's competitors then we noticed that its features are so great and outstanding. Moreover, it is a very expensive software, it's price is too high but quality wise, this software is so great and efficient.
August 17, 2019
Levin S.
Helmsman
Sports, 1-10 employees
July 10, 2019

“Get more done in less time with all-in-one: Communication, Organization and digital workspace!”

OverallWe were founding a young competitive sailing team. We knew that we would be a small team of people from many different places, who are already busy with tight agendas. Next to a young core team, there would be others of different background and age involved which could fluctuate. Nevertheless all need to work together and do all required tasks in order to realize a successful sailing season. Therefore we needed a platform that would enable us to collaborate from any place, provides structural flexibility and agility, is easy to use and manages tasks - Sampage! Since more than 6 months Samepage is our reliable Digital Mate and a great enrichment for the entire team. Although it can't sail, this special team member gives us support where ever we are and at any time. It is always up to date, reminds us for events and what tasks we have to do, documents everything relevant and liaise with all team members and externals and is also a competent knowledge base. Samepage is focused on the essential functionalities with not much distraction, which makes it easy to get along with. With its many useful skills, almost no further tool/platform is required. Hence it enables and promotes an efficient workflow, such that we can spent more time on the most important part: Sailing! Like all of in our team, Samepage also has areas to improve on. However, from our experience it is doing a great job in developing itself further to become a better professional - as we are too!
ProsSamepage allows different ways of how the work environment/team is set-up and we first had to find our own best way to use Sampage. This usually clarifies during the working process as the "Team"/"Sub-Team" and "Page" structure offers high flexibility and can always be adapted to meet exactly the current needs. This agility is great for start-ups, project groups and all kind of smaller NGO's. Samepage helped us to get organized and to gain a clear overview over our activities (Trainings, Races, Maintenance, Partnerships, Finances...). Everyone can see what the current state of the project is and how everyone is progressing with their individual tasks. Due to its availability on mobile devices and with the built-in communication features, it makes it super easy to hold meetings via audio/video and assign tasks to relevant persons. The pages with live collaboration feature, allows us to work together and get work done directly. Other members can join working at the same time or take over the work at a later point. The full time availability makes it possible for everyone to work on the project, whenever it fits best. As our team was changing and growing, Samepage showed nicely how easy members can be managed, how scalable it is and to for growing teams. and possible to only get relevant people involved. There are steadily coming more improvements and new functionalities, which shows that feedback is taken seriously and benefits all users.
ConsAs Samepage can be used in so many different ways, it may be hard for new team members to get used to the established structure. The full functionalities, are sometimes a bit hidden and need to be explored. If there would be more template pages, in which all functionalities appear, users would know better what features there are and how to use them. Although the desktop application is very self-explaining and easy to use, the mobile version is not as clear and handy. It is hard to get an overview and the navigation not very intuitive - one can easily get lost in too many layers when dealing with larger team or project structures. It would be nice to trace where a person is working on (which "Team", "page" or file), just by clicking on a persons icon. If multiple people are working on the same page this is possible, however during a conference when everyone is working on different things, it is often hard to follow with what a person is dealing exactly and it is annoying to tell the exact path. Having mentioned conferences: it is nice that Samepage has already included a audio/video function. WIth few participants it really works fine, but as soon the amount of people gets above 4 the quality drops. It gets very difficult to understand and follow each other. For external participants or new team members it may be handy to get an indication of who is talking right now.
July 10, 2019
Saransh C.
Biotechnology, 501-1000 employees
July 3, 2019

“Unbelievable!”

OverallThe key benefit is indeed increased collaboration. However, for me, what sets Samepage apart from most other softwares is the intuitiveness of the environment and the way every document, file, and messages can be quoted. This allows every member of the team to quickly understand the context of the discussion and catch-up on the missed details. I also like the different chat environments. I think it is absolutely essential that all conversations do not get mixed up in one chat box.
ProsI like how thoughtfully it has all been put together. Everything that one can think of for project management and increased collaboration within the team has been discerningly put together. We've been using the software to track our R&D pipeline of next generation therapies and we plan and discuss each experiment in detail on the platform. Communication is key in the planning and execution of critical projects and it has never been easier for all members of the team to be on the Samepage (apt name).
ConsThe mobile and iPad apps need a bit more work but nothing that a new software update cannot fix. I look forward to what's next in line for Samepage.
July 3, 2019
Subramaniam G.
Finance Manager
Events Services, 1-10 employees
June 13, 2019

“LOVE IT!!! Has almost all what I was looking for. ”

OverallWe were coordinating a big graduation party for guests of over 100. We used Samepage to create tasks and assign it to families and friends. So everybody knew what they are responsible for. Pages had reference information that was awesome that helped everybody align and have no confusion at all. Great success.
ProsThis application has all the tools needed for managing projects namely pages, chat, tasks, etc. This also has video call and voice call features that support multiple users which makes it really easy to do conferences quickly. Pages feature is awesome especially the ability to embed tasks, images, etc within the pages. I created pages for all reference items so when a team member newly joined the team, he was able to access all relevant details quickly. There is a calendar feature with ics that you can sync with your own calendar elsewhere. We can create multiple teams - so one team can be created for each project which makes it easy to manage. There is the ability to create sub-teams as well which I am yet to try but that sounds cool. The interfaces are simple and easy to understand. Ample user documentation. This is accessible from both website desktop and through apps so it is very easy especially for people like me who prefer bigger screens/keyboard than the apps. No need to download any software!!!
ConsVideo call feature did not work on my cellphone. Not sure why.
June 13, 2019
Tom C.
Senior Leasing Agent
Real Estate, 501-1000 employees
December 4, 2018

“My Team is on the SamePage now!”

OverallI am still using SamePage even though I've moved on to a different job. I'm still a digital nomad and I find it's accountability features to be unparalleled with any other collaboration program. I got my new company to adopt SamePage rather than the crap program they were using and we're all better for it! Thanks SamePage!
ProsMost of the organizational products out there are a little difficult to navigate at first. It's hard to argue tho. In order for them to get us organized it takes a little work to understand their features. I can say with all honesty that SamePage was the easiest to understand right away. After playing with it for about 15 minutes I considered myself a SamePage pro. The best way to experience all SamePage has to offer is to create a practice group. Just a heads up! I'm a digital nomad. I work on the road and never go into a home office. I needed a program wherein I could prove to my bosses I was working and give them opportunities to chime in on what was going on--to redirect me at their discretion. Mission Accomplished with SamePage. I created weekly to do lists that listed my appointments and goals. I was able to attach pictures and documents with ease that supported my work. Once I added my supriors to the group they had access 24 hours a day to what I was doing. I never had to send them anything. It was always there for them to drop in and check at any time, any day of the week. I was able to track my progress on goals and todo's and so were they. Just ideal for a digital nomad like me!
ConsThere really weren't any cons. It took me a little while to figure out how to add documents. It's all a part of the on-ramping process so it wasn't that big of a deal.
December 4, 2018
Eyad A.
Tutor
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
September 25, 2019

“Definitely worth it, even on free plan!”

OverallUnlike the other programs I used in the same category, I found the pages idea in Samepage appealing and convenient to keep only the things I want on my page, plus it's like a word document so has formatting and most other options for editing your document. You can create as much teams and pages as you need to get things done and organized.
ProsI like the fact that this software is available for PC and mobile. More importantly, the fact that the free plan covers many of the basic features small teams might require is something I truly appreciate. I have used different programs in this category, and the features on the free plan simply outrank those offered by any other software I tried - and they are ample for smaller teams. If that doesn't meet your needs, you can move on to the paid plans which I believe are reasonably priced compared to the others out there.
ConsWhat I didn't like about Samepage is when I tried to use Arabic (RTL) on the pages it didn't work well at all. I can't edit what I wrote because it appears to select the text you want but doesn't delete it and, instead, deletes something else from the same line of text in that language.
September 25, 2019
Richard W.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
May 9, 2019

“Endless Opportunities”

OverallSamePage has made it easier to communicate with all team members - while also giving our team members an opportunity to communicate with each other. This program has helped us manage numerous projects - monitor growth and opportunities, and so much more.
Pros- Highly versatile - Simple and easy to use - Endless opportunities with custom team management - Easy for onboarding new team members and even clients - The page tool is a great asset for those in the marketing and advertising industry. - Mobile app is very responsive
Cons- High cost per user in comparison to some other tools - Notifications are not sent when an individual completes a task, which can be problematic. - I don't know if this would be a great tool for larger businesses - as it can get a bit confusing when there are a lot of individuals talking at once. - There is no color per user- only profile images - this can make it confusing as well.
May 9, 2019
Grisell M.
Sociologa
March 9, 2018

“A solution that enables team collaboration.”

OverallThe app can be implemented across teams of employees, vendors, partners, consultants and customers. It compiles files, images, videos, conversations and maps on one page to facilitate easy collaboration.
ProsSamepage brings together project content, tasks, and team conversation so everyone always has context and is up to speed. All the information about your project is on one page. You can share projects inside your organization as well as with outside contractors, consultants, partners and clients. Set permissions for each individual, so everyone only sees what they should see. It's possible to create public pages and share them with anyone via your social networks. You can invite team members to collaborate instantly and create collaborative pages. You can easily start conversations with Samepage Chat. You can stay connected with your team and post comments, share ideas and assign tasks. It's also easy to create pages and access all files from app to mobiles. You can also add calendar events so you never miss a meeting or event. Makes it easy to keep your files up to date for you and everyone on your team, by uploading any type of file to your team's page and anyone on the team can access, view, edit and save files.
ConsIt's a suite that works better in already integrated teams, the flow depends on the dinamics of the group/organization itself. The performance of its functions stand on the way things are with or without the help of any software. The free version it has less features, like storage space, archiving, chat days, management content...
March 9, 2018
Ron J. B.
IT Consultant
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
October 20, 2016

“Why SamePage is the best way to start with a online collaboration tool”

OverallI am a SamePage user since several years, and I am operating as an IT engineering consultant & soluton provider for SMB companies in the Netherlands. First I started with my owne owned on-premise version. But I followed the Samepage evolution and I picked it up again after a short period of time after SamePage.io was broadly advertised. Due to cost-strategic desicions Samepage is not available in Dutch. in the past I created all pages new for my new Dutch SamePage users. And I have done so now... Only 3 page templates to really translate and everbody who doens not need to be techsavy knows what is meant by ease of use. Especially when they download the still in beta desktop client and realise they are working more efficiently on the same documents and spreadsheets straight from the app. It takes only one button click to save important work or progres in project. Off course I wold like to have Dutch language support, but I realize is needs to be sustainable for SamePage to support it.
ProsEase of use for people with some IT knowledge. New users need some ecouragement to start using the features.
ConsPeople need to bee encouraged to deploy their own data. After they realise it is easy and can be edited right away they get excited as it is truly easy to use... So there is allway a little bit of hesitation when introducing to new customers/users!
Recommendations to other buyersI would like to see more specific templates , I know you can create them from scratch so maybe this is not so bad but it woudl be helpfull when they were available right away!
October 20, 2016
Gary V.
Commercial Real Estate, 51-200 employees
October 25, 2016

“Free yourself from the email ball-and-chain”

OverallAs an organization, we had become dependent on email to communicate, archive activities, file and manage our employee interaction. We were spending more time looking for items than we were dealing with them. We needed a simple platform which would fulfill all these needs at a reasonable cost. Enter Samepage. The product has met most of our requirements, and judging from road map presented by the company, we expect the few loose ends we are currently working around will be dealt with over the next few months. Simple to use, and effective as a focal point for information, discussion, idea generation, and especially, as a vehicle for tracking progress on projects and the maintenance of an archive of the work completed. Following the implementation of Samepage, a typical team member has seen internal email volume drop by 75%. There have been few roadblocks to acceptance as most team members were at the point where they loathed email, and were ready for a new approach to communication and project management. If you are are the end of your rope with your reliance on email, give Samepage a try. You won't be disappointed.
ProsEverything is on the same page Users can update page simultaneously Ability to restrict access to pages A permanent archive of activities of a project Chat is very handy and has replaced our use of Hangouts and SMS in many circumstance Ability to create folders to group like pages together Ease of attachment of drawings, pictures, files ...most kinds of media Ease of moving pages between Teams. The search function is very useful.
ConsThe fact that there is not an automatic date/time/initial stamp when comments are added. We add these manually, but it would be nice if it were automatic. It would also be nice to have font color tied to user ID. When you have multiple people updating a pages which is pages long, individual colored font is really the best way to focus on what individuals are saying. As yet, no ability to assign Tasks to multiple team members, although we understand this is on the road map.
October 25, 2016
Keith Y.
Management Consulting, 201-500 employees
August 1, 2019

“Love this platform”

OverallFor me it's about having one place to store everything about my customers
ProsMy usage is a little off-center of their typical user, I think, but it does just what I need it to. I facilitate meetings for different 'teams' of Executives. I'm not a big fan of paper or of having to email documents back and forth. Here I can create secure areas for each team where I can store profile info for each executive, track activity for each individual as well as for the team, store documents and even do chats and video calls. I can also interact with everybody across all teams if I want to. What I like most is the simplicity, intuitiveness and the list of 'objects' I can put on a page.
ConsHard to find something. I guess I'd like to be able to set access levels at the individual level for certain pages, documents, folders, etc. Possible that capability is out there and I haven't seen it .
August 1, 2019
ASHLEIGH B.
BUSINESS OWNER
Retail, Self-employed
June 7, 2019

“Overall, a great product! Samepage could use some work, but it helps me juggle my businesses.”

ProsI enjoy the pages, tasks, social media integration, and the ability to quickly add timestamps and Excel sheets within pages. I love the ability to add multiple organizations. This helps me keep track of my businesses.
ConsA couple of things. First, I want to be able to easily access my pages. I have to click teams > everyone > pages. I want a shortcut similar to the others. Second, I want Samepage to show the title of each organization. Currently, there is just the building icon and a different color, but it would be easier if the title of each organization was prominently displayed. Also, I want to be able to customize each organization's color scheme. Third, the Excel features seem to work oddly. I'm having difficulties getting formulas (like summing entire columns, ex. D:D) to work, which makes it harder for me to calculate my finances. I'm unsure how to get the Excel sheet to scroll vertically so I can add new rows without taking up all of the space. In addition, I want imported Excel sheets to open within Samepage, rather than in my desktop Excel. It's harder to edit these sheets because I have to re-upload them. Fourth, I want one page to open when I click on a shortcut. For example, chat automatically opens next to my tasks. This makes two or three columns and feels overwhelming. I want to toggle other pages open if I need them. Perhaps they could have a notification when new content or messages arrive. Fifth, I want internet sites to open within the application. I clicked on a link and it opened in my regular browser, so then I needed to navigate back to Samepage. Sixth, add text-to-speech. These may already be present, but I didn't see accessibility options.
June 7, 2019
Adam S.
Principal Consultant
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
January 10, 2019

“Best of breed for collaboration”

OverallOverall, Samepage has been transformative for our operation almost overnight. It was well received internally and externally. We have tried several other major collaboration platforms and found them too much work or expense for less than the right return in features and usefulness. Samepage is best of breed in our opinion.
ProsIt succeeds at its role of allowing us to work together across multiple locations and projects. Neatly divisible projects, teams, and pages let our company use the same platform for various collaborations with appropriate privacy and security. Includes all the key features - tasks, calendars, file sharing (including integration with cloud storage like OneDrive), chat, and live multiuser document editing. Using Samepage to organize projects saves time overall by putting important information, notes, documents, and communications in one place. Having everything in one place makes it easy to look back on stalled or slow-moving projects and pick up where we left off seemlessly. Pricing structure allows us to collaborate with many outside contacts and even minor inside team members while only paying license fees for our substantial internal users. Phone apps extend the reach of the platform and are great for quick communications like chats. The ability to make custom page templates makes it easy to create a consistent look and layout for shared pages.
ConsPage templates are local to each team they are created in. Although they're easy enough to make, any later edits to those templates have to be manually rolled out to every team that uses them. Tasks and calendar events that are placed in one team or page can't be moved to another.
January 10, 2019
Roger D.
Founding Director
May 30, 2018

“First impressions of Samepage are very favorable”

ProsAfter looking at a number of online collaboration and project management platforms, I was drawing the conclusion that there wasn't one that really met my nonprofit's needs. Then I discovered Samepage. What I like most about Samepage is the flexibility of its "teams" and "pages" structure. Many of the other platforms I tried seemed to impose their "project-focused" structure on us which isn't a good fit for us because not everything we do is a full-blown project. Much of what we need to do is make sure that all the right people have access to the right info and Samepage's page structure allows us to share files and tasks in an intuitive way. We haven't yet tested out some of the built-in communications features like team video chat, but we're looking forward to trying them. Customer support has been outstanding. I was offered a private tutorial and was invited to join a support team that has been very responsive to my questions.
ConsMy initial concern was that I would have difficulty using Samepage in addition to other tools and platforms that I use like Google Calendar, Gmail and Google Tasks. There are some other platforms like Asana and ClickUp that have fancy Chrome extensions that make it easy to go back and forth between Google products. In the end, however, I've arrived at a very effective solution on my own by using Zapier. Now, for example, when I save a task in Google Tasks it's automatically added to my Samepage task list too. So, although I first thought Samepage's integrations were a weak point, I now know that I can make it do whatever I want it to with a little help from Zapier.
May 30, 2018
Sarah L.
Principle
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
October 8, 2018

“Easy to collaborate with clients and contractors”

OverallI have a need to share a document, image, concept, project plan, etc. for collaboration purposes. Not just email a document, I need group feedback and conversation about a topic. The chat feature allows for everyone to see what is happening rather than flood an inbox and have points go unnoticed.
ProsThere are many things I like about this software so it's hard to pick just one. So I'll comment on the one closest to my small business decision making. I love that I don't need to pay for each user. I have a business model that has users changing monthly, and sometime weekly. As a small business owner this allows me to share a page when I need to quickly, or have someone collaborate for months.
ConsThe Android app texting and voice texting. When responding to a chat using my Samsung Galaxy 7, all words typed look underlined so they appear misspelled. And when attempting to voice text I need to set the phone down and wait about a minute for it to catch up. Also, there is a syncing issue sometimes with the offline file folder. Not sure why this is happening but would really like to see that get fixed.
October 8, 2018
Kelvin W.
Business Analyst
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
February 6, 2019

“Samepage for Field Work”

OverallWe are using Samepage as a collaboration tool between our Project Managers (PM) and Field Technicians. The PM creates a team for each job, with a 'default' page. Each page is then modified according to the specific requirements of the job. By using the available features (especially Tasks and Photos) we have significantly reduced technician delay time, waiting to get answers about the jobs they are on. We are using the 'chat' feature almost exclusively for communication between the field and office, eliminating the delays that are inherent with trying to connect via telephone. There is no more confusion about the status of a job, just check the task list to see what has been completed. Internally, the process of defining and building a project is much smoother. We have virtually eliminated the cumbersome email threads. For some of our users their volume of email has been reduced by up to 80%. Using the conversation thread within Samepage is far superior to email.
ProsEasy to learn & use - I was feeling very comfortable using the software after only 2 days. The user interface is very intuitive. There are a fewer 'power user' tricks that you might not discover without actually reading the documentation but once you discover them they are very easy to use. We spent an hour with our field technicians getting them up to speed and then they were off and running. Support - When I have questions, I usually receive a response within an hour. Occasionally I have made suggestions for enhancements and when those have been deemed worthy, they have been implemented within a week. Unbelievable!
ConsThe mobile app is sometimes a little flaky, but it has improved since we started using Samepage. It is certainly not a show stopper.
February 6, 2019
Laura C.
president

“Virtual Board Meetings”

OverallNo quorum needed! Getting the participation of our volunteer board of directors is tough. Getting them all on one conference call at one time is almost impossible. Samepage allows ALL board members to have keep up on all the latest issues, see the latest reports, voice their opinions/concerns and even cast an official vote - whether they can make it to a specific BOD teleconference or not. The transparency/record left behind as an issue is "dealt with/completed" is wonderful for referencing later.
ProsVery intuitive and simple. I like that you can minimize options (like the chat thread) if it is distracting. I love that our group can work thru the check list of an agenda in real time, No looking for a downloaded copy or an email, its all right there. So board meetings can be done using our phones. Voting can be done prior (do not need to present at a teleconference to vote) and saved for the official record.
ConsHonestly, I cannot think of anything that I dislike about Samepage. The developers really thought things thru. The learning curve for my non-tech savvy board members is mercifully brief.
Brett P.
Research Associate
Non-Profit Organization Management, Unspecified
March 6, 2017

“Comprehensive collaborative and project management product”

OverallWe are a non-profit group with several different departments that work independently and cohesively, with in-house staff, out-of-state contractors and many occasions for staff to work remotely. The Samepage trial allowed for a demonstrable ability to better connect departments and sites, allowing us to pilot the platform for collaborative project planning, supervision, and task management within one department before potentially expanding to the greater organization. I was looking for a product that featured task assignments, calendar integration, shared communication platforms, chat functions, and team building. Samepage provides all of these and continues to improve and add to its features based on customer feedback and ongoing customer support. I continue to get excited about new features and the potential that this platform can have with team communication and organizational transparency.
ProsFeature integration with calendars, tasks, assignments, page building, chat functions, teams and subgroups. This platform helps sort through structural and team-based organization and allows me to see what types of activities I have planned for the day, for the week, or granularly by the specific project I may need to see at a glance.
ConsI would like to see more bilateral calendar integration (syncing SP calendar with Outlook calendar and vice-versa; meeting reminders, meeting invitations, etc.) Differentiating tasks, deadlines, milestones and follow-ups all within the same calendar would be a nice feature.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you have any questions about the software, the support staff is hands-on and responds very quickly. Additional features seem to be responsive to feedback from users, so I would suggest utilizing the support as much as possible when needed.
March 6, 2017
Ron Elius S.
Freelance B2B Copywriter for the Food & Beverage Companies
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
April 13, 2019

“Amazing Collaboration Software”

OverallCollaboration has never been easier with Samepage!
ProsAs a Busy Business Professional and overall Information Dissemination workplace, we all need to have a Collaboration tool like a platform for Team Chats, Project Sharing, Files Sharing, and Teamwork. Well if you're a Team Leader, you have your Goals and Milestones for a certain project but if you don't have a structured Process Flow assigned to your Members, then no matter how hard you try you can't be productive and eventually fail at the end. Thankfully, Samepage solved a huge problem for our Organization, its Communication. Samepage solved huge chunks of time wasted on getting different Teams onboarding process like getting their Emails and Contact Numbers. Samepage allowed our Organization to be more productive than ever, there's no time wasted only time invested.
ConsWell, the tool is amazing but of course, changing our current software for Communication to Samepage needs patience and understanding the platform. Thankfully, we adopted quite quickly and the onboarding and learning stage isn't that hard, it just takes time to fully understand the Software.
April 13, 2019
Brad L.
Operations Manager
Construction, 11-50 employees
June 16, 2017

“Best way to achieve a paperless office while keeping all information at your fingertips!”

OverallThis software has helped our business become more efficient and cut down on the amount of time we are required to be in the office. Bringing all of the information you need for your business to your fingertips is a truly amazing thing.
ProsThis software is super easy to use. The customer service at Samepage is something that you cant find in the technologically advanced society we live in today. If you have a problem, they will get it fixed. We found a small issue with their mobile app and brought it to their attention. Within two business days, not only had they identified the problem, they had it fixed, submitted to Apple, and I was running a new version that worked perfectly. The whole time, I was being updated by customer service letting me know exactly what step they were on. They truly care about providing the best product out there.
June 16, 2017
Mark V.
Operations Manager
Consumer Electronics, 11-50 employees
August 7, 2019

“Great software for group collaboration and keeping people together”

OverallI have to communicate between Marketing, sales, production and shipping. I have endless people giving me tasks and missions to do. I sometimes have to collaborate with people who are out of the office. Samepage has made that process as simple as possible.
ProsIts fairly simple It organizes my life as an operations manager. Keeps me on track lets me communicate with specific groups of people
ConsMobile app is wonky at times. I wish there was organization and
August 7, 2019
Warwick B.
Director of Business Development EMEA
Hospitality, 51-200 employees
August 15, 2018

“Blown Away by the Features and Value”

OverallThis has been a great tool to collaborate, share knowledge, manage projects, stay on track and accountable. Absolutely love it. For a team page to communicate and stay in touch on a shared project and goal it's outstanding.
ProsThe interface is simple to use, the functionality is exceptional with integrated video calls, team pages, file sharing, calendars and task management. It's been an absolute joy collaborating on this platform. The app is also feature rich and just as powerful as the desktop. It's very ergonimic in design and has so many creative ways to add content. I love the design elements. You can use quotes, highlights, embed codes, clips, diagrams, embed social media posts and format any way you like. It's AMAZING.
ConsThere's almost nothing I don't like about it. The ONLY thing I can think of that would enhance the experience is to have the calendar invites and the video calling linked. At the moment you create a meeting, but have to go to the chat page to start the video. Not a huge deal - but everything is so seamless that not being able to click a link from the calendar to start the call is a bit clunky.
August 15, 2018
Lara A.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
October 6, 2019

“My search for perfect team collaboration is over”

OverallI am hard to impress. But samepage has made my life so much easier, I really would not be without it now. I use it daily to manage teams, sort tasks, add and work on documents, trial new members. I love it.
ProsI absolutely love Samepage. I searched for literally weeks, going through everything I could find, to get the tools I needed at an affordable price. Price is critical to me as I am very small and also the features are vital. Trying to find software that a) is logical b) is affordable and c) is full of features is really hard. But samepage manages this.
ConsI would like the calls to work a bit better (although I think this has improved in the last few weeks) and also I would like to have remote control option like you can on zoom. This would be ace. Also I would like to have ability to be able to open multiple browsers instead of only seeing one page at a time.
October 6, 2019
Sofia C.
Data Center analist
March 28, 2018

“Customize each project as if it were unique.”

OverallThe main benefit is that it gives you the ability to edit each project as if it were something unique, customize the page and the tools you use, with a unique and configurable template.
ProsWe all know what a project management tool can do, and Samepage has all the basic tools to carry it out correctly, but what differentiates it from others and gives it that extra that makes it "class apart", is the ability to personalize each project deeply, you can choose which tools to use, design the template, which people intervene, what role each one meets, to which group the messages and assignments arrive, you can really make each project unique and thus distinguish the 100% each, denoting their difference and presenting them as something totally new to your customers who may have seen other of your products, you will love it.
ConsThe problem is that this is a new approach, few new incomes will know this way of working which will make the learning take more time than with other tools or when you implement it in your team it may take a while to adapt and in principle take more time .
March 28, 2018
Holly L.
Communications Director
July 19, 2019

“Has helped our remote team feel more connected”

ProsWe've been using this software for just over a year and I don't know how we ever lived without it. We are a non-profit organization of 7 people, primarily all working part time and remotely. This has allowed us to stop "working" in our inboxes, to keep our projects and conversations organized, to create tasks and set events for deadlines so nothing gets lost or forgotten about. We also have our weekly team meetings right in samepage, which again has helped bring us closer as a team. I feel like we're able to accomplish more because we're spending less time chasing each other! Great investment for our team productivity, continuity and growth as an organization.
ConsThe calendar feature sometimes feels glitchy with scheduling and cancelling events. Wish their was an events page (like the task page) where you could see everything on the calendar in one clear shot.
July 19, 2019
Brooke N.
Teacher
Education Management, 11-50 employees
August 30, 2018

“Samepage Review”

OverallOverall Samepage allows for an easier and more organized work day and school feel.
ProsSamepage allows for all of our staff members to easily communicate. It is a quick way to get a fast answer when we need to know something. Samepage also allows for us to have an organized way to keep our staff on target and it keeps everyone on the "Same-Page" throughout our daily routines. It is unique because it allows for you to create larger teams and you can upload documents, important reminders, calendars and group chats. While the large groups/pages are easily accessible and nice to keep organized, you can also privately chat one person in particular if need be.
ConsThere really isn't anything that I dislike about Samepage.
August 30, 2018
juan jose t.
Gerente de área
May 17, 2018

“Create and design special pages for each project.”

OverallHave a very configurable tool for each project, where I can choose what functionality I want and what not, which allows creating a tool with just what I need according to each job.
ProsWhat I like most about the application and its tool that allows you to create individual pages for each project which you can design and add functionalities as needed for each one, this adding to the workers who only participate in it, and providing you with the ability to communicate , assign tasks or modify the members of the project, all this in a single application but which in turn has several projects divided by pages configured differently according to what is required for each one, is fantastic.
ConsBeing a new way to present project management, it may be at the beginning that you have to explain to the team how the tool works, the configuration of the pages and their operation, but it is very intuitive so it will not be difficult.
May 17, 2018
David L.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
October 29, 2018

“Communication in NGO Centrum Paraple (Social rehabilitation for poeple with spinal cord injury)”

OverallWe organize a service plan for the entire organization through Samepage, store all listings, and solve partial projects where we communicate with people outside the organization.
ProsI have experience with several collaborative systems for my work career and I have to say that Samepage is the most user-friendly and very intuitive for users. We have hierarchical control in our organization, but we handle a lot of things through project management. In the future, I would like to make even more use of the work in shared teams in Samepage and eliminate the email communication.
ConsThese are just a little things that are not important to me now. Sometimes we need more colors schemes when creating multiple calendars paired into one.
October 29, 2018
Jamie M.
Assistant Administrator
Government Administration, 1-10 employees
October 2, 2018

“Samepage - Office Use”

OverallOverall, my experience with Samepage has been great! It makes planning meetings very efficient for our office.
ProsWhat I like the most about Samepage is the ability to organize our meeting agenda's so they are easy to read and straightforward. I love that the layout is orderly, that we can add attachments, and we can use a consistent format. I also LOVE that we can select different colours and customize things. Another pro is the Samepage Support crew. I have had a couple issues in the past, and Samepage Support has been fast acting, polite, and able to solve all my issues.
ConsWhat I don't like about this software is having to add "page breaks" in order to use Presenter Mode. I am not a fan of page breaks and how it turns our agenda into a "slide show" type thing. I also do not like the limited options to customize the page. There are only so many colours and fonts. Make it more like Microsoft word where you can blend your own colours and choose heading fonts, or regular fonts. Also, a format painter option would be wonderful.
October 2, 2018
Zenaida M.
Professional Development & Coaching Manager
Information Services, 11-50 employees
August 23, 2018

“Best Info Sharing Software I have ever used!”

OverallI work with a non-profit, we have a number of projects, and different people who work on different projects, Samepage enables me to share information and message them on one platform as well as have a central place where i can work out of. I often go to Samepage to find the info I need rather than my own desktop.
ProsI love how easy it is to use, that i can share files (images, PDF, Word & excel) from my computer or various online sources (clouds), that members can edit the documents using Samepage. I love that i can control the layout of my page and who has access to it easily. I love the app and how the page looks the same on a desktop & cell.
ConsI cannot think of something. I love that you can insert tables too!
August 23, 2018
Craig G.
business owner
Executive Office, 51-200 employees
July 30, 2018

“I was searching for a product to do what this does so well.”

OverallEveryone on the software is able to see what is currently happening within a team area. Being on multiple teams allows you to supervise better an support staff and contractors with questions and quick answers when required.
ProsI add staff or contractors so we all know what is going on.This keeps me am on top of changes in the field. Contractors keep updating as projects move forward. If a site has an issue all team members are informed and can support the companies with recommendations or assistance.
ConsCould use a text interface. Samepage is constantly adding small upgrades but they don't seem to inform us of the changes as they are implemented so we may not know to take advantage of the improvements.
July 30, 2018
Felipe A.
Sofware Development
Telecommunications, Unspecified
April 6, 2018

“An innovative way to manage and configure projects.”

OverallConfigure each project as something unique, using the same application but configuring it as if it were something new and unique, this allows you to add only the tools that are necessary for the project and make it as easy to work as possible.
ProsSamepage is an innovative service for project management, it is excellent that from the moment you start a project there is a screen where you can configure each of the aspects you want to add, the tools you want to use in it, the chat, those who participate , everything, everything is configurable, which gives you the ability to create each project in a different way, personalized and with the tools you want to use, you can present it to your clients using the same tool and making it look like something totally different.
ConsAt first it may be a little complicated to understand the application as it is a different way of working, it may take a bit of time for your team to learn to use it correctly, in principle it will add time to development but the benefits are worth it.
April 6, 2018
steve c.
Sporting Goods, 11-50 employees
August 8, 2017

“Hands down the best collaboration tool available bar none!”

OverallIt is hands down the best collaboration toll we have used
ProsWe have a team across 6 locations in 4 countries and this is our only collaboration tool. It has replaced email, and kills any of the other project management tools. We had used 6 other online tools before this one and they were all so clunky. Setting up a project in other tools is not intuitive, whereas samepage takes less than a minute. KISS, with samepage we have a main page with our project objectives, and on the right we can have an ongoing conversation as the project deliverable's roll out. All the important files, images etc are stored, and we have a permanent record of every step. In the end, if it ticks all the boxes and is easy to use, then people use it. I love it!
ConsI know it sounds staged, but there is nothing at this stage I don't like. Maybe they could add a gantt chart feature as this would help with running project timelines, but it may also unnecessarily complicate a well resolved product.
August 8, 2017
Carolyn S.
Managing Director
September 30, 2019

“so simple to use ”

OverallTeam members found this product particularly quick and easy to learn how to use.
Pros- the free option meets most of our needs adequately - love that the chat & audio/video calling is integrated
Cons- no date stamp on when tasks are completed is the single biggest negative for us - no ability to have parent/child tasks or sub-tasks and individualise deadlines on those sub-tasks or have a timeline, the alternatives are to either create multiple tasks for something that is actually just one task with multiple stages involving multiple people, or to juggle names on the personal assigned responsibility field... so choose between clutter or messiness :( - no ability to quickly and easily export content to have a backup (with the free version, users can easily accidentally or intentionally cause huge damage)
September 30, 2019
Josh P.
Store Manager
Restaurants, 11-50 employees
June 3, 2019

“Centralized Communication”

OverallI really enjoy using this software. It was a game changer at work and I use it at home to stay organized as well. I would strongly recommend this software to any management team, no matter how big or small.
ProsI love that this software has several forms of organizing internal communication. My team can set appointments for me easily, I can see when our tasks are being completed, and we can brainstorm ideas all in one spot. It's also very cool that we can access and edit the information from anywhere.
ConsSome of the UI could be a little more streamlined. This only creates very small inconveniences though. In the short time I've been using the software, the team has already improved many things about the UI.
June 3, 2019
Carl B.
Engineer
Broadcast Media, 51-200 employees
December 6, 2018

“Great for keeping my high school robotics team all on the same page!”

OverallOur team needed a replacement for Wiggio when they shut-down. We looked at various team management and group collaboration sites, and came across Samepage which, quite honestly, offered the best free options. After over 2 years of using Samepage, we are still very pleased.
ProsEasy to use teams & sub-teams. Easily customizable pages to organize upcoming events/projects. Lots of file storage. Easy to use mobile app. GREAT customer service! Anytime you need some help, they are happy to work with you!
ConsIt can be a bit too easy for people to accidentally delete events and some page content. A little user training goes a long way to help this. Event reminder notifications don't clear from the mobile app.
December 6, 2018
Jorge A.
Technology Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees
June 13, 2016

“Been using Samepage for nearly 3 years and enjoying every bit of it”

OverallThe overall experience has been great. The interface after taking a few minutes to watch a demo, makes complete sense and it is fairly intuitive as to how one would layout their data in a meaningful sense. The collaborative features are spot on and easy to use, which is great in convincing others to move away from their tired and lacking platform over to something that is overall just better to use.
ProsMessaging and collaborative features are spot on, with the ability to compartmentalize teams. The ever evolving feature list based on actual user input and demand speaks volumes to the effort that Kerio places into Samepage as a whole.
ConsI speak as a minority on this one but I would like to see a Samepage app for Windows Mobile in the Windows Store
June 13, 2016
Cecilia T.
Training Coordinator
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
October 17, 2019

“Easy for great team work!”

OverallI've used Samepage for almost 2 years now and it's been a great tool to help facilitate projects and commincations both with our entire office staff as well as with individual teams. It's been wonderful to be able to use the Teams and Page functions to store all of the meeting notes, files, tasks, deadlines, etc. for a certain project in one place - makes it super easy to stay organized, which in turn makes for a much more successful project, and better work overall!
ProsI love that you can add files to a page, open, edit, and re-save directed to Samepage. It's like a google document, but all contained in one place. I also love the Chats and the Teams functions - makes communicating with staff/team members fast and efficient!
ConsNot being able to right click to Copy, Paste, or Cut (however, these functions, except for Cut, are possible with short cut keys).
October 17, 2019
Wallace T.
IT Support Specialist
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
June 29, 2019

“Samepage helps organising your life”

OverallIt just makes everthing central without jumping from one app to another, which was what I did before using Samepage
ProsPrior to using Samepage, I've been relying to multiple applications to manage and organise my personal life, incluing Todoist, Trello, Microsoft Outlook, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc. Samepage consolidate most of these apps into ONE product, and the fact that it's web-based, as well as running in mobile, tablet; make this a no-brainer winner for managing my personal life. I would surely recommend this software to anyone, no matter it's for managing your personal life, to a small team or corporate. It consolidates to-do-list, calendar, cloud drives, communication (text, voice, face-to-face video calls) and much more, as it can integrate with external apps. I would give it 6 stars if 5 stars is the max :)
ConsThere is really nothing I can think of, it's that good :)
June 29, 2019
Kelvin R.
VITA VISTA
Accounting, 201-500 employees
June 26, 2019

“Best for any kind of business use”

OverallThe experience is amazing. Discovering this program is bring our coalition together and utilizing its features for meetings is providing our staff the opportunity to not miss out on key discussion topics. All the problems our team been complaining about is now becoming reality to what they requested. SamePage is really changing the way we are going to utilized our future programs, communications, and projects.
ProsAs a young professional straight from college, I navigate through this program as though it is a hybrid of universities online platforms, such as, Blackboard or Canvas. As will having some feeling of Outlook Calendars. I like, it immediately sends out notifications to my Outlook calendar and emails so it provides additional notification for all members and collaborating partners alike.
ConsEven though this is a collaborative program for businesses; I feel that GUEST do not have enough restrictions. If they do it is not demonstrated to the max to the host organizer. Additionally, copying and pasting Pages from the Everyone Team to created teams is time consuming. There should be a bulk action just like with People in the Settings options.
June 26, 2019
Christina M.
Executive Coordinator
June 21, 2019

“Great Aid for Board of Directors Management”

OverallSamepage has been very helpful with keeping our board members informed and up-to-date with our financials, meeting minutes, bylaws, and strategic planning progress. It's difficult and overwhelming to send out an email every time we want to share documents with the board. It's also easy to forget to include something if you have to save up a bunch of items to send just one email. Samepage allows us to upload things and simply send a quick chat and board members can reference at a time convenient for them.
Pros- one central space to house documents to be accessed by folks from various organizations - Free!, at least for non profits - easy way to leave quick messages regarding specific documents - calendar feature is nice for sharing across organizations
ConsThere are limited features in the free version, but I completely understand why that is. So, I don't know if it's necessarily a con.
June 21, 2019
Rex S.
Process Improvement Manager/Deployment Champion
Machinery, 1001-5000 employees
February 7, 2019

“A powerful collaboration tool--not for the faint of heart!”

OverallOverall, our workgroups fall into the Marketing realm and Samepage has been quite useful for the Creative Team. Archiving projects is easy for future reference. If you do have issues, support is top notch and response times are among the best of all the software packages we use.
ProsIt's quite versatile in how you set up your workgroups so spend some time thinking about those interactions. Reviewing a current map of how your workgroups interact will be useful as you move into Samepage. Understanding the storage options in Samepage is also a good topic for your planning.
ConsIn some respects, it's versatility can be intimidating for new users as there isn't really a single method for organizing teams, projects, and tasks. There are several ways up the mountain and some folks aren't comfortable with lots of choices.
Francisco V.
Desarrollador de software
March 16, 2018

“Customize each project and manage with the tools you need.”

OverallHave a tool that allows me to organize and customize each project as required, in terms of vision and tools. It is a new way of looking at the organization of projects, it can be a bit complicated to adopt the tool in the work teams and create a bit of resistance.
ProsIt is a way to manage projects very focused on personalization for each of them, when the company manages projects and wants to customize so that each one identifies and manages only the tools that are necessary for the job, samepage is the solution, you can add or remove functionalities for projects and customize the views, also fulfilling all the tasks when project management is concerned.
March 16, 2018
Tiffany Y.
Executive Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
November 17, 2016

“Samepage saves my organization”

OverallEnd of emailing back and forth. Everything is at one place, and literally everyone can finally be on the samepage. I love the product so much. It has an attractive user interface, super easy to use, keeps us organized , love the real time chat box for each page and project. I honestly dont' know what to do without the Samepage platform. It is so fun to use too. I've spent many hours researching and comparing to see which communication platform to use, Samepage immediately won me over. What an ingenious idea, and the customer support is over the top amazing. Really friendly and supportive staff. I love everything about Samepage. My team loves it. It has increases our efficiency and organization level 10x. No joke.
Prosreal time chat box on each page, attractive user interface, just the entire package they deliver, favorite is the task bubble,
Consthe con is that it doesn't have functionalities like Google Sheets, but it doesn't matter, because you can just add a link to the google sheet on samepage, and everything is still organized and you can combine functionality of google sheet with Samepage
Recommendations to other buyersYou will love it
November 17, 2016
Kris N.
IT Security Solutions Manfer
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
November 11, 2016

“The Best Internal Corporate & External Collaboration Solution I have used.”

OverallI was amazed with this solution ability to support majority of my needs for internal corporate collaboration. We have tried to developed systems to help teams in the company to work better together. The company end up developing endlessly which is a huge mess and the cost of maintaining the hardware to run those solution. The SamePage is so flexible that we could customized without developer help on the fly. I think of an idea, I can start it with SamePage and then use as a major part of they way the company works together. If, it doesn't work I just delete it and start again. The ability to limit access to certain personal and ability to add additional personnel at a later date was really good. We have even extended the solution to allow non employees to use some part of conversation or work task. We can work with partner and customer on the project allowing everyone to contribute to the project making for a more productive and less work. This is a solution that will allows us to work with anyone from anywhere at anytime.
ProsEverything it provides is just easy and simple.
ConsThe new format is not as easy to use at the Legacy Format
Recommendations to other buyersIt is a solution you need to try to see it's power.
November 11, 2016
Dan S.
Co-chair
January 27, 2016

“The essential and go-to too for collaboration ”

OverallI researched several other products and stopped when I found Samepage. It's wicked-easy to setup and manage, the tools are very powerful, and the customer support is out of this world. You get all of this for free, and when your needs grow beyond the generous no-cost version, you can get some pro features. I was recently appointed as a co-chair for a special interest group. All members of the group are non-paid and located all over the country. It had a landing page with a some descriptive language and a listserv to keep the members informed of what it was doing. Unfortunately, it lacked true collaboration and buy-in from the members that comprised it. In about 1 week, I've been able to restructure the group so that Samepage is the hub. Customer support contacted me shortly after signing up and offered to give me a walkthrough. Truth be told, I was very hesitant, but accepted the invite. We were on join.me for about 30 minutes, and I realized how much stuff I didn't know. The genius part of all this is it doesn't go away after you drop off the meeting. I've been asking questions as they pop up and getting immediate, solid answers. The customer support reminds me of a personal helpdesk tech--at no charge. The customer support takes notes about the questions you ask. Sometimes it's a system limitation and other times it's just something I didn't fully understand or didn't know. I finally asked about their notes and I was told that they pass them off to the programmers to build in new ideas and improve the processes. From time to time, you'll just see more features pop up and other features enhanced. It's very cool; simple, powerful, and sophisticated. To top it all off, they have a smartphone app that looks amazing and is very functional. That's free too. You'll never know unless you try it. Compare it to other systems and see how it stacks up. Same page is helping me move the needle.
January 27, 2016
Vasilis S.
CEO - Developer - Accounts Team Chief
July 15, 2019

“Good for ... but need correction”

OverallSamepage is a unique program. It offers apps for all the platforms and mean it. Not only the basic (iOS -Windows -Android -Mac OS) but also for platforms like Linux and more. A few apps has this responsibility. Very flexible pricing programs. Very easy in use and from the best to collaborate with your associates. Notifications, files, pages, profile customization are some of the features. A good solution for small enterprises and non profit. It has an extremely powerful feature. This of "Share Desktop screen". Unfortunately is available only between computer - computer and not between smartphone - computer or else combination. You can share your screen with plenty colleagues in one time explaining them how the system works, make presentations, with calls and video calls in 200% quality. The most important, it doesn't take too much battery and it can handle every moment you need it. Finally it offers third party integrations with a huge amount of services like slack, youtube, Facebook business, Dropbox, google drive, ads, Zapier, ifttt, emails etc. You insert or share links from these platforms and Samepage recognize the file providing you the best resolution with extremely powerful features. For example they provide a service called pages. You create something like a word page but you integrate live statistics, links for a post or to create automated backups of your posts (that you posted) on Facebook or twitter or anything else using Zapier. And much more...
ProsThis software isn't extremely powerful.
ConsCan't share screen on smart devices .
July 15, 2019
Julie H.
Proposal Manager
Writing and Editing, 11-50 employees
May 29, 2019

“Effective Communication Tool”

OverallSamepage allows my team to organize different data streams efficiently, creates a central repository for files and a running history for conversations with clients, and easily communicate without a constant stream of emails. Our team ha become more organized and has saved time by using Samepage.
ProsOrganization - My team is able to organize different types of data very easily, in a way that makes sense to the whole team, making it easy to navigate and find information. Ease of Communication - The ability to communicate quickly with the whole team, a small group, or an individual is a major strength for our company that is spread out across the world. Task Function - To be able to easily add a task and assign a due date to an individual or multiple people on the team is a game changer. The task reminders are especially handy.
ConsI would like an easier video chat capability. My team has not been able to use this function very effectively.
May 29, 2019
Eric A.
Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees
December 13, 2016

“Samepage is Awesome”

OverallI have been using Samepage for years. I share documents with my internal team and my bookkeeper. This is so much better than dropbox. The built-in internal messaging saves time as notes can be attached to posted files and then sent to specific people or to everyone. It is like other software's on steroids. Also, they have a desktop and smartphone Apps as well. Organization is a breeze. It is a strong preference of mine to work with products that are well supported. The people at Samepage are wonderful. The most difficult part of using a new software is learning it. They make that easy as well. Love the people and the product!
ProsInterface and easy of use.
ConsWish certain elements could be removed when not need... like the task or calendar.
December 13, 2016
Bianca H.
Customer Relations Officer
Sporting Goods, 11-50 employees
November 7, 2018

“My Review”

OverallFor those who take to technology easily its great. I've had to do MANY hours of training with members of staff. I personally love using it to keep projects on track and it keeps my email inbox clear of the back on forth that can happen when implement new products in our system.
ProsI like the team aspect. Everyone can work on the same thing at the same time and I can create checkboxes so I can see when something is completed. I hate chasing people up and wasting time. This has saved so much time.
ConsThe program layout is a steep learning curve (For the oldies who are not technologically minded). The latest update has removed seeing all pages at once now there is only the view of seeing folders and going into each one. Which has slowed down productivity inthe app.
November 7, 2018