ArchiveSocial Ratings

Overall

About ArchiveSocial

ArchiveSocial works with government agencies, school districts, and private companies to capture and archive information shared on social media. Our software helps organizations comply with open records laws and similar regulatory guidelines. We make it easy to respond to records requests, improve social media oversight and internal review, and protect agencies in the event of legal action. Use your social media with the peace of mind that you have the highest level of compliance! Learn more about ArchiveSocial

Raquel C.
City Clerk
Government Administration, 51-200 employees
August 6, 2019

“Satisfied Customer - One Happy City Clerk”

OverallArchiveSocial takes care of all of our social media accounts and we are now adding our website. As a local government entity in Florida which is the most transparent state of all, we are constantly dealing with public records requests. ArchiveSocial makes it easy to search and create reports for any requests we get. They recently offered their web snapshot which is going to be a lifesaver.
ProsOutstanding Customer Service. Something less that I don't have to worry about doing. ArchiveSocial does it all for us.
ConsThere is nothing that I don't like about this software.
August 6, 2019
Steve W.
Web Content Manager
Government Administration, 1001-5000 employees

“Social media insurance”

OverallWe've been involved with ArchiveSocial since its early days and have never ceased to be impressed by attention to detail, quality of work and responsiveness (and friendliness) of customer support. They stay on top of our many social media accounts and provide an invaluable service to us - peace of mind!
ProsEase of use - set it and forget it provides great peace of mind that we're covered for any FOIA requests.
ConsWhat's not to like? ArchiveSocial is one of the easiest and best products we use and is reasonably priced.
Bronlea M.
Communications Coordinator
December 6, 2017

“Archive Social always goes above and beyond to improve the customer experience and product.”

ProsIt's simple to use, and does a comprehensive job retaining all records - even deleted or edited ones. The data exports are fast and easy to understand. It's nice that you can review sentiment trends and search your content quickly by date or keyword. The keyword alerts are also a bonus.
ConsSometimes the ArchiveSocial search portal takes a long time to load. Other than that, it works really well.
December 6, 2017
Thelma G.
City Secretary
August 8, 2017

“Set up and customer service is a plus and the associated costs for the value is exceptional! ”

ProsEase of search capability and archiving function, of course! It is exactly what we needed to be sure we are in compliance with Open Records and state law regarding retention of our social media communications.
August 8, 2017
Norma A.
City Clerk
June 8, 2017

“Customer Service is outstanding and product is very intuitive”

ProsI love the ease of the product and how easy it is to navigate in the system. Not only does it ensure I am complying with my retention laws, but I have tools to help me understand my communities social media interests. I am impressed with the Risk Management/Analytics feature and how
ConsI wish we were able to archive text messages through the system. The cost of the Risk Management/Analytics is a little more than I expected it to be. I know the value of having this feature and hope to get it in my budget.
June 8, 2017
Nick S.
Digital Content Specialist
Government Administration, 201-500 employees
December 6, 2018

“A fantastic, important service”

OverallIf we ever get a PIA request, ArchiveSocial will pay for itself. It's the best insurance policy a PIO can have against lost time and work.
ProsI like that I don't have to worry about dealing with pages and pages of metadata if I ever get a Public Information Act request
ConsI don't like that I can't get a "remember me" button on the login page. Seriously, the worst thing about this program is that I have to type my email address and password.
Christian B.
Bureau Chief
Law Enforcement, 51-200 employees
September 17, 2019

“Archive Social works! ”

OverallThis software allows us to effortlessly archive our social media without having to do it manually. The ease of retrieving information is very simple and important to use.
ProsOne stop shopping for all your social media archiving needs.
ConsSo far I have nothing negative to report.
September 17, 2019
RALPH P.
Coordinator of Data and Community Engagement
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees
June 19, 2019

“Intuitive product and excellent service”

ProsThe alerts are great! We received a question alert faster from ArchiveSocial than the question itself!
ConsNone that I have thus far discovered. All products have flaws, of course, but we've been very pleased up to this point.
June 19, 2019