CareSmartz360 Ratings

Overall

About CareSmartz360

Whether you are a Private Duty Home Care Franchisor or an Independent Agency, CareSmartz360 is designed to meet your business needs. Developed by software technology experts in collaboration with Home Care Agencies, CareSmartz360 is a HIPAA compliant, Cloud-based solution that manages every aspect of your home care business - Client Assessment & Intake, Scheduling & Point of Care Management, Billing & Payroll, Human Resources, CRM & Marketing, Training, Reporting and Franchise/Agency Management Learn more about CareSmartz360

NERRICA D.
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
August 6, 2019

“Amazingly awesome”

OverallI have a way of paying my workers with accuracy with the clock in/out option.
ProsThe fact that if the trainings are not helping figure something out, I can reach out to customer service with ABSOLUTELY NO issues
ConsWhat I like least about this software is that I haven't perfected it.
August 6, 2019
Ashlee L.
Hospital & Health Care, Self-employed
August 1, 2019

“Highly recommended ”

OverallThe benefits I am bringing to my agency is a more organized system allowing us more time to focus on our clients we are caring for. I love the HR part of the software helps me spend less time creating invoices , tracking timesheets.
ProsI loved how the software is designed for you to access it from anywhere. It is very compatible with tablets, computer and smart phones. The software is easy to navigate through, I enjoy the clock in & clock out system for caregivers and client portal making it more flexible for caregivers to track there schedules, vacations, time off request and available shifts.
ConsNothing I least liked about the software it's affordable, flexible, easy to navigate it benefits my agency a lot.
August 1, 2019
RHONDA H.
VICE PRESIDENT OF OPERATIONS
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
June 26, 2019

“SATISFIED NEW ADMINISTRATOR”

OverallWhile the learning curve was longer than expected, the tech support from rep I. has been top notch and almost instant whenever I needed her. She has been very thorough in accommodating all my requests and needs, even down to tweaking the system to meet my agency's needs.
ProsThere are so many options to record details in this system. There is a place to document everything we need to have on file.
ConsBecause there is so much room for customization, I found it overwhelming and difficult to determine which options would imperative and which were insignificant in the scheme of scheduling .
June 26, 2019