EventCreate Ratings

Overall
4.9/5
4.9/5

About EventCreate

EventCreate is the fastest growing event marketing platform, enabling planners to easily create a beautiful event website in minutes. Learn more about EventCreate

Alexander M.
COO
Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

“Flexibility and Simplicity”

OverallWe've used it to transmit the values and quality of world class brands in our space. We're using it for event management, have built in account and pricing pieces, then a more robust content platform.
ProsOut of the box invitation and event management products don't allow for much customization and white label work for the simple solution we and most companies I imagine want. We were quickly able to set up and get going, and eventually build the robust product we needed. Great product and support.
ConsNot much, we've been able to solve whatever issues we had.
Jason K.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
May 6, 2019

“Best up and coming event software on the market”

OverallHard to beat. Can't see us moving to a new platform for our events, and we've tried almost everyone out there.
ProsThe team at EventCreate is incredibly responsive. Any technical issue or question we've ever had has been handled quickly. They have great front end design options for your event website, which is something you typically do not get with most event software or you have to pay 25X what you would pay through Event Create. They are continually adding features on the back end that help us improve our event planning and marketing.
ConsSince they are a newer platform they do not have EVERY feature you might find on the backend from EventBrite or more expensive solutions. But they do have everything you need and are constantly adding new features.
May 6, 2019
Kenneth L.
President & Senior Strategist
Events Services, 11-50 employees

“Excellent Event Platform”

Pros-User friendly interface -Easy to switch between various website templates -Support team is easy to reach and solves any issue promptly
ConsDid not find any major concerns when using EC.
Dustin W.
Owner/Founder
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
April 25, 2019

“Started a business on the EventCreate platform”

OverallI used event create to launch a disability technology educational resource platform. Events are my primary revenue generator. This made it so simple for a first time planner like me.
ProsThe price was so cheap! Having never heard of Event Create I was skeptical at first. However, was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to use. Customer service is amazing.
ConsDidn't integrate with Mailchimp - but it does have its own email functionality.
Bo B.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
April 29, 2019

“Great value for website”

OverallWe were putting on a very specific event and needed a website to help create a space to house information and relay it to our audience. EventCreate allowed us to do both! Functional and reasonably priced!
ProsEase of use Custom-ability Tailored platform Quick response to questions
ConsThe only draw back we noticed was that the donations feature was not the best for what we needed. Per help from the support staff - we worked around this and also used Gofundme - the combination was perfect for our needs
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
April 25, 2019

“Easy to use, beautiful interface, user-friendly for the non-tech creative and small business users”

OverallGreat user experience, personalized customer service, event experts
ProsThe interface is very user friendly and so easy to use that anybody can easily create a custom, beautifully designed website that sells tickets in minutes. I've previously used wordpress, squarespace, wix and eventbrite and this site takes the best of all these sites to help me create a site to promote and sell tickets to my events.
ConsInitially, I wanted to create a series of events that occurred monthly and that feature was not available initially, but upon requesting it, they have now rolled it out.
Cynthia C.
Budget Business Analyst
Education Management, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
April 29, 2019

“Glad there is a free trial. ”

OverallI liked how easy the website was to navigate through. I would use it again if I had a super heavy event at work that I wanted to impress the professors I work for. Maybe let them think I designed the website theme and show them the available real time event analytics & the option to sell tickets online.
ProsI was impressed by the variety of designs available, even on the free trial usage.
ConsMaybe a youtube tutorial? I am a visual person and I love watching videos so could be helpful.
Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees
April 25, 2019

“A Useful and Productive Solution for Events”

OverallI needed an inexpensive and flexible tool to meet my marketing needs. EventCreate met those needs and has proven itself useful in more ways than I anticipated,
ProsEventCreate was the perfect solution for managing our book marketing tour. We held about a dozen events in four different cities. EventCreate was very helpful in managing the event marketing and registration. Also, their customer service is outstanding! Would highly recommend.
ConsI would have like to be able to edit the email confirmation a bit more. The confirmation template wasn't super flexible. I understand this has been resolved.
Lynda W.
Startups Coordinator
Dairy, 1-10 employees
January 17, 2019

“I would work with this again and again!”

OverallExceptional. Totally worth the value for money.
ProsIt is easy to use even with limited software development skills, you can do it within minutes if you're good with this stuff! It gave me all the functionalities I was looking for at a very affordable price compared to competitors such as Eventgrid, RegFox or Bizabbo, plus their customer support is excellent.
ConsI wish I could edit the color scheme within each Template. I've had a difficult time trying to figure this out.
January 17, 2019
Phil D.
April 12, 2016

“I used this event software to organize an industry focused event in Hollywood.”

OverallPros: -Really easy to use, I was creating all kinds of forms in under minute -Beautiful and lots of options for customization -Ability to upload image assets I like -Inexpensive Cons -Wish I could move the text around more
April 12, 2016