AccuPoint Ratings

Overall

About AccuPoint

Web based health care and human services management platform built for all home and community based service providers. Learn more about AccuPoint

Shelly Lynn H.
Clinical Director | CEO | Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
April 20, 2018

“Exceptional Platform & Extraordinary Customer Service”

ProsEdricis is amazing. Your staff is on-the-ball in a way I have not seen since many years gone by when customer service was actually a thing that existed in the marketplace. Edricis literally made changes to the Trinity ABA, LLC site while we were on the phone. That is excellent. Not only his technical competence but he is fun to talk with and is truly understanding about how chaotic our world of ABA can be and is kind and supportive. Where so many would be critical if you missed an appointment, all I get from Edricis and your staff is understanding. When I spoke with Jameson initially, I was so impressed with the offering he presented I walked away with the sense that what you company is "different". In this short duration, it is apparent that your priorities are about people first and customer support in a days-gone-by way that I have rarely seen in recent years. What a relief. phew The visual meeting schedule with the various trainings is exceptional. More importantly, the order and organization and the almost immediate responsiveness of your staff is incredible. If this beginning is any indicator of our future relationship together, we are truly blessed to have met you all and to work with you. We appreciate all your hard work and will do our best to be positive collaborative partners.
ConsWe have no concerns or issues at this time and having utilized other companies - this process is exceedingly better!
April 20, 2018
Becca T.
Psychologist / Behavior Analyst
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees
August 20, 2018

“Best investment for my practice”

OverallHaving all of our electronic needs and services in one place is invaluable. My staff (and I!) only have to learn one system instead of multiple which allows for quicker learning resulting in more fluent and efficient care for our clients. Any question or request has been addressed by the AccuPoint team quickly which helps decrease my stress and that is invaluable! Thank you, AccuPoint team!
ProsThe customer service is second to none. Help tickets are responded to very quickly and any questions or concerns are answered thoroughly and quickly. This helps my practice to run smoothly for both clients and employees
ConsNot being able to take a true "demo" before signing up. It made it challenging to truly picture what we'd be getting before investing the money into the product
August 20, 2018
Nicole A.
Director of Operations
August 15, 2018

“Customer Service is Awesome!”

OverallAccupoint has been amazing, their staff are incredibly helpful and kind, they understand the unique issues facing ABA claims, the company offers to develop any feature that you might need if it is not already available, and they are willing to provide extra help to clients transitioning to their service. I highly recommend them to ABA companies.
ProsThe Accupoint Team has been amazing. They have been quick to fix any issues we have had, or to walk us through anything we don't understand or have entered incorrectly. We are just getting started with Accupoint, but from a customer service stand point, I am already impressed and you have far exceeded the service we were previously receiving with our other billing software. Not to mention, the site is easily navigable.
ConsIt definitely takes some time to set up, but I think that is in part due to the fact that we are switching from other software and have a sizable amount of clients.
August 15, 2018
Michele M.
Vice President
Medical Practice, Unspecified
February 11, 2016

“Easy Set-up, Easy to Use, Great Customer Service”

ProsWe have been using AccuPoint for more than two years to manage a diverse practice inclusive of applied behavior analysis and state VR services. As the rules surrounding contract authorizations and submitting claims on time becomes more complex, it is critical to have a system that tracks all the necessary data and is available to users in an easily accessible format. AccuPoint succeeds in doing just that!
ConsI have nothing negative to say about this product or this vendor.
Recommendations to other buyersThe company is extremely responsive to suggestions and to resolving any concerns in a timely fashion. I highly recommend AccuPoint to any ABA company looking to better manage their practice.
Joseph V.
Mental Health Care, Unspecified
February 11, 2016

“Flexible, Efficient, and EASY TO USE”

ProsWe have been using AccuPoint since its inception in 2011 and it is the only software that is able to accommodate all of the diverse requirements in running a Home and Community Based Medicaid Waiver and Home Care agency. AccuPoint ensures we are in compliance at all times and completely manages our schedule, billing, and payroll. AccuPoint has increased cash flow and decreased expenses dramatically since we have begun using it.
ConsI have no complaints. The AccuPoint team is extremely responsive to our needs.
Recommendations to other buyersMake sure you get referrals, and take your time with the process. Picking a software platform is a very difficult decision to undo.
Elizabeth S.
Electronic Documentation Administrator
May 7, 2018

“We use AccuPoint for CDPAP services at a non for profit. We used to use it for home health care.”

OverallI did not really get any benefits.
ProsThe reports are fairly easy to run. I do think that the customer service is pretty fast with responding to issues.
ConsThe software is not that user friendly as far as being able to maintain staff scheduling or using it to bill for services. It seems like there is a lot of behind the scenes issues we have no control over.
May 7, 2018
January 21, 2019

“Accupoint for ABA practice ”

ProsIt is easy to use. I am able to complete my timesheet and session notes all through this website. Before, I was writing session notes and typing them. This is much easier. It has helped me to be more organized. It is also more effective for scheduling.
ConsNot good for mobile use on cell phones. They need an app for iOS that easy to use and navigate.
January 21, 2019
Nicole M.
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
January 14, 2019

“Excellent Program and Customer Service”

OverallAn excellent customer and client focused program!
ProsYou can tell that this program was designed by clinicians with client and parents in mind! A super program!
ConsIt's complex, but worth the learning curve!
January 14, 2019
December 28, 2018

“Used for Scheduling Sessions- Makes Things More Difficult”

ProsI like that it is HIPAA compliant so we can do things online with clients, but the overall ease of use is pretty limited.
ConsHaving to check the box that you agree to terms and conditions EVERY time you sign in, and the random errors that it seems to give all the time.
December 28, 2018
Catherine W.
HR
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
September 25, 2018

“AccuPoint - for medical office management”

ProsI am new to this software but it appears to be organized to assist in billing processes that are quite complex in our industry
ConsThe least is how the software seems to be a bit disconnected in its requirement of entering information.
September 25, 2018