eClincher Ratings

Overall

About eClincher

eClincher offers a complete solution for social media management, marketing, and support. - Publishing & scheduling plus integrations - Publishing automation with queues, recycle posts, boost traffic, RSS auto publishing - Unified social inbox, engagement - conversations, messages, comments, notifications, new followers, etc. - Suggested content by keywords - Monitoring and listening - Unlimited analytics and white labeled reports - Influencers discovery - Mobile app - Liive Support Learn more about eClincher

Colin M.
Consultant
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
December 28, 2018

“eClincher - Easy to use tool for all your Social Media Management accounts”

OverallWe are a technology company and we do our homework when selecting the products we use. eClincher is currently our Social Media management tool of choice because it offers the best features/value in its class. eClincher works well for SMEs managing their own social media accounts in-house or for agencies managing multiple accounts. Social media can be valuable marketing channels for many businesses, but it can also be a real time suck and it can be difficult to measure ROI. Tools like eClincher make it viable for businesses to take advantage of social media channels for marketing without stealing too much time from other sales and marketing activity. Overall a useful productivity tool for social media marketing that offers real value for money.
ProseClincher is one of several tools you can use to manage posts and interactions on various social media accounts. This is currently our tool of choice due to a combination of ease of use, features and value. Setup is pretty straightforward and eClincher supports all the major social media profiles - LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, G+, Pinterest, YouTube etc. If you are an agency managing many social media accounts for clients, you can upgrade and add on additional account bundles, but for single business use, the standard account supports 15 accounts which will be plenty for most businesses managing their social media in-house. The main reason for using a tool like eClincher will be to save time scheduling posts to your social media accounts and eClincher does this pretty well. Just pick the accounts you want to post to and enter your post and link. You can post immediately or schedule for a later time with options to repeat a number of times over the interval that you select. eClincher can automatically schedule post times within a window over a given timeframe which means you won't be posting repeat content at the same time (unless you want to). One of the best features of eClincher is the chrome extension which lets to quickly post relevant content from web pages that you come across. Just click the eClincher button on the browser bar when on the content you want to post and the eClincher posting options popup. While not unique, this feature is a great timesaver.
ConsWhile easy enough to use, eClincher probably wouldn't win many design awards for the UI. Some of the more advanced features - like post approvals - are only available in Premium and Agency versions, but that's what you would expect from tools like this. There have been occasional issues with posting to some social media sites, but we've experienced that with other tools as well. Of course, you will have to periodically renew credentials with your social media accounts, but that is the case with all social media scheduling tools.
December 28, 2018
Christmas D.
Co-Owner
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
January 23, 2017

“An amazing social media manager with quality support”

OverallAs a social media manager, Eclincher's ease of use across multiple social media networks has exponentially expanded my company's social media presence. It's extremely user-friendly for the novice and timid. Learning tools provided was a breeze to get through, especially the training videos. The Software provided completely compliments its app version to be mobile via multiple devices. So, when I need to be on the road jumping on my iPhone or iPad is easy to stay engaged as well as DM, block, follow, unfollow, etc. When I'm out in the field I can easily post or schedule content in seconds. A major brownie point for my team is the quality support received. It's easy to contact via online chat, email, phone, skype you name it. They have consistently been available to help with your every question and suggestion. They continue to improve this already amazing product. The price for service and support is invaluable.
ProsAt the moment of inspiration I can easily schedule a post without having to run to the office or grab my laptop. I can do everything via mobile device.
ConsI can't seem to automate messages when my social media audience has a new follower or makes a comment etc.

By eClincher on January 23, 2017
Hi Chrismas, Thank you for the Capterra review - we love it! If it is not too much to ask, we would appreciate if you can write a similar review on Facebook eClincher review page: https://www.facebook.com/eClincher/reviews Thank you so much, The eClincher Team.
Ryan S.
January 28, 2017

“An excellent all-in-one Social Media management tool - worth the money”

OverallI have been using the tool for over a year. I sought an all-in-one, and am on a budget. I have not been disappointed. That said, the competition evolves all the time and eClincher has to stay ahead of the game. The Support team have always been superb. Responsive, knowledgeable and always helpful. Thanks for looking after your loyal fans as we spread the word to help grow the family. I've recommended the tool to several people this year already.
ProsBasic plan offers a serious powerhouse of tools with great number of social platform integrations. The Canva and Pocket integrations are awesome. I do love the Unified Inbox feature.
ConsDearly want to be able to add 1 team member in the basic plan - it's not worth paying double for that feature. Would also like Edgar or Smarterqueue category feature to make content library management and scheduling easier. The UI is functional but not pretty and font sizes are challenging to read. As a time-poor person who looks after social media for a couple of businesses, I need intuitive tools with a slick, user-centric interface.
Recommendations to other buyersFor potential customers: absolutely 100% give eClincher a go. to eClincher team: please do address the comments in recent reviews (since 23rd Jan); then we'll be more inclined to leave a further review on FB for you ;-)

By eClincher on January 28, 2017
Thank you for the detail feedback. We really appreciate your time & thoughts! Please note that we plan a major UI facelift (mostly in analytics&reporting) in the coming 1-2 weeks. We also plan to release Chrome/Firefox browser extension :-) Can you please reach out to our support team regarding additional team member? We will sort it out for you. Have a great weekend! Tal.
January 28, 2017
Don P.
Weekend MBA Program Director
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees

“A Review of eClincher”

OverallI've been using eClincher for several months now. Although I have used Hootsuite to manage my social media platforms for several years and have been, for the most part, happy with it, I always enjoy reading about and, where possible, trying different software to see how it meets my needs. And I must say that eClincher does an admirable job, so much so that I am now using it in conjunction with Hootsuite. The dashboard is easy to navigate and facilitates posting on all of your social media platforms as well as keeping track of new followers, mentions, and other notifications in your inbox. Customer service has been stellar and I've even had the opportunity to exchange messages with the company's CEO regarding issues/wish list, which isn't possible at many organizations. The one thing missing that I use all the time in Hootsuite is the AutoSchedule feature, which the CEO tells me is under development. it is worth it.
ProsIn addition to what I wrote on the previous page, I like that Canva enables you to visually enhance your communication and that it is easy to curate content through the available Pocket and Feedly platforms.
ConsI miss the AutoSchedule feature, which I use in Hootsuite all the time. The CEO tells me that it is under development. I'm also not quite sure what the queus are about or how to most effectively use them.
Recommendations to other buyersI would recommend trying it. I believe it comes with a free trial which will give you a fairly good idea of how it will work for you and if it will do most or all of what you need it to do.

By eClincher on January 27, 2017
Hi Don, Thank you for the Capterra review - we love it! If it is not too much to ask, we would appreciate if you can write a similar review on Facebook eClincher review page: https://www.facebook.com/eClincher/reviews Thank you so much, The eClincher Team.
Ifeoma O.
Developer
1001-5000 employees
July 9, 2018

“All our social media needs are covered.”

ProsI love the interactive approach which the product team at eClincher have embraced. The team is always open to feedback from users like myself and I will assume every other administrator in each organization or team using eClincher. In time past , we leveraged on multiple applications to assist us manage our social media presence , however eclincher provides us with most of these functions brought together into a single workflow. The marketing team spends less time managing our social media accounts ,as most of our activity on social media is automated ,including content scheduling and engagement.
ConsTakes time to get acquainted with eclincher due to its interface and navigation not being intuitive enough. Although I expect every tool to have their own drawback and this is the only drawback I can lay my finger on since administering eClincher.
July 9, 2018
Giorgi G.
Lead Customer Care
Tobacco, 11-50 employees
October 14, 2018

“nearly to perfect social media management platform”

OverallGetting all of our social needs covered with using a single tool. That's what this system is supposed to do and is doing pretty well!
ProsApart from the platform's overall very well working functionalities the best thing is the customer support team these guys have. Choosing the product nowadays is when there are lots of platforms around is hard, though, this guys are rocking with their support team. Had few times the issue and never struggled even for a second to get it resolved. Furthermore, of course, what I like the most is the overall functionalities and features of the platforms itself.
ConsApart from the functions being super effective and valuable, this tool could be a bit more user-friendly. This is well noticeable once we try to on-board a new team member to work with the platform. Though, it's not a big issue and is definitely very little thing to be bothered about. and a slight dislike to the reporting interface and things, which I guess are already in the progress to be improved.
October 14, 2018
Dave C.
Founder, Director
Think Tanks, 1-10 employees
January 27, 2017

“I bought, I left, I came back! ”

OverallI purchased the services of eClincher because they were less expensive than their main competitor. At the time they were growing and adding features. Despite their early growing pains, they treated me like a part of their dev team -- the service was amazing! When I had an issue, they solved it. When I had a suggestion, they added it. Time passed, and I needed to save pennies in my startup. I sadly cancelled my membership. Within a few days, I was back. I hadn't realized how much I relied on their service. They remain on my Favorite Vendors list on Twitter.
ProsThe functionality is great, they're always improving, and customer service is fantastic.
ConsIt can take some guidance to figure out certain processes, but their customer service is knowledgeable and responsive.

By eClincher on January 27, 2017
Hi Dave, Thank you for the Capterra review - we love it! If it is not too much to ask, we would appreciate if you can write a similar review on Facebook eClincher review page: https://www.facebook.com/eClincher/reviews Thank you so much, The eClincher Team.
Gabriel F.
Marketing director
July 6, 2017

“EClincher has helped me take my marketing and my business to the next level ”

OverallIt's fast, it's easy, and it has incredible tools
ProsThis soft ware has many incredible features. The whole system is easy to learn and easy to use. Being able to get anymore results for each social network and website is a great benefit. Having access to a library of content for social media posts has made my job easier. I have been operating a marketing company and eclincher has been along for the ride since 2013. I use this system daily and I wouldn't change any time soon.
ConsThe software has developed really well over the years and if i had a complaint, it would be the app. The app could use some updating and functionality redesign.
July 6, 2017
Ron C.
Social media manager
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
July 23, 2016

“Great social media management software!”

OverallIt's hard to find one social media management tool that can really take care of all my needs with managing social. eClincher provides publishing and scheduling, automatic posting with queues, social inbox, content curation, free images, analytics, mobile apps, and more. It is also simple to use. Highly recommended!
ProsI love the simplicity and how everything connects together inside the app. Auto post is a great feature. I can bulk upload hundreds of posts to queues and have them run automatically. It's really great for blog page updates and evergreen posts. I also like the social inbox. I can easily respond to messages, new followers, comments, likes, etc. all from one place. The inbox includes Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn. The tool also has live feeds and content curation. I can share articles from RSS feeds, Feedly and Pocket.
ConsNot much to say here. Software can always improve, but eClincher does a great job with fixing issues as they arise.

By eClincher on January 19, 2017
Thank you so much for the awesome feedback!
July 23, 2016
Juan G L.
General Manager Assistant and Certified Bilingual
11-50 employees
December 27, 2017

“The best tool I have found, you have increased my efficiency by 100%”

OverallSince I started using eClincher my engagement went through the roof. With the inbox feature I can respond to every Twitter, comment, post, tag, and message in just one place. I couldn't be happier about it.
ProsSince I started using eClincher my engagement went through the roof. With the inbox feature I can respond to every Twitter, comment, post, tag, and message in just one place. I couldn't be happier about it.
ConsRegarding functionality, there's nothing bad I can say about the app. I can't say I love the interface, it's really easy to use but I think it can be more attractive. Other than that, this app is really is the best so far.
Tiffany K.
E-Learning, 11-50 employees
May 17, 2017

“THE MOST powerful and easy-to-use social media management platform. ”

OverallSaved me 50 hours a month at least on social media 10x my social media engagement with their social unified inbox brought me leads and sales every month
ProsSUPER features. no other company has even close to these features. Auto Queue with RSS feature - publish every single post and article automatically on all your social media Auto Recycle Queue - re-publish all your popular content, schedule your entire 3 months of social media posting in 20 minutes. Canva Integration - allows me to create incredible images and post on my facebook and twitter and instagram channels.
Consit's a little bit hard to learn at first, but if you are patient, check out the tutorial videos, and ask the team questions then it's incredible what it does to your business.

By eClincher on May 17, 2017
Thank you so much for the awesome review!
May 17, 2017
Jackie A.
Business Process Strategist
Management Consulting, Unspecified
June 25, 2018

“Best Social Media Publishing Platform for Agencies”

OverallHuge time-saving benefits for publishing content to multiple social media profiles, the ability to schedule evergreen content separately to other content is a godsend!
ProsEvergreen Queues, Auto Posting, Multiple Queues, bigger allowance of social media profiles, team collaboration, client collaboration, Analytics. After a ton of research into the best social media publishing platform for my own and my client's social media scheduling, this is by far the best toolbox I have found. It takes a bit of time to set up all the queues you might need but after that publishing is a breeze!
ConsYou have to bump up to the premier level to get the majority of the features that are important to a Social Media Agency (Client Collaboration, unlimited queues)
June 25, 2018
Barak B.
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
June 5, 2017

“Marketing and Social Media Professional”

OverallOne tool to manage and see a complete overview of my social media presence.
ProsI love their dashboard's ease-of-use :). I can easily connect all my social accounts and schedule posts for the entire month! I also use their social Inbox to engage with all my followers on daily basis. I like the Content Curation feeds - I use it to find and share content to all my social media channels. I also like the auto post queues feature, to recycle my ever-green content. They have so many useful features - you literally don't need any other tools! Highly recommended, they offer a free trial.
ConsI would love to see more automation with Twitter clean-up (unfollow people that didn't follow back, keeping good ratio, etc.)
June 5, 2017
Karen P.
Virtual Assistant
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1-10 employees
July 3, 2017

“Amazing time saver if you handle a lot of social media”

Overall I'm really enjoying the team member feature, I added my coworkers and now we are working all together and very efficiently. Also its really helped how it does all my publishing automatically, and it helps me boost engagement considerably with the social inbox feature
ProsBulk uploading and i am able to automatically recycle posts and reuse them forever, and the best part is that they don't limit the amount of posts that I can publish. Its truly been a huge time saver for us, I got my entire company to switch to eclincher because they are simply the best.
Consany time I needed a new feature eclincher made it happen, anything missing has now been added with their latest features, so happily I have nothing to put here.
Craig Z.
Digital Media & Marketing Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
January 27, 2017

“Great social tool, even for the budget minded small business”

OverallBeen using eClincher for well over a year and the experience has been mostly great. There are a few quarks in the platform that could be improved, but overall its a better social management tool than many of their competitors, and at the current price point can't be beat. Also, the few times I've needed customer service they were always eager to resolve the issue and I never felt dismissed or ignored. Great tool, I'd definitely recommend it!
ProsEase of use, cost, customer service.
ConsSome growing pains, some limitations in use, and some design changes that could be made.

By eClincher on January 27, 2017
Hi Craig, Thank you for the Capterra review - we love it! If it is not too much to ask, we would appreciate if you can write a similar review on Facebook eClincher review page: https://www.facebook.com/eClincher/reviews Thank you so much, The eClincher Team.
Manuel Alberto M.
Project Engineer
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees
November 14, 2017

“Amazing app”

OveralleClincher helps me automate all of my social media, content discovery, and influencer search, all of that I do within eClincher.
Pros I love how it makes it easy for me to engage with my audience thanks to the inbox feature. Its simplicity is something I really like, the interface is simple but very easy to use. It has everything you need in just one place.
ConsI would love to see it implemented in other social media platforms. Can't wait to use with Snapchat! Besides that, there's nothing to dislike about it.
November 14, 2017
Michael B.
Chief Marketing Officer
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
January 17, 2017

“eClincher for small business success. ”

OverallEClincher has been a vital part of our success here at MailMyStatements. The ease of use and the Que system make in one of the simplest ways to manage your Social Media accounts. eClincher is so versatile, It allows the manager access to content curation, the top blogs and integrates well. The price point is affordable for any business, while their customer service is 5Star all the way. The beautiful thing about that is you're treated as a person and not a number. They allow you the opportunity to collaborate and exchange idea's that help the platform perform better. I highly recommend them. Michael Bell CMO MailMyStatements
ProsEase of use.
ConsThe Visual Library

By eClincher on January 19, 2017
Hi Michael, Thank you for the amazing review. Btw, visual library in on our roadmap for the coming 2-4 months. The eClincher Team.
Daniela B.
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 employees
June 28, 2017

“Saves me so much time every week and i love that i can 'set and forget' with the auto scheduling!”

OverallGive eClincher a trial, they have a free one for 14 days. watch their tutorial videos to learn all the extra features, you won't regret it!
ProsI used several tools to automate my social media. I used Hootsuite and Buffer, then had another tool for influencers, and another one for finding content. Now I have everything in one simple tool with eClincher . I love it. eClincher is a gem, I'm surprised its not so well known as Hootsuite because its so much better!
ConsI'm still waiting for the auto-dm feature to come out, and the affiliate program. but they are developing those, which is going to be great. referrals here we come!
June 28, 2017
David B.
Law Practice, 51-200 employees
September 3, 2019

“Not aesthetically pleasing, but very powerful, fantastic platform”

ProsIt takes all of the important features of the 3x in price competitors and combines then all into one platform. It even expands on them with their queues feature - which is incredible. It makes managing an online social and GMB reputation much easier.
ConsIt takes a bit of time to even understand the capabilities of the functionality and then to learn how to use them, however, their chat support team is a great facilitator in this area.

By eClincher on September 5, 2019
Thank you for the awesome review, David. Hope you will like our new UI (scheduled for first half of September :) Best, The eClincher Team.
September 3, 2019
Amy T.
Communications Manager
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
January 23, 2017

“Great interface, and new options keep on coming!”

OverallOur small startup uses eClincher regularly to schedule tweets and posts. We tried other platforms, but eClincher has the most intuitive user interface and is constantly upgrading their options. We also liked that customer support, which we used when we didn't understand how to use a new option, responded quickly and with good, specific directions. We would definitely recommend eClincher; it's definitely worth the small charge!
ProsThe user interface is very intuitive, and they are constantly introducing new, useful options. They are also great with their support and the messages from that area were insightful and easy to follow.
ConsI honestly have nothing to say here. We liked every aspect of eClincher, especially as when compared to other scheduling platforms.
Recommendations to other buyersI love the ease of adding links to tweets, and how we can replace the initial link preview with another image. I also love the option to link to .gif's and Canva images. All of this makes the interface not only easy to use but quick to complete a week's scheduling.

By eClincher on January 23, 2017
Hi Amy, Thank you for the Capterra review - we love it! If it is not too much to ask, we would appreciate if you can write a similar review on Facebook eClincher review page: https://www.facebook.com/eClincher/reviews Thank you so much, The eClincher Team.
Valentina L.
Coach & Psychotherapist
Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees
January 17, 2017

“I can relax with Eclincher”

OverallIn my work flow as Career Coach I enjoy to forget marketing and social media because it is not my primary job. I love to know that Eclincher is there doing the work I would spend a lot time on to do. Loads of hours and nerves are just spared. I am grateful to have discovered it. Thank you for the work you are doing!
ProsIt reliable, there is the autopost I can fill in, I can erase the links and the content stays, the regular updates which inform me if some new feature is there
ConsSometimes eclincher doesn't connect with my LinkedIn account any more, so there are no post. I have to reconnect manually. I don't understand why. This annoys a little.
Recommendations to other buyersI am not sure if people see that it was actually eclincher who posted. It seems that on facebook it is visible. I would prefer that nobody knows for sure.

By eClincher on January 19, 2017
Valentina, thank you for the great review. The eClincher Team.
Crystal M.
Social Media Stratagist
January 16, 2017

“A Great Tool for Social Media Management”

OverallI've used many social media tools and by far eclincher gives me the most functionality for the price. I find it indispensable for monitoring multiple social media channels, is great for scheduling posts especially with their canvas integration. And I love being able to use the queue feature for setting up recurring posts of every green content. I was also pleasantly suprised that the reporting is do good. And, bonus I get all this for a fraction of what I was paying for other programs.
ProsPrice Value Unified dashboard for social mentions and follows Queues for recurring posts Canvas integration Great customer support
ConsHard to see date of queued posts

By eClincher on January 19, 2017
Crystal, thank you for the review - we love it!
Daniel D.
Internet, 1-10 employees
November 9, 2016

“eClincher is off the hook crazy good!”

OverallTotally love eClincher. It makes social media management easy and it feels like I have a secret superpower. Love their support and openness to new ideas even though they have plenty to offer all the time.
ProsConstantly pushing the boundaries of being a great product. Just when you get a handle on the next great feature integration they add or tweak something else. It's software and that it has a consistent upgrade cycle is awesome.
ConsKeeping up with all the awesomeness it offers. Just when you think you've nailed it with the features sets - they go and add more cool stuff. Not exactly a Con, but I have nothing bad to say about them.
Recommendations to other buyersUse the option for a free trial and/or reach out to them to get a demo. So worth it. A very powerful piece of software.

By eClincher on November 9, 2016
Thank you so much Daniel! Have a great day, Tal.
November 9, 2016
Carolyn G.
Media Specialist
December 13, 2017

“Well worth the $ !!”

OverallSaves a TON of time
ProsEclincher saves me SO MUCH TIME. I can set up posts to recur; I can set up a queue then set up a schedule for it to pull from that queue... I could not function effectively without it!
ConsThe only thing I wish would change is the ability to have the queues set up so that I can schedule posts from Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter all from the same queue.
December 13, 2017
Ferg D.
Communications Strategist
Public Relations and Communications, Self-employed
January 26, 2017

“EClincher Great Platform for Coordinating Your Social Networks”

OverallI've tried a few platforms for organizing social networks. I have a few networks of my own, as well as some other projects that I am coordinating. I find EClincher is user friendly, intuitive to use and easy to adapt to. Sharing photos, sourcing "free photos", linking, connecting to Canva for special post designs and a top line analytic suite. This platform is truly awesome for the "non techies" like me.
Proseasy to use, great tools within the platform
Conssometimes pulls extra text in with a web link - you just need to cut it out
Recommendations to other buyerswonderful integration with a free photo file and link to Canva

By eClincher on January 26, 2017
Hi Ferg, Thank you for the Capterra review - we love it! If it is not too much to ask, we would appreciate if you can write a similar review on Facebook eClincher review page: https://www.facebook.com/eClincher/reviews Thank you so much, The eClincher Team.
January 26, 2017
Keith C.
Retail, 1-10 employees

“Massive time saver”

OverallBeen using Eclincher for well over a year now. Great features added through this time and the system is extremely reliable. We've saved so much time and can plan ahead our social posts even when were not in the office Eclincher can keep posting for us :-) Love it
Prosease of use and reliability in posting
ConsNeed auto instagram posting with no further input form us required

By eClincher on January 23, 2017
Hi Keith, Thank you for the Capterra review - we love it! If it is not too much to ask, we would appreciate if you can write a similar review on Facebook eClincher review page: https://www.facebook.com/eClincher/reviews Thank you so much, The eClincher Team.
Chris H.
January 16, 2017

“An Excellent Social Media Dashboard”

OveralleClincher has taken the essential elements of other dashboards and put them together in one affordable bundle. Having a bank of material to auto-post on your behalf is a huge time saver for any active curator or creator. The vast majority of the tools that any business owner or entrepreneur would use in their social media are available at your fingertips, from content curation to image creation to sharing and engagement with your customers. Usually, you would need a couple of different tools (each more expensive by itself than eClincher) to accomplish what eClincher can do. It's definitely worth giving this platform a go if you are a business or professional blogger looking to manage your social media needs. My only (small) issue with this platform is I found the interface a little lacking in polish, and some of the systems were less intuitive or easy to use. Overall these were minor issues and did not significantly impact my enjoyment of the platform. My most used part of the platform by far is the auto-posting feature. You can store a set of evergreen content and set it to be shared across your social media platforms automatically. This gives you the ability to re-use appropriate content, at appropriate durations, without having to manually queue it up each time. I enjoy the inbox function which is a time saver to have all of your engagement in one simple place. The support from eClincher is also great - and on the few occasions, I had issues they were dealt with quickly and effectively.

By eClincher on January 19, 2017
Thank you Chris. We really appreciate your review.
Helen R.
VP
Media Production, 1-10 employees
January 15, 2019

“eClincher has terrific social media management features”

OveralleClincher has helped us with social media post scheduling and provides us with freedom as it allows for unlimited posts. Publishing content automatically is a great benefit. It's a comprehensive solution for content marketing.
ProseClincher allows you to schedule posts to multiple social media networks, such as Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc. It has a boost feature option for Facebook. It provides analytics and reports, which are great for tracking performance. The customer support is very helpful. You can store and use hashtags, it has a photo gallery. The entire team can join the platform.
ConseClincher is a great platform for social media engagement.
January 15, 2019
Luis D.
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
December 27, 2017

“All of my engagement across all of the social media platforms is accessible in just one place.”

OverallI didn't want to use it at first, I thought it was just another app and I couldn't be more wrong. If you're not convinced yet, get the trial period and you'll see results in no time.
Pros I love this app! It is so efficient that I don't have to log into Facebook or Twitter anymore. My social engagement has increased tremendously. Now I have a regular posting schedule, and all of my posts are automatically scheduled.
ConsI want more automation. Besides that, I don't think there's anything else to say here. It's an excellent app overall.
Jessica H.
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
July 3, 2017

“Eclincher, the top tool for us: digital marketers”

OverallI find all strategies we need to apply in just a single app. I am constantly measuring the engagement of our audience with our content, analyzing metrics and our accounts performances, and I also love the idea of managing all brands in such a dynamic way.
ProsYou know you are an entrepreneur who is committed to the real world when you have a solid presence in the digital space. With Eclincher you can simplify efforts to position your company among all social networks using one tool. Concentrate your energies on a single with place and a single app.
Dennise Z.
Social Media Operations Specialist
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
June 29, 2017

“It helped us a lot in our social media business.”

OverallI liked that it has stock images integrated, feedly and also the snip.ly integration.
ProsI like the integrations with feedly. I also liked that it has an RSS feed feature. I like the queues. I love it.
ConsI like that it has a chrome extension but when I try to add an article in different queues and also post it at the same time. Why can't it be in just one go? It is a struggle. I hope that there is an option where the administrator can transfer its capability to the user. We have requested this for a long time.
Catherine S.
Management Consulting, Self-employed
January 16, 2017

“Awesome Program for Social Media Entrepreneurs”

OverallI discovered the software through Twitter. Something made me click on the link, which I never do. From that moment on, the company was so helpful from setting me up on my trial, training me and dealing with my scepticism and endless questions. I have approximately 10 clients I work with and they each have multiple platforms. This software is the easiest and most professional to work with. (Love the built in photos) I have used Hoot Suite and Social Sprout over the years and eClincher by far surpasses both those programs in ease of use and versatility.
ProsEase of use; photo content built in; Canva link; being able to post to multiple platforms at once
ConsStill waiting to be able to seamlessly integrate Instagram in posts
Recommendations to other buyersKeep adding platforms

By eClincher on January 19, 2017
Catherine, thank you for your amazing review.
Sarah C.
Business Owner
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
July 25, 2017

“A social media tool that I have to have to run my social media business. ”

OverallHelps my business run smoothly and keeps all my clients' platforms consistent, interesting and responsive to the audience on their respective social media platforms.
ProsI love that everything is in one place. That I can fill up the queue and be done. That I can watch my clients' accounts all in one place. That it is easy to use. I also love that the customer service is right on top of everything. An amazing tool that makes it possible for me to run my company.
ConsThe only con that I can think of at this time is that I do not trust the automation portion of it, but I am leery of automating anything at this point. That's more my own mindset.
July 25, 2017
Leigh S.
January 17, 2017

“Beats all the others...”

OverallWe have tried a number of Social Media Marketing Tools over the past few years. By far, eClincher is the best. And most important to us, and I'm sure we are not alone, as customer service is always there. They are quick to respond, their answers are clear and can even help us solution to only slightly related Social Media Issues, We highly recommend eClincher. You will not be disappointed.
ProsEase of use.
ConsWould like to see Wordpress accounts added

By eClincher on January 19, 2017
Thank you for the review - we love it! Btw, chrome extension will be released in the coming weeks :) Thank you so much, The eClincher Team.
Julie P.
Media Manager

“Overall Good”

OverallOverall it is good, great support, but there is still a few bugs that need to be sorted, but generally they are always trying to improve which is great, Looking forward to the option of having which data we want in our reports
ProsManage all my clients in one spot
ConsThe Instagram feature to post and sometimes the posts have not happened,
Recommendations to other buyersIt will be great when you can format which items you want to put in your reports, and also the ability in reports to pick a from and to date, so that you can show Monthly dates without having to try and do on the first of every month, like we were not here New Years Day so the reports were not created until the 9th January when we got back and I could only go back 30 days, I could not ask to report from 1st of December to 31st of December.

Thank you!
Angus E.
Social Media Management
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
April 2, 2019

“The Best Social Media Managment Alternative”

ProsThe software is easy to set up and quick to learn especially if you are coming from a different software. Having almost all the features and in some cases more features then the competition. It's always working and have never had any issues with publishing content. If you are not using eClincher I would highly recommend giving it a try. You'll save and have a better over all experience compared to higher priced social media management software.
ConsThe interface looks outdated and could use a refresh. The name is awful... In the office we just say E-C.
April 2, 2019
Luis Daniel F.
Comuniti Manager

“I like this app!”

Overall Now I spend less time on social media and can focus on other important areas of the business.
ProsI have been using other apps like Buffer and Hootsuite, but it just wasn't enoug. With eClincher I have everything I need in one place. easy to use , easy to post ,use buffer in past, which is easy posting, but eclincher give most and best for posting.
ConsI think, this app Doesn't have cons. Regarding functionality, there's nothing bad I can say about the app. I can't say I love the interface, it's really easy to use but I think it can be more attractive. Other than that, this app is really is the best so far.
Stephen H.
Podcaster
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
April 25, 2017

“Absolute Social Media Must Have for every business and brand!”

OverallBrand awareness for my podcast is key. Esp because it's a side job and I'm working full time most of the day. With eClincher, I can be away on vacation or on a work trip with limited access to my own social for days on end, but come back and see that eClincher kept things going in my absence and provided our brand several thousand impressions and reach ... all on autopilot!
ProsAccess to several platforms & recurring evergreen posts. I'm able to set it and forget it. I'm getting seen across social media and able to see universal engagement from one source.
Consnot having capability to see all scheduled categories/platforms on one weekly calendar.

By eClincher on May 17, 2017
Thank you so much for the awesome review!
April 25, 2017
Rivka K.
January 16, 2017

“Great social media product”

OverallI love the fact that I can manage evergreen queues, post one time content, and monitor all my platforms in one place. While there are a few things that are not totally intuitive, once you take the time to learn the platform it has so many unique features that other social media tools do not. I really enjoy using eClincher and recommend it regularly.
ProsSo many features in one place
ConsScroll buttons throughout are small making it hard to move between things. Not easy to move between elements of a page when posting and scheduling.
Recommendations to other buyersKeep up the good work! You have a phenomenal product that I am sure will just keep getting better. :-)

By eClincher on January 19, 2017
Rivka, thank you for the review - we absolutely love it! The eClincher Team.
Stephany A.
Content Strategist
51-200 employees
October 12, 2017

“I used to spend hours every week scheduling content on all of my different networks - facebook, twit”

Overall I used to spend hours every week scheduling content on all of my different networks - facebook, twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn. It was a lot. I was so relieved when I found eClincher, it truly does everything for me.
ProsI'm saving a ton of time that's better spent on customer service and product development. it's a great tool to schedule content and have everything run by itself, without me having to spend hours on it every week
October 12, 2017
Carmella W.
Psychotherapist, Thought Leader, Entrepreneur
Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees
January 27, 2017

“Psychotherapist and Entrepreneur ”

OverallThe service from eClincher is professional, personable, and wonderfully helpful! I would submit suggestions and a team member would contact me directly. They even called me to discuss how to make eClincher better for their clients. I feel like the team at eClincher really wants their clients to excel and succeed. Thank you.
ProsEasy to post
ConsThe Facebook previews do not match the links posted.
Recommendations to other buyersCan we share videos to Facebook via eClincher?

By eClincher on January 27, 2017
Hi Carmella, Thank you for the Capterra review - we love it! If it is not too much to ask, we would appreciate if you can write a similar review on Facebook eClincher review page: https://www.facebook.com/eClincher/reviews Thank you so much, The eClincher Team.
Denise M.
Managing Director, Logistics & Supply Chain Executive Recruiter
January 19, 2018

“Impossible for me to learn”

OverallNone, I had to choose a simpler to learn software. If I had someone working for me who could handle the marketing full time then this would be the software to use. Since it's me and I have 178 other things to do, it made the process harder and I needed it to be easier.
ProsThey tried to help us get the most of the tool and tried to explain things to us more than once. Great value considering how much it has to offer. It is very robust and I can see the value in it but couldn't get it set up to save my life.
ConsThis tool was very difficult for me to use and every time I tried I became upset and aggitated because it shouldn't be THAT complicated. Suited for people who know social media marketing or people who do social media marketing full time. It is not the best choice for a busy business owner who wants something easy to use. Hootesuite, SocialPilot, Buffer...all better choices unless you are an expert already.
Nathaly G.
October 26, 2017

“It´s awesome”

OverallNothing worth mentioning So far everything has worked quite well. It is intituiva, it makes the work much faster. Organize publications efficiently and control them.
ProsIt's so easy to use, with just a few clicks I'm done with my posting of the week. It's also very useful when working with teams. I like that I can manage several platforms in the same place and it's a great price for the value.
October 26, 2017
Marina M.
Graphic Designer/ Social Media Administrator
Wholesale, 201-500 employees
May 18, 2017

“Simple, Straight Forward, Easy to figure out”

OverallThe ability to schedule posts ahead of time, draft ideas for posts and save for later, and overall organization and piece of mind that we were missing without a tool like this to manage everything!
ProsI like that it covers all of the social media platforms I'm responsible for - it's so hard to find a management tool that covers all of them!
ConsThe chrome extension is great for posting content from other sources, but the bubble that pops up covers the page/article sometimes. If I want to view covered content and click off the pop up, it disappears. If there was a way for it to minimize, or open a new window instead of the bubble that expands from the icon, it might make drafting up posts using outside content a little easier.

By eClincher on May 18, 2017
Thank you Marina for the great feedback! The Chrome-Extension behavior is Google Chrome Extension behavior/functionality and not in our control :) You can always copy-paste and work directly within eClincher. Thanks again, The eClincher Team.
May 18, 2017
Mariu B.
Certified Bilingual VA at VA LATAM
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 employees
December 18, 2017

“It is an excellent application”

OverallNow I spend less time on social media and can focus on other important areas of the business.
ProsWith eClincher I have everything in one place. It's truly worth it. My job is easier now, I can engage with my audience easily thanks to the inbox feature. Super easy and simple to use. It has everything you need in just one place.
ConsOverall the app is very easy and simple to use, the only thing that can use some work is the interface, it could be more attractive. Other than that, nothing bad to say about it.
December 18, 2017
Jamie C.
Co-founder & Content Strategist
Writing and Editing, Self-employed
January 16, 2017

“Affordable, great customer service, lots of potential ”

OverallI was very happy to find e-Clincher because it is reasonably priced but find that it lacks some features and wish it was a bit more intuitive for the user. For example, I find the Auto Post feature a bit complicated and took a while to figure out how to actually create a queue. BUT, every time I have been confused or frustrated, customer service has been excellent. Quick and friendly responses. Would love to see a feature where we can give clients access to review scheduled posts for their specific account(s) prior to publication. Looking forward to new developments and advances!
ProsAffordable, great customer service.
ConsNot very intuitive for user. Auto post is confusing and the 'Add and manage accounts' pop up looks messy/is confusing. App doesn't keep me logged in. Customer service tried to help me with this and said it was an issue with the browser. I used to use Sprout Social and loved that I was always logged in, their interface is gorgeous and they have tons of features (but are very expensive). When I schedule a post for LinkedIn it shows up as a thumbnail and takes a chunk of text from the About section of our website, resulting in a very sloppy-looking post which has forced me to publish manually to LinkedIn instead of using eClincher.

By eClincher on January 19, 2017
Thanks Jamie, we appreciate your feedback and will continue to simplify the auto post functionality.
Alessandra I.
11-50 employees
April 17, 2018

“Amazing software for social media management”

OverallIn the past I used to use Hootsuite to manage my social media networks, but I changed eClincher since it meets all my needs. It not only makes my job simpler, it also makes me save time. A huge advantage.
ProsWhat I really love of eClincher is the many integrations it has, my favorite one is Canva which allows me to create custom images to add to my posts.
ConsI must say that although the interface is really easy to use, I believe it can be more attractive. I would recommend giving it more design to improve the user experience.
April 17, 2018
Gabriela G.
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1-10 employees
June 29, 2017

“eClincher is the best tool on the market!”

OverallWe used to run out of posts because we didn't have a calendar for queue posts, but with eClincher we can see everything that has been scheduled and which days are still empty, now we are posting every day and up to date with all of our social media.
ProseClincher is great to manage all my social media. I love that I can check my DM's and comments in one place. I also like the fact that my team and I can collaborate, we divide the inboxs and every social media but at the same time we can see what everyone is doing.
Jennifer C.
Executive Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
June 29, 2017

“I love that I can schedule posts in advance and use that function frequently.”

OverallTime saver! Cost saver!
ProsScheduling in advance, repeating posts, and Canva. I love that it offers templates for my design. This is a huge time saver for me.
ConsNo Christian backgrounds in Canva. Plenty of secular images but no Christian templates.I use Eclincher for my ministry and it has nothing Christian based. Very disappointing.
Emmanuel E.
Graphic Designer
Design, 1-10 employees
May 30, 2017

“I've been trying this Platform and I completely happy with that! It worth using it”

OverallIs the best you can find in the market, a complete platform, where you find everything you need to manage the social networks of your customers or brands. It is worth investing in it.
ProsFor me I think the invaluable thing about this platform is that it saves you a lot of time in planning your posts. Also the fact that you can edit your images from the platform is wonderful. I think that any platform in the market gives you what eClincher has. The truth, It is very robust.
ConsI still looking for a platform that allows you to Auto-post in Instagram without depending on the cell phone, but apart from that this tool has everything you need in a single space.
May 30, 2017