MobileCause Ratings

Overall

About MobileCause

MobileCause is your all-in-one fundraising software. We provide online, mobile, event and peer-to-peer fundraising software to help nonprofits engage donors and boost giving. Our team of fundraising experts partner with you each step of the way to ensure your success. As the pioneers of text-to-donate, MobileCause has become the trusted online and mobile fundraising partner for nonprofits looking to scale their fundraising quickly and efficiently, without paying any transaction fees. Learn more about MobileCause

Sharon C.
December 14, 2018

“My likes and dislikes of MobileCause”

OverallOverall, I'd say that MobileCause really needs to step up the "stewardship" aspect of the platform. It is great for fundraisers to sign up and use to communicate with their family and friends. But once a donor gives, I'd say the experience is lacking, and has required a lot of work on our end to figure out things that should be standard for a smooth donor experience.
ProsMobileCause is great for the user experience with crowdfunding. Our college students love working with the platform and have exceeded their past mail-based fundraising campaign totals. Setting up campaigns and activities is also pretty straightforward and simple.
ConsFiguring out how to best structure campaigns is difficult and was not clearly articulated in the onboarding process. There is not option to have different activity receipts go to different administrators. You can choose to have all receipts go to one extra admin email, otherwise you don't see what the donor/registrant receives. Receipts also don't list out all a donor's choices on a giving form. You need to add variable fields to the email to help accomplish this. However, if you ever change your form (rename a field, add or remove fields) donors set on recurring gifts no longer have receipts that show their information. There also isn't clear communication about upcoming recurring gifts for donors who sign up through an online form, rather than on their phone.
Individual & Family Services, 11-50 employees
December 14, 2018

“A great start and very personal support for small nonprofit”

OverallOverall, the experience has been quite positive. I appreciate how easy it is to make campaigns and keywords for specific activities. I wish I knew at the beginning what I know now because our dashboard would be cleaner, but it is still much more functional than what we had before.
ProsI love the pricing structure for Mobile Cause compared to others that have hidden fees and only get more and more expensive as the organization and donor foundation grows. I also really appreciate the customer service...very quick and very personal. I don't feel like a number, and I also feel like they listen to feedback and develop products and improvements accordingly.
ConsThe learning curve was steep when we first began with Mobile Cause. Now that I understand it, I can do lots of different things, but it's difficult to delegate to others because it's not always intuitive. The ease of use has improved over time, though. I'm also thankful for the integration and development they're working on with regards to reports and use of forms for different activities. We have donors in another country that is not supported by Mobile Cause now, so that remains a hurdle we have to fix.
Mariah M.
Philanthropy Manager

“MC review”

OverallIt has been great for our main fundraiser event - love the ease of capturing donations via credit card, as prior to it was all manual entry. Also love being able to communicate to donors via text and giving us more options.
ProsEasy for registering guests for events, love the thermometer and interactive possibilities; texting to donate is a new option for our donors
ConsI still seem to have a hard time finding where to make alterations to certain details on the backend, like where to change a fulfillment response, or remove a donation, etc. I also wish they would change the thermometer details where someone's name automatically shows up if they haven't entered other details - the system remembers their number and associates the name, but some people want to be anonymous on the thermometer, so i wish it would default to no details being shown. I also am disappointed with the large jump in pricing from Yr 1 to Yr 2, but trust that it won't happen again beyond this initial increase or it might be come hard to justify.
Matthew H.
CLUB1040 Missionary Lebanon Launch Team Leader
Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees
December 17, 2018

“MobileCause puts YOU first”

OverallMobileCause became a component of our growth. Organizationally, we see MobileCause keywords now as hallmarks for our own milestones and achievements. Because MobileCause made funds processing and reporting so easy, we have been able to focus our energy and effort on building partner support rather than bogging down in administrative tasks. I can't recommend MobileCause highly enough.
ProsThe SERVICE. All the features are great. The forms and reports are easy to use. They are highly customizable so you can run multiple campaigns as well as maintain branding standards. But, by far, the best thing about MobileCause is their service. Whether you call or email - you reach a person AND that person helps get you an answer and resolution.
ConsI would like to have an option for users to administer their own monthly gifts via a login process - a feature that is currently in development.
December 17, 2018
Daryl R.
Special Events Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

“Walk-a-thon ”

OverallIn the end, the software worked well.. no real glitches. The support team and my Customer Success Manager listened to me and was able to create exactly what I needed. I only wish there was a little more flexability in the terminolgy on the actual pages. Not all users understand fundraising lingo, some of which is not changable in the design.
ProsI worked with a Customer Success Manager to design my pages for our annual walk-a-thon. I wanted to improve our site to be simplier for the user to navigate. She listened to me and designed a site which included everything I asked for resulting in a simplier, easier way for my walk participates to sign-up, join a team and fundraise.
ConsAs someone who has little time and patience for designing pages, I found navitgating this part too time consuming for me. I ended up paying for someone at Mobile Cause to design.
Demphna K.
Director of Development
April 16, 2019

“Director of Development”

OverallWhile we truly enjoy the functionality of the product, we would like to have additional support with the onboarding process and continued tech support.
ProsMobile Cause is great at integration with our database. When a donor gives through our website, Mobile Cause immediately adds that info to our database--takes a step out of our data input process, saving time and money.
ConsIt is VERY difficult to get assistance. When we have an issue, they are not easy to work with to resolve. Additionally, they do not issue invoices or receipts for charges causing problems for our auditors.

By MobileCause on June 20, 2019
Thank you, Demphna, for taking the time to provide your feedback on MobileCause. We are happy to hear you are pleased with the functionality of our fundraising software. We are disheartened to hear you found getting support from our Customer Success team difficult. We pride ourselves on our commitment to customer support. We will be reaching out to you to learn more about your experience so we can ensure your experience isn't replicated. Please know your experience with MobileCause support is the exception and we hope you give us another opportunity to demonstrate to you the typical high standards our customers receive.
April 16, 2019
Lisa F.

“MobileCause Review”

OverallI could not be happier with MobileCause. From the support team, to my account manager, to the digital specialist, they are so responsive and quick. I would recommend them to everyone looking for professional-looking and adaptive forms that are easy to use.
ProsI like how it is constantly adapting to the needs of those of us that use it. With every update, it is becoming more dynamic, more user-friendly, and more flexible.
ConsOn our Giving Day, I wanted to make it as easy as possible for people to give to the area they wanted to without necessarily having to scroll through all of the teams. This resulted in my changing the pledges/keywords for every gift that came in to ensure that the designation was correct. Would love (and this is me just being selfish) that there was a way that the funds would go to the "buckets/teams" automatically. Again, looking at ease-of-use for the donor.
Jodi G.
Non-Profit Organization Management, Self-employed
October 3, 2019

“Great for Crowd Funding”

OverallIt provides important tools that we need.
ProsThe platform provides crowd-funding, credit card processing, and custom forms. Very useful for every event we have.
ConsThere are ways I'd like to be able to customize receipts and crowdfunding messaging, but the system doesn't allow for that. Pulling reports is a hassle. I wish it would seamlessly integrate with QuickBooks so I don't have to enter that data into QuickBooks.
Brynn B.

“Best purchase ever”

OverallI implemented this at my previous employer and then immediately did so when I assumed a new role in a different non-profit. I cannot recommend this enough!!
ProsIt is so easy to use - even I can set up a new activity within 10 minutes that looks like a pro did it! We love being able to have different keywords so that we can better track appeals, audiences, etc!
ConsI love everything about MobileCause! There's nothing I don't like!
Allyyssa K.
Gift Intake Manager
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees

“Gift Intake Manager”

OverallOverall, I have been using MobileCause for a couple of years and it has been a good time. I enjoy being able to customize our giving page, setting up campaigns for various events, and the growth. I would suggest Mobile Cause to various companies that fundraise.
ProsThe ability to customize the giving page for our donors and monitoring the analytics. In addition, Mobile Cause is a fun software to use for fundraising, from its text to donate to its reoccurring donations features.
ConsThe least feature that I like about the Mobile Cause software is the interaction for the donors. I suggest allowing the donor to make a profile on the website, allowing them to have some involvement on the website.
Mikko S.
Director of Development
Non-Profit Organization Management, 501-1000 employees
October 11, 2019

“Easy to Customize Donation Forms”

OverallMobileCause allowed us to customize our giving forms to a greater degree than with any other platform and to only get that piece of software we wanted without the unnecessary expense of buying other CRM type components we already had and were happy with. If you just want a product to take care of one aspect of your operation and not change other systems MobileCause is a great choice and at a competitive price point.
ProsThe ability to really customize each form is fantastic.
ConsThe output of reports needs to be improved as old data and new data can get mixed together so you have to double check and cross check information.
Kristine P.
Development Coordinator
Fund-Raising, 51-200 employees
December 14, 2018

“Useful Program With Various Benefits”

OverallOverall, I recommend this software. It is aesthetically pleasing, customize-able enough to make it feel your own, and the forms have some great features (like calculations, drop down menus, and giving the donor the option to pay the service fee. Whenever I was massively confused or had complicated questions, the staff was always there to either walk me through it or completely resolve the issue for me. Big thank you to our account manager,
ProsI like the ability to run multiple campaigns with multiple forms at the same time. I like the various functions available within forms. I love the customer service.
ConsThe crowdfunding function is still very confusing, both as the administrator and for users. There are some limitations on what information is made available to each group that has caused some disappointment. I have taken all four training courses and there are still some things that I have learned through trial and error or from just clicking around and getting a spark of clarity.
Chad G.
Associate Director of Events and Volunteers
October 4, 2019

“HFF MobileCause review”

OverallGreat customer service and product
ProsI like the ease of use. and user-friendliness for those fundraising for HFF
ConsI think the text message input area could be improved. It seems too difficult to add extra info outside their name and cell phone.
October 4, 2019
David Clark M.
Operations

“Great Customer Service”

OverallGreat people. Great product.
ProsI think it is easy to use. The developers listen to suggestions about features and are obviously customer driven. The customer service responses are polite, prompt and get me the information I need to move forward. I often get responses from the same people call after call, and that helps me know I can trust MobileCause. I also like the new visualized monthly breakdowns.
ConsSome of the customer information can't be edited without the help of customer support which is hard when a client updates their contact information.
Marc B.
Assistant Scout Executive
December 18, 2018

“I would recommend MobileCause”

OverallMobileCause has allowed us to reach donors where they are. Writing checks is no longer a barrier to giving. Recurring giving is very easy. In the last five years, the platform has been ever-evolving, always improving releasing the latest features to stay ahead of the competition. Customer service is very responsive and open to suggestions. Forms are intuitive and very easy to customize for any purpose.
ProsVery easy to use, intuitive, responsive customer service
ConsFor recurring gifts, donors are notified when credit cards expire, but the admin for the nonprofit is not notified until after the fact. Would be helpful for nonprofit to know earlier.
Government Relations, 11-50 employees
December 14, 2018

“A Sleek, User Friendly and Modern Fundraising Platform”

ProsWe have really enjoyed using MobileCause for the ease of use and the simple to learn functionality. The Text to Donate and Peer-to-Peer fundraising tools have helped us modernize and expand our fundraising activities. The option to have donors cover the credit card processing fee is great and in our experience, most donors have chosen to do so, saving us on operating costs. The customer service has been stellar and the numerous packages make it easy to find a good fit for our organization.
ConsThe only downside I have found is that the automated email notifications I receive when a donation is made are too generic and don't contain all the information I need to see at a glance, so I find myself logging in to pull reports to find that information. It is certainly not a deal breaker, but it adds an extra step which would be nice to eliminate.
Lindsey G.
May 28, 2019

“MobileCause is User Friendly for Non-Profits”

OverallWe are able to apply more outreach through the upgraded text messaging ability. We also are able to easily pull CSV reports from fundraising campaigns and are now syncing it with Salesforce.
ProsI loved the easiness of creating campaigns and visual aids that helped us with various fundraising opportunities. The functionality of being able to incorporate text messaging with goal thermometers and easy-to-use personalization were amazing.
ConsSometimes it's a little hard to find where particular forms or data entry spots are, but once you do it's fine.
Sheryl H.
Administrator
Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees
May 28, 2019

“My MobileCause Experience ”

OverallIt's been helpful for our process. I still feel it's a bit expensive but I do see additional features constantly being added and that has made me feel better about the cost
ProsI like the ease of running reports and that we can connect our PayPal as an option to our donation page. Also allowing recurring donations & changing those is a plus.
ConsSetting up forms for our particular use has not always been easy. And it depends on the rep you get. Some are very helpful while others sometimes make you feel like you should know how to do what they do all day, everyday
Lauren S.
Leadership Gift Officer
October 11, 2019

“Great tool for non-profit fundraising”

OverallMobileCause has solved many issues for us as a small fundraising shop. We have been through periods of severe understaffing and a lack of resources. MobileCause allowed us to fill a gap in our online giving presence with little investment of staff time.
ProsMobileCause has been an amazing resource for our institution. We have been able to provide a platform for various different areas of the University to fundraise in addition to kicking off an annual Day of Giving that continues to grow year over year.
ConsThere are some limitations with segmenting out the Day of Giving, but that was not something we needed until after our Day of Giving gained a ton of traction over three years.
Julia F.
Director of Operations
Individual & Family Services, 11-50 employees
December 27, 2018

“A good tool in your belt”

OverallOverall, the MobileCause features help to keep our donors engaged and look nice on our website and at events. It's a nice tool to have in our development aresenal.
ProsThe customer support has been excellent, they are willing to help problem solve and discuss our issues, even if there is not yet a solution.
ConsMobileCause still doesn't fit all of our needs, as far as capturing registration information in an easily reportable manner, and the customizations are a little too difficult for most staff to manage.
Candice W.
Events Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

“We LOVE MobileCause!”

OverallSuper pleased! The customer service and level of care we've received since day one has been stellar. We look forward to using the platform and seeing more successful results in our campaigns in the coming future. Thank you!
ProsWe have been happy customers for almost one year and can't imagine using another platform for all of our fundraising needs. MobileCause offers easy-to-use and create forms, fundraising crowdfunding pages, and event ticket & registration forms - of which we use ALL of these services! Our favorite was the dynamic fundraising thermometer we used for our gala last Spring that allowed donors to see their donations and messages in real time, and garnered excitement and encouragement for more donations that eventually led us to EXCEEDING our goal that evening!
ConsIt would be great if MobileCause offered a simple landing page website template (unlike the one you use for Crowdfunding) for events so all is consistent for ticketing and registration, and could include sponsorship pages (where sponsors can select their level and it is auto-tallied on the donation form, along with any tickets purchased), general info, and a page for the donation form.
Jim C.

“Best Bang for Our Buck”

OverallReleasing a simple to follow Text-to-Give solution at our event this year allowed us to raise more than $32,000 in pledges in approximately 8 minutes. Our stated goal of $25,000 was reached in less time but momentum was so strong that we exceeded the minimum goal announced.
ProsTwo things were very successful for us, 1) having an ongoing transaction structure for donors to give online and 2) an easy to execute Text-to-Give option for our event
ConsNot certain I have a good response to this because The Joseph Fund of Camden has not spend a lot of time gleaning analytic data on usage and utilization like we need to. Hoping The Joseph Fund will be able to do more moving forward.
Chanel D. N.
May 28, 2019

“Easy to set up, easy to use”

OverallIt allows us to reach donors we wouldn't ordinarily reach by allowing users to be fundraisers and spread the word (or campaign) to their networks. Their customer service is always fast, friendly, and very helpful.
ProsEase of use. You can create attractive looking campaign pages quickly and easily. It's also easy for users to donate AND to invite their friends to support as well. Great for crowdfunding. Easy to share on social media.
ConsNone at this time. I wish the software talked directly to our database but although it doesn't it utilizes Authorize.net as the processor which is our normal processor so it's still convenient.
Syed M.
Analyst
Education Management, 1-10 employees
May 3, 2019

“Pros and Cons”

ProsBold and easy to navigate options. Strong customer service although at times it feels like they are really good listeners but not so good that executing on the requests.
ConsLack to features; facebook pixel integration desktop layout vs. mobile design (currently it only offers mobile design forced for desktop users too. Seems most of the space is wasted. Customization over check out pages and post check out redirect Ability to custom cross sell
May 3, 2019
December 14, 2018

“Best product for the cost”

OverallWe needed an effective and efficient system for collecting funds and running crowd-funding campaigns. We have been very successful in using this platform for this purpose. The ease of use allowed us to respond to needs arising from the recent Camp Fire immediately.
ProsThis product is relatively easy to use. The price is very reasonable. Customer support is competent and effective. We have been able to raise a great deal of money on this platform.
ConsNot as many bells and whistles as other products that cost significantly more. The number of outgoing texts allowed is insufficient and we have to expend additional fund to use outgoing texts as we want to.
Janice F.
Non-Profit Organization Management, Self-employed
October 11, 2019

“Disappointed with Ease of Use”

OverallI would not recommend this platform to small organizations that rely on volunteer support at the special events. The system is not intuitive to quickly train a volunteer. There are also too many levels to set up the system for a small organization with limited staff to dedicate their time to navigating the platform. The videos, and support provided by Mobile Cause were helpful during the set-up process, but could not help during the day of event issues that we encountered, thus causing our guests, volunteers, and staff much stress and disappointment.
ProsOur organization selected Mobile Cause as donation platform based on the text to donate features demonstrated from our Sales Representative. For the most part, this feature works well when a donor has full understanding of their personal smart phone and texting features.
ConsAs a small non-profit, we had hopes that Mobile Cause would be a streamline platform that would allow us to capture donations without having to have a registration/auction service to process payments, manage registration, etc. If I had not had the excellent support of rep from the Mobile Cause Support Team, I would have been able to set up our event or manage all the day of issues we encountered with Text to Donate, ticketing, and payment. The issues we encountered are too many to list in this review. I have attempted to rectify our concerns with the Mobile Cause management with no success. We lost money due to the glitches in the system that have not been addresses to date.
September 3, 2019

“All in one fundraising tool! ”

OverallGreat all in one tool for donor and member management. Top company for text giving and peer to peer fundraising. It's hard to find a user friendly all in one tool that offers these two features. The free demo and online support and resources are helpful.
ProsIt's affordable, they offer a free demo and it's user friendly. It's An all in one fundraising platform. They also offer functions like text giving and peer to peer. 24/7 online live support. Besides donor, event management and gift processing, they have volunteer management, gift match processing, membership management and recurring gift management.
ConsIt's great for crowdfunding and mobile giving however as far as donor management and gift processing, they need to vamp up stewardship features and abilities. The crowdfunding feature has a learning curve and has limitations.
September 3, 2019
Laureen O.
Manager of Donor Engagement

“POV user”

OverallI joined this organization in May and immediately had to create campaigns. Thankfully the user interface is very easy because I self taught very quickly due to the help pages and your really awesome customer service!
ProsI like the reporting functionality, the new insights preview homepage, but wish it was a more robust function.
ConsIt's not easy to clean up campaigns - so many unused codes... There should be more functionality added to campaign activities (like recurring donations should have an amount limit or ticketing events could be easier). I also would like to see more control on the back-end. For instance, a donor wants us to to change recurring donation from $50 to $100, we cannot and therefore risk losing the donor due to their inability to navigate the change themselves.
Devon S.
Assistant Director of Annual Giving
Fund-Raising, 201-500 employees

“Agility and ease”

OverallMobileCause allows our organization to create specialized donation forms for giving campaigns and unique project efforts. We get real-time results and the accounting/receipting process is easy. We also use the sms subscriptions to stay in touch with our constituents.
ProsMobileCause allows us to design donation forms that work seamlessly across all web browsers, desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
ConsAs a large organization with many funds, the system doesn't allow conditional drop-down menus (yet!) but I have made requests in the past, such as needing a form-cloning feature, and the developers made it happen, so I'm hopeful.
Katharine H.
Development Coordinator
October 11, 2019

“Simple to start, intuitive to use”

ProsThe initial set up of an online donation form was simple and easily added to our website to streamline the online giving process. Once that was up and running, I had more time to dig into the other functionalities of the software. It's so simple to set up a keyword and special donation form for that keyword, and easy to check on donations coming in.
ConsIt took awhile for our payment methods to be authorized, so we potentially missed out on some donations in the first week of having the donation form live on the website.
December 18, 2018

“Great company with awesome customer service”

ProsCustomer service at MobileCause is absolutely fantastic. Whenever I've had questions or issues, I just give them a call and they walk me through trying to fix it. They've also made some pretty good updates throughout the years. Overall, we're satisfied!
ConsOne thing I don't love is that MobileCause doesn't offer an esasy givingform that can be embedded on a webpage.
Lindsay F.
Campaign Coordinator
Education Management, 201-500 employees

“Honest Review”

OverallI am very thankful for the customer service at MobileCause. We were able to set up one on one discussions and trainings so that we can get the most out of the service.
ProsI appreciate the versatility of the software and the ability to customize it.
ConsIf I have to say anything negative it is that there is so many things you can do with mobile cause that sometimes it can be overwhelming to decide what to do first.
Jon P.
Development Officer
December 14, 2018

“Quality software, constantly making pain points better”

OverallSimple and easy way to accept gifts. Form always looks nice and clean on computers, tablets, and mobile devices.
ProsThe ease of use for the client/donor side. It is simple to go on and make an easy gift.
ConsThe RSVP forms are sometimes difficult to configure in the way we want them. Also, not allowing a login for donors to see their consolidated giving, get access to tax receipts, etc. is a feature we would like to see.
April 30, 2019

“MobileCause is easy to use and makes fundraising simple ”

ProsIt is user friendly and allows us to maximize our efforts for fundraising across multiple campaigns. Simple platform that is easy to change and manage various donation forms.
ConsUnable to update monetary goal for campaigns with each new year without creating a whole new campaign. Which requires us to build out new individual pages.
April 30, 2019
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees
December 18, 2018

“Easy to use, but there a few things I could change! ”

OverallOverall we got MobileCause so that we could use the thermometer and text to give function. We are also using this to process credit card donations on our website.
ProsI really like that its fairly easy to use and that you can text to give and see the back end of the account.
ConsI don't like that you can't pick the specific date to start a recurring payment and sometimes the forms are hard to navigate
Abe Y.
Director Of Finance And Operations
Individual & Family Services, 51-200 employees

“Fundraising with MobileCause”

OverallOverall, we've had a positive experience using MobileCause. It's a great solution if you have limited experience creating and running fundraising campaigns.
ProsMobileCause makes it easy to create and run donation campaigns, accept donations, and to track and measure success of specific efforts.
ConsOccasionally we experience difficulties in performing donor searches and in making refunds.
Erica L.
Coordinator, Advancement Services
October 8, 2019

“User friendly, full of features, and does the job perfectly!”

OverallWe have been able to increase alumni engagement threefold, easily. Using MobileCause was honestly the best, easiest decision our team ever made. And their customer service is unbeaten. Any time I've had a question or concern, they have above and beyond to help answer or fix the issue.
ProsIt is so easy to use and can be dialed up or toned back depending on your skill and comfortability. Honestly, people on my team were ready to use the software pretty much immediately, which was awesome. It has helped us connect with our alumni in a completely new way - and THEY ARE LOVING IT!
ConsI hope there are more features, which of course, I know there will be. It seems like every day they add new stuff.
Fund-Raising, 11-50 employees

“Mobile Cause ”

OverallMobile Cause enables us to process online donations. Credit card fees are fixed but monthly charges mean it isn't the cheapest in the market. However, it is secure and reliable.
ProsSoftware is easy to use, donor pages easy to edit
ConsIt doesn't transfer directly into our database. It uses a card processor so batches from Mobile Cause don't always appear in exactly the same way on our bank statements (payments are processed at different times). Has text to give but no credit card capture to use for auctions or fundraising events.
Performing Arts, 501-1000 employees
December 18, 2018

“Easy to use versatile platform”

ProsThe ease of use is fantastic but perhaps what's better is that they keep improving the software based on customer feedback so if something doesn't work for you let them know and in my expereince they've been responsive and things have improved.
ConsI wish it integrated into our website and database architectures more elegantly.
Erinn B.
VP, Operations

“Mobilize my cause”

OverallFantastic.
ProsWe have been using MobileCause for years now. We will continue to use them based on the ease of the system and the fact that they are one of the few people to offer text to give and peer to peer platforms.
ConsThe software is great but it would be nice to be able to delete old keywords no longer in use.
keith g.
Executive Account Manager
October 8, 2019

“A great choice for Tech Savvy Donors”

OverallThe customer service and training is excellent. The ease of use at events is great. Sometimes wish there was more details you could add. The development team has been responsive and continues to listen to end users!
ProsOnce we past the learning curve, the ability to create and copy forms and events. I got word of a new event yesterday. Had the on-line ticket form up and running in 20 minutes!
ConsThe learning curve is steep...not necessary worse than others... sometimes clunky tho, sometimes not as flexible as we would like.
Rose R.
Resource Development/Marketing Director
May 21, 2019

“Excellent Service & Functionality ”

OverallMobileCause transformed our online giving experience for our donors. It made it simple, safe and quick. Ticketing was a feature that streamlined our back office procedures saving time and money.
ProsThe MobileCause platform is so easy to use. When I do have a question or need help, customer service is responsive and helpful. I highly recommend MobileCause to streamline your online giving, engage donors for giving at events, and ticketing.
ConsI wish that MobileCause had an auction feature.
May 21, 2019
Michele K.
eBusiness Manager

“Solid product ”

OverallI find the MobileCause staff to be very helpful and knowledgeable. They are able to help us think outside the box and be creative with the system.
ProsMobileCause is flexible enough for us to use it for a purpose it completely wasn't designed to do but met a need we have.
ConsThe admin site can be a bit tricky to understand.
Events Services, 1-10 employees
December 18, 2018

“MObile Cause took our findraising to the next level of success!”

ProsIt is very user friendly for our donors, elevates our fundraising efforts during an event, and the followup on pledges it automatic and appropriately timed, which saves us much time in the "wrap up" phase.
ConsThe back-end structure concerning the different forms and their associated keywords is a little messy and clunky. I would like to see that simplified a bit more, or maybe streamlined. Also, it would be helpful, when building a form, to be able to move your created fields around to reorder them, because if you have to add in a sponsor level (for example), unless it is the last one in the list, you have to rebuild that whole section which is a pain and wastes a lot of time.
Marta B.
Strategic Planning
Fund-Raising, 1-10 employees

“Priceless!!!”

OverallMC has brought my non profit to a whole other level. It provides for a more professional look with seamless processing and tracking. My non profit would not be where it is today without MC!!!
ProsI love how easily I itbis to set up donation forms!!
ConsSometimes not as user friendly as I'd like but support is so good not really an issue.
Karen V.
Manager of Annual Giving & Stewardship
December 14, 2018

“Great for mobile fundraising”

OverallOverall, it is a great giving platform to use. The text messages and mobile fundraising has been one of our best features to use.
ProsI like how easy it is to set up fundraising pages and create crowdfunding campaigns.
ConsI don't like that I can't customize giving levels. I would like to add impact to each gift string.
Astrid T.
Office Administrator
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
October 8, 2019

“ Great Fundraising Software and Support!”

OverallFundraising and alumni engagement.
ProsI love the fact that MobileCause provides a wealth of information regarding fundraising ideas for various entities and customer service is excellent!
ConsBeing that we're located in the US Virgin Islands, we are unable to use the PayPal feature and also access the MobileCause app.
Rosey G.
Operations manager
Individual & Family Services, 51-200 employees

“Mobile Cause review”

Overallmy experience has been great! the customer service is amazing litreally get a response right away. I like the fact that they have cheat cheats for everything that i could use for future references.
Prosi like that everything i think of this software could do. i like that i can generate reports so easily.
Consnothing really with the program more issues with the less techy users.
Pamela J.
Controller
Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees
May 24, 2019

“Easy Convenient Way to Keep Track of your Donations”

OverallIt has been a great convenient tool that allows our donor to securely make donations without their information being compromised.
ProsIt is extremely detailed and user friendly.
ConsIt can sometimes be challenging when reconciling what was deposited as to the report that is provided by Mobile Cause.
May 24, 2019
Emily G.
Sponsorship Coordinator

“Great Customer Service!”

OverallEven when there are problems, which are rare, the customer service team is always very helpful.
ProsI love the customization options. There is so much we can change to meet our changing needs.
ConsSometimes there are strange bugs and things that seem more confusing than necessary.