Veloxy Ratings

Overall
4.9/5

About Veloxy

Using AI, Veloxy gets sales teams to engage in Salesforce, log activities and update their pipeline on the go. Sales management get better forecasts and visibility into what (calls, emails, activities, etc) drive sales. Connect your Salesforce and Outlook/Office365 or GMail with Veloxy and track emails (single or bulk), activities, leads and contacts, all in one place. Focus on productive sales activities, while an AI based Virtual Assistant takes care of everything behind the scene. Learn more about Veloxy

Sonny H.
March 26, 2019

“Veloxy is amazing”

OverallThis tool gives me extra time during the day. From door-to-door prospecting, to basic email communication, and funnel management, Veloxy seamlessly integrates to Salesforce allowing me to do exactly what I need to do without having to navigate through multiple clicks and page loading. Another function that has increased my sales volume is the ability to track an email that I send to a prospect and see when they open the email, how many times that email has been opened, what kind of device they are using, and where in the world that email has been opened! Now I know if they are really curious and if they are passing along my message throughout their company. This is a must have for any organization that wants to track their activity within a robust CRM, as well as a sales rep that wants to maximize their customer contacts!
ProsVeloxy allows the user to call a contact in Salesforce directly from their smartphone and then the app automatically logs that call into Salesforce under the right opportunity/account/prospect. The software plugs into Outlook to allow the user to utilize email templates from their smartphone or desktop and then logs the outgoing email to Salesforce under the right opportunity/account/prospect. Veloxy makes inputting new prospects/opportunities/accounts into Salesforce at least 50% faster. Veloxy will track the emails the user sends to a contact and let the user know when that email is opened as well as how many times it was opened, where in the world the user opened that email and how many times that email was viewed.
ConsThis product is not free but the value that it adds to the sales process will meet any Return On Investment model.
March 26, 2019
Veronica R.
AE
Business Supplies and Equipment, 11-50 employees
April 22, 2019

“Great app, great features! Change the way you sell!”

OverallI honestly would dread the daunting task of putting my activity from the day into salesforce at the end of the day. I work outside sales and am always on the go. This app has saved my life. I love when I am driving in my territory and I get a notification about a prospect coming up on my left or right... I haven't touched them in a while so what I now do is stop in right then and there. Before, i would just keep driving and stay in busy mode. This has helped me to solidify more appointments and in turn make more sales. I love the geo map as well because a piece of my job is picking up the phone. Sometimes i get my best information about a new prospect over the phone and don't realize they are in the same area as an existing client. So pulling it up by opportunity is amazing! It's not cold calling anymore, its warm calling. Thank you so much Veloxy!
ProsEase of use, the format! Opening it up and seeing the chart of open/closed and various stages of my book of business is so nice and keeps me motivated. Notifications when I am close by an opportunity that i haven't talked to or called in a while is AMAZING!!!! Follow ups are the name of my business so this alone is one of the biggest game changer in my business. I love geo-map. Some of the best information i get is when i pick up the phone and call a prospect. However, it gets lost in the shuffle until my task comes up. It's so nice to pull up the geo map and see all my opportunities in any given area and walk in as if its a warm call. All the info is right there and the person I talk to (if you take great notes, this app will change your life)
ConsIt won't let me add a company on the fly.. even if it's on the map. Unfortunately, my company requires the shipping zipcode and not the billing but I understand that it's unique in my company to prefer the shipping zip code. Veloxy's app only asks for the billing zip so when it tries to add it into my CRM, my CRM blocks it from becoming a new account.
Nick S.
Senior Business Account Executive
March 25, 2019

“The best sales app I have ever used!”

OverallIn all my years of sales I have never used an app that it this helpful! It makes staying on top of prospects super easy, and reminds me when I have forgotten to follow up on a potential customer. It integrates with Salesforce and Outlook, so I can see when my emails are opened by my prospects and when one of my Salesforce leads calls Veloxy cross checks the number with my Salesforce and lets me know who is calling, even if they are not in my phone's directory. When I get out of a meeting on the field, I can pull up Veloxy and it will tell me what opportunities are nearby so that I can pop in before I head back to the office. This is just the beginning! Great app all around. You owe it to yourself to give it a try. If I could give it 6 stars I would!
ProsIt does so many useful things. I am pretty sure this was programmed by a sales person. It tracks my emails and gives analytic, it tells me who is calling based on my open prospects in sales force, and it reminds me when I have let a prospect slip through the cracks. If I could give it 6 stars I would.
ConsI have no complaints. When I first started using it maybe 2 years ago it had some glitches, but they have fixed them all and made it even better
Jose R.
Regional Sales Manager
Financial Services, 1001-5000 employees
February 27, 2019

“Best Mobile App on the market if you use Salesforce and Gmail!”

OverallIt helps me use one Mobile app, for what would normally be 4/5 separate apps.
ProsHighly recommend using the Veloxy Mobile App! I've been using the Veloxy mobile app for going on a year and a half. The app has: - Quick geo-mapping features showing Opportunities/Accounts/ and Leads This can be useful when you have extra time to Cold Call. -It Simplifies adding leads to Salesforce-If you drop by a company, you can add the new lead information quicker, and more efficiently, by utilizing the "explore nearby businesses link", you input the contact name, and are able to convert into a lead, and then convert to an Opportunity. - It allows you to log the Cold Call-activity and schedule a reminder to follow up when you're in the office. -The Caller ID feature is great as well, once setup, you'll have a Customer first name, and Customer company information, show up on your cell phone's Caller ID. - 45 minute meeting reminders - Phone notifications from the Email Analytics feature.
ConsNo negatives. They are continuously adding to the App.
February 27, 2019
Jose B.
Marketing and Advertising, 10,001+ employees
April 15, 2019

“Account Executive”

OverallAmazing feature and the love this app and will use all time in future. My employee are very happy with this app. Recommended!!
ProsI had the opportunity to try this app out and begin to use it in my daily functions. It easily syncs between my Salesforce and Outlook. My pipeline is very easy to manage and gives me good visibility into my workload. I only use this app lightly as I am inside sales and most of my time at my computer but if I was on the road I would live in this app. It does a great job of pooling together relevant info and pushing alerts to me with activity. I would definitely recommend giving this app a try and seeing how it would help you have a single source of information.
ConsI only use this app lightly as I am inside sales and most of my time at my computer but if I was on the road I would live in this app.
April 15, 2019
Brian G.
Telecommunications, 1001-5000 employees
March 24, 2019

“The Future is Today!”

ProsHow many times have you been in a meeting and hand writing notes? Then you go to another meeting and hand write notes? Then after the 12hr day you say I'll type those into SFDC tomorrow, and tomorrow never happens? Me, too! Not anymore, with this app I take my notes right in the app on my iPhone or iPad and schedule the action items in the same screen. Then they are in SFDC before I leave the account. Then when I call to follow up on the visit, Veloxy logs my call in SFDC and prompts me to make a note of the calls content and a follow up action. If Veloxy could just drive me to the appointment, maybe in the next update? What if I'm in a target rich environment and want explore the surrounding businesses to see which are potential customers, it does that very effectively. If your a professional salesperson who want to get an extra 10hrs a week to build your empire and not juggle the administrative side of your business, invest in this app and it's done.
ConsJust is customer support is a litte slow service but over all I am totally satisfied wtih them.
March 24, 2019
Jason C.
Sr. Business Account Executive
May 22, 2019

“Amazing and Useful Tool that makes my life easier!”

OverallI have been using Veloxy for over 2 years now, and have been a huge advocate of the product. Since inception, I have been a power user and have stayed in regular contact with the programming and executive team and have provided feedback when necessary, that has ALWAYS been promptly applied to the production tools. Excellent customer service, and wonderful UI provide me with an essential suite of tools to make my job easier every day!
ProsAmazing tool that enhances my daily activity and allows me to track and stay laser focused on my Sales Force funnel and pipeline. Not to mention an amazing Outlook integration to seamlessly keep in contact with my prospects and customers.
ConsI didn't have it in my arsenal sooner! Some features were not available at launch that I would have hoped for, but they all showed up down the road!
Joe C.
Regional Enterprise Sales Manager
May 29, 2019

“My Team and I LOVE Veloxy - GAME CHANGER”

ProsI have managed Sales Teams for 20+ years, and surprisingly a good amount struggle to use any CRM's as intended. There are still reps that will track their sales hunting activity via XL spreadsheets or DON'T track ANY activity. I have tried to explain the "why", share examples of successful reps that do effectively us CRM to track their calls, emails, etc.... I have heard every excuse ever given until I discovered Veloxy. Veloxy has changed the game for my team, and they now are able to track EVERYTHING they are doing w/ a simply click. The Veloxy interface is seamless, easy to navigate and doesn't require you to do anything other than simply complete the call, email, task. From an rep and management perspective its easy to create SFDC / Veloxy reports to see HOW MANY calls, emails, etc... are created every day, week, month, etc.... I strongly suggest adopting this SALES tool!!
ConsThere is nothing that comes to mind for either myself or my team
May 29, 2019
Jay S.
VP Business Development
Plastics, 501-1000 employees
April 22, 2019

“Artificial Intelligence plug in for your Salesforce org ”

OverallVeloxy mobile app has been extremely useful for my everyday work. I can see all my Leads, Opportunities and Accounts in the map. I receive push notifications about 'near-by' Leads, Opportunities and Accounts when I'm in the field so that I don't miss out on anything. I can call, send text and send email from Veloxy and everything gets logged automatically into Salesforce as activities. This saves me lots of time from manually logging these activities in Salesforce. Email tracking and email analytics is very powerful. I receive push notifications whenever my emails are opened or forwarded. I can send bulk emails to thousands of prospects using beautiful templates and it is fully CAN-SPAM compliant. I recommend you try this as AI (Artificial Intelligence) type of assistant! You are still in control and it has settings to control what it does automatically.
ProsReminders, geographic reminders, and mapping. Seamless integration with Salesforce and posting to keep up to date PLUS Emails tracking and posting.
ConsThis is a con and a pro.. it is in continual improvement so sometimes there is something new that I did not expect.. It's all good. ALSO they listen and add features all the time. That is cool.
Morjan M.
SR Business Account Executive
March 5, 2019

“VELOXY IS AMAZING ”

OverallI just love Veloxy Mobile. Veloxy is like my virtual personal assistant. The AI based Notifications are huge. When I'm in the field, I receive notifications about nearby Leads and Opportunities. When I receive an important email, I receive a notification. When I'm prospecting in the field, with couple of taps, I can create a new Lead in Veloxy and everything is immediately updated in Salesforce. All phone calls, emails, texts sent from Veloxy are automatically logged into Salesforce. Veloxy Called ID is awesome. I never miss a call from a Prospect. Every email I send from Veloxy is tracked - when recipient opens the email, I get a notification. This helps reduce my sale cycle significantly. This is so much more. I would highly recommend this to any field sales people
ProsVELOXY MOBILE, THE AI Based Notifications, VELOXY Caller ID
ConsAt the moment I can not think of any. I love it
March 5, 2019
Brian P.
February 26, 2019

“Perfect for Hunters! SDRs, AEs, Field Sales, Management, B2B”

OverallTracking activity, in field tracking, email tracking, lead tracking, man its endless!
ProsI have had the privilege of using Veloxy for 3 years. Without this plugin I wouldn't have been as successful in my career. It logs my emails to sfdc. It can create leads, add contacts (through email) and even track emails. I'm an outside sales person prospecting medium to enterprise level business. I also have a call center who can try and take opportunities from me if I don't note these opps. Veloxy adds activity to my prospects and opportunities so I don't have to. This is worth every penny!
ConsA con would have been not having a desktop analytics page, then they made one! So no cons to report.
Kaitlin K.
Outside Sales Rep
Retail, 10,001+ employees
April 16, 2019

“More Sales, Less Time!”

OverallExtremely easy to use and helps me save hours in my workday from 'admin work'. I can now spend more time in the field and let the app do all of the hunting for me.
ProsThe app is very simple to use and it syncs easily with Salesforce. The app helps me find leads outside of Salesforce and Google Maps. It immediately alerts me of new businesses when I am in the field, and it lets me add a new lead to my Salesforce pipeline with a click of a button. I can also log my activity in the app as well, and it syncs with Salesforce. Another huge game-changer is that I can make phone calls from the Veloxy app, and it automatically logs my call on Salesforce. I no longer have to waste time making a call, and then logging it.
ConsThe only downside of the app is that the phone calls log as 'tasks' in Salesforce instead of 'logged calls', so for reports, it doesn't pull these. But we just run different reports now. :)
April 16, 2019
Fred S.
Sales Engineer
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1-10 employees
April 3, 2019

“More than I expected...”

OverallI purchased this app for one reason - being able to plot my accounts on an interactive map in order to be more efficient on the road. I have found a number of additional features (Outlook integration, email read receipt notification, nearby business search, etc) that made the app even more valuable to me. And, the support for this app is very responsive.
ProsThe app plots my accounts on an interactive map. When I am on the road, I can see where my accounts are relative to one another. I can also click onto the account and get any information needed. It also shows companies nearby and allows me to prospect on the fly. Many other great features in this app.
ConsThe only negative actually exposed a positive. There is a feature that allows the user to integrate with Outlook. There was a time that I experienced a bug in the program that caused the program to close. I got in contact with the support for the program and they fixed the problem on the spot. The customer service is very responsive.
Erika S.
Commercial Fleet Specialist
Financial Services, 1001-5000 employees
April 3, 2019

“Fantastic sales tool and effective time-saver”

OverallVeloxy has helped me save time, become more efficient, and streamline my day-to-day sales responsibilities.
ProsThe Veloxy for Outlook add-on allows you to send individual, customized emails to a list of recipients, making it quick and easy to communicate to a large audience. The Veloxy smart phone app make it easy to log phone calls, look up prospect/customer information, and log emails while out in the field or away from your desk. With the app, you can also pull a map that shows all of the qualified leads and opportunities in your area, making it quick and easy to schedule drop-ins.
ConsIf you do not want updates or alerts, make sure to turn off this feature in the mobile app.
Irit L.
Business development executive
Construction, 51-200 employees
April 24, 2019

“Easy and simple”

OverallVeloxy mobile app has been extremely useful for my everyday work. I can see all my Opportunities in the map, receive push notifications about 'near-by' opportunities when I'm in the field so that I don't miss out anything. I can call, send text and send email from Veloxy and everything gets logged automatically into Salesforce as activities. This saves me lot of time from manually logging these activities in Salesforce. There are so much more
ProsSimplicity and quality. Visually it is very easy to work
ConsNot sure since my goal was to mostly save time and I definitely was able too
April 24, 2019
John Y.
Account Manager
Security and Investigations, 5001-10,000 employees

“Veloxy is Amazing”

OverallVeloxy has helped me tremendously manage my pipeline and create customer touches. The interface with Outlook is awesome. I allows me to send Mass email to customers,create templates and then track my penetration to know who is reading my email forwarding them and who is unsubscribing.Creating leads, Contacts and opportunity is a breeze in Outlook and the APP help me in the field identify customer/prospects in the area for drop-ins. Veloxy is well worth the investment.
ProsVeloxy helps me in the field identify customer/prospects in the area for drop-ins.
ConsI cant think of any negatives in my experience.
john l.
Sr EAE
February 26, 2019

“Veloxy is the application every sales hunter should be using. Highly recommend !!!”

OverallI have been using Veloxy for some time now with total satisfaction and very high ROI. When I look back I cant imagine life as a hunter, sales maker, without it. I would highly recommend to all sales especially outside sales. Get Veloxy now and you wont be sorry. Happy Selling !!
ProsThe very best Salesforce, Outlook, Mapping and Calling integration tool in one simple and easy to use app on your phone and pc.The support and training they offer is fantastic as well, a true partner in success.
ConsNONE..... I cant think of a single negative
Matthew E.
Manager of Branded Sales
Financial Services, 5001-10,000 employees
April 8, 2019

“Great For Reps and Managers”

OverallAs a rep, I used the app religiously. As a manager I can see that my reps have also taken on that same attitude.
ProsEase of use. It has more functionality than Salesforce app. What I used to do on Salesforce Desktop mode I can now do in Veloxy. Now that I manager a team I can see all their activity throughout the week as well. Our focus is going mobile and this is the app to take us there.
ConsWe have a few proprietary plugins for Salesforce that Veloxy doesn't support.
Nick B.
Sales
February 26, 2019

“Best tool for my sales position”

ProsThis is the most useful tool we have available for my position and job. It gives me reminders on locations I have saved for prospecting as well as alerts that let me know my customers have read my emails. This software and app keeps me up to date on locations I may have missed when it comes to my business so that I don't forget to follow up with clients. I highly recommend this for anyone in a sales position similar to mine that likes a app that reminds you of your calendar as well as small things that you forget to do. Thank you
ConsThere was nothing I would change. Software is kept up to date.
Medical Devices, 11-50 employees
April 4, 2019

“Veloxy is intuitive and easy to use on your hand-held device.”

OverallIt solves a lot of issues with finding customers on the go, keeping tracks of notes from previous visit, and reminders are always awesome. You can never have too many of those!
ProsIt is very intuitive. When I am on the go with my busy schedule. I don't have to time to research ahead of time for my closest clients or closest prospects. Veloxy lets me tap into that mind-set and allows me to maximize my time to meet with as many clients as I close within a geo-area. There are so many aspects to the software that I like, where it also allows me to sync up with Saleforce, that is makes doing my job easier and more efficiently all from my mobile phone.
ConsThere isn't much I don't like about the software. I am looking forward to each update they have. The next better than before.
David I.
Business Sales
May 22, 2019

“Must have tool for outside sales using SalesForce”

ProsEasy logging of activities to my SalesForce opportunities. At Comcast, we live in SalesForce and all customer interactions need to be logged to keep our opportunities active. Veloxy saves us so much time by automatically logging emails to opps, phone call logging, as well as the geolocation feature making our sales routes more efficient.
ConsThere is a lag on the screen that shows how many days since the last activity happened. Would be nice to have it show blank, and then populate with the correct number of days elapsed.
Jordan B.
Regionals sales manager
Fishery, 1001-5000 employees
May 17, 2019

“This app helps you be a better seller ”

OverallVeloxy has helped me be a better seller. I can stay organized and keep everything together while still on the road and not on my computer. The ability to do everyday functions and have them automatically logged into the CRM is awesome, and saves on so much time! I love using this tool and learning more about it, and helping myself out in the field!
Pros- the ability to have everything automatically track to your CRM is amazing - the alerts and ability to handle them from the phone helps when on the road - the compatibility with CRM is like having everything on your phone - this is just an amazing app
Cons- haven't found too many cons yet - could be a little bit easier to navigate but it's very user friendly
May 17, 2019
Sophanara V.

“Efficient, Easy, Productive”

OverallI've been using Veloxy for the past year and all of its features have helped me so much in keeping organized and on track. It is extremely helpful to know if the customer have seen my email or opened it as well as the duration they were on it. All calls are tracked and tied within salesforce. The mobile app also helps with easily managing tasks or even make calls directly. The outlook extension truly helps too.
ProsHow easy it is to keep track of all my opportunities in one app
ConsSometimes updates on iOS affects the app but the developer personally will assist with any issues.
Ruben G.
Account Executive
Wireless, 5001-10,000 employees
May 10, 2019

“Must have app for field sales”

OverallI am saving time with logging activity in Salesforce, increasing my prospecting productivity.
ProsVery Efficient, Great Time Saver this the perfect app for field sales reps, the integration with Salesforce and Outlook is awesome. I can find potential leads, prospect and send email right from the app and not have to worry about logging the activity as Veloxy does if for me.
ConsSometimes the app runs slow and crashes.
May 10, 2019
Dave G.
SMB Commercial Sales Exec
April 20, 2019

“Veloxy is a game changer”

ProsIt's such an important piece of my day to day. It helps me track everything and stay organized
ConsSoftware freezes sometimes but that's normal and bugs happen. I'm sure it will get fixed. If you wait 39-45 seconds it'll usually go thru, it never crashes
Eva L.
Marketing Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

“Sales with Veloxy”

OverallIncredibly point by point in item utilized and win. It absolutely helps for development through new categories.
ProsI love Veloxy! It is an awesome time management tool, that is helping me increase my sales numbers by properly managing my funnel. The templates are great, and the email tracking is probably my favorite tool the app has. Being able to locate nearby businesses is another tool I have found very useful. I will continue to use the app faithfully, and look to discover new features.
ConsWhat do I dislike about Veloxy? Well, nothing at all is the truthful answer.
Daniel G.
Field Sales Manager

“Veloxy Mobile”

OverallThis app has allowed my team to keep their opportunities updated while they are in the field working. Prior to Veloxy, reps would have to go back to the office or to a wi-fi hotspot and get out their laptop. This has freed up a lot of time to prospect more.
ProsVersatility, ease of use and lots of functionality. Helps the team keep their work updated while out in the field.
ConsNot the easiest process to convert opportunities, but all of the other features out weigh that.
Ismir R.

“Veloxy”

OverallI have had a good experience overall. I like the fact that I can tell when a customer reads my emails
ProsAs a Business Account Executive it is very useful. I can open while on the field and it allows me to access my customers information, place a call and log the activity so I can track it even when I'm on the road. I also like the push notification on status of orders.
ConsSome limitations and Subscription cost. Maybe better user support

“Game Changer”

OverallI can't say enough about how great the software is and how great the creators are. This has really changed how efficient my team can be in the field and provides me direct access to my teams entire funnel and activity. If there is something you would like to see added they are amazing at implementing changes quickly. Absolutely love Veloxy.
ProsEmail Tracking that allows me to see when and who opens my emails.
ConsI don't really have any cons at this time.
Jeffrey C.
Business Development Representative
Consumer Services, 10,001+ employees
April 21, 2019

“Prospecting made easy!”

OverallWhile in the field I can enter new prospects in one fourth the time it takes to enter into SF. Existing accounts are easier to look up as well.
ProsThe ease of entering new prospects and updating my CRM.
ConsNothing! This has given me at least an hour of my day back every day.
April 21, 2019
Adrian D.
Sr Business Account Executive
April 20, 2019

“If you don't have Veloxy, get it”

ProsThis software has been game changing for my sales career. This tool keeps me organized. I find a huge benefit using this software when I am out in the field.
ConsNone that I can think of. This is cutting edge software.
Joseph S.
CPRST Admin
April 10, 2019

“Nice Tool for your Business”

ProsFast Salesforce opportunitymanagement. Fast - easy to use - and all in One App. Mails and calendars and salesforce records .
ConsIt is useful to have a period or advancement following component. really love this software for its using.
Amanda V.
Business account executive

“I love veloxy ”

ProsThis application has made my life so much easier. It allows me to never forget about a client. It notifies you about when you need to reach out. In sales this is a MUST have. Also the founder is very responsive and helpful when ever myself or peers have questions.
Consoften it logs me off of sales force. However this could also be a security measure with my company
David C.
RSM
Banking, 1001-5000 employees

“Regional Sales manager”

ProsI have been using Veloxy for almost two years. It really helps with Data entry out in the field as I can "Log-on-the-fly" for meetings, calls, add new prospects and much more. Veloxy also help me keep up to date with scheduled calls needed for that day while I'm on the go.
ConsIt would be nice to have Veloxy auto log incoming calls from clients listed as contact in the Salesforce opportunity
Lisa G.
BAE1

“Great Program”

OverallGreat I use it everyday. I use it on my laptop through outlook and on my phone through the APP.
ProsWhen I am waiting for an appointment its easy to follow up on other potential customers. Send a quick email, text or call. It also logs it in the system for me and will set another reminder. Great product.
ConsSometimes it logs the info on the customers older lead.
William A. J.
SBAE
Marketing and Advertising, 10,001+ employees
May 22, 2019

“BEST APP FOR SALES PROFESSIONALS”

ProsVeloxy allows me to effectively manage my funnel of opportunities by logging emails and calls that I send/make via outlook or the app. It also allows me to set reminders to myself for follow ups. I couldn't imagine my sales career without it.
ConsSometimes it doesn't log emails sent if I have two opportunities open with the same contact info.
Stefanie W.
B2B
Executive Office, 5001-10,000 employees

“Definitely Recommend!”

ProsVeloxy has been a game changer for me. iIt has really helped me find new business and make new leads instead of using Sales force. Compared to just using salesforce, Veloxy is so much faster when inputting handle pulls, cold calls, tasks, events, and especially when looking for new leads near my appointments that aren't in Salesforce yet. I would be lost without this app for sure!
ConsIt would be nice to be able to search for accounts & opportunity from the home screen rather than going into each category
Cristian R.
Senior Account Manager
Computer Hardware, 1001-5000 employees
April 3, 2019

“Information at your fingertips”

OverallMy overall experience has been extremely positive. With the exception of some small tweets this is a very easy and comprehensive application to use while on the fly.
ProsI love how it would track information just by chatting into your phone. Allowing for quick and easy upload of information and sales.
ConsI would like an easier view of when I'm searching an existing client. At times it could be very confusing.
Fred Michael P.
Senior Business Account Executive 3
May 24, 2019

“Life Saver”

OverallLove it and use it daily
ProsI love that it integrates with salesforce. Its easy to stay updated with my CRM with veloxy
Conswish I had it sooner. We had a competitor prior and Veloxy is the best
May 24, 2019
May 2, 2019

“Must Have, No Doubt!”

ProsThe salesforce integration is really remarkable. For someone like myself who runs with high-activity, it is an excellent resource to chronicle activity without spending extra time manually entering tasks.
ConsAt times, the outlook plugin will freeze for 60 seconds or so..This is usually resolved without uninstall and reinstall.
May 2, 2019
Philip A.
May 1, 2019

“Prospecting AI and SF input worth the investment!”

OverallAmazing team that truly cares and finds brilliant ways to make your life easier.
ProsThe aggregated view for prospecting. Pulling from multiple resources to give additional insight. And the activities being input into SalesForce saves a ton of time.
ConsNot a Veloxy issue, but we have SalesForce customization that inhibits the software's full potential.
May 1, 2019
Corey W.
Business Account Consultant
Management Consulting, 10,001+ employees
April 6, 2019

“ABC's”

OverallVeloxy takes the guesswork out of managing your accounts. It organizes your day with relevant info and action to take at the right time. In the business I'm time is money and I'm closing more sales because Veloxy manages my time.
ProsWhat I like most is that Veloxy keeps me ahead of the curve. All of my information is from appointments, follow up, and GPS locations are at your fingertips. If you are not using this app you are behind the eight ball.
ConsWhat I like least about Veloxy is that I didn't start using it sooner.
April 6, 2019
ADAM P.
Sales Manager
Textiles, 11-50 employees
April 5, 2019

“I LOVE Veloxy!”

OverallSales is often a numbers game. Using Veloxy allows me to visit and contact more prospects than ever before.
ProsIf you're a salesperson using Salesforce and on the road with 100's of prospects and clients you absolutely need Veloxy. It accesses my contacts in Salesforce instantly. The feature I like best is finding prospects using their built-in GPS system. It allows me to visit more prospects in a shorter amount of time. Without Veloxy I used to visit on average 5 prospects a day . . . now I can visit 15-20. The only difference is I'm using Veloxy. I've become totally dependant on it to maximize my time on the road.
ConsI like everything about the software/app Veloxy.
April 5, 2019
Mike P.

“Great Sales Tool”

OverallPerfect tool to keep your funnel up to date
ProsEasy to use, Updates with Salesforce automatically
ConsA lot of location based notifications that can be annoying while driving around
Rodney T.
B2B Sales
June 13, 2019

“great tool”

Overallit's awesome. not only does it work really well the support has been above and beyond up to even the owner/CEO helping.
Prosthe salesforce syncing with caller ID so I always know which prospect/client is calling!
Consthere is some initial set up to make sure you're only getting the notifications that you utilize or it can get overwhelming.
June 13, 2019
Kim M.
Sales Manager
May 7, 2019

“Sales Personal Assistant for your Team”

ProsVeloxy is an excellent tool that allows your team to remain engaged with their customers and log their activity on the Go. It is the ultimate tool that will enhance their productivity. It is a must have tool.
ConsDue to our Corporate interface, the Outlook add on sometimes glitches and requires a new install
May 7, 2019
Claudia C.
Wireless, 1001-5000 employees
April 30, 2019

“A must have for Account Executives ”

OverallKeeps me on track of sales opportunities and tasks
ProsEasy to use and very useful for anyone is sales field
ConsHaven't had any issues I know there is a paid version
April 30, 2019
Robert S.

“Veloxy = time saver ”

OverallI like being able to call or send emails from the app and it tags it to the opportunity I am working on in Salesforce.
ProsI love how I have this as an app on the go. It connects to my Salesforce and lets me update tasks, send emails, and keep up with my pipeline on the go.
ConsNothing. Great application on the go. I highly recommend.
Josh C.
Sr. Account Executive
Printing, 5001-10,000 employees

“Must Have App!!!”

OverallThis is an unbelievable app to combined with Salesforce. Before using Veloxy it was easy to bogged down and backed up with tasks. It enables you to manage your database much easier with reminder and notifications right on your phone. It has also been a very good tool for working out in the field cold calling with the geo features. Must Have!!!
ProsTask Management Geo-Mapping of nearby prospects/ accounts Notifications of tasks that are due
ConsEverything is helpful...No Problems- I'm sure they could add something- It is a complete tool already

“Gamechanger!”

ProsIncredible integration features to merge with Salesforce flawlessly
ConsIt wasn't available sooner. Makes my unorganized life a lot simpler.