RFPIO Ratings

Overall

About RFPIO

RFPIOs cloud-based software helps streamline proposal management in the RFP response process. The solution automates import and export functions, centralizes content, and facilitates collaboration among stakeholders. A dynamic answer library, enhanced by an intelligent recommendation engine, provides centralized content and a collaboration hub. Technology integrations allow teams to connect instantly to people and content, and reports and dashboards give clear visibility into RFP progress. Learn more about RFPIO

Brian Z.
Sr RFP Manager
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
May 21, 2019

“Affordable, comprehensive platform with superior admin / user support”

OverallHundreds of hours saved in responding to questionnaires and RFPs. RFPIO offers very competitive cost savings over most of the larger RFP software providers. The same functionality at a fraction of the cost of the big guys. Customer support is top notch - all questions or requests for help are addressed within the same day (or within 24 hours at most). Great, direct support from the management team - no call centers, no outsourced product support. You get assistance from people who helped build the product.
ProsRFPIO's answer library is a miracle with great features. The library provides a way to assign different owners and keep individual Q&A pairs updated in real. Access to our stock answers saves our users and SMEs hundreds of hours each quarter and affords them more time to devote to their primary job functions while spending less time on researching technical responses.
ConsRFPIO is great for small to moderate sized teams. For larger organizations who complete 20 or more RFPs per month with multiple RFP teams working at the same time, multiple, parallel instances of RFPIO may be needed to best suit those needs on a grand scale.

By RFPIO on May 24, 2019
Thank you, Brian! Hundreds of hours saved...time we're sure well spent! We appreciate your kind words, especially about our support team. We try to have our experts be accessible whenever possible. Thanks again for the high marks and thoughtful review!
John K.
Proposal Coordinator
Computer & Network Security, 1001-5000 employees
May 21, 2019

“Incredible software - changed the way I work on proposals.”

OverallFantastic. I've worked in the proposal industry for 8 years, however I've only been with Tenable - and worked with RFPIO - for a year. When my boss introduced me to RFPIO, I almost cried thinking about all the time I wasted with other proposal management tools in the past. RFPIO is the best - whenever I'm on a call with my sales engineers introducing them to the software, I make sure to tell them that this is bar none the best proposal management tool I've ever used. Really - phenomenal job! I'm highly satisfied.
ProsGenerally speaking, everything about this software is incredible. My absolute favorite feature of RFPIO is the Answer Library, specifically the Recommendations toolbar, and how accurate it is. I'd previously worked with Microsoft Sharepoint, which offered no such functionality, and working on proposals was way more tedious and time consuming than necessary. RFPIO fixes that.
ConsSometimes RFPIO has a hard time formatting certain files - which is understandable, seeing as different clients present different RFP formats. My two biggest issues are that certain tables, especially in Word format, have to be formatted in "Table Properties," rather than simply being able to click on a cell and making it a Question, Subquestion, etc. Secondly, I'm often presented with situations where the client's designated answer space is in the same column as the question, just a row down. I don't believe RFPIO can recognize this yet.

By RFPIO on May 23, 2019
Thank you, John! Sounds like RFPIO has made a big impact on how you manage RFPs, and we are so happy to hear that. Your high marks mean a lot to us. Thanks again!
Iris D.
RFP Specialist
Human Resources, 501-1000 employees
May 15, 2019

“"I Love RFPIO" - The Words That Come Out of My Mouth Everyday”

OverallMy experience has been nothing but positive! So easy to use and when it is not easy, the support team at RFPIO makes it easy for me.
ProsI do not even know where to begin! RFPIO has changed the way I do proposals forever, and I cannot imagine being without it. It gives me the time to not just meet the RFP requirements, but to actually be able to customize and tailor my responses, something I did not always have the luxury of time to do. It allows me to complete more RFPs than ever before. I cannot even begin to list everything I love about RFPIO, but one thing that stands out is the collaboration aspect and being able to do a first run of answering questions based on what I have in my library, and then being able to assign questions out and follow their activity, It allows me to meet deadlines with a high quality response time and time again. And saves me time!
ConsI am going to say NOTHING, because anytime I have had an issue or a desire for a new function, the RFPIO team is so responsive and has helped me through or even added a new feature. The one thing I wish it had, and I believe is in development, is a way to check when a draft of an answer is complete, but not marked as answered yet.

By RFPIO on May 16, 2019
Iris, you've been such a great cheerleader for us and we appreciate your kind words very much! We often hear that people save time by using RFPIO, but it's great to hear how you're maximizing that time by turning up the notch on your RFP quality. Thank you for being a wonderful customer!
May 15, 2019
Anthony R.
Sales Operations Specialist - Proposal Manager
December 7, 2018

“The Most Flexible RFP Tool Available”

OverallAs one of RFPIO's early customers, I can honestly say that our experience has been nothing but absolutely amazing. We've been able to calculate massive returns on investment in using their software, and I've enjoyed working with their team so much. RFPIO didn't just introduce me to a proposal tool, they introduced me to the proposal community.
ProsRFPIO has the best document import in the business. It's flexible enough to handle almost any format of document, but still offers plenty of time-saving shortcuts. The export functionality is also very good--it almost always results in a clean, tidy document. I also love the flexibility of the Answer Library. Features like merge tags, intelligent tagging, custom fields, collections and categories mean that the Library is more than capable of handling just about any business case you can throw at it.
ConsMy computer tends to have some latency issues when trying to work with large projects, and everything takes maybe just one more click than I'd like, but I also think that the payoff there is an interface which really does not need to much explanation for end-users.

By RFPIO on December 10, 2018
Thank you, thank you, Anthony! We've learned a lot from working with you, and are so pleased to hear that you are finding community in your work with us and other proposal professionals. We're always looking for ways to make the user experience better, so we appreciate your feedback in that area too. Looking forward to measuring even more efficiencies in the RFP response process with MasterControl!
Jennifer L.
RFP Writer
Financial Services, 201-500 employees
May 14, 2019

“Beautiful UI, incredibly intuitive”

OverallThe RFPIO team has been incredibly patient, friendly, and responsive. The level of user support is fantastic.
ProsThe UI on RFPIO is so sleek and elegant, but more importantly, it's incredibly intuitive. Our goal for purchasing this product is to find something that will scale for us as we expand into different verticals, but also that will be easy for non-writer teammates to pick up. I have no doubt that RFPIO is the perfect choice to grow with us.
ConsNothing, really. Still figuring out the integration into our template, but that's just lack of time on my part, rather than a flaw in the software itself.

By RFPIO on May 16, 2019
Thank you, Jennifer! Glad to hear that you enjoy the interface and the intuitiveness of the platform. Sleek and elegant; we couldn't have put it better ourselves!
Justin B.
Proposal Manager
May 21, 2019

“RFPIO makes creating a knowledge base easy”

OverallRFPIO has saved our team and our resources a great deal of time. The more that we have used the tool - the more work we have pre-empted for our SMEs who used to answer any requirements matrices in their entirety.
ProsThe Answer Library is by far the most useful feature for our team. Automatically capturing these responses, and manually tagging them with metadata makes search and retrieval easy - and also narrows results in suggested answers significantly making it easy to find what you are looking for (as long as it was capture in a previous project).
ConsWe have no really managed to use this as an end-to-end solution yet. It is designed to use that way, but many of our Styles were incompatible with system fonts when we began using the product.

By RFPIO on May 23, 2019
Thank you, Justin! Glad to hear the Answer Library is working so well for you. We are always adding fonts and updating the application to accommodate style guides, so you may want to check for updates or reach out to us with recommendations!
Priscilla S.
Sr. Manager, Proposal Development
May 14, 2019

“Not Weighed Down by Old Technology”

OverallI love it. As the person administering the proposal process, this is an easy tool for updating content and quickly accessing answers.
ProsRFPIO is easy to use, frequently updated, and always evolving and improving. It is NOT an older product with a facelift - it's an entirely new way of doing things. If you're looking for a change - and you're open to doing things differently - the efficiencies are yours to gain. Updating content is very simple, and the UI is extremely intuitive.
ConsMy SMEs are resistant to it -- they complain that working within the system is more work than working in the Word doc. I think it's a comfort issue, and there's no simple, straight-forward user training I can point them to. I wish they had training modules. Like, I am a SME - I am assigned this training module to teach me all of the skills I will need.

By RFPIO on May 29, 2019
Thank you, Priscilla! We appreciate the compliments on our technology and we're glad that it's making your job easier. When it comes to SMEs adopting the platform, you might check the RFPIO Help Center for some training tools, or reach out to your account manager. Thanks again!
Kyle A.
Manager, Sales Enablement

“A great solution”

OverallI have always had a very positive experience working with the team.
ProsI think that RFPio does a phenomenal job of allowing us to import our RFPs and to keep an up-to-date library of our most common answers. It's a great way to centralize our processes.
ConsI think the import tool and the options for declaring entries (description, section, question, sub question, etc) can be a bit confusing. That said, I didn't go through an official training on the system, and inherited it from someone who inherited it. I think the concern is more with my organization, but I do think there are improvements that can be made to the import area in particular. Especially, for example, if there is a table built within a larger PDF document.

By RFPIO on May 16, 2019
Thanks so much, Kyle! We have training materials available within the RFPIO Help Center that could help with some of the areas of confusion. Hope that's helpful. Thanks again. We appreciate the high marks and thoughtful comments!
Collette C.
Director, Strategic Sales Support
Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees
December 3, 2018

“Game changing for the RFP team”

OverallAs stated in the title, RFPIO has really changed how we manage the RFP process. It has allowed us to bring all of our SMEs into the system and saved us from countless versioning, passing Word docs around, copying and pasting updates into a master, etc. Our team can communicate and collaborate with ease. It is tremendously cost-effective in that it frees our technical folks and others to spend more time on their core jobs and less time digging for RFP answers.
ProsThe ease of collaboration across the company and the ability to manage the RFP process in a far more streamlined fashion than previously. RFPIO allows the user to search for just the right content with ease. RFPIO has truly changed the way we do business -- for the better.
ConsNothing, really. Whenever I have had an issue (all minor) with how the software works (for instance, a notification I wanted to turn off), the RFPIO team helped me with a workaround. It really works extremely well for us.

By RFPIO on December 5, 2018
Thank you for such a thoughtful review, Collette! We love hearing that your teams are collaborating better and your RFP process has gotten stronger. Cheers to our continued partnership with you and the Yes Marketing team!
December 3, 2018
Mattie S.
Proposal Writer

“RFPIO Helps Save Time”

OverallMy overall experience with RFPIO has been extremely positive. This company really cares about its customers. They provide excellent support and have implemented our ideas for new features and improvements. We are currently testing a new feature for them and love that we get to provide feedback.
ProsRFPIO has helped my team save tons of time and resources. We often complete functional requirements in excel spreadsheets. Being able to match thousands of requirements to previous responses in an hour really helps save time for our responders and lets us focus on other aspects of the RFP.
ConsUnfortunately, there is a lot of work that has to be done to format the information outside of the system to meet my team's standards. Sometimes we avoid using the system to it's full potential just avoid the export to word process.

By RFPIO on December 21, 2018
Thank you for your thoughtful review, Mattie! We are happy to hear that you're saving so much time. We also appreciate your feedback on the export process, and we'll make sure to pass it on to the product team. Thanks again, and happy holidays!
May 14, 2019

“Great RFP Management Tool and Knowledgebase”

OverallGreat tool for responding RFPs quickly and easily. Answer library (knowledgebase) is extremely easy to manage
ProsEase of use, project management, team collaboration, suitable pricing model.
ConsWORD template management needs improvement.

By RFPIO on May 16, 2019
Thanks so much for your review! Sounds like you are using RFPIO to its full advantage. We will share your feedback with the team!
Jessie C.
Managing Editor
December 9, 2016

“Most Effective RFP Software Available!”

OverallAfter spending years vetting/trying a myriad of inferior RFP management software and applications, I can't recommend RFPIO highly enough. The software is easy to use, intuitive, and the highest quality solution for all our needs - with features we didn't even know would be invaluable until we used it! RFPIO's customer support and account management teams are extremely responsive, pleasant, helpful, and have ensured a seamless implementation/adoption at every step of the way, with ample training and hands-on assistance. Additionally, they genuinely take our feedback to heart and have developed new solutions for requests that are unique to our company's environment/usage. This has enabled us to significantly streamline our RFP process and increase productivity. The answer library is particularly valuable!
ProsDifficult to choose! The software itself: The automated workflow, ability to assign whole sections or individual questions to team members, project tracking, answer library, proposal templates, etc. In general: The customer service is unparalleled.
ConsThere are a few minor glitches with text formatting when uploading previous proposal responses, but they are aware of these and I expect a timely resolution.
Recommendations to other buyersThis software is the smartest solution out there for companies of any size who respond to RFPs. It requires some time investment to get the answer library populated when initially starting but it's worth the time up front in how much efficiency it creates moving forward.

By RFPIO on December 9, 2016
Thanks for the amazing review, Jessie! We're so happy to hear about your improved productivity. That's what we like!
December 9, 2016
Ryan B.
Solutions Architect
September 19, 2016

“Excellent cloud solution for managing RFPs/RFIs.”

OverallWe came over from RFP365, while that was a decent solution, RFPIO turned out to have some more compelling features. What helped us unlock those features were great training sessions to really experience the product. We also had some real specific requirements and they enabled them for the very next day! Just fantastic customer experience.
ProsLooks very attractive. Organized well by projects. Import features are best in class. No more needing to import from a template, we can import right from a spreadsheet the customer gave us!
ConsWhat we like least the right-hand side panel, we wanted more selections from a list. As well as an Apply button so not to have to copy-and-paste. When we met with them and described this feature, they enabled it the very next day. Just such great customer service.
Recommendations to other buyersIf anyone is having any trouble using the software, just give them a call. They are very willing to show you best tips and recommendations for using the platform.

By RFPIO on September 19, 2016
Thanks for the review, Ryan! We're so glad you are having a great experience with RFPIO. Looking forward to our continued work together!
September 19, 2016
Hariprasad A.
Presales Support Engineer
December 18, 2018

“WAY TO GO! Ease of using this! ”

OverallI've been using this for 5 months now and feel this is an amazing tool with lot more capabilities than its thought of. With additional features recommended each time in help and support column, this tool is bound to get better and serving a larger client base for ease of usage. NOTE: In future, for all conferences in NYC or wherever, try to send a larger invite so that we all can attend or have web links to be shared :)
ProsRFI, RFPs, Security docs can now be answered effortlessly with collaboration across teams, ease of exporting in same font and space, answer library and docs library, with excellent customer support.
ConsIt took some time, now I mean real few months to understand how this works. (Once after that, no more worries, breeze through all your work and turn it back in before you know!)

By RFPIO on December 28, 2018
Thank you, Hariprasad! Glad to hear that you've gotten up to speed with the tool and are collaborating effortlessly! We love working with Informatica and look forward to a continued relationship. Stay tuned for our next user conference. :)
Tess W.
October 11, 2016

“rfpio: Absolute Game Changer”

OverallI spent an enormous amount of time on the selection process to find an RFP solution for my sales team. Coming from a pretty manual process (e-mail/Drive), it was hard to fully picture our process in a dedicated tool, and I wanted to ensure that if we were spending money on a solution, it went to the right product for us (technology isn't helping anything if no one uses it!). As a technology company in the education space, we believe in ensuring that our users implementations are designed for their success, to make things they have to do easier, yielding better results. Relatively early in the selection process I could tell that rfpio had the same philosophy. If you're overwhelmed by choices, just get into rfpio and give it a try. The UX is clean, super easy to navigate, and the support from rfpio is stellar. It's also clear that the minds behind rfpio have personally experienced the processes surrounding RFPs, and truly designed this solution with an eye towards improvement... for sanity's sake. To say that our processes have improved is a vast understatement. One of the first things I noticed that set them apart was how easy it was to pull an RFP in to the system. To name a few of the perks we're enjoying, centralization, effective time management, collaboration without duplication of efforts, and ensuring that the content that is going out to potential customers is the best and most up-to-date. One of my personal favorite features is the ability to add customized document templates, which we control, to the system. The time we used to spend formatting documents in Word has all but evaporated. I would highly recommend rfpio to anyone thinking about an RFP software solution.

By RFPIO on October 11, 2016
Tess, thank you for your kind review. We are so happy to hear so many positive effects, including helping with the sanity factor. Wonderful to have Taskstream as our partners!
October 11, 2016
Jeffrey S.
Marketing Content Manager
Writing and Editing, 1001-5000 employees

“Intuitive, affordable platform”

OverallOverall, RFPIO is a great product. I'm always impressed when I upload a complex source file and the software is able to identify the sections, questions and subquestions. However, I'd love for them to make the question assignment process simpler - I'd like to be able to assign specific questions to someone and still give them visibility on the entire project. Additionally, the multiple team member symbol doesn't indicate which specific members are needed on a specific question. My team members are often confused with the platform, no matter how simple I try to make it for them.
ProsAnswer library, smart file upload functionality
ConsAssigning questions to different authors is not very clear cut. I find that I need to assign all questions to all team members involved on a response so that they have visibility on the entire project. Otherwise, they can only see the specific questions that are assigned to them.

By RFPIO on May 16, 2019
Thank you for the thoughtful review, Jeffrey. Your feedback on the assignment functionality is really helpful! We'll make sure to share with the product team.
Helen P.
Sr. Sales Enablement Specialist
Insurance, 1001-5000 employees
May 14, 2019

“RFPIO Makes Proposals So Much Easier”

OverallRFPIO is easier than anything else I've used. It's intuitive, user friendly, and has made it simple for multiple people to collaborate/work on the same proposal.
ProsThe answer library and the recommendations feature make pulling a first draft together faster, easier and so much more efficient. The ability to assign a question to a guest, which then sends them an email and their response goes right into RFPIO has saved me a ton of time and follow up. And their support is first rate; any time I have a question if it's not in the Help section, someone is there to respond.
ConsSetting up templates and then exporting responses into the templates is time consuming. But once you get the process down it does make it easier.

By RFPIO on May 16, 2019
Thank you for the review, Helen! Your kind words make our job so much easier too. We always appreciate hearing that you've had a good experience with our support team and will make sure to let them know!
Gavin O.
Manager, RFP Process
Public Relations and Communications, 1001-5000 employees
August 31, 2017

“RFPIO - Best Solution for RFP Collaboration and Automation”

OverallWe were able to save over 1,000 hours in the first five months by designing and building a customized, scalable and repeatable process for handling a large number of RFP's and IT Security Questionnaires. RFPIO easily allows us to invite multiple contributors, authors, and reviewers to work collaboratively on projects.
ProsI compared RFPIO to 5 other companies (Qvidian, Xiat, Loopio, RFP365) and came to the conclusion that RFPIO offers the best platform and pricing structure. Based on my experience with other well known systems, RFPIO is designed with the end-user in mind. It allows for collaboration among SME's without having to acquire additional licenses. Very little training is necessary to use RFPIO and they have been adding new features without creating complexity.

By RFPIO on September 1, 2017
Thanks for taking the time to write a review, Gavin. We are still very excited to partner with you and your team at Cision US. We're glad you have seen success using the solution. Keep up the great work!
August 31, 2017
David L.
VP Solutions Consulting
Retail, 501-1000 employees

“Great software ”

OverallWell designed, simple and user friendly software. Using RFPIO has improved the quality of our RFP responses, improved visibility across the business and helped us deliver a better standard of service to our customers.
ProsRFPIO is excellent software, it has transformed how we manage RFPs in our company. It is well featured and simple to use. You can easily add and remove users and be confident that even an untrained user will be able to access the system and complete a response. As a manager, the ability to track progress in real-time and review responses is excellent.
ConsVery few. Like any solution such as this, the value comes in how well you maintain the answer library and associated data. RFPIO has a good set of tools for tagging and managing answers but it is still difficult to keep on top of this when you are responding to multiple RFPs. We have also had instances where the limitation of 5 active RFPs at a given time has not been enough.

By RFPIO on May 23, 2019
Thanks so much, David. Love to hear that your RFP response process has been transformed for the better. Hope your RFP win rate is doing the same!
Information Technology and Services, 501-1000 employees
May 14, 2019

“Great Answer Library with Recommendations Features”

OverallOverall, me and my coworkers have enjoyed using RFPIO, mostly because of the ability to pull from existing Answer Library entries and continue to add to that library over time.
ProsThe Answer Library and how it appears in the Recommendations Panel while working on an active RFP, is the best part about RFPIO.
ConsImporting and exporting is the trickest and sometimes most time consuming part about RFPIO. I wish there was more flexibility with the import functionality to select and label things. I wish I could more easily give project visibility to people without having to make them an Author/Reviewer, or Project Manager role. Oftentimes, I just want people to be able to see all the sections of a project, without giving them unnecessarily high access. One last "con" would be the email notifications. I know you can queue emails, and change your personal preferences, but it's still adds up to a lot of emails during a large complex project.

By RFPIO on May 16, 2019
Thank you for your review! Your feedback on the import and export functionality is very valuable and we will pass it on to the product team. Thanks again!
Joe A.
Sales Engineer
September 28, 2016

“RFPs made easy!”

OverallRFPIO! I'll start with what it is: a) an RFP tool; b) a proposal management tool; and c) a product knowledge database; and d) a huge time saver. Now I'll tell you what it is not: a) Difficult to use; b) antiquated (as so many are " Ariba anyone"); c) a resource hog (training, explaining, chasing people down for answers they just answered last week, etc.); or d) a time sponge (hint: you can upload RFPs directly into RFPIO, answer them, and download them back into the original RFP format). This tool has become our central repository for product and company knowledge making it indispensable. Any time I need an answer to a question I can simply look it up in the library. If there's a new question/answer, I can add it quickly for later use and reuse. For RFPs and proposals, I can take advantage of pre-built templates for a professional look either from our marketing department or from their pre-built template library. Finally, I really like the workflows that are built into the product which benefits teams whether they are all under one roof or geographically diverse: I can assign out specific questions, assign timelines for completion, set reminders for the assignee, and then edit and compile the answers into a single-voice response. It's a great tool and I've been able to take back some evenings and weekends previously spent answering RFPs.
ProsIt's easy to use and you can tell by the features that they've really done their homework: a lot of thought that's gone into this and it shows.
ConsA few minor navigational issues in the first release, but their Dev Team responded quickly and fixed them.

By RFPIO on September 29, 2016
Thanks for your review and partnership, Joe! We really appreciate your support.
September 28, 2016
Brent D.
Sr. Solutions Consultant
Computer Software, 5001-10,000 employees
May 21, 2019

“Quick and Efficiently respond to any size RFP”

OverallI am tenured in my position as a Solutions Consultant and have participated in many RFP's over my career. After joining my current company and within a few weeks after coming onboard, I was asked to use RFPIO after reaching out to our RFP team for assistance. With little training, I was able to navigate the system, respond to questions, search the database for previously loaded content and mark answers complete with a couple of clicks. RFPIO allows you to significantly reduce the amount of time it takes to respond to an RFP as well as track yours and that of your teams progress in completing your assigned tasks. It is an extremely simple product to use and helps eliminate that anxiety normally dealt with when responding to large RFP's
ProsThe ability to leverage the answer database with a single click
ConsTrying to figure out how to load questions or an RFP into the system. In fairness, I did not have much training on how to do this and tried it a couple of times on my own before asking for assistance.

By RFPIO on May 29, 2019
Thank you, Brent! It's always good to hear that experienced RFP responders are able to do things more quickly and efficiently than ever before. We appreciate the thoughtful review!
Ben W.
Content Manager
Human Resources, 1001-5000 employees

“Game Changer”

ProsAs our team's content manager, RFPio has made my job significantly easier. The moderation queue has given me oversight over the content being produced by our team, and makes it much easier for me to maintain our content library. And the library interface search makes finding content a much better experience than our previous content management tool. By switching to RFPio, we feel like our proposal team's content library is in the best shape it's ever been, with up to date content, tighter control, and better metrics and oversight. Further, by using RFPio projects, we're getting better data around how long our projects take, the manpower required, and our overall workload.
ConsElements of the RFPio projects interface are difficult to understand. There are too many places where a click opens up a menu of buried options. Having these consolidated into one place would make the UI much easier to navigate.

By RFPIO on May 23, 2019
Thank you, Ben! Glad to hear that you're tightening up your processes and your content. We know how good that feels! Appreciate the high marks and will pass along your feedback to the team.
Keith B.
Sr. Manager, Global Sales & Marketing Operations
August 25, 2017

“RFPIO = Innovative RFP/RFI Pain Relief”

ProsWhat has separated RFPIO from other offerings was their ability to support large enterprise software RFPs, which require coordination and input from many across our organization. Our users love the easy import and export, ability to assign owners and manage the project through actionable analytics, qualify deals through capability analysis, and quickly access prior RFP responses validated by SMEs. Response accuracy is critical to us, and RFPIO's Answer Library makes SME approval and maintenance of prior responses very easy. Multi-language support is also helpful for adoption in our globally distributed organization. I can't think of an area I like "least" about RFPIO. The solution is very robust, but also evolving very fast. Any feedback we've had on potential improvements have been implemented very quickly. The RFPIO support and development is excellent. If I had a least favorite item to call out, I imagine my review would quickly become outdated.

By RFPIO on August 31, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write a review Keith. We are so excited you and your team at QAD are seeing success with RFPIO.
August 25, 2017
Gayle P.
Solution Consultant
August 11, 2017

“I use RFPio on a daily basis to respond to multiple rfps.”

OverallHelps to have all rfps in one place!
ProsSystem is intuitive and easy to learn. Customer support is beyond excellent. Like the archive function.
ConsUnable to tag reviewers to know by looking at the screen [initials?] who has been assigned. You must open the Q/A pair to see. Would strongly recommend holding dedicated training session vs. separate sessions. This user had to 'unlearn' prior product, so it wasn't intuitive. Also, I would like to be copied, or be able to view assignments. I'm not sure what they're getting, and I don't know when it's been answered. May be a user error on my part. Last, the text in the response field is too small on entry. It's easily read after saving.

By RFPIO on August 31, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write a great review, Gayle. We're glad to hear you're finding success with RFPIO.
August 11, 2017
Todd S.
Senior Manager - RFP Support
December 18, 2018

“RFPIO - make them your best friend!”

OverallRFPIO is the second most utilized SaaS vendor we have onboard! RFPIO saves us hundreds of hours per quarter.
ProsRamp time was super fast. We were up and running across the organization in a few hours time. End user training is minimal - users picked it up fast because the software is so intuitive.
ConsNA. RFPIO is so flexible. Find a feature you want enhanced - just tell RFPIO and they typically include your request as a new feature release.

By RFPIO on December 21, 2018
Thank you, Todd! Great to hear how quickly you all were up and running with RFPIO. We are very proud to work with Medallia and we look forward to another year of partnership!
Barrett K.
Global Field Operations Senior Business Analyst
July 5, 2018

“Game Changer”

ProsRFPIO has changed the way we do RFPs. Instead of subject matter expects dragging their feet and complaining about yet another RFP, they are excited to help out. This is due to the great answer library, recommendation engine, and great interface. Not to mention that they have a great customer success team which always lends a friendly hand when need be.
ConsThe software is only as good as the data you put into it. If you don't take care of the library, the system won't be nearly as good.

By RFPIO on November 14, 2018
Thank you for the review, Barrett! And great advice on the importance of quality in the answer library content. Glad the team has been helpful and it's been a game changer for your RFP processes. It's been great working with you and we look forward to a continued partnership with Exari!
July 5, 2018
Darrel H.
Director of Sales Engineering

“RFPIO = TIME SAVINGS”

OverallEvery interaction I have had to date has been quick, and efficient. They bend over backwards to accomodate schedules and are patient with newbies of their tool.
ProsThe collaboration and workflow is outstanding. The Customer Services is TOP NOTCH.
ConsThere is nothing I don't like about this tool. Sure there are some features that can be added just like any software solution but overall I think this tool is top notch.

By RFPIO on May 16, 2019
Thank you, Darrel! We think you are top notch too! It's always great to hear that you're seeing improvements in collaboration and workflow with RFPIO. And saving time! Thanks again.
Matt H.
Business Development Capture Manager
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
September 13, 2016

“Do More, Better, Faster with RFPIO”

OverallWe've had an excellent experience with RFPIO. The company continues to add highly relevant features to a very intuitive, user friendly platform.
ProsRFPIO allows us to capture the very best of our existing content into a single platform for reuse over and over again. The intelligence built into the tool allows us to rapidly identify the correct content to address a specific RFP question. This allows us to save time and money as a company, and most importantly, helps us win more. The end product we're able to produce using RFPIO is a beautifully formatted, compliant, impactful RFP response that gets attention.
ConsRFPIO is at the beginning of what promises to be a very successful Software as a Service Platform that will help proposal writers and capture managers everywhere produce the best proposals they can -- cost effectively and quickly. The company has been very responsive in adding new features, fixing issues and incorporating suggestions to enhance the platform.

By RFPIO on September 13, 2016
Thanks, Matt! We really appreciate the great review and your amazing partnership. Looking forward to our continued success together!
September 13, 2016
Rajat A.
Sr. Proposal Manager
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
May 23, 2019

“RFPIO - More pros and less of cons”

OverallExceptional.
ProsIt makes collaboration with various stakeholders very easy. Moreover, the answer library reduces the time to respond.
ConsAt times, it doesn't support some RFP formats. I understand it is not possible to have a check on all the formats, but a workaround is something I look forward to in future releases.

By RFPIO on June 4, 2019
Thank you Rajat! We're happy that our tool is able to help your team and creates the process of an RFP to be smoother and less time consuming. We've recently added a new format into our import/export capability, stay tuned for our newsletter regarding the new releases.
May 23, 2019
Jennifer S.
Marketing Proposal Manager
December 18, 2018

“RFP Content Game Changer”

OverallI'm so pleased with the service and support I've received. A great experience.
ProsThe best feature for me is the search functionality and the filters. This product has made such a difference in my overall productivity and organization. I couldn't be happier!
ConsI can't say that I have a con. I continue to learn new things about the platform each time I use it. As I increase my expertise, I expect my satisfaction to increase as well!

By RFPIO on December 21, 2018
Thank you for such a positive review, Jennifer! We appreciate that you're impressed with the functionality of our software, and the level of service you've been receiving. We strive to provide value from all sides, so it's reaffirming to hear your feedback. Cheers to you!
Steve B.
Proposal Manager
Computer Software, 10,001+ employees

“RFPIO Review”

OverallGreat tools for creating & maintaining a reusable answer library for our enterprise software platforms. Project management tools with intuitive dashboards are helpful for team collaboration and juggling ongoing deadlines.
ProsEasy-to-use solution built for enterprise proposal teams
ConsLack of text / content formatting options in Response / Answers pane

By RFPIO on May 29, 2019
Thank you for the fantastic review, Steve! Sounds like you are using RFPIO to its full advantage. If you haven't yet, please reach out to us about your formatting needs and we will see if there's a solution!
Lauren M.
Product Team

“RFPio Review”

OverallPrior to using RFPio we used Google Drive for collaboration. When working on an RFP/RFI or VSQ I would have to open all recently completed projects in separate tabs and to find answers to questions in new projects I would have to hit Ctrl +F to search for most relevant answers. It was extremely time consuming and tedious as many times I could not find and latest answer I knew I was looking for. To review my RFPs/VSQs before returning I would need to pull in software architects and product executives who often times would need to make minor but many edits. With RFPio I can search for answers in one central location and know for certain it is the most current information. I can easily assign other authors who can take advantage of the answer library. Our estimation of the time spent on RFPs/VSQs as an organization is about 25-30% compared to the Google Drive approach. It has greatly helped me protect the time of our engineers and executives.
ProsIt required one demonstration to become proficient enough to use it on my own. Every time I have needed help, Ganesh, the CEO has called me back immediately. If I need a feature that would be beneficial to all users, it only takes a matter of days to roll new functionality out.
ConsI have not run into any problems. Although it is a newer product, they seem to be very prepared for many scenarios of projects.

By RFPIO on September 20, 2016
Lauren, thanks for the wonderful review! It's great to hear how RFPIO is helping your team eliminate the manual process and save valuable time. Thank you for your continued partnership!
Michael K.
Senior Director of Solutions Consulting
Information Technology and Services, Unspecified
September 20, 2016

“Modern SaaS RFP Response Solution”

OverallExperience with vendor has been superb. RFPIO team has been extremely responsive on all fronts, including setup of a trial, training, and support.
Pros The intuitive user interface requires minimal training - casual users can be productive almost immediately. Excellent reporting and dashboards provide real-time metrics and visibility into the status of the response team's efforts - thereby obviating unnecessary response status calls and meetings. The workflow capabilities facilitate the deployment of a repeatable process and controls, going far beyond what you can do through documented business process and policies alone. Prebuilt connectors to apps like Salesforce and Slack foster collaboration among the core response team and across departments. Support for import/export from/to a wide variety of file formats enables use of the tool beyond RFx responses.
ConsProduct has not been on the market very long. The response recommendation engine could be more mature.
Recommendations to other buyersDefinitely worth a look. Delivers more value for the money than other tools I've looked at in this space.

By RFPIO on September 20, 2016
Michael, thank you for such a kind review. The word "superb" put a big smile on all of our faces. We appreciate your partnership!
Grant N.
Sales Engineer
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1000 employees
May 21, 2019

“Advil for the RFP migraine”

OverallThis allows us to triage important RFPs that often have very tight turnaround times, and allows our team to effectively collaborate on our responses & handle them swiftly.
ProsIt allows me to easily respond to & track the many RFPs I work on, and gives me the ability to save templates of the responses to questions I find myself answering over and over.
ConsThe search feature for the Response Library tool doesn't always yield relevant results, but is still an improvement over our previous process.

By RFPIO on May 29, 2019
Thanks so much, Grant! To hear that RFPIO cures what ails you is a major compliment. We know how much easier it can be when you have answers and templates at the ready. There are ways to customize your answer library for more precise recommendations - might be a worth a check in with your account team. Thanks again for such a thoughtful review!
Insurance, 1001-5000 employees
May 21, 2019

“Best tool on the market”

OverallAs I said above - it's powerful, and the AI learning has cut our RFP process from 5 business days to 1. The efficiency and time saved alone makes RFPio worth the investment.
ProsRFPio is easy to use, both for users who are comfortable with technology and those who are not. It's powerful, and the AI learning has cut our RFP process from 5 business days to 1. The live library allows us to supply up-to-date statistics and data for RFPs across the country, making sure we're giving potential clients the most current information to aid their decision-making progress. Additionally, our onboarding support was outstanding. We love this tool!
ConsWe've had a minor learning curve around reviewing data and creating cycles for our organization, but nothing insurmountable.

By RFPIO on May 23, 2019
Thank you for your fantastic review! Your words mean a lot to us. We're thrilled to hear that you're cutting your response time so significantly. That means time for other important things!
Laura E.
Proposal Coordinator
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

“RFPIO Rocks!”

OverallRFPIO has always been responsive to our questions and we especially like the Webinars. Great experience overall - would like to see the Help options able to go full screen - some of the screen shots are hard to read.
ProsOur favorite part of RFPIO is the intelligent Answer Library that makes it easy to find content from past projects. The multiple search options available get you to what you want quickly.
ConsNo fault of RFPIO, but we are unable to use all the features as our bids are often on tight deadlines and go down to the last minute with edits, etc. It's tough to wait for all answers to be complete before starting formatting, so we often don't do writing assignments, just use the answer library and put directly into our formatted bid.

By RFPIO on May 16, 2019
Thanks so much for your thoughtful review, Laura! You rock!
Lauren D.
Senior Manager, Proposal Department
Human Resources, 501-1000 employees
December 7, 2018

“RFPIO is by far the best RFP software I have ever worked with in my 15+ years of proposal management”

OverallRFPIO's team is so cooperative, and responsive! Their goal is truly to be a partner to us in our RFP efforts.
ProsRFPIO is flexible and powerful and saves us time. It allows us to fully manage our library of responses, as well as attachments and projects, with easy visibility into what is going on. Even better it allows multiple divisions of our company to manage everything in one system!
ConsThere is nothing we don't like about RFPIO.

By RFPIO on December 13, 2018
Thank you, Lauren! You always have positive words for us, and we can't tell you how much we appreciate it, but we hope we can continue to show you. Cheers to you!
Computer Networking, 201-500 employees

“Super helpful”

ProsI like that the update team is responsive to requests from users, and that it is continually being improved. The system is easy to use, and integrates into MSFT and SalesForce products easily!
ConsNot everything is in the most intuitive place. I have to explain to users how to respond to questions that the system emails out, and exporting is only from the main menu.

By RFPIO on May 16, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to give us this review! We are continually trying to improve on our integrations and user experience. Your feedback helps us move that forward. Thanks again!
March 5, 2019

“RFPio Review”

OverallSo far, I have had a great experience with RFPio and recommend the software to those working on proposals!
ProsThe Answer Library is an awesome feature and it is very easy to use. I love how RFPio automatically recommends answers to questions from your answer library.
ConsThe actual interface of going through managing a project in RFPio is not straightforward and a bit confusing.

By RFPIO on March 18, 2019
Thank you for taking time to give us such a great review. Glad to hear you are loving the recommendation engine! It's AI-powered, so if you're getting good content recs, it's because you're doing something right. :)
March 5, 2019
Writing and Editing, 51-200 employees

“Great product”

ProsThe software is very user-friendly. It's cut our time putting together proposals in half because we don't have to search through countless files looking for the "perfect response." Answers are easily searchable, and I love that you can assign different user roles with varying degrees of permissions. Glitches or issues are responded to quickly as well.
ConsI honestly can't think of anything. It's been a lifesaver!

By RFPIO on May 24, 2019
RFPIO's been a lifesaver! The best compliment we could get. Thanks for letting us know!
Insurance, 501-1000 employees
December 18, 2018

“RFPio streamlined our process”

ProsThis tool has saved us so much time and frustration through our formal RFP process. As a sales operations leader one of my favorite features is the dashboard to see the progress, status and potential bottlenecks with authors or reviewers. It also helps me see where I may need to spread out the work rather than load up a single person.
ConsThe review cycle took a little bit to get used to and took some onsite training. We are still figuring out how to best utilize this part. Also, the reminder emails are really helpful for the most part but do start to be too much in volume at some point and not always relevant to the audience.

By RFPIO on December 21, 2018
Thank you for your thoughtful feedback! Glad to hear that the dashboards are giving you the visibility you need to keep your eye on project progress. We will make sure to bring your feedback to the team. Thanks again!
Theodore P.
Director, PreSales and Value Engineering
January 22, 2017

“Save Time, Improve your Customer Experience”

OverallI have been skeptical of RFP software, since starting in this business in early 2000. A lot has changed and the team at RFPIO have done a great job. The solution is intuitive and easy to use and provides not only a collaborative environment but also a consistent deliverable that helps my company express it's professionalism through another medium. The day after our first training, RFPIO was put to the test. We were presented with our first Security Due diligence request. What would have taken us at least a day to complete was done in under an hour (we had uploaded previous responses with RFPIO's awesome help). While this may not always be the case, it proved to me that every penny spent on the solution will be worth it. If your team is strapped for time and is always scrambling to squeeze in RFP's in their hectic schedule, this product should be on your list of tools to get.
ProsIntuitive solution that helps streamline an otherwise tedious process providing consistent results. The UI is well thought out and the team at RFPIO is continuously improving the product and soliciting their customers input.
ConsThe product is still fairly new and so some things are missing, but as mentioned above, the team at RFPIO is extremely responsive to input and work tirelessly to improve the product

By RFPIO on March 14, 2017
Thanks for the wonderful review, Theodore! We are so excited to partner with eOriginal.
January 22, 2017
Adam L.
Sales and Marketing Writer
October 19, 2018

“RFPIO delivers top-notch software and service”

OverallRFPIO is the software solution our company has been looking for to improve our RFI and RFP responses. Having great software is really important, but it's equally as important to have a solid support system, too. We're thrilled with RFPIO's top-notch customer service. Two of the representatives always go above and beyond to help us whenever we need it. I can't say enough great things about this company!
ProsRFPIO has helped my team knockout RFIs and RFPs much more quickly and efficiently.
ConsWhile there is a slight learning curve with the software, it's only because RFPIO provides users with such a feature-rich user interface, allowing them to respond to RFIs and RFPs more effectively.

By RFPIO on October 23, 2018
Thank you for your kind words, Adam. We¿re thrilled to hear RFPIO has helped improve your RFI and RFP process. We are glad that you and your team were happy with the service as well, our dedicated support team will be pleased to hear your feedback.
October 19, 2018
Vickie K.
Vendor Due Diligence Liaison
Insurance, 501-1000 employees
August 24, 2017

“The customer support is excellent. RFPIO really cares. ”

OverallBeing able to attach owners, set a review cycle where they will be notified automatically to update answers and documents within the database. Also the feature of recommendation when answering questions. To be able to add the correct answer to a question in one click while in just one database.
ProsThe RFPIO team willing to add features for our particular needs! The ease in starting a new project and being able to complete it quickly with the help of the database. Love the reporting capabilities. Glad to have the discussion section for documenting conversations.
ConsI think it would be most helpful to have tutorial training videos in the self help center. Wish we could save attachments that could be opened within the discussion section.

By RFPIO on August 31, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review the solution, Vickie. We are so excited to be working with you and your team at MGIC. Keep up the great work.
Brecca K.
Manager, Presales Support
December 6, 2018

“We couldn't do what we do without RFPIO”

ProsEase of use, organization features within the answer library, collaboration tools, dashboards and reporting
ConsSystem defaults to too many email notifications. Must configure what notifications you'd like to receive. Very minor complaint.

By RFPIO on December 13, 2018
Thank you, Brecca! We really appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we're doing. The feeling is mutual - we couldn't do what we do without customers like you. Happy Holidays to you and the whole Informatica team!
Keith R.
Enterprise Systems Architect
August 24, 2017

“We reviewed over 30 solutions, narrowed to 6 for detailed review - RFPIO was the clear winner.”

OverallWe are just coming out of the pilot phase, but expect this to significantly decrease our turnaround time for responding to a request. Additionally, we see this software making collaboration and review much more accurate and convenient.
ProsRFPIO had some very unique capabilities when we first reviewed it, importing RFP's from a variety of sources was a real differentiator. The pricing model based on active RFP's rather than concurrent users fit our decentralized model perfectly.
ConsWe were coming from a home grown process and have had to rethink how we manage the RFP's. There were some usability issues, but in the pilot process RFPIO addressed all our requests rapidly and professionally.

By RFPIO on August 31, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Keith. We are so excited to be working with you and your team at QAD. I'm so glad you are seeing success with RFPIO.
Soumya B.
Solution Architect
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
May 22, 2019

“RFP Responses made easy”

Pros1. Intelligent content recommendation feature - this provides >50% efficiency in responding to RFP questions 2. Intelligent Import tool - This saves considerable manual effort in copying the questions from Customer format and exporting back in the same format without disturbing any other content.
ConsWishlist 1 - Ability to export responses in PowerPoint format. A PowerPoint editor can help stich together artefact from Document library and put together a proposal based on need.

By RFPIO on June 20, 2019
Thank you Soumya! Our team is glad that RFPIO is saving time, and making the process much simpler for your team, as we realize how important everyone's time is. Regarding your feedback abut support for Powerpoint, we have forwarded it to our product team. Please look for an update soon.
May 22, 2019
Rhonda W.
Vice President, Digital Health
December 6, 2018

“I can't imagine responding to an RFP without RFPIO ever again!”

ProsThe ease of usability and intuitiveness. A new user can be independent with less than 10 minutes introduction. We recently completed a complex government RFP with over 20 new internally users and multiple external consultants who were all able to quickly and confidently use RFPIO to provide content for our compelling response. The complexity is unimaginable in a historical Word redline version management process.
ConsHave not found any yet! Wish I would have known about RFPIO sooner.

By RFPIO on December 7, 2018
Thank you for the high marks, Rhonda! We wish we'd known about you sooner too. :) Appreciate the kind words, and we're pleased to know that RFPIO is making things easier for you and all your many collaborators. Looking forward to working with you in the new year!
Bhanu Teja M.
Presales support engineer

“Easy to use solution”

ProsSmart suggestions and support for various file formats
ConsNeeded some more fixtures here and there

By RFPIO on May 23, 2019
Thank you, Bhanu Teja! We love working with Informatica and are happy to support your projects. Your review is much appreciated!