RedCappi Email Marketing Ratings

Overall
4.6/5
4.4/5

About RedCappi Email Marketing

RedCappi software offers easy, affordable & the best email marketing features for businesses of all sizes to easily manage their email marketing needs. We are a simple email marketing service. Our easy to use tools, including our drag & drop email builder, make email newsletter creation fun and easy. RedCappi has different tiers of affordable pricing for small to large businesses to begin email marketing. No credit required to sign up. Please sign up today! Learn more about RedCappi Email Marketing

Emmanuel D.
Operations Coordinator
Graphic Design, 1-10 employees
December 18, 2018

“My Experience with RedCappi”

OverallTime is the common currency we all have regardless of our differences. Being a business person made me realise that time is more important than more and those who have the ability to manage it well and redeem it, will always eat the best fruits in business. RedCappi allows me to realise this skill every time. The stress of writing too many emails and send them and then wait for feedback, it is a lot of time. With RedCappi, my marketing department operations are as easy as doing almost nothing, especially automatization and the ease of designing the email templates is just on another level. This allows me to focus my effort on things that I am likey to excel at while letting Redcappi take care of my emails.
ProsThe best thing that i can even make my reason to recommend Redcappi to anyone who is looking for an email marketing platform is the fact that one DOES NOT NEED to be a professional Graphic Designer or Marketer to use the platform. It is user-friendly
ConsThe only thing I did not like was the number of contacts I can add on a free plan. I wished It can be increased at least by 5%
Maryselle U.
Sales and marketing executive
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 employees
February 27, 2018

“Very friendly user and manageable”

OverallI got the attention of my clients by using redcappi as a tool for my company profile and flyers.
ProsThe sofware is easy to use and its very helpful in my marketing strategy. I can manage our flyers and ads very well.
ConsIts only for email. And i ca 'nt use it in other sites like fb and social media.maybe in the future you can maximize it.
ahmed w.
accountant
Accounting, 201-500 employees
October 15, 2018

“RedCappi Email Marketing”

ProsIt's Purpose-oriented It Offers A Comprehensive Feature Suite Advanced And Useful Tracking Sound Anti-Spam Policy
Consthe high price may be the only thing i dont like
October 15, 2018
Laurel M.
February 28, 2018

“It has been uneven. Easy at first, more frustrating as time has gone by & I've learned more”

ProsSimple to learn and use. Offers a good variety of color/style options for a basic email program. Excellent database management & queue-ing of emails
ConsDifficult to move from function to function. Ex: I'm working on an email to List A. I want to update List A before I send it. OK, I can open a bunch of new windows for every function in Redcappi, but why should I have to? I cannot even check when I last updated the list when I have the email creator open, because the email won't be saved if I switch to the list functions. Also irritating is the image gallery-- WAY TOO HARD to access and edit. In fact this might be my biggest complaint. My industry requires lots of visuals/photos, not text so much. I want to have some images, like the header logo, LOCKED so I can drop them into a new email without fussing with it. But, a lot of the images I upload for an email will be used only once. I have to be able to delete these!! Right now, every single change in the images has to be done one at a time. This is a big issue for me--I am in a rural area and internet is often slow.
Nikita T.
Asst. Program Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
December 19, 2018

“Value for Money when it comes to email marketing”

OverallRedCappi has been helping me send emailers to my clientele helping me stay in touch with them and engage them, while saving the time of writing one to one to everyone
Pros1. Cost effective 2. Easy to use 3. Nice templates
Cons1. Little slow at times 3. Images upload at the end
December 19, 2018
Michael G.
Member Advisory Board
Real Estate, 201-500 employees

“Easy and Reliable”

ProsRedCappi is extremely easy to use, and reliably delivers email marketing as intended. The dashboard is helpful and simple to understand.
ConsI can't think of anything that I don't like.
evelynna m.
Freelance Programmer
June 30, 2018

“RedCappi Email Marketing helps us send high quality emails to prospects”

OverallThanks to RedCappi Email Marketing I can keep myself in continuous and personal communication with all my prospects.
ProsWhat I liked most about this program was the CAN SPAM compliance tool, since in other companies, although they also have similar tools, some emails are marked as spam.
Consto have good results in sales and conversions with RedCappi Email Marketing, the free plan does not help us. I think there should be similar parameters to other companies in the case of free tests and plans.
June 30, 2018
February 27, 2018

“Redcappi Is a perefect way for me to easily communicate with my list. You get good stats reports.”

ProsI love a few of the templates already laid out for us as well as the fact that they offer very detailed reports on every campaign which will help marketers wit their next ones.
ConsThere is a bit difficultly trying to login to the program and I am not fully sure why that may be but some times it just doesn't work for me.
LaToya G.
Marketing Team
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

“Great for beginners!!!”

Overallease of use
ProsVery affordable. Many beginning stage small businesses and free lancers are on a shoe string budget. RedCappi was the choice for me starting out in business. I appreciate the price, but the best benefit for me is the simplicity. The world of email software can be kind of confusing. RedCappi software is very simple. It makes it fun to create news letters versus a pain like with other popular email marketing software. RedCappi also has very nice templates
ConsPhone support would be great, sometimes it's helpful to be able to quickly reach a vendor. I have had great experiences with the email support though.
Sunny B.
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

“Excellent value!”

ProsEasy to use, great value for the price. Helped my business a lot!
ConsHonestly can't think of anything. Platform helped me a lot
Kaushal A.
Business Analyst
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
February 28, 2018

“This is the very good tool for email campaigns. I like this tool and most of our clients are using.”

OverallEasy campaign management.
ProsI like the AB testing feature. I guess, no one is providing this kind of thing The most important thing I like is the user interface, it is very easy to use. Scoring tool is also very helpful to know about email template such as HTML errors, broken link etc
ConsWith free account they should allow 500-1000 emails instead 100. So that more users can sign up and try this awesome tool.
Felix Peter G.
Team Leader
January 29, 2016

“Oh RedCappi! The most easy, affordable and best email marketing software I have ever used!”

OverallThis is a very simple email marketing service with the drag & drop email builder makes it fun and easy. Its easy to setup and with the help of Autoresponders we can create and schedule Autoresponders to welcome new subscribers and automatically send a series of emails in the following days. There is also the option to schedule the emails which need to be delivered at a specific data and time. There is also the option of Forward to a Friend feature, which I have forward it to my few friends. The best part is there is no Credit Card required for sign-up and its totally free. I am totally in love RedCappi which makes my life a lot easier with the number of emails we send in a single day.

By RedCappi on January 29, 2016
Thanks for reviewing our software! Please let us know if we can make anything easier for you to do.
January 29, 2016
Jason S.
Technology adviser
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

“Makes life easier”

OverallSatisfied, but delivery tracking should have been better.
ProsEasy to use interface and functionality Flexible pricing Dependable
ConsDelivery mechanism Delivery date and tracking
May 16, 2018

“Very basic and smooth software. As a user the features are easy to use”

ProsEverything is simple yet technically perfect in design, I like how the autoresponder ties into diferent lists and promotions
ConsPrice gets a bit spendy. other companies give a better free plan but larger users prices are not bad
May 16, 2018
Ketan T.
Dirextor8
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees
January 4, 2019

“Easy to creat Campaign”

OverallOverall experience is good as of now , and customer support is very supportive
ProsTool is easy to make /create campaign. And have a report through stats
ConsNeed more feature to create good campaign design
January 4, 2019
Jelena N.
PPC Manager
Internet, 201-500 employees
March 2, 2018

“A Great and Easy-to-Use tool for SMB Marketers”

OverallThis software really made my life easier. I was looking for an email marketing tool that is easy to use, in order to create standard emails I could send to people who signed up for my newsletter. I learned really fast to use Redcappi and loved it right away.
ProsI liked the way the interface is designed. It is definitely easy to use and I needed no training to get up to speed in order to create a beautiful email template.
ConsThey still don't offer bulk emails but will soon, so I am waiting for that. This is definitely one area for improvement.
Margarete O.
office manager
March 5, 2018

“Easy to create emails, but lots of back end confusing IT stuff to get emails actually sent”

ProsI like the templates, and the drag and drop features. It is easy to upload contacts and check the statistics of the e-blast.
ConsThere is always some add on IT stuff to do in order to get the emails to the inbox of our constituents. As someone who does not have an IT background, it's frustrating to get random emails saying we need to jump thru hoops (that are unclear) in order to get an email out. Especially when we have a item sensitive e-blast to send out.
March 5, 2018
Lynda E.
Author
February 28, 2018

“Low cost email marketing with powerful tools”

OverallLow cost email marketing with powerful tools
ProsFor the price, this can't be beat. I checked all the top email marketing systems and Redcappi provides sophisticated reporting and scheduled emails without the huge cost.
ConsI have only one minor complaint. I scheduled an email send for 8 am, and it wasn't completed until well after 10 am. My list is under 1000 names. Knowing it takes that long, next time I will schedule it for 2 hours earlier, so that's a simple work around.
Jonas L.
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
August 3, 2018

“Good autoresponder, but not for me”

ProsRedCappi is easy to get started with, you can import your list and the deliverability was fine. Easy to send emails from, simple interface.
ConsThe email deliverability from my testing, is better with both Get Response and Aweber, and to me (and probably almost everyone else) that's the most important feature of an autoresponder. With that said, I did like RedCappi during the time I used them, but ultimately I went with Aweber instead for better deliverability.
Mukesh M.
Web Developer
February 1, 2016

“It's Free!! Love RedCappi”

OverallTotally I agreed with the previous review. Very Simple, Fun, and easy marketing service. It offers easy, affordable & the best email marketing features for businesses of all sizes to easily manage the email marketing needs. The most interesting part is drag & drop email builder that is very easy for busy schedule... Five stars Loving it

By RedCappi on February 1, 2016
Thanks for the feedback! Reach out to us for any questions.
February 1, 2016
Sharjeel S.
Associate Vice President | Digital Marketing
51-200 employees
March 6, 2018

“I have run email marketing campaigns with Redcappi and found the product to be pretty user friendly”

OverallNot much, would say its a cost friendly solutions and can be a good fit for start-ups in initial phase. or small businesses for their email marketing needs.
ProsIts easy to use campaign dashboard and campaign creation module is the winner. Also, custom template creation is pretty decent and not very restrictive unlike Mailchimp.
ConsI feel the reporting structure can be more comprehensive. Competitors like Mailchimp & Marketo are way ahead in terms of campaign analytics.
Ty P.
E-Learning, 11-50 employees
August 14, 2018

“The easiest ESP I've found”

ProsThe editor and templates are extremely straightforward. I've used some really clunky marketing tools, RedCappi isn't one of them. What I like best and get the most benefit from is the reporting - it's thorough and helps us make quick decisions.
ConsNo cons from us. RedCappi is user friendly for the beginners and a breeze for more experienced marketers.
August 14, 2018
Andre B.
February 2, 2016

“Easy to use Email Service”

OverallWe've been using RedCappi for almost 4 years now to send our weekly emails to our customers. We love it because it's really straightforward and easy to create and send our newsletters each week, saving us time to focus on other important elements in our business.

By RedCappi on February 2, 2016
thanks for the feedback Andre, we appreciate the review :) Happy Sending :)
February 2, 2016
Madison H.
Blog Author
Writing and Editing, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
September 4, 2018

“My RedCappi Review”

Pros-affordable pricing -easy to use -great user interface -scheduled e-mailing
Cons-some product prices are a little over budget for beginner Bloggers, YouTubers, etc.
September 4, 2018
HITESH P.
Web Designer
Hospitality, Self-employed
March 3, 2018

“It's very good to share our product to customer as we are travel agents”

Overallwe can arise work from this marketing tool
ProsOne Touch Go and design on your own really we can upload and attached any file for marketing purpose. we will recommend to other customer also
Conswhile mailing it take too long to send this mail few mails are getting to spam and also we want add some new themes for travel agents to
March 3, 2018
Ashish C.
content writing manager
February 27, 2018

“Liked the email marketing software. Very efficient to use and great value for money.”

OverallEase of use. Analytics and tracking abilities. Great value for money.
ProsFast and efficient email marketing software. Robust technology and easy tracking and analysis. Also the software is user friendly.
ConsThey should bring more packages for customized needs. Also the limitations for the free users should be decreased to a level
Jeremy P.
February 13, 2016

“First Email Swipe”

OverallNo Cons, Just Pro's 1. Great Staff 2. Great Email deliverability 3. This company will beat A-Weber soon, get on board. so Far 5 Stars for Each.

By RedCappi on February 14, 2016
Jeremy, Thank you very much for the kind review. We appreciate the feedback, and happy sending.
February 13, 2016
Jessica M.
Marketer
E-Learning, 11-50 employees
August 8, 2018

“Ease of use, check!”

ProsRedCappi is very straightforward. It's one of the easiest ESPs we've used. I'd definitely recommend it for anyone doing email marketing.
ConsI haven't found anything not to like! I've sent a handful of campaigns, they've all been top notch and received well by our customers.
August 8, 2018
Manish N.
Head - Business Development
February 28, 2018

“It is a very user friendly software. Better than most of the other products available in the market”

Prosa. Simple to use b. Not too technical c. Delivery statistics d. Maintains a record of all the previously sent mails e. Easy to add contacts f. A good strike rate
ConsI would like the software to be slightly more competitive in terms of pricing. Also, please provide offers for repeat customers
Shyam C.
Email marketing
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees
December 27, 2018

“Best performance of redcappi”

OverallVery nice Experience with redcappi
ProsIt is best software for email marketing i have more 1000 mails per day. I will use continuously. I want join recapping software.
ConsI like email marketing this software also good for email marketing. It is very nice software. I like it.
December 27, 2018
floremie e.
clerk
February 28, 2018

“I have a unfogettable experience which takes part of ny growth.”

OverallEasy and fast.
Proseasy to manage and use. Its very helpful especially when you are at rush to to do your work. I will recommend
ConsSometimes log the application but i think because of the network provider. I think you need to advertise more so that many will use
rehana z.
solo ads
February 15, 2016

“redcappi is awesome Autoresponder ”

Overallredcappi is awesome Autoresponder good delivery great customer Service i want use life time

By RedCappi on February 15, 2016
thanks for the review we appreciate the feedback, and happy sending
February 15, 2016
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

“RedCappi Review”

OverallAverage. Like the ease of use but would not recommend for new marketers
ProsBecause I post my own html's it is very easy to use.
ConsNeeds segmentation!!!!!!! better reporting
Clement O.
Pastor

“Easy to use”

ProsThe the tracking of mails and the space to keep previous mails, it make my mission mails easy to read The image storage it's quite reasonable,and for the trail it's the best for small bizness owners
ConsOnlike other email marketing, redcappi does not take time to stay on cue Before it's been sent , and it has a good and easy reply and forward.
Davin T.
February 27, 2018

“Really easy to use use, found it to be really effective ”

ProsI like that it tracks when emails are opened. It really allowed me to pin point who I was effectively reaching
ConsI fount it a bit of a process manually entering in all my email addresses into the system as my financial program won't export to excel.
harkesh c.
partner
February 16, 2016

“good software”

Overalldear we happy to inform you your software is very good also use our circle in travels agent thanks

By RedCappi on February 16, 2016
thanks for the review and happy sending :)
February 16, 2016
G Chandra S.
January 30, 2016

“one of my friend suggested”

Overalli heard about it with one of my friend and testing this..

By RedCappi on January 30, 2016
great, thanks for reviewing and happy sending :)
January 30, 2016
Jess B.
Founder/Owner
E-Learning, Self-employed
August 6, 2018

“Easy to Use, Great for Beginners”

OverallThey have great customer service!
Pros- Ease of use - Free for up to 100 contacts - Basic features to get you started with email marketing
ConsNo templates No advanced autoresponder features
August 6, 2018
Raquel L.
Independent consultant
Public Relations and Communications, 1-10 employees
August 9, 2018

“Great email marketing option”

OverallEfficient and reliable.
ProsVery user friendly and intuitive to help user navigate next steps.
ConsLimitations in functionality compared to competition.
Bruno M.
Associate Professor of Pediatric Surgery
Higher Education, 51-200 employees
March 2, 2018

“Seemed good option for small medical office, but they really are into big budget companies”

OverallEasy to use marketing tool but somewhat limited for free accounts.
ProsBuilding of campaigns is a very intuitive and easy-to-use process with several graphic options in a neat, elegant web site design, ease of use is average
ConsFree account is way too limited regarding managing contacts: you have to delete one at a time, you can't delete in bulk, therefore you waste too much time managing contacts.
Valdemar C.
September 23, 2017

September 23, 2017
Computer Software, Unspecified

“Fun and easy to use”

ProsFun and easy to use. Monitoring campaigns is very easy and very well graphically displayed. I'll recommend this software.
ConsIt was a bit confusing in the beginning, some of our staff members couldn't get a hand on it, but now it is really helping us a lot.