Zoho ShowTime Ratings

Overall

About Zoho ShowTime

Zoho ShowTime is a web conferencing and online training tool for delivering engaging sessions to remote learners. It is designed for Trainers, HRs, Sales & Marketing professionals. Payment gateway for hosting paid training. Zoho CRM integration to manage & convert session leads. Personalize your session by customizing registration, and social media promotion. Add co-presenters. Share your screen or Whiteboard. Record & share the session video. Empower your learners through Evaluation, Chat etc. Learn more about Zoho ShowTime

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
August 14, 2019

“Can Zoho ShowTime best suite for remote medecine business”

ProsHonestly I need some extra time to truly evaluate the application before presenting to my customer
ConsCan not say any cons before truly evaluating the app
August 14, 2019
Sergio A.
Sr
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1-10 employees
September 5, 2017

“Extremely professional, very willing to work”

ProsIt is reliable, and it complies with what I expected it to do. It has very good support Good access and presentation. It seems very powerful, although I could not spend much time and just use the mail, I always want to achieve something new to surprise or achieve things that help my business.
ConsI need more information in the native language. And so I can explore better. I do not know everything I can do and achieve. On the one hand by the language and on the other by lack of time. Although I understand that there are many tools
September 5, 2017
Anatoliy G.
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
September 24, 2018

“Value for money”

OverallI use the Show to train new employees. This is a convenient and simple tool that does not require the installation of additional software. This is especially important for our company, since we only use Chromebooks. Of the minuses - not very conveniently located chat. In short - a good product with a few shortcomings in the interface.
ProsEasy setup. A convenient polling function. Can be used on Chromebook, does not require the installation of additional software.
ConsNo option Pay as you go. For the lecturer it is inconvenient to see the chat.
September 24, 2018
Financial Services, 10,001+ employees
October 13, 2018

“Increasing Audience Engagement with Web Conferencing”

ProsZoho Showtime is the software that I use when I'm conducting training sessions to a large group of attendees, especially to new hires. It's convenient because there's no need to download a software application. Each Zoho session can be accessed through a browser and can have up to 200 attendees. I can easily share my audio and video, record sessions, create polls, questions, or quizzes, ask for a rating, send chat messages, share my screen, and more. It also has its own slide presentation maker. It has a mobile app that allows easy access from various gadgets.
ConsA disadvantage to Zoho is that the basic features are limited. I have to sign up for a premium account to unlock the other features. Also, I can't see my attendee/s video, so I can't check if they could follow along. I also noticed that Zoho consumes much internal memory, so it makes both my computer and internet slow. I suggest using a computer that has a higher RAM.
October 13, 2018
Daniel B.
E-Learning, Self-employed
August 11, 2019

“Zoho ShowTime Review”

Prossimplicity, has the functionality i need, web based software
Consmissing features: RTL Hebrew language support payment management is not mature yet
August 11, 2019
Peter X.
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
September 8, 2018

“Great Remote Training Tool”

OverallMy overall experience with Zoho Showtime is great, I think they did a really good job.
ProsEasy to use, and good performance as well.
ConsDownloaded recording doesn't include PPT.
September 8, 2018
Luis Felipe L.
project manager
Civil Engineering, 1-10 employees
April 2, 2018

“Excellent service!”

OverallI could get better coneected with my teammates in the company.
ProsEfficient and intuitive I liked the enviroment of the platform and it was very useful to make my conferences with my team.
ConsNothing was bad for me, i really enjoyed it. Maybe you could add more options like conect with windows apps.
April 2, 2018
Iris T.
Assistant Manager
March 17, 2018

“Modern meetings”

OverallFor the moment, nothing has happened to me or I have not experienced something that I do not like. Zoho always adapts to the user's needs.
ProsIn this information age, this tool is a good communication option. Organize your meetings and / or present new projects, it is excellent for conferences. You have many elements to achieve your business objectives.
March 17, 2018
Steven P.
Sales Director
August 15, 2017

“ShowTime has really added the professional touch to my presentations”

OverallThe software allows me to professionally present and train without having to physically be on-site with the audience.
ProsEase of use. Immediately after opening the application for the first time I was able to figure out how to present within a few minutes. First presentation was 15 minutes later and all went well
ConsI haven`t figured how to turn the video off when presenting using a headset. If people call in using the number provided then I don`t have to use video
August 15, 2017
George A.
June 14, 2018

“This is one of the highest quality email utilities that I have ever used. Features are great.”

ProsThere are no pesty ads, no false warnings, no junk mail, and spam cannot get through. PRIVATE BEYOND BELIEF!
ConsInitial learning experience was slightly confusing because I did not understand all of the terminology, but once I got the hang of it, it was EASY.
June 14, 2018
Jojo A.
Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees
November 4, 2016

“Zoho Showtime is unique, engaging, and totally worth a try.”

OverallI decided to use Zoho Showtime because I wanted to try something new, and I wanted to get more engagement from my audience than if I had just used a dry, boring powerpoint. Zoho Showtime offers a plethera of features, including the ability for viewers to see the slides on their phones, comment, ask questions, like slides, and participate in polls. It's great!
ProsIt has tons of features to engage the audience in the presentation. You can even add a life twitter feed!
ConsThe layout is kind of weird. When you want to edit your presentation, you can't just edit in the normal browser. It opens the editor in another window.
Recommendations to other buyersTry it out! It even gives analytics based on the audience's engagement. You can see what slides they liked, and which ones they hated.
November 4, 2016
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
March 27, 2019

“Great software”

ProsThe ability to record your presentations, see your past sessions, polls, pre-upload your presentations before live presenting. Integrates well with their CRM.
ConsI haven't used it enough to find any issues to date.
March 27, 2019
Jacob P.
Retail, Self-employed
September 16, 2018

“Great Product and Great Customer Service”

OverallZoho's customer support when I have contacted them has been nothing but fabulous. They are great and know how to explain the product to you over email support without any misunderstanding.
ProsI love the entire interface of the product including the features which some come in handy when I really need them. I love the fact I have to have my customers register for the webinar so I can not only track which customers are attending but in fact to restrict it so everyone has a chance join at least 1-2 webinars.
ConsI wish It would work a little better with the built in microphone in my laptop but that is the only thing
September 16, 2018
Kyrsten N.
Co-Founder & Designer
Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees
May 15, 2019

“Perfect for our company! ”

ProsWe use this software for virtual design meetings with our clients. I love being able to set up a meeting ahead of time and set a time limit. This makes it easy to coordinate and user friendly.
ConsI don't have any issues with it so far. We will be using this software for all of our clients that are out of state so it works perfectly for our company.
May 15, 2019
Mario C.
Webmaster
April 1, 2018

“a different way of making presentations”

ProsI like to be able to schedule presentations, keep in mind the participants, be able to count on elements of other internal applications and external elements. I like that you can get feedback in the presentation.
ConsFrom the free version to the paid version, the cost to obtain all the benefits is very high. It is still possible to have a lower payment plan.
April 1, 2018
Otto R.
Doctoral Student
Research, 201-500 employees
May 24, 2019

“Zoho for university collaboration”

ProsGroups within the community approach and versatile functionalities to support co-operation in groups.
ConsHard to say. It seemed to fit quite well into, what I project as, our use cases. Devil is in the detail, though, and one detail I noticed was that in polling functionality didn't support multiple choices.
May 24, 2019
Milind J.
Technopreneur
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
May 3, 2019

“Excellent”

ProsEasy to use Good network connectivity Ability to mute participants Registered Users only
ConsNothing as such, only thing free trial should have been atleast for couple of months since it would need some time to evaluate the software.
May 3, 2019
Ernest E.
Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees
April 12, 2019

“Zoho ShowTime review”

OverallVery user-friendly
ProsI tried it out ince...haven't really used it a lot.
ConsNo negative feedback at this time ...haven't really used it a lot.
April 12, 2019
Faith H.
Principal
Education Management, 51-200 employees
August 17, 2018

“Good for online teaching”

OverallEasy to use, cost less.
Prosfree, user friendly, sound quality is good in general.
Conssometimes I heard an Eco sound, no hands up feature
August 17, 2018
Rob E.
Leader, Mgmt Consutling
April 8, 2018

“Fairly easy to setup. Not alot of options for video placement.”

ProsI like the integration with other Zoho Suite apps. Simple to use. Easy upload of slide show deck. Video window is a bit small and could be adjusted to allow larger size. Trying this software to evaluate the delivery of online lectures as part of an LMS. Like the ability to garner feedback on the session, but have not tried a live session yet.
Cons1. The PPT integration seems to be only available for PC, not Mac. 2. Playback of slides seem to lose header information. 3. Hard to use the free version for larger class sizes. 4. Have not tried the distribution side of the software and need to still assess UX from students POV
April 8, 2018
501-1000 employees
March 10, 2018

“Good Conferencing Tool”

Overall The free version is great and the paid versions provide good value.
ProsZoho Showtime is a good tool for conferencing, training, and presenting. I like how Zoho gives you the ability to upload PowerPoint files or use Zoho Show files to use directly in the conference. My favorite part, though, is that Zoho provides a free version that surprisingly is very feature-rich.
March 10, 2018
March 3, 2018

“Very easy to set up and use.”

OverallMy clients enjoy using it - they told me it was easy to use.
ProsEasy to load presentations and launch webinar. I like that the audience can easily provide feedback.
ConsIt is great that we can now record. Just have to watch the size limit, but otherwise, this is good.
March 3, 2018

Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
November 28, 2017

November 28, 2017
March 13, 2018

“Came in the clutch when I needed it!”

ProsThe program is like most of Zoho other products which are pretty straightforward and easy to use out the box.
ConsThe codec which is used for recording may not be the greatest. You have to be very mindful your recording.
March 13, 2018