TextMarks Ratings

Overall
4.6/5
4.7/5

About TextMarks

TextMarks SMS Marketing mass texting service allows small businesses, national brands and marketing agencies to get more customers to respond by SMS. Send text coupons and special offers, beat off-peak downtime, upsell higher margin products, inform customers of hours, locations and new products. Learn more about TextMarks

Christina D.
Youth Pastor
Civic & Social Organization, 1-10 employees
October 15, 2019

“TextMarks product Review”

OverallMy experience with TextMarks is absolutely great. I love the concept, the software is user-friendly and the diversity and quantity of applications that are offered to help us market our church and church ministries as well as enable us to stay connected with our church leaders & members is extremely useful. I especially appreciate that when I want to learn something about the program or ask any specific questions I receive through instructions from a live person.
ProsI am the adminsitrater for the text program which our church uses to communicate news and updates to current & new church members. I love how we can stay connect to our church members, keep them plugged in and informed. The program works great to introduce new activities and short notice changes. I especially like that it is not set up like a group text so people don't contiunually get bumbarded with new text from people who would be responding. if it were a group text.
ConsThe only draw back to the program is that I cannot add subscribers when requested, they must add themselves. I have had people request to be added but as an adminstrater I could not add them.
October 15, 2019
David M.
Transportation Analyst
Translation and Localization, 51-200 employees
October 2, 2018

“Convenience at your fingertips”

OverallOur idea behind integrating texmarks into our real-time bus arrival information is that we want everyone to be able to utilize this new capability without owning smartphone. The majority of our transit riders are seniors who do not always know how or own a smartphone. Textmarks allow these riders to obtain real time information using their cell phone at their convenience. It saves our riders time not having to wait at our bus stops wondering when the bus will arrive. It also allows senior to plan out their time better so that they dont have to stand out in the inclement weather waiting for a bus.
ProsThe layout is very easy to follower for our senior riders. We like the option that it can display more should anyone choose to view for more information. The information is easy and clear and not overwhelming for many of our users
ConsSometimes, there is a delay in getting the messages. This could be due to cellphone signal
Richard L.
Business Development
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
October 16, 2019

“Capturing Interest”

OverallMy experience has been phenomenal. Our rep has been an awesome ambassador for your business. She often contacts me directly. She is more like a friend than some distant, faceless customer service rep. She takes great pride in her work and it shows. I always know I'll get my questions answered and problems solved when I reach out to her. I also interacted once through online chat with anothr rep. She was also fantastic. Great people you have there at Textmarks.
ProsBeing able to leverage electronic documents with unlimited distribution while capturing contact data from interested parties has been invaluable in building our client base.
ConsWhen I go to obtain the data, rather than displaying a time stamp with date and zulu time, it presents it as "5 hours ago," or "3 days ago," or "2 weeks ago," rtc. This requires me to copy all the data, paste it into our follow-up document, and then go in manually and write in the actual date and zulu time that the document was accessed. Interestingly, that data is available when I hover my cursor over the words "3 days ago," for example. The date/time will then appear and I either have to write it down individually, or take a bunch of photos with my phone, only to have to manually input it back into the document I'm creating. Why not just display the date/time stamp immediately and eliminate a mountain of work for your customers? This would vastly improve the utility and quality of the product.
October 16, 2019
Alan B.
Event Organizer
October 17, 2017

“Terrific service for Bike Events. Allows us to communicate safety and schedule information.”

OverallHelps ensure safety for a bike ride.
Pros- The ability to quickly communicate with majority of event participants (Update route information, Safety, reminders for routine daily schedule). - Easily customized to our specific event. We can customize Welcome messages, and manage delivery of messages. - Groups allow us to send messages to all riders or just support crew / staff. - Pricing is flexible to our event and number of riders.
Cons- All users must manually Opt-In. I know there are regulations that require this process, but it would be faster and ensure all riders are subscribed if we can load rider numbers from a spreadsheet from our registration. - We'd like to be able to send pictures or map graphics to group subscribers.
Kristin C.
Textiles, 1-10 employees
June 21, 2019

“2 Years Of Consistent Service”

ProsWe have been a customer for 2 years. The service is consistent and reliable. Only 1 hiccup in over 700 days of everyday use and they were quick to correct the issue for me. Extremely satisfied with the level of customer service I receive.
ConsNothing but this site makes me type something. :)
June 21, 2019
Christine M.
Market Research, Self-employed
May 24, 2018

“Text marks has been such a joy to work with. Our business model wouldn't be possible without them. ”

OverallOpens up the door to conduct agile market research
ProsThe support staff was incredible - always there to help, very creative, and is so much fun to work with. Starting a company is a daunting endeavor, but he has been there every step of the way.
ConsNo international capabilities - this hinders our company since we have aspirations to go global. If you guys can figure out a way to do this, that would be amazing. Right now, I have to turn to CallHub - maybe take a look at their plan and see if you can create something similar?
May 24, 2018
Sidney I.
Events Services, 11-50 employees
October 17, 2017

“Been with Textmarks for several years and they have never let me down!”

OverallBusiness growth
ProsAll carriers get my messages and they receive them fast. Its helped grow my business. My customers love the info!
Chelsey R.
Executive Creative Director
Design, 1-10 employees
January 5, 2019

“Amazing Customer Support ”

OverallTextmarks as a platform is extremely well put together and user friendly. The dashboard is easy to navigate and software is incredibly responsive. What sets it apart is the incredible team behind the platform with support and sales staff at the ready to assist with all of your questions. In addition, the friendly and patient demeanor these team members possess makes a world of difference during setup and integration. Having someone to call on for support and having that someone be as responsive as the Textmarks team has seriously made the difference in my choosing to commit to this platform. I'm looking forward to working with Textmarks for the foreseeable.
ProsEase of use and responsive platform. Customer support team is extremely helpful and available.
ConsThere is nothing that comes to mind. The team behind this platform makes it top notch.
January 5, 2019
Katie R.
Consumer Services, 51-200 employees
October 9, 2018

“Great solution for mass texting our team!”

OverallWe are a babysitting referral service and needed a way to get last minute requests filled. Textmarks has made it so easy to get the information out to our sitters and get responses back quickly! We LOVE it!
ProsThe ease of use, the customer service, ability to have multiple keywords for different groups, and the price!
ConsWe haven't found anything that we wish could be better!
October 9, 2018
Michael R.
Safety coordinator
January 19, 2018

“Excellent product support and very easy to use from a laptop or mobile device. ”

ProsReliable software, never had any issues sending out a message in the last 5 years. I like the ease of use and how fast people receive the message from the time it is sent. Great tool to use when needing to communicate with a lot of people scattered in a large area. A real benefit to have on any project site that will effectively deliver a message and eliminate a lot of confusion.
January 19, 2018
Brandon L.
Retail, 11-50 employees
October 6, 2018

“TextMarks Review”

OverallI am very happy with TextMarks and I have recommended TextMarks to many other store owners.
ProsVery easy to use. Great way to reach out to your customers. Fast and easy to use
ConsCharacter length is sometimes to short to put all the information. I tell customers that I won't send more than one text per week, so I have to make sure I can fit all in one text
October 6, 2018
Julie C.
Automotive, 11-50 employees
October 2, 2018

“Affordable Text marketing ”

OverallThis is a perfect solution for my small business clients who want to not only give their customers offers, but just keep in contact with them. Manageable and simple to use. I would definitely recommend!
ProsSuper simple to use and schedule multiple texts in advance. Love the auto-responds as well.
ConsI don't really have any cons to report as TextMarks works well for me.
Claudia C.
Executive Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

“great customer service”

OverallSo far it's been great.
ProsThe most important feature to me is affordability and customer service. TextMarks does a great job at both.
ConsNot flexible with 2-way communication, people can't contact me via this text system
Jenn S.
Office Administrator
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
January 16, 2018

“We have been able to increase our sales and stay in front of our clients”

OverallMore sales
ProsIt is so easy to use and schedule out our marketing plan. We have been able to increase our sales and stay in front of our clients. So grateful we found textmarks!
Alan T.
Campus Manager
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
January 16, 2018

“Textmarks is a great product and a great team. Easy to use and account managers explained very well”

OverallBetter communication with our clients/members. Bringing together a community of the organization and marketing events and functions. Serves exactly the purpose we need it for, which is to send out notifications in real-time as an alternative to email. Everyone reads their text messages!
Pros- Great alternative to email communication - Easy to send out messages, not too much clutter on the website to send out messages - Ability to schedule out messages ahead of time - Very mindful of customers opting in so that it can't be used as spammy marketing tool - Awesome team of people for customer support - Reliable, works every time
Jay W.
Americorps Vista Volunteer
Education Management, 1-10 employees

“Useful and reliable”

OverallEasy to use and great responsive customer service.
ProsIt is useful and reliable and allows me to set up keywords as I need to.
ConsTakes several steps to change an automatic message for a keyword
Kate M.
Communications Manager
201-500 employees
January 17, 2018

“Great customer service and simple product”

OverallEasy to implement for our clients.
ProsThe product offered is simple to use and easy to get started. Customer Service has been extremely responsive and helpful every time! We've been using the product for years.
ConsIt's a little bit of a pain to have to wait for new programs to be registered, but all I have to do is send an email and it's completed usually within a day, so all in all it's not a hindrance.
January 17, 2018
Jade S.
Marketing Consultant
May 2, 2018

“Very standard SMS platform”

ProsTextMarks is an affordable text platform that is easy to use and has all the basic features you'd need to communicate to a smaller database of people. If you aren't sending thousands upon thousands of messages a month, this platform will get the job done at a lower rate than many others on the market. Our Customer support rep was responsive and helpful, and the short code makes it really easy for people to opt-in. They have lots of packages available which gave us a lot of flexibility.
ConsLacks many of the features that other platforms offer, like drip messages or the ability to add in images.
May 2, 2018
maddy j.
AM
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
March 6, 2018

“Super easy to use and set up!”

OverallEase of use, quick communication, low cost.
ProsQuick learning curve, very easy to use. Loved the ability to pre-schedule any texts, and it was easy to have users quickly join the list.
ConsNo picture or video sending ability, very plain.
March 6, 2018
Laura F.
Retail, 1-10 employees

“textmarks review”

OverallIt is a good way to contact some of our best customers for quick deals or reminders of events coming up.
ProsEasy to get signed up, easy to use. Works great!
ConsI always forget to use it! It is one more thing to remember to encourage customers to sign up for....
Sarah Danielle D.
Contingent
501-1000 employees
April 10, 2018

“Excellent experience with the product, but the customer care team REALLY stood out above the rest.”

OverallI can use it for all my different projects. Whether it's personal speaking, nonprofits, or using it to find a contest winner, I can use this one product for everything. And it makes my life so much easier.
ProsSuper easy to use, I am not tech savvy at all, but they helped me learn how to use it step by step and it took less than 5 minutes. They had pre-done templates and allowed you to customize them as needed (and I did need it) and it worked out perfectly.
ConsThat I have to pay for it, haha! But honestly, they've put a value on their product that I am more than willing to pay for.
April 10, 2018
Brandon S.
Trustee Vice Chairman
Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees
October 2, 2018

“Easy Communications with out Church Family”

OverallTruly no complaints during all this time.
ProsWe have enjoyed the easy to navigate website. As well as the option to schedule messages.
ConsI wish there was an app to easily send out texts to members.
Brandi F.
Director, Talent Strategy & Engagement
Restaurants, 1001-5000 employees
October 4, 2018

“Textmarks is a great non-LMS option for training”

Proswhat i like the most about this is its ease of use
Conswhat i like the least is that it not very flexible
October 4, 2018
Recreational Facilities and Services, 51-200 employees

“Textmarks use”

OverallFor our use, Textmarks works very well
ProsEase of use. Texts are sent out promptly
ConsWould like more characters per message and not have to send multiple messages
Clint E.
Assistant Manager, Event Operations
Entertainment, 51-200 employees
October 3, 2018

“First timer”

ProsThe flexibility to build out the software is a way which allows for optimal functionality.
ConsThe pricing structure is boxed in a way which is isn't ideal for our organization. Using the software a means for emergency communication versus a marketing tool means we would prefer to have a higher amount of groups with a smaller amount of text messages without having to upgrade the 'package'.
October 3, 2018
ALAIN H.
Atheltic Director
Education Management, 51-200 employees

“Gets the job done”

OverallGreat customer service overall. Always ready and willing to help answer any question that may come up. Overall a good experience!
ProsEasily reaches multiple cell phones via text message in case of emergency or just simple updates.
ConsHaving to wait to get the groups cleared before having people sign up.
Garrett W.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 501-1000 employees
October 17, 2017

“Easy to learn and use. I had some trouble working with the customer database.”

OverallMarketing and getting information out to guests who opted in.
ProsI like the ease of use and the streamlined process to send a message. If I am in a pinch with time, I can easily get the broadcast out.
ConsI dislike the functionality or lack thereof with the database. I wish I could easily search and remove numbers.
Valerio P.
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
February 23, 2018

“Send Messages Easy”

OverallIt has allowed us to send massive sms text messages at once and retain our customers with SMS marketing
ProsTextMarks makes it simple to send massive SMS campaings by giving clients a chance to send an instant message with custom keywords to their database. It also offers connection via API which allows easy integration with other IT solutions.
ConsThere are restrictions for the management of the database, but it is understandable because they must follow regulations to avoid sending spam.
February 23, 2018