Powered Now Ratings

Overall

About Powered Now

Powered Now is the UK's #1 Field Service Software for small businesses. Produce forms & certificates, record your supplier expenses, schedule your diary, track & chat with your team and send fully customisable documents such as job sheets, quotes & invoices. All data is backed up and syncs between your devices (iOS, Android, Mac & PC). Also works offline. Learn more about Powered Now

Mark B.
Domestic Electrician
July 27, 2018

“As a self employed electrician I have used Powered now for my quotes/invoicing and its a must have”

ProsPowered Now is very simple and straight forward to use, very flexible and covers all aspects required by a tradesman or small business Before I used Powered Now I was lost in a pile of scraps of paper which ultimately some customers got forgotten and did not get charged. Powered now brought everything into line it helped me manage the money and provide a more professional approach. Certainly my income went up when using it so it makes economical sense, on that one reason it made Powered now a no brainer. You enter a job when it comes in, send out quote, customer accepts on line, choose a date in the calendar for completion, raise invoice and send, customer opens (you get a message to say they have) they pay you direct into your account you send a receipt. Not a pen or paper needed or in sight Searching for unpaid invoices is there at a glance, I send a reminder and generally they are then paid. No files, folders cabinets or piles of papers what's not to like. Help desk team are very effective always prompt with their help and service and in the few times I have needed them they have never failed. (Embarrassingly it was usually my fault) I love the way you can personalise your invoices and quotes. My customers also love it. One letting agency said they thought I had employed someone to do my admin
ConsThere is nothing to dislike as it's a very flexible package, you tailor it to suit yourself, it's has many options. Love the report facility Help desk team are very effective always prompt with their help and service and in the few times I have needed them they have never failed. (Embarrassingly it was usually my fault)
July 27, 2018
Danny M.
Director/owner
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
April 25, 2019

“Customer service is always second to none!!!”

OverallI have been a POWEREDNOW customer for 5 years, and it has developed really well any problems I get the customer back up is 2nd to none !!!! This year having to go VAT registered my accountant wanted me to move to QUICKBOOKS, 2 days trying to deal with its stuffy approach I returned to POWEREDNOW and feel happy with my choice. Im no tech whizz but this app makes me turn out stuff I thought would take for ever in minutes
ProsEasy to use once set up, Stands out in format, represents how I want my company to look on paper, has all the components I need to run my business, when I sit and use it for 10mins and get in a rhythm I can create INVOICES SO QUICKLY IT JUST FLOWS .
ConsIt doesn't sync and update with icalander, transferring by reference from quote to job sheet finally invoice can be confusing, the version I use I can't put costs against jobs, would like to have project name or description inserted automatically into email cover note , accountant struggles with data I send him as it needs converting to EXCEL

By Powered Now on May 14, 2019
Hey Danny, we really appreciate the glowing review! Happy to hear you think so highly of our support team. Please stay up to date with all of the exciting things we've got lined up to help you guys with the business!
April 25, 2019
hilton s.
July 25, 2019

“Exceptionally good ”

Overallall my documents are now digital, invoice , quotes job sheets etc. They now have documents and forms like gas landlord certificate which means no more paper and filing. I've just uploaded my product catalog and now quotes and invoices are done in just a few clicks. no more paper work after hours
ProsThis program lets me run my entire business fro the day t o day to the back end for my account. No more siting at night doing paper work its all at the click of button
Consrarely, it can sometime need to re-load
July 25, 2019
Carey R.
Utilities, 1-10 employees
April 18, 2019

“Definitely software worth the money”

OverallTime saving, easy to use. It really is a very good system and I would recommend it to anyone thinking of investing in software to make their working lives more efficient.
ProsI tried the other major competitors so I can confidently say that in my opinion PoweredNow is the best. Easy to use, the ability to have several logos on the layouts and the best feature, customer support based on the Isle of Wight, open during normal working hours. If they don't know the answer, they find it. Management listens when things need improving or tweaking.
ConsWith a design background, the layouts are my least favourite part of this software. However, you are able to upload several logos which is vital for a company with several trade logos that must be used. I have asked for changes and these are in the pipeline, so it I am sure that will change in due course.

By Powered Now on May 15, 2019
Thanks for the great review Carey! We really appreciate the amazing feedback. Our UK based support team are always at hand to answer any questions you have, so please don't hesitate to ever get in touch with us! We're always asking our customers how we can improve the software, so comments like yours are always greatly received. Stay up to date with us for any exciting news we have for the future :)
Mike Y.
Furniture, 1-10 employees
June 11, 2019

“Invaluable for my business”

ProsSimple to use. Helps keep all information on a clients job in 1 place under individual file. The main reason i chose this programme a couple of years ago (i think it was that long ago) is because you can load the programme without an internet connection. Then, when you've got that connection, you can update it and then all that info is available on my ipad, iPhone and laptop. Brilliant! I don't use all the features at the moment, i use quoting, invoicing, the diary and comms with clients which ensure my business looks professional.
ConsIt would be good to have a save function when leaving some screens so you don't loose note that are typed up. The time-keeping function could be a lot better. I'd specifically like to price a job up with materials and labour. Then when i carry out that job i'd like to record actual against estimated then see the profit and loss with that info. But this is very specific to my own business needs.
June 11, 2019
Dean S.
Electrical Contractor
September 19, 2019

“Very good with room for improvement”

OverallIt is still early days and need to get used to a different workflow but initial feeling is it is one of the best solutions out there and can be run on all platforms
ProsThe Layout of the screens and ease of use Integrated solutions without needing to sync with other programs
ConsLack of a bank register to track all income & expenses in one place, Unable to upload pdf files to projects (been told is coming soon though)
September 19, 2019
Jason C.
Property maintenance
Building Materials, Self-employed

“Great software”

OverallI like it but at the moment MTD updates getting slower than usual. I hope it gets sorted very soon.
ProsI like the way that it is unique to other softwares that I have used before.
ConsIt's a bit slow, it hangs most. Every time I need to amend specially the dates, it's not doing it. It only appears the present date. If I want to update the previous dates it doesn't let me do it.

By Powered Now on February 13, 2019
Hi Jason, thank you for your review, Here at Powered Now we are constantly developing the software to bring our customers more features and a faster experience. its always worth checking you have the latest version of the software for your device and the latest device operating system as well. Powered Now is fully Making Tax Digital (MTD) ready with a full release date very soon. If you need any further help or advice please contact our UK support team who will always be happy to help.
James J.
Operations Manager
Architecture & Planning, 11-50 employees
February 12, 2019

“Looks good but lost simplicity”

OverallI use for quoting customers and nothing else. The quote "quick action" is great on the home page, however there's so many more steps to it now making it less of a "quick action" and more complicated that it needs to be.
ProsHow professional it looks, it is great for sending to customers and giving off a look of high standards
ConsThe recent updates have made powered now lose its simplicity. It used to be much easier to use, they've tried to add to much and it's only over-complicated it.

By Powered Now on February 15, 2019
Hi James, Thank you for the review, we are constantly developing here at Powered Now to bring our customers more features ready for Making Tax Digital (MTD) which arrives very soon. We have still kept the quick action buttons as simple as possible but if you would like any help or advice feel free to contact our UK support team either via the in app chat or over the phone and they will be happy to help or advise.
Leigh O.
Security and Investigations, 1-10 employees

“Excellent app”

OverallWe have saved ourselves so much time, I can work on the go and produce quotes and invoices within minutes
ProsAlthough we're not a construction company it was easy to tailor to our needs and saves us valuable time
ConsThere are hardly any cons, It would be nice to be able to load PDFs into projects and also expenses in/out could be a little easier

By Powered Now on May 15, 2019
Hey Leigh! Glad to hear such a positive experience with our software. We're really humbled to learn that it's saved you a whole load of time, as well as tailoring it to your specific needs. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us in the future if you have any questions, our UK based support team are always at hand to help!
David G.
Owner / franchisee
Facilities Services, 1-10 employees
February 1, 2019

“Great product and excellent service ”

OverallBeing able to invoice and quote on site saves time. We are now paperless and save a lot of time. No more sitting at home at night preparing quotes and invoicing.
ProsQuick to problem solve and upgrades are continuous and do not affect the day to day running of our business.
ConsI really cannot fault the app. They deliver on everything they say.

By Powered Now on February 11, 2019
Hi David thank you for the review, We love to hear that your Invoicing and quoting is so much easier now with Powered Now. Saving time and being able to focus on your business is exactly why we made Powered Now, should you ever need any help just contact our UK support team and they will be happy to help you.
Colin K.
MD
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees
July 5, 2018

“Brilliant, the most user friendly software and best support I've come across.”

OverallIt's great pretty much all I need day to day as electrical contractor
ProsIt's just so easy to use! I see any form of tech as a tool not a hobby like some. It just works very easily so intuitive. Support staff are amazing through my own ignorance I'm realising I'm probably only using about half of what is available to me, but support staff have kindly pointed this out and booked me in a refresher session on features etc. Thing I like most is they add features based on feed back of people like me (electrician) so your getting additions you actually want not what a tech guy thinks you want.
ConsNone brilliant all round couldn't recommend more, don't hesitate, support is great, software is great.
July 5, 2018
Elise A.
April 18, 2019

“Our Business and Powered Now”

OverallYou can turn an quote into an invoice very easily...
ProsIt has grown with our business, very good customer service and communication... help is always on hand if needed
ConsThe price increase following the trial period...

By Powered Now on May 15, 2019
Thanks for the great review, Elise. We really appreciate the amazing feedback. Our UK based support team are always at hand to answer any questions you have, so please don't hesitate to ever get in touch with us! We're always asking our customers how we can improve the software, so comments like yours are always greatly received. Stay up to date with us for any exciting news we have for the future :)
KevinDirector C.

“Very good program.”

OverallAll my estimates and invoices are in one place that can be accessed and resent if needed from any device. I can estimate from my phone or tablet at any time any where and because its all saved on powered now system you can view paper work on the road.
ProsOnce set up its a very good program for generating estimates and invoices. The customer support is excellent.
ConsThe way it saves items sometimes with different addresses under the same project with a different address.

By Powered Now on February 21, 2019
Hi Kevin, thank you for your review, Powered Now helps business owners like yourself to keep your business in your pocket, out on the road or back at the office. If you do have any problems what so ever feel free to contact our UK support team either via the app chat or over the phone and they will be happy to help you.
Gary E.
Electrical contractor
April 19, 2019

“I got my weekends back ”

OverallMy overall experiance of Powered now is that its Brilliant!
ProsSimply the time it saves , but clients also choose me over others as I appear more professional
ConsI've already discussed the negative points about the software with a member of the powered now team.

By Powered Now on May 14, 2019
Hi Gary! Thanks for the review. We appreciate the lovely comments you've left here, and we're happy to hear you've got your weekends back. That's exactly what we set out to achieve here at Powered Now. Stay up to date with all of the exciting things we've got lined up!
Joshua H.
February 9, 2019

“Just ok”

OverallIt is good overall. Tired of having to reboot to make it respond correctly, so often.
ProsThe ease of use a s probably the best feature.
ConsThe glitches that occur from time to time.

By Powered Now on February 11, 2019
Hi Joshua thank you for the review, Powered Now is designed to help you run your business from anywhere at anytime. If you need any help or advice feel free to contact our UK support team either over the phone or in app via the chat system. As Powered Now is constantly being updated rebooting the system will always ensure you are running on the latest downloaded version correctly.
February 9, 2019
Russ O.
Company director

“Excellent ”

OverallI've had to get in touch with customer service a few times about different problems or general questions, every time they are excellent, they are friendly and so helpful
ProsIt does exactly what I need from a quoting/invoicing app
ConsProne to bugs and crashing lately, even after the latest update.

By Powered Now on February 11, 2019
Hi Russ thank you for your review, great to hear you have found our UK support team friendly and helpful. Powered Now is constantly developing to bring new features and products to our users, if you ever experience a problem contact our team and they will help you to resolve the issue quickly.
Nicholas H.
Sole Trader
July 19, 2018

“Powerednow has been part of my business for the last two years and I would be lost without it now!”

ProsI love the user interface for this software. Everything works seamlessly within its self, the transition from customer to the dairy, then from quote to invoice is nothing but smooth. The support team behind the scenes always go out of their way to help, even if it means working out of hours.
ConsIt is very hard to find something to dislike about the software. These are more points of what features I would like to see in the future: The ability to create gas safety certificates (which is soon to come) To also be able to view my personal diary with business. More integrations with third-party apps such as free agent and todoist.
July 19, 2018
Steve T.
Education Management, Unspecified
March 23, 2017

“Run a business? You need this.....”

OverallThe software is awesome and has saved me countless hours of paperwork. The support is EXEMPLARY.....
ProsI run a training company and I have been using Powered Now for about two months. The software is awesome and has saved me countless hours of paperwork. The support is EXEMPLARY.... even before I was a customer, I messaged a question at 8pm on a Friday night and got a live response from a REAL person (Liam) in seconds. Nothing is a problem for them. Graham gave me a live demo and spent over a hour with me showing how Powered Now could help my business, at this stage I wasn't even a customer. I was so impressed, I signed up. So how much for this level of service? You'd expect it to cost a fortune wouldn't you. If I said stop drinking that high street coffee for a month.... and here's the best part if you opt for the two year deal it's even less money...
ConsNONE
Recommendations to other buyersYou can even down load a free version to try - a total win win..... I love it..... Why not try it now? I promise you won't be disappointed.

By Powered Now on March 23, 2017
Thanks for the fantastic review Steve, its always nice to hear good things about us and the team. I'll make sure I buy Graham and Liam a well done coffee! :) Ben
March 23, 2017
Ellis E.
Managing Director

“Great product ”

ProsThe software is incredibly easy to get to grips with and is a great time saver
ConsWhen marking a batch of invoices as paid, the date reverts back to today's date

By Powered Now on May 15, 2019
Thanks for the great review Ellis! We really appreciate the solid feedback. Our UK based support team are always at hand to answer any questions you have, so please don't hesitate to ever get in touch with us! Stay up to date with us for any exciting news we have for the future :)
Darren A.
February 1, 2019

“Easy and useful to use ”

OverallGood, always answer any questions would recommend it.
ProsMakes quoting and invoices a breeze. Keep track of payments too.
ConsNothing at all. I'm very happy with my experience with it.

By Powered Now on February 11, 2019
Hi Darren thank you for your review, Powered Now was designed to help businesses like yours keep track of payments, invoicing and quoting, scheduling and tracking your team, great to hear you are finding us easy to use and our UK support team have been there to help.
Stuart C.
M.D.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees
April 27, 2019

“Pros and cons”

Overallyear one annoying due to new releases being full of bugs year two an excellent prosuct support adding new features.
Prosinstant support ,constantly evolving,ease of use intergrated forms.
Consthe alteration of vat if its 5% it should be 5% instead you have to alter each priced item

By Powered Now on May 14, 2019
Hi Stuart, thanks for the review. Glad to hear you think so highly of our software, and that you're reaping the full benefits of our support team who are always on hand to answer any queries you have. Please don't hesitate to get in touch in the future, and stay up to date with all of the exciting things we've got lined up!
April 27, 2019
Natalie D.
Accounts
March 15, 2019

“Technical Help”

OverallI am really pleased with the invoice section of the software. The technical help is fantastic and that's mainly down to one lady that I have found nothing to be too much trouble for her. She has stayed on late to help when I have had queries late in the day. Very helpful!
ProsThe software is easy to follow and the admin people set up all your invoice templates.
ConsI struggled with the job sheet and call out sheet process, just found that one a little complicated.

By Powered Now on March 27, 2019
Hi Natalie, thank you for the great review, we love to hear that our customers are seeing the benefits of using Powered Now. Should you need any further help or advice our customer support team are always here to help you and will gladly offer their assistance.
March 15, 2019
Stephen M.
April 6, 2018

“Feel let down by this company . They changed there prices even though they promised they wouldn't ”

ProsThe software is very good it. It does save time especially when you are on site. I enjoy using the program
ConsI have no complaints about the software The software is good. The issue lies on untrained staff. I like the idea of the software. It makes my life easier. Now if you know this company, they have the ability to tell you when a client has opened your quotation, and can inform you when a client has opened up quotes ,this has always been a useful tool , however I have tried to locate an email , that I received detailing how my subscription would never go up, that for some reason or another has mysteriously disappeared from my inbox ... Not only this, they didn't even let me know this would be happening. BE VERY CAREFUL with this company or any offers they try give you Powered now: There is no letter I in team. You would do well to remember that. Try working with your tradesmen, maybe call them to discuss your plan to up payments as you have made a mistake, work with them to build your company not against them. Like you have admitted on a recent telephone call that I was on that package but it's changed. My company will only ever tell the truth, I'm not out to cause any grievance to powered now.
April 6, 2018
Nicola Zena L.
Consultant / Manager
Retail, 1-10 employees
July 2, 2019

“User Friendly Software, Efficient, Great Customer Support”

OverallExcellent for invoicing/payments. Want to move onto the Diary and Supplier Invoices in the future.
ProsThe interface is easy to understand, the software is efficient and very user friendly. Customer service is superb.
ConsThe fact that you can't write a message with a payment receipt; the fact that the Project Timeline doesn't keep a record of the message you send with an invoice/quote
July 2, 2019
Andrew W.

“Powered Now”

OverallCustomers love the way I can send them quotes and invoices, my hit rate on getting jobs has improved...
ProsProfessional looking format on the quotes and invoices. Love how it notifies when items have been sent to customers and they have opened them. I tried Quick books and it was too intrusive and time consuming...
ConsAwkward to use on mobile devices at times. We need a estimate section instead of a quote or let us choose. Some of the set up options are a pain to adjust needs simplifying we are not all computer savy.

By Powered Now on February 11, 2019
Hi Andrew, thank you for your review, Its great to hear Powered Now is helping with your business invoicing and quoting, if you require any further help or advice on your Powered Now set up, just contact our UK support team and they can show you how to set up your choice of using quote or estimate terminology in the software itself.
Michael F.
Business owner

“Great software ”

OverallTime saving on paperwork is a big factor
ProsI love the ease of use and in the cloud means quick and easy quotes and invoices on the spot
ConsSome functions do not work in The Channel Islands but it no big deal for me

By Powered Now on May 15, 2019
Hey Michael, thanks for the kind words. They're greatly appreciated! We're always developing the software with you guys in mind, so if you have any suggestions for us, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our UK based support team. Thanks again!
tessa i.
office manager
February 21, 2019

“powered now review by seblec ltd”

Overallinvoices are easily sent with a touch of a button, so to speak. Simple receipts that don't confuse clients by sending an invoice number associated with the receipts. Its quite simple really. Documents on the go and easily accessed.
ProsPracticality, simplicity, functionality and ease of access.
ConsWhen the software was updated, we had to open with google chrome opposed to other internet search engines, which we were using previously.

By Powered Now on February 26, 2019
Hi Tessa thank you for the review, great to see you are seeing the benefits of using Powered Now for your business. Powered Now is constantly being developed to bring our users new features and products.
February 21, 2019
Mohammed Z.
MANAGER
July 11, 2019

“Excellent Software with Great Customer Service”

OverallGreat Customer Service and always happy to help. On numerous occasions we have contacted Powered Now and they have always been polite and professional. Highly recommend.
ProsEase of functionality and how appealing it looks.
ConsSometimes when your'e in between creating a quote, it freezes or wants to restart which on occasions still doesn't resolve the issue. Powered Now are always helpful when this happens.
July 11, 2019
Joe W.
Company Director

“Town Gas”

Overallgood overall but has suffered from some unreliability issues.
ProsEasy to use and learn. good price excellent customer service and support
ConsThe diary needs work to enable us to use it solely.

By Powered Now on May 15, 2019
Hey Joe, thanks for the review. I'm sure you've been told, but we've got some major changes coming to the diary which we're sure you'll love! Stay up to date with our announcements for exciting releases in the future. :)
Andy F.
Gardening
Farming, Self-employed

“PoweredNow feedback ”

OverallI work! I don't spend any free time sitting in front of a PC trying to fake an invoice which is then added to a long handed spread sheet. No double clicking. Time is money!
ProsOn the move & I can use my mobile. Keeps all my accounts in one place & I use it in France!
ConsNeed a option to add a note when sending invoice. ie. Please find my latest invoice & I shall be calling round in ten days etc

By Powered Now on May 15, 2019
Hey Andy! Thanks so much for the review, we massively appreciate you taking the time to leave us kind words. We're constantly developing the software, so please don't hesitate in getting in touch with us to suggest any improvements. Thanks again.
Frank M.
Company

“An excellent service ”

ProsEasy to use helps Business grow and invoices can be issued on the go
Cons There is nothing really I can't complain about

By Powered Now on February 11, 2019
Hi Frank thank you for your review, its always good to hear from our customers, helping your business to grow is exactly why Powered Now was developed, invoicing, quoting, scheduling and tracking your team can all be done on the go from multiple devices. Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback.
Antony B.
Buisness owner
August 27, 2018

“Very good app”

OverallThis is a superb app for my decorating buisness. Easy to navigate through. My customers like the professional look and the decline or accept feature for quotes.
ProsLooks professional and easy to navigate through
ConsI must say I cannot find anything negative to say
August 27, 2018
Andrew E.
pest tech
Environmental Services, Self-employed
June 28, 2019

“Power Now one year user”

OverallMy overall experience with power now is good, being able to look up old reports when doing pest inspections is a real bonus and not having to wade through paper work on site.
ProsBeing able to use off line, Support from staff, ease of use.
ConsSometimes having to log in after a days of none use ( can never remember passwords ) odd crashes of software after spending time on inputing info.
June 28, 2019
Roger B.
Telecommunications, 1-10 employees

“Getting there”

OverallOn the whole I am happy with powerednow but could be better, it's expensive for a small business and doesn't do the things that would really save time like monthly statements and reminders of outstanding debts
ProsThe billing and quoting coupled with the diary and following a job in projects
ConsNot having a deposit option in invoices. Not having statements created. Not having automatic reminders on invoices. When creating multiple quotes and invoices to the same contact you have to go back to contact menu for each one. Changing an appointment does not notify contact. Not able to put monthly prices in a quote, I.e. purchase of hardware is a one off, service charge could be monthly.

By Powered Now on February 11, 2019
Hello Roger, Thank you for your comments its great to see you are finding the benefits of Powered Now for your business, feel free to drop these feature suggestions into our support team as we are constantly developing here at Powered Now and always try to add the features our customers request the most first.
Kevin G.

“Great interface”

OverallHelps with time, less having to duplicate information. Much easier
ProsVery easy to use, very nice set out. Easy to navigate around the various bits, lots of automation
ConsNothing as yet, if I do have any problems or questions the customer service is great

By Powered Now on February 11, 2019
Hi Kevin thanks for your comments, great to hear Powered Now is helping you and your business, our UK support team are here to help and available over the phone or via the in app chat function.
Gareth H.

“Great App”

OverallGreat. I would highly recommend it.
ProsThis App has saved me both time and money, I Usually invoice my customers before I leave the job and receive payment before I get home. Well done. Fantastic.
ConsIndividually typing in Customers details

By Powered Now on February 26, 2019
Hi Gareth thanks for the great review, Powered Now was designed to help people like yourself save time and grow their business. Should you ever need any help or advice feel free to contact our uk support team either via the in app chat or over the phone.
Christopher D.

“Powered Now ”

OverallI have used the app for a long time now and find it really easy to use, I price a job and go to my van and send a quote straight away within minutes
ProsIt's very user friendly with excellent features
ConsI do not have anything negative to say about the app

By Powered Now on February 11, 2019
Hello Christopher thank you for your comments, since the release of our electrical certificates and forms we have been having some great feedback from our users. thank you for taking to the time to review us, and if you need any training or advice feel free to contact our UK support team.
CINDY O.
Logistics and Supply Chain, 1-10 employees
September 10, 2019

“Fantastic customer support ”

OverallIm very impressed with the level of customer support. Chloe Pettit was fabulous helping me last week during a time of crisis.
ProsVery user friendly, and affordable, I like that my team uses it on the road
ConsHas it's limit for a logistic company like ours
September 10, 2019
Derek C.

“Great product ”

OverallLove it
Pros Its so simple and easy to use and great support
ConsI would have like it to be able to chase for payment if not made in time

By Powered Now on May 15, 2019
Hey Derek, thanks for the review. We really appreciate you taking the time to say great things about our software. Our UK based support team are always at hand to answer any questions you have. Or if you've just got a suggestion for our development, just let us know! We'd love to hear from you. Thanks again.
Chris D.
Pest control technician
Consumer Services, Self-employed

“Powered Now review”

OverallOnline quotations are very useful to all my prospective customers.
ProsThe software is brilliant and the choice of invoice formats is very good
ConsThe software is fairly easy to use, but I'm not the best person to use software.

By Powered Now on February 13, 2019
Hi Chris, thanks for the great review, Powered Now is designed to help run your business on the go from all your devices, if you need any further training or help feel free to contact our UK support team either on the phone of via the in app chat function.
Kieran M.
Heating Engineer

“Excellent app”

ProsEasy use of app on my phone and on computer
ConsDon't know how to connect receipts to jobs that I've done, without showing customers at the same time.

By Powered Now on May 15, 2019
Hey Kieran, thanks for the review! It's great to hear how well you're getting on with our software. If you have any questions at all about workflow, please don't hesitate in getting in touch with our UK based support team - they're always around to field any questions you may have. Thanks again.
Stuart K.
September 26, 2019

“Powered Now Review”

OverallBrilliant! Powered now makes small businesses like mine look very experienced with great looking quotes. Very professional!
ProsI asked a question I really had to resolve and had a very speedy response.
ConsI've never had a problem! Everything seems to work the way it should and you always receive a speedy response to and quarries you have.
September 26, 2019
Gavin G.

“Powerful ”

OverallVery happy
ProsIt's quick to load if your off line it will save once back on line customer support is very good
ConsJust getting used to it and not being able to put things in to the footer or header from doing a quote or invoice you have to create something 1st then go back and put the subject in as I like a note

By Powered Now on February 11, 2019
Hi Gavin thank you for your comments, we have been getting some great feedback from our electricians using Powered Now since the launch of certificates and forms within our software, our Uk support team are always there to help you should you need them.
Stephen B.
Builder

“Okish ”

OverallBrillant
ProsEasy of use so simple and make everything look so professional
ConsThe price and you need a contract part for big builds

By Powered Now on May 14, 2019
Hey Stephen, thanks for leaving us a review! We recommend getting in touch with our UK based Support Team - potentially lining up a training session? Just so we can show you how all the features can benefit you, and discuss some exciting features we have coming up!
Allan J.
Gas engineer, company owner

“Powered now amazing”

OverallPowered now customer service is very very good, always friendly and happy to help with any questions or advice I need.
ProsSimplicity, and range of features . Like that I can keep track of who has paid.
ConsI don't really have any issues with the software. Be nice to be able to customize the certificates more but it's not really and issue.

By Powered Now on February 26, 2019
Hi Allan, thank you for the great review, we love to hear that our support team have been helpful to you, Powered Now has been designed to be as simple to use as possible to help you save time and grow your business.
Steven B.
Painter/Decorator - Fine Artist

“Perfect Power!”

OverallAll my quotes and invoices are sent from Powered Now! My business couldn't do without it. I've even had customers say to me they like the layout of the quote/invoice! Excellent!
ProsIt's easy to navigate around the app, straightforward and my business just couldn't function without it!
ConsThere isn't much I dislike to be honest!

By Powered Now on February 11, 2019
Hi Steven thank you for your review great to get feed back from our customers and seeing how Powered Now is helping to run your business more efficiently, should you need any help just contact our UK support team who will be happy to help.
Jason M.
July 9, 2018

“Great.”

ProsVery helpful support staff. Very easy to use for our team members. It saves me a great deal of time when producing my quotations and invoices.
ConsMinor cons are the diary could be more like a google calendar etc. Page break option on the quote and invoice documents would be useful.
July 9, 2018
Cindy N.
Accounts Administrator
June 3, 2017

“As a book keeper for a small business Powered Now is perfect.”

ProsBrought our company in to the digital age and keeps us ahead of the opposition. Saves so much time, which has been really beneficial to our small team.
June 3, 2017
Ron v.
February 2, 2016

“Slight learning curve but after that, works amazing!”

OverallSetup is a breeze. You enter the name of the company, chose a profession and company size and country plus the currency. I mean, the setup really isn't rocketscience. I've seen apps that do less than Powered Now that make it much harder to apply for an account. Plus it keeps with their own UI making the setup look nice as well. After filling in your VAT info you get to choose a snazzy layout. You have 15 versions for your invoice so enough to pick from. Adding a logo is easy as well, just put it on your dropbox, tablet, google drive or take a photo of it (why would you even do that???). After setup you will be mailed a copy of test invoice, if it looks good, continue. Making appointments or invoices has the same ease as setting up the software. Choose the customer (either add them now, or choose a repeat customer) and fill in all the information. Customer will get a text and an e-mail with the invoice. Now stop reading and get invoicing!

By Powered Now on February 3, 2016
Thanks for the review Ron! Did you know that we also offer training and webinars to get people started?
February 2, 2016
Craig P.

“Experience the ease!”

OverallThe speed of the software to get the price to the customer asap.
ProsVery good quality software especially for myself as a sole trader in the electrical industry.
ConsBy using my smartphone I can invoice or quote on the job.

By Powered Now on February 11, 2019
Hi Craig, thank you for the review, good to hear Powered Now is helping the efficiency of your business by keeping control of your company on the go. if you need any further training or help, feel free to contact our UK support team either on the phone or via the in app chat.