Daxko Operations Ratings

Overall
4.3/5
4.4/5

About Daxko Operations

Daxko Operations helps you manage your center's daily operations in one secure system. From online tools like program registration, back-office efficiencies like easy access to member information, and standardized processes and data across hundreds of YMCAs, JCCs, and other health and wellness organizations across the country. Daxko Operations is THE gold standard in member-based operations management. Learn more about Daxko Operations

Sam W.
Finance Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
September 12, 2019

“Member Data, Billing, 3rd party Billing, Childcare/camp and program tracking, Fundraising - 100%”

OverallOverall this software does a great job with our Operations, Billing, and Fundraising . What I really love is how it imports directly into our Daxko Accounting software. It is also very logical and easy to figure out as the Daxko Help Center has a lot of self training so users can learn as much or as little as they want.
ProsLike the Title says, Daxko Operations contains our member data and contact info, does our membership dues and program billing, including corporate and 3rd party billing which you can link to individual members. Tracks our childcare data required for State Licensing, tracks our programs, camps, registrations and payments. We run our Fundraising campaigns out of Daxko Operations as well. My favorite feature is actually the people behind the software - customer service and the engineers as they always help when I need it, they listen to features I need and create them. It's like having our own people but at an affordable monthly rate.
ConsThere are a few things that are not linked that I think should be linked. Some of these I've contacted customer service and they made it happen.
September 12, 2019
Justin G.
Senior Director of Member Engagement & Wellness
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees
January 15, 2019

“Dream Software”

OverallA few years back when we first began exploring new software to improve our member experience, we had many checkboxes that needed to be met. Daxko Operations was the one and only that accomplished all needs. The most powerful experience we have in using Daxko Operations is the support of the Daxko Team. When we have a vision, or would like to customize our software experience, Daxko is ready for us an works with us. It's more than just a software; it's a dream scenario and partnership that helps us stay at the forefront ahead of our competition. The time it took to build and customize our platform, train, launch, and grow was faster than anyone in our organization could ever imagine.
ProsDaxko Operations is the software of the future, operating in the now. Fully integrated, Daxko Operations allows our organization to have a complete snapshot of their entire story and journey. Combined with its ease of use, Daxko Operations is the most intuitive software that allows us easily create new accounts, process registrations, and report on our successes and KPIs. The turnaround time to train both our large organization and most importantly our client base was instantaneous, far exceeding our expectations. As a key member of our senior leadership team, I cannot be more appreciative of the usefulness of this software allowing us to take our membership experience to the next level it is today.
ConsI can proudly and confidently say that there is nothing we like least or dislike about the software.
January 15, 2019
Brandi H.
Member Services Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
December 21, 2017

“Customers since 2008 will little to no complaint about the company and their products ”

OverallI recommend this software to all of my colleagues because of the ease of use and the self-paced online training that is perfect for on-boarding.
ProsInternet based so I can access the software easily from anywhere, on any device. That is so helpful when dealing with part-time and seasonal employees that need help while I am out of the office. I was able to easily take a 3-month maternity leave and keep up with work from home on my own terms. The staff seem to really care about their company.
ConsI have not had any complaints with customer service but my surrounding branches have had a very difficult time getting good assistance. We pay a significant amount of our budget to Daxko services so excellent troubleshooting should come with the software.
December 21, 2017
Christina E.
HR Coordinator
Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees
October 3, 2017

“User friendly and gets the job done”

OverallOur membership staff love working with Daxko Operations! Everything is fairly easy to navigate in the system and as a result, balances and account information is accurately reported to our members.
ProsDaxko Operations is an awesome membership/program software that does a fine job with keeping track of accounts and is easily customizable to fit the needs of any non-profit or membership based business. I have been working with Daxko for over 5 years and never had any issues. It runs faster and has less glitches than other membership software I have used in the past at other companies.
ConsI don't have any complaints about Daxko myself. I do have a co-worker in a different department that wishes members could login and pay their balances online and then that be communicated back to her via email when someone makes a payment. I think Daxko Operations may have a feature like this, but we don't currently use it so I'm not sure exactly how it works.
October 3, 2017
Paul J.
Conditioning Coach
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees
February 12, 2018

“I used Daxko for about 4 years, and never had problems with it. It was very efficient for me. ”

OverallAn easy, efficient registration system for classes, programs and events.
ProsI set up programs for members to enroll, and the features allowed me to easily change the dates every time a session ended. This cut down on some much administration time because I didn't have to set up a new program from scratch every session.
ConsFrom time to time I had complaints from members about the complicated process of enrolling in one of my Daxko programs. It was easy to use for me, but not for my new members.
February 12, 2018
51-200 employees
March 29, 2018

“Good products, Too expensive, Don't Play Well with Others”

OverallOperational and Consistency of Use.
ProsGood membership and program management system. They do well understanding the needs of YMCA's and trying understand how to improve.
ConsCost, Rigid and lack of integrations. Daxko has a great package of services but they will charge you A LOT of money for each one. Their contracts are very rigid for the non-profit sector and they do not integrate well with other services. We have been told their back-end API is a mess.
March 29, 2018
Debi P.
VP, Marketing and Communications
Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees
December 8, 2016

“Getting better, but still some distance to go...”

OverallDaxko Ops is much simpler to use than other CRM/Database systems, but it has some ways to go in terms of functionality and adaptability. Fortunately, Daxko has become very responsive to evolving user needs and has really stepped up its customer service. It can take hours searching for solutions on the user forums, however, Daxko staff are very responsive when you phone or email them. My YMCA association was among the first of the Daxko adopters and I've been here two years. From what I see, it has been an expensive solution that met basic needs, but was slow to adapt. There is now an enhanced effort to improve customer/user interfaces and interoperability in a web and cloud-based environment. It's basic and it does the job, but Daxko still has some distance to go to fully meet the evolving needs of a diverse, multi-platform client base. Fortunately, it appears to be on the right track as it rolls out new features. Perhaps the best part of Daxko is the shared community experience. Daxko users are very generous with their help, information and process documentation.
ProsEase of use. Community forums are extremely useful. Customer service has become top notch and very proactive about providing training when new features are rolled out.
ConsCreating custom reports is a huge challenge when trying to pull and analyze data. Also, the Daxko Ops interface with our web site is downright awful for users trying to log in or conduct searches - although they are working on that.
Recommendations to other buyersOther CRMs are extremely complex compared to Daxko, which is by far the easiest to use, if not the most agile software solution. Fortunately, Daxko appears to be taking steps to respond to user needs in a more proactive fashion.
December 8, 2016
Uchenna O.
Senior Membership Director
1001-5000 employees
March 7, 2018

“Intuitive and Reliable”

OverallExcellent reports and functionality
ProsDaxko is the gold standard of CRM tools. Every option is configured to where you expect it to be. Our IT Dept has integrated into our systems and I am working with vendors to use it with external software.
Consthe Mass amount of options and features it is easy to get lost discovering new reports and new ways of doing the same thing.
March 7, 2018
Kim Y.
Membership Director
November 9, 2017

“Very positive experience.”

ProsTheir customer support is top notch! They are fast and thorough at responding and helping! Literally the best customer service I've found.
ConsBuilding a custom report can be challenging. Wish you could modify the software for certain things without huge fees but I understand why there is an expense. Don't like that you can't reuse your gift cards.
November 9, 2017
Nicholas S.
Student Pastor
Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees
April 8, 2019

“A Competitive Data Organization Software”

OverallWe at the YMCA use Daxko to check-in members, update their membership information and track retention trends. Overall this software does the job well. I would recommend it and put in the top-running for anyone searching for database software.
ProsDaxko has many different features that allow users and administrators to access different information about guests, track attendance trends, and provide accurate member/guest retention data.
ConsDaxko can often be difficult to use, depending on what you're searching for. Sometimes, there are specific actions you must take when using the software that could be made easier with a few simple coding changes.
April 8, 2019
Non-Profit Organization Management, 501-1000 employees
August 28, 2018

“Great for companies that need a membership software.”

OverallOverall positive experience. Daxko Operations is easy to navigate and use even for someone who is not computer savvy.
ProsDaxko routinely updates their software and their Daxko Community Help Center has a vast amount of articles that are also helpful.
ConsThere have been a few instances where reports do not export correctly.
August 28, 2018
Josh L.
Membership Specialist, IT
March 31, 2016

“Ever-evolving, responsive software with great service!”

OverallWe've been Daxko customers for nearly 10 years now. While not perfect (then again, what is?), the software platform, customer support and service, and the evolution of the software is second-to-none. As a mid-sized YMCA association with numerous branches, Daxko Operations provides a very robust and versatile membership system that helps to streamline tasks and processes. Further, the thorough custom reporting aspect and stock report library provides a near limitless way to organize data to help enhance our day-to-day jobs. Through the Daxko Community, an extension of Daxko products that allows for an exchange of ideas, suggestions and complaints with other users in a forum-based platform, others can share experiences, troubleshoot for others, but also communicate with Daxko staff to express suggestions or ideas for software improvements. Every interaction that we have had with Daxko Support has been positive, prompt and courteous. They go out of their way to expeditiously find solutions to any problem with strong follow through. Through their Road Map, users can get a good feel on the direction the software is heading, both in the short term but also the long-term. While there are a number of small things we would like tailored for our association that aren't currently possible, they do an amazing job with doing what can be done and providing creative suggestions to accomplish the ends we are looking for. Great product and would definitely recommend to other Ys looking to change software vendors.
March 31, 2016
Daniel R.
Member Services Lead
501-1000 employees
February 2, 2018

“Using Daxko Operations has been a great improvement from our previous member database software.”

ProsEasy to use. Self-paced training is available for new staff to utilize. Reports that are easy to create.
ConsThere are very few cons to this software. Program registration would be a great addition to the self-paced essentials training.
February 2, 2018
Jocelyn F.
Membership Director
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
June 21, 2019

“Great customer data software”

ProsEasy to find data, ease of reporting customer data for both customers and staff
ConsReports lack titles when exported to excel
June 21, 2019
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1001-5000 employees
February 12, 2019

“Daxko is Great!!!”

ProsEase of use. Ability to navigate easily between features.
ConsSome of the reporting doesn't work the way I need it to.
February 12, 2019
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
August 2, 2018

“2.5 years of use ”

OverallDaxko was overall okay. It provided what was needed, but ease of use was not where it should have been.
ProsDaxko Operations has been the only software I have known and used daily for the last two and a half years. It seems to be able to do all of the necessary things you would need (i.e. membership, reports, finance, etc), but it took some getting used to to be able to use efficiently.
ConsThe layout of the web page was difficult to navigate. It seemed like certain tasks were hidden under irrelevant tabs. The was difficult to have a efficient work flow when running reports and dealing with finance. It took a long time to figure out where each report was hidden and still have trouble locating certain things on the web page.
August 2, 2018
Michael M.
Director of Camping Services
March 30, 2016

“Top Notch Operations Software”

OverallI have been using Daxko Operations for over a year now, and have found their software to be top notch. While no software is perfect, what is lacking is definitely made up for with their outstanding customer service. With a great community message board that the Daxko staff actively engage with, we are able to get the answers that we need. Daxko is constantly improving their software based on current technological trends as well as input which they value from their customers. This software is easy to use and the reporting system is fantastic. I would recommend this software for any organization looking for an efficient way to manage their membership, child care program or camping programs.
Renee W.
Marketing Director
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
July 18, 2019

“Daxko at the Y”

ProsIt manages all membership information well. it is able to be user friendly for desk staff
Constries to be all things - fundraising, program and camp management, and generate analytical reports. Reporting functionality could be improved.
July 18, 2019
Jamie J.
Accounts Payable

“Best System I've Used”

OverallDaxko is one of the best system's I've used. I love the user friendly set up and that it's a web based system so I can access it from anywhere. It's easy to navigate and has useful tools to help if I get stuck. If I'm not able to figure out something I know I can call or chat with a Daxko's Customer Service Rep. They have great training videos, especially for new users. The community boards they have are great as well. Users can post to the boards and share their experience or ask questions that either Daxko or other users can help answer. It's nice to know that you can find help anywhere and from anyone.
Natasha M.
Assoc Exec Officer

“Easy to work with”

OverallI enjoy working with Daxko because the system gives me the information I need, and is user friendly. The customer service has always been great - and I like that hey have forums where you can post new ideas or things that they can look into doing better. Specifically I have worked with Operations & Accounting ... I have worked with Engage .. and though we did not use it to its full potential I can see the vision and can see how it would be a worthy tool to have. The best part about Daxko is - it evolves based on Y's needs and wants. Any company that is open to adapting and changing to meet the Y's needs is worth a look at in my book.
October 10, 2017

“Good But Not Great...”

ProsThere are some great features about this program...programs and information about members is very easy to find; I like the ease and usability of the program in terms of checking members in at our front desk, and using/toggling between two or more open tabs of the system, so you can do different tasks and not have to go back and forth while being interrupted. It is pretty quick to train people on, and to catch on.
ConsThere are also a few things that puzzle me about this software...creating units for our members and non-members...it takes like 3 screens to approve and process. The steps to do a membership are a little convoluted, and the fact that we have to create an adult unit and then add a child, when it is just the child signing up for the class is very time consuming. It appears that they are listening to some of our questions and concerns, so hopefully we will have some updates that make our jobs more efficient.
October 10, 2017
Corey B.
March 22, 2016

“Awesome!”

OverallI had little to none experience with a database system. When I was hired in 2008 we were using Sportsman, mainly to check members in. We had not functionality, no ways to use the data for anything other than record keeping. I was hooked the first time I saw a presentation on DAXKO! I love the annual campaign piece. All the reports are great. Since 2009 when we started using DAXKO Operations, we have added DAXKO Accounting and DAXKO Engage. I love everything about the company.
March 22, 2016
Dan G.
Program Director

“Ease of use by all”

OverallFrom the start of the implementation of Operations, the trainers from Daxko were very knowledgeable and they were able to assist with questions. The software was a lot easier to understand than our old one, and Daxko made packets for us to look at and take notes with. There has been some cons with the reports that we couldn't run, but when we asked Daxko about changing it, they were more than willing.
Susan B.
Senior Member Engagement Director
March 23, 2016

“I have worked with Daxko operations for 10 years! ”

OverallI find Daxko operations to be user friendly and easy to navigate. If I do have any questions or concerns the customer service center is quick to respond and always helps find the answers! My part time staff find this program easy to use as well. We love the access to the Daxko training site and the self paced trainings that are available to all staff. Great all around program!
Brandi K.
Member Services Director
April 4, 2016

“Efficient and user friendly”

OverallI recommend Daxko to all my Y colleagues. While I haven't used every software on the market, I find that Daxko makes me more efficient at my job so I can focus on my members!
April 4, 2016
Connie C.
Marketing & Communications Director
March 30, 2016

“Daxko Operations is an exceptional product!”

OverallI have worked with Daxko since 2007. Customer service and responsiveness is unparalleled. The product itself just keeps getting better.
Darlene F.
Director of Member Service
April 1, 2016

“Great for YMCA Processing!”

OverallDaxko is a great company to serve our YMCA operations. We especially appreciate their quick customer service team!
April 1, 2016
Owenne G.
Executive Assistant

“Great Customer Service!”

OverallDaxko has been a great switch for us and the customer service team is so friendly!
Paul M.
Executive Director
March 29, 2016

“I have been using Daxko for about the past 5 years at the executive level.”

OverallLove that Daxko is always willing to improve to meet our needs. The community site is very helpful
Jeanne D.
Assistant Business Manager
March 23, 2016

“I only use Daxkko Operations but I've found it to be basically user friendly.”

OverallEasy to use, pending batch can sometimes be very slow. Customer service is competent & Friendly