Store Locator Widgets Ratings

Overall

About Store Locator Widgets

A fully featured store locator service that is incredibly quick and easy to configure, add locations and embed in your website. Upload your locations using CSV or Excel files or if you prefer, use our REST based API for location management. Fully supports all major CRMs including Shopify, Squarespace, Facebook, Joomla and Wordpress and fully customisable including custom Google Maps and Markers. All plans allow completely unrestricted and unlimited usage. Learn more about Store Locator Widgets

Farming, 11-50 employees
June 6, 2018

“Easy to customize, support and service is PHENOMENAL”

ProsFrom the moment I created my account, I could tell this is exactly what we needed for our brand new dealer locator. Having the "database" of information be a Google spreadsheet that is synced with service makes it so easy to make changes, and add dealers easily. I worked with Tom several times when I needed help getting customizations just right. He is so quick with responding and his help has been crucial in getting our locator launched.
ConsI would love a few additional layout options for the map/store listing, but we are perfectly happy with what have now.
June 6, 2018
Paul W.
Web developer
August 22, 2017

“Store Locator Widgets offers an excellent product matched by outstanding support”

OverallIt enabled me to simplify an almost impossible task for customers of the website.
ProsI needed a way for visitors to a small tour-company website to choose among the many pickup locations offered since tourists generally have very little idea where anything is. The pickups would essentially be the "stores." The off-the-shelf version was very close to what I wanted, and it took only a few lines of javascript and css (provided by SLW.com) to make it look and work exactly the way I wanted it to. The widget is integrated into the checkout routine for purchasing a tour, and it simplifies the process tremendously for the user.
ConsFrankly, the hardest part of setting up the widget was the Google Maps API. Yes, you can easily get an API key, but if you don't jump through all the other hoops set up by Google, it won't work properly.
August 22, 2017
Amanda L.
Executive Director / Co-Founder
April 3, 2018

“Excellent support and customer service”

OverallProvides a needed service for the community we serve.
ProsThe easy to use interface makes using Store Locator a breeze while integrating beautifully into our Squarespace website. The customer service is amazing and has gone above and beyond to meet our unique needs.
ConsSo far we haven't found any negatives about Store Locator. Will be sure to update if we do find anything to report.
April 3, 2018
Steen E.
Lead moderator
Sports, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
September 25, 2018

“Support for a non-technical user”

OverallWonderful experience testing out the store locator widget, once the platform we are working on launches......can't wait to activate the account and impress members/clients!
ProsBeing an average excel user I had no problems there....but beyond that - I'm clueless. The support I got from CSR (store Locator support) was essential and impressive - fast and efficient.....and friendly!
ConsRealising my lack of technical knowledge :)
September 25, 2018
Marilyn B.
Owner/President
Internet, 1-10 employees
April 18, 2018

“We found Store Locator Widgets for one of our clients and I plan on having all them use it. ”

OverallAn affordable solution for our clients needing location search results
ProsSUPPORT - and very easy to use. VERY quick to set up. Our Customer support agent is fantastic and went out of his way to make sure my client got everything they requested. Admin is VERY fast.
ConsHonestly, nothing. It was very easy to use. They even changed it for a specification that I needed for my client.
April 18, 2018
Kate W.
March 30, 2016

“Powerful store locator software that was really easy to add to my website.”

OverallThe support guys are Store Locator Pro couldn't have been more helpful in getting my business up and running with their store locator service. I had things up and running within less than an hour including uploading my list of luxury holiday home locations and configuring it so it blended in seamlessly with the rest of my website.
March 30, 2016