VIPparcel Ratings

Overall

About VIPparcel

VIPparcel.com is a FREE online software to automate and manage the shipping process and save money on USPS postage. Learn more about VIPparcel

Angie K.
Broker
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 5001-10,000 employees
December 26, 2017

“VIPparcel makes shipping easy and convenient. We save a tremendous amount on international shipping.”

OverallIt's an incredible service. The discounts on international and domestic shipping are very good. It's easy to use. Customer service almost 24 hours a day. If the office or warehouses are closed for the evening, they call you back with answers to your questions if you leave a message (almost immediately). We never go to the post office anymore. We click, print and ship. We even schedule pick up of the packages and the USPS takes it all. Also, all of our transactions are stored on a cloud and very safe. Our history of transactions is stored and we can review the archived transactions. We can also set up auto-payment and renew our funds automatically without thinking about these small details.
ProsWe love the savings on domestic and international shipping through USPS discount shipping labels that we print using the VIPparcel software.
Kimberly T.
Clerk
Logistics and Supply Chain, 1-10 employees
October 25, 2017

“Easy to use, fast and efficient ”

ProsCreating a shipment is a breeze for both the employee and the customer. Start to finish usually less than 5 minutes. Following the boxes down the screen for everything that has to be filled in makes the process very self explanatory.
ConsCreating international shipments are a little more time consuming and there are never enough characters available in the boxes.
October 25, 2017
Yeni G.
Small Business Owner
Retail, Self-employed
January 6, 2018

“SAVE A LOT MORE WITH VIP PARCEL ON USPS SHIPPING LABEL !!!”

Overallsaving money less hassle
ProsSince I'm mostly sending out big parcel using USPS , I can say the most thing I like about VIP is discounted shipping label like it's slogan. Locally you can save 1-5 bucks each shipping and internationally which is the one I do is saving 20 bucks on 44lbs priority mail and 50 bucks on 66lbs express mail service that's a lot compare if I buy it directly from USPS website more over if you go to local counter. So I thanks VIP for helping me save a huge money to grow the Business.
ConsBeside fast respond customer service that will answer your email within 24 hours. The Call service also faster, No waiting and strike to the problem. I had experienced some trouble when i was new user. I made mistake on the address and they help me to cancel and refund the label which is also can you it by yourself from your account since the website is user friendly. A lot of good things I like about VIP Parcel Service but the least about it that I can say is It's FREE MEMBERSHIP so you don't have to pay service nor putting your credit card number to try VIP so there won't be unauthorized fee after all . You like it Pick it otherwise leave it.
January 6, 2018
Violeta G.
bussines owner
March 5, 2018

“Using for last 4 years and absolutely happy with them!”

ProsEasy to use Can send label on somebody email from my phone, from anywhere Great, professional customer support
ConsCredit card verification process little bit confused me. But it need to be done only once. And when I read the instruction and go on you tube to watch the video all went OK
March 5, 2018
Ivan V.
CPO
December 23, 2017

“I use VIPparcel for international shipping. Exceptional rates.”

ProsEasy to use. It requires a short lead time to open an account and be verified (like Venmo). Very easy to print and store label history. Exceptional rates on international shipping. Small boxes under 5 lbs are the best ever sending this service. I also use the service to send large packages internationally and domestically.
December 23, 2017
Ahmad A.
Small Business Owner
Consumer Goods, Self-employed
October 5, 2016

“I'm glad I found it! ”

OverallI own a small store, and sometimes sell on eBay. I was always printing labels directly through USPS, and eBay did not give me good discounts because I sell about 20 items a month. Googled discounted shipping rates, and found those guys. It's super easy to use, called and got in touch with a representative within a minute. They don't charge me any fees for using their website, and don't add up service fees. And, the best thing is their rates. I got Commercial Plus USPS rates even without doing that much volume, and got even better rates for international shipping (I do sell a lot to Australia, and it was always my concern with a pricey shipping)! Highly recommend!
ProsFree! Easy to get in touch with their support Good rates Linked to my eBay account in 2 clicks!
Cons$50 minimum balance to put on their shipping account.
Recommendations to other buyersI am pretty sure it's a startup company, but they seem to do a good job!
October 5, 2016
Adaly R.
na
Non-Profit Organization Management, Self-employed
December 26, 2018

“no membership shipping labels”

OverallI've been using them for about a year. I was skeptical but they are good. No monthly fees! Just pay for your postage. $10 minimum transaction. It's not so bad. They even have shipping insurance.
ProsTheir is no monthly costs! I can even ship items internationally!
ConsI can't print regular first class stamps with it.
December 26, 2018
Anh P.
Student
March 2, 2018

“Excellent Customer Service. Best Rate for USPS shipping service. Highly recommended”

OverallCheap shipping service, great customer service. The cons are just minimal
ProsLowest rate for USPS I have ever found. Excellent customer service, friendly staffs , extremely supportive and helpful when you have questions. Website ( https://vipparcel.com) is super easy to use, very user friendly and self explanatory. No monthly fees, no extra cost. Saved me the most money I could have, lowest rate plus no additional service cost. I recommend VIP Parcel to anyone
ConsHave to go through a link to put in promo code instead of a box ready there when you check out Have to click on and find out what is the lowest USPS service (priority or first class). Wish they could just make the website pop out all shipping options and their costs plus delivery time for customers to compare themselves
March 2, 2018
Pierre M.
CFO
Accounting, 1-10 employees
February 15, 2019

“Best way to ship with USPS”

Proscheaper prices than the post office and you can ship first class, accepts bitcoin for payment also.
Consyou have to do a bunch of stuff for verification.
February 15, 2019
Mike K.
Web
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
December 26, 2017

“Very easy to use and saves me money!”

OverallCheaper prices, more convenience!
ProsEasy to use, just login and print my labels from my home printer. Saves money because they give discounted prices, and best of all I don't have to go to the post office anymore. Excellent customer service.
Sean R.
Assistant Produce Manager
December 29, 2017

“Streamlined, easy to use, fast, prompt, and professional.”

OverallEasy to use and efficient online portal for creating and managing shipments. It was easier and more convenient than going to the post office.
ProsThe online account made it easy to create, manage and track my new shipments. The software seamlessly provides a good balance between affordability and prompt shipping methods.
ConsAt times minor online glitches relating to auto-correct affected performance when I was filling out informational fields on the shipping forms.
December 29, 2017
Omondi P.
Associate Programs Coordinator
Research, 11-50 employees
November 2, 2018

“Reduces International Shipping Costs”

OverallIt is among the easiest and most convenient USPS, services that one can use. It surely gives one a value for their money and has no monthly fees
ProsGives the best rates in terms of reduced international shipping costs on various commodities. The company pays close attention to the needs of the client.
ConsThe software can challenging to understand at first, but when one is used to it, it is easier to manupulate.
November 2, 2018
Lauren A.
December 27, 2017

“Fantastic for small business shipping needs! ”

ProsVery easy to navigate, user friendly and great prices! I am excited to use it for my business instead of other more expensive options.
December 27, 2017