Marketing 360 Ratings

Overall

About Marketing 360

Social media marketing 360 is a powerful platform for marketing on Facebook, Instagram, and other social sites. In addition to tracking ad performance we will help you develop an effective social media strategy to grow your brand and provide the support to the business for social postings, commenting, and designing creative to post online. Learn more about Marketing 360

Gina K.
Owner & Lead Designer
Design, 1-10 employees
August 28, 2018

“The platform is great. but the people are better”

OverallI've been with Marketing 360 over two years now. From day one the level of service I received from every person I worked with was exceptional. I've referred at least 10 other businesses owners I know to Marketing 360 and they're all extremely happy as well. Pretty much, anybody business owner I talk to I tell about how amazing Marketing 360 is. I can't image running my business at this point without Marketing 360. I love the fact that through one company I have everything I need. I literally don't use any other tools to run my business except for Quickbooks for my accounting and Google Apps for my email and online documents, etc.. So if you are looking for a powerful software platform to build your business on I think you'll find Marketing 360 is hard to beat. But the real difference maker is the people. Having dedicated specialists do everything for you is such a huge value. I basically have my own marketing team without the cost by working with Marketing 360. I can't express enough how powerful that has been for me. My final advice is to be patient. The marketing works really well, but it takes time. The results I'm getting now (2 years later) are 4-5 times better than the results I got inside the first 6 months even though my advertising budget is roughly the same as it was then. But my ads are better now, my rankings on Google are higher, my social media presence is better and more. So be patient and commit long-term.
ProsThe best part about Marketing 360, at least for me, is that fact that they do everything for you. My Marketing Executive is amazing. Whenever I need something done or have a question, I just give him a quick call or shoot him a quick text and he knocks it out. Candice, my CRM expert is so awesome. She has taken so much time to walk me and my team through how to use the CRM and set it up so it works perfectly for our business. The CRM has been a game-changer for us. I have worked with so many incredible people at Marketing 360 it's hard to remember them all. But everyone is friendly, knowledgeable and a joy to work with. As far as products & services go, the Marketing 360 platform has it all. They designed and manage my website, which I love. The website took about 2 and a half weeks to design and get live. It took about a week to get the initial website designed and built, we then went back and forth 2-3 times on revisions until I approved it to go live. My project manager called me every 2-3 days to give me an update which was great. Once the website was live, marketing executive took over and started all the marketing campaigns. I gave him some guidance, but for the most part, he took the lead and wrote and designed all our ads for Google and social media, etc. It was pretty hands off for me which was great. The ads started to drive traffic and leads about 4-5 days after the website was live! From there I really started to heavily use the CRM and love it!
ConsThe Marketing 360 platform does it all (website, crm, email, text message marketing, google ads, social ads, etc...) which can be intimidating to setup and learn! The good news is, Marketing 360 has dedicated people assigned to your account which setup everything for you, answer your questions, provide training, etc.. Without their help, I'm not sure I'd have the time or skill to do it all myself. So it's great that they offer that at no additional cost. My CRM expert must have spent countless hours working on my account and it was all included free! Very thankful. The reason I signed up with Marketing 360 was the fact that I did not have to do it all myself. I spent a lot of time looking around at other solutions and found a lot of great tools/platforms out there, but none offered the level of dedicated support that Marketing 360 did so that was the deciding factor for me.

By Madwire on August 30, 2018
Hi Gina! Wow! Thanks for taking the time to write us such a detailed and in-depth review! I really appreciate your honesty and candor. I wanted to take a moment and touch on a few points you brought up. First - it sounds like we got your site live in about 15 business days or less which is exactly what we aim for! I'm happy to hear we reached that milestone. Second, it sounds like you're using just about every service that we offer - pay-per-click advertising, email, SMS marketing, CRM, etc. Managing all of those services on your own take time away from running your business, and by utilizing everything we offer you give yourself an even greater chance of success. Like you said, taking advantage of your dedicated support team and getting the most out of every single service essentially gives you your own marketing team! You and your team have been great to work with these past 2 years and I wanted to personally thank you so much for your trust & partnership!
August 28, 2018
John N.
Investment Management, 1-10 employees
February 2, 2017

“Need Professional Help? You need Marketing 360”

OverallNexgen Software Services http://nexgent3.com/ has been in business since 1997. We have always done VERY well with simple advertising up until about 2 or 3 years ago. Sales have slipped and we have had a hard time reaching our desired customers. I finally broke down and started looking for professional help. I spent a lot of time online searching through many different marketing firms. There are so many to choose from it really made it a difficult choice to finally pick one. The reason I picked Marketing 360 was simple. The videos and the mentality they promoted in their videos was the same as my company. I know we work hard if not harder than anyone for the success of our clients and I felt that Marketing 360 was going to give me that same attention to detail that we needed. The day trading / investment world is a very competitive marketing arena. Probably more difficult than Doctors , Lawyers or Plastic Surgeons. Bottom line, everyone as Marketing 360 have done everything possible to make our business grow. We have now been with them for over 6 months and the difference in our online marketing , SEO and online presence is night and day what it was before. If you need help, professional help, you must make the commitment and let Marketing 360 work to help you better your business. I would highly recommend them , I can't see myself or my business being without them. I hope you will take the time to really investigate and give them the opportunity. I have clients that are in the marketing business and I have had them personally audit everything that Marketing 360 has done so I could get an honest outside second opinion. The results didn't surprise me, my audit of M360 was a resounding 110% positive. Taking the leap of faith is the hard part. Loving what they do is the easy part. I appreciate and look forward to continuing some exponential growth with Marketing 360.
ProsEverything is very simple and easy to use.
ConsOnly thing I would like to see is live up to the minute stats which i think is coming on the next version.
Recommendations to other buyersTRY IT ! get going now.

By Madwire on August 24, 2018
John, thank you so much for taking the time to give us your input! You've been a very loyal customer over the years and we have really enjoyed partnering with you. Ultimately, we exist to help small businesses grow; we're honored you chose us! It's not easy to trust others with the success of your business, and we take that responsibility seriously. Thanks again!
February 2, 2017
Brian B.
11-50 employees

“Very robust platform”

OverallIn May of 2016, we decided to work with Madwire's Marketing360 software/platform after both a bad previous experience with another company and some thorough internet research. As a niche business with very little experience and history managing any advertising/marketing campaigns, we had many questions regarding the software. Fortunately, we worked with Customer support representatives, who worked very hard to provide honest feedback and guidance on our campaign to start. Now that we have become familiar with the software, we really look forward to continue using the platform as we expand our business.
ProsThe data delivered to users is both extremely relevant and timely The customer login/portal/dashboard is very user-friendly and easy to understand. As a caveat, I am from a younger generation that grew up using technology on a daily basis.
Cons-In the past, there were occasional reporting discrepancies when running daily reports for a given month and comparing the amounts to the same MTD reports over time (i.e. Daily ad spend / visits / conversions). However, when comparing daily reports for multiple months over time to MTD reports, the discrepancies were not a problem. Fortunately, this was a very MINOR technical issue that did not significantly impact our experience with the software. -Occasionally, we would receive "internal server error" messages when logging into the old portal during the evenings, which resulted in no data being visible. This does not appear to be an issue with the updated software.
Recommendations to other buyersMore data - we love data. Perhaps there could be some weighted-averages presented to give users a better understanding of ROI, conversion rates, and/or see negative trends in website activity. This would allow businesses the opportunity to dial their daily ad spends up/down and exclude irrelevant clicks/hits.

By Madwire on August 24, 2018
Brian, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're glad you've found the platform easy to navigate. Continue giving us your input and ideas. We're always improving our products and services. Thanks for your business!
Roy H.
Vice President Marketing
June 21, 2018

“Great Team of Professionals to Work With”

OverallIt all works together. That is incredibly important. You need all your sources to be able to come into one location and be tracked. Leads are the businesses life blood.If you can't track everything you do, you are just shooting in the dark.
ProsMost small businesses have a person to do their website, another to do their social media. Working with the team at Marketing 360 I have an expert in every field working on my businesses that are working together. They created a great logo, an incredible website that I have received major accolades for, social media, blogs, videos, etc. that all work together to make my business look professional and keep me on page one for all my keywords. Then they do all the things I hate doing like setting up and populating my CRM. They provide a calendar where my assistance can update my calendar. Then they do something most small businesses never do; they track EVERYTHING. We know immediately when something is working or not working. Most businesses are just shooting in the dark. This process take a while. If you only tried Marketing 360 for 6 months, you haven't given it a fair shake. Marketing takes a while. I know. I have been doing marketing for several years. It takes time to dial it in. Time busy business people do not have. That why I turned 99% of my marketing over to a TEAM, the team of Marketing 360; They work together to bring me customers and brand my business with a consistent message.
ConsI wish the calendar would tie into my other calendars. Other than that, I have been very satisfied with Marketing 360 and the software.

By Madwire on July 11, 2018
Roy, thank you so much for your review and feedback. We appreciate and value the feedback. All ships rise together and we are excited to work with you and build your business up continuously. Thanks for your business.
June 21, 2018
Steve R.
El Jefe
March 19, 2016

“The fire breathing dragon”

OverallI own a successful home inspection company in the Kansas City area and struggled with my online presence using a jalopy of a website that got me by for about 8 years until I couldn't take it anymore. I mean, it looked like something a one handed 3rd grader built (no offense to one handed 3rd graders). But last year, I found Marketing 360 and with the help of Andy and the rest of the team they took my 80 pound weakling and turned it into a fire breathing dragon. Now this thing breathes clicks and spits out phone calls. It's a real thing of beauty. In fact, in the beginning I told Andy with a totally straight and serious face "I want to own the entire first page of Google." He chuckled, but he knew I was serious and took me seriously. Now we're well on our way. Another big thing? They're from the U.S.A. (again, no offense to the rest of the world), but if you've used freelance sites like I have in the past you're far too familiar with the time, quality, and money lost due to communication breakdowns and sneaky, second rate back-end practices. I can't tell you how many times I had a site built by one guy then took it to another for SEO work and he was like, "Who built this? This code is garbage. It needs to be re-built." Ugh! You just never know what you'll get and who will do the work. And while I was always willing to pay top dollar for top quality work, I was always disappointed. Always. Aside from that, they're only a phone call or email away and are super available. They answer their phones and respond to emails usually within minutes. And when I need changes made they're on top of it and I see the results within a day or two. And if I need to make a tweak they work with me until I'm happy. I appreciate all of this because time is my most valuable commodity. And the best thing? It's not a one-sided relationship where they totally steer the ship. It's a collaboration where they welcome my ideas and take them into direct consideration. This is really important to me because I know my industry and my business like the back of my hand. Anyway, use them if you want serious results. This is an investment that will pay for itself many times over. OK, I have to go now. Time to feed my dragon.

By Madwire on March 21, 2016
Steve, thank you for your testimonial. You really identified a struggle that we see SMB's facing. There is a collection of different companies trying to tackle multiple problems for a company and none of them have a singular voice around optimization, design, and marketing. That is what truly makes our marketing software, Marketing 360® special. Everything is within one platform. There is no need to go anywhere else for anything else. You get a unified approach that saves you time and money and most importantly drives better ROI. Thank you for your partnership.
March 19, 2016
Dane L.
VP, Sales & Marketing
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
March 30, 2017

“I wouldn't change a thing”

OverallLet's face it, there are a lot of choices out there where marketing is concerned, but many of them of them aren't particularly any good. All too often, I've heard of people buying from companies based on their web-presence, a slick line from a sales rep or a variety of other reasons, none of which have anything to do with what really matters; value and effectiveness. To the point, Marketing 360 delivers and does so with consistency and grace. Our project was a complicated one filled with deadlines, last minute changes and many, many questions from our team. Cassidy, our marketing specialist, took immediate control of the situation and did exactly what others promise, but rarely make good on and that is, deliver enviable results. No matter how many curve balls have been thrown her way, the ball is always it. The coordination between this cohesive unit at Marketing 360 is absolutely remarkable. When we needed adjustments to the CRM, it only took one simple phone call and Mariah took the time to listen to our objectives and quickly applied her expertise to the situation(s), and we were back focusing on our business within minutes time and time again. To the point, when you need a marketing partner, there is only one choice in my mind and that is the amazing team at Marketing 360. We've not only highly recommended people to Marketing 360, we're now working on submitting an additional project because we know that it will be delivered on with nothing other than spectacular results and superior and friendly service. Thank you, Cassidy, Mariah, and everyone at Marketing 360. You've all done a fabulous job.
ProsIt works as promised with zero hiccups.
ConsI would like to see and integration with Microsoft 365.
Recommendations to other buyersIt only works if you use it. This team has done a great job of combining the analytics you need into one easy-to-use interface that allows you to know how your marketing is working while you focus on your business.
Laura H.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Business Supplies and Equipment, 51-200 employees
March 16, 2018

“Marketing 360 Is the Best Digital Marketing Reporting Tool I've Ever Used”

OverallMarketing 360 provides excellent guidance on where I should focus my limited time to get the most from our digital marketing efforts. It also provides all the data I need to justify the benefits of having an agency manage our PPC, social media and retargeting ads.
ProsMarketing 360 provides comprehensive, easily-digestible data from all digital marketing channels rather than just paid ones. I love the way data is clearly categorized by channel, starting with a Marketing Overview and followed by Natural Listing Ads (i.e. organic search stats), Top Placement Ads (i.e. PPC ad performance), Retargeting Ads, Social Targeting Ads (i.e. social media ads), and Brand/Other Channels (e.g. direct traffic, referrals from other sites, and social referrals). Each channel allows me to view specific stats like our organic ranking, PPC ad ranking, traffic by search engine, keywords driving traffic to our sites, direct visits, traffic from social media, and PPC ad impressions, clicks and conversions. Many data can be broken down further to show how many people contacted us by calling phone numbers in our PPC ads, clicked through to our site, submitted forms, placed orders online, or completed other conversion activities. I can view these and other stats by time range or compare it to past periods. These are just a few of the many features that make Marketing 360 easy to use to glean invaluable information that allows us to continuously tune our digital marketing efforts for maximum benefit. Best of all, this web-based software is affordable, comes with access to knowledgeable account reps who provide exceptional service, and is accessible anywhere you have internet access. I can't recommend Marketing 360 highly enough!
ConsMarketing 360 is so comprehensive that it's hard to think of any cons. I guess if I could change one thing, it would be to show conversion breakdowns on-page instead of in pop-ups. Currently, to see which source's conversions came from "Calls from Website", "Web Leads/Sales", etc., you have to click the (i) in the Conversions cells for Totals, Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc. Plus, those breakdowns don't seem to appear in exported Excel reports, which would be helpful.
March 16, 2018
D J P.
Marketing/Merchandising Manager
Furniture, 1-10 employees
March 30, 2017

“Comprehensive Marketing Program In-A-Box”

OverallWe just switched to the new version of the Marketing 360 platform and it is vastly improved, especially in terms of expanded reporting capability. This is great for me (as a data wonk) because typically I have been using GA for advanced filtering and segmentation tools to customize reports; however, the new reporting offers great new insights, filters, et al, at the touch of a button as well as the baseline KPI I need to help run my e-commerce business. We've also been using the CRM in dedicated fashion. We're enjoying using it because the average person can use it without a great deal of difficulty, and if offers unique features we can't get in similar products like tracking lead interactions that I choose to share with individual members of my sales team. The conversion inbox keeps me on top of everything. The advertising interface serves as a great resource for me to follow project status, track my budget and digitally interact with my marketing executive and project specialists. I still prefer to give those guys a regular phone call, but for those who prefer to work exclusively in the digital world, all the tools you need are there. A recent value add was the new outbound email platform. To me it most resembles MailChimp, with drag-and-drop composition tools, but there are also features that were paid add-ons with MC, like the "Design and Spam" test. All of this is part of the platform. I'd say if you are a small-to-medium size business that needs a low-maintenance, easy-to-use comprehensive web sales and marketing solution for not a lot of bucks, this is a great choice.
ProsFunctional scope, ease of use, reporting.
ConsWeb-only. Some users want to work offline.
Recommendations to other buyersNo.
Brandon M.
Creative Strategist
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
April 4, 2017

“No Other Systems Or Agency Compares”

OverallPowerful Tools, Team, & Service. I've partnered my Agency with MadWire after reviewing the "all in one system", pricing, team, and tools, it all far surpasses anything anyone can piece together. All systems plugging in and integrating to one powerful marketing back end allows you to see every bit of data and analytics at the click of the button. You would have to subscribe to, buy, or integrate over 25 tools alone, the ability to track every aspect of call, click, CTA, conversion, call capture, client CRM, demographic, analytics, and pair it with the front end site, design, SEO campaign and more, it works unbelievably. I manage multiple clients with MadWire, they allowed me to start my clients off with a small budget and work them up in a matter of a few months. The client fear and trepidation for spending more marketing dollars was gone when very quickly clients saw qualified leads coming directly to their brand. MadWire helps me build my clients to 5 and 6 figure monthly income earners in record time. Thank you for the awesome service and continuous updates and value you keep bringing to the table! I urge you to review the power you get behind MadWire.
ProsFully Systems, Analytics and Advertising Back End Integration, I see everything happening at every moment.
ConsNothing yet, for their new system is adding in the features I wanted which was Email Marketing on top of the CRM, but I love it.
Recommendations to other buyersDefinitely a must to take away the distraction and shiny toys others think will create results. One interface like this is the way to go.
Danielle W.
July 19, 2019

“Strongly recommend Marketing 360”

ProsI have worked with a few marketing executives at Madwire & most recently. To begin with, I would 100% recommend Madwire to anyone needing to market through social media. I am not social media savvy by any means & really didn't understand how it works. The support staff was able to pull it all together & give me the tools to understand the parts I needed to understand & was able to seamlessly take over the rest. She has made our social media marketing easy to understand & easy to execute & always had ideas & expertise to guide us in the right direction. I am extremely satisfied with her services, response time, & creativity & recommend her & Madwire to anyone looking to improve their social media marketing, regardless of their abilities.
ConsNothing that I can think of right now.

By Madwire on July 26, 2019
We appreciate the shout out Danielle! We strive to provide the tools that every small business needs to succeed with their marketing. It is an honor to work with you and we look forward to seeing your future success. Thanks again Danielle!
July 19, 2019
Joshua M.
Retail, 1-10 employees
June 17, 2019

“Consistent Results”

ProsWhat brought me to Marketing 360 was a large number of features included with the software. Not only was having all of my marketing tools in one place convenient, but it also saved me money. The implementation team was great and exceeded my expectations by getting my website built faster than they said it would. I have done business with several marketing companies over my several years in business, and I will say that my ads with Marketing 360 have been the most successful. My representative is always working to optimize my marketing and has had my PPC campaign convert higher than previous representatives I have had in the past. Last week, my PPC conversion rate was at 42%! I would highly recommend Marketing 360 to anyone.
ConsI like to break my bills down to weekly intervals if possible. With Marketing 360, I can only pay bi-weekly. I would love to be able to pay my monthly invoice weekly.

By Madwire on July 12, 2019
Thank you for the review Joshua! We are incredibly pleased that you are finding success with Marketing 360. We designed the platform to include everything that a small business owner would need and we are glad that you enjoy the software. We strive to only hire the best people in the industry and expect them to provide the finest customer service around. Thank you for the kind words Joshua, we are excited to see your success in the future and will keep working to help you succeed.
June 17, 2019
Sandra C.
Marketing Consultant
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
December 5, 2018

“Marketing that comes full circle ;)”

OverallWhen they say they are the #1 marketing platform for small business, I truly believe they are right. I have been using Marketing 360 for years, and without it I would not have been able to build my company providing consultant marketing work for small business to what it is today!
ProsMarketing 360 does most of the work for you; sign up your business and you get paired with a marketing consultant on their end, who helps you break down all the metrics provided through their platform. Their visual representations are far superior to any marketing software I have seen -- think Google analytics, but more visually appealing.
ConsI am sure it has a bit of a steep learning curve for new users & non-marketers. We used to give clients a portal to check out their businesses' marketing needs, etc. first hand -- but some complained that it was over-complicated, so we do not provide these anymore. However, as a graduate in Marketing at MSU, I had not problem navigating any of the resources provided; I am sure that any new user could learn the process within days.
December 5, 2018
Hannah T.
Communications Director
April 2, 2019

“Great software - Totally aware of our marketing spend and emails campaigns”

OverallThis software and company has been great to work with. Our marketing exec, representative has helped our business to grow and he's taught us a lot about marketing in the process. I appreciate a company and exec that takes time to make sure we know what is going on, what is working well, and areas that the company can improve on.
ProsWe utilize the email marketing software in a big way. We run automations for all of the products that we sell and the Marketing360 software allows easy tracking and great insight to reach our customers even better. I also like that I can see where every dollar is spent. I can see every ad, every keyword, every detail about our demographic that we're targeting... very helpful and transparent.
ConsIt can be a little glitchy... like the numbers are sometimes off or it will say that it is signing everyone up for every email list in the CRM portion but then automatically unsubscribes them. This hasn't affected anything negatively, but it is a little confusing sometimes.
April 2, 2019
Larry B.
Education Management, 1-10 employees
June 14, 2019

“Good company!”

ProsEven more than the all in one cross platform marketing that's available to the small business owner, we've been very impressed with our account reps. Very knowledgeable, genuine concern for the clients marketing results, lots of helpful advice without being pushy, and hyper responsive and patient. Ideal for the small business owner who couldn't begin to navigate the waters of SEO, Social Media, Website optimization, review management, Google PPC, blogging etc much less synergistically with a consistent marketing approach. The creative team is top notch as well.
ConsMy one complaint is never really knowing how much of your budget is going for the media spend. You spend $2000 per month for adwords, but your $2000 are converted to M360 dollars before the spend. So you're always wondering how your dollar converts to Marketing 360 dollars. Other services we've used show us exactly how many dollars go to Google for example. But I have to say our results are better here anyway - which is what matters most.

By Madwire on July 12, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Larry! We designed Marketing 360 with the intention of helping small businesses succeed and your business is a great example of that! We thrive on creativity and hire the best creative people in the industry. As for your budget concerns, your Marketing Executive should be able to clear up any questions that you may have. Thank you so much for partnering with Marketing 360 Larry and we look forward to much success for you in the future.
June 14, 2019
Drew R.
Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees
October 10, 2019

“Great software Great people”

OverallGreat, Surprised by the team that is available with one phone call, email or text. When hiring Marketing 360 we had no idea of the literal team of 25+ people specifically assigned to our account. From basic social media stuff to 3D rendered product explainer videos they have the best in the business to tackle any task you throw at them.
ProsThe best part about this software is the ongoing support you will get with the madwire team. Our assigned Marketing Executive provided insight for our campaigns and general direction of the business, constant trouble shooting and live support for our technical questions.
ConsThere are no cons, we literally utilize everything.

By Madwire on October 14, 2019
Thank you so much for the outstanding review Drew! We appreciate the fact that our people and software are exceeding your expectations. We work very hard to help small businesses like yours succeed. Not only will we continue to offer the superior service, but are continually working to make our software even more user friendly. Thanks again Drew!
October 10, 2019
Joanna L.
Marketing Manager
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
August 29, 2018

“This is how digital marketing should be!”

Overall I have recommended marketing 360 to a number of clients. I like that the team is responsive to all requests, I like that the CRM is very easy to use and that the emails can be automated based on various selections. It is a great platform for digital marketing for any sized business.
ProsI like that I can see very clearly what the cost of each component of the digital program is. The CRM is very easy to use and allows us to maximize each lead.
ConsI wish there were some additional automations available.

By Madwire on September 10, 2018
Hi Joanna! I really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a great review. When we first went about building the Marketing 360® platform it was really important to us to make sure that not only was every aspect of your digital marketing visible, but that it was also actionable. I love to hear that you're using the CRM as well, as that is a huge opportunity many business owners miss out on. What sort of additional automations would you like to see in future iterations? We're always looking for feedback on new features and functionality we can add. Your Marketing Executive, Joey, would be happy to pass those requests on to our R&D team for review. Thanks again! It's been a pleasure working with you and I know we'll be great partners for years to come. :)
August 29, 2018
Brian L.
Construction, 1-10 employees
August 9, 2016

“Awesome experience!!”

OverallWe have been with 3 different SEO/Web Optimization companies in the past 4 years and I can tell you with absolute confidence that Madwire is the BEST out there. Our Account Rep, Julian, is outstanding and we literally feel like he is one of our employees (for a fraction of the cost of course, shhh!). These guys and ladies are the OPPOSITE of hands-off, and the communications I receive from their team are often and effective...almost daily. In fact, usually I am the one holding things up as they wait on deliverables from us. Julian and his team are constantly looking for ways to optimize our budget and drive more (and better) traffic to our website. Yes, we had to increase our initial budget with them by 4-5X within 6 months of signing a contract (as they helped us set a realistic budget to meet our overall revenue goals), but it's all for a good cause. After all, if as a business owner you are seeing an exponential ROI, you would be crazy not to increase your budget, right? Unless you don't want to grow your business. And again, I feel like every dollar we spend is being put to good use with Madwire. I can't say enough good things about them. Our future looks bright now that we finally found an online partner who actually cares about us as a customer and one who is partnering with us to grow our business indefinitely.
ProsWe have the best online support for a fraction of the cost of hiring someone ourselves.
ConsIt isn't free.
Recommendations to other buyersGive them a try, you won't be disappointed I assure you!
August 9, 2016
Stephen P.
Owner and physician
March 17, 2016

“Total commitment to customer service”

OverallMarketing 360 has been my web designer and marketing company for the past 4 years, back when they were Chiro360 and only marketed to chiropractors. I wanted a website and I wanted to enter the world of internet marketing and didn't have a clue how to do either one. I found the people I worked with to be not only totally competent, but dedicated and personable. They held this novice's hand through the entire process and not once was I made to feel incompetent. I felt that they had my best interests in mind and that their focus was not just Chiro360's bottom line . They wanted me to succeed and were always available to me for any questions that I might have. They supported me writing my website and helped me learn how to edit it. They have helped me shape my internet presence to become the #1 chiropractor where I practice. I have always appreciated how available they always are to me given that I am someone with a lot of questions. They are clearly customer-centric. I like how the UXI editing suite is user friendly and simple to use. I feel totally supported in my relationship with Marketing 360. I would do it all over again with them in a heartbeat. When a national organization that I am the President of was created, I did not give a single thought to having anyone else design and create the website. That recent process was more intensive than the design of my business website 4 years ago, and again, everyone who worked on the project was knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, and totally supportive of my satisfaction. I have not hesitated to recommend Marketing 360 to others. Those who have used them at my recommendation have had the same supportive and satisfying experience that I have. I can't say enough good things about Marketing 360. When something works, I am happy about it. Marketing 360 has worked for me and continues to do so.

By Madwire on March 17, 2016
Stephen what an amazing testimony. We appreciate the support over the past 4 years. You have been along for an unbelievable journey and helped us shape our world class marketing software into what it is today. We truly value you and your business and look forward to many more years of success. Thank you.
March 17, 2016
Stephen P.
Chiropractic Physician
Medical Practice, Self-employed
March 30, 2017

“Best internet marketing company I've ever worked with”

OverallI have been a satisfied customer of Marketing 360 for the past 4 years. They have continuously been supportive, helpful, and fulfilling on their promises regarding internet marketing results. They have always gone out of their way to ensure my satisfaction. I am always able to reach them and get my questions answered and the help I need very quickly, which means a lot to me. In a world where every internet marketing company promises the same things, it is the people who work for and support Marketing 360 that make the difference for me and why I will continue working with them and nobody else. If you want personal service from people who really care about you and your business, Marketing 360 is the company that will provide it. It truly is a pleasure to write this review about them.
ProsEase of use, intuitive, encourages creativity
ConsNothing that I can think of
Recommendations to other buyersI like its versatility. I also like the knowledgeable support personnel who have helped me navigate through problems that have popped up over the years
Heather B.
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
September 6, 2018

“Fantastic product and customer service!”

OverallMy overall experience with the product and customer service has been exceptional. I was very nervous about learning a new system but I knew I needed a program like this in order to grow and to be able to communicate with my clients and potential clients in the most professional way possible. I love the templates that are available, the training tutorials, the options for sending to different groups, the ability to set up campaigns and automated communication, and the freedom to use it in the way that best suits my business and needs. I've just touched the surface of what's available to me and I look forward to tapping into all of the features that Marketing 360 has to offer. What I've loved as much or more, is the customer service from the staff. They have been SO professional in their communication with me and their follow up to make sure I am using the features in the best way possible. They are there to answer my questions, as silly as they may be, and they do it with a smile and friendly voice. All of the people I have spoken to or emailed with have been very knowlegeable and timely in their responses. They have given me great ideas on how I can better market my company. I've also referred a friend to Marketing 360 and she has had the same experience. She's loving the product and has told me how much she loves working with the staff. I really can't recommend it enough. If you're looking for a way to take your business up a notch, look no further.
ProsThere are several things that I'm loving about this software. I started using it about 6 months ago and I have found it to be very user friendly and intuitive. I've used programs similar in function to this before but this one is the most comprehensive and easy to use. They have also done a great job of offering tutorial videos that have been very helpful! I love all of features it offers for sorting and filtering. I can send communication to my clients and mailing list in just a few easy steps.
ConsHmmm, I can't think of anything I don't like about it. I'm loving this tool for my company.
September 6, 2018
Bryan T.
Facilities Services, 1-10 employees
August 24, 2016

“One of the best marketing decisions I've made!”

OverallWe are a pool service company in AZ, and the competition here is high. With Madwire we not only stand out we stick around. I have competitors and clients telling me they see our ads everywhere. I too have been searching the net and see our ads come up on many different sites. Our organic rating is also high as well. I feel that my site that they put together is clean and clutter free and represents our company very well. Another thing is my account manager is always keeping me updated and is easy to get ahold of, and is one of the best parts of the experience I have had with Madwire.
ProsI never have to work about tracking budgeting and maintaining my site or marketing. They handle it flawlessly.
ConsHonestly I am good with the software. The only con really is that I have to spend money to have it, but I can accept this necessary evil.
Recommendations to other buyersIt helps to know your own market. Like everything the more knowledge you pump in the better return your going to get out.

By Madwire on August 25, 2016
Bryan, thank you for letting us help support and grow your pool service company. Thank you for your testimonial we look forward to our partnership for years to come.
August 24, 2016
JOE L.
Construction, 11-50 employees
August 15, 2019

“Right decision ”

OverallGreat experience so far
ProsI can't speak highly enough about the experience that I have had with Madwire. The constant support from them and there whole team has been outstanding. Madwire is constantly showing me that they are working for me, and that our money isn't going to waste. They make sure that I know that I'm a priority, and has great support to our success. Thanks Madwire.
ConsExpensive, you have to pay if you want to play. If you want great results.

By Madwire on August 21, 2019
Thank you so much Joe! True to our goals we work hard for small businesses like yours. Providing you with at great value so you can turn around and reinvest in the company is the greatest measure of success. We are grateful you are on board and can't wait to see what the future holds. Thanks again Joe, we appreciate you!
August 15, 2019
Marketing and Advertising, 5001-10,000 employees
May 29, 2019

“REVIEWS ON MARKETING 360”

OverallCurrently,am solving numerous issues regarding marketing and advertisement of products efficiently with this app by putting it right in front of visitors and customer at the right time and place. Currently making available of long lasting product available in Large quantity in my country and around the globe..
ProsThe best about this app is it's ability to put contents, products to customers, visitors across the globe in a 360 degree manner.. It's usage is easier to adopt, utilize and executive.. The development method of this software bis awesome by putting by generating leads and thereby converting potential visitors into consistent customer
ConsThe least love for his software is it's call to action efficiency.. It isn't that smart in respect to customers call to action on the app
May 29, 2019
Stephen H.
Co-Founder and CEO
Financial Services, Unspecified
February 14, 2018

“The marketing360 software is a great all-in-one marketing solution that we use everyday.”

ProsThe software combines an email automation platform, CRM, and marketing data analytics in one easy to read/use dashboard. The Madwire team has specialists for each of these areas who are easy to contact and very knowledgeable. Every time we have needed assistance this team has been ready to help and work through challenges that arise.
ConsThe main item that should be added to the software is the ability to link outside data feeds to the CRM. Since this feature does not currently exist, we have to manually add our clients to the CRM. It would be more efficient for us if this could be modified by adding an API connection.

By Madwire on February 28, 2018
Hi, Stephen. Thanks for your review! We love it when clients make the most of all the various features and platforms. Your comment about the CRM is on our radar. We've looked at a few different options and ideas, to get contacts into the CRM from external sources. One thing we're looking at is a public API, but we don't have it hashed out yet. Please continue to give us ideas and feedback! Clients like yourself, who are pushing the envelope, are important to our business. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your team!
February 14, 2018
Nick J.
Managing partner
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
June 19, 2019

“Love it!!”

ProsI love how easy it is to use and the support from any team member including Rep. It helps our company grow and make more money!
ConsI wish I had found the software sooner than I did.

By Madwire on July 12, 2019
Thank you for the great review Nick! We are excited to help you grow even more and make even more money! Thanks again Nick!
June 19, 2019
Salvador S.
Freelance Writer
Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees
January 15, 2019

“Marketing 360 - A great way to help your brand POP!”

OverallThis is a very solid product and I have no real complaints, just suggestions for improvements as I listed in my cons section. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who would like to improve their site traffic or increase their brand awareness and manage their marketing internally.
ProsThere are so many good things to say about marketing 360, from its user-friendly design to its wide selection of tools, this product is amazing for anyone looking to expand their brand. It has helped my company manage their marketing tools in one easy space. We use this primarily for advertising - from local, targeted ads, to more specific email blasts, it makes it easy to manage our database of followers and understand which ads are working and how.
ConsI would have liked to see more on the analytical end. Namely, how long people were visiting our webpage after clicking on an ad. Other small things which they should include would be help with design of ads for different platforms. I think it would be great if they had some kind of helpful hints for effective ads based on all of the data they've collected for other small businesses.

By Madwire on February 18, 2019
Hi Salvador! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Sounds like you're using a lot of different features to target your customer base effectively. Great suggestions for new analytics reports and ad effectiveness We're always looking for new ideas to integrate in to the Marketing 360 platform so I'll be sure to pass your feedback along. Thanks!
January 15, 2019
Steve T.
Performance Director/Owner
Sporting Goods, 1-10 employees
September 3, 2018

“Fantastic Company”

OverallMy overall experience with Marketing 360 has been amazing. Their professionalism has been the highlight as a small business owner starting my own company. They have been able to capture my ideas into a creative website and turn it into income.
Pros1st off, very effective marketing. I received my first sale within a few days after Marketing 360 took over. Their software is very user friendly and easy to use. The platform clearly lays out and explains your stance in the market as well as how effective your marketing is. As an Ecommerce business owner, it is great to see what channels of marketing are hitting the most to be able to utilize the best strategy moving forward. They also have friendly customer service. They assign a marketing team to your company and all the resources that come with it. Any needs you may have, they will try to find a team member that will help troubleshoot any issue that arise.
ConsNot to many cons when it comes to this company.

By Madwire on September 10, 2018
Hi Steve! Thanks so much for leaving this review. I know it's hard to find the time, especially since you're in the midst of running your business so I really appreciate it. That's fantastic to hear that you got your first sale shortly after partnering with us! It's great that the Marketing 360® platform is user friendly and that you've had a professional experience working with Chris, but getting results after a few days is something to celebrate! Can't wait to see where things go from here. It's a real pleasure to work with you!
September 3, 2018
Brian L.
Chief Operating Officer & Owner
November 13, 2017

“Excellent experience with Marketing 360 and Julian J.”

ProsWe have been a customer of Marketing 360 for close to 2 years now and have nothing but good things to say about them. Our rep, is absolutely fantastic and we are lucky to have him supporting our account. It would cost us exponentially more to hire someone as talented to run our SEO/PPC campaigns on our own. The constant attention and communication we receive from rep and his team on an almost daily basis is unheard of in the SEO/PPC world where most companies are just out to scam businesses like ours (which we experienced first-hand with our previous provider). We have seen our business grow over 40% year-over-year since working with the folks at Marketing 360. If you are looking for the best, these guys are IT!

By Madwire on November 28, 2017
Brian, what great feedback! Thank you for sharing. Our team enjoys working with your company and looks forward to working together for years to come.
November 13, 2017
Simon M.
Leasing Marketing Manager
Real Estate, 201-500 employees
January 22, 2017

“Above and beyond marketing software and service! This crew understands digital marketing!”

OverallOur global real estate property company has been using the Marketing 360 platform and their talented sales, marketing and design teams to help us generate new business leads for about 6 months now. We have been incredibly impressed with the analytical information their system has provided us. The results speak for themselves. The icing on the cake is having such knowledgeable digital marketing experts helping us with our advertising initiatives. With sites like Google changing the rules of the game so often with getting to the top of the search results, it's comforting knowing that the team at Marketing 360 does everything they can to stay current, so I don't have to! This saves me precious time to concentrate on growing our business and closing more leases through the leads Marketing 360 helps us to generate. Truly looking forward to a long relationship with them.
ProsEasy to understand analytics. All the relevant information is right where I need it, making it easy to review where our marketing initiatives are at without having to filter through tons of information. The service component is what really sets Marketing 360 apart from the competitors though. Having experts current on 'what's working now' is critical to our firm so we can be left to concentrate on closing new lease transactions.
Recommendations to other buyersI'd like to see some sore of daily and/or weekly snapshot of what key analytic metrics occurred over that timeframe. I find that a week can go by and I maybe haven't logged in often, but on a Friday afternoon it would be nice to see an email in my inbox with a synopsis of the results of the week.
January 22, 2017
sam o.
marketing coordinator
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
May 4, 2017

“Satisfactory ”

OverallThere were some road bumps throughout our professional relationship with Marketing360. I'm not going to pinpoint one specific person or area though because I don't know how the workflow works at the company. We ended up having a new marketing manager assigned to us really late in the game and I must say I was very pleased with the speediness of the changes that needed to be made to our website. Our new manager took care of our needs within a reasonable timely manner. Our site is now where it needs to be. Representative attention to detail in getting our changes done as quickly as he did would've made me change my mind in leaving Marketing360 but unfortunately, we have moved on from them onto a new marketing firm directly connected to Trane. I was given the opportunity to rejoin Marketing360 if our new marketing service should fail us. I would strongly consider this!
ProsI like the website Marketing360 created for us. It was done in a timely manner. I appreciated that! The interface of the software was clear and easy to navigate around. If I had any questions about it I could ask and they'd be answered in a timely manner.
ConsUnfortunately it took too long for changes to be made to our website. And getting some answers to questions were not given in a timely manner. There were a few factors that were frustrating which unfortunately made us end our professional relationship with Marketing360.
May 4, 2017
Iolanthe S.
March 1, 2016

“Great Service”

OverallIt's great to have Shelly Alcock and Marketing 360 have in your corner. I started my in Business a little over a year ago. For the first several months, I tried to advertise through Facebook, Google, Twitter and Instagram on my own. A lot of money. A lot of time. No results. No sales. I search the Internet for an advertisement solution. I came across Marketing 360. I looked at the videos, read the reviews, did some research, and decided to give it a try. I thought it would be the perfect match. Well. my first experience was Marketing 360 was with another marketing specialist. We were not a good team. No interest in my business. No communication. No progress. I was quite disappointed. The next thing you know, I get a phone call from Shelly. She told me my consultant was on vacation and she was assigned to watch over my accounts in the interim. One of the first thing she said to me was, the account has Google ad eras. Who knew what a Google ad era was. Not me. I needed to correct them in order from my ads to be run and how to fix them plus she told me other useful information to make my campaign a success. Her goal is to make my business grow. I asked Shelly, why didn't the other specialist mention this to me. She didn't know. The first thing she does is to look over the account make sure the campaign is running correctly. I said right then, Shelly you need to take over my account. Happily for me, she did. Shelly works well with me and my budget. She makes me feel comfortable and that my business is important to her. Shelly keeps me updated with what is working and what is not. She is always available and willing to help. Within a few weeks after her adjustments, I had my first sale. Now I have a dance to commemorate each sale. Thank you Shelly and Marketing 360 for everything you've done. I appreciate it.

By Madwire on March 1, 2016
Lolanthe, It is great to see that your business is getting sales and growing. Thank you for your feedback and partnership.
March 1, 2016
Tyler B.
Medical Practice, Self-employed
July 20, 2018

“Don't Trust Them”

OverallOverall do not trust this company. You can say they don't know what they are doing when it comes to ads. They screwed me over on their sales pitch and nothing they said they would do to my website was carried over into their work. Plugins were deactivated and deleted from my website when we were done.
ProsPrior to signing up with this company their sales team was contacting me almost everyday with their pressure sales tactics. "What's taking you so long to finish what you're doing with your website". So many statements like that which then lead them to say they could do what was needed. Which they didn't. There wasn't one good thing about this company. Ads were late, not promoted, graphic design was poor quality and no imagination.
ConsWe planned on launching the first ads campaign on Black Friday and they missed the launch. Their excuse was they were snowboarding. They didn't think it was a big deal and brushed it off. I signed up with them because their sales department said they could help me with my website. I needed video integration, stats and a email pop up. They were confident prior to signing their contract that they could do it until after I paid them. Prior to signing their contract I ran my own ads for 3 weeks on Google and I brought 30,000 visitors to my website with a average stay of 5 minutes. In their 4.5 months of ads they brought a total of 3,500 visitors with a average stay of .5 seconds. Nothing they said in the beginning was carried over into their advertising strategies. Zero remarketing was done the majority of the money spent was on Facebook. When you sign up with them you basically pay for someone to take a image off Google and add caption to it. That is all they did. When I was done with their advertising I had a lot of plugins (wordpess) deactivated prior to them leaving my website. They were also following random people on Instagram.

By Madwire on September 26, 2018
Hi Tyler, Thank you for providing your feedback. It disappoints us you feel this way and would like to address your concerns. We developed a marketing game plan for one of your two businesses, and we trusted the information you gave us was up-front and correct. Just before signing on, you made the decision to change which business you would be bringing on board with us but chose to utilize a marketing strategy developed for your other business. The planned Black Friday campaign was, in fact, ready to launch, pending your final approval. We made multiple attempts to reach you for final approval well in advance of Black Friday. However, you weren't able to respond to us until the Monday following Black Friday. It also seems that either your analytics are off, or you misrepresented your previous marketing strategy to our team. 30,000 visitors in three weeks via Google ads would indicate you spent more on ads in two days, before hiring us, than what you invested into your ads over the course of our four month (not 2+years) relationship. We agree that trust is important in a partnership, and we'd likely agree it must go both ways. We work hard for our clients. We're sure you do as well. We wish you the best moving forward.
July 20, 2018
Leif A.
1-10 employees
March 9, 2018

“IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT HIRING MARKETING360, YOU NEED TO READ THIS REVIEW”

ProsThere are only two pros: 1) First and foremost, my contract with Marketing360 is finally over. 2) I was forced to learn everything about sales and marketing that I was trying to delegate.
ConsHonestly, I didn't want to write this review. I tried to forget about it and just accept my poor decision, but I just can't. I've been done working with the company for nearly a month now and it still bothers me. Why? Well, I feel it's my public duty to save my fellow entrepreneurs from the jaws of deceit, empty promises, and weekends filled with bashing your head against your computer monitor. To be perfectly frank, you'd be better off lighting your money on fire than hiring Marketing360 - at least doing so would spare you months of frustration, anger, and disappointment. Hiring them was the worst decision I've ever made. Their sales guys were a bit pushy, but raised no red flags. The issues started after I signed my contract. They convinced me that my website needed to be redone, so we embarked on a 2-month search for fool's gold. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that their web designers build their customer's websites on the back of a clunky, archaic platform that they call "UXI." I have used Squarespace, Wix, Wordpress, Leadpages, and ClickFunnels, so I know a thing or two about website builders. UXI is unspeakably bad. And the worst thing is that they can literally hold your website hostage - should you decide to part ways with them - because they have total control over the backend. It took them over 2 months to "optimize my website for conversions" on UXI. I repeatedly requested access to the backend of this website during these 2 months and they told me that they couldn't allow me to do that because they were afraid that I would "break the site." Finally, my marketing executive relented and jokingly told me on a call that "if you break it, you bought it", referring to the complex UXi platform. She then conceded that their developers have trouble using it. Their developers!! Who in their right mind would want to run their business website on a custom platform that its developers have trouble using? At this point, I quickly learned how dreadful the whole platform was. Plus, the initial designs were complete garbage. I had to re-design my entire site myself using Wordpress and I did it over a weekend. It took me less than 48 hours to do the exact same thing that was taking them over 2 months! At every step in the design, the Marketing360 team pushed back on my requests for edits. To them, this was a get-in-and-out, cookie-cutter, copy-and-paste job, while to me, my website is the face of my awesome company - my livelihood - and I truly cared how it represented me and my brand. I wanted it to be welcoming and thoughtful, not a clunky, "conversion-optimized" mess. Things only went downhill from there. Response time was generally about a day, which - in many parts of the country - is longer than Amazon takes to deliver your order. Even worse, they take off weekends, so if something goes wrong with an ad over the weekend, you're screwed. This ruined many of my weekends. My marking executive did not deliver any ad mock-ups on time and she required so much hand-holding that I eventually just spoon fed her all of the ad copy, audience targeting segmentation, and literally everything else. Just to be clear, I want to say that again...I quickly realized that the only way I could contain my losses in this terrible business relationship was to do all of the ads myself. I made ALL the landing pages, ALL of the copy, ALL of the ad images, created ALL the audiences, EVERYTHING! I had to even teach myself how to do Facebook retargeting, which was the major reason I hired them in the first place. They require you to sign a 6-month contract and if you decide that you want out, they'll charge you an early termination fee. So, I just kept paying them to spend my money. Marketing360 basically just worked as my Facebook ad bank, boosting my ads with the money that I gave them. Except this bank charges you thousands of dollars to help you waste your money. As a 25-year-old who supports his "side hustle" business by working full time as an engineer, this essentially meant that I was just burning through my savings. Shortly thereafter, my marketing executive sent me an email to tell me that she was leaving the company. I don't know if she quit or was fired, but I can't say I was surprised. My new marketing executive began working with me 2 weeks before a huge product launch that I had been working on for months. This was basically a make-or-break product launch for my business that was on life support. Ironically, my useless marketing budget was to blame. My new marketing executive was far better (hence the 2 stars), but the rocky relationship and abysmal results continued. On January 23rd, 2018, I asked for a refund of all the unused ad credits that I hadn't spent. In my contract, I was required to pay per month, of which went to ad credits. Little did I know that they actually skim off a percentage of all the ad credits spend to manage the ads. Something that was not spelled out in the contract. When I asked to just take my unspent marketing budget and walk away, his management flatly declined despite us being outside of the 6-month contract window. Their reason?? They said that they "want the opportunity to win my business back." I told them that there was nothing they could do to mend the relationship, and they still declined. I even offered to pay them their "ad premium" (the percentage of money that they scrape off the top of every marketing dollar they spend for you - this was NOT mentioned at all in the contract by the way) on all but they still refused. I had to spend on underperforming ads just to burn through my money because the alternative was them simply keeping it. And I say "underperforming ads" because I launched the EXACT SAME ADS (same images, videos, copy, targeting) and mine consistently had a 1,000% to 3,000% higher conversion. I showed them data from multiple ads proving this and they gave me the runaround every time. Unbelievable. The icing on the cake was spending of my "creative hour credits" to one of their video editors for a 20-second promo clip and they sent me an unfinished version and told me that they burned through all the credits. They said I would have to pay them /hour to finish it. This doesn't make any sense because I provided all of the footage and told them precisely how I wanted it to be edited. Another thing that I ended up doing myself in a few hours. If you scroll down to reviews left in August, you will see that I left a positive review. Well, I wish I could delete it, but I can't. The reason I left this review is that they hounded me for a review from week 1. After a handful of email requests to leave a review in the first month, I begrudgingly did because I didn't want to damage our already fragile relationship. If you scroll down, you will see that there are NUMEROUS 1-star reviews, but for some reason, those reviews don't get factored into their perfect "5-star" score. The only thing worse than the I wasted on this company was the stress and aggravation that plagued me on a daily basis. Once famously quipped that building a company is like "eating glass and staring into the abyss" - well obviously Elon has never hired Marketing360, because his entrepreneurial experience would have been worse. One final point that you need to embrace: sales and marketing is THE MOST IMPORTANT part of your business. I wish businesses succeeded or failed by the quality of their product and service alone, but unfortunately, that's not the case. For the good of your business, you MUST NOT delegate your sales and marketing. If you are in the early stages of your business, this is even more important. You need to know that not all 20-somethings with an iPhone and 1,000 followers on Instagram know how to market in the digital world. If you can't market your business and sell your vision, don't expect someone to be able to do it for you. If you know how to log into Facebook, then you can figure out how to make your own ads. I taught myself in the past 6 months and I've gotten pretty good. Over the course of 8 months, Marketing360 did not help me to make a single sale. I spent working with Marketing360 with nothing to show for it. I messed up, but you don't have to. Please do your homework and think long and hard about this decision. I wish you all the best in your entrepreneurial endeavors.
March 9, 2018
Reese T.
Director of Sales & Marketing
Construction, 1-10 employees
June 24, 2019

“Software is UNMATCHED”

OverallBest reporting software I've ever seen, and the service was the best bang for my buck as far as marketing goes.
ProsAll inclusive/comprehensive software for all things digital marketing. My FAVORITE tool was the Keyword Rankings tracker that basically gives me a visual of how I'm doing organically. I don't even think Google Search Console has this kind of capability.
ConsReally not a lot of complaints! There's just so many different channels in this one platform, so it can be overwhelming at first, but I picked it up pretty quickly.

By Madwire on July 12, 2019
Thank you for the review Reese! We appreciate your loyalty and will continue to provide the level of service you deserve. Thanks again Reese!
June 24, 2019
Jim P.
Director, Marketing
Medical Devices, 51-200 employees
May 22, 2019

“Marketing 360 - The most effective way to monitor Social and Website analytics ”

OverallWe are able to quickly analyze the progress and effectiveness of our various Marketing programs. The reports are designed in such a way we are to quickly assess success or failure and quickly course correct. The reports are adaptable to all levels of management and contain real-time data
ProsHow expansive the amount of data that it contains. The site is very easy to use and is designed to present all the various analytics that we need to measure and grade the performance of a particular marketing program. All of the various reports are presented in concise, easy to understand formats. In one user- friendly location we are able to instantly review our entire Social, Website and e-mail programs
ConsBecause the site is so robust, there is a small learning curve to fully understand its complete functionality.
May 22, 2019
Dale M.
Managing Partner
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
August 22, 2016

“Exceeded expectations”

OverallMarketing360 has grown our business more than 300% in less than 4 months. We have been amazed at how effective the marketing campaigns designed by Marketing360 actually result in conversions. A prior company we worked with was very focused on click through rate (CTR) which can be a useful metric but to a business owner the main metric is conversions. Marketing360 is focused on bottom line conversions and quickly identified our target customers and put a laser focus on marketing to them on Facebook and other social channels. I am extremely pleased with the results and consider our sales rep James Fambrough a valuable sales partner for our company.
ProsEasy to read dashboard and KPI's. Great insight into referring sources and demographics of customers.
ConsHaven't had any bad experiences yet.
Recommendations to other buyersThe software is intuitive and well laid out from a GUI perspective. The KPI's are easy to understand and view on the dashboard. The people behind the software are what makes Marketing360 really shine.

By Madwire on August 25, 2016
Dale, thank you for your feedback on our software and how effective it is for your business. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to the continued success.
August 22, 2016
Rebecca K.
March 31, 2016

“Great Team and Awesome Results”

OverallThis is the first/only company that I have used for SEO. I was really nervous about picking a company in which to invest my money. There are so many horror stories about scam SEO companies that promise the world and never deliver. I run a very small company that just got its start, so every decision made during these early stages can make or break us. I definitely picked the right company to handle SEO. Business has grown quickly within a few months. We have experienced a huge increase in call volume. The website redesign has blown me away. I had a decent website, but Marketing 360 was able to clean it up and take it to the next level, making us look even more professional and able to compete with the bigger companies. The best part about this company is that the whole experience is tailored to our company's needs. I'm able to get a quick response by phone or email whenever I have a question or an idea. Michael C. and his team have done an amazing job! I would definitely recommend this company.

By Madwire on April 1, 2016
Rebecca, your testimonial is very similar to that of millions of SMB's. Tight budgets, fearful of companies that claim to do SEO or SEM, but really have no clue. We see it everyday business owners coming to us to help them get their business on track. While the digital marketing space is very easy to get into and a lot of companies make claims but there are very few companies that actually can deliver with results. We are different and that is for several reasons' 1) We use our own product and it works and 2) we understand the SMB space. We are our own testimonial. We have developed the #1 Marketing Platform® on the market for SMB's, been voted the #1 Place to work by Glassdorr, voted an INC-500 Top-10 Advertising Company, and a Google Premier Partner. The partnerships, your testimonial, and recognition shows how powerful our Marketing 360® software truly is. Thank you!
March 31, 2016
Sasha A.
Business Owner
Education Management, 1-10 employees
May 28, 2019

“Best Investment for to grow your business ”

OverallWe are a Childcare service business that is less than 2 years old and in the past we have struggled with generating leads online, until we discovered Marketing 360. Representative and the Marketing 360 team has helped improved our online business reputation over the past year tremendously. They have helped us generate leads effortlessly by using the most cost effective adwords, designing our website and personalize our promotional flyers. I highly recommend representative and the Marketing 360 team, its worth the investment.
ProsThe staff is extremely friendly, efficient and readily available for marketing needs
ConsSpending money. But who doesn't have to spend money to make money. Overall the software is very affordable and the team works with your budget. However, in order to see better results more money needs to be spent.
May 28, 2019
BW W.
Marketing advisor
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
March 23, 2017

“Highly Recommended Marketing Partner”

OverallWe knew exactly what we wanted in design and wording so Marketing360 let us control and manage initial work to get the site up and running. The marketing department has been professional, timely, responsive, easy to deal with, and an outstanding experience overall. We really like our contact and she has given the extra effort to keep us a very happy customer.
ProsCan be scaled to your required level of need. Great customer support. Responsive, professional, great return for the investment.
ConsTime getting the site designed and ready to launch. Templates are okay but recommend being creative and go beyond templates for your design. Write your own copy.
Recommendations to other buyersBe specific and prepared to exact in what you want and expect. Keep record of everything you require, request, change, and expect. Do not be afraid to ask for exactly what you want.
March 23, 2017
Education Management, 51-200 employees
September 12, 2019

“Marketing360 Review”

OverallGreat company, great service, overall I give them a 10 out of 10.
ProsI love the service. They are a great company, very good at what they do. They offer great insight into marketing strategies and I couldn't be more happy with them.
ConsI feel they can be pricey in the sense that every thing that they do you get charged for. They are good at what they do so it makes it worth it but the cost can be difficult.

By Madwire on September 16, 2019
We appreciate the review! We are thankful for exceptional clients like yourself and we love seeing your success. Thanks again!
September 12, 2019
Jeffery C.
Sales Manager
Automotive, 11-50 employees
July 18, 2019

“The Best Bang for your buck”

OverallMy experience with Marketing 360 has been phenomenal. Marketing 360 has provided our business with the tools needed to be successful online. Once you sign on with Marketing 360, you have a kick off call that next day. The marketing 360 team makes the platform easy to understand, easy to set up, and easy to use. They even provide a free CRM that integrates perfectly into our sales funnel. There is not another digital marketing company out there that provides a full solution to small and medium size businesses.
Pros-Ease of Use -Fast and Friendly team -Quality of Work -Overall Cost "Bang for your Buck"
ConsThere was no con with this software, if you are a small to medium size business this is the best product on the market.

By Madwire on July 26, 2019
Thank you for your review Jeffery! We are so glad that Marketing 360 has worked so well for your needs. We look forward to seeing your future success! Thank you again Jeffrey!
July 18, 2019
Heather G.
Retail, 1-10 employees
September 7, 2018

“The best marketing platform out there!”

ProsThe Marketing 360 platform is super easy to use and navigate, even for someone like me who does not know that much about online marketing. The platform shows you any information you need to know with easy to understand percentages and graphs. The Marketing 360 team is super fast at resolving any issues you may have and are some of the most pleasant and courteous customer service professionals I have ever encountered.
ConsI not experienced any cons with this software.

By Madwire on September 10, 2018
Hi Heather! It's always nice to see a review from such a long-time customer. Thanks so much for taking the time! David has had a great time working with you over the years. I love hearing about your experience with our team. We strive to treat every client the way we would want to be treated ourselves - with respect. It takes a lot of guts to trust someone with the role of marketing your business. Thanks so much for your continued support!
September 7, 2018
Tim F.
December 6, 2017

“Great team that gets the job done on time and on budget!”

OverallI like the software for the review process but it didn't work the first couple of times and then you have to put a certain number of words in such as if you don't have anything negative to say you still have to type 100 words for that question to move to next field. Even now I cannot get the pull downs to work for Industry or Company Size.
ProsSimplicity of use and clean design. We have a pet supply website and have to learn enough software. This platform is intuitive and easy to use immediately.

By Madwire on December 19, 2017
Hi, Tim. We appreciate that! Thank you for taking the time to provide some input. We are thankful for your business!
December 6, 2017
Donna K.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees

“Awesome Company!”

OverallThis was a new concept for me learning the advertising/marketing spectrum of a business, however, Customer support representative and Marketing 360 has been a great company to work with as I have been walked through how to use, read, and know where our marketing dollars are being spent. They really care about our needs and budget as a small company.
ProsIt allows me to receive the information I need from our customers and gauge what market is most useful for us.
ConsIt provides me, personally, with way more information that I need, however, it is very beneficial to the owner of the company.
Recommendations to other buyersno
Jim B.
Management Consulting, Unspecified
August 30, 2016

“Simple solution to an extremely complicated world ”

ProsThe greatest thing about Madwire's products, services and the company as a whole... Is its people! Regardless how high tech and advanced a company's products and services are, if the personal interaction is lacking or if the customer service is mediocre .. Then the customers overall experience is going to be poor. Madwire offers a very advanced dashboard that provides an intense amount of realtime measures of the effectiveness of their performance plus an extremely knowledgeable and dedicated account executive to navigate the ocean of information. Bottom line... Results are all that matters... Our company's revenue more than doubled within the first 6 months of our relationship with Madwire. Digital marketing/branding is a complicated and complex necessity for any business that has a desire to grow. Madwire is the only thing a business owner needs to about digital marketing in order to master it.
ConsThe only thing I dislike about my experience with Madwire is that I didn't find them sooner.
Recommendations to other buyersAsk yourself these questions: "Is my goal to become a digital media ninja?" Or is my goal to "Increase revenue?" If your answer is the latter... Simply call Madwire.... I did and the Madwire team has radically improved our bottom line.
August 30, 2016
Caroline L.
Director of Marketing
Financial Services, 201-500 employees
May 23, 2019

“A True Partner”

OverallMarketing 360 is a true partner and simply an extension of our digital marketing team. As we built our marketing infrastructure and reporting, the M360 team worked with us to ensure all points of customer engagement were tracking properly and delivering accurate results that we could rely on. Now we can see the power of our marketing efforts and make strategic pivots that will help us reach our goals.
ProsThe Marketing 360 dashboard is very robust and allows for multiple custom views of digital marketing performance. It's also very easy to drill down to specific campaigns to understand engagement and conversion.
ConsIt does not include results for paid campaigns(Facebook and LinkedIn) and a separate report must be pulled. It also doesn't show the number of followers to our social pages which would be nice to have in one spot to understand the full engagement picture.
May 23, 2019
Anthony T.
Director of Operations
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
August 30, 2017

“Useful product for our online presence.”

OverallUseful product with constant improvements being made. Good support.
ProsThis product is very useful for tracking online traffic and performs well in accurately collecting data that our prospects provide. We can easily review and compare our marketing and online traffic results to see which periods outperform other periods (i.e. by week, month or year).
ConsHaving to remember which categories contain the specific information that I am seeking that is not clearly marked on the dashboard.
Chuck C.
President, Charles L. Curtis, P.A.
Legal Services, Self-employed

“I'm glad I switched.”

OverallBecause of my lack of technical knowledge and experience in internet marketing (one prior marketer), it has been a difficult learning curve to see what was done and why but because your company and most particularly, the support staff has/have been able to take the time to explain what has been done and why, I am most encourage that my ROI will eventually be realized.
ProsThe ability to reach more of my targets more effectively. By successively 'honing' the messages I've wanted to send and the targets I have wanted to reach, I have seen less of a response from those I used to hear from and who were not my targets and more from those I want to reach; albeit, the latter are fewer in number.
ConsBecause of my lack of technical knowledge and experience in internet marketing (one prior marketer), it has been a difficult learning curve to see what was done and why.
Lorrie C.
Owner/Manager
August 13, 2017

“Best Marketing Company ”

OverallWe are seeing a significant increase in traffic to our website and our revenues are increasing.
ProsOver the past several years, we have grown our business through partnerships with multiple marketing companies. It has been a challenge to find a company with the knowledge and experience to meet the unique needs of our business. Until now! The Alpha Team at Madwire/Marketing 360 have proven to be the perfect fit. They immediately engaged in learning all aspects of our business and have developed strategies that have proven to be effective in increasing traffic to our site and engaging our customers. In addition, their team approach includes us as owners/managers in the discussion process, resulting in making informed decisions to further our business. The team makes themselves easily accessible, and we have found their responsiveness to be top notch. Most impressive is the significant growth in visitors to our site and immediate revenue increase. No need to look any further for a marketing company to handle your business needs. We can't imagine a better choice than Madwire/Marketing 360!
August 13, 2017
Chris D.
Co-owner
Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees
August 29, 2016

“Great service and with a very useful marketing tool!”

OverallVery useful and thorough marketing tool for analyzing online sales and SEO with a great team that is diligent and hard-working.
ProsMultiple methods to view and analyze marketing ventures with the ability to customize and alter what methods we want to utilize. Easy to use and understand dashboard with many different tracking methods. Great customer service with a knowledgeable staff that is always willing to help and lend advice/ideas.
ConsThe system doesn't always have access to historical data sets (which seems to be getting better over time).
Recommendations to other buyersThe more you put in the more you get out but the team at mymarketing360 is very good at working independently as well making it a very flexible tool.
August 29, 2016