TXTImpact Ratings

Overall

About TXTImpact

TXTImpact, USA based leading provider of Business Text Message Marketing Services and SMS Marketing Solutions. TXTImpact was launched by Wire2Air in 2006 to offer web-based Text Messaging and Text Marketing Solutions to allow brands, agencies, and small businesses efficiently build integrated Text Messaging Marketing Campaigns and Text Messaging Services for business communication, emergency alerts for schools and colleges, Text voting service and Bulk Text messaging application. Learn more about TXTImpact

Benjamin T.
Marketing Head
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 13, 2019

“Great text software”

OverallThe customer service is wonderful. The owner responded a few technical issues I had within minutes. I have a lot of experience with texting services, and TXTImpact is the best one I have used. I highly recommend this product to anyone.
ProsEasy to use. Easy to add contacts and segment them into different groups. However, the number listed in the contact group doesn't always factor in opt-outs
ConsAlways feel like I'm refilling my account. And I don't like the "shorten link" option. I had a few times where it didn't link to where it was supposed to when I used it.
August 13, 2019
Lester B.
Software Developer
April 4, 2016

“SMS API”

OverallPros: The API is very easy to implement. The SMS API works so fast. We have a correct feedback from the wire2air customer service. We recommend this company. Cons: Some time is very hard to have support by phone, but it doesn't mean that we don't receive the correct customer service. By email it works perfect.
April 4, 2016
Delterese G.
Minister
March 14, 2016

“Great Job Wire2Air!”

OverallThe software is great. I had a few challenges in the beginning, but your customer service division (Richard) walked me through to a quick resolution. Now, if I can work on exporting the information so that it can be easily interpreted and used for the betterment of our organization.
March 14, 2016
John B.
February 18, 2016

“Very easy to use appointment reminder system”

OverallI loved TxtImpact appointment reminder system with RSVP feature. Now, I can fill my staffing voids without making 100s of calls. Just one text message to all 100 temp staff and get a confirmation with in few minutes.
February 18, 2016
Wallace N.
March 7, 2016

“Richard at customer care was very prompt and helpful in answering my questions on time. ”

OverallRichard at customer care was very prompt and helpful in answering my questions on time. He also matched a competitor pricing for us
March 7, 2016
Raena R.
Accounting Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
October 10, 2019

“Great!”

OverallWe like it, we will most likely continue using for our annual events.
ProsEasy to use and implement, exports were user friendly as well
ConsTexts lagged a bit when people were using it
October 10, 2019