Event Booking Engines Ratings

Overall
4.4/5

About Event Booking Engines

Event Booking Engines is a cloud based Event Booking solution for Venues, Restaurants and Hospitality Groups with features such as event based CRM, online payments, proposal and contract management, online contract signatures, BEO's, calendar, multi-location and room scheduling, staff scheduling, documents, ticket sales and lead tracking. We offer many product integrations as well. We help you to easily and centrally manage your business, save time, increase revenue and improve cash flow. Learn more about Event Booking Engines

Angela W.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
March 5, 2019

“Outstanding Support and Best Value”

OverallI have increased sales due to this service. I can easily track leads and export to my sales team to make calls and follow up with clients. The support is amazing. I love the online calendar feature and is does not cost an arm and a leg for it. The only other software company I found that offered an online calendar cost thousands of dollars and that is out of our budget for softwares.
ProsThe support I receive from the company. The thing about softwares is they all require time getting to know the system and figuring things out. What is important for me is having the support I need to figure it out. This company hands down has the best support I've seen in quite some time. I've tried different softwares and this one is a great fit for my needs. I also like the online calendar feature the most. It's a great sales tactic to potential clients. Gives them a sense of urgency to book as soon as possible or their date may be gone.
ConsI've been using this software for almost 1 year now. They are continuously sending updates and improving which is great. I really don't have any cons at the moment.

By Event Booking Engines on March 11, 2019
Thank you Angela, we greatly appreciate your review/feedback on our company and product. We are so happy we have increased your sales! Also, your product enhancement requests and our reciprocal product updates have been excellent and have made our product much stronger!
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
January 3, 2018

“Customer support is great and quick to respond. Some of the features are not intuitive, but clunky.”

ProsThe service, value, and many of the features are top notch. Overall, I am very happy with my choice to move forward with EBE. The calendar is easy to use, and while I haven't used the payments/contracts features, they seem like they will be a real help when we get into the heat of our event season.
ConsI'm not sure I'm using EBE in the exact way it was intended. My main goal is to have roughly 250-300 'calendar items' on the master calendar each year, with about 100 of those being events with a significant amount (roughly 20) of line items as event details. Creating proposals with many line items is a cumbersome process, having to go into different sections of EBE multiple times for one proposal. The 'wizard' has been helpful in mitigating some of the delays, but it is still a challenge. In general, it can be difficult to navigate the different "silos" of EBE, between line items, proposals, event page, and so on. These are notable but not insurmountable challenges and I am still happy with my decision to move forward with EBE.

By Event Booking Engines on January 8, 2018
Thank you for your review/feedback on our company and product! We reviewed your account and noticed that you have not setup or used the Event Wizard Autopilot feature which was rolled out several weeks ago. This feature allows you to create a Proposal with Line Items, Room Schedulings, Payments and Contracts in seconds and directly addresses your ease of use and time comments.
January 3, 2018
Gregory C.
Performing Arts, 1-10 employees
September 14, 2017

“This engine has got it where it counts. Love it! ”

OverallThis, plus QuickBooks, represents all I need for my back office systems. It's made my life 100x easier by keeping all of my data in one place. Plus, the embeddable contact forms and calendars are invaluable.
ProsIt's powerful, and it's a complete, all-in-one booking system. Previously, I had to use multiple different systems to coordinate bookings, and it was a nightmare. Now I can do it all in one database. A lifesaver.
ConsThis is still a work-in-progress in some areas. Also, it's not the shiniest or most intuitive user interface. However, what it may lack in style, it certainly makes up for in substance. Also, Andrei and his team are fantastic about making updates, implementing customer suggestions, and squashing bugs quickly if they come up. I've been nothing but impressed by EventBookingEngines so far.

By Event Booking Engines on September 15, 2017
Thank you Greg, greatly appreciate your review/feedback on our company and product! We will be back in touch with you shortly to discuss the user interface items you mentioned.
September 14, 2017
Vanessa O.
Venue Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
January 2, 2018

“Fast Service. Easy to use.”

OverallLess hands-on interaction between us and our leads/customers.
ProsI like the widgets for the website the most. Customer Service is fantastic...very personal. Streamlines a lot of the communication process between us and the customer.
ConsI wish the data entry form was all inclusive. One form to key in all event, room booking and payment information that then shows on Master Calendar. Too much room for error when keying in multiple sections during the initial setup process for an event. Also would like to see the reports have more options (for example: ability to pull report on and payment types, frequent customers, etc.)

By Event Booking Engines on January 3, 2018
Thank you Vanessa, greatly appreciate your feedback on our company and product! Regarding all inclusive data entry, we recently rolled out our Event Wizard with Autopilot, which allows you to create Room Schedulings, a Proposal, Payments and Contracts automatically on one page in seconds. The scheduled Rooms and Payments are immediately posted to the Master Calendar. I can cover details with you by phone. Regarding reporting, we currently provide Revenue Reporting by Location, Room, Event Category, Lead Source, Sales Rep, Payment Type and many other filters. We can certainly discuss this and any other reporting needs you may have.
January 2, 2018
January 9, 2018

“Lots to learn about the software but it so far has been a good place to keep all our events tracked.”

ProsMaster calendar, client and event tracking, sending contracts to be signed rather than having to pay for a separate service. Good, responsive tech support by phone or email--my many questions are quickly answered. Some good customization and integration options.
ConsPayments and invoicing are still not super clear to me. The flow of booking events is not as user-friendly as I'd like.

By Event Booking Engines on January 15, 2018
Thank you for your review/feedback on our company and product, greatly appreciated! We recently rolled out the Event Wizard with Autopilot which should greatly improve your ease of Event Booking and drastically reduce the time it takes as well. We are always open to continued discussion and based on your specific comments/needs/requests, providing additional enhancements in all areas of our product.
January 9, 2018
Kirby T.
Accountant
Events Services, 11-50 employees
March 5, 2019

“Terrific support and excellent software”

OverallVery positive. The staff is good at figuring out what you want and helping you accomplish it. And they are constantly upgrading the software.
ProsTotal functionality - can do almost anything you need for customer and event management. And the support is phenomenal! Ask a question and get your answer and followup almost immediately.
ConsA little bit complex, but that's due to the incredibly full functionality.

By Event Booking Engines on March 12, 2019
Thank you Kirby, we greatly appreciate your review/feedback on our company and product! We also greatly enjoy working with you and your team and remain totally committed to continued improvement and upgrades to ease of use and product feature set.
Charlie B.
Venue Operator
Entertainment, 11-50 employees
August 29, 2017

“Event Booking Engine has helped us streamline management of 3 historic theaters in Chicago.”

OverallEfficiency
ProsThe calendar is a breeze to use. Quick access on mobile too. Keeping track of past, present and prospective clients for future marketing is a plus. File uploads (ie. riders, flyers, rentals is a plus.)
ConsMaybe a few upgrades in the look of invoices sent to clients. Although, it is very logical and does not cause any problems with flow of event booking and management.

By Event Booking Engines on August 29, 2017
Thank you Charlie, greatly appreciate your review/feedback on our company and product! We will be back in touch with you shortly to discuss the invoice upgrades you mentioned.
August 29, 2017