Emphasys Ratings

Overall

About Emphasys

Real Estate's most trusted brokerage management software. Designed to automate commission calculations and handle all facets of back office accounting while delivering big data analytics to coach agents and increase business. All in one easy to use platform and the industry's tightest integration to QuickBooks. Learn more about Emphasys

Joyce Y.
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
October 6, 2017

“OUTSTANDING X10”

OverallEase and comfort of knowing that the job is done accurately, with quality of assurance, confidence and reliability.
Pros1. Outstanding software 2. Outstanding communications 3. Outstanding and most helpful staff (no matter who you speak with) 4. Outstanding turnaround time to get back if a message left. 5. Outstanding understanding of client (my) needs no matter how big or small. 6. Outstanding availability (easy access to you and staff) 7. Outstanding understanding the little people cause they matter too. 8. Outstanding annual updates and assistance with making sure they get done correctly 9. Outstanding ability to convey that we matter 10. Outstanding hearts of gold.

By Emphasys Software on October 10, 2017
Thanks for this great review, we're proud of our products and even prouder of the world class support team behind them!
October 6, 2017
Anne L.
Office manager
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
October 9, 2017

“Have used this for our small real estate office for 7 years. Great support.”

Overalleasy to use. great support. wide selection of reports for agents, management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, production, etc.
ProsI did not have an accounting background, and I found this easy to use. The support has been very helpful, patient and I love the way they connect to my computer and walk me thru the sessions. The company accountant who does our taxes is amazed and appreciative of the reports I can print out. The bosses and agents in our real estate office can have their production reports in just a few clicks on the keyboard. I recommend this.
ConsDoes not integrate with our real estate paperless system, yet. But it currently integrates with the other two systems, so there is hope.
October 9, 2017
March 5, 2018

“Robust, straight forward, and easy to learn.”

OverallI'm able to process all of my transactions through this system with easy. Plus the integrations are seamless, I don't have to wait for updates everything is instant.
ProsI was able to get the system and learn how to use in in no time. Navigating through the program is also a breeze. I like all the little reminders and automated features the system has to keep me up to date. Had everything I needed in one place for my accounting. Plus, I got to keep my Quickbooks.
ConsI wish there was something for my agents to access on the version of the product I purchased, not sure if it's an extra cost.
March 5, 2018
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
March 18, 2018

ProsExcellent Software. Keeps your real estate brokerage running smooth. Accounting, quickbooks, and reports all in one. I highly recommend this software to help run your real estate brokerage.
March 18, 2018
Nate W.
Principal Broker
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
October 11, 2019

“Bookkeeping Software for Real Estate Brokerages”

OverallWe found Emphasys to be reasonable in terms of pricing and customization. They were responsive to our frequent calls and complaints. Highly recommended for real estate brokerages looking for a bookkeeping solution.
ProsThe software is robust and an excellent resource for real estate brokerages looking for a book keeping solution. It is customizable to handle all types of income and expenses unlike many competitors who can only handle commission revenue and related expenses. The onboarding process is also very effective.
ConsEmphasys could improve their sales process. The handoff between the sales team and implementation team was not as smooth as we would have liked.
October 11, 2019
Chris D.

“Love It!”

OverallMy brokerage of 50+ agents converted from Lone Wolf to Emphasys about nine months ago. I couldn't be happier! Our previous provider wanted me to run my business around how there systems worked. Emphasys works to tailor there product to me! I am able to interface with my QuickBooks accounting system so everything works together. Even my accountant loves Emphasys because all the reports he needs can be pulled directly from QuickBooks instead of trying to figure out Lone Wolf's unique method of accounting. And all of this is at a fraction of the price I was paying!
Kendall C.

“Does the job”

OverallI am currently only using the back office component of Emphasys but does what I need. There are not a 1000 things that I need a program to do. There are a few things I need to do 1000 times. The only reason I rate ease of use as 4 star is because when I need to do something out of the ordinary it take a while for me to figure out where to go and how to set it up. But once things are set it works great. I do look forward to Realogy Crest intergration.
Chris S.
Owner/Broker

“Just What We Needed!”

OverallOur first two years of business we ran our books on QuickBooks Online, and we knew we needed to upgrade since our office was growing at a very fast pace. We researched software for about two years before we finally decided on Emphasys, but feel it was the smartest decision we could've ever made. Moira, and Jennifer really took the time to give detailed training, and setup QuickBooks so that our transfer was seamless. We have grown to over 70+ agents, and the software runs flawlessly.
Randal L.
Managing Broker
February 2, 2016

“Great Real Estate Reporting Software”

OverallWe just switched from a competitor to Emphasys and are so happy that we did. Emphasys is so easy to use both to input and pull out reports. It really saves time in processing, closing files and writing checks. When I was getting trained I was amazed at the ease and convenience of use. Moira is a rock star trainer and took the training at my pace and was always very helpful.
February 2, 2016
R R.
Admin
March 7, 2016

“We use primarily to track and close real estate sales and pay agents it rolls over to Quickbooks.”

OverallI have found Emphasis good to manage our pending and closed sales. I input each agent and we can track their commissions and office volume. I also use it for reports, Year to date, closed, upcoming closings, individual agent and more. The girls who trained me over a year ago are very nice and helpful when I have question.
March 7, 2016
Renee C.
Broker/ Owner
February 5, 2016

“Makes managing transactions a breeze. ”

OverallI have been using this program since 2013 and it has made running and tracking my real estate office transactions a breeze. It works with Quickbooks automatically importing all the data from back office to Quickbooks literally with the click of a button. I would highly recommend this software.
Lucy W.
March 3, 2016

“Great Customer Service”

OverallProvide very helpful training. Always reply promptly when I have questions. I like this software. It's easy to process and pull out reports that I need.
March 3, 2016