OutboundEngine Ratings

Overall

About OutboundEngine

Email marketing software that includes automated email newsletters, social media updates, and a branded business profile. Learn more about OutboundEngine

Danielle F.
Marketing Assistant
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
April 8, 2018

“Good program for email blasts”

OverallHelpful with my newsletter blasts
ProsThe feature to see how many people opened and/or clicked on my newsletters give me the ability to see what my clients are interested in.
ConsThe design capabilities seem limited. I would prefer it to give me more abilities to customize my newsletters.

By OutboundEngine on June 17, 2019
Hi Danielle, Thanks so much for sharing your experience with OutboundEngine! While we do use a template to guide email newsletter creation, we have a few options in the application to allow you to customize them. Feel free to contact our customer success team from 8 am - 6 pm M-F CST at 888-988-5526 or support@outboundengine.com -- they'd love to help! Thanks, OutboundEngine (888) 988-5526 support@outboundengine.com
April 8, 2018
Bill V.
Insurance, 1-10 employees
October 3, 2017

“People there are great. Used customer service several times with very high service every time.”

OverallContent for my social media and a newsletter email for my clients.
ProsContent is good and the delivery is great. They do both email newsletters and social media posting to the top major ones.
ConsYou cannot customize the content. It would be useful to have some more control of the details of the content.
October 3, 2017
James S.
October 24, 2017

October 24, 2017
Shelley H.
Marketing Manager
October 11, 2017

“I have helped agents set up and use this program to help them keep up with Social Media posting.”

ProsI like that once you set it up you don't really have to think about it much more after that and it automatically sends out content at specified times for you.
ConsI really do not like that it sends the same content out for different customers, it doesn't let you customize the articles themselves to add you own flair to it either.
October 11, 2017
Heather B.
May 5, 2016

“Great Program that creates our newsletters for us!”

OverallOutbound Engine creates our newsletters for us, giving us time to take care of business. Newsletters look professional and content is all relevant to our insurance business.
May 5, 2016
bobby c.
October 4, 2016

“great social media tool”

OverallGreat social media tool. It makes managing my social media posts and interactions easy and automated.
October 4, 2016