OptimizePress Ratings

Overall
3.6/5
3.3/5

About OptimizePress

Landing page tool that builds landing pages, membership portals, and blog sites using WordPress plugin formats. Learn more about OptimizePress

Jorden B.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
March 16, 2018

“I have had good and bad experiences with Optimize Press. In my opinion it has gone downhill.”

OverallWhen it was first released it helped me grow my business and my online membership site. I was able to build sales pages, optin forms and an entire membership site which I still use and have. It was amazing when it first came out and was really cutting edge.
ProsWhen Optimize Press was first released it was cutting edge at the time. It did everything I need. Helped me build my websites and membership sites. It was great functionality and helped me start my online business.
ConsI believe that because they offer a 1 time payment and not a reoccurring charge Optimize Press doesn't stay up-to date or is the cutting edge anymore. I have experience several annoying bugs with the software, a lot of glitches making me so frustrated at times. I know they have put a lot of effort to make it butter but right now it has been passed by other page builders. I can't recommend this software anymore due to all the issues I have experienced. If they would charge monthly and be able to pay developers they could make this software great but there is just a lack of support now.
March 16, 2018
Gordon F.
Honcho
E-Learning, Self-employed
August 15, 2017

“Makes page building a snap. Great tool for creating landing pages, courses, etc.”

OverallIt's fast, easy and effective.
ProsVery robust and feature-rich. Fast and easy to learn. Create anything from a simple landing page, to a complete membership site within this tool.
ConsCost. Complexity. Demanding on system and browser resources. Page builder doesn't play well on mobile and tablet devices.
August 15, 2017
Luis G.
E-Learning, 11-50 employees
May 16, 2019

“Extremely poor support”

OverallTheir launch suite is excellent. Many good features.
ProsOnce you learn it is a great plugin, very complete. I give them that.
ConsThe support team addressed our first difficulty in time. We were happy. The second time around we sent a ticket, that was responded promptly, where they requested login details from our site. After sending the details one full week passed without resolving the issue. A new ticket was sent, where the defended themselves, touting the fact they had responded quickly the first time, apologizing for the delay and requesting the login details one more time. I did send the details and two more days have gone without them helping us. I am left under the impression that either they simply do not follow up on tickets, or simply could not resolve the issue and simply hide from the customer. I feel extremely disappointed, since we are in the middle of a course launch and have been left in the dark.
May 16, 2019
Gordon F.
E-Learning, Self-employed
October 3, 2016

“Designing pages is a snap with OptimizePress”

OverallThis tool was recommended by a colleague, and I'm so glad I took his advice. It's fast and easy to build great looking websites using OP. Great tutorial library from the developer himself...
ProsFast Powerful Feature-Rich Valuable
ConsDoesn't work well on tablets and mobile..
October 3, 2016
Bryan D.
FOunder
Financial Services, Self-employed
September 30, 2019

“OptimizePress 3 once again proves to still be the worst Wordpress plugin ”

OverallWorst online company for any Wordpress plugin. Also, my hosting provider knew about this them for the number of Wordpress plugin conflicts they bring.
ProsThis thing is utterly useless. The new OptimizePress 2 is crap where it does not work. It take days to get a response on open tickets. 2 weeks later, there is no end in site with wanting access to my FTP My hosting provider warned me about this Wordpress plugin with the huge number of conflicts with other popular plugins. No reasonable business owner would allow a vendor to potentially monkey with settings on a live revenue generating website. Now they don't want to refund based on this. As a result, credit card chargeback was issued since they don't respect customers when things don't work out.
ConsEasy but embedded videos do not work. Support had unreasonable demands. They want your money so banks are involved to get it back
September 30, 2019
Rostane G.
Communication Director
International Trade and Development, 11-50 employees
December 4, 2018

“It was great... I guess it's better !”

ProsI used it a couple of years a go for a specific client and it was very good and easy to use and the client was happy, so I was !
ConsIt was still a bit complex back then, the learning curve was a bit long but the overall project went well so it's all good.
December 4, 2018
Lakshmia F.
Business Coach & Consultant
April 25, 2018

“Wanted to love it, ending up ditching it.”

ProsPricing was good Support is pretty good Comes with plug and play templates Works on Wordpress Integrates with most programs
ConsThe code is HORRIBLE. If you have to remove the pages, the code left behind is so awful! Expect to spend time cleaning that up. Personalization was hard Can't use custom fonts unless you use Youtube to teach you
April 25, 2018
Shahram S.
Freelancer
May 7, 2018

“Best funnel marketing integration with Wordpress”

OverallI could have my marketing funnel within Wordpress well integrated!
ProsWe build a complex funnel with Optimize for a health product. It integrates well with WordPress. It integrates well with Facebook comments integration on our Wordpress site.
ConsI wish there was more integration with other Wordpress plugin shortcodes. Though most of them integrates well, but at times there is a conflict with its Java script.
May 7, 2018
Erik H.
December 14, 2016

“Optimizepress Review”

OverallI really enjoy working in Optimizepress. I have built a total of four websites using the product and each time it gets easier and easier. They continuously are adding new, pertinent features. It is a great value for the money.
December 14, 2016
Yolanda H.
Marketer
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
April 10, 2019

“All in one tool”

OverallExcellent experience. I will be using OP for a long time. Looking forward to OP3
ProsAfter searching long and hard, I chose OP as my tool of choice for my online course training. The tools and feature are great. You can use the solutions and templates out of the box. OP provided the greatest value for money compared to competitors
ConsIt takes time to learn, but once you know it, it is a breeze. Customer service could be a lot better though. The system takes a toll when using OP.
April 10, 2019