Motus Ratings

Overall

About Motus

The Motus platform streamlines administrative tasks, provides fair and accurate vehicle reimbursements, mitigates risk, and offers actionable data insights - all designed to provide your mobile workers with the freedom to allocate their time in ways that make them happiest. Learn more about Motus

Wholesale, 51-200 employees
December 29, 2018

“New to IRS approved FAVR”

OverallWe have saved on some spend for mileage while increasing employees net pay. We were able to take the savings and invest it in other employee benefits across the whole company. Overall it was such a positive move, I don't know why we didn't do it sooner.
ProsThe software interface is very simple and designed to optimize the user experience. The admin portal gives the greater amount of info and is more complex, but that is necessary. This was one of my favorite roll outs I've ever done because the process was so easy and painless. As a company, our employees netted more money than our old program, and we paid less. It was a great win/win scenario and my only regret is not doing it sooner.
ConsThe mileage tracking app is not perfect. It is something that we have seen improvements on, but tied to OS issues, the difference between Android and iOS users is pretty big. Many employees have struggled with reduced battery life when auto tracking miles, but also there has been a lot of employees uncomfortable with tracking apps in general. Motus does not make it easy to track and input mileage a different way than the app.
December 29, 2018
Tim V.
Fleet Manager
Wholesale, 201-500 employees
September 25, 2019

“Motus makes it easy to manage mileage reimbursement”

OverallMotus has lowered our mileage reimbursement expenses by almost $200 a month by allowing us to subtract the employee's daily commute from their business mileage. Multiply that by 20 or so business days each month, and it significantly lowers the amount of mileage that needs to be reimbursed.
ProsMotus puts an app in the hands of an employee driver allowing the company to capture trip details including date and time each time a driver makes a stop. It lowered our vehicle expenses because it took away the guesswork, and the trips are validated by GPS.
ConsIt is not able to do a standard distance daily commute like my previous mileage administrator did. My previous administrator was bought and merged with Motus, and most of their checks and balances can be manipulated by a motivated driver.
September 25, 2019
Mary C.
Sales Rep
Building Materials, 501-1000 employees
October 1, 2018

“The Best! ”

OverallOverall, I recommend every business to use this for employees who drive a lot!
ProsMotus makes mileage logs easy and fast to submit.
ConsThere are no cons so far for me. I have been using this for about a month, and really like it!
October 1, 2018
david k.
corporate safety manager
Construction, 501-1000 employees
August 30, 2018

“Motus”

OverallIt works like it says it should.
ProsMotus is a easy program to use. The phone app helps a lot.
ConsThe lack of being able to edit start and end times is an issue. I would like summit miles daily not monthly.
August 30, 2018
Capital Markets, 10,001+ employees
January 28, 2019

“Mile Logs are Easy Again/Money Saver”

ProsMotus makes logging mileage easy. The phone all is seamless and efficient. Useful tool for many different business functions.
ConsNo cons at this time! I think the post-merger communications have been strong.
January 28, 2019
Rob M.
VP
Construction, 501-1000 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
October 23, 2018

“Merger with competitor”

OverallMotus wants me to take my time to upload all the data provided to the company they merged with. My time is valuable to me as well. Asked for supervisor and was told there were not available. Customer service was poor at best.
ProsSystem seemed fine to work with. Nothing else to say.
ConsThe work I had to do because of a merger they performed for their benefit.
October 23, 2018