AlmaBay Ratings

Overall

About AlmaBay

Almabay creates a contemporary and aesthetically pleasing alumni website for the institute. Through this website vision and mission of the organization is shared with the alumni. Alumni get their individual login and password from where they can engage fellow alumni and students socially and professionally. Alumni can login from their personal ids, facebook or linkedin thus keeping the information updated and relevant. Learn more about AlmaBay

Uttam K.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
July 30, 2018

“it was a nice experience, The interface was easy to understand.”

OverallBy using this i have met with many colleagues, classmate , who was not in my contact. Thanks to AlmaBay.
Pros AlmaBay is a great platform for searching of jobs, finding classmate, new people. It provides an easy way to interact with people around the world. It is a great tool to build network between student as well to manage alumni of schools, institutions.Its a great tool which provides student alumni relationship and helps in the placements of current students. You have to just create an account , login to account, and you will gate all updates. By using this platform i have met many of colleagues , my classmate , who were not in my contact. One word fro this application -"Awesome Application". Thanks AlmaBay. I am really fond of you.
ConsAs Being user i have not seen any issue with software . This is a great concept by developer to build such awesome application. If i will find any issue , bug or difficulty during use of it. I will update regarding it.
July 30, 2018
Yurismar G.
Teacher
Primary/Secondary Education, 10,001+ employees
July 11, 2018

“Since I met it, I use it”

ProsFor my ALMABAY is a great application for both searching for jobs, as well as for finding friends, it can also be used to create a network of school contacts for both active students and alumni, in the Educational Unit where I work and it is very good
ConsI have no disadvantage to highlight, it is a free application and with many useful functions to offer what I think is great, so I use it very often.
July 11, 2018
Vanessa M.
Personal docente
May 22, 2018

“As a teacher, I recommend it”

ProsIn the institution where I work they are using ALMABAY, it is an excellent application to keep in contact both the current students and the alumni with the educational establishment.
ConsI have no complaints about this application, I think it is very good, it is also free what is very attractive for public institutions like the one I work for.
May 22, 2018
Marcoli B.
Profesor
June 4, 2018

“It's great”

Overallcommunicate with my entire educational community efficiently
ProsWhat I like most is that it is very easy to use, very intuitive and totally free, which allows everyone in my school to make use of this application.
ConsI really do not have any complaints I think it is very complete and about what happens my expectations therefore I recommend it
June 4, 2018
Rakesh A.
Vice President
Education Management, 11-50 employees
August 2, 2016

“This is the future”

OverallI think this is the future of social networking. I can handle my professional, social and all other networks including alumni network form one place.
ProsIntuitive, meaningful and fun
ConsWaiting for app
Recommendations to other buyersNo
August 2, 2016
Snehasish M.
Senior Software Developer
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
August 6, 2016

“Best Platform to connect”

OverallI found this platform best way to connect with my friends,seniors,juniors , batchmates and also I found Mentors who are guiding me on regular basis.
ProsEverything is coming to me based on my needs whether it is my personal need or professional need.
Recommendations to other buyersI recommend this software to each of my friend to have meaning contribution in their lives.
August 6, 2016
Darielys G.
Aprendiz
1001-5000 employees
May 29, 2018

“Excellent, I love to use it”

ProsSince recently we started using it in school, I love that I can contact my friends at school who have already graduated for this application
Cons Amo ALMABAY I have nothing negative to say I'm really love with all the things I can do with this application
May 29, 2018
SHRUTI P.

“Amazing”

OverallProduct with amazing features that also helps in placement of current students and provides a strong alumni student relationship. A must buy for an organizations.
Sohajbir U.
April 15, 2016

“A good software for the institutes”

OverallIts a great software which helps to provide student alumni relationship and helps in the placements of current students.