Teach n Go Ratings

Overall

About Teach n Go

Teach'n Go is a powerful, easy to use School Management Software. With Teach 'n Go you can - get a quick overview of upcoming lessons and view accurate, up-to-date lesson records from all of your teachers in real-time. Schedule lessons on custom or recurring days, assign a teacher, location and students. Teachers can take attendance and view attendance history for individuals or classes. Teachers can interact with students through our group SMS function. Learn more about Teach n Go

Tia T.
CEO & Founder
March 26, 2019

“EFFICIENCY OF TEACH N GO”

OverallThere have been benefits and it's appealing to parents. Overall, we are very pleased with Teachngo, however, there is room for improvement. Personally, I would prefer more support for people like me who did not grow up with technology.
ProsWhat we find very useful is how transparent information is for both teachers and parents. We log notes/remarks/grades etc frequently and can easily refer back to them during parents' meetings or when taking over a group from a new teacher. I like the payment receipt system as we can send them by sms and we don't waste paper. Homework is put online and this is very helpful to parents if their children have missed a lesson.
ConsI'm not keen on the outstanding payments system - I think reminders should be sent automatically to parents and this has caused some parents to delay several months in paying - and - I find it difficult to monitor. Also, if you unenrolled a student from a group and then changed them to another group outstanding payments show up in their account and some parents complain about that. It would be nice if the system could work out overall averages for groups - and if the uploading of powerpoint/keynote was more compatible with Apple.
Philip C.
English Teacher
April 2, 2019

“A constructive Review”

OverallThe Experience is a great one. It all looks fresh and well built. It's a great tool for both students and teachers. I find it still lacks a few great improvements but still it's a solid and great management tool with lots to offer.
ProsThe ease of the system is great. I find the whole integration of buttons with the interface to provide a great experience for student and teacher alike.
ConsI would like a whole series of improvements. I find that very often students have long loading times when trying to sign in the system. I would have liked a custom grade book where I could upload all the new grades per lesson for each student. That would be a great time saver especially if it could find the average grade per student on a variety of specifications. It would also be great to implement a print whole schedule with the details of each lesson per class and all class lessons details together. Finally, it would be great if we had the ability to change the usernames of our students, not only their passwords.

By Teach n Go on April 13, 2019
Hi Philip - thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us such valuable feedback. We are rolling out new feature improvements very soon and will consider your feedback for the ongoing development of the software. Happy Teaching! The Teach 'n Go team
April 2, 2019
Teresa C.
Receptionist and Administrator
Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees
March 26, 2019

“Easy to use and quick to update ”

OverallEvery record for each student can be updated within a matter of a couple of minutes, the information collated within our Teach n Go aids with our reporting and tracking.
ProsIt is easy to use and easy to teach colleagues to use. Very easy to upload basic information of both students and Teachers
ConsLack of reporting tools - it runs a basic export of information but any reports have to be done manually using this basic export of information

By Teach n Go on April 17, 2019
Hi Teresa - thank you for your feedback. You will be happy to know that we will be rolling out a reporting section very soon :) Thank you Mark Jones
Vasiliki P.
Assistant manager

“My experience”

OverallIt is user-friendly and easy to learn. You can manage your lesson at anytime and anywhere.
ProsThe thing I like most about the software is that I can use it anywhere at anytime. My stedents love the reward system and they can find my notes, attachments and links easily. I can also communicate with parents at anytime by sending them an email or SMS.
ConsThe only thing I don't like about is that we cannot export a student's report. We have discussed with the previous team and they ensure us that it would be done by the year.
Egli S.
Secretary/ student afairs
Education Management, 11-50 employees
March 26, 2019

“perfect programme to organise schools”

Overallup to now it was very good and helpful , both for me the administrator of the school but also for the teachers and students
Prosthat i was able to organize easy all the schedule and lessons and teachers and students. Also very easy to use and to share.
Consthe programme.. we need more clear pages

By Teach n Go on April 13, 2019
Hi Egli, Thank you for your feedback! Email me directly @ mark@teachngo.com and we can discuss how we can make the application more clear for you and your team. Thanks, Mark Jones
Anna P.

“ Teach n Go Review”

OverallSmooth but there are a few improvements that need to be made
ProsIt's useful for parents and teachers and user-friendly
ConsIt has been having problems logging in lately more than in the past.
Akis P.
Music, 1-10 employees

“AIMUSICLAB review”

ProsIt is very user friendly and helps with our everyday administrative duties.
ConsThe logistical part of the site should be more detailed and more advanced.
Matt M.
April 15, 2019

“Great Program”

ProsIt stores all of our student data and allows us to clearly organise my business.
ConsWe had to use Quickbooks for our invoices.
April 15, 2019
Evaggelia C.
School Owner and Director of Studies
May 17, 2019

“a school management system”

ProsIt has helped me with managing my school, teachers, parents, payments, lessons and it has improved my relationship with the costumers. I can also text parents, email them through the software and leave them notes for each lesson and document the lessons and homework. It has also offered a behaviour management system that students have instant access to and allows my teachers to have control of their lessons.
ConsThese are minor issues and suggestions for improvement: 1. the attachments can include photos that parents can look at once they click on the lesson. 2. the parents should somehow get notified when they have messages or attachments 3. improve the mobile-friendly version or create an app with better interface
Bryan H.
Teacher and Coach
Education Management, 11-50 employees
May 28, 2019

“Keeping up with my players”

OverallOverall this system is a great tool to have. But like most systems it has its flaws.
ProsTeach n Go allows me as a coach to keep with what is going on with my players in the classroom and their discipline record. It is easy to use and it is a powerful tool to have at my disposal. It allows me to already have lesson plans made up for future classes. I also allows me as teacher and coach to interact with my kids and players.
ConsAt times the customer support can be hard to deal with. The payment system can also be hard to deal with to.
May 28, 2019
Nana B.
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
December 8, 2016

“Brilliant for organising classes”

OverallI tried this along with another piece of software to help organize my classes, and this software came out the best hands down. The user interface is very intuitive, pretty and seamless
ProsVery user friendly, robust and complete
ConsSometimes a bit slow, customer service is slow to respond
Recommendations to other buyersNot really
December 8, 2016