CallHub Ratings

Overall

About CallHub

Easy to use SMS marketing software for broadcast campaigns. Manage replies using automated keyword responses and sync activity with your CRM. CallHub is a pay as you service with zero subscriptions. We also provide innovative text-based signup campaign to collect data from on the ground campaigns. CallHub is perfect for businesses, member organizations, and nonprofits who want to engage actively with their customers. Learn more about CallHub

Merrill O.
Deputy Chair Information Technology
Civic & Social Organization, 201-500 employees
June 26, 2019

“Excellent tool for Call Center and SMS messaging with strong CRM integration”

OverallCallHub has helped us solve a crucial need of being able to phone bank our members to inform them of key events and voting and election requirements. It was smooth to implement and has excellent integration with our membership database, allowing us to eliminate data silos and actively track response rates and needed follow-up in real time. And, it has been a very cost-effective solution as we could gauge our cost outlays before each campaign.
ProsCallHub is a very flexible and easy to manage Call Center phone-banking tool that is focused on serving political and issue advocacy organizations. The user interface is very intuitive - especially for callers, who can work remotely and make all calls entirely within a web browser. The experience of nearly 1600 remote volunteer was consistently positive. Backend integration with CRM/Membership management platforms is extensive, including NationBuilder, SalesForce, Action Network, and others is extensive. CallHub also integrates with Zapier. Our implementation with NationBuilder allows for 2-way data flow and immediate database updates with selected Tags, Survey Responses, and Notes from calling activity allowing for direct post-call follow-up. The CallHub platform can easily scale to large implementations and their Customer Care team has proven to be very responsive. One of the best features is their no-cost sign-up and pay-as-you-go pricing model which makes it very easy to get started and see how well it works within your organization.
ConsThere were some initial issues with importing calling scripts, but regular improvements in the user interface and backend functionality by CallHub has resolved this. There is still some room for improvement with the tools available for managing calling Agents within the system, especially when we had such a high number of volunteers.
June 26, 2019
Jordan B.
Director of Development and Election Readiness

“Indispensable campaign tool”

OverallOverall, I have continued to use CallHub for several years and have appreciated the improvements I have seen over this time. I find the SMS Broadcast feature is an invaluable way to mobilize volunteers during a campaign, as it allows me to reach dozens of people at once in a way that gets far higher response than email, and allows me to carry on two-way communication with them. I have also used CallHub to run phone campaigns during elections for voter outreach and Get Out the Vote (GOTV) efforts, and between elections to invite people to events. I have also used the Voice Broadcast feature in various ways, from inviting people to events to, in one case, contacting almost every household in a small province to generate leads for people wanting more information about a plebiscite that was taking place.
ProsAs someone who has managed and worked on a lot of campaigns and use NationBuilder as my primary database/website solution (which CallHub integrates beautifully with), CallHub has become my go-to platform for affordable phone canvassing campaigns, voice broadcasts and text message blasts. In particular, text message blasts are the single most useful tool for volunteer mobilization that I have used in recent years.
ConsWhile CallHub works without a hitch at least 99% of the time, occasionally I or my call agents still run into unexplainable bugs that can temporarily bring campaigns to a halt. That is of course frustrating for both volunteers and for campaign organizers, especially in the high-pressure context of a campaign where every minute of delay can mean one less contact with a voter.
Julie B.
Work At Home Business Owner
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
January 24, 2017

“Callhub is the wave of the cell phone future!”

OverallI'd gladly love to contribute my "2 cents". A dear friend introduced me to this awesome communication tool for an online marketing business we worked on together. The ease of setting up campaigns (which you've updated since the original process-:O) has made getting my messages out to interested prospects sooooo much easier! Many systems out there have you spend too much time trying to figure out how to work them vs. using it to connect with people. Callhub is the answer now and always will be for my marketing purposes! Thanks for the brainchild gang. Gratefully, Julie Barkley - www.moneymadeybyhelpingothers.biz
ProsEase of campaign set up and sending.
ConsI haven't located the feature that permits me to download all at one time the responses that were positive after sending out a campaign. That functionality will enable me to at-a-glance quickly connect with those that are interested.
Recommendations to other buyersAt the present time and for the way that I use the software, it's working just fine, but, in the future, it would be nice to have the ability to ad graphics or some more eye appealing features than just 'text'. :O)

By Gaglers on January 25, 2017
Hi Julie, Thank you so much for the review. It means a lot. We've taken your feedback to the engineering team.
January 24, 2017
Anthony O.
Broker
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, Self-employed
November 20, 2018

“Ever Since I started Using Call Hub”

OverallMy experience with Call Hub overall is a very positive one and will continue to use it consistently. It raises my bottom line cash flow. Invest a little but the return is much more.
ProsI am able to reach and respond to my clients that answer their phone which saves me soooooomuch time dialing out to them one by one.
ConsThe least thing I liked about the software is the phone numbers I rent doesn't tell me if they are expired or not.
Ashley C.
Special Assistant
Political Organization, 11-50 employees
March 20, 2019

“Call Hub Customer Care is the best!”

ProsCall Hub is the best and fastest when is comes to contacting their customer care. All my problems when using them have been solved in record speed. Very helpful, when making a lot of calls. I have never made so many calls in my life, nor would that have been possible without the help of Call Hub!
ConsOnly wish that some of the glitches, which are rare, did not happen like when you are making a call and the page on the screen has not turned yet. Then again, it could just be my internet speed.
March 20, 2019
Alexandra C.
Public Policy, 11-50 employees
November 21, 2018

“Excellent Customer Service and Use of Call Hub very easy!”

OverallOverall, I am very happy with Call Hub and we are continuing to use this for all our outreach. God bless!
ProsCall Hub has the best customer service. They are quick either by email or by the chat box feature. I usually received a reply within a few hours. Very professional. Call Hub is very easy to use and I like the way everything can be tweaked. We use this to call our donors and it has shown to be extremely usefully!
ConsI wish that there was an option, when more that one state is added into the system that they can keep it all in order, when uploading the file. For example, if I have a call sheet with names from VA, MI, and CA, I have it in order in my excel, but Call Hub randomly mixes it up, so I end up jumping around. It would be great to see this fixed.
Eli Z.
Articling Student
Law Practice, Self-employed
November 20, 2018

“Very low cost product, but you get what you pay for”

OverallWhen call hub works, it works well and it delivers results. When it doesn't work, it can be a hair pulling process with long wait times and many "we'll add that to the development list" type answers.
ProsThe collective texting is a very powerful tool and fairly unique in the market. The calling features are fairly intuitive, and once you figure it out, many calls can be sent easily. Onboarding agents is a short and simple process. Since this is browser based, I've set up distributed networks across large geographic areas with relative ease. Especially for older people, app or software downloads is a major barrier thay Callhub doesn't have. Also, the team has made many changes based on problems I've found. Sometimes, too slowly, but it is clear the development team is good at listening to and understanding the problems faced by customers.
ConsThe customer service is easily the worst part about Callhub. The team tries, and fails, to provide rapid, responsive, and effective customer service. Their front line agents do not have the technical capacity to fix most problems. The handful of people who can fix the problems do so fairly slowly, if they can at all. Further, the customer service team fails to anticipate the needs of their clients. For instance, I had a use case where the amount of calls I wanted to make in a day was not technically possible on Callhub. I sent numerous emails about having to dial the large amount of numbers, and nobody thought to inform that it would be impossible.
Seth S.
Director of Operations
Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees

“Solid Solution ”

ProsWe use Callhub for multiple processes in 9ur dual sided marketplace and it makes the process easy and smooth to be able to reach out and track campaign success.
ConsThe ability to have interaction and dialogue via texts so far seems limited after the initial reach out.
Leslie S.
Production Manager
Insurance, 11-50 employees
August 31, 2016

“CallHub surpasses the other guys!”

OverallIf I could give the customer support more than 5 stars I would. The team is so friendly, easy to work with and assists wherever they can. It is a joy to work with them.
ProsVery easy to use. I compared to several other services and am very happy that we have chosen to do business with them.
ConsNo comments on this. I am happy.
August 31, 2016
Isabelle C.
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
February 22, 2019

“Unlimited Agents For Optimal Communication Campaigns”

OverallCallHub is the best solutions I have used up to now for my communication campaigns. I will keep using and do recommend strongly!
ProsOne of the thing that I love with CallHub is the unlimited agent options: they do not place any limits on how many agent accounts can be set up. This greatly optimized our communication campaigns, leading to meeting our goals at 115%.
ConsSometimes, when we try to open CallHub, it doe not open instantly. But nothing more to worry about.
February 22, 2019
Luji S.
C.E.O.
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
November 20, 2018

“Best Way To Contact Clients”

OverallVery positive and affordable.
ProsEase of use and customer support. Call clarity is of uptmost importance to us.
ConsSlight delay in contact with customer support. This is due to time xone difference.
Robert F.
Retired translator
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 5001-10,000 employees
November 20, 2018

“My experience with CallHub”

OverallOK
ProsThe automated and free telephony, and the opportunity to urge fellow Democrats to vote
ConsThe scripts were long, complicated, and difficult to print

By Gaglers on November 26, 2018
Thanks for your feedback Robert. I can see how the ability to print scripts can be useful. I'll pass it along as a feature request to our product team.
Keith R.
Coordinating Committee
Public Safety, 1-10 employees
November 19, 2018

“Sherwood Firewise Notification System Test”

OverallSherwood Firewise Communities is a group of about 2,000 homes and 5,000 people. We are testing the CallHub service and so far sent a text notification to a small group with success and relative ease of setup. Next step is to determine capability of volume service and method to program notification list as well as templates for incident reports.
ProsVery straightforward setup and execution. Tested text service to test group and all worked as designed. Next test will include voice and email.
ConsNot sure about ability to upload large volume of records in csv format into a relational database to create and save queries on CallHub. Could create queries off-line and upload csv files for each Group to CallHub but not sure about CallHub storage capacity. Want to contact about 2,000 people at the same time.
Richard B.
Managing Director
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
July 4, 2016

“Great but needs work”

OverallI find the service great but there are times when the call quality is just not what it should be. We've investigated our line spread but that's not the main cause It's young and will only improve
ProsThe capability to have a truly mobile business with agents working from and environment they prefer.
ConsCall quality is not always what you want sometimes experiencing delays in the other person hearing you and worst, so bad that the other person just hangs up
Recommendations to other buyersThere should be a report that indicates how long the call was not just the cost of the call

By Gaglers on July 5, 2016
Hi Richard, thank you for your feedback. If you had let us know the issues with quality earlier we could've moved to you different routes. Unfortunately due to the limited customers from your country, we couldn't anticipate it. We will change your routes and this issue of quality you face should be resolved.
July 4, 2016
Wendy M.
1-10 employees
June 15, 2016

“Easy and Affordable Love this Software ”

OverallCall hub managed to make this marketing program easy and also affordable . I love this dialer , sms marketing program and robo dialer the team of Call Hub did a wonderful job !!
ProsVery easy to use and also affordable and a all in one marketing tool .
Conswhen uploading leads to the dailer it should be more options for the excel spread sheet
Recommendations to other buyersKeep up the great work in creating this software

By Gaglers on June 17, 2016
Thank you Wendy! We've shared your feedback with our product team.
June 15, 2016
Anthony H.
Board Chairperson
Political Organization, 11-50 employees
November 20, 2018

“When it works, it works great”

OverallI find that Callhub makes it easier to manage phone call campaigns and to get data back into our database, and it does so at a much more affordable rate than what I'd be paying otherwise. However my experience with them thus far has been hit or miss. I am actively researching competing options.
ProsCallhub makes it very easy to get up and running with a calling campaign. I find the integration with Nationbuilder to be extremely useful.
ConsCallhub failed when I needed it the most. In the middle of a campaign it took more than 20 minutes to connect a call or wouldn't connect at all. The issues persisted enough that we had to abandon using Callhub for our campaign. When I tried to troubleshoot the issue with their support team it took days to hear back from them.
Joanna K.
Marketing Director
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
November 21, 2018

“Affordable Option for Customer SMS Outreach”

ProsCallHub has been investing in a better user experience and we've noticed. It's been pretty easy for us to quickly send sms campaigns around product announcements and other important updates. Email alone doesn't cut it anymore, so an SMS option is important. CallHub is a very inexpensive option for us to do this outreach.
ConsEach time we send a campaign, we are having to pull our list from our CRM and upload to CallHub, as our list is constantly evolving, and we don't have an integration. Removing that step would bring so much more simplicity to this task, and help us to communicate more frequently through sms.
Edgar M.
Managing Director

“CallHub Review”

OverallOverall good product but there is room for improvement especially with customer support.
ProsVery efficient product with many features.
ConsNot user friendly and it would be ideal to have instant customer support, especially when you are in the middle of a campaign and need results.

By Gaglers on November 26, 2018
Hi Edgar, our design team has already taken up the task of improving user experience. You should see the changes over the coming weeks. If there are specific hurdles you'd like us to address, please reach out to us at support@callhub.io.
Mike C.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

“Great Text Solution”

OverallCallHub support quickly answered questions. Although we have just started using CallHub, it appears to efficient and more cost effective than our previous texting service.
ProsCallHub has a tremendous number of features, but in my case I just needed an easy to use, economical SMS text broadcast service. CallHub meets my needs perfectly, yet allows me to add features in the future. The orientation information/videos are very helpful.
ConsThere were a few topics that the orientation did not cover but are basic to text services. Nonetheless, I had to contact support to confirm. Example is how to opt out of messages.

By Gaglers on November 26, 2018
Hi Mike, thank you for your feedback. Please reach out to us at support@callhub.io for specific information you'd like to see during the orientation. We'd be more than happy to create content that helps you get the most out of the SMS broadcast service.
MICHAEL D.
Liaison
51-200 employees
June 29, 2016

“CallHub Review”

OverallThis has helped us tremendously with our communications in our community. When we have an issue we need to notify people about quickly, this does the job.
ProsOnce it has the contacts in it, it is pretty easy to use. And the speed with which it gets the message out is great.
ConsAll of our contacts are stored by a unit or apt number. need to have a field added that would allow us to do that.
June 29, 2016
Thomas W.
Media Production, 1-10 employees
June 18, 2016

“Has accomplished exactly what we wanted”

OverallWe love it all so far, it has done pretty much exactly what we need and has had very few issues ever since we started using it.
ProsIt's user friendly and incredibly affordable, we like being able to pay as you go, a huge plus!!!! This is an option few SMS providers allow, usually they make you buy thousands of dollars worth up front or charge a large monthly fee.
ConsThe only thing we would like to be able to do is set up SMS campaigns 1 week at a time vs having 1 campaign at a time each day.
Recommendations to other buyersNope!
June 18, 2016
Real Estate, 201-500 employees
December 6, 2018

“All in one call center software”

ProsGreat features for call centers! You have the option to select call center mode, manual dial mode, text messaging and they integrate easily with your CRM of choice.
ConsThe dashboard is a little dated in appearance.
December 6, 2018
Divya P.
Mathematics Teacher
Political Organization, 51-200 employees
November 22, 2018

“Understand Your Connections Before You Use Call Hub”

ProsThe ability to connect multiple volunteers to a single project and have separate tasks assigned to them.
ConsThe software does not comply with my network's specific structure and.
November 22, 2018
John L.
CTO
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
March 5, 2019

“software very buggy, robotic customer service”

OverallCallHub is good because you can scale up-and-down quickly because there are no agent seat fees. However, the software is not stable and customer service is poor. It took weeks for us to convince our customer service agent that they were way overbilling us. If you have a very simple calling campaign, and need to train agents, their UI is simple. Watch the call logs for billing inaccuracies.
ProsEasy user interface; simple to train new agents
ConsRutchel in customer service is horrific. Customer service in general is poor.
March 5, 2019
Political Organization, 51-200 employees
November 20, 2018

“Fully Featured- doesn't scale”

ProsI've only used the Collective Texting part of Callhub. Features there surpass most of the competition.
ConsWhen dealing with large datasets we had many instances where the data from our conversations was not retrievable from Callhub. It took many hours of our data teams time trying to cobble together partial reports into a cohesive picture of our campaign's texting efforts.
Jacob T.
Consultant
November 8, 2017

“This is a fantastic piece of software. You can accomplish so much as one person in so little time!”

ProsEase of use particularly on the user side. Just point and click. It tracks the conversations for you and notifies you when you have response.
ConsDeleted a record in the middle of using it and the system would not move forward from there. My understanding is they are now working on fix which will be done shortly.
November 8, 2017
Django M.
11-50 employees
July 5, 2016

“Solid dialer, responsive support, awesome Nationbuilder integration”

OverallOverall good. Great to be able to work so closely with the dev team and have them be so responsive to feature requests and bug reports. We were able to end up with the product we needed.
ProsNationbuilder integration is awesome, particularly for SMS and for making calls to recruit volunteers. The development team is very responsive to questions and feature requests, too.
ConsSome parts of the interface seem a bit buggy (like downloading call campaign reports, and having nationbuilder surveys in call campaigns) and there's currently no predictive dialer feature. Also the voice broadcast IVR feature could use an upgrade to let you program more than two options.

By Gaglers on November 16, 2016
Thank you for the review! Our predictive dialer is currently in the works and we've ironed out the kinks that you mentioned.
Peter M.
1-10 employees
June 27, 2016

“Very easy to get up and running! Great experience.”

OverallWe've successfully made hundreds of calls. Some of our volunteers have been intimidated by the software, but others jumped right in. Dropping messages on voicemails has been relatively easy.
ProsI like the value that we get and the ease of starting a new campaign.
ConsMany of our volunteers seem to have difficulty calling through their laptops. Most end up calling through their phones instead.
Recommendations to other buyersEditing a campaign seems to be difficult. Also, setting the phone number for a campaign seems to be faulty. My account has two numbers. I believe that the phone set was the first number added to the account rather than the number designated for the campaign.

By Gaglers on June 28, 2016
Thank you for the in depth review Peter! The feedback and advice is really appreciated. We're working on them and they should be implemented very soon.
June 27, 2016
Asia H.
Account Support Manager
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
November 20, 2018

“Great call campaign software”

OverallThis program was great for our company generating revenue. We used it to call store locations to ship us merchandise that was expected.
ProsThe cost of it was very reasonable and how quick the call campaigns were executed saved a lot of man hours for our company
ConsThe process of importing/setting up the campaigns
Amanda C.
City Council Candidate
November 21, 2018

“A great addition to any campaign”

OverallI was able to have my volunteers who are located all over the city, assist when they could from the ease of their own homes, saving them 4 hours in travel time.
ProsI liked the ability to have volunteers use the software online, without having to use their personal cel phones, and I LOVED that it showed the campaign phone number on call display
ConsThe ability to add myself, the candidate / admin as a user to make outgoing calls
Amanda D.
Leadership Organizer
Civic & Social Organization, 1-10 employees

“User-Friendly Phone Banking”

OverallWe can make calls at about 5x the rate that we would with a manual dialer, getting through a list of 100 calls in just over an hour. This has been a huge capacity saver in our organization.
ProsVoicemail Drop- save time by leaving a pre-recorded voicemail! Auto-dial- save time by letting the computer dial for you! Link to nationbuilder- RSVP to events, answer surveys, and import contacts lists!
ConsSometimes glitchy, sometimes sound quality is not the best.
Brantley E.
Business Owner

“My CallHub Review”

OverallI have used CallHub for multiple campaigns it is an easy way to get your message out.
ProsIt is simple to get up and going. The system integrates well with a lot of CRMs. Price is on point.
ConsIt would be nice if the unicodes in the texts would allow for longer messages
Derison P.
Financial Services Coordinator
Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees
November 20, 2018

“Great service for texting and calls”

ProsI like that it is easy to use the site. It is user-friendly, and the customer support is great. They respond to your question fast.
ConsWhat I like least about this service is that I find it hard to upload contacts sometimes. otherwise the service is great!

By Gaglers on November 26, 2018
Hi Derison, can you send in a support request to support@callhub.io with the specific problem you're facing with uploading contacts? We'd be happy to help you sort this out.
claudia b.
founder
Environmental Services, 1-10 employees
November 20, 2018

“Call Hub for Campaign outreach”

OverallI liked it overall, specially the price model. I think you can improve on the customer service trouble shooting part. Specially in peak times of use. You can expand on your FAQ, and blogs. Expand on your videos, and make it so that you guarantee a chat troubleshooting response within 6 hours. You should offer two types of chats, one for account set up questions and another for technical questions.
ProsThe pay per use model, meaning no need to pay a monthly or yearly membership fee to use it. I also liked that you only pay for what is sent. Not for what is not sent. I like the ease of use also, meaning, the writing of the message was very intuitive. The importing contacts was fairly easy. creating a phone book, was good.
ConsI did not like the scheduling feature. I watched all of the videos and user blog, and no one offers a clear explanation of how the scheduling of a SMS text campaign works. I spent too much time in trial and error. ALL the errors must be published on the blog also.
Hospitality, 51-200 employees
January 10, 2019

“Very Useful and interesting Soft”

ProsI am really pleased with CallHub and greatly find their outreach tools very useful.
ConsI would greatly appreciate some more promo.
January 10, 2019
ronald h.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
June 20, 2016

“Nice Product!!!”

OverallI love this product. Its easy to use with a very clean user interface. The price the most economical I've seen in the industry and last but not least is the wonderful customer support. They answer all questions very quick
June 20, 2016
carlin g.
phone banker
Legislative Office, 11-50 employees

“callhub”

Overallno problems
Proseasy access easy to work with software like the struckture
Conssometimes repeats took a little time getting use to
John P.
Volunteer

“Mostly great”

OverallEasy to set up a campaign Call rate is high compared to developing on Twilio from scratch
ProsVery easy to set up Good price High calls per minute
ConsA few things were difficult to use on the GUI Things to improve 1) Allow multiple credit cards 2) Start and end campaign times are difficult to set. Not clear that campaign expired means end campaign date/time needed to be extended 3) No easy link to add credit (from what I recall)

By Gaglers on November 26, 2018
Hi John, thanks for your feedback. I'll pass these along as feature requests to our product team!
Ray P.
Student
Higher Education, 201-500 employees
February 21, 2018

“Brillant for all calling needs in the business”

ProsEase of use for me and everyone I have worked with Has all the capabilities a medium size company needs
ConsThere are a few bugs at times and they can effect calls There is some work that needs to be done but at this price its a good product
February 21, 2018
Cybersecurity Specialist
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
November 20, 2018

“Great International Services & Coverage”

OverallHighly positive.
ProsCall-Hub is simply amazing in terms of global coverage, reliability and customer support.
ConsIn general, there is no drawback as such for the software. Better rates would be greatly appreciated.
Clinton W.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees

“Mass SMS Texting”

OverallThere has been 2 occasion where I send mass SMS and receivers didn't get me text but my account was charged. I have used the application occasional since then after customer service told me that the system doesn't charge for unsent text. Perhaps the system saw it as sent but receivers didn't receive it.
ProsThe ease of use and easily accessible through my google app
ConsI do not like that text are not sent and I am charge for it. It has bad business consequences when I have to tell customers that I have communicated changes to them regarding scheduling.
Recommendations to other buyersI have noticed some charges and update to the software but I haven't had a chance to you after those improvements.

By Gaglers on July 6, 2016
Hi Clinton, Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry about the SMS delivery issues. Our telecom carriers reported the messages as sent. We've since upgraded our carrier and routes, therefore you should not see this issue anymore.
Legislative Office, 11-50 employees
September 9, 2019

“Great for outreach”

OverallThis has made campaigning easier. Encourage people to consider this product.
ProsCallHub makes it so easy to reach people. It's customizable and makes things easy to gather information. Have a campaign and need something to take off some of the burden? This is it!
ConsIt's a little on the pricey side. However, I think it is worth it with what you get out of the program.
September 9, 2019
Shiva R.
Phonebanker
November 20, 2018

“CallHub: a useful platform for phone banking but needs some work ”

OverallCallHub was useful for political phone banking and made it easy to call many people at once. However, due to the software's novelty, it was often in obvien info and difficult to use.
ProsCallHub makes it easy to call hundreds of people every hour because it does leave it to the user to dial the number. The phone you're calling from is also hidden which is a handy privacy feature. The service makes it easy to make calls from home while working on another task and only taking the time to mark those who don't pick up as not home or to talk to the few who do.
ConsThe software was VERY loud when the phone was plugged into headphone and it could not be turned down. The line was also weak so when people who were called picked up they often couldn't hear. Another difficulty was the marked caller information. After every call that was not picked up, the caller had to be marked "Not Home". However, the software usually had a blue pop up that would say the caller disposition anyway, thus the purpose of having to mannially fill it out fails me.
Insurance, 1001-5000 employees
March 26, 2019

“Callhub”

ProsWe use this program for manual collective calling to capture responses on screen which helps us to build our database and it works very well. Has simplified the process immensely!
ConsBetter process for reporting failed calls
March 26, 2019
Stella T.
November 19, 2018

“A little confusing to Europeans - great customer support”

OverallGreat! Got help with all i needed, and solved my problems. Only problem is, that i needed help in the first place :-)
ProsIt is easy to set up, compatible with nationbuilder and your customer service is helpful, effective and friendly.
ConsMaking the phone numbers work, with european numbers. And finding out how to make a phoning campaign. Maybe a more basic "how to" guide, when you don't know nothing about the system.

By Gaglers on November 26, 2018
Thanks for your feedback Stella. You can check out our how-to page (https://help.callhub.io/page/how-to) for guides to get started. If there are topics we missed out on, please send us an email at support@callhub.io with the topics you'd like to see covered and we'll make sure to add them to our How-To's.
David H.
May 7, 2016

“A really powerful yet simple tool”

OverallExcellent app for phone banking. Such a powerful app and a really simple user interface. Customer support is lightning quick and they're very responsive. Can't recommend CallHub highly enough.
May 7, 2016
Kendall L.
Campaign Director
November 20, 2018

“Affordable, but not reliable”

ProsCheap, gets basics right on platform. Intuitive after a few minutes of getting used to.
ConsWasn't reliable, set to make 1,800 calls over 4 hour window at 100 calls per minute, only 500 calls went out. Missed opportunity to share message.
Hanna M.
November 20, 2018

“Really Useful communication tool”

OverallWe used this as a campaign tool for 2018 Mid Terms. Extremely useful and relatively easy to use once set up and numbers loaded
ProsI like that you can start with a template and then personalize as you need to.
Conshard to go back to older messages to update content once the response has been made (if the recipient responded)
Education Management, 201-500 employees

“Don's Call Hub Review”

OverallGreat product
ProsThe ease of use of the product is wonderful
ConsIn my opinion, I saw no dislikes in the program.
Julie B.
spokesperson
May 24, 2016

“Need some features to be perfect !”

OverallHi great features thanks some needs to be perfect and avoid manual treatments for instance choose a default mode for new agents (browser for instance); thanks !
May 24, 2016