Todo Ratings

Overall
4.1/5
3.6/5
3.5/5

About Todo

Cloud-based application for individuals as well as professionals that helps with the management of to-do lists and tasks. Learn more about Todo

David R.
Site Reliability Engineer
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
September 17, 2019

“Best Todo app after Google Tasks was integrated into Gmail”

OverallThis is the best free Todo application - You can create subtasks, schedule reminders, all tasks sync between browser / iPhone app / Mac app (I'm sure they have Windows equivalents). Interface is clean. Very happy with the software and its feature set.
ProsMicrosoft's Todo application is super awesome. I used to use Google Tasks as a standalone application and had it syncing to the Google Tasks app on my phone. It was very basic and did the job, however they decided to only allow Google Tasks to be accessible through Gmail which was an extremely poor user experience. Microsoft's Todo is accessible in the browser, has a nice App on the iPhone, as well as on the Mac. It has a nice and clean interface, can be themed and the best feature is that it has a "My Day" functionality where you can add tasks into the "My Day" section and each day that is cleared and tasks can be re-added back to that section again.
ConsIt does a single job really well - Doesn't appear to be a lot of integrations with other services, but I'm not looking for that in a Todo list.
September 17, 2019
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
October 3, 2019

“Excellent free choice for task management”

OverallExcellent task manager and great value. Will continue to use Todo in conjunction with other productivity software.
ProsBroad range of compatibility, Todo is available across iOS, android, windows, macOS and more. Functionality is very similar to all other task managers with the ability to create tasks, reminders, lists, etc. UI is very clean with a left bar that has all the lists / categories and the right pane which displays the task lists. Click on a task brings up a right panel with multiple quick actions. ToDO also has collaboration features which is very unique for a task manager.
ConsSync between devices often had delays, which was my biggest pet peeve. We are talking significant delay, up to minutes. When tasks are not completed they do not roll over to the next day. I prefer the rollover as it forces you to take action on an uncompleted task.
October 3, 2019
Matt A.
Director of Middle School Ministry
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees
August 23, 2018

“Lots of features... maybe too many”

OverallTodo was helpful in staying organized and on task, but I didn't need most of the features. For what I needed it for, it wasn't worth paying the monthly fee. I've since stopped using it.
ProsThis software met my needs for keeping a to do list and managing tasks. What I appreciate most is the ability to have recurring tasks. Also, I liked how I could color code tasks for different projects. That helped if I just wanted to see what I needed to do for one project. Since the app uses the cloud, I could also keep track of my lists on my phone and computer.
ConsThere were a lot of features that I didn't need that made the whole thing feel pretty cluttered. I didn't feel like it was easily customizable.
August 23, 2018
Elio G.
Senior Petroleum Engineer
Oil & Energy, 10,001+ employees
November 24, 2018

“Todo. An easy way to keep track of the tasks”

OverallMy overall experience is average with this software, I tried to use more and more often and replace my agenda.
ProsI like the software Todo because it allows me to make task list and remind all the thing that I need to do. It has several features such as categories, reminder, due dates and alarms.
ConsIt takes a little long to set up every task and organize in a way that is easy to keep track of it. Also the reminder features could work more effectively as well as the prioritization for tasks for the same day.
November 24, 2018
Dan P.
CEO/Founder
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
June 11, 2019

“Appigo removed a working product to try to squeeze money from their user base.”

ProsIt used to work. I paid for it and used it every day.
ConsI was happily managing my tasks one day, and dead in the water the next. I did not ask to upgrade - they just shut me down. It appears that if I am unwilling to drop the other tools that have served me well and rush to move everything to the Appigo cloud scheme - they are perfectly happy to ruin and remove the application that I paid for and show me the door. I would not put my productivity future in the hands of a company that treats their customers so shabbily and is so cynical about forcing them to change their fundamental use of the product.
June 11, 2019
April 9, 2018

“It's a very good task manager software”

OverallTodo is that kind of software that won´t let you forget the tasks you`re supposed to do! It's very easy to set up and to keep actualized
ProsTodo has a nice interface, it's very easy to use and it syncs very quickly, Todo helps you stay organized and accomplish all your tasks.
ConsI'm an Apple user, and I noticed a few months ago trying to download it on my mother's computer that there is no windows version for this software
April 9, 2018
kalyn h.
December 12, 2016

“Perfect for the family”

OverallFinally, a collaborative to-do list app that my entire family can use! I love how you can separate lists for groceries, home projects, work to-do, even event planning! Share it with all the appropriate people. I love how you can assign tasks, deadlines, and importance levels. The email notifications make it easy to track when my husband and I are checking things off the list.
ProsAbsolutely love this app! Easy to use, user-friendly, and clean.
ConsI do wish there were specific notification settings for each list instead of the entire account. For things like a grocery list, it can get a little tedious.
December 12, 2016
Jairo M.
elec engineer
Entertainment, 51-200 employees
October 26, 2018

“Very useful”

OverallGreat product, worth the try for a high end E-listers
ProsHas a lot of features to help you make your deadline or objective, make the appropriate lists and priorities
Constake a while to use it to its full capacity, recommended for fully committed E-Todoers,
October 26, 2018