Launch27 Ratings

Overall

About Launch27

Launch27 is a powerful online booking system that allows potential customers to buy your maid services from your website. Our booking engine can be customized to match your existing cleaning website and can integrate in mere seconds, giving your customers a seamless buying experience. Launch27 also has its own built-in calendar to show you new jobs and appointment times, with analytics integration that lets you fine tune your cleaning services with numerous add-ons for awesome conversion rates. Learn more about Launch27

Kittery B.
October 30, 2018

“Huge learning curve - but so worth it!”

OverallOverall we ADORE L27, and it's the best money we've spent in our first year of business. We are looking forward to new features that are being promised to aid in making L27 even more beneficial to our businesses. We couldn't run without it - it's just that integrated into our company. From booking/scheduling/payroll to team tracking/GPS tracking/customer support, it really is an all in one solution for a service business. We would love to see expanded scheduling options (the ability to set the frequency of repeat service to more than just weekly/bi-weekly/monthly), the ability to have the auto pay system handle Paypal payments instead of Paypal requiring manual processing, and better integration between the mobile/desktop platform (whereas right now, we're still guessing which features we can access from which platform.) Again, best money we've spent thus far - and I look forward to growing with, and seeing L27 grow.
ProsThe software allows me to have one central hub from which to run my company. There are so many features bundled into the program, that I was able to do away with/combine other programs into one inclusive platform, which pairs with the optional mobile app for ease of functionality. Overall L27 really improves the day to day operation of my company.
ConsLaunch 27 has so many features that there is a steep learning curve. (We are several months into use, and STILL learning!) This is not a program for someone who isn't tech savvy, though I believe they offer a set up program for a moderate fee. Even after set up, I find that my staff still have issues navigating some of the areas, especially office personnel dealing with the back end of the program. There are certainly areas where it could flow better, menus that could be more intuitive (think options not being where you would expect them to be) as well as areas that make sense, but are clunky. It just takes so much effort, and customer service aid to figure this beast out, and we still find ourselves spending way too much time trying to navigate the program. The plethora of features (and the intense customization available) almost overwhelm the basic user, making it less functional for some small businesses, and yet somehow the features don't service all of our needs.
Lawrence B.
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
October 30, 2018

“From where I'm sitting, no other software offers what L27 does for the same price.”

OverallI can't imagine starting a running a business without L27. I would highly recommend anyone going in to the cleaning industry to start with L27 before choosing anything else. Great support, great community around it, and they are consistently making upgrades.
ProsThere isn't one or even a set of features that I would say I like best about L27. L27 has allowed me to grow a business of this sort in a much shorter time than would have been possible otherwise because of nearly all the features that are included. Despite its shortcomings, no other software available is going to allow you to do what you can with L27 at this price point. If i had to pick a few, the payment system is fantastic. Automatic holds and charges for customer cards is very convenient. The email notifications work very well to give customers plenty of warning about their upcoming booking and to let them know automatically if there's an issue with their payment method. The metric screen is decent. I'm glad it has that, though I think there are a few ways it could be improved.
Cons1. L27 is geared more toward service businesses that operate using independent contractors. We use employees so there are certain features that would be nice to have. 2. Inability to add customer reviews/feedback manually. It has to be done with the emailed customer surveys that come with L27 which isn't great. 3. The scheduling screens have improved but are still very difficult to use when you exceed about 10 bookings per day. Scheduling at this point is going to be difficult, regardless. I do think there are certain tools that would help.
Jaron H.
April 19, 2018

“Launch 27 takes many functions from many platforms and combines them into one. ”

OverallTime savings, efficiency, having everything in a central location but also cloud based so I can access anywhere. I am able to automate so many tasks, which makes it so that I can spend more time working on growth, or just having more free time in general.
ProsThe thing I like the most is that this software is meant for specific industries, so it has the built-in functions tailored for those industries. And, if the software is missing something and the community requests it, then there is a clear "feature request" process that the company follows. When using the Launch 27 platform, I can imagine how many other spreadsheets and tools I would need to tie together to make business operations flow the same if I were to not be using Launch 27. It would be a lot. Launch 27 has the CRM, payment processor, scheduling, booking, etc. all in one platform which really helps save a lot of time. It also helps with the training and transition of new managers who may be using the platform as well. Although learning the ins and outs of Launch 27 to it's fullest extent can definitely take a long time and there is a lot of trial and error, I am confident that it takes less time than it would to learn the sum of a bunch of separate platforms.
ConsBroadly speaking, this is how I would describe what I like the least. From the top level, many companies do run their operations generally in a similar fashion. However, once you get down to more specifics, a lot of businesses run things differently. When building functions, Launch 27 has to choose which route to go, what to focus more on, what features to implement first, etc. So, sometimes the functions that would work best for my business may not come soon because the functions of other businesses are in higher demand. I would absolutely love to have Launch 27 be the one and only platform I use to manage all of the daily operations, and I do use it for 90%+ of operations, but there are still some area's where I have to resort to google docs and 3rd party apps to handle certain features. And note: the features I am talking about are related directly to things that Launch 27 could have implemented into the system (I'm not talking about things like advertising or email campaigns, etc.). For example, I do still calculate payroll on excel sheets because Launch27 does not calculate pay amounts in the same way and level of detail that we have set up as a company. The hourly and percentage functions are limited, and they don't have the ability to split pay between two people when they are both on percentage pay and cleaning the same home. For that reason alone, I run payroll on a spreadsheet. Lastly, employees always seem to have problems with the app.*hit text limit*
Ryan N.
April 19, 2018

“Launch27 software is absoutely integral to my day to day business operations. ”

OverallIt is nothing less than essential to my business. It saves me lots of time, helps me stay organized, helps me communicate in an efficient and professional manner with customers and employees and it's all around the engine to our operations.
ProsLaunch27 is pretty simply to use. I picked it up quickly by just navigating around the menus. For the more advanced options, there is a help section with several clearly documented help articles. While it's easy to use, it's not short on features. I have yet to take advantage of every tool available within the software and still, I'm able to seamlessly and easily integrate the software into a nice looking website where customers and book and manage appointments online, schedule my teams, speak with customers, charge customers, gather feedback from customers, and send reminders to teams, staff and customers. All of the emails are on autopilot except for a couple. These are all essential functions and save me a ton of time but that's only a portion of the features offered - there's a lot more. It's all web based and can be accessed form any device. Because I'm often on the go, 90% of this stuff I do from my iPhone which is freaking amazing. I can run the day to day of my business from my phone from anywhere using Launch27. The development team is always updating the software as well. The often poll users to find out what we need in order to prioritize their upgrades. What more could you ask for?
ConsThere are a few quirks and oddities within the mobile site but nothing a little finger finesse can't get around. There are a few subtle scheduling things that I wish were a little more customizable but they are really specific to my business and I understand that. Because of the awesome development team, it's totally possible those things can be added in the future. The software is less than 3 years old (I think), after all.
Jason S.
Environmental Services, Unspecified
March 20, 2017

“I Hope My Local Competition Does Not Read This Because This Is My Advantage ”

OverallLaunch 27 is the best software for a residential cleaning company bar none. It really is ahead of its time. I have researched every cleaning related software on the market and chose Launch because this software is awesome. It revolutionized our business. We did make a few modifications to our systems and procedures to align with Launch but the benefits have been outstanding. I feel like my business is on auto-pilot rather than destined to crash if I am not at the wheel 24/7. Plus I have spoken to top officials at Launch regarding a few issues we had. These guys made changes to the software to accommodate our concerns. Who does that? Plus, we have been Beta-Test partners on new features we specifically asked for (yes, these guys really do new updates and improvements all the time). We have been with them for a year and there have been over a dozen improvements and new features. Highly, highly recommend to new solo operators or for large established businesses. The solo operator will start their business on a solid foundation fostering growth. The large business will save a zillion by automating and streamlining their business practices while improving your service level because you and I know your office staff is not following up on every opportunity or asking every happy customer for a review. I don't care if you believe this review or not but it is all true. I don't work for launch or get any inducement to post this review. Its just the right thing to do. I have over a decade experience operating a house cleaning business and Launch is another level. The best is it is so low priced, unlimited cleaners (we have 20), online booking, gift cards, review monitoring is a steal. I think they know it is a deal but have to market to newbie cleaners who think $$$ month is expensive. Look newbie, spend the hundred a month and be thankful or trip over the pennies and miss the dollars. I would use it for $$$ month which incidentally is what I pay now for my famous but clearly inferior software Launch is replacing. I can't cancel because of a year contract. Launch has no contract. That says it all. Launch customers stay because the product and people are awesome not because of shady year contracts. So due your own due diligence and research every product on the market like I did. If you know what to look for you will end up right back here. Look man, Launch is what you need - GET IT!
ProsI don't have time to list them all go check them out
ConsStill developing. It is not perfect. You have to accept it is not perfect and sometimes things you expect and think are obvious are missing but they usually have a work around and if it serious will make changes. Also have to be willing to adjust systems, procedures, pricing to interface with Launch platform. It may seen like a big deal in the beginning but your current systems and prices are not really as secret or special as you think. Embrace Launch and bend to it for best results! Trying to make this futuristic software work with your archaic cleaning business practices would be aggravating. Free your mind from your old thinking. Grow and let Launch be your guide.
Recommendations to other buyersDon't tell my competion
March 20, 2017
Eric E.
April 19, 2018

“Easy to use with fantastic tech support. I've never felt more comfortable contacting support.”

OverallHands free scheduling, easy client communication, and easy invoicing. That's all I need and that's exactly what Launch 27 offers.
ProsTech support! If you have any questions, no matter how silly they may seem, support is there for you. If you have a highly technical question about their API or anything else techy, you'll get a clear answer. The software works exactly as intended (and always has since day one), but there are times when something might be a little confusing or a new feature might not work as I originally thought it would. In all of my years using the service there hasn't been one time where I reached out for help that I didn't receive it.
ConsIf I had to choose a con, I would say it's that they update the software too much. Meaning, they're constantly evolving and adding new (helpful) features. I use very few of them so at times I can find it to be a bit much, but honestly that's not really a bad thing because they're listening to their users and they're adding and updating features based on user feedback rather than feedback from a board of directors or shareholders.
Natasha S.
April 21, 2018

“Overall software does the job. I don't dislike the software however I'm not head over heels either. ”

OverallHaving a professional face to my business and being able to charge clients safely and efficiently. Also offering online booking so clients won't call me directly.
ProsI like the fact that it gives even the smallest of businesses the opportunity to run like a bigger business. It looks very professional to have a website, offer online booking, have the ability to charge your clients and send them confirmations and receipts. Even as a one person cleaner.
ConsThe thing I like lease is the inability to customize certain things. Like there's only one company the system sends text messages through. And Twilio doesn't offer much as far as phone service for businesses. They should partner with a company that businesses can actually use for their phone service. Also the software should have an app that we all have free access to. So we can go on our phones and not have to go to the website to sign in. When I want to charge a client right after a service it's annoying to have to go through Safari on my phone. And the interface could be simpler. Much simpler and self explanatory. These changes will show that the company really is thinking about how we run our business outside of the software.
April 21, 2018
Roland d.
April 26, 2018

“Software that makes bootstrapping service based business as easy as it could be”

OverallOverall it significantly reduced the efforts to start my business and has grown alongside the business. The automatic features such as emailing, recurring bookings and being able to charge customers from within the software are amazing.
ProsLaunch27 is powerful enough that it does most of the heavy lifting of my scheduling, booking, charging and communicating however not bloated to the point where there is a ton of useless functionality. The Zapier integration makes it possible to extend this functionality where needed and the devs are always making improvements.
ConsSometimes you can feel the growing pains of the software. While the growth is GOOD, you can feel that older design decisions are holding it back from being as great as it could be. More detailed reporting would also be nice, but the ability to export raw data means anyone with some Excel knowledge can generate their own reports, albiet not automatically. There is also a huge jump in price between different tiers of the product, but arguably this is justified with the features it provides and the stage your business will be at when you are ready to make use of them.
Kyla G.
October 9, 2019

“Just Keeps Getting Better”

OverallThis is an awesome product that is integrated with an awesome credit card processor (Stripe) and I am so happy with both!
ProsAbsolutely love this product. It saves me time by allowing my clients to easily book their own appointments online. I can block off any days / times I don't want bookings and set limits to how many are allowed in a single space. The features are also improving all the time - you can now change which credit card to charge right on the charge screen, and process refunds there as well, which is a relatively new improvement. They really listen to the user suggestions to make the product better and better all the time!
ConsI wish I could set different locations within the schedule, so that certain areas could show availability where others are blocked off. I cover all of Southeast michigan, so sometimes we have availability in one location but not another. Not a huge deal though.
October 9, 2019
Trezelle M.
September 3, 2019

“I like L27”

OverallIt's a love hate relationship. I keep getting told an upgrade is coming and I have no idea when. But I love L27 because of all the things I said above.
ProsThe things that I like the best about L27 is the customer service. I love the ease of access. Most of the things are built in which is amazing. It's very automated and makes life very easy
ConsThere are a lot of things I think would make it better. For example, proper syncing with google calendar and quickbooks.
September 3, 2019
Cody M.
Admin
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
April 24, 2018

“This is a very supportive team behind this beautiful booking page”

OverallI was able to create a very beautiful booking system easily. I was able to accept different forms of payments with this software and the price was very reasonable. They even offer white label app for my company with a decent price. They are very helpful, and this is the best booking system i've seen so far.
ProsI love how beautiful it made the booking form look with very customizable features. The form even supports Stripe which accepts payments. It even can put a charge on hold which is very very useful for this industry.
ConsThe software is full of features, but not every corner is polished. The backend is not as pretty as the front end (example: the staff availability calendar) They are working on a lot of useful things such as having different service to have different availabilities but I hope they'd speed up the working process.
April 24, 2018
Kyle H.
Business Supplies and Equipment, 1-10 employees
April 23, 2018

“Steep Learning Curve, but excellent documentation. Haven't had a major problem with it.”

OverallEfficiency, mobility, customer support, integration into 3rd party
ProsI like the integration piece. Syncing to 3rd party software is very important and integral to our efficiency. The scheduler feature is new and very handy, also like the ability to run promo codes/gift cards.
ConsI do not like that you can't set a customer to have daily service, or a specific set of dates. If I have one customer that wants mon/wed/fri cleanings that are identical, i have to make 3 different re-occurring cleanings and manage those. There should be an option to flag a customer as a commercial account and then manually set the days of the week that the cleanings occur. I do no like that on the scheduler there is no 'approve all' to make them all visible on my google calendar(which my employees use) Currently they can't see whats on the schedule for the next week until the previous clean has been completed. I can manually go in to EACH booking (which is a 30 minute exercise) each month to force them to be scheduled and appear on the calendar.
Michael B.
Chief Executive Officer
1-10 employees
April 19, 2018

“The best product that makes business easy”

OverallCustomers love their experience before ever speaking to us Being able to put my business on auto pilot Being able to view how my company is doing financially as well
ProsI like the ease of setting it all up to fit my business needs and how it runs on it's own after that with precision. My clients can book and receive a confirmation and then have their own special login to manage their future book, while also receiving alerts from us to keep them alert that we are coming.
ConsI have been using this software for 2 years and I can't say that I have any cons. They are always enhancing with features that make my customers experience 5 star.
Winta Z.
May 8, 2018

“It Is very user friendly”

OverallEasy booking, payment, easy rescheduling. Customers reschedule and book by themselves. I like how it show the duration of cleaning.
ProsEasy for people who are not familiar with computers. You get support quickly. I like how the back end is easier to make appointment.
ConsI like everything. But, some times the different sections in the booking page change by it self. Example under frequency I have onetime, weekly, biweekly, monthly when I went to my book page one day it changed to only weekly. I always check my booking page now.
May 8, 2018
Michael W.
April 19, 2018

“Launch 27 has provided the necessary tools to be able to communicate a professional business model.”

ProsProvides excellent communication taking our business to the next level, without having to invest in costly staff, which would be required to achieve the same effect. Provided our Company with an image of a successful established business right from the initial start up.
ConsI find some of the setup a little restrictive. Unable to book in bespoke packages easily, catering for commercial clients. My main issue is customers being able to complete a booking, edit a booking, or cancel a booking without confirmation from the business. I believe they should technically be requests which can then be confirmed. There is no daily frequency option for bookings.
Dave E.
Founder/Captain of Clean
Automotive, 1-10 employees
October 26, 2018

“The best I've experienced but more to be desired”

OverallI like it, they're always improving and listening to feedback. I wish I it matched up with my business a bit more and that the cost was lower but at the end of the day it puts my business in a position to succeed.
ProsFunctionality. It offers more than the competitors, specifically around customization. Typically, if you want to do something there's a way to do it. Also, very, very impressive customer service team.
ConsIts not very intuitive. There's a lot in there that can be done but for the life of me I can't figure out how to do it (and in hindsight, it would have been very hard to figure out on my own). It also doesn't mash up perfectly with my business (car detailing) and tends to focus much more-so on home cleaning. Price creates a high barrier to entry too with many competitors being a quarter of their price.
Mike L.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
April 19, 2018

“Solid platform for a local business.”

OverallHelps run day to day work scheduling and activities.
ProsFrequent updates, almost weekly to ensure platform and services run as smooth as possible. Have been using for business for over 2 years and quality has only improved.
ConsThere reports/analytics part is very limited on the basic plan. The filters to see reports by month, year, or by comparison aren't available, therefore, you need to access Stripe if you want additional data which is often cumbersome.
Jennifer T.
Small Business Owner
Consumer Services, Self-employed
November 1, 2018

“Awesome software”

OverallAlong with the software, I keep it open on my phone and if my phone rings I have my wireless headset so that I can be on the page talking to the customers and booking at the same time while I'm at a job. I don't have to wait until I get back to the office to make any changes or send an invoice at all. I am able to be working and doing office work all at the same time. I just love it and the customer support has been amazing!
ProsBeing a one-woman show for the time being, this has transformed my operational capabilities immensely! I am virtually able to keep everything organized, and it even helps me remember things that I forgot.
ConsDrawing a blank here. When I have any issues or problems that I need to work through, the team at launch 27 immediately responds to help me through any troubles I might be having.
November 1, 2018
Publishing, 51-200 employees
April 19, 2018

“Launch27 is the only reason I can run my service business without a full-time office staff. Love it.”

OverallThis software saves me time which allows me to focus on growing my business instead of operating it. If you have multiple clients and/or multiple field employees in your service business, this software will save you time.
ProsThe API and the online booking form are my two favorite features. I also like the automated appointment reminders to staff and clients, the customer self-service portal, the scheduling assistant, the integration with Stripe, and the integration with Zapier.
ConsThe API authentication method and the API documentation. The online booking form could have more customization options.
Michelle I.
Facilities Services, 1-10 employees
March 8, 2019

“software is great for cleaning business”

Overallthe booking and scheduling is amazing
Prosif you run a basic cleaning business it has all the bells and whistles
Consthe fact that the app that compliments the software is expensive and is very limited. Also, you cannot access the app through the computer which makes it difficult to input information like a checklist. the system should have a place where you can put detailed information on the client and pictures of the unit they need to have cleaned as I have a vacation cleaning business and I have to find another way to get the pictures to my staff it
March 8, 2019
Denise W.
Business owner
Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees

“Review ”

ProsThis software saves so much time and headache for the business owner and staff! Everything is in one place and that's what makes it amazing! From clients booking online to the staff working from home or office it makes everything a breeze! I love how clients can add a comment or change their appointment without calling the office for everything little thing. It takes automation to a whole new level with this service industry! Love all the emails that automatically go out! I highly recommend launch 27! If you have a cleaning company this is a must!
ConsI'm still learning what launch 27 still all has to offer. Even though I've been using the product for 9 months.
Jennifer R.
May 2, 2018

“I have a home cleaning business and use launch 27 to track appointments and bill”

ProsIt is convenient to use and tracks everything for me. I like that the schedules can be sent and employees can track what they make on every job.
ConsI dont like how the booking spots are generated I wish you have more control on how many people booked and when. I also wish there was a feature to tell people there are no appointments available or block a certain person from booking.
May 2, 2018
Jolene V.
April 23, 2018

“I really like Launch27 for my cleaning business! They offer a lot and it is a good value! ”

ProsOn line booking, auto emails to customers, integrations, really everything they do is pretty great! I also like that they are always looking to improve, add value and make the company better!
ConsThe customer service. Don't get me wrong, the online people are AWESOME, that being said, typing out every question takes 3x as long than if I could just call someone. I also feel like they should offer an on boarding person to walk you through setting it up and learning the system. There is still a TON I don't use (stripe for instance) because I don't know how. My first few weeks were super frustrating and I almost cancelled because my VA and I couldn't get some basic functions to work correctly.
Ryaz A.
co-owner
April 19, 2018

“I would not be able to run my business without Launch27 period!”

OverallPractically having my business run on Launch27 as I work full-time at my day job
ProsLet me see: automated emails, credit card holds (automatically), getting customers to book online directly from our website, awesome customer service... and the list goes on!
ConsIt would be nice to have the ability to customize the booking page - it has some limitations when it comes to customizing it to our liking.
Ben A.
Office Manager and Marketing Executive
October 23, 2018

“Very great value”

OverallI am very pleased with my Launch 27 experience. I would recommend to most everyone.
ProsI like the online booking form. I like the automation. Time is money, and Launch 27 saves tons of time.
ConsThere are some quirks. For example, you have to be careful when assigning teams to an assignment. Sometimes, the appointment duration won't change after assigning additional team members. Example, a four-hour project should take two hours when two teams are assigned but if you don't pay attention, the duration will remain at four hours, even when two teams are assigned. It's easily fixed but it is one example of some problems. There is another version coming soon which will hopefully address many of the quirks.
October 23, 2018
Cecilia O.
manager
September 6, 2018

“Great features, but needs some updates”

ProsI like that it has the ability to include price parameters to add half bathrooms. They have great email templates, such as the Rate your service to give you an idea of how a client feels about the service provided before they write a review on Yelp. The other features I like includes: ability to assign teams, keep record of how much a staff member gets paid, the overall reports are great too. Since I just started using them, I still have much to learn, but this is what I like so far.
ConsTheir email templates a bit clunky and outdated. For example, you will need an URL for each image you add to the templates. I also do not like that they don't separate services into packages or subscriptions and thus not having the ability to charge for a package all at once. Instead, you can charge service by service at the end of the cleaning. I see the advantage of it, but I wish it gave me the option to choose when and how to charge my clients. I think that Booking Spots can be easier to format.
September 6, 2018
Ryan V.
April 26, 2018

“Life-changing! ( NOT EXAGGERATING )”

OverallLaunch27 had GREATLY benefited our business it is super easy to manage clients and employees.
ProsI love how easy it is to use for my employees and clients. Everything is very straightforward and love all the features.
Constipping system. I wish it was easier for clients to tip AFTER a job. Like for example once the cleaning is complete and the customer receives there rating follow up email and when they press "Happy" and it takes them to the next window and from there they have the ability to add comments AND tips. Not a big deal though
Abel F.
Owner of Cleaning Tribe
April 23, 2018

“Love it, saves us a ton of time!”

OverallFreed up more time. Allows for online bookings of customers even when staff isn't there to answer calls
ProsI love the automatic sms & email reminders to customers & teams. Online booking is also gold. It has helped run our business from day 1. Charging customers,etc...all in one package!
ConsL27 does need to work on their scheduling system. Scheduling staff for a job is almost like tetris. Especially with other companies coming up with an "auto scheduler",etc..L27 needs to hop on that to reduce the amount of time spent on scheduling
Melvin M.
April 23, 2018

“Launch27 is AMAZING and worth every dollar! ”

ProsI love how easy the system is to use. I can customize anything and everything from the services I offer to the way I want to accept payment. It's honestly made my life easier and more organized.
ConsI don't have anything constructive or negative to say about the software. Customer service is very quick about any questions or concerns I have
Robert B.
April 19, 2018

“International users will have some issues with payment options”

Prospretty easy to use on a regular basis... calendar option to see full month and view by clicking day is very helpful
ConsPayment options are restricted and don't cover all the options available. I am constantly answering to payment questions since Direct Bank Deposite is not an option to select from. Please add this option so customers can have this as a viable option.
April 19, 2018

“Overall, I'm very satisfied with Launch27, and I would recommend others to use it. ”

OverallThis software increased monthly revenue by increasing the efficiency of my business operations.
ProsI have a cleaning business and without this software I'm absolutely sure my monthly revenue would decrease significantly. It makes running the backend of the business much easier than it would be without it. Customer service is extremely responsive. I've even had them respond in the middle of the night to an issue I was having.
ConsThere is a bit of a learning curve, but they provide a lot of helpful how to instructional guides. I think there's probably a learning curve with any product like this that you'd use. I eventually got the hang of it and now everything is fairly intuitive.
Boris V.
November 12, 2017

“Requirement to scale your business”

OverallI give full credit to Launch27 for helping me business hit high revenue in our first year. It makes the booking so easy for customers which makes them more likely to pick us, and it lets me see exactly what our schedule is like at a glance.
ProsVery robust platform. Great integration of online booking form, scheduling, and payments. Good analytics for tracking sales. Provides an easy way for customers to communicate, which is important for good service.
ConsSome features could be improved. Top tier plan is quite expensive compared to the entry and middle ones.
November 12, 2017
Janeshia W.
Sole Owner
Events Services, 51-200 employees

“Great 5 star service ”

OverallGreat experience I'm currently still using the software for 3 years
ProsI enjoy being able to see all my staff and all my clients I've had since the beginning of using the software. Everything is record
ConsI think you should be able to Import jobs from other platforms easy but this is not a function so, everything can be in one place .
Russell D.
Member
October 19, 2018

“L27 is Well Worth the Money”

OverallOverall good, we have used several different scheduling systems in our years in business and currently use L27 for our two companies.
ProsEasy to set up and get started. Good online chat support.
ConsNeeds to allow entering start and finish times when completing jobs. We charge hourly and need a historical record of actual time to justify charges. Also needs to have internal log of text messages as it does with emails. Also needs to allow for custom email templates to be made not just edit default ones.
October 19, 2018
Erin F.
April 20, 2018

“I've been using Launch27 for a few years now and I consider it necessary to run my business. ”

ProsNice and clean looking online booking form, easily scheduling staff, logins for staff to control their own schedules, automatic credit card holds and charges. I could go on and on but these stand out to me the most.
ConsThe monthly fee has gotten a little crazy in my experience and increase what seems to be great frequency.
April 20, 2018
April 19, 2018

“You couldn't ask for a better team behind a product like L27. Constantly improving and great support”

OverallIt allows us to effectively and efficiently manage and quickly scale our business.
Pros- Ease of use - Regular feature updates - Support and management team is great - Basic report is simple yet effective
Cons- API functionality is not ideal - Detailed reporting is not yet there, however we do custom reporting based on numbers from L27 reporting dashboard and csv
April 26, 2018

“For someone that is not techie it was easy to install L27 and get it up running.”

ProsEase of you use and can easily integrate with my team's calendars. Support team is great Enjoy being able to access L27 through my mobile or laptop.
ConsWish the app was standard for all users. Server maintenance tends to be late at night which is when I like to work.

By Launch27 on April 27, 2018
Thank you for your support! We appreciate you!
Akash Y.
Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees
April 23, 2018

“Has streamlined my business significantly”

OverallBeing able to do everything in one spot versus using multiple software
ProsThe ability to book online for customers. Being able to charge customers instantly after their service has been completed.
ConsWish I could pay my cleaners directly through the site. As a Canadian company this option was never available
Dylan E.
Business Owner
April 19, 2018

“I love launch 27. Customers love launch 27”

OverallIt allows my customers to access and purchase services without needing to pay for man power to answer the phones or make mistakes in what services they want.
ProsEasy to use and read. It looks modern and easily blends in with my current website. I like the icons and the way it looks. Always get compliments.
ConsIt is only designed for using the ap for everything. For companies that are using a different software for scheduling and so forth it is horrible. Because we have to remember to log in and cancel the information or it sends the customers emails that are no longer valid. I need it to be more compatible with out using all of the other services. Or have it beable o link to other software for scheduling.
Jimmy S.
Finance
Consumer Services, 51-200 employees
April 19, 2018

“Basic and simple and meets our current needs on a budget”

ProsWe no longer have to send manual invoices for each job but invoices are sent automatically and cards are charged the moment we complete the work. Auto scheduling is great too.
ConsNot a lot of customization possible... I'd like to use this for commercial projects too but it doesn't have the capability. The app our staff use in the field could be improved by letting us input checklists for each work order that they check off as they complete the job.
Hospitality, 501-1000 employees
February 2, 2018

“Always prompt and helpful”

ProsAnytime we contact support with an issue one of the customer rep is there to help us fix it immediately. Majority of the time it is user error and she still makes not feel dumb for this.
ConsThere is only a one rep, wish there was more ad hoc reporting and exports available. Other than that nothing really.
February 2, 2018
Michael C.
January 25, 2017

“Launch27 is great for local services!”

OverallLaunch27 is a fantastic software for local services. It helped us get our feet off the ground and stay organized. I have handled transaction management, invoicing, scheduling, and dispatching, from my cell phone thanks to Launch27! I definitely recommend!
ProsEase of use Customer support Mobile friendly
ConsNo good mapping function as of yet (but it is in the works)
January 25, 2017
Kevin F.
Facilities Services, 1-10 employees
October 30, 2018

“Small companies review after 2 years ”

OverallOverall it's been good. It's taken me a long time to find a lot of the best features. It's made running my business easier for sure.
ProsI like that it has all the fire features i need to run my business, and Automates a lot of running the business.
ConsI don't like that I can't handle payroll directly from launch. I wish it was easier to see what a team was supposed to be paid and pay them directly from app. I have to do a lot of this manually still.
Stephanie M.
October 28, 2018

“Amazing service for cleaning businesses!!!!”

OverallWonderful, the team is great and customer service has always been awesome. They answer my questions right away.
ProsTook my local cleaning business and made booking and managing cleaners and client a breeze.
ConsCan't really think of anything that I do not like about this service.
October 28, 2018
Ilya O.
Consumer Services, Unspecified
December 23, 2017

“It's literally a lifesaver of software. If you have a service business you need this.”

ProsSeriously, get Launch27. It will help you automate your entire service business from head to toe. And it's easy on the eyes. They are really great in every way. Try the launch27 way and give them a shot, it will actually improve a big portion of your business.
December 23, 2017
Liudmila K.
Facilities Services, 11-50 employees
April 28, 2018

“Very easy to use. I don't have a headache to schedule an appointment, to follow the payments, etc.”

OverallMost important things are I automized my business and gained customers.
ProsThe greatest things are you can program whatever you like, and also to do automatic things, to send emails, reminders, put hold on the accounts, charge, etc.
ConsThere is a small things like dashboard indicators, that may be sorted in another way, then they are right now. For example, to choose period of time for some indicators is not possible.
April 28, 2018
Insurance, 1001-5000 employees
April 23, 2018

“Great easy to use - plug and play! Stores all customer details and makes taking online payment easy!”

ProsTaking online payments Sending automatic email and text reminders The ability to place cards on hold prior to taking payment Always adding new features Great Facebook group Great customer service
ConsDiscount code functionality is a little limited. Some of my customers use discount codes (made for new customers) and I can t stop them which leads to uncomfortable conversations.
Daniel M.
Business Owner
Consumer Services, Unspecified
April 23, 2018

“Launch 27 has made my dreams of owning a service business possible! ”

ProsLaunch 27 has been a lifesaver! It took all the major problems I was encountering when starting my maid business and solved them with one monthly payment. It's great!
ConsThere really is not much L27 is missing. It handles all the major problems; booking, scheduling, managing teams, credit card processing, paying teams and the list goes on. The email customization is better than most but still needs some work.
Craig S.
April 19, 2018

“While not perfect by far, Launch 27 has been integral to our businesses success. Fantastic.”

OverallProvided our business with the tools to create a professional and established business cost effectively, right from day one.
ProsAutomates a whole load of admin work. Helps to provide excellent communication between yourself and your customers. Creates an image of an established and professional business from day one.
ConsNeeds to be more flexible, providing more bespoke booking options. Does not cater much for commercial cleaning.
Kelly J.

“Best Decision Ever!”

OverallEverything service related!
ProsLaunch 27 has been a game changer for our company, offering a One Stop Shop for all of our Service Needs!
ConsWe would love to have a pay intergration with ADP, and also sync with Google Calendar for Staff Time Off