Justworks Ratings

Overall

About Justworks

Justworks is an all-in-one HR solution for small businesses. As a Professional Employer Organization (PEO), Justworks can bundle access to benefits, compliance support, robust HR tools, and payroll under our umbrella, and help to administer employment-related responsibilities for you. Plus, with our group buying power, you get access to health insurance and other perks at more affordable rates. And with 24/7/365 support, we've got your back, always. Learn more about Justworks

Liam M.
People Operations Manager
July 22, 2019

“The New Age of HR Administration (or lack thereof)”

OverallFrom the educational experience during the sales discovery process to the assistance and round-the-clock availability of our account manager, during onboarding and implementation, I was insanely impressed by the account management capabilities of such a young team. Every JustWorks email is like a small monthly birthday gift where more often than not, they're rolling out a new feature or enhancement, potentially even one you recommended to the Product Team! It's the exact type of engagement you would hope for out of a company focused on propelling the employee experience with a highly adoptable product that will continue to grow into a large presence in this space.
ProsThe ease of implementation and administration and as the title assumes, the lack of need of direct oversight of the process. New hires are able to very quickly and simply understand the navigation of the tool and streamline themselves through 90% of the pre-employment paperwork without need from the admin. Just a simple user interface that allows you to intuitively find anything you need in regard to your daily life as an employee and really person within your organization.
ConsJust some slight growth areas needed in terms of integrations and partners for them. As a young company, they have a bit to go before they can really offer the capabilities of a company such as ADP but what they offer in replacement of those makes it all worth it.
July 22, 2019
Allison G.
HR Manager
September 27, 2019

“Justworks is a big time saver”

OverallJustworks has been a huge time saver for us. Onboarding and terminations are so much easier, payroll essentially runs itself, but perhaps the biggest perk is the great, affordable benefits we now have access to. In the end, even with the JW annual fees, we've saved a lot of money, and provided really great benefits to our employees.
ProsThe ease of onboarding has saved me countless hours.
ConsI wish the PTO visibility was a bit easier for employees.
Meri W.
Architecture & Planning, 11-50 employees

“Easy Transistion”

OverallOverall my experience with Justworks has been very good. I transitioned from a large PEO that offered a lot more services than I needed and I was not really sure what I was paying at times. I have found Justworks offers everything I need to easily process payroll, including bonuses, and the health insurance program is actually better at least for my family than what I was getting in the past. There have been times when I needed help fixing things I did incorrectly or just special circumstances and the Justworks staff was very happy to help me out.
ProsThe Justworks product is pretty intuitive so makes it easy to use. My company is in the technology industry so I need a product that my staff can quickly tap into when needed but that doesn't require babysitting .
ConsI don't like that the payroll reports download in a spreadsheet that I personally find less readable than I would like. I would prefer a simple report format that lists each person's' details similar to a check stub and then provides a summary. I am not a trained accountant or bookkeeper so I appreciate things being super simple.
Coleen B.
Controller/HR
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
July 1, 2019

“Wonderful tool for our small business.”

OverallThe set up process was very smooth and the customer support is excellent.
ProsIt is very user friendly. Easy to use, easy to maneuver as an administrator and user.
ConsNothing I have found yet......it all works very well.
Christa K.
HR Director
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
September 27, 2019

“Incredible Admin and Employee Support”

OverallI have found exemplary employees in all aspects of the process (sales, onboarding rep, account rep, HR support, accounting). I feel thankful every day that I have the support and guidance of Justworks to help navigate the complexities of payroll, benefits, and compliance.
ProsThe customer service is unmatched with some of the more well known brands. The website is very intuitive, and easy to use. If you do have a problem, or question, there is no ticket system where it takes forever to get a rep. You have a dedicated, accessible account manager who is your go to, and can also work with the 24/7 support team. Instead of every question going through you as an admin, their support team is very hands on and works with your employees as well.
ConsThere have been a few limitations on the PTO system that I have had to find workarounds to, though I believe this is going to be corrected in the next few months.
Jessica O.
Manager of Human Capital
11-50 employees
May 16, 2018

“I use JustWorks everyday to keep track of all my HR needs. From payroll to 401K and tracking PTO.”

ProsI love the ease of JustWorks platform. We used another PEO before switching to JustWorks and all reporting and features were third party integrations that never worked. JustWorks is a one stop shop and has updated access to anything and everything you may need. Their on-boarding process is detailed and customer focused and they even answered questions from my team about insurance concerns. They walked me through the transition step by step and were available immediately to answer any questions I had. I could go on for days about how much easier JustWorks has made my job!
ConsBecause JustWorks is so new, there are a few reports that they haven't implemented yet. We have a PTO accrual system that rolls over every year but maxes out at 96 hours (this changes based on goals) and JustWorks has no way to track this. Once a day is used, it can be recouped by working another month, encouraging employees to take time off. It's been difficult for me to try and track this and when asked about it, JustWorks said it's not something they have developed yet.
Jessica T.
VP, HR
September 27, 2019

“Great product, decent customer service”

OverallSales team was very professional and informative. A few instances where we assumed something that wasn't the case, but they are very open to hearing suggestions and easy to get in touch with. If you need strong HR support, it might not be the best option, it seems that they have very "canned" responses when dealing with HR questions. But the overall system & ease of use is fantastic.
ProsVery easy to use, great standardized reports
ConsNothing. It is very easy to use and great support.
Alisha W.
Chief of Staff
Political Organization, 11-50 employees
July 1, 2019

“JustWorks has been a lifesaver for our rapidly growing organization!”

OverallThey have been an incredible partner. Great customer service and tools that help their clients reach new heights.
ProsWe love the easy functionality of the website. The time tracking and time off features have been great in implementing consistent policies. We employ people in multiple states so the work they do to manage the unemployment accounts in each state's has really been the backbone that has allowed our rapid growth.
ConsNo real complaints. I wish there was an app to use on my phone but understand the security concerns with that. I also wish is auto generated PTO balances and paid employees out automatically when they are terminated in the system.
Rachael H.
Director of Operations
E-Learning, 11-50 employees
September 27, 2019

“Worth its weight in gold! ”

OverallWe switched to Justworks from a traditional payroll provider and have loved the experience. Justworks makes it easy to onboard employees all over the US and has exceptional customer service to help with any and all compliance and payroll questions. I get sales calls all the time from other PEOs and ignore every single one; we have no reason to leave and we're so glad we've made the switch!
ProsEasy to use, the account reps are extremely quick to reply and helpful. There's always a real human a click of a button or a phone call away to answer questions. They've simplified our operations and made it much easier to manage a widely distributed remote team.
ConsI'd love for the search function to be a little stronger-we have a ton of vendors and there's no way to search for them currently. It would also be great if this software had an org chart builder!
Anna Ruth W.
Founder + CEO
Public Relations and Communications, 11-50 employees
October 10, 2018

“Switched from Trinet, and never looking back”

OverallOverall, it's benefitted employee engagement, increased efficiency and decreased costs. Basically, Justworks does what every HR software vendor claims to do, but very very few ever achieve.
ProsThe software UI/UX is lightyears ahead of stodgy, archaic software like Trinet. It's also modern and sleek, which makes my employees just feel good and more confident in using the system. It's so much easier to navigate and offers valuable, yet simple, features that amazingly - clunky systems like Trinet can't manage to code into their dashboards. For example, Justworks lets us direct deposit pay to contractors via the software (with Trinet we had to use a separate processing system like PayPal to pay contractors). It also includes a cool company calendar that employees can login to view upcoming holidays, paydays, etc. Finally, it makes requesting PTO seamless and actually fun for the end user. On top of it all - Justworks offers us cheaper insurance plans (which benefit's my team's pocket books) and is a fraction of the overall monthly fee.
ConsIt's really hard for me to find a con. The only one I can say is that they don't offer white-glove, concierge services to answer more "complex" HR questions. I've heard Justworks might be adding a professional services team to resolve this.
Lynne Z.
Law Practice, 11-50 employees

“Justworks Review”

ProsStaff can enter their hours and request PTO, etc., through the portal.
ConsIt was set on an 8 hour day and some of our staff work 8 hours and others work 7.5 hours and that adjustment was hard to get Just Works to fix at times. Onboarding was good we thought until we found that a crucial piece regarding unemployment comp was not communicated to us.
K.L. N.
AVP - Human Resources
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
December 28, 2018

“fabulous payroll software”

Overallyes Justworks is one of the best payroll/HR tool for US companies of all sizes. without a doubt you will be amazed by the experience and the service they offer.
Proswe moved our payroll software from a old vendor to Justworks 7 months back. trust that was the best decision we could have taken. Right from the day one of transition we experienced fabulous customer service. the software itself was pretty easy to use both for the Admin and the employee. their Customer success ensure everything is smooth for you in the early days. their 24/7 Customer services is great place to get issues addressed. any company with as low as 2 employees can avail their service. they treat every customer the same way.
Consthey do not have a mobile app for employees to access the paystubs and others stuff. that is a drawback.
December 28, 2018
Brianna M.
General Manager
Performing Arts, 51-200 employees
December 12, 2016

“Justworks Gives Me LIFE”

OverallI've used Justworks for a little over a year now and I adore it. They are always super helpful over the phone and email. I send them as many referrals as I can! I love that I can manage tons of contractors and schedule payments very easily. Their profiles make it easy for my employees to manage their settings and keep up to date with payments.
ProsVery beautiful, easy to use, serves the purpose very clearly. I love that it was very quick to learn and keeps getting better. If I ever have questions about insurance my account rep is amazingly quick to respond and always helpful.
ConsThere isn't anything bad I can say!
Recommendations to other buyersWe didn't start using Justworks soon enough and it made our first year of taxes very difficult. This year has been a breeze. My advice, start using Justworks as soon as possible.
December 12, 2016
Diana S.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
September 27, 2019

“Easy to Use & Saves tons of time for a business owner!”

OverallOverall very positive. Started with Justworks with my first hire and it made it a breeze, plan on continue using Justworks as company continues to grow.
ProsWebsite interface is easy to use, streamlined. I like the Quickbooks Online integration I like the easy of comparing Health insurance and other benefits plans during selection and enrollment periods Payroll & PTO calendar sync with Outlook is a small touch but is SUPER useful
ConsI only docked one star because there isn't really an easy way to contact customer service by phone. Things are funneled to live chat or email first. However, live chat seems responsive and I've had only good customer service experiences.
Neil M.
Talent Operations Manager
Information Services, 11-50 employees

“One Stop Shop”

OverallAside from my suggestion above, the overall experience is excellent.
ProsI can do most of what I need with or employees on the platform...one of my favorite aspects of JW is the ease of onboarding new hires; from signup to payrolling and I9, it's 100% goof-proof!
ConsIt would be great if there was a Human Capital Management piece. We currently use PeopleGoal for performance reviews and feedback. If we were able to manage this process in JW, it would save lots of time and resources.
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
September 24, 2019

“Justworks Works Great”

OverallIt's a great way to track payroll, get pay stubs, manage my benefits, and access the company directory quickly and easily.
ProsThis was the easiest time I've ever had setting up my payroll, enrolling in benefits, and having access to our directory. Everything is so straight forward and easy to use. It's easy to manage my benefits, my cards, and change my policy.
ConsNothing! it's been a dream since day one. I haven't had any issues and don't foresee any coming up in the near future.
September 24, 2019
Ari M.
Engagement Coordinator
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
December 12, 2018

“Helps small business! ”

ProsJustworks is easy to use with its online platform and makes it easy for me to get all the information I need in the HR realm.
ConsThe customer service was very bad at first and caused me some big issues but they have slowly improved. They can get better but they have improved
December 12, 2018
Lauren G.
Manager of People Operations & Employee Experience
Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees
September 26, 2018

“Absolutely love Justworks”

OverallJustworks has saved us from an incredibly outdated software which is an absolute behemoth and hard to use. Justworks makes me more efficient, reduces questions from employees and makes me feel confident that if I don't have the answer they definitely will. I would highly recommend making the switch.
ProsJustworks is amazing. We have been onboarding them as we transition from TriNet and I could not be happier. They have answered every question--whether big or small. They have an amazing support team. I also was able to talk to someone from their HR support team, and they are super knowledgeable but also very nice and engaging without being dry. I feel like I am in great hands as we make this switch. The UI is also excellent and employees love how easy it is to use.
ConsThere are some minor glitches here and there that I will notice (i.e. display issues etc.), but the minute I tell them they get it fixed by EOD. I appreciate the swiftness in which they deal with problems.
September 26, 2018
Libia O.
Accountant and Office Manager
Biotechnology, 1-10 employees
July 1, 2019

“Best PEO company ever!!”

OverallAlways great and rapid customer service
ProsIt is very practical and easy to be used
ConsReports are getting complex and hard to choice what you really need
Stephen L.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

“It's easy ”

OverallIt's been good. I used it as a contractor first and had a good experience so when I was setting up my own company it was an easy decision.
ProsIt handle's all the stuff that you'd rather not think about... compliance, paychecks, insurance, etc. I mean, you have to set it up first, but they give you nicely organized resources to help you make informed decisions. And the if you do need to go back and reference things or make changes it's all very accessible and their support is great.
ConsI kind if wish they had natives mobile apps.
Internet, 11-50 employees
August 11, 2019

“Easy way to handle payroll and benefits”

Pros- Easy to see and sign up for benefits - Ability to split paycheck between multiple accounts however I want is great - Pay stubs available whenever I need them is convenient - Support staff has been responsive and helpful whenever issues have come up
ConsFees on employee 401(k) accounts are high for small businesses. Slavic 401k is their provider, and there really is a lot to like there - good fund choices and transparent fees chief among them. The setup fees are also low for the employer, which is great because it lowers the barrier to entry, making it easier for a company to offer that benefit. The problem, however, is the fees that employees accounts get charged. If you're a new company with less than $600K in total funds amongst employee accounts, every employee currently gets charged 0.6% annually, plus a flat annual fee and fund fees on top of that. While there are certainly more expensive options out there, that is still not a low number. A 0.6% drag on your 401(k) will equate to losing about 16% of your retirement balance due to all the lost compounding effects, and that's before any additional fees are factored in. That's not an entirely fair comparison because every 401(k) provider will cost something, but I wanted to highlight that 0.6% is not insignificant, even though it sounds small. Overall, it's still significantly better than not having a 401(k) due to the tax benefits, but the 401(k) setup does throw pretty significant fees at the employees.
August 11, 2019
Gavriella W.
Head of Customer Experience & Production
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
November 13, 2018

“Provides the HR our small company needs”

OverallI love using Justworks to stay on top of days off, company scheduling, and personal documents. I feel comfortable knowing everything is in one place and keeping it all paperless.
ProsJustworks has a great UX and is easy for our team members to use to navigate the company policy and structure, which isn't always obvious given our small and informal team.
ConsNot much, but I find that the "time off" page can be a bit clunky/ doesn't have the smoothest navigation.
November 13, 2018
Anatoly G.
Founder & CEO
Information Services, 1-10 employees
October 10, 2018

“Justworks is a great HR Suite -- but make sure to watch the invoices!”

OverallWe've had mostly positive experiences w/ Justworks, except for when we had issues w/ our benefits, at which point it became difficult to get to the root cause of the issue.
ProsJustworks makes it super-easy to manage HR, payments to contractors, payroll and benefits. We use it to pay all of our vendors and Justworks handles all the IRS reporting for us.
ConsIt was tough to figure out some issues w/ our benefits and we went back and forth for a few weeks working on it w/ Justworks. It seems like they were just getting familiar w/ benefits themselves, so we were both climbing the learning curve.
Ramiz A.
Operations Manager
Information Services, 11-50 employees
September 27, 2019

“Great Prodct; Make's Admin Jobs Easier”

OverallIt's just made everything easier from requesting PTOs to offering different benefits to your employees.
ProsThe customer service is outstanding! Each company has a representative that is always willing and ready to help. With my interactions with them, they have been very friendly and knowledgeable.
ConsWe have used Justworks for just about everything except for our timesheet system. While they do have one (and we use it for hourly workers), the services we offer make it that out timesheet system has to have certain specifications that Justworks currently does not meet.
Jan Michael U.
General Manager
May 6, 2019

“JustWorks Simplifies the Way You Manage Payroll and Benefits”

OverallJustWorks is easy to set up and maintain. It's a great product to help companies become organized in their directory, payroll, and benefits.
Pros1. It's very simple to use - It's a repeatable solution that can easily be adopted by anyone in the organization. 2. When it comes to tax season, being able to view your tax forms and paystubs is very easy. 3. The directory feature is excellent. I love that you can see peoples' profiles and be able to find people in your organization and their contact info easily.
Cons1. Viewing benefits could improve quite a bit. It's good to see at a high level what the employee and employer contributions look like, but if I want to search for specific benefits within medical as an example, JustWorks does not really make it intuitive to search for what I need. 2. I wish that JustWorks can sync directly into Microsoft related products (i.e. Outlook for reminders, etc).
May 6, 2019
Neil T.
director of Operations
Food Production, 11-50 employees
December 8, 2016

“Just Works Review from Neil @ Green Blender”

OverallIn the past, I've worked with other high-level systems. I find that justworks is geared more towards smaller companies and startups. Though the software is not as developed, I find that the customer service makes up for that. The justworks team is great and I feel that they are taking good strides to improve their system.
ProsThe notifications.
ConsI can't create employee schedules for hourly employees nor track attendance.
Nick G.
Co-Founder
October 10, 2018

“Justworks more than just working”

ProsGreat CS team, very attentive. The interface is as easy as it needs to be-not solving climate change (unfortunately), looking to maintain employee satisfaction with as few clicks as possible.
ConsThe on-boarding could have been better...no biggie-we have worked through it.
Tanaz M.
Head of Ops
Internet, 1-10 employees

“Just the PEO we needed”

OverallFabulous. We were happy from day 1 with the demo to launch day. The system has been easy to use so I don't have to get involved at all w my employees.
ProsIt's so easy to use! They simplify things that otherwise seem so complex.
ConsNot sure actually, I've used other PEOs and this one checks everything off the list that was required.
Jennifer J.
December 9, 2016

“Justworks is the partner you didn't know you need to have!”

OverallWe found Justworks on a hilarious subway ad (ooh man are those advertisements great!) while on the way to a meeting to establish a contact with a paycheck company. We wouldn't stop thinking about them in that meeting! Since we began our partnership with Justworks everything is a little easier. Even when things don't go as quickly or as well as we expect, it is still always faster and more reliable than us doing it on our own! We are able to feel free and like someone (many someones's!) have our back all day and night long. As Justworks has grown and as we have grown as a company, we feel more supported and like they are more available all the time. It has truly been one of the most educational experiences of our business careers to have the wealth of information and giant well of support that is Justworks. Super bonus: anytime something does not work well for us, they offer an upgraded version to us (in other words, Justworks is always listening and looking for new ways to serve their customers so that the world is better served). THANK YOU!
December 9, 2016
Laura C.
HR
December 8, 2016

“Head of HR & Operations”

OverallEasy to set up & what makes the difference is incredible customer service! Looking forward to an easy year end close and issuing 1099s. Wish we could issue one time payments for vendors without setting them up as a vendor.
ProsEasy use, great customer service.
ConsHours of accessing someone - we are in CA. Not able to do one-time checks.
Jake P.
Computer Software, 1-10 employees

“Fantastic Service”

OverallI love JustWorks and have referred many new clients. I will continue to do so!
ProsThis makes my life running (two!) companies so much easier by making HR hassle-free.
ConsMissing a few small features like recurring payments and added metadata around transactions for accounting purposes.
May 16, 2018

“Easy for employees to see admin stuff.”

ProsIt makes it easy for employees to see their paychecks, benefits and manage enrollment during the year. One less thing to worry about.
ConsThe additional service they offer are not actually very good. We tried using some of the random 'extra' services and they were a time sink. We spent over 3m and 6h of our time talking to people who were unable to resolve the billing issues they said they could help with. No idea if they even ever tried.
Jerrod K.
Head of Business Operations
Commercial Real Estate, 1-10 employees
July 1, 2019

“Best Customer Experience I've Had”

OverallJustworks has provided easy payroll, expense reimbursement, and administrative services for our compliance issues. I have no plans of even shopping around for an alternative.
ProsThe customer support, whether via email or phone is unparalleled. It's hard to believe but I've called Justworks 20+ times and never had a negative experience. They're eager to help and solve your problems. Quickly.
ConsLack of options in health insurance plans.
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
May 19, 2019

“Highly User-Friendly HR Management Software Especially Useful for Remote Employees”

OverallGreat HR and Benefits Admin software that covers all the bases in a simple, straightforward platform.
ProsThe software is web-based, easy to use, and intuitive. The dashboard function that brings time, benefits, and other HR functions together is very convenient not only for the user, but also for the administrator. This software is especially great for PTO allocation over multiple geographical areas and job functions/roles.
ConsIt's a bit pricey for smaller businesses, but definitely not as pricey as staffing a person to take care of all of the functions it covers.
May 19, 2019
November 23, 2018

“Great product”

ProsJustworks makes HR and payroll as simple as can be. The user experience of the software is top notch and incredibly user friendly. They are also cheaper than some of the competition in terms of per user fees.
ConsThe healthcare plans are somewhat limited and more expensive than their competitors and the outsourced HR function is lacking compared to a few other companies.
November 23, 2018
Retail, 1-10 employees

“Easy to Use”

OverallWe use it purely for payroll. It has made processing payroll so much easier.
ProsJustworks has simplified payroll for our company. It is very easy to use, especially for hourly employees.
ConsI honestly do not have any issues with the software.
Noel W.
Director of Finance and Operations
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
December 8, 2016

“Fantastic PEO for a Nonprofit”

OverallOur organization made the switch from a different software (entirely not geared towards our needs and size) to Justworks at the end of 2015. We couldn't be happier with the results and the people that support us at Justworks.
ProsIt's easy to use.
ConsSome issues with a visa employee.
Education Management, 51-200 employees
December 4, 2018

“Simple and (Mostly) Efficient”

OverallJustworks has certainly served its purpose as an HR software. A few minor uprgades would make it nearly perfect, but it does what it needs to do.
ProsJustworks is very easy to use. Each section is clearly labeled and organized in a way that makes sense. Basic sections iclude "Paystubs," "Timecards," and "Benefits." I refer back to it a lot when I have questions about my benefits. It has been very useful for storing my important personal information. Unlike other software, it's compatible with all of my banks for direct deposits.
ConsSome features that seem obvious (such as saving your hours on your timecard throughout the week) were not present until very recently. You had to record your hours elsewhere and enter them all at once at the end of two weeks, which basically defeated the purpose of the Timecards section. That feature was supposedly added though it's not clear how you use it.
December 4, 2018
Davey J.
Attorney at Law
Law Practice, 1-10 employees

“Justlove”

ProsIt's extremely user friendly and makes my life about 2000% easier. Payroll? Done. PTO? Tracked. Benefits? Awesome.
ConsI haven't found anything to complain about yet.
Travis T.
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
August 30, 2019

“Best way to simplify the HR process”

ProsWith Justworks myself and my team were able to handle all the HR needs with ease.
ConsSlightly more than expected to spend, but well worth the value.
August 30, 2019
Hasin I.
Design Strategist
Design, 1-10 employees
August 10, 2018

“Payroll and Benefits in one platform”

OverallI love the software. It does save us a lot of time and money that we don't have on spending on a HR person.
ProsWe are small team and its great to be able to manage all the payroll services in one app
ConsI think the user interface can be a little be simpler. Sometimes I find it hard to find certain items. Maybe have a menu on top of the page.
August 10, 2018
Justin Q.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
July 8, 2019

“Justworks is just what we needed”

OverallSupport has been excellent, even through periodic challenges.
ProsNot only is the platform an AMAZING way to take care of payroll and HR compliance, but it offered our company an excellent way to have better access to lower cost healthcare coverage right away. We saved 50% instantaneously after signing up with Justworks, coming off of our own group plan from before.
ConsNothing so far. The software itself is very intuitive and easy to use.
July 8, 2019
Ebona M.
CSM
June 7, 2018

“Easy to use, and a great system to manage the un-fun operations stuff”

Pros1. It super easy to use and find anything you may need (benefits, pay stubs, salary, team, etc) 2. They have a super helpful and easy-to-reach support team. 3. The work benefits you can opt into, such as citibike programs or gym membership discounts.
ConsIf I had to think of something, it would most likely be one of the settings we chose internally that was not easy to change immediately as it was related to a benefit that if changed would not take effect for months.
June 7, 2018
Jim C.
Search Consultant and CEO
Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees
February 16, 2019

“Great way for SMB to offer large company employee benefits ”

OverallGreat value and let's us focus on our core business and provide our employees with high quality large company employee benefits.
ProsAs an SMB with 3 remote/virtual employees in 3 different states buying small group health insurance was an annual nightmare. Justworks solved that problem big time. Plus, we got access to a 401K plan and simplified our employer tax withholding. We don't have to worry about compliance issues, WC, payroll processing, etc. We can focus on doing business versus running the minutiae of being in business.
ConsIntegration with the 401K provider (Slavic) is poor. Cross-communication, confusing to set up and hard to get a straight answer from either side.
February 16, 2019
Internet, 11-50 employees
February 5, 2019

“Amazing Payroll and Benefits”

ProsExtremely easy to use for admins and employees, offer big company benefits inside smaller companies
ConsOnboarding was a bit slower and more rigid in process than expected
February 5, 2019
Diane E.
Financial Controller
Media Production, 11-50 employees

“Simply the best”

OverallLove Justworks. As an admin and an employee it's super simple and intuitive - makes my job 1000x easier. Our account rep is incredible too - My rep is quick to respond and super knowledgeable.
ProsClean, intuitive, uncluttered
ConsAccess levels can be inflexible between vendors/contractors and - if someone can add a new vendor they also have access to all employee information...
Mayuly K.
Account executive
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
August 27, 2019

“One of the Best HR tools”

ProsThis helped me streamline all of my human resources needs! I highly recommend.
ConsIt's a bit pricy but well worth the extra cost
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 51-200 employees

“JustWorks Review”

ProsIt made it super easy to check my pay stubs and benefits and employer information all on a friendly user interface
ConsOne thing I dont like is that there isnt a lot of explanation so if you dont know how something is used you'd have to call there hotline ti find out the answer
Jaime J.
Talent
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
November 26, 2018

“If you're using to legacy HR software, Justworks is a breath of fresh air ”

ProsJustWorks is a great tool for any startup looking to set up its HR infrastructure. There's a great user experience-no hassle at all.
ConsWhile it is easy to use and aesthetically pleasing, there's little room for customization. For its price point, it is fair.
November 26, 2018
11-50 employees
January 16, 2018

“Pleasant, Easy-To-Use, Simple UI”

ProsI like being able to check my paychecks, benefits, and contact my coworkers quickly and without having to sort through a complicated menu.
ConsI wish you could customize the dashboard. Small gripe, but it would be cool to be able to move your calendar, directory, add widgets, etc.
January 16, 2018