R2 Docuo Ratings

Overall

About R2 Docuo

A powerful and unique Office Process Automation solution that lets you describe and order the actions that are applied to each document. Service requests faster by accelerating document creation and preparing them for the automated workflow. Simple, secure cloud storage that eases file management, prevents duplication and lets you self-service your storage capacity needs. Use R2 Docuo powerful, friendly sharing features to drive collaboration between your team, clients and delivery partners. Learn more about R2 Docuo

Anna M.
Quality manager
Chemicals, 51-200 employees
April 12, 2019

“ FOR QUALITY & SHE MANAGING SYSTEM”

OverallQUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS, SHE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS, COMPLAINTS, CAPA,...
Pros ALL THE MANAGEMENT IN A SINGLE PROGRAM, INTERRELATION BETWEEN STRUCTURES, TRACEABILITY, EASY TO UNDERSTAND USERS,VERY WELL ORGANIZED, EXPORT TO EXCEL
Cons I DON'T MANAGE VERY WELL CHANGES VERSIONS. BUT I NEED TRAINING TO IMPROVE BETTER THE POSIBILITIES SOME FIELDS NEED MORE CHARACTERS, ARE SHORT FOR WHAT WE NEED

By R2 Sistemas on April 16, 2019
Thanks for your review Anna, Glad to see you are building a structured data network using R2 Docuo. You can configure metadata fields to allow as many characters as you need, please refer to the online doc or contact us for support. Best
April 12, 2019
Silvia N.
Accountant
Banking, 501-1000 employees
July 25, 2019

“A tool made to improve your productivity”

OverallI have been using R2Docuo for months to organize all the documentation of an organization in which I collaborate regularly. What I liked most about R2 Docuo is the ease of learning how to use all the functions we needed.
ProsWorkflow utility is very useful for establishing work processes. Also we can send large files without using another software.
ConsThere's nothing I didn't like about R2 Docuo, I thought it was a very useful tool.

By R2 Sistemas on July 31, 2019
Hi Silvia, Thanks for sharing your experience with R2 Docuo.
July 25, 2019
Juan Carlos N.
Administracion
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201-500 employees
February 14, 2019

“Perfect software for the SME”

OverallIt is a very good experience, since we have organized the documentation of the company and improved the workflows, being able to easily share the information with our clients.
Prossimplicity, easily adapts to the company, personalization and technical support
Conshave more controls to incorporate into the workflows, and not available for android (solved in February 2019)

By R2 Sistemas on February 18, 2019
Hi Juan Carlos, Thank you for your review and the feedback. We are implementing additional control features for the R2 Docuo workflows and will keep doing that in upcoming releases. On the other hand R2 Docuo for Android is about to be released. You will be informed as soon as it is available. Regards.
February 14, 2019
Juan Pedro H.
Partner
Legal Services, 11-50 employees
February 8, 2019

“Almost perfect”

ProsPlenty of features, reasonable price, scalable. Allows your company to grow and increase its automation related with docs progressively, at your own pace.
ConsThe main con for us is that it is semi-closed: that is, you cannot backup your Docuo database locally neither replicate it on your servers for backup or High Availability: if they close their servers, you lost all your documents. Another con is that you pay for your downloading bandwith, so if you ever needed a big download, it will cost you extra money.

By R2 Sistemas on February 25, 2019
Hi Juan Pedro, thank you for your R2 Docuo review. We are aware of the improvements that you and other users require regarding local replication. It is complicated to fix that in our license model due to bandwith consumption (wich also links with your second point). Anyway we must find a solution for local replication in the future. That being said, in case of disaster or server closing we are legally forced by any means to bring back your data and we would. Regards
February 8, 2019
Derek H.
Education Management, 1-10 employees
February 12, 2019

“The file storage and sharing app that ticks all our boxes”

OverallThe benefits of having encrypted online storage and sharing are just the start. Financially our business will benefit as we can now do away with our server and give all our staff the ability to work at home and access their documents anywhere in the world.
ProsI really like the fact that R2 Docuo is a pure file storage and file sharing app and not a syncing service. I don't want to sync my documents to a PC and it is so easy to download and edit documents. The other great feature is the ease of assigning permissions to different users and collaborators.
ConsThe inability to save a new document straight onto the app.

By R2 Sistemas on February 18, 2019
Hi Derek, thank you for your feedback. We are glad to know you are using R2 Docuo filesharing and cloud collaboration features. We have registered your suggestion about creating new documents straight in R2 Docuo. The team will consider your ideas and those of other users in order to improve the service as much as we can. Regards
February 12, 2019
JESUS G.
Civil Engineering, 1-10 employees
June 13, 2019

“Great tool for my small business”

OverallI'm one of the worst people to organize with the company's documentation. R2Docuo has allowed me to standardize archiving processes and save documentation correctly. Before knowing this application I lost the documents organizing files in different folders according to months and file typologies. Now with R2Docuo everything is easier. My main fear was that I would have to spend a lot of time learning the software itself, but the truth is that it has been much more user friendly than I expected. In short, a good tool that I use every day in the management of my company.
ProsEasy to learn and work with. It has alternative features that allow me to send large files easily and securely
ConsI'm happy with the tool. At the moment I haven't encountered any problems when implementing my document management system.

By R2 Sistemas on June 24, 2019
Hi Jesus, Thanks for sharing your experience with R2 Docuo on Capterra. We are glad to see it is helping your business.
June 13, 2019
Jesús F.
Technician
Internet, 1-10 employees
August 26, 2019

“I use this program daily, very useful, several applications in one.”

OverallIt has so many applications that it took me a while to relate them all to automate jobs.
ProsWith this program I can organize all the documentation that comes to my email, scan and store invoices, and correctly organize all my files in automated paths.
ConsIt is a tool with more utilities than others in the same price range.
August 26, 2019
Almudena O.
Owner, Direction
E-Learning, Self-employed
August 19, 2019

“An application with more utilities than I thought at first.”

OverallNothing to highlight.
ProsR2Docuo is a program that helps me with the daily management of all company files, invoices, projects, articles, everything I organize with this application. I also use it every time I have to send an oversized file for my email program.
ConsPrice is lower than other alternatives with similar utilities. Learning to use R2Docuo is quite simple.

By R2 Sistemas on August 20, 2019
Hi Almudena, Thabk you very much for your review. We are glad you are getting value from R2 Docuo. Best
August 19, 2019
Óscar Antonio P.
Socio fundador
Business Supplies and Equipment, 1-10 employees
February 13, 2019

“R2 DOCUO makes our WORK easier”

ProsThe best thing about this software is that it facilitates the daily work of our company, saving both us and our customers, as we share a common place to exchange and store documentation.
ConsWhat I like the least is that you can not customize the appearance of the entire directory.

By R2 Sistemas on March 4, 2019
Hi Óscar Antonio, thank you for sharing your opinion about R2 Docuo. Glad to know R2 Docuo file exchange features are solving requirements for your business. Corporate image customization always has been a main goal of R2 Docuo. We are working towards making that customization deeper in the interface and hope to improve that in the future.
February 13, 2019
Manuela R.
Freelance
Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees
August 23, 2019

“An affordable solution to keep all my documents organized”

OverallA program designed to manage all the files and documentation of your company. Once you learn to use it, it becomes indispensable in routine tasks.
ProsMost applications are rapidly learned. It also offers other utilities such as the transfer of large files and storage in the cloud.
ConsI have no complaints. I worked quickly and effectively from the first moment I started working with this program.
August 23, 2019