Salesflare Ratings

Overall

About Salesflare

Salesflare is the intelligent CRM for small B2B businesses and startups, who want to sell more with less work. Salesflare automatically fills out your address book and keeps track of all interactions with the people you're in contact with. It takes data from email, social media, company databases, phone, calendar and hands it to you in automated customer timelines that tell you everything you need to know. You just have to write the emails, make the calls, and have the coffee. Learn more about Salesflare

Cal T.
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
September 26, 2018

“CRM for Sales”

OverallOverall I'm thrilled. No more lost leads. No more forgetting what happened or when it happened. It conforms to my exact sales cadence. I'm so happy with it I have tried to convert all my friends who are entrepreneurs over to Salesflare - and no I'm not an affiliate of them so I don't get paid. Oh, and did I mention that it keeps on improving? Yes, it does and when they roll a new feature out it has good documentation on it.
ProsIt is easy to use, easy to customize, and accomplishes EXACTLY what I need it to. I like that it is a CRM that specializes in Sales, because if you don't have sales you don't have a business. I have a sales cadence that is critical to follow. In Salesflare I can customize it to meet my exact cadence. But wait, that's not all!!!! I can easily send an email campaign to my contacts. And the email program in Salesflare is AWESOME, you can customize your emails with contact names or business names. You can then track your emails.
ConsWhen a program does all that Salesflare does it is hard to complain. But, you want a negative and I'd have to say that I can't create a true Drip Campaign in Salesflare (it was never meant to be an email marketing software). And I would like the Tasks in my task list to be emailed to me, but since I'm in the program already this is not that big of a deal.
September 26, 2018
Don D.
Management Consulting, Self-employed
October 21, 2018

“Highly Recommended CRM”

OverallI use Salesflare to track sales opportunities. It is easy to use and makes it easy to see what I need to do next for each potential client to keep the sales process moving. I also use Salesflare to track communications in my Book Yourself Solid® Network of 90 and List of 20. I'm perhaps using it in a bit of an unorthodox way for this, but it works, and it makes it easy to see who I need to contact this month.
ProsSalesflare is full-featured and easy to use. One of its key features is that it does the work for you. Between Salesflare and a couple of Zapier integrations, I can spend my time communicating with clients and potential clients, not entering their info in my CRM system. I like that it has a very visual interface, which makes it easy for me to see and track communications with clients and potential clients. I also like that it is easy to customize. Customer support has been great. They consistently reply to support requests quickly, with accurate answers that actually resolve my problem!
ConsThere's not much to not like... there was an outage a week or so ago, which hurt, but they did do a great job of keeping customers informed about the issue.
October 21, 2018
Hemant S.
PR and Communications Head
Legal Services, 11-50 employees
September 30, 2019

“Most powerful yet simplest CRM”

OverallManaging Clients through email and spreadsheets was getting chaos at RTIwala Services. Whereas other CRMs are too complex to understand and use.
ProsIt's simple and easily understandable UI & UX. Availability of many advanced features like tagging, lead enrichment and custom fields. The RTIwala Team is in love with Salesflare and their support.
ConsNothing as such. Just looking for more native integrations particularly with WooCommerce, Weebly and Shopify.
September 30, 2019
Nate R.
Director Of Operations
Graphic Design, 1-10 employees
September 12, 2018

“Powerful Software for managing clients and leads”

OverallHighly recommended if you are looking for a sales CRM that can integrate into your other systems and can streamline your teams methods for getting and retaining clients.
ProsThe biggest reason why we use Basecamp is it's simplistic and streamline interface when working with clients. This is our Go To CRM we use for managing projects along with our clients. Salesflare has made it so that we can track leads for each of the project types that we have then we integrate this information with other programs we use. At every stage of the sales process we know exactly where the client is in the sales cycle and how far along they are before we think they will make a purchase. It's great!
ConsIt can seem daunting at first because it is so feature rich. But they have a well built out FAQ and instructions page, so with a little bit of time, you can quickly get up to speed and start benefiting from all of the tools they offer.
September 12, 2018
Ayman A.
Digital Marketing Consultant & Trainer
September 17, 2018

“It's a must for freelancers”

OverallI'm a freelancer and always struggled to get my lead generation process organized. Salesflare is one of the tools that will pay for itself. I signed up a few clients on a retainer basis which is super awesome!
Pros1) The integration with Gmail and Outlook so I can add my leads on the go 2) The campaign feature. I use this primarily to nurture my leads and keep my client informed about the latest updates in their industry 3) The excellent support team 4) Suggestions for new people to add to the contacts every time I add a new account to the pipeline 5) Reminders to prepare for my meetings. Also, the reminders to take notes after my meetings
Cons1) Lack of online scheduling tool with my leads similar to Calendly 2) The tool only reports that an email was opened but it doesn't exactly tell you who opened the email. I use another tool for this purpose so I'd love to see them bridging this gap in the future
José Antonio S.
Regional SEO & Inbound Marketing Analyst
November 8, 2017

“Fast, easy and reliable. It does what it says really well with a really nice UI.”

OverallIt saves me a lot of time, keep track of email openings, that way I know when a lead or customer sees my emails, also, I can see when they go to my website, which is great. The pipelines are really visual and customizable so it should work for any kind of business. It integrates well with IMAP, Outlook, Gmail and others, so you can track your communications in almost every email account.
ProsAutomates the lead data gathering and task making process, saving a lot of time. Also, it has smart reminders which are great for people like me that keep forgetting to do follow-ups. The UI is well made so you don't need to take any tutorial to learn how to use it, also, it has a mobile app that will let you keep track of everything on the go.
ConsDoesn't have in-app email and it lacks a lot of native integrations, even though that it has Zapier. It is really good, but these two points are what is left for it to be great!

By Salesflare on September 11, 2019
Hey Jose! Just wanted to let you know that in-app emailing is there for a while now and native integrations are building up. Hope we managed to hit your expectations for greatness!
Carlos D.
Account Manager
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
September 13, 2018

“Bare Bones But Dense With Features”

ProsWhat I like the most about Salesflare is the direct integration into Gmail. While other CRMs offer amazing functionality and features, more often than not they require you to use their integrated email service. As a small business, we use Gmail for our communication, file management, and scheduling. Having a light-weight CRM directly integrated into Gmail makes client managment easier and that's the most important feature for us.
ConsSalesflare does suffer from a lack of compatibility with other sales based software. For example, we use Leadworx for our outbound lead generation. Leadworx integrates with CRMs such as Salesforce and Zendesk but Salesflare is not compatible which means we need to go back and forth between platforms to manage our lead generation and account management. The point of using Salesflare, for us, is to limit the need to switch between platforms.

By Salesflare on September 11, 2019
Hey Carlos! The Leadworx integration is there now for a while and it is quite extensive. Hope you enjoy it!
Damian R.
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
December 13, 2018

“Great sales pipeline management tool”

OverallSalesflare is fulfilling all our needs for managing multiple businesses and multiple pipelines with each business. Their customer service is quick and responsive. Initially, I had a couple of challenges utilizing the features fully but their team was there to support me and exceeded expectations.
ProsThe ability to manage multiple pipelines seamlessly and the insights dashboard.
ConsThe cost for adding team members is relatively higher than other similar small business products.

By Salesflare on September 12, 2019
Hey Damian! Glad you're enjoying Salesflare. You can customize the stage probabilities in "Settings > Configure pipelines" and if you like individual probabilities per opportunity it's in "Settings > Customize fields". Shout if there's anything else!
December 13, 2018
Jason J.
Digital Marketing Specialist
April 25, 2019

“Simple CRM with Expanding Feature Set to Get the Job Done”

OverallReally happy with the overall Salesflare experience. I currently use a couple of different CRM tools for various reasons but see myself using Salesflare as my go-to main CRM.
ProsNice clean dashboard for a quick snapshot of your sales cycle and lead pipeline. Excellent clutter free user interface with just the right amount of features without being overwhelming. Customer service responds quickly when you have a question or concern and they welcome customer feedback and product suggestions.
ConsOverall a great tool, hard to find much to dislike. I'd like to see a few more native integrations instead of the majority of things going through zapier but I completely understand the thought process as native 3rd party integrations can be very time-consuming.
April 25, 2019
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
December 18, 2018

“Salesflare: Already Great and Getting Better”

OverallAs someone looking for a CRM for a particular use in a particular field, I really like Salesflare's look and feel, power and possibility. It is still a relative newcomer, but already feels accomplished and still on the rise.
ProsSalesflare is a very capable CRM with a feel not unlike Salesforce, the behemoth that dominates this market segment. It started as a nimble, useful product, and keeps growing in its versatility and capability. It continues to add integrations-both direct connections as well as a host of other possibilities with Zapier functionality.
Cons"With great power comes great responsibility"-somebody smart said that once, and they were right. Salesflare is like a veritable Swiss Army knife, with lots of tricks up its sleeve, but it takes a little bit of sweat equity to get it right. While you might be able to use that saw to trim your toenails, there are better options. All of those options are there in Salesflare, so give yourself a little time to grow into it.

By Salesflare on September 11, 2019
Hello there! Definitely don't use a saw to trim your toenails, and if you need help, just reach out to us on the chat :-)
December 18, 2018
Ama D.
September 20, 2018

“Simple to Use With Just The Right Features”

OverallFantastic!
ProsSimplicity. It has enough functionality to manage your sales pipeline without it feeling overwhelming. This also makes it possible to easily get up to speed with the software and actually put it to use, rather than it gathering dust. I also like the fact that I can have it as an app on my iPad.
ConsI think the how-to videos and knowledge database need to improve. It would also be great if Salesflare could use it's blog or Youtube to educate business owners on how to get the best out of it and use it effectively in one's business.

By Salesflare on September 12, 2019
Hey Ama! We keep working on our YouTube videos (https://salesfla.re/gettingstarted) and knowledge base (https://howto.salesflare.com/) all the time based on your questions. If you have any questions, hit us up on the in-app chat!
Vassilis S.
Inbound Marketer
March 15, 2018

“Easy to use CRM”

ProsSalesflare connects directly to your inbox so that you have access to your emails, contacts and calendar events from within their CRM without having to BCC email addresses or any extra hustle.
ConsSearching for an existing account is not so intuitive as it could be. On a few occasions, I had to contact the support team to perform specific updates (e.g. change my profile picture) but this is really minor concerning the general usage of the platform.

By Salesflare on September 12, 2019
Hey Vassilis! Editing your profile picture is possible for a while now. We also upgraded the account search. We know you know where to find us if there's anything else!
March 15, 2018
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
October 17, 2018

“A Simple CRM Software with Hidden Possibilities”

OverallAn easy to use CRM with a lot of possibilities once you get deeper into using it.
ProsIt's simply and logically laid out. Getting started is easy. I like the distinction they make between a contact and an account. They also pull some information on contacts from their social media which is useful. It allows you to create, track, and close opportunities. The most useful feature for me is to be able to customize the stages of a selling process. One of their strengths is an enthusiastic integration with a wide range of other tools and products that are relevant to selling and prospecting.
ConsSeemingly simple at first, digging deeper and using the product effectively is more difficult than appears. The import can only be done from a file. I would be a tremendous help to be able to important contacts directly from Google Contacts, Mailchimp, or Active Campaign, for example.
October 17, 2018
John V.
Human Resources, 1-10 employees
September 27, 2018

“New features added often”

OverallSalesflare support is quick and efficient. They reply back to questions within hours or even minutes, and the online help is fairly complete. The software is something I use every day.
ProsSalesFlare has all the most-needed features of a CRM. I especially like how Saleflare goes out and adds social media contact information for my contacts - automatically! The pipeline feature is easy to use and helps me stay organized.
ConsThere are a few things I would like to be able to do that I can't do yet - send an email message to everyone in stage X of my pipeline. I would also like to be able to search my internal notes on a contact. But those are minor features.

By Salesflare on September 11, 2019
Hey John! In case you missed it, you can now send an email message to everyone in stage X in your pipeline. Have fun!
September 27, 2018
António A.
Web Marketing Consultant
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
November 7, 2017

“CRM software that saves you time”

ProsSalesflare uses an "account-based marketing" CRM style. It pulls contacts automatically from Gmail (other clients available) which we can use to create new accounts. Later we can create opportunities in a kanban style. All communications are centralized under each account and all information is also available directly on Gmail. It also includes a short report feature which gives us insights about how we are doing in terms of new deals.
ConsThe tracking feature should be improved. Right now the system doesn't exclude IP's for tracking so if I open a "sent" email on Gmail it counts as "someone opened that email".

By Salesflare on September 12, 2019
Hey Antonio! Your own email opens and link clicks are now excluded, fully automatically. Hope you love it!
Sahil A.
Co-founder & CEO
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
November 14, 2018

“The Gmail integration is very powerful!”

OverallAt the beginning, it looks like any other CRM but as we started using it, Salesflare is far better than others we have tried. The way it populates information automatically is magical!
ProsI love how Salesflare automatically picks up information from my email and populates that into the deal, along with syncing with calendar. This means we don't have to log meetings/notes manually and that saves a ton of time. Apart from that, their auto-enrichment of companies and people works like a charm. Once you get used to this new experience, there is no going back.
ConsThe search under "opportunities" can be made better from a UX perspective.
November 14, 2018
Craig M.
Marketing Consultant
September 20, 2018

“Excellent sales pipe line software”

OverallSalesflare has been an incredibly valuable tool for my sales process and my business. I'd recommend it to anyone.
ProsAs a busy sales person in the field, it always feels like extra work when it comes to updating CRM-type data and keeping track of my sales pipeline; Salesflare has an excellent and easy to use process to keep track of this and keep everything flowing. Huge fan!
ConsThere could be a few more integrations to make automation more available, but so far I like it a lot!
Boris A.
Founder and CEO

“Salesflare Review”

OverallThe overall experience is very positive
ProsEase of use, intuitive interface, reliability and all main functionalities of a great CRM system
ConsI couldn't find out yet how I can tag accounts according to my own classification. Perhaps this function does exist, but just couldn't discover how to do it yet.

By Salesflare on September 12, 2019
Hey Boris! Of course it's possible to tag accounts to classify them :-) Just hit edit and add a tag. Or if you like something even more organized, add a custom field type dropdown in "Settings > Customize fields".
Amati Pettes, I.
Digital Marketing Specialist
September 13, 2018

“Easy to use, manage, and track sales process.”

OverallHow easy you can create campaigns and opportunities and track your contacts. You will have a lot of ways to track your leads with Zapier integration and others like website and email. The automation options are really useful. Salesflare also has an app that you can use when your away from your computer and is really really awesome.
Pros1. Campaigns 2. Opportunities 3. Zapier integration 4. Website tracking 5. Email tracking
ConsThis platform has everything that my small marketing agency needs to track and manage our sales process.
Gourav M.
Software Engineer
Human Resources, 51-200 employees
January 17, 2019

“An incredible CRM”

OverallWe love this Salesflare email tracking as it helped us with email tracking and saved lot's of money in email tracking solutions. Secondly, the manual data entry has been stopped after joining the Salesflare.
ProsWe love Customer Support as CSR is always there to help us. And it has so many awesome features which will help you in saving money on cold email campaign tools.
ConsWe don't like the ever filling timeline when it's capturing even those irrelevant emails as such. Plus it's quite complicated to understand and manage accounts, contacts and opportunity. I wish if there's more native integrations.
January 17, 2019
JT B.
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
September 17, 2018

“Great CRM and Easy to Use”

OverallI started using it about 1.5 years ago, I would have to say its has been great as it helps me manage my sales funned and accounts.
ProsSalesflare has done a great job developing and optimizing the software. The recent updates/revisions that have been released have made it a tool that I cannot run my business without.
ConsSome of the way the information can be shared has clunky - perhaps I need to take some time and learn more of the functionality.
Craige Hardel -.
April 13, 2018

“Salesflare is a very decent and functional CRM that is amazing and will meet most people's needs.”

OverallNotification on when the client receives my correspondences Multiple pipelines for multiple services - very cool
ProsPros: Automated filling of records. Salesflare makes finding contact and account information easy with its technology and finds an fills relevant data including their social profile, company sizes, and email addresses Insights column: allows you to see and track your CRM and potential prospect numbers and finances Task notifications and Android mobile app: very well built app and task notifications including when someone opens your email came in pretty handy
ConsThere could be more automation. My use case was more advanced but I would have been nice to have lead scoring and the ability to reply to an email from CRM and even track emails from the app Ability to turn the automated importing of contacts off Ability to edit deals faster - it's decent but more could be done to improve the interface.
April 13, 2018
Mick M.
Marketing Manager
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
March 11, 2019

“Great CRM for sales-oriented teams”

ProsSimple to set up and to use, with no unnecessary features. Just focus on the sales and let Salesflare do its thing for logging and tracking. - well integrated with the G Suite - tracking of phone calls, notes, and follow-ups - Zapier integration - mobile apps - very helpful for logging tasks and tracking
ConsI would prefer more advanced visualizations and reporting.
March 11, 2019
Matt T.
Co-Founder & CTO
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
November 13, 2017

“Great "Smart" CRM”

ProsEliminates a lot of manual work by automatically logging calls & emails. Very simple & easy to use. Can have leads automatically flow in from Zapier from my sources. Easy to log activity and updates to know who to follow up with. Swimlanes/stages give an excellent visual representation of pipeline.
ConsRan into a compatibility issue with Salesflare and a Gmail extension "MailTrack.io" I use to track email opens/clicks within Gmail. By using this at the same time I can't use Salesflare's mail & website tracking which would be more useful.
November 13, 2017
Damian R.
Founder and CEO
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

“Great CRM Tool!”

ProsWhat works well is the simplicity of using the app. It's easy to import leads from a variety of platforms, assign them to the appropriate team member and sales funnel. The system automatically updates all email communication and meetings. In addition you can add files to the contact record. It's ability to automatically detect information from the company website is also great.
ConsThe only downside we have found to this tool is that the percentage calculations used for the sales funnel conversions are not standard and not entirely useful.
Jonathan D.
Entrepreneur
Information Services, Unspecified
April 10, 2018

“The tape that holds my connections together.”

ProsThere is no shortage of CRM options, but, salesflare stands head and shoulders above the others. 'It Just Works', so that I don't have to. Seriously, there syncing ability saves me hours a week. Salesflare is a monster powerhouse underneath. The short of it: This is the final resting place for my contacts.
ConsThere is a slight learning curve, but, once you have wrapped your mind around it, it is smooth sailing. All my others are now void due to the wonderful recent updates. Rock on Salesflare.
April 10, 2018

“Best of my tests”

OverallA little bit of a learning curve as to the overall scheme and plan of use but not bad. It integrates so well with gmail and contacts etc.
ProsI downloaded a LOT of CRM's but for me Salesflare was the keeper. I like the interface the most and the 'At hand support' and they are very helpful and reaponsive.
ConsNothing. I mean I see potential little improvements that I notice to enhance it like the ability to rename files once they are input but they accept such suggestions. It has improved many times since I got it.
Alexa F.
Entrepreneurship trainer
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

“Good program”

OverallI think Salesflare is great! Very intuitive, which I really appreciate. Saves a lot of time in training and in figuring out your own questions along the way.
ProsIt's easy to use and you can get up and running with it fairly quickly.
ConsI wish I could figure out how to keep a client private from my team until they were an actual lead.
Dieter D.
CEO & Co-founder Vectera.com
Computer Software, Unspecified
June 19, 2018

“Really intuitive CRM system for both powerusers and occasional users”

ProsI guess the development team consists of the rare species that have mixed sales/technical skills. Salesflare really focusses on eliminating administration and spending more time with clients. The integration with linkedin enables me to qualify leads way faster.
ConsIn the early days of Salesflare, a few key features were missing but meanwhile they have been delivering everything I needed. An easier marketing automation integration might be of huge value for us.
June 19, 2018
Jeremy E.
President/ Founder
September 19, 2017

“CRM Software that takes a while to get used to but so far I find it to be a good value. ”

OverallThis software is a nice CRM system. Especially if you have a small team. I have three salespeople, so this system works well for us.
ProsWe starting using this software after switching from ACT! This software has a lot of moving parts and one of the features I like most is when we receive e-mails, it attaches it to the customer's file. I will say with all the communication we have via e-mail. That feature is key. It's on most CRM systems but I have found that it works very well on Salesflare.
ConsThe Mobile App can be hard to log in to at times, I'm not sure why but it can be glitchy. I'm sure they will work on a patch to fix that. It works but sometimes it will sign me out and take a while to get back in. This software like all CRM systems takes a while to get setup and working how you want it too. But, I will say it's easy to do just takes time.
September 19, 2017
Broadcast Media, 11-50 employees
February 1, 2019

“Putting the Flair in Sales”

OverallIt is a great product, and definitely solves a lot of pain points of that one faces with other CRMs in the same price category. Ambitious and highly driven team that is committed to build a best in class CRM. Very responsive and always looking to please. Listens to customers and releases new features or fixes issues.
ProsAutomation. Automatically picks up email conversations, calls, saves attachments and also alerts you when accounts/deals are inactive. Full featured CRM view inside gmail. Excellent customer support. Great pricing
ConsNeeds to improve some workflows when it comes to adding contacts etc. Needs better intelligence and check mechanisms with contacts to account mapping (I can add any contact to any account) Better privacy policies to prevent misuse of email (I can add anyone and read their emails)
February 1, 2019
kevin m.
January 29, 2019

“Perfect CRM”

OverallThe only CRM I want to use in my business going forward. I rely on Salesflare heavily!
ProsIt does everything I need in my Single LLC! It helps track calls and lets me leave notes, and I can track how well my business is doing in one dashboard. A recent update lets us send bulk email to contacts and customers and even has a robust tagging system.
ConsI have ZERO hate for Salesflare, glad I picked it up!
January 29, 2019
Gilles D.
Keynote Speaker
August 6, 2018

“A CRM you don't actually have to use - and I mean that in a good way”

ProsSalesflare is kind of an anti-CRM. It rocks so much internal automation (data enrichment, data input, tasks, follow-ups), seamlessly connects with your Gmail through a smart sidebar and is easy to integrate with whatever other sales tools you might be using that you end up spending a lot less time actually using it. It takes care of the tedious robot work so you have more time and mental space to focus on building better relationships. It's design and UI is everything you would expect from apps in this age: intuitive, visual and easy.
ConsI would like to see Salesflare take some steps towards closer integration with LinkedIn, though that is more up to LinkedIn and them opening up their data infrastructure than it is about Salesflare.
August 6, 2018
Andres G.
Director of Accounts
April 2, 2018

“Use it to control my customer pipeline and follow up, contacts automation”

ProsI love how easy it is to use and how automated the contact synchronization happens, social profiles auto population is another one of its nice features. Has all the features we need on a our CRM and also very affordable
ConsHaven't encounter many cons for SalesFlare, though I have to admit this was our first experience with such tool, but over all we are pretty happy with it.
April 2, 2018
Broadcast Media, 11-50 employees

“Great tool!”

ProsEasy of use, nice mobile app, smooth integration with email and meeting schedule/follow ups. Great customer support and feedback input.
ConsLacks a bit of customizations re deals terms options and budgeting options other than that works great
December 14, 2018

“Salesflare makes my life as a marketing manager easier”

OverallOverall, salesflare is a great tool and we continue to use it at our company.
ProsI like the ability to sync with gmail with no problems. I can easily access my contacts and keep track of whom I've contacted and look back at emails.
ConsThere is a bit of a learning curve with the software and somethings aren't as robust as you might need for running a business.
December 14, 2018
Beven S.
Multi-Location Digital Marketing LISTINGS SOCIAL REPUTATION SEO WEBSITE ADVERTISING CONTENT
September 21, 2018

“Salesflare the BEST CRM ”

OverallI've used a few CRM's and most of them you need a month of study and Youtube searches just to get stuck. Not with Salesflare, no these guys knew what a CRM should be and do and then they made it idiot proof for simpletons like me to get on top of my pipeline everyday. I give them 10/10
Pros They made something complicated very simple, for me it's all pros!!!
ConsI have no cons that I can mention.thanks for making the tool.
September 21, 2018
Justin H.
Internet, Self-employed
September 17, 2018

“Salesflare is simple and clear”

OverallI use a high end CRM that has it's own opportunity management system. However, I found it clunky to use, and I turned to Salesflare because it was so visually easy to look at. And, that has made a huge difference. Combined with intelligent contact and company data lookup assistance, it makes it really easy to track where everyone is in the sales process.
ProsSalesflare makes it easily to look at open sales opportunities in a single glance and decide what is most important to move people forward.
ConsI haven't really run into any big trouble with Salesflare - I think tighter integration with my primary CRM would make a big difference, but I haven't actually taken the time to look into whether that is already possible or not, so can't say it is a weakness of Salesflare.
Michael H.
Co-Founder | Creative Director
August 16, 2018

“Surprisingly well put together app, Simple UI and easy to pick up”

OverallWe switched over from Nutshell and really liked the simplicity of the UI, along with the Outlook integration. It easily imported all of our info from both Nutshell and Outlook, making transition pretty seamless.
ProsThe UI was super intuitive and simple to use. We had most of our sales team up and running in less than an hour. The campaigns tool is awesome for sending customized messages to filtered groups of clients. Outlook integration (native) also ads a nice interface into the program providing details and contact history with whoever you're emailing
ConsIt's not as extensively customization as something like SalesForce (which some may see as a benefit), but still offers a decent degree of customization/enhancements
August 16, 2018
Rick B.
Sales Development Manager
Computer Networking, Unspecified
December 15, 2016

“Best CRM for real sales people”

OverallI've used many CRMs in my career but never thought I'd find one I liked. Salesflare takes over all the tiresome data input and actually helps me to keep things about customers. No need to keep an address book or make a to-do list anymore. It's just awesome.
ProsThat it automates things.
ConsNothing much really. Wouldn't want to change for any other system.
Recommendations to other buyersBe sure to get the Gmail plug-in and mobile app. They really make the difference.
December 15, 2016
Mitch S.

“It's Good”

OverallI have a digital marketing company. I like that the suggested tasks are automated based on emails I receive. Makes it easy and seems to be pretty accurate.
ProsThat I have a lifetime subscription and it does what I need it to do.
ConsIt doesn't have any built-in lead capture forms or a chatbot or anything easy and integrated.
Andrew B.
Head of Agency
September 6, 2018

“Great CRM”

ProsSalesflare is a fantastic crm its gmail integration allows management of tasks, accounts and opportunities without leaving your inbox. It intelligently pulls social feeds for your clients as well
ConsThe dashboard could be improved and the ability to track task activity
September 6, 2018
August 18, 2018

“Same features as the big boys”

ProsI love that this CRM proactively sorts and categorizes my contacts.
ConsCan be a bit confusing when contacts have more than one business
August 18, 2018
Don S.
VP Marketing and Innovation
July 25, 2018

“I've been using Salesflare for quite a few months and it's been the best of all worlds so far.”

OverallA great all in one CRM that easy to use on all of my devices, which is important.
Pros1. The gmail integration works great for me as I can see when I get an incoming email from one of my deals 2. If there is great communication back and forth between a contact it labels them as HOT for you 3. The mobile app is great. The issue I've had with other CRMs is that the mobile experience wasn't as good as the desktop one. 4. The app also helps me to keep track of who I should reach out to that I haven't spoken to in a month
ConsCan't really think of any cons for the app. It's been the happy medium for me between BaseCRM, Pipedrive and Capsule.
July 25, 2018
Computer Software, Unspecified
July 12, 2018

“Great support, great team and guys know what they are doing!”

OverallIt helped me to optimize my sales automatically.
Pros1 - Have all the CRM basic functionality 2 - Have integrations 3 - Coolest Marketers 4 - Product does almost everything
Cons1 - Don't have a complete CRM, Marketing and Sales features together 2 - No cons other than that. The team is great.
July 12, 2018
Daniel V.
Olympic FreeStyle & MMA Wrestling Coach
February 21, 2019

“a CRM that serves its purpose, a must-have tool”

Overallas my first CRM it pretty much serves its purpose, and it is a must-have tool
ProsI love how it collects all emails into one place, then I can transfer them as customers or companies in the CRM section. Also, it has a nice integration with betterproposals which i have used to send proposals.
ConsFor now it lack the marketing element, like sending multiple email sequence which would help massively. This is something they are looking to build which will be great.
February 21, 2019
Semiconductors, Unspecified
June 11, 2018

“Intelligent sales companion”

OverallSales intelligence, Transparency, Speed, Accountability
ProsSalesflare integrates with my google mail. It has helped me collect contact info directly from emails, social profiles, etc. The service keeps track of all my emails and shows the stages of communication with the client. It has certainly helped me speed up my workflow.
ConsNot a big grouse, but SalesFlare has an email campaign which is limited to one email. I have to use another program to drip emails to them.
June 11, 2018
Naomi T.
Sales Representative
Banking, 1001-5000 employees
January 24, 2018

“Automated our entire sales process. ”

ProsSalesflare enable me import data from emails, phone and social profiles. Thus helping me extract valuable contacts from them. Salesflare has allowed us automate most part of our sales processes, and create a much more effective workflow.
January 24, 2018
November 10, 2017

“You need a Sales Funnel? This is it!”

ProsExcellent user interface. Well laid out - easy to follow. Nicely intuitive and simple data entry process. Great support and proactive management.
ConsSwitching between accounts and tasks can be a improved - but then it might be my lack of expertise that is the problem there :)
November 10, 2017
Paul H.
Lead Web Designer
Design, 1-10 employees
August 30, 2018

“Salesflare - Easy to use CRM for small businesses”

OverallOverall it is a positive. I like its ease of use and automation features.
ProsI like that there is a mobile app that tracks phonecalls and stores the data. Salesflare sells itself on automation, and doing this automatically makes things very easy
ConsTHere are alot of features in salesflare.. So many, that things can end up looking a wee bit cluttered. A ver y minimal setup with be great so things feel less congested and free-er
August 30, 2018