Route4Me Ratings

Overall

About Route4Me

Founded in 2009, Route4Me provides the worlds most used route sequencing and optimization software for small businesses and enterprises. Extremely user-friendly, Route4Me allows users to create, share, manage, and drive optimized routing plans in a matter of seconds using the companys web-browser software and smartphone apps, ideal for field sales, field marketing, field merchandising, territory management and optimization. Learn more about Route4Me

Kristen B.
Biotechnology, Self-employed
October 3, 2017

“Route 4 Me is essential to curbside composting businesses. It's easy to use and integrates easily”

OverallWe are able to communicate well as a team about routes, and there is rarely anything that slips through the cracks. Makes us efficient for sure. Our haulers get paid by the stop, so it's easy for them to switch stops around so they can make more money.
ProsI like the list of routes, the cloud-based backbone, and multiple user feature. It's easy to replicate and re-name routes, and easy to integrate with Waze.
ConsI love this software and above that it gets too expensive for a small company. A calendar feature that integrates with Google would be extremely helpful. The integration with Waze is perfect, however the Route4Me directions don't work at all. Because of Waze you don't need them though. I don't like that you can't do automatic routes every week, they need to be replicated and re-sent, but it's not a big deal. The pricing structure seems to place value on a handful of large clients rather than scaling up with many smaller clients; there's no way that smaller companies can afford this software over /month. I can't imagine running this business without it though so we make room for the expense somehow!!!
October 3, 2017
Stan B.
Advisory Board member
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
August 13, 2019

“Route4Me - a valuable tool to help us accomplish our mission”

OverallOur organization is an all-volunteer non-profit that delivers healthy food to our city's children every week throughout the Summer school vacation when the meals normally available from the school system to low-income families is no longer available.
ProsEase of creating new maps from imported addresses. The flexibility of modifying routes easily by importing new addresses and inserting them into existing routes with drag and drop technology. Critical to our operation is the ability to export mapping results from Roue4Me to be imported into our database and be integrated with our delivery lists. Route4Me does this easily.
ConsOur drivers are all volunteers so we do not use all of the powerful Smartphone navigation available from Route4Me so we rely upon printed maps and driving directions. I find the quality of the printed maps lacking due to the density of our 12 routes, making 15 to 25 stops per route over quite compact local routes in the city.
August 13, 2019
Carletta E.
Cover Air Driver
Package/Freight Delivery, Self-employed

“Love Route4Me”

OverallLove Route4Me app it has saved my life!! Thanks!!!!
ProsLove that whether I have 4 packages that need delivered or 50 that I can just punch them in Route4Me and put the delivery in order in a snap. I usually take late Air to a route driver if they are past the stops and it is up to us to figure out what order to put them in so now I never worry. Saturdays only a few of us deliver Air packages none of the packages download for us so just put mine in Route4Me and on my way. Route4Me helps me keep my job. Thanks!!!!!
ConsI don't like how some of the addresses won't pull up when you punch them in Route4Me. If you go over to like google maps which is one of the maps your app lets me use and punch the address in it pulls the address up there but doesn't make sense why Route4Me app doesn't recognize that address. I wish when we were typing in addresses around the same area the app could recognize it and automatically pull that address up without having to type the city and state in with each address.
Ron G.
Fleet Coordinator
Education Management, 51-200 employees
April 6, 2019

“Technical support and customer follow through terrible”

OverallCreate routes to pickup our students from home and deliver them to school in the morning. Was hoping to cut route times, pickup more students at their homes, and reduce bus operating costs. Then in the afternoon take the students back home. I was never able to complete this task with the software, as it appeared some of the features of the software once enabled did not function. Mainly no U Turns allowed. the routing continued to plan and optimize a route showing the our 40 foot school buses making U turns on narrow two lane country roads, with place to turn around. It did the same U turn in our city areas as well. Where the city streets were did not have turn arounds, and could not be pulled into residential driveways. I feel the software MIGHT have been able to work for us, but the follow through of their technical department was so poor, I was unable to get their assistance during a demo of the product, to ask questions or learn the features of the product. I spent over 30 hours of my time working with the trial on my own, trying to get far enough that with their assistance I would have a working solution to my routing challenges. It seems to be a complete waste of time.
ProsLooked like good value, and ease of use.
ConsTechnical support. Some features could not be made to work. Was promosed a demo period during my free trial, to help set up our routes, and understand the features of the software. To insure that I was able to be up and running before the end of my 7 day free trial. I was promised the demo daily, and it never happened. I actually had three appointments for the demo. The first was never confirmed. The second didn't happen until after the trial was over, and they forgot to extend the trial first, so it was delayed while the extended the trial. The third was then rescheduled, and the team never called. Not to start the demo, not to cancell or reshedule the demo again. They did not call at all. Now 2 days later, they have still not called. The only thing that worked real well, was there auto response email, and a daily auto email with ideas on why their software was helping so many companies.
April 6, 2019
Philip S.
volunteer
Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees
September 6, 2016

“Thank you Route4Me!”

OverallThrough Route4Me's generosity, 'GotLunch! Laconia' was able to use their routing program to help deliver summer lunches to poor children in Laconia, NH this past summer. It made a huge difference on so many levels. "GotLunch! Laconia" is an all-volunteer organization that provides lunches to hundreds of children in Laconia, NH each week while school is out. These are kids that qualify for free and reduced lunches during the school year but whose parents do not have the means to provide truly healthful lunches during the summer months when school is out. Drivers deliver a shopping bag of properly selected and packed foods each Monday to every home. "GotLunch! Laconia" is a year-long effort culminating with these summer weekly deliveries. Prior to using Route4Me, routing was organized mostly by hand, was incredibly time consuming, often with inefficient drive routes sometimes creating delivery confusion. I served as a volunteer driver and had become so frustrated myself doing these deliveries during the summer of 2015 that I went in search of a solution and found Route4Me. Another benefit of using Route4Me is the computer interface that is now possible with the IT programs used yearlong to create and manage deliveries as well as all other aspects of the program. Thus the workload of the individual responsible for this aspect of the operation has been reduced considerably. Once again this summer I served as a volunteer driver and can attest to the gratitude that all these kids and their parents' have in receiving their lunches. And the routes provided to drivers were now clear, logical and efficient allowing for proper delivery of lunches. Philip A. Streifer, PhD Volunteer pstreifer@gmail.com
ProsEase of use; comprehensive functions, bottom-line - it works!
ConsNothing.
Recommendations to other buyersThere is a lot of functionality here, take the time to learn all that it can do.
September 6, 2016
Greg M.
Courier
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 10,001+ employees
August 27, 2019

“Satisfied User”

OverallOverall I am very satisfied with this product and would recommend it to my co-workers.
ProsThe speed in which the stops are organized ease of use of the product. Also the ability of this product to add or adjust stops to the original route without having to initiate a whole new route.
ConsThe accuracy of the product when organizing the stops into a route is questionable. Stops on the same street have not routed accurately. They did not follow each other in order. Also after a stop has been completed the user is not sure of or unclear as to which way to proceed to begin the next stop. Also when the user has made a mistake and turned the wrong way,it would be easier to advise the user to make a U-turn rather then to advise them to proceed around the block etc.
August 27, 2019
Frank W.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees
July 19, 2019

“Route4Me Had Just What We Were Looking For!”

OverallSoftware offers the specific abilities we desired and is easy to use. Customer Support is helpful and the live chat is always available. The new customer onboarding session was a great help!
ProsThe most important feature we had to have was being able to route using pre-set ETA's. Software is fairly easy to use and the 90 min onboarding session answered the questions I had.
ConsWhen uploading a route there are a lot of screens that you have to click through until the route is actually created. They are time consuming and at times tedious.
July 19, 2019
Frank D.
Senior Sky Engineer
Consumer Electronics, 10,001+ employees
October 24, 2018

“Great app BUT”

OverallI'm a satellite engineer and use this religiously, pity I can't use alt logic to accompany the route app
ProsI love the route distance between stops And the over all details on the plan itself. The productive text and street names are terrible. Have a look at some Irish street names and towns lands and you will see what I mean.
ConsI used to be able to put the Irish eircode (postcode) but not for a year or so. It was very handy.
October 24, 2018
Sam C.
Driver
Translation and Localization, 10,001+ employees
May 6, 2019

“Daily Trips”

OverallUsing Route4me is a great tool to optimize my daily delivery stops. It definitely helps efficiently run my routes.
ProsSoftware works great. I easily enter my address.
ConsI don't like all the confirmation steps needed to complete an entry. Setting start location needs to be one step, set and thats it. Each time I utilize the arrive and exit function I have to hit ok, that's annoying.
May 6, 2019
John P.
Branch Manager
Logistics and Supply Chain, 1-10 employees
July 31, 2018

“easy fro routing”

Overallknow where to send my drivers
Prosease of use. voice data entry makes it very easy to enter stops. complete information and directions available as needed.
Consno real customer support. Human voice needed at times. My questions do not fit in the drop down menu. I suggest using a human contact at least once per year to advise of changes, improvements and to review contract
July 31, 2018
Rebecca T.
11-50 employees
February 4, 2019

“Great utility for Newspaper Carriers!!”

OverallThere is a free trial that allows you to see if the software is right for you!
ProsThis product enables you to map entire set routes, adding addresses, removing others, and changing as needed. Saves time and guesswork!
ConsIt does not always give the most optimized route, some adjustments must still be made after running the route.
February 4, 2019
Carol S.
Retired
Retail, Self-employed
November 17, 2018

“Thank you Route 4 Me!”

ProsI love your app because it is awesome helping me route garage sales in our large community of 160,000. It is easy to use and it organizes garage sales according to addresses. It is able to 'optimize' the long list. And, it is FREE to me. VERY easy to use. I don't 'save' routes because they change daily. Once I see the map locations, I can add or delete. (I usually delete sales that are 8-10+ miles from my house.) I can see how a business can use this to determine their driver's route. Saves money in gas
ConsIt may be 'me' but I would like to print out the addresses in routes order so I don't need to re-write the order from 1 to 10.
November 17, 2018
Shaun D S.
Business Owner
April 25, 2018

“Took the guess work out of service and delivery”

OverallFreed up the daily, mundane grind of taking my established client base and "working in" client one-off's. It also allows me to better track driver productivity to see if either they aren't actually as busy as reported or over worked in which I can make the business decision to bring on another driver either full-time or over flow.
ProsVery easy to upload my client base and fins the best order of my service stops. It actually showed my "unbalanced" routes and where I could improve in scheduling as well as showed me a lapse in driver reported mileage and excess time per stop.
ConsSome functionality for back-end processes like auto invoicing as well as automatic dispatching were still easier to do by hand.
April 25, 2018
Jeff G.
Building inspector level 4
March 23, 2018

“When I use it,it works ”

ProsEasy baby easy I use it for setting up my run list daily and not always in the same area. I cover the entire county some 5 or 600 square miles or more. It sets me up so I don't waste my time getting from 1 stop to the next.
ConsUuum let me get back to you on this. I would say the software needs to recognize the area your in so I don't have a stop in Rome or France when I'm in So Cal. That kinda messes everything up. Program the softwares for the state your in not the state of confusion.
March 23, 2018
James H.
Civil Engineering, 11-50 employees
July 8, 2019

“Best damn app ever”

OverallThis has given me the shortest route possible saving time and gas.
ProsI am done looking for route planners. This app will plan my route down to the min. If i gain new customers I can add them in a flash.
ConsNo down falls. I use this app to plan pick up with 60 customers in 3 different counties. I
July 8, 2019
Kyle L.
Business Analyst
Facilities Services, 1001-5000 employees
December 20, 2017

“Very In-depth routing suite with innovative features”

ProsReally like they way that Route4Me is setup. We used the software for our waste collection business and enjoyed the amount of levers that could be used to fine tune and improve the routes. Their sales staff were extremely helpful in demoing the platform and their trial period was great to try out our need specifically.
ConsUnfortunately, we needed something a little more simpler. Our needs specifically surrounded requiring each vehicle to have a unique departure and termination address. Route4Me offered the services of their in house development team, but we ended up finding another solution to meet our needs.
December 20, 2017
Toby M.
Retired Correctional Officer
March 9, 2018

“Saves you time and money ”

ProsEasy to use, I use the microphone on my smartphone to input the addresses which makes it easier. The app puts all my stops in order, Once you get used to it, it's second Nature.
ConsYou must hit the microphone button for each entry I wish they'd streamline that aspect. If they can figure a way to Get it to automatically move on to the next entry without hitting several buttons it would be far more Valuable to me!
March 9, 2018
Doug R.
Managing Director
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees
September 20, 2017

“The greatest routing software on the planet”

Overallfaster routing. gps fix on vans. up to date geocoding.
ProsCustomer service is incredible, web support get back to you in seconds and ALWAYS finds a solution. Very impressed
ConsSome spacing issues on UK postcodes that make it difficult to verify. However, Web support fixed this for me immediately.
September 20, 2017
Indika P.
ITSM Specialist
Telecommunications, 1001-5000 employees
October 13, 2019

“Responsive, feature-rich and backed by good customer support”

ProsSimplicity - Look and feel + ease of use Features - Not too many or too little Performance - Fast, responsive website Support - Personalised and caring
ConsLimited payment options. - I would have loved to have payment via invoice or via re-seller
October 13, 2019
Frank D.
Satellite engineer
Broadcast Media, 10,001+ employees

“More detail ”

OverallI like it, any way you can incorporate "field logic " into the mix ?
ProsVisually impressive if FieldLogic can be incorporated into it, that would be great
ConsCan't put post code/ zip code or as in Ireland an Eircode .. doesn't recognise them
Thomas W.
Delivery Driver
Wholesale, 11-50 employees
August 10, 2019

“Best planner I've tried”

ProsMy routes are different every day. Route4Me plans the best way each time. Only once in the last 3 months did I change the order of delivery.
ConsI would like for the software to be programed for my state only. When I'm adding an address, it comes up with similar addresses in other states.
August 10, 2019
Paul F.
Brand Leader
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees
June 10, 2018

“Amazing time saver! Have been using with other companies I worked for. It's a must have!”

ProsEase of use and connects to my GPS app. Finds all the stops I need to visit accurately. I like the weekly report you send as well.
ConsI'm a big fan...hard to find anything I don't love about it. I wish the non mobile version were more affordable
June 10, 2018
Brandon T.
Salesman
December 11, 2017

“The app was easy to use and simple (in a good way). I recommended Route4Me to all my coworkers!”

ProsIt was very straightforward and simple, in such a way that a computer genius would appreciate it just as much as someone with no technical savvy.
ConsIt didn't work well for iPhone but it worked impeccably well on Android. Also, I believe if there was a function that allowed you to change individual locations in the order on the map it would be more efficient (the map doesn't always know which streets are dead ends or which neighborhoods have entry gates; still, this is no fault of the app as most map functions struggle with this exact same problem).
December 11, 2017
Jacqueline T.
Insurance, 501-1000 employees
March 31, 2019

“Route4Me works for Me!”

OverallI'm in field sales, so the app allows me to work more efficiently. I minimize drive time between stops, and so I'm able to see more people in a day. Plus I love the fact that it gives the travel time between each stop, this helps when scheduling appointments.
ProsIt's accurate, easy to use, easy to edit route. Great value for cost.
ConsNo option/function to be able to add notes to a route
March 31, 2019
Dan V.
Sales artisan
Food Production, 1-10 employees
July 14, 2017

“Its a really Nice tool, it saves me a lot of time, and i get more coustermer visits ”

OverallSaves time, i Can get more visits cours of Good planning
ProsEasy to use Good overwiew Really saves time Its Map function is really Good and gives fast overwiew
ConsIt could be Nice if it was easy to save the adresse list online, so You Can use it whit different divices. I know You Can do it manally but i have a lot of adress in my list, so it Will tale a lot of time.
July 14, 2017
Kyle W.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees
August 12, 2019

“After 4 year it's gotten worse”

Overall4 years ago I would have said good for the price now I think it's terrible and actively looking for new companies and have told probably 100 other garbage company owners to stay clear it's not worth it
ProsIn the beginning for one driver it was functional and a good price but isn't good for bigger companies with more then one truck.
ConsThe routing isn't great with wrong locations and routes that don't make sense Not a lot of great features and not able to turn features on and off. Terrible customer support, best way to get a response is by submitting a ticket forget about talking to anyone and most of the time I'm just told we can't help but that's a good idea we will submit for consideration. The functionality is poor and is-meant for small companies with minimal stops. Once we got a lot of stops and multiple truck the quality went down big time and price skyrocketed
August 12, 2019
sean k.
Marketing manager
Food Production, 501-1000 employees
April 27, 2019

“Has been a great routing software for me and my team ”

ProsCan pull customer information and either download or copy and past information.
Conswish I could set times for stops and total time for the day
April 27, 2019
Ron B.
Courier
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
November 24, 2017

“Great app that I use everyday at work. ”

OverallSaves me time everyday
ProsI like the ease of use and that it has the capability of handling many routes at one time. I also like that it gives you an estimated time of arrival
ConsThat is doesn't number the route consecutively from start to finish. Also it will finish the route at the furthest point from my starting point
November 24, 2017
dave B.
courier
August 31, 2017

“Been using the app for over a year and its seamless and easy to use.”

ProsIts flexible e.g. circular routing or out and home. Picks up my typos and second guesses the correct addresses - good for clumsy typists like me.
ConsLooks up a global database of addresses - whereas I would like to be able to select just one country. Would like the ability to 'move' the order of the routing on the fly.
August 31, 2017
Stuart S.
Business manager
May 1, 2018

“Good software, but latest update has slowed it down and made it unstable and slower. ”

ProsDoes what it says and is easy to use. I'd be lost without it. Accurate up to date mapping. Shares quickly across devices.
ConsLatest update has slowed it down and made it unstable. Looks prettier but less practical on a day to day basis. No functionality to merge routes
May 1, 2018
Kris P.
Executive Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
October 2, 2019

“Just what we needed”

OverallOur agency distributes Thanksgiving dinner baskets to low-income families. Route4Me gives our volunteers the ability to deliver to families that are disabled, elderly or lack transportation. Previously our routes were created by hand, a very time consuming and tedious task. With Route4Me's support we now deliver to approximately 900 families and have the ability to grow this program.
ProsHouse to house directions that are easy to follow. Ability to limit number of stops on each route.
ConsNone come to mind. The service has been great
October 2, 2019
Colin I.
Facilities Services, 1-10 employees
September 11, 2019

“I bet it does more”

OverallI've been able to increase productivity.
ProsIt's easy to use and for the most part accurate. Easy to make on the fly adjustments.
ConsOccasionally inaccurate in its routing.
September 11, 2019
Joe S.
Project Executive
Law Enforcement, 51-200 employees
December 29, 2016

“Novice User”

OverallI recently used the Route4Me app and all I can say is wow! I think it is absolutely wonderful and so easy to use ( I am not very computer literate or in this case app literate). I had previously had another app that I had for years, but they quit supporting their system, so they shut it down. That app only permitted 10 route locations, which for me is not too bad, but very frustrating when I have more locations. I then looked at another highly recommended app and it was terrible and their support was worse. I located this Route4Me app and was very cautious, due to my previous experiences. I can not say enough great things. Route4Me sent me an email immediately to welcome me and noticed it looked like I was having issues, but in fact, I wanted to review before I actually attempted to use. They wanted to let me know they were there for me and if I had any questions to please contact. I wish every organization operated in this manner. I can put in an unlimited amount of locations and the directions were spot on. My previous system was more difficult and the directions were spotty at times, not with Route4Me it was amazing. I may sound like a paid advertiser, which I am not, but when I find something I like I want others to be aware.
ProsEase of use, the amount of stops able to add.
ConsA little on the pricey side, but all good things come with a price.
Recommendations to other buyersNone
December 29, 2016
Jarrod O.
Package/Freight Delivery, 1-10 employees
October 5, 2018

“Bad customer support”

OverallI will look for a routing service with greater customer support.
ProsProduct worked well and was able to upload (via Excel) and plan routes for my daily deliveries quite easily.
ConsAfter 1.5 years of subscribing, I suddenly lost access to my account while I was out on my route. I was told it was because my google play account email did not sync with the route4me email. Not only did I lose major productivity on that day, I have spent over 6 hours trying to resolve the issue with Route4me and Google play customer support. Neither of them have been the least bit helpful. I have cancelled my account.
October 5, 2018
Amanda D.
Realtor
May 8, 2018

“I LOVE Route4Me!!! Saves me so much time and headache! I use it almost daily!”

ProsIt easily cuts my planning in half. I am a Realtor and time management is key in my life. I can simply plug in my destinations, hit optimize to give me the best route, then look at the map to see how far my destinations are from one another to know how much travel time I need to plan in between locations. LOVE IT!
ConsI wish it could calculate the time in between locations by minutes at an easy glance. However I'm not complaining! It has much more pros then cons!
May 8, 2018
Valerie S.
Owner/Operator
March 30, 2018

“OMG.....love it!!! I will use it for the first time tomorrow. That will be the test!”

OverallThe benefits that I'm not tech savvy and this was SOOOO darn easy for me to use!!! That is why I LOVE it!!!
ProsSOOOOOO easy for this older lady with no patience!!! Not too many apps optimize a list. I don't have patience and your app was soooo easy!!! I used my voice texting service....read off what I needed and added all of my properties in and in less than 5 min.....my lists was optimized and I'm going to relax now!!! No need to mapquest 19 addresses out!!! You did it ALL for me in less than 5 min! I can't believe that!!! I just hope that it doesn't use up my battery.....I will keep it on the charger in the car while driving!!!
March 30, 2018
Terri T.
Realtor
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
February 27, 2018

“Love this app!”

OverallIt helped my assistant and I plan my stops when showing property or delivering items to clients.
ProsIt's easy to use and makes mapping out deliveries fast and easy. I tried other apps that were not so user friendly. I love how this app works with Waze for door to door driving directions :)
ConsHaven't found anything yet that I don't like. I guess if I HAVE to pick something (and truthfully the app probably already does this and I just haven't figured it out), it would be nice if once you checked off that the stop had been "visited" and that you have "departed" if it would drop those stops to the bottom so you would only see the stops that you have left to make ;)
February 27, 2018
Nathan S.
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
July 29, 2016

“Everything you could ask for in a routing system.”

OverallRoute4Me provides our business with exactly what we need: User-friendliness, efficiency, effectiveness, and above all else productivity - hours of time saved every week!
July 29, 2016
Earl S.
Driver Supervisor
March 6, 2018

“It has been great. Very easy to use”

ProsThe use interface and customer service are first rate. I love the many capabilities that this program offers.
ConsI wish that some of the features were available for a limited review to see if it actually warranted purchasing them
March 6, 2018
Ahad H.
Independent Medical Courier
Consumer Services, Self-employed
February 5, 2019

“Best and affordable app I've seen so far. ”

Overalleither way i'm already dependent on using the app and only wish it would hurry up and get here because I will be out of my free trails before it arrives and i'm using it 5 to 6 days a week.
Prosit has made my time in running the app for organized and simple.
ConsI have to buy an android because I can't scan in my route with an iphone and i can't see the address after it start to run. but that's not bad
February 5, 2019
Jim M.
Delivery driver
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 5001-10,000 employees
August 9, 2017

“Easy to use ”

OverallEasy to use and helped me to achieve my daily tasks easily
ProsHow easy it is to share routes to other people and how quick and easy it is to set a route up even when postcode isn't recognized it allows me to put address in easily
August 9, 2017
Lindy F.
Safety
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1001-5000 employees
September 15, 2019

“GREAT”

OverallLove it !
ProsIt saves me enough time to easily pay for the service. I will never be without it!
ConsNo problems. I enjoy it. Great product. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
September 15, 2019
Mike B.
Rotary Club Flag Chair
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
May 25, 2019

“Non-Profit Flag Distribution Program”

OverallIt saves hours and miles by optimizing the route. The Boy Scouts we use for many of our distribution routes told us about it.
ProsOptimizes route and sequence of travel. You don't spend hours retracing your path of travel. These types of trips burn more gas than normal travel so the time and miles saved save dollars on fuel.
ConsI pull up on my PC and am unable to print out the travel sequence so my co-pilot can act as a navigator.
George E F.
Agency Owner
Insurance, 11-50 employees
October 10, 2018

“Route new day”

Overallend results are good. need manual on use.
Prosunlimited use and can be seen on iPhone.
Consno manual on use of product. need more explanation on set up.
October 10, 2018
William T.
Marketing
Construction, 10,001+ employees
October 4, 2018

“Great free service ”

OverallVery pleased and would recommend to everyone.
ProsFree and has all addresses. Very easy to type in and it recognizes addresses.
ConsNothing. Pleased with all the features and would recommend to everyone.
October 4, 2018
Dave L.
Independent Contractor - President
Information Technology and Services, 501-1000 employees
September 3, 2018

“Fabulous App”

OverallThe experience has been very pleasurable.
ProsThe ease of use and accuracy that the route is developed with is better than I expected
ConsThe cost for the free app is right on the money and there is nothing that is wrong for that price. If I had the need for the paid version, I'd buy it in a New York minute.
September 3, 2018
Larry K.
Owner/Operator
April 18, 2018

“Latest version is far less useful than previous version”

ProsBest tool I've found, so far or planning, organizing and managing hotshot pickups and deliveries. Allows user to see how additional stops can be inserted into route plan
ConsLatest version has way too many pop up screens that are distracting, annoying and time wasting. Scrolling when necessary to manually add and resequence is stops is too ackward
April 18, 2018
Cecil O.
App reviewer
Non-Profit Organization Management, Self-employed
September 17, 2019

“Ease of Use Review to be followed by the Actual Maiden Voyage Review to come Sunday ”

OverallI have only installed it and placed a multi location route . I will do final review once used but based on the setup and ease of use input I am quite sure I will love it. I actually love already before even taking it on the road. Will have maiden voyage on Sunday for my Church member pickup
ProsIts seamless integration and ease to input multiple locations and I really love that there is an app to actually monitor several drivers to know where they all are. Non of the other apps have a Governor app. ++++++ for that.
ConsFinding it was the least thing liked. It's not out there you really have to look to find it.
September 17, 2019
Adiel P.
Advanced RSR
Hospital & Health Care, Self-employed
September 13, 2019

“Great Tool”

OverallExcellent Route Planner
ProsEditing my routes, having peace of mind that no matter which destination the Router is going to take you there.
ConsNot being able to work and edit my routes on my PC as part of my subscription. Some addresses are not updated in Google Maps, specially Zip Codes at/within City Limits and Borders.
September 13, 2019
Mike B.
Sales
Food & Beverages, 10,001+ employees

“Great app”

ProsIt's well worth the price. Always accurate. Helped me out immensely
ConsNone. App is great Don't change a thing