One Church Ratings

Overall
4.9/5
4.8/5

About One Church

Enjoy easy access to your data, powerful reporting, automation tools, and fast customer support. Improve your church operations through our modern and intuitive online church management system. Our desire is to help you achieve your church goals, reach your local community and care for the people who call your church home. Learn more about One Church

Lorah V.
Systems Administrator (Volunteer)
October 3, 2019

“OneChurch does it ALL (mostly!)”

OverallThis has been the best implementation I've ever experienced (this is my fifth overall implementation as I've done implementations professionally IRL before. This is my first implementation as a volunteer and my first using church software). The UI is intuitive, easy to learn and teach. The support staff is incredibly responsive and easy to reach. The software is robust, powerful, and highly customizable. I can't say enough good things about it!
ProsThe user interface is incredibly well thought-out. This makes it easy to learn and to teach, even to the technologically challenged/fearful!
ConsIt is so robust and powerful that it requires a TON of pre-planning to make sure you set it up well from the beginning. Fortunately, it's incredibly simple to make adjustments along the way, so you don't have to fear setting it up "wrong" at the beginning!
October 3, 2019
Chinyere O.
Strategy & Ministry Operations Director
March 25, 2019

“Revolutionary, Easy to Use, Highly Customizable Tool & an Amazing Tech Support Team!!!”

OverallOur Church has a small staff team, and so One Church has enabled us to allow a few key volunteers to have access to the system to perform certain tasks, making them an extension of the staff team and removing unnecessary bottlenecks that have delayed key processes in the past. The ability to assign user-level permissions to certain volunteers has made this possible. The automation feature made our volunteer registration process very seamless this year, as people were able to sign up to serve in various departments with no need for data-entry from our staff team. The Events and Check-in features have also been very helpful for both our Children/Youth services and Adult events. We like to use the "Event Invitation" feature with attendance tracking to send out quick invitations and text messages in one simple step. I could go on and on, we really love this tool! We used to use Elexio for several years, but switched to One Church last year, it is definitely a far more efficient tool, and their Technical Support is unmatched!
Pros- Amazing and Highly Responsive Technical Support Team - The software is highly customizable and new features are being added very frequently! - The automation makes our day- to-day tasks very seamless, and so we get more done in a shorter amount of time.
ConsCan't think of anything at the moment, it's an awesome tool!
March 25, 2019
Danielle H.
Director of Communications
January 8, 2019

“A Truly Customer-Focused Company and Solution”

OverallOneChurch has helped us streamline our calendar, support services, metrics, and people care like no other. The texting and email features are wonderful and save us tons of time and money. The workflows in OneChurch are amazing - they help us keep on top of people and not let them fall through the cracks. It's an amazing system that truly puts people and experience first.
ProsFirst of all, the design is beautiful. It doesn't look like a database (from the back-end or user interface). In addition, the customer support is like nothing I have ever experienced before. The hands on, immediate responses are always helpful and patient. And the company is QUICK to address issues/fix bugs. It is very user friendly. We never get questions where users are confused like we did with our old system.
ConsIf there was anything, I would say the lack of customization for hard coded labels. For example, we are a multi-site church and call our spaces "locations" or "sites." OneChurch only uses the word "campus." That would be the same with any software like this, though.
January 8, 2019
Robbi S.
Pastor / Founder
December 23, 2017

“Easy to set up, easy to use, but very powerful church software!”

OverallIt was an easy transition from my previous Church CRM. It's very easy to use, and the customer support is off the charts. I love One Church Software.
ProsTo start with, One Church Software's customer service is amazing - the best I've ever experienced. They are very fast at responding, and they are excellent at bringing the results we need. Concerning the software, it's everything we've needed to run our church smoothly and effectively from any computer or device, anywhere. On the admin side you'll find the following ... Church Directory, Contributions, Groups, Events Calendar, Connections, Reports, Forms, Schedules, Sermons, Campuses, Communications, Metrics and more. On the members side, you'll find a wonderful member's portal, with the member's profile, a Giving Portal for members to easily give and track their donations, a Church Directory, Groups (members can join or request to join), Events Calendar, Forms, Sermons, and more. A great tool for keeping the members connected. And the great thing is, all of this is very customizable and very easy to use. I highly recommend this church software if you're looking for something user-friendly but very powerful. I've tried many Church CRM's, and this one exceeds them all. I can't thank One Church Software enough for making my life easier and more efficient.
December 23, 2017
Shawn W.
Pastor
January 7, 2019

“Review of One Church: church database software”

OverallOverall, our experience with One Church has been fantastic. The investment has felt more like a customized system than a :one size fits all" system. We were used to being told "that is the way it has to be" with our old system or that the system is not meant to function that way. However, with One Church, they have been on the solution end of helping us resolve in issues we were having in using the system. We view One Church as a tool that will help us better care for and lead our church community.
ProsThe biggest pro of One Church is the support. One Church listens to and implement our feedback allowing the functionality to be maximized for our organization. They have been very easy to work with making the process simple while improving the way in which we care for our church.
ConsGetting through the learning curve. New software brings a new way of doing things. However, One Church walked through every step of that process with us. Even after we were up and running, they have continued to provide us with great support and information on how to best use the system.
Samuel R.
Associate pastor
March 4, 2019

“Excellent Software”

Prosthe software is super intuitive, easy to understand. it has tools that help in daily tasks besides possessing considerable updates that make the software every day more powerful.
Consstill do not have an app, but I hope that in a short time this can be solved

By One Church Software on March 8, 2019
Hi Samuel, Thanks so much for your review! We really appreciate it. Our goal is always to design a system that is very powerful while still being easy to use and we're happy to hear that has been your experience. We are currently in development on a native Android/iOS app. The app is designed for church congregants. They will be able to view content, watch sermons, pre-checkin for services, get push notifications, sign up for events, groups and tons more. We plan on releasing the app later this year. Stay tuned! Our platform is also 100% mobile friendly so it can currently be accessed and looks great on phones, tablets as well as desktop computers. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to reach out to support. Thanks and have a great day!
March 4, 2019
Michael A.
Senior Consultant
January 7, 2019

“Brandywine Grace Church - System Administrator”

Overall- Much more integrated financial reporting. - Better targeting of communications. - Integrated event registrations and payments. - Automation of forms and workflows. Better re-use of data in forms.
Pros- Integrated program that has all the features needed for church management. It replaces several stand alone systems. - Consistent and intuitive user interface. - Excellent and timely support. Ability to incorporate customer feedback into timely updates. - Migration support from legacy system was outstanding. - Management of user and family profiles is easy and efficient. - Reports and Forms are easy to use.
Cons- It takes a little while to fully understand how to use the software, but the online chat and email for support makes this very easy. - The Authorize.Net third party payment processor has issues for tracking and reporting on ACH transactions. This vendor is one of the choices available and is not a reflection of OneChurch. - It takes a while to understand the user permissions and setup the profiles. The permissions are granular which does allow a lot of flexibility.
Kaitlyn R.
Administrative Assistant
August 23, 2019

“Just go for it”

OverallWe spent a long time (several months) narrowing down which Church Management System would fit our needs best. We ended up choosing One Church mainly because of the one website platform, but also because of the superb customer service. It's TOP NOTCH. You will not find this type of customer service anywhere else. Like, your grandma probably doesn't care about you as much as One Church does lol.
Pros100% the customer service. It's next to none. It's top notch. Also, the platform has so many features but can also be used very simply. It does everything and more that we need it to do and they're always working on putting new things into the program.
ConsIt can be slightly confusing with all of the different options- but that doesn't really matter because you can use the in app chat and get answers and step by step guides to using the platform straight from the developer. Jorge- thank you for answering all of my annoying dumb questions. You're the real MVP.
August 23, 2019
Rosa L.
Admissions and Communications Director
December 21, 2017

“Excellent product. Very useful and user friendly. ”

OverallEfficiency and consistency. I can generate end of year acknowledgement letters with just one click. My donors can set up recurring donation schedules online. Back end is user friendly. Total control.
ProsTechnical support has been 100% reliable and always available. Easy to create and embed donation forms on my website. Set up text to give and online giving for all departments. Value added to both internal and external customers.
ConsThere is no one thing that I dislike about the product. I use it specifically for online donations.
December 21, 2017
Shaleen F.
Volunteer
December 3, 2017

“Easy to use and customize!”

ProsThe customer service for OneChurch couldn't be matched! Questions are answered right away, bugs are fixed immediately, explanation of updates/changes are sent via email so we are aware before church on Sunday.
ConsThe only thing that I would improve would be the ability for drop-down menus to work using keyboard entry, so that I wouldn't have to use a mouse at all during data entry.

By One Church Software on December 4, 2017
Hi Shaleen! Thank you so much for your review. I'm happy to see you are enjoying the software. I have some good news for you. One Church does support choosing values from drop downs using only your keyboard. Basically, you would tab into the field and, while the field is highlighted, press the space bar to open and choose a value. No mouse needed. You can read more details from our help center article found here: http://bit.ly/2AtYNsN. Have a great week and let me know if I can help with anything else! Blessings, Jorge
December 3, 2017
Jennifer A.
Executive Assistant
January 15, 2019

“Great software! Easy to use.”

OverallWe love our experience with One Church so far! From what I hear, it's a more efficient experience than using Fellowship One. I don't have any experience comparing it, though.
ProsHow easy it is to navigate the system and figure things out. I also like that you can schedule individual training sessions for those learning to use it.
ConsMaybe not being able to search for someone by phone number? Sometimes, I need to find out who someone is by a phone number and haven't figured out a way to search for them that way. Maybe under reports?

By One Church Software on January 17, 2019
Hi Jennifer! Thanks so much for the review! We actually do support searching for people by their phone number. The people quick search at the top of any screen can be used to search by entering any part of their name (including nickname), email, and/or phone number. There are also filters for phone number from the main people listing as well as from the Person Query Builder. I hope that helps! If you need anything else, please feel free to reach out to us.
Amber P.
Data Manager
December 9, 2017

“I love One Church Software! It is so easy to use and fits all of our needs.”

OverallWe now have a more flexible database. I like the ease of use which makes it easy to train people to use it. The permissions can be finely tuned to each user. If we need something new, it can be easily added. The customer service is amazing! You are walked through how to do everything. Really can't say enough about the person and fast customer service.
ProsThe fast Customer service! You can have the best system in the world, but if you don't have someone available to help you when you need it, then it's no good. When I have a question or concern, it is usually met and resolved within minutes. Priceless!
December 9, 2017
Nathan H.
Youth Pastor & System Administrator
January 15, 2019

“One Church - One Amazing Software”

OverallStreamlining event registration, volunteer sign up, and check in processes has been a huge benefit to our church!
ProsThe flexibility and adaptability of the software to our church's needs and wants has been an amazing benefit to our church! Customer service has been great, I can't thank reps enough for all his help in making One Church work great for us!
ConsIt is not as intuitive as some other options but within a very short time we were able to figure it out.
Michelle W.
Contributions Admin
December 14, 2017

“the transition process has gone smooth, and our volunteers have caught on quickly”

OverallEase of use, the contributors can view YTD giving at any time
ProsLove the customer service!! Within a few minutes, I will receive a response and love how rep works with you to add new features or creates solutions. I find it very user friendly, and easy to move from screen to screen. Reporting is done in seconds instead of minutes.
ConsI think the way businesses are treated with contributions. I feel any contributor person or business, should be treated the same and not separated.
December 14, 2017
Mikel H.
Kids Ministry Check-In
January 24, 2018

“USER FRIENDLY. simple to use works great using internet portal instead of remote.”

Overallvery easy to use. it helped eliminate a lot of extra steps we use to do in our previous software
Pros1) One can set up reoccurring events and set them up also on a timer to be switched automatically. 2) Very simple to use 3) Modern sleek platform 4) Simple to adapt for multiple usages
ConsThis might not even pertain to the software's ability or not but in our church it would be great to have a "universal roster in attendance to help ease check-In experience for families visiting from another campus. Once again I believe this might not be an issue of the software itself but rather something we as an organization should look more into. Once again i believe the software is more than capable of running a universal roster we just haven't explored that area much. Not much more to say other than this software is and runs GREAT!
January 24, 2018
Daniel H.
Associate Pastor

“Great Resource!”

OverallMy overall experience is great! I highly recommend them.
ProsThe customer service is incredible! They were able to help us onboard our entire church, and were timely in our requests for help. They are fantastic at serving churches!
ConsAt first their online volunteer management systems was clunky. But they made vast improvements to it, and now it works fantastic!
Hector H.
IT Director
November 28, 2017

“Great features, user interface and support”

OverallDoes exactly what we want and even the things that we might come up as ideas that could improve our workflow are considered for enhancements and are implemented
ProsTook our church management to the level we wanted/needed. Our kids ministry also have benefited from a more streamlined Check In process.
David S.
Pastor
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

“Brandywine Grace Church”

ProsEase of Use - So much more intuitive and flexible than two other programs we've tried over the last 10 years. Customer Support - If I could have graded higher than a 10, I would give the customer representative 100. Report Writing
ConsOneChurch did not partner with our last oneline payment vendor so we had to switch. The new vendor has been very inflexible. I believe we'll eventually be able to work around it, maybe by switching vendors. Nonetheless this aspect of the transition has been challenging.
Brittney W.
Central Ministries Administrator
January 15, 2019

“Constant Improvements Make this a Must Have for Large Churches”

OverallIt has been great to combine 2-3 programs into one with One Church. We no longer have to have seperate software for scheduling events, recording data, etc. I love that everything is one place. Also, I can't emphasize enough how fantastic customer support is.
ProsCustomer support is incredible. They will work with you to make features more intuitive and they respond immediately.
ConsThere are some little quirks here and there that can be unfriendly to a user but the developer is always improving features.
January 22, 2019

“Excellent robust software”

ProsThis software is robust as it contains automatic workflows (able to send out emails and texts when certain triggers are set), and the ability to filter people any which way. All the other features (financial, scheduling, etc.) are easy to use. The customer service folks are friendly and quick at responding.
ConsSome bugs were encountered, but the developers were quick to fix the issues.
January 22, 2019
Lori C.
Bookkeeper
March 7, 2019

“Great customer service !”

OverallWe have been talking with CSR from the beginning and he's been great! He takes time to hear any questions or concerns and takes time to explain. He is also great at sending quick articles he thinks may be helpful to read.
ProsEase of use and the intuitiveness of the product.
ConsLike any software, there is a learning curve.
March 7, 2019
Meghan D.
Stewardship Lead
January 15, 2019

“Best Church Software Out there”

OverallOur rep at One Church is amazing to work with. They have been thorough, responsive and have developed a quality product. I would recommend their system to any church looking for a well rounded system.
Pros-Ease of use -Functionality and reporting -Responsive developers -Excellent customer service
Cons-Fundraising options are still being built out
Kingsley U.
Assistant Director
Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees
July 3, 2018

“Effective for managing church growth”

OverallIt actually gives a helping hand.
ProsEasily unfolds the techniques of church management that will bring about cheap result with less stress.
ConsFails to buttress a structure for church management as this is core in sustaining the future of any organisation.
July 3, 2018
Debbie S.
CFO
November 29, 2017

“OneChurch has been an amazing experience!”

OverallEasy transition, excellent support, very adaptable.
ProsThe launch and transition to OneChurch was superior to any other software we've used, bar none. It meets our needs and then some. The software has evolved quickly and the responsiveness of the developer has been incredible.
November 29, 2017
Melissa C.
Childrens Director
November 30, 2017

“Ive loved working with the One Church team and software. ”

ProsEasy to use. Thorough and covers all of my needs. Really quick customer service response and help. It has been a very pleasant experience.
ConsIf I had to say one thing, maybe a few of the components of the scheduler but nothing major.
November 30, 2017
Michelle T.
Data Clerk
November 28, 2017

“I think it is wonderful. It is fast, reliable & if you need assistance the chat box is great!”

ProsI like that is is user friendly, it's quick and easy to use and you can customize most things to your preference to do multiple things
Package/Freight Delivery, 11-50 employees
May 7, 2019

“A Huge Blessing for the Administrator !”

ProsThe people management and the reporting makes my life as the Church Administrator so much easier! I can easily run reports to help the church board with their decisions and to help keep the board meetings running smoothly.
ConsWhile it isn't a con per say, we just don't use the Children Check-in function as our nursery is quite small.
May 7, 2019
Frank B.
Director of Children's Ministry
March 2, 2016

“Easy to use. Visually appealing and excellent customer service”

OverallMy staff learned how to use this software very quickly. It keeps our children's ministry in order and safe.
March 2, 2016
Dayami L.
Administrative Assistant
March 3, 2016

“Excellent!”

OverallVery user friendly! Fast customer service. Love the program. I recommend it!
March 3, 2016