Rhythm Ratings

Overall

About Rhythm

Rhythm Systems cloud-based strategic planning software and white-glove service provide a competitive advantage to help fast-growth companies execute and hit their growth goals more predictably. Our clients use Rhythm to document their strategic plans and create weekly dashboards so their teams can be held accountable to execute against them with precision. Our implementation is quick and painless. We put your strategic plan into Rhythm and your team is up and running at your next weekly meeting. Learn more about Rhythm

Ronald C.
Director of Fixed Operations
Recreational Facilities and Services, 201-500 employees
August 19, 2019

“Review of Rhythm Software”

OverallI use Rhythm software for hours every day. It allows me to keep track of my priorities and not to feel overwhelmed. It saves me a ton of time by keeping others on my team in the loop. I keep all my email correspondence,pictures,and documents all in one spot. The new search feature is a big improvement thank you!
ProsI use the software track my priorities daily everyday. I average 25 to 30 jobs I review through out the week. The software allows me to keep all the information on a job in one place and reminds me to follow up. We have set up KPI's . We status and review them weely in our Managers weekly meeting. This mangers meeting covers 8 Fixed operations "Service and Parts" departments and 1 RV Rental department. Week in Sync is also a big part of our weekly managers meeting. Our meeting last about an hour and we use Zoom video conferencing.
ConsQuarters don't help us in tracking our priorities or KPI's.
August 19, 2019
Michael P.
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees
September 22, 2019

“Best Kept Secret in Growing Your Business”

OverallRhythm provides us both a SaaS platform and methodology for us to create, monitor, and take quick action on all of the key priorities of our business along with creating critical alignment across our functional teams.
ProsRhythm enabled our team to very effectively implement and execute our strategy planning process by uniquely combining software, methodology, and coaching services. We were an early adopter of Rhythm and have achieved 40% growth for the 8 years while growing headcount form 200 to 1,300 during this timeframe. As we grew, the challenge of keeping all functional teams aligned on our quarterly and annual objectives was increasingly difficult and Rhythm was a godsend in terms of allowing us to cascade our key objectives from the executive team all the way down to functional groups.
ConsI really don't have any complaints other they have worked through various pricing programs as they have grown in order to support both mid market and enterprise clients and they have seemed to have solidified a long term model that works well for our business.
September 22, 2019
Greg F.
Director of Patient Services
Pharmaceuticals, 201-500 employees
August 28, 2019

“Rythm Review”

OverallI can track my teams performance with a click of a button. By being diligent and reporting in it on a daily and weekly basis, I can research our progress quickly and easily.
ProsI like that it is a centralized depository for what everyone in the company is doing and how well each area is performing.
ConsNothing I can think of at the moment. It is a great tool.
August 28, 2019
Jim N.
Service Manager
Automotive, 201-500 employees
August 20, 2019

“Great program for high volume”

ProsI like the ability to track the progress of several jobs and also being able to involve other team members to stay involved with the job using the parent feature.
ConsI found that some features were a bit difficult to set up initially
August 20, 2019
Rebecca V.
Technical Recruiter
Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

“Benefits of Rhythm”

ProsI work remotely and Rhythm helps me to stay connected with my team. It allows me to be accountable for my weaknesses and strengths.
ConsI've only used it a short time and have not found any negatives.
Robert S.
Organizational Development Specialist
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

“Rhythm = TEAMWORK”

OverallRhythm is providing for us the ability to come together as a team, sharing our plans, priorities and challenges, opening up our line of communication and enabling us to be more productive.
ProsIt gives us the ability to electronically track our goals and priorities in a functional way that aligns us together as a team. I also appreciate the weekly and quarterly tracking.
ConsChallenging to learn all of the functions but it's worth it in the long run.
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
August 8, 2019

“The principles behind Rhythm seem solid but the tool is a bit clunky”

ProsI love tracking progress with the visual 13-week race, having access to other teams' and company goals, and having a guide for performance evaluation conversations.
ConsIt isn't easy to understand the correlation between different areas in the tool, in terms of how they relate to each other and how they relate to the meetings and strategies discussed in the book.
August 8, 2019