Rhythm Ratings

Overall
4.3/5
4.9/5

About Rhythm

Rhythm Systems cloud-based strategic planning software and white-glove service provide a competitive advantage to help fast-growth companies execute and hit their growth goals more predictably. Our clients use Rhythm to document their strategic plans and create weekly dashboards so their teams can be held accountable to execute against them with precision. Our implementation is quick and painless. We put your strategic plan into Rhythm and your team is up and running at your next weekly meeting. Learn more about Rhythm

Heather A.
Key projects manager
Business Supplies and Equipment, 1001-5000 employees

“Leadership Tool”

OverallThe service and people are great!
ProsThe ability to see where a team is at, what they are doing and where they are at without needing another meeting.
ConsMissing some project management elements.
Ronald C.
Director of Fixed Operations
Recreational Facilities and Services, 201-500 employees
August 19, 2019

“Review of Rhythm Software”

OverallI use Rhythm software for hours every day. It allows me to keep track of my priorities and not to feel overwhelmed. It saves me a ton of time by keeping others on my team in the loop. I keep all my email correspondence,pictures,and documents all in one spot. The new search feature is a big improvement thank you!
ProsI use the software track my priorities daily everyday. I average 25 to 30 jobs I review through out the week. The software allows me to keep all the information on a job in one place and reminds me to follow up. We have set up KPI's . We status and review them weely in our Managers weekly meeting. This mangers meeting covers 8 Fixed operations "Service and Parts" departments and 1 RV Rental department. Week in Sync is also a big part of our weekly managers meeting. Our meeting last about an hour and we use Zoom video conferencing.
ConsQuarters don't help us in tracking our priorities or KPI's.
August 19, 2019
Michael P.
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees
September 22, 2019

“Best Kept Secret in Growing Your Business”

OverallRhythm provides us both a SaaS platform and methodology for us to create, monitor, and take quick action on all of the key priorities of our business along with creating critical alignment across our functional teams.
ProsRhythm enabled our team to very effectively implement and execute our strategy planning process by uniquely combining software, methodology, and coaching services. We were an early adopter of Rhythm and have achieved 40% growth for the 8 years while growing headcount form 200 to 1,300 during this timeframe. As we grew, the challenge of keeping all functional teams aligned on our quarterly and annual objectives was increasingly difficult and Rhythm was a godsend in terms of allowing us to cascade our key objectives from the executive team all the way down to functional groups.
ConsI really don't have any complaints other they have worked through various pricing programs as they have grown in order to support both mid market and enterprise clients and they have seemed to have solidified a long term model that works well for our business.
September 22, 2019
November 18, 2019

“Track your 13 week race”

OverallThe overall experience with Rhythm has been very positive. I do recommend the tool and I highly recommend working with the Rhythm team.
ProsMy team and I appreciate the visual representation of KPIs, initiatives, and objectives for the organization. The ability to view by team, quarter, year, and 3-5 year are helpful.
ConsGetting to know the product and where things are located can be challenging. The team at Rhythm has been working to improve this over the last year or so.
Sara A.
Support Technician
Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees
November 18, 2019

“Great for Organizational KPI's but Needs Improvement”

OverallI do see the value of the software and I can understand why we adopted it for our company. However, I don't think it is very user-friendly and does require a lot of trial and error to use. The User Interface also seems outdated to me.
ProsI do like the ability to see the KPI's and goals for my company. I am added to the team that I work under and it's nice to see the goals we have as a team and for that visibility to be available for the rest of the company to see. The Annual Winning Moves and Initiatives are visible for employees to see and this is great to try and help you determine where you fit into this.
ConsI find it confusing to find where to add information and goals for a particular team or individual. It is easy to add your goals to the wrong team. For example, I added a goal for myself as an individual but it ended up being added under the entire company goals. The notifications are not very customizable that you can receive from the software.
Greg F.
Director of Patient Services
Pharmaceuticals, 201-500 employees
August 28, 2019

“Rythm Review”

OverallI can track my teams performance with a click of a button. By being diligent and reporting in it on a daily and weekly basis, I can research our progress quickly and easily.
ProsI like that it is a centralized depository for what everyone in the company is doing and how well each area is performing.
ConsNothing I can think of at the moment. It is a great tool.
August 28, 2019
Jim N.
Service Manager
Automotive, 201-500 employees
August 20, 2019

“Great program for high volume”

ProsI like the ability to track the progress of several jobs and also being able to involve other team members to stay involved with the job using the parent feature.
ConsI found that some features were a bit difficult to set up initially
August 20, 2019
Rebecca V.
Technical Recruiter
Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

“Benefits of Rhythm”

ProsI work remotely and Rhythm helps me to stay connected with my team. It allows me to be accountable for my weaknesses and strengths.
ConsI've only used it a short time and have not found any negatives.
Robert S.
Organizational Development Specialist
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

“Rhythm = TEAMWORK”

OverallRhythm is providing for us the ability to come together as a team, sharing our plans, priorities and challenges, opening up our line of communication and enabling us to be more productive.
ProsIt gives us the ability to electronically track our goals and priorities in a functional way that aligns us together as a team. I also appreciate the weekly and quarterly tracking.
ConsChallenging to learn all of the functions but it's worth it in the long run.
Joseph B.
Software Engineer
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
November 21, 2019

“A lot to explore”

OverallIt allows my organization to speak the same language when addressing company initiatives/goals and the progress we're making against them.
ProsFeatures supporting the business goals of my organization. Allows us to speak the same language.
ConsThe interface, while not unpleasant or necessarily dated, is difficult to navigate for me - being someone who does not use the product on a daily basis.
November 21, 2019
Sara S.
Product Consultant
November 18, 2019

“Review of Rhythm Software- Solid Tool to Support Rhythm Processes”

ProsI find Rhythm to be highly visual and pretty intuitive. The reminders to my inbox are convenient and it aligns well to the Rhythm book to support an overall adoption of the Rhythm processes.
ConsI think the various levels of KPIs and goals (parent and child levels) could be integrated a bit better to allow a clear idea of where an individual's items relate to larger team/company.
Jason P.
Relationship Manager
Banking, 10,001+ employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
October 25, 2019

“Review ”

ProsThe software is Easy of use. I really liked the Live polls, schedule/agenda easily accessible.
ConsI had a little trouble getting into the app but once I got in it was a user issue not a software issue!
October 25, 2019
August 8, 2019

“The principles behind Rhythm seem solid but the tool is a bit clunky”

ProsI love tracking progress with the visual 13-week race, having access to other teams' and company goals, and having a guide for performance evaluation conversations.
ConsIt isn't easy to understand the correlation between different areas in the tool, in terms of how they relate to each other and how they relate to the meetings and strategies discussed in the book.
August 8, 2019
Arts and Crafts, 51-200 employees
October 24, 2019

“Changed the way we operate”

ProsAccountability has improved and it has helped us aligned throughout the meetings and understand better the steps we have to take to be aligned as an organization
ConsVisibility of the tasks. That's my biggest.
Carla F.
Americas Solutions Strategy and Operations Leader
Accounting, 10,001+ employees
October 24, 2019

“Clarifies strategy execution ”

OverallHow to take a complex strategy with multiple owners across multiple functional groups and decompose in actionable steps
ProsThe process the software follows drives a robust change management process
ConsNot applicable really - maybe interface with Microsoft project