Nova POS Ratings

Overall
4.6/5
4.4/5

About Nova POS

Nova is a full-service technology platform, designed to generate revenue for retail businesses. Whether you have a small business or are about to open your hundredth retail location, Nova was built for you. Learn more about Nova POS

Daria K.
Arts and Crafts, Self-employed
February 27, 2019

“My favorite software ”

OverallBest experience ever, it actually helped me sell more and it was fun to use.
ProsI used to work as a sales representative and we used Nova POS and other softwares. Nova was always my favorite - it is very easy to use, and my favorite features were: competition (I always sold more trying to get to the first place), average price for the item, reports from any date. Also they have a killer support team, the always helped me with any issues I ever had (like disconnected printer)
ConsSometimes the program would fail and close by itself but I haven't seen any that wouldn't.
February 27, 2019
Karen S.
Cosmetics, 11-50 employees
August 3, 2018

“Colour U Cosmetics”

OverallN/A
ProsI like the mobile App. It allows me to look at my locations from anywhere
ConsI dont like that I cannot pull reports when I need them. I would like to do that for business purposes

By Nova Point of Sale on August 16, 2018
Thanks for the review, Karen! We're glad you're loving Nova. Your feedback regarding reports is appreciated as well.
August 3, 2018
roey b.
Retail, 11-50 employees
February 16, 2017

“Nova POS Review ”

OverallThe Nova POS is missing a few major qualities that are real downgrades for a POS system. The inventory control is one of the worst I have seen in a pos. Not able to work on a MAC. The App is not working correctly.
ProsThe support is very good
ConsNot working on a mac / cloud Inventory control is bad. The system is slow The app is not working correctly
Recommendations to other buyersNot really

By Nova Point of Sale on March 13, 2017
Dear Roey, thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We were disappointed to hear about your experience and would like to discuss it with you. First, we need to mention that we certainly work on a cloud, and we'll add support for Macs in the next months. We'll surely keep you updated on that. Our new app was rebuild from scratch, and had a few improvements to make when it was first launched, we can only promise you that it's working perfectly now. As for the inventory control - this is a feature we're proud of and get tons of compliments on that, so we'll be happy to schedule a training session with you and make sure you're using it in the best way possible. Please feel free to contact your AM or our customer service whenever you can (24/7, as always). It will be our pleasure to assist you.
February 16, 2017
Alon G.
Cosmetics, 1-10 employees
August 4, 2018

“Great”

ProsLove it easy to use and easy to make paychecks
ConsYou can use it on iPhone but now android

By Nova Point of Sale on August 16, 2018
Thanks for the review, Alon! We're happy you're loving Nova. Your feedback is also appreciated. We'll keep Android users in mind in the future.
August 4, 2018
elin a.
Cosmetics, 1-10 employees
August 6, 2018

“best system in the market”

ProsEasy and convenient use, not having much Data
ConsNothing , The system is very friendly and has almost no usage problems

By Nova Point of Sale on August 16, 2018
Thanks for the review, Elin! We're glad you're loving Nova.
August 6, 2018
Sandeep S.
Chief Marketing Officer
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
June 6, 2018

“The realtime access to dashboard is an amazing experience”

Prosits based on on the latest software in market and easy to use for a non tech person like a student .
ConsThe disk space could be better, it is just 100 mb and it sometimes failed to manage network connection stable.
June 6, 2018
Jeff G.
March 13, 2016

“You have a great team at Nova POS. Keep up the good work.”

OverallLet me take a moment,out of my very busy day to review my experience of Sebastian Chaviano. Sebastian is a dream customer service/technical support person. He's extremely professional and nano-second responsive in every interaction. We've even worked on a chronic issue where I learned that his perseverance and patience are also outstanding. Over my 33 years of working in Silicon Valley, I've rarely met someone as easy with which to work as Sebastian. That said, over the past 3 months of getting to know Nova POS, for the first time, I've also worked with Frank, Jeffrey, Jose, & Tomer - all provide the immediate service and answers I've required. You have a great team at Nova POS. Keep up the good work. -Jeff.

By Nova Point of Sale on March 14, 2016
Thanks for the great feedback Jeff!
March 13, 2016
Christine C.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Unspecified

“Tech Review”

ProsI like the ease of use and contact for any issues or reorders needed. The paper reorders are pretty simple as well.
ConsMaybe an auto upgrade of the product would be great if a client has used the NOVA system for a certain length of time or more.
Recommendations to other buyersEvaluate all aspects pertaining to your business. It may suit your business needs just great or there may be a better fit with another option.
Brad M.
Farming, Unspecified
3.5/5

“NOVA Review”

ProsI like the vendor's loyalty. They are always there if I need anything
ConsThe price is a bit more expensive than the competitors.
Recommendations to other buyersTake your time and do all the research you can to find out the minimum number of devices you'll need.