eDirectory Ratings

Overall

About eDirectory

eDirectory is the leading software platform for publishing powerful directory-driven websites with ease. In just a few clicks, a stunning, beautifully designed directory website can be online, ready to generate a recurring revenue stream for any business. eDirectorys system includes a full-set of advanced features including: Lead Generation, Payment Processing, SEO Center, Site Management, Blogging, Email Hosting/Notifications, Native Mobile Applications, In-Depth Reporting, and so much more! Learn more about eDirectory

Stephanie E.
Web Site Owner
April 10, 2014

“An excellent directory product - EXTREMELY IMPRESSED. You get what you pay for. ”

OverallI wanted to create a regional resource web site for the town I live in, and after searching many different programs, I chose eDirectory. I have been extremely impressed by the eDirectory product and its capabilities. In fact I will go so far as to say that they didn't even hit the tip of the iceberg when selling me on it. I only learned of some of the most detailed and valuable aspects of this system after purchasing and using it. I am very impressed by the SEO capabilities that are built in to every aspect of their application. The interface for people to claim/add their listings and events is very good. One thing I really don't like is the limiting tool for people to upload images; people have issues so I'll have to get that custom change done. Other than that though, people have found it easy to use so far. The blog tool is fairly basic and doesn't look as nice as, say Wordpress. But it's simple to use and has all the right function a blog should have. My site admin interface is easy to use, and I didn't have any training. (Note: you should be web savvy though; a beginner will not find it easy.) You can customize your own emails to/from customers for notifications etc. which are easy use and maintain. There were a few custom changes I had made right away. I didn't like the default way that information showed up. Custom changes are done at a rate of $200 for 3 hours. Not too bad, and I thought they did a very nice job. If it wasn't right, they would fix it for you. I also had them add three custom size Google AdSense blocks for me and that went very well. Their support team is in Brazil, but they are very good. Occasionally hard to get a hold of, but mostly responsive and do a great job. A couple of cons, their email marketing interface seems to need help. I am going to use Constant Contact instead. Theirs seems to be lacking with not much customization flexibility. It appears they don't understand email marketing very well. I had several problems with their hosting and the site being down, but they said it was fixed. (I moved my hosting anyway.) I now own the software and have it hosted elsewhere. All in all, I haven't found any other product out there that comes close to eDirectory. It is a truly amazing product and worth every penny. If you want to have a look, my site is www.redwing.info. It started ranking well for good keywords within three months, and it continues to improve.
April 10, 2014
David W.
Publisher
September 9, 2009

“eDirectory 7.x review”

OverallAssuming you can live with the feature set and UI, I have not seen a more cost-effective and easy to use product in this category. It is worth massaging your existing (or planned) online business model to use the platform given its performance and price.
ProseDirectory includes a collection of features and monetizing options unmatched for the price. Uploading information is pretty straight forward as is customizing the various elements. The structure and ability to change the UI might seem limiting but I think it helps keep one focused on more important matters like content and sales. One surprise was the flexibility of the support staff to make minor changes to certain UI elements. A couple other things that I can now not live without: their SEO features and ability to create custom pages. These were not high on my research list but should have been. Within a few weeks my content is showing up pretty high in search engine listings.
ConsI've struggled with two issues so far, both of which I knew about going in. One is the lack of documentation. Perhaps because I was an early user on the new 7x platform there was nothing that explained how to maximize the platform, much less how certain features are supposed to work. I've spent an inordinate amount of time in trial and error testing and have had to call support many times for guidance. Not just about how to use a feature, but to better understand the implications of setting a feature a certain way. The second issue is backend reporting, i.e. network-wide click-through stats, number of website link clicks, clicks on 'view phone', etc. I can do a bit of analysis if I export the data from certain mods but that's clumsy and certain data is not included. There is an excellent search reporting tool (the reason why I waited for 7x) but these other stats would help me monetize the site more effectively. Nevertheless, I suspect these are easily fixable in time.
September 9, 2009
Brett K.
OWNER
February 7, 2010

“eDirectory. The solution for serious directory owners.”

OverallMy directory is only 3 months old, however Google has already indexed nearly 300 pages and has given me a number of number one rankings for my listings. This is without doing any other SEO on the site whatsoever. At the end of the day, your rankings in the search engines are paramount to your success. This is a testament to the calibre and class of this software. I have used many software applications over the past 6 or 7 years and can honestly say that there would only be a couple of other software solutions out there that have impressed me as much eDirectory and the team behind the it. My opinion: Don't make the same mistake as me. Start with the best first. You WILL NOT be disappointed.
ProsAfter attempting to set up my directory using 2 other directory scripts, I was pleasantly surprised at the ease of use that the eDirectory software offers. The back end control panel is extremely logical and barely needs any explanation. I have hardly had to look at the manual whatsoever. Despite its ease of use it is extremely powerful and has many great features built in. Integrating Google Adsense, Maps and Analytics is as simple as pasting the code that is given by Google. The software has never missed a beat. On the rare occasion I've had problems, the support team have set me straight very promptly. I give this software and the team at eDirectory my highest recommendation. Every aspect of the company is first class. Like most things in life, you get what you pay for. eDirectory is certainly worth every cent.
ConsIn my humble opinion I feel there is only one main negative with the eDirectory software. The stock templates are quite nice however, I would highly recommend having the company tweak them for you. This can all be done in house for a reasonable fee and will set your directory apart from other users.
February 7, 2010
Bruce S.
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
June 17, 2016

“eDirectory.com is the Best~”

OverallThe support from eDirectory is fabulous and timely. Quick and responsive. More simplified now than in the past.
ProsWe are more than a directory, it offers a mobile directory as well. Affordable advertising. Media print is going by the wayside.
ConsCould use more payment gateways, to use my own independent and swipe to avoid middleman.
Recommendations to other buyersFor someone that doesn't have a website, best business tool for your advertising.

By eDirectory on June 24, 2016
Hi Bruce! Thank you for reviewing eDirectory. We really appreciate your honest feedback and our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. And when your needs get bigger we have some awesome options in our Mod Store, check it out: edirectory.com/directory-mod-store. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.
June 17, 2016
Ron B.
August 26, 2009

“eDirectory Feedback - Rockwell Group”

OverallTop notch directory at remarkably low cost. Unmatched value for startups on a budget. Highly recommended. Great functionality. Great people. Great value. In a matter of months we've created a directory that far exceeds any of the competitors that have been in the marketplace for years. I would not want to compete against this directory.
Prosgreat feature set. well thought out. incredibly easy to use. short time to market. tech team available with knowledge of product so minimal startup costs. clear consideration for seo was given to creation of directory. low cost. purchase code option allows for invisibility and sale of company in the future. improvements made to one directory can be "ported" over to new directories.
Consextremely limited communications at startup. a walk-through by a learned employee would have been invaluable. A user guide even would have been nice. capabilities of team unknown and therefore limit requests. severe difference in customer service between continents. coordination with graphics, css, and dev team still undetermined. development work very slow and timelines missed by large amounts. tech changes often cause issues to primary system which have to be rewritten (css written over, etc.). data input should have duplicate checking and also be more "bulletproof". rollbacks generally delete active accounts. signup process difficult and lengthy.
August 26, 2009
Eric H.
Administrator
Media Production, 1-10 employees
June 16, 2017

“Very impressed with the customer support offered by eDirectory”

ProsIt's a great looking product so looks up to date and impressive for my customers. Loads of good functionality in the site manager section. It's customisable and flexible so easy to make it work to my specific needs. Good analytics too.
ConsGeographic location functions are not perfect and I'm having ongoing issues with this. It's a fundamental part of my offering. Customer support is being helpful.
June 16, 2017
Waqar A.
June 6, 2016

“ Higly customizable directory software supported by a superb team of professionals”

OverallEdirectory seemed to be best choice among any other choices designed for an enterprise scale directory software implementation. The product is highly customizable, based on open-stack, packaged with excellent guides (online, offline, videos etc) and support team (available round the clock ) to listen your voice and dealing with that in a highly professional manner. The development team who supported our customization request was very professional and flexiable. We had a number of issues (e.g. different browsers i.e. Edge bahaving differently than other browswers and sometimes showing warning messages) during our inital setup however they were always there to help sorting out these issues. Very much impressed. The technical architecture of the product seems quite robust offering better performance attained through use of latest technology standards such as elasticsearch and caching techniques. Highly recommended product and it offers a package of various custom modules as well targeted to solve specific chllanges. We are very keen to establish a long term business relationship with the team. Highly recommended.

By eDirectory on June 6, 2016
Hi Waqar, thank you for reviewing eDirectory. We really appreciate your honest feedback about our product, our features and our customization team. We are always ready (and happy) to help you achieve your online goals. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.
June 6, 2016
Ken M.
Manager of Educational Programs
April 13, 2018

“New to eDirectory and VERY Satisfied”

ProseDirectory has helped us through the entire process of setting up our online directory. From the initial sales consultation, to demonstrations, to customer support - the entire process has been a breeze. The availability of customizations for the software by the eDirectory team takes the burden off our own technology department and has made the move to their platform easy and cost effective. I'm excited to see how we can expand our use of this system.
ConsI wish that I had a little bit more control over the visibility and movement of different components on the listing page. While so much of the website is customizable, it seems like certain areas necessitate an ordered customization even though they seem like simple show/hide fixes.
April 13, 2018
Robert F.

“eDirectory Review ”

OverallI have a very successful site built using eDirectory from day one, beginning back in June 2007. I am happy with the system and would recommend it rather than building a system from scratch which is very costly and takes a lot of time. Nor would I penny pinch with a cheaper system that would not be as reliable and not have the features you will want.
ProsThis is really a comprehensive system with many optional modules. A major benefit in my opinion is the extraordinary internal linking throughout the directory, which from an SEO standpoint is wonderful. And the internal links are automatic. Also the ability to easily add as many categories, and levels of sub-categories helps in displaying the items in your directory, plus gives many more pages to be indexed by the search engines. Cost wise this is the system to get - there is value in this product.
ConsI have had several customization jobs completed over the years and most have been very satisfactory and some even excellent but you do get different teams working on these over the years and some are not as good as others. However all work has been done satisfactorily.
Lev S.
May 30, 2016

“All Questions Answered”

OverallWell, I just got the software to use; haven't touched it yet. If I don't place a comment within 24 hours of receiving this email, I won't get a 100 dollar credit towards training, so there you go. My questions were answered, and it was obvious that the sales person who helped me, mastered the software's capabilities a while ago. My only recommendation would be that they take a little more time to understand the customer's business model, and contour their demo around how the software can support it. Otherwise, why not just make a video of the software's features, and leave it there. Though the software is "out of the box", the customers business model may not be. But I was very impressed with everything I saw in the demo, the sales person was great, and I'm excited to move forward and create my directory.

By eDirectory on June 2, 2016
Hi Lev, thank you for your honest feedback! Like most companies that treasure client perceptions, we offer a small gift for doing a short survey so we can continuously improve the way we do things for the people that matter most to us :) We look forward to powering this project with you! Please feel free to reach out for anything you need along the way :) Thank you.
May 30, 2016
Simos S.
Managing Directory
February 18, 2010

“My experience with eDirectory software”

OverallIf you are seriously thinking about making some money through a directory site, then you should seriously consider using eDirectory.
ProsI have searched a lot before deciding to choose eDirectory for cypruslikethis.com. I has proved that my choice has been spot on. This software is really more than just a directory. Implementation has been long since I have done a lot of customizations to the software, but even with this the team that has been assigned to me managed to do everything I have asked from them. People with highly technical skills indeed. Something very important: after the completion of the customizations I have had all the support I needed for fixing any bugs or making any necessary adjustments to the software.
ConseDirectory is a serious piece of software, packed with lots of features. It should satisfy the needs of many as is. However, if you require to customize the software, you should be very clear on what you like to change/adjust and test the results yourself as well.
February 18, 2010
Jaoana D.
CFO
July 2, 2010

“Excellent Directory”

OverallLook at the demo. If it's got what you want, buy it.
ProsDuring the last year we have looked at, purchased or spent time working with at least a half dozen software directories. We have hired programmers in the U.S., India, Hong Kong and the Eastern Block in the hope they could make these directories work. It has been incredibly costly and time consumming. The frustration meter was perpetually in the red zone. eDirectory appeared to have most of what we wanted so we took one more shot. It was a great move. In simple terms, the program works! It does a ton of things and has incredible features. As importantly, the company is staffed by professionals. There is communication and follow up by everyone. We have requested multiple software revisions. The eDirectory programmers have been on time and on budget. They clearly care about their product which means they care about our product.
ConsWe don't have any.
July 2, 2010
Perry N.
Pharmaceuticals, 1-10 employees
July 7, 2016

“Good, but be better”

OverallFast support contact and account manager helpfull. Learning curve is short, (i'm not a geek !). Easy customazing option, but need CSS skills to modify some section
ProsFluidity, easy setting, good options
ConsNot have multilanguage option for front end clients. Only one design , we dont have the option when starting. (We are industrial B2B portal)

By eDirectory on July 15, 2016
Hi Perry! Thanks for your honest review of eDirectory. We really appreciate your feedback and our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. And when your needs get bigger we have some awesome options in our Mod Store, check it out: edirectory.com/directory-mod-store. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.
July 7, 2016
Rejoy V.
Developer
April 29, 2016

“All in One Solution for a Directory”

OverallPros In the past I have dealt with other directory scripts, eDirectory is the most professional directory script which covers all the areas of client's expectations. I liked the mobile app building option and which was the single most compelling feature of eDirectory helped me to decide. Cons Wow! the prohibitively high price was the stumbling block for years! at a fraction of this cost we can get other php directory scripts if you can compromise on some of the features. Final Word If your directory project is a hobby project there are other good scripts available. But if ever you decide to make your project a serious one (and start making real money$$$!!) go for the eDirectory by arcasolutions

By eDirectory on May 2, 2016
Hi Rejoy, thanks for this honest review of eDirectory. We really appreciate your feedback. Our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com professionally and as a hobby. Feel free to visit www.support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.
Muhammad Waqar A.
April 20, 2016

“A very comprehensive directory service offering”

OverallWe have just purchased the license for the eDirectory taking benefit of the current tax season offer. We were evaluating business directory solutions since last few months and eDirectory seems a best fit to address our current and near future requirements. The sleek design features with modern look and feel really inspired us and user experience was a key factor for us to be considered. The most interesting features that inspired us include the backend admin functionality offered for various stakeholders. The software still needs to be installed in our hosting platform however we are very confident that it would help us to achieve all the expected business objectives.

By eDirectory on April 27, 2016
Hi Muhammad, thank you for reviewing eDirectory. We really appreciate your honest feedback. Our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit www.support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.
Dino P.
1-10 employees
July 13, 2016

“Purchase eDirectory”

OverallOver all the sales cycle was a very good one. I have been thinking about purchasing this for about 3 years and you kept me in the loop every step of the way.
ProsProfessional, current look and feel with great admin tools.
ConsNone yet.
Recommendations to other buyersNone.

By eDirectory on July 15, 2016
Hello Dino! Thanks for your honest review of eDirectory. We really appreciate your feedback and our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. And when your needs get bigger we have some awesome options in our Mod Store, check it out: edirectory.com/directory-mod-store. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.
July 13, 2016
Weerapat M.
Managing Director
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
June 24, 2016

“Very easy to use and powerful”

OverallI have used and play around with it now for about a week and what I've done so far is going well. I don't need to ask theme much how to do, as it's very easy to use, but there are a few things I have to modify and customize it to meet my personal requirement, and wait for their supports, so far so good!
ProsFunctional
Conscontent display in mobile version
Recommendations to other buyersa lot of mod store is not support mobile app.

By eDirectory on June 24, 2016
Hey Weerapat! Thanks for your honest review of eDirectory. We really appreciate your feedback and our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.
June 24, 2016
Eric H.
May 26, 2016

“Have only used the demo site so far but all looks very logical and pretty straightforward”

OverallOnly used demo site so far. Seems to have an abundance of good functionality. Very well thought out platform. Good interface for both admin and users and those who want to add or claim a profile. Search function seems effective. Particularly keen in my case for an effective search by location feature. Seems to work well so far. Graphic design good and very pleasing to look at. Excited by the fully responsive site feature, mobile app and by robust SEO integrated throughout the site. So far no cons. Will know more as I start to implement my list on the platform. Very happy to feedback at any time. Great customer service too.

By eDirectory on May 30, 2016
Hi Eric, thank you for reviewing eDirectory. We really appreciate your honest feedback. Our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit www.support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.
Andrew M.
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
July 8, 2016

“Ease of use is outstanding”

OverallIt does not get any easier than this. Make a call, send an email, and get a response fast. The support at eDirectory is outstanding.
ProsSo easy to configure and use.
ConsHave to have tech support for custom modifications.

By eDirectory on July 15, 2016
Hey Andrew! Thanks for your honest review of eDirectory. We really appreciate your feedback and our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. And when your needs get bigger we have some awesome options in our Mod Store, check it out: edirectory.com/directory-mod-store. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.
July 8, 2016
David C.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
July 18, 2016

“Easy setup - Great software!”

OverallOverall, very smooth after payment. Very professional results. So far, great experience and I highly recommend.
ProsHigh quality, easy to use, responsive support
ConsNone yet, just started

By eDirectory on July 22, 2016
Hi David! Thanks for your honest review of eDirectory. We really appreciate your feedback and our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. And when your needs get bigger we have some awesome options in our Mod Store, check it out: edirectory.com/directory-mod-store. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.
July 18, 2016
Raul M.
June 1, 2016

“I am extremely excited about starting to use it. It seems to be the most complete directory anywhere”

OverallI like everything about it and the apps. It has many more features than I could ever need. However, it lacks a WYSIWYG editor for listings and is instead sold as a mod. I think something like this should be included right out of the box. However, I believe the company should be handsomely rewarded for such a great application. I just wish yhe wysiwyg editor was there right out of the box, adding multiple videos to a listing was possible, among other things. Most of the mods seem to be standard features a directory of this quality should have.

By eDirectory on June 2, 2016
Hey Raul, thank you for reviewing eDirectory. We really appreciate your honest feedback and our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit www.support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.
Tredesha H.
Asst Co-ordinator
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
August 19, 2016

“New Customer Review”

OverallI find that i have been able to navigate and learn how to use the software with relative ease. The support team has been great
ProsBack end is relatively easy to use
Consformer features missing and support site is not up to date with tutorials

By eDirectory on December 7, 2016
Hi Tredesha! Thanks for your honest review of eDirectory. We really appreciate your feedback and our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.
August 19, 2016
Robert D.
April 1, 2016

“eDirectory is the best”

OverallI have compared many directory sites and software ... including Brilliant Directories. I find eDirectory more thorough, more up to date (software wise), and more robust. I am especially pleased with being able to accept advertising within each geo-market. This was critical to revenue generation. Also my users can upload up to 20 photos in their showcase. That was also a selling feature. The feature list was quite helpful and organized. It appeared that your dev team had worked hard to include meaningful features, as if you knew what I needed.

By eDirectory on April 4, 2016
Hey Robert, thanks for reviewing eDirectory. We really appreciate your feedback. Our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit www.support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.
April 1, 2016
Aaron M.
April 29, 2016

“Great experience in onboarding”

OverallJust started as a customer, but excited and optimistic about the possibilities. I'm impressed by the variety of features in this platform along with the structure and support. Daniel was really helpful - called me up the day after I asked for a demo, answered my questions and demonstrated great service. Looks like things are running smoothly so far. Looking forward to a great experience!

By eDirectory on May 2, 2016
Hey Aaron, thanks for this honest review of eDirectory. We really appreciate your feedback. Our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. For more features, check out all available Mod Items on http://www.edirectory.com/directory-mod-store/ and feel free to visit www.support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.
Ashley G.
June 2, 2016

“If finding the software easy to navigate and quite powerful”

OverallThe software is great and easy to navigate. I have only used it now for about 2 days and what I have done so far looks good. This is all with out asking any questions to the eDirectory training. There are a few things that I have not been able to change modify on the site which I would like to do but I'm unsure if that is restrictions of the software or if I haven't been able to find those particular settings yet. So far I'm loving it :)

By eDirectory on June 6, 2016
Hi Ashley, thank you for reviewing eDirectory. We really appreciate your honest feedback and our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit www.support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.
June 2, 2016
Todd F.
May 4, 2016

“Very happy to have found e Directory!”

OverallEverything I was trying to create and more is already done! I wanted not to like it, telling myself I could do better, but when its right its right. Payment gateways, SEO, client login, and customization and more! Great customer service from Daniel, and once I saw how I could customize eDirectory to suit my needs and taste, it was a no brainier. Thank you eDirectory!

By eDirectory on May 23, 2016
Hi Todd, thank you for reviewing eDirectory. We really appreciate your honest feedback. We are really happy to know eDirectory is the perfect fit for you! Our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit www.support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big big big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.
May 4, 2016
Janneke N.
February 17, 2010

“System with potential - Employees with any soul for client satisfaction”

OverallTake your money elsewhere.
ProsA system with potential, however the CMS is so limited that a lot needs to be hardcoded
ConsThe team of Arcasolutions can only email in terms of hours work with every problem. After the purchase they dont care less if you are happy or not. I even bought a year of support... but the only support I got was paying extra. Bad communication and no support mentality, every question is returned with vague answers. You just feel they dont look into the matter - just want to send invoices (uploading some countries and regions into the system - $ 65 dollars etc) What a shame, if they would have another attitude and listen to their clients they would become ambassadors - now they become like me bloggers to warn other people not to buy their system.

By eDirectory on July 15, 2014
We appreciate the feedback and are highly disappointed that some of our service was less than satisfactory. We have recently undergone company-wide changes and updates to improve all aspects of our business, from the product itself to our customer support. Please visit us at www.edirectory.com and see the difference for yourselves. We stand by our product and our company and are here to prove that. Please contact me to address your issue and any other concerns you may have by emailing me at tom.kish@edirectory.com. Thank you.
Ken D.
June 1, 2016

“Continual Upgrades and Improvements”

OverallI have been familiar with the e-directory software for several years. I have witnessed how the company has continually improved the software and added features and site management. We have referred many clients as well as use the software ourselves. I am most excited to see the add-on modules. The company has been proactive in listening to the feedback of it's users to develop improvements and upgrades.

By eDirectory on June 2, 2016
Hi Ken, thanks for your honest review of Directory. We really appreciate your feedback over the years and our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit www.support.edirectory.com or e-mail us suggestions anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.
Vijayanand K.
CTO
April 28, 2016

“Excellent offering with tons of features ”

OverallFirst thanks to Darvin and team for being very patient in answering all our questions... We have just purchased the license for the eDirectory taking benefit of the current tax season offer. So far the experience is good.. The only directory i could find in market with elastic search, sure this guys know what they are doing....

By eDirectory on May 2, 2016
Hey Vijayanand, thank you for reviewing eDirectory. We really appreciate your honest feedback. We are continuously improving our software with the most recent technologies and our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit www.support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.
Jo F.
July 29, 2018

“All in all a rip off”

ProsI do like the fact it does what it says, it's a fairly basic directory system. Unfortunately what I liked about it, which was that the software was frequently updated and improved, I could not get. This means I am stick with an old out of date system.
ConsThe software is incredibly buggy. The custom development is of exceptionally poor quality and also the customisation team provide lazy and dishonest their quotations. They also did not provide me with the critical information that I would not be allowed upgrades if I had any custom development done. For me to get the upgrades I would need to pay more that I originally paid for my orginal customisations. They also wanted to pay AGAIN for upgrades I commissioned that were part of my orginal customisations. It is certainly not value for money. The eDirectory team care little for your actually requirements or you as an individual, they only care to make a quick buck. I would avoid where possible.
July 29, 2018
Sathish K.

“Directory at Ease”

OverallWell written directory source code, elegance, and easy to use. In addition, the great advantage is the mobile app integration. Get Started with project in no time. However, it doesn't have template designs limit to stick with one design. Hope they will integrate that in future.

By eDirectory on May 30, 2016
Hi Sathish, thank you for reviewing eDirectory. We really appreciate your honest feedback. We are finishing some awesome Design Templates and they will be released soon! Our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit www.support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.
Chris W.
April 11, 2016

“Starting out”

OverallI'm not an extremely competent IT person.. I know enough to get around, and edirectory is perfect for me. Everything in the dashboard logically makes sense, and anything I'm not sure about, the support team have helped me with. We're on different timezones and they still bend over backwards for me. I'm looking forward to launching my site soon!

By eDirectory on April 11, 2016
Hi Chris, thanks for reviewing eDirectory. We really appreciate your honest feedback. We are continuously improving our support materials and our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit www.support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.
April 11, 2016
Investment Management, Unspecified
May 30, 2018

“Great, Easy to Use Product”

OverallAble to build a site quickly
ProsFor someone building a straight forward directory like me, with little technical experience, this is a great site to use. There aren't any great alternatives
ConsCan't think of any serious cons. Maybe it is a little inflexible, but that's how they are able to make it easy to use.
May 30, 2018
Gary L.
CEO go2fete.com
April 4, 2016

“Software and custom development ”

OverallGreat software directory solution and custom software development. The software delivers a turn key solution for online directory with different models to choose from with mobile app solution allowing the ability to custom design your solution to your growing needs. It's the best solution for online directory and custom development

By eDirectory on April 4, 2016
Hi Gary, thanks a lot for reviewing eDirectory software. We really appreciate your feedback. You know you can count on us for Custom and Mobile. Keep improving your directory. Feel free to visit http://www.edirectory.com/directory-mod-store/ or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.
April 4, 2016
Akash R.
April 2, 2016

“Many questions answered”

OverallI'm new to this directory website business so I had many questions about how to get it started. The representative helped me with any questions that I had about their products and even made time for a phone call and demo of the product online. Now I feel confident that this product will help me grow my business.

By eDirectory on April 4, 2016
Hey Akash, thank you for reviewing eDirectory. We really appreciate your honest feedback. Our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. To learn more about our software feel free to visit www.support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.
April 2, 2016
Chuck B.
May 27, 2016

“What features most inspired you to choose eDirectory.com? ”

OverallOf all the many directory solutions I've found online, I like eDirectory of their flexibility in regards to customization, the ability to have virtually any page or functionality associated with the directory customized and the long standing history that the developers have in the directory marketplace.

By eDirectory on May 30, 2016
Hi Chuck, thank you for reviewing eDirectory. We really appreciate your honest feedback. Our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit www.support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.
Adriaan S.
April 20, 2016

“Simple yet elegant design.”

OverallI like that everything is very self explanatory on the design of the website and app. It is also has a very "clean and neat look" it is very easy to use. I received help from Darvin who was very helpful. The only negative was the time delay however Darvin did his best to reply even at ridiculous hours.

By eDirectory on April 27, 2016
Hi Adrian, thanks for this honest review of eDirectory. We really appreciate your feedback. Our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit www.support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.
Said K.
April 5, 2016

“One of the best directory solutions available”

OverallI've known eDirectory since about ten years now. Even though I was reluctant to buy at first, the many options the solutions offer and the ease of administration is unmatched by other available internet directories available in my opinion. The mobile app integration is what persuaded me to give this solid solution a try.

By eDirectory on April 5, 2016
Hi Said, thank you for reviewing eDirectory. We really appreciate your honest feedback. Our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit www.support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.
April 5, 2016
Shree R.
Product Lead
March 28, 2016

“Good Set of Features”

OverallPros: Good directory solution with features like listings, events, deals and articles makes it applicable to many industries. Also quite some good revenue models possible. Cons: Events module doesn't have booking feature. Deals doesn't have a purchase feature. Custom development can be done to achieve these.

By eDirectory on March 29, 2016
Hey Shree, thank you for reviewing eDirectory. We really appreciate your honest feedback. Our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit www.support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.
March 28, 2016
Robert N.
April 18, 2016

“so for so good. ”

OverallI just signed up today. I have used another software that is said to be the best but I have not been impressed, and had issue after issue, and my site launch was delayed by 4 months. From what I can see, this will not be the problem with eDirectory. Experience so far has been good.

By eDirectory on April 19, 2016
Hey Robert, thanks for this honest review of eDirectory. We really appreciate your feedback. Our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit www.support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.
April 18, 2016
Ali R.
November 16, 2016

“Awesome directory platform.”

OverallI have been using edirectory since 2013 and i have never experienced such an amazing directory script in the market.

By eDirectory on December 7, 2016
Hi Ali! Thanks for your honest review of eDirectory. We really appreciate your feedback and our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. And when your needs get bigger we have some awesome options in our Mod Store, check it out: edirectory.com/directory-mod-store. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.
November 16, 2016
Anthony V.
June 7, 2016

“The software is very intuitive and easy to navigate. ”

OverallThe customer support and videos are very good. I'm looking to add many additional features from the mod store.

By eDirectory on June 24, 2016
Hey Anthony! Thanks for your honest review of eDirectory. We really appreciate your feedback and our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. And when your needs get bigger we have some awesome options in our Mod Store, check it out: edirectory.com/directory-mod-store. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.
June 7, 2016
Dani S.
Digital Strategist

“Easy & Intuitive”

OverallDaniel was very helpful in guiding us in our process for purchase. The demo was easy to use and he was able to answer all of our questions as needed. Hope this product works the way we need it to; though I'm sure it will.

By eDirectory on June 2, 2016
Hi Dani, thank you for reviewing eDirectory. We really appreciate your honest feedback. Our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. If you need any extra feature for your project visit our Mod Store http://www.edirectory.com/directory-mod-store/. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.
Peter M.

“Software review”

OverallEasy interface and most items are straight forward, except the explanation of a few important items are missing.. For example, I didn't know what a "claim" was. Also, "deals" we're not clearly defined. A few other items as well.

By eDirectory on May 30, 2016
Hi Peter, thank you for reviewing eDirectory. We really appreciate your honest feedback. Our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit www.support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.
Neil S.
May 2, 2016

“I believe that the survey is given too quick to give honest feedback when not enough time is granted”

OverallAt this present moment I am unable to provide any honest review of the product, however I can mentioned the service up to date leading to the sale has been excellent

By eDirectory on May 3, 2016
Hi Neil, thanks for reviewing eDirectory. We really appreciate your feedback, even if you had no time to discover why people often rate us 5 stars. Our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit www.support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.
May 2, 2016
Kris A.

“Spa & Wellness”

OverallI am still new to the software so learning as I go. The entry level license is very basic so I see I now need to purchase plug-ins/mods which is a shame as the license is expensive enough!

By eDirectory on May 30, 2016
Hi Kris, thank you for reviewing eDirectory again. We really appreciate your honest feedback. Our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit www.support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.
Fernando L.

“Great directory”

OverallThis is the best directory I've found over all internet, specially the app for iOS and Android. Very fast and robust.

By eDirectory on May 2, 2016
Hey Fernando, thank you for reviewing eDirectory. We really appreciate your honest feedback. We are always improving our platform (desktop and mobile) and our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit www.support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.
Jon L.
Market director

“Brand new customer”

OverallImpressed with the detail built into the product and flexibility it gives me for designing my website.

By eDirectory on May 2, 2016
Hi Jon, thanks for this honest review of eDirectory. We really appreciate your feedback. Our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. For more features, check out all available Mod Items on http://www.edirectory.com/directory-mod-store/ and feel free to visit www.support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.
Zofi K.
March 14, 2016

“Easy to Start”

OverallI was looking a software or template to start an online directory and after a thorough search on web, finally settled on edirectory. Most important part for me was that it only provides an easy to use website I also get mobile apps from the very beginning which is must in today's world.

By eDirectory on March 17, 2016
Hi Zofi, thanks for your honest feedback :) If you need any help along the way please feel free to visit www.support.edirectory.com or send an e-mail to support@eDirectory.com. We are always happy to help! Thank you - the eDirectory.com team
March 14, 2016
Edward B.
Founder/Owner

“Great looking software”

OverallI have.not had the directory software long enough to review. I initially chose this product because of the search box ease of use. I also like the phone app feature.

By eDirectory on May 30, 2016
Hi Edward, thank you for reviewing eDirectory. We really appreciate your honest feedback. Our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit www.support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.