MyTime Ratings

Overall

About MyTime

MyTime Scheduler is a powerful business management tool that includes online scheduling, client history (CRM), automated marketing, point-of-sale, and much more. MyTime is rapidly gaining popularity with businesses who want to cut administrative time and increase their revenue. Additionally, MyTime is the largest marketplace for online appointment booking, connecting businesses with millions of new customers. Learn more about MyTime

Jen S.
Education Management, 1-10 employees
September 1, 2016

“MyTime saves my time... and my money!”

OverallI started using MyTime when it was just an online scheduling tool, but now it is so much more. I use it for product sales, as a time sheet for my employees, to track sales, to communicate with customers, and for all of my online marketing! If you are a new user, MyTime can replace so many different services that you are probably paying for separately, and save you a ton of money at the same time. If you are a veteran user (like me), keep an eye on all of the extra services that are constantly being added, like the reputation manager and email marketing campaigns.
ProsIt literally replaces what I was using on 6 different subscription services, and at a fraction of the cost. I can keep all of my info in one place instead of having communications in my phone, email marketing on another site, scheduling on yet another site, and so on. Everything works together seamlessly now.
ConsI can't really think of anything. All of my suggestions or feedback that I send to MyTime relating to the software are actually addressed and they let me know when the changes are complete.
Recommendations to other buyersThis software makes it easy for me to spend more time taking care of my customers because I spend a lot less time on administrative work. My customers also feel much more connected to me because of the options available for booking, communicating, etc.
September 1, 2016
Jaret L.
Accounting, Unspecified
November 20, 2015

“Love this company!”

OverallI've been with MyTime for about a month now and have been thoroughly impressed with this company. Their customer service is phenomenal! They have a quick link to send feedback on the app/software that makes it easy to either report an issue or suggest a feature. I've submitted several ideas and had a couple of glitches and have been pleasantly surprised to either receive a response by email or even a telephone call! MyTime has literally called me four or five times to discuss either my ideas or understand a small issue I'm experiencing. Who does that anymore?! I love it! I have direct phone numbers and email address to real people who answer the phone. Awesome. I could go on forever about the customer service but I actually love the software and app as well! App: We have tried several different scheduling software options only to find that none of them could form to what we need for our home based business or they didn't have a mobile app to use on the go. We own an on the go business with no store front so 100% of our customer interaction is in their homes or through technology. With the app we can schedule appointments and input client information, call and message clients and check out analytic info. The software adds that much more to the software possibility. You can customize automatic, and professional looking emails/text messages to be sent as reminders or thank yous. You can ask for reviews automatically. You can check on the customers profile to see what type of communication they've received through the app. You can also schedule employees and easily manage their time. I don't know a lot about how this works, but each time you schedule on MyTime it helps with SEO. They do stuff to help you show up better in the search engine...I don't know all the details but it sounded really good for small business trying to get their names out there :) There's plenty more that can be said, but just experience it for yourself. You wont be disappointed!
ProsUser friendly. App runs pretty quickly for scheduling. Reschedule button, quick call and mapping at the touch of a button. Message customers from app. Exceptional customer service.
ConsI would love a widget to see my calendar at a glance (they said they are in the process of creating this) and It would be awesome to color coordinate appointments by type and color coordinate blocked out time.
November 20, 2015
Peter W.
Web Developer
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
November 30, 2018

“One of the best time management applications out there”

ProsI've been using My Time for as long as I can remember to manage everything from work to personal life. Its very easy to use, both as a newbie and an experienced user. Brilliant price point, compared to other applications that offer similar features this is a steal! My Time also integrates very well with other applications, such as Google and Facebook, allowing me to sync contacts across services. Both the desktop and mobile applications work very well, offering basically the same user-experience across various devices.
ConsOver time some of the free features of My Time have been moved to only be available to premium users. The frequency in which they release bug fixes is pretty terrible, there are some bugs that were reported some time ago that still haven't been fixed!
November 30, 2018
Dyniecia B.
Salon Owner/Operator
September 18, 2016

“ Very Happy Business Owner and Customer!!!”

OverallThis app has made scheduling and client management so much easier as a new small business owner who is everything; CEO, CFO, CMO, and Admin, HR, Payroll, Customer Service, and Public Relations. With the app I am able to create client profiles at the same time as their appointment, provide a quote on services so there are no surprises, receive payment, appointment creation and reminders to reduce no shows and unfilled bookings, create recurring appointments for repeat business, provide a thorough menu, set up marketing and promotions a year out, setup feedback/review opportunity for the client, product codes and discounts, and reminders for recurring treatments.
ProsWhat I like most is the scheduling calendar and my personal calendar are synchronized to reduce conflicts between my personal and business schedule and I can adjust pricing for sm
ConsI can't think of anything I don't like.
Recommendations to other buyersIt's easy to learn. Ensure to click on all the features and try them out to familiarize yourself with ALL of its capabilities. It will make life so much easier for you because your marketing and administration will work for you in the background so you can concentrate on the client in front of you.
Monica F.
Hairstylist
Cosmetics, 1-10 employees
August 3, 2018

“A hairstylist on Mytime”

OverallWe originally chose Mytime because our clients were looking for a more modern and easier way to book their appointments. For a long time we were a standard Paper Booking system. Our clients LOVE being able to book online at their own ease. Many don't have the time to call during business hours, and they love being able to book at 10PM if necessary. We have greatly enjoyed their system's convenience and our clients have too!
ProsI love the ease of booking appointments from an app. Also, Mytime links to my other accounts like Facebook and Google, connecting my ratings and comments from other places. Also when connecting multiple forums it allows me to add "book now" buttons with automatic links back to Mytime.
ConsThere are often odd bugs in the app. At random times it will not allow me to block off my schedule or it wont let me switch profiles from personal to business. Managing the App/profile can be a lengthy process to learn, but once you have each process memorized it is very convenient to have.
August 3, 2018
Jovan M.
Chief Operating Officer
April 2, 2018

“I can't say enough good things about my time. They are so present in ready to offer Solutions& suppo”

OverallI truly believe that my time is on my side they want to see me when and want my business to thrive. I love how the CEO will chime in to get clarity from me firsthand. #priceless
ProsEverything that I could think of to be helpful for me and my business, my time is already thought of. And if they have not and I made the suggestion nine times out of 10 is implemented within that week.
ConsAs their business evolves some things that were free in the beginning now cost money. For example it used to be free to call in for support but because I don't have the package that includes phone support I have to email / chat for support. Which is not a major issue but I did like in the past that I could just call
April 2, 2018
Fiona Noelle H.
Managing Member
April 5, 2018

“Happy to have made the switch”

ProsFirst learned about MyTime in 2013 when I was first starting my business in LA and so were they. They helped us in promoting our off-peak times which kept us pretty booked during those slow hours. We parted for a while as our booking software then was not compatible with them and we were getting double booked which was a great problem until clients start complaining about it :P Once they had scheduler in place, we went back and was very happy that most of our data was properly ported. MyTime overall is very user-friendly and you could actually figure out most functions on your own. I love the communicator feature and the automated reminders. the rest of the team are very helpful and that makes the whole experience 100x better.
ConsNotes do not save separately so when you have several notes about a client, you would end up with one long note. Not a biggie - but would be nice to see this improved.
April 5, 2018
Jovan M.
November 10, 2016

“Loyal customer”

OverallI've been with my time over a year and have been able to increase my business because I can study my business thanks to the reports that they system can run. Anytime I have ever had a suggestion or a problem the customer service has been prompt to respond and improve upon the system. Even the CEO has contacted me directly to gain understanding off a past issue! I'm in love with MyTime and couldn't see myself using anything different!
ProsEase if use. Sophistication.
ConsI would like to make it mandatory for some clients to pay a deposit not All or Nothing
Recommendations to other buyersI recommend it highly to any beauty salon

By MyTime on November 10, 2016
Thank you Jovan! We really appreciate the review. By the way, you can collect a cancellation fee of a specific $ amount or % of the appointment value if clients cancel last minute or no show. You can set your cancellation policy on the Settings page.
November 10, 2016
Kim B.
Owner, Pet Sytlist
July 29, 2017

“Easy to use product with lots of features and amazing customer service and responsiveness”

ProsIt is very intuitive and easy to use. There are a lot of really cool built in features that streamline the process of creating appointments and saving notes. I also LOVE the responsiveness of the customer service. They actually listen to feedback, and implement it quickly if it is something that would be useful.
ConsI wish there was a better way to view appointment sales total on the appointment in the calendar for people who don't use the POS. I feel that the software is geared towards people who use their integrated POS system, but there are some features that are missing for people who don't. I wouldn't use their POS only because I have multiple lines of business that don't all use appointments, but I have one central POS system. That is not something I can use their POS for.
July 29, 2017
LISA L.
Designer, Stylist CEO
Retail, 1-10 employees

“Lovin MyTime!”

OverallMy experience has been so awesome that I switched to MyTime from another software after 5 years of service and their failure to keep with changing technology.
ProsThe personal service from customer care to my clients when I am not available.
ConsI hate paying for it but is it so worth the money and one stop everything in software and marketing for my business.
Recommendations to other buyersSince every business is unique in experience don't be afraid to share your ideas with customer service about your needs because they may be able to create something unique just for you because they sure did for me and my business and we are loving it! They listen, they follow up and they respond. Love MyTime because they truely care about your time and your clients time.
Sally M.
Yoga Teacher Training Coordinator and Instructor
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
November 24, 2015

“Great system, easy to use, lots of cool features and super helpful customer service!”

OverallThe MyTime system has made my life so much easier and simpler! No more emails and phone calls from clients to schedule massage appointments and private yoga classes and running sessions. I can block off times when I'm unavailable, sync my appointment schedule with my Google calendar so I can see personal and business appointments in one place, send emails and text messages directly to clients from my dashboard, and I love that I can customize special prices for certain clients and even use discount coupon codes for holiday discounts. I've been getting more and more return clients since I've started using MyTime, and payment is all seamless and happens automatically. I just love this system and wouldn't look anywhere else!
ProsCreating discount codes for holiday discounts and customize prices for friends and regular clients. Syncing with my Google calendar is a huge plus. Having a mobile app is great too. The customer support team are super responsive and helpful, and are always open to feedback and ideas for system enhancements.
ConsI'd love to be able to use MyTime for group workshops and classes.
November 24, 2015
Andrea S.
Marital and Family Therapist
September 17, 2016

“Clients love MyTime and so do I”

OverallMyTime has really helped me organize my practice. Clients can schedule and reschedule their sessions without having to reach me by phone. I keep all my notes and records in one place. One thing I really like is that it automatically applies the cancellation policy without making me enter into an awkward conversation or negotiation with the client. It's also helped me improve my online reviews which has in turn brought me additional clients. Their customer service is fantastic and always responsive and helpful.
ProsEasy to use, manages all the major parts of my business from scheduling to payments. The messaging function which allows clients to reach me with a text message is great - much better than handing out my personal cell phone number to everyone.
ConsNo real cons so far.
September 17, 2016
Sandra C.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
August 11, 2017

“It improved my customer retention by 80% in the first 2 months! ”

OverallIt increased my retention rate and decreased cancellations.
ProsEasy reminders, confirmations and updates with clients. I think my favorite feature is the communicator tool inside the platform where I can communicate with all of my clients easily. The reputation features allow us to really keep an eye for how my reviews are doing and helps me respond to any concerns quickly. Also, there is a dedicated team that helped me train my employees and we started using in less than a week.
ConsI can't think of any Con. It still need to get familiar with all of its features, including all of their marketing automation tools.
August 11, 2017
Farrah K.
September 24, 2017

“Makes scheduling a total dream”

ProsEasy to use, great support, sooooo streamlined! They really make it easy to use, which makes running my business(es) much easier
ConsHm... I guess I'd like to be able to link up multiple google calendars? My situation is weird though and I suspect no one else would need this feature
September 24, 2017
Erin H.

“Usually amazing!”

OverallCustomer support is really the only pause here...it used to be above expectations and now follow up is needed for recognition of issues and multiple calls or emails to find solutions.
ProsThe continuity of image it creates for my business!
ConsEvery improvement or addition seems to come with bugs.
Recommendations to other buyersThe customer service really needs to be elevated.
Kevin F.
July 23, 2016

“My Time adds hours to my day.”

OverallEasy to use. A few clients have managed to make mistakes in scheduling but it is rare. This app has been a huge help to me.
Pross a massage therapist I can't answer the phone when I am working. My Time lets my clients schedule quickly without phone tag.
ConsThe software is great. My only critical remark is they don't email statements to me when they take payment from me. And their website could be more user friendly- such as an easier to find log-in button on the front page.
Welly C.
Automotive, 1-10 employees

“Great product ! ”

OverallGreat product for scheduling of service , website integration works well with my site. Easy set up.
ProsIt's adaptability to my type of business
Cons Lotta glitches in the system when customers are trying to schedule
Recommendations to other buyers Don't price me out of the software. it appears you guys keep finding different ways of Add more charges. As of now the software is valuable but keep upping the prices and you know someone with a small business like mine will have to find services elsewhere. My current monthly spend is $455 right now with you guys.
Helina B.
Business Owner/ Surf Instructor
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
December 11, 2018

“Shady business practices, unknowledgeable staff, glitchy system”

OverallThe sales rep was extremely pushy when convincing me to subscribe to MyTime and was so confident that it would suit my needs after describing in precise detail what I needed. They should have never taken me as a client because it doesn't function well at all for what we need. I would be fine with the workarounds that were suggested to me if they worked, but they don't. Services that should be available becasue I have it set up perfectly will just randomly disappear. My clients see our marketing dollars at work and call wanting to sign up, but say that it looks like the appointments are booked up. The sales rep convinced me to sign up during my high season, promising that I wouldn't get charged until I actually started using the system. And promised that if I decided it wasn't a good solution for me, he'd have "no problem" getting me out of the contract. I started getting charged for MyTime LONG before I was ready to even begin setting it up. And I reached out to that sales rep for help, and he was no longer with the company. Not only did the MyTime staff not hold up the promises of their sales rep they employed, but they also agreed that I made a terrible mistake by believing him. The customer service is terrible and the system is glitchy. They don't care that they've cost my business thousands of dollars..... just awful.
ProsI like the look and user friendliness of the widget on our website.
ConsThe system is glitchy. Doesn't have the functionality promised by sales rep. It's complicated.

By MyTime on December 17, 2018
We apologize for the experiences that you've had with our software. We take customer feedback seriously and are always striving to improve. We hope that providing 17 locations to you for the price of one and crediting 2 months of your subscription to help you through your slow season is a show of goodwill. We have thousands of locations successfully using MyTime and will offer you continued support to hope to count you in that group.
December 11, 2018
Pamela F.
Insurance, 1-10 employees
September 19, 2016

“Best tip I got from a hairdresser was not about hair”

OverallI am not a geek but this was easy enough for me to use and teach my staff to use. I learned about this software program from the hairdresser in the shop next door.
ProsI need to be in front of clients and not playing phone tag to set appointments. Many of my clients jumped onboard right away to set their own appointments. Others are coming along once they get over the initial scare.
ConsI need to allow clients to pick if I am working with them in person or by phone or screen share. At this time, they can only write that in the comments section if they know or remember to do that.
Jessica B.
Salon Owner
May 10, 2017

“It's the best booking software for small businesses! ”

ProsI love that my hair clients can book online and it frees me up from having to do it all. I love how the schedule keeps me organized. The online booking connected to my Facebook page was the main reason I chose MY time. These days, you don't really need a website, if you have a Facebook page. Also, I love how the Mytime calendar syncs with my iPhone calendar.
ConsThe only thing I would like to see is a CAPTCHA when someone books, to make sure it's a real person. Other than that, nothing at all.
May 10, 2017
Kerrie E.

“My helping hand”

OverallWith my type of Mobil business I need a few more functions to make it perfect for me. It has helped me with having employees and scheduling. My time does try to help and fix what they can. They are changing and updating all the time. I feel soon they will have the options that I need.
ProsHaving the schedule on my phone. Texting my clients reminders of there appointments. Credit cards saved so that I can easily charge for noshows
Consthe online scheduler doesn't work for my type of business
Recommendations to other buyersZone scheduling. Maybe color code certain zip codes. Add a schedule page for each employee.
Calina H.
August 1, 2018

“We've had a great experience using MyTime for Salon scheduling. ”

OverallIt has helped make running my business easier.
ProsI like that it integrates with our website and google and automatically sends out requests for reviews, appointment reminders and follow ups.
ConsThey are missing some key reports for running a business. There is no way to track client referrals even though there is a report for it.
August 1, 2018
Jamie E.
Grooming manager
December 7, 2017

“MYTIME has helped me grow my business exponentially in a very short time!”

ProsI love that MYTIME offers online booking that is extremely easy for my customers to use! My customers love being able to book online whenever and wherever they want! My groomers love that MYTIME is like having a very smart receptionist on staff at all times! MYTIME is always adding new features which is awesome
December 7, 2017
braden f.
doctor
November 7, 2017

“been great for our office ”

Overallit has helped us organize and maximize productivity. we have been overall very happy with the product.
Proshaving online availability, has been very helpful. customers really like having the reminders sent to them as well.
Conssometime has meltdowns and stops working. that has caused us a few meltdowns in the office. the staff always responds quickly
November 7, 2017
Christian W.
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
August 8, 2016

“One of the best investments I have made. I love this service and especially the customer service.”

OverallI switched to Mytime from another service I've used. Mytime has been great implementing some of the changes and improvements I recommended to help my business. Great product and exceptional customer service.
ProsNot having to deal with a separate merchant account. My cancellations have also have gone down since people have to leave their credit card information.
August 8, 2016
Alex L.
Automotive, Unspecified
November 18, 2015

“Awesome service!!”

OverallThis company has really been great from start to present!! I started with MyTime as they grew with my business also so growing together has been great! Being able to do scheduling and marketing including payment for service all in one place has been absolutely great!! I recommend this for new and well established businesses !!
ProsScheduling is easy along with client communication options! Setting it all up is pretty easy also very user friendly! Well priced for all you get!! They are Always looking for feedback so they can better your experience!! Everything is at your fingertips! The Marketing platform is beyond helpful! Well rounded 5 star service!
ConsNone really just hoping they come up with a way to import contact from my phone to the MyTime client database with just a few clicks!! No other Cons!
November 18, 2015
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
April 7, 2019

“crazy good customer support”

OverallSignificantly reduces administrative time, so I can spend more of my time making money and taking care of my clients.
ProsMyTime isn't just scheduling; it takes care of all things related to managing a company, including employee time sheets, customer communications, online marketing, and sales tracking. Mobile app and Google calendar syncing are crucial. Discount and promo code options are great. Love the marketing automation!
ConsWould be nice to make notes per session and client, rather than one long list of notes per client. As a small start-up, cost is our biggest barrier to entry; it's about twice that of some of the competitors. I recognize that all the services it address likely makes this worthwhile, however, and we'll keep an eye on this product as part of our growth model.
April 7, 2019
Tish W.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Unspecified
August 25, 2016

“Great software for a great price. Happy with MyTime!”

ProsMyTime is a full business system: point of sale, online booking, scheduling, and email marketing. My salon has been using it for a few months. We switched from Booker, and see the difference, really. How? Much simpler. Clean looking, easy. Automatic. Emails and texts go out in the background and we don't worry about them. Easy to track our sales and products. Customers have actually complimented us about how easy to book online.
ConsOur only advice to MyTime is keep it up! MyTime did a lot of handholding and phone training with us though so the ymade switching as painless as possible. worth it!
Recommendations to other buyersthere's a lot of scheduling software out there now!! MyTime is one of the best. We chose it because it's so easy to use, does everything you need, and actually saved us a lot of money compared to others. Do your homework and see what's out there.
Sharon B.
Admin. and Marketing
Accounting, 1-10 employees
September 25, 2017

“I like that we can schedule for two different offices ”

Overallit's affordable and I can schedule for two different locations.
ProsI love the way it reaches out to our clients and asks for a review. Those reviews help so much in social media
ConsI wish there was more room to add customer information. Currently it shows up as NOTES with the full length showing up by their appointment. I wish it would stay more with the client info, so I can look up and add as needed
September 25, 2017
Louis A.
September 18, 2016

“No more missed appointments!!!!”

OverallEversince using MytIme the percentage of no shows have gone down close to 0%. I love the feature that reminds patients that it's time for their maintainance appointment. A great passive tool !!!!
ProsThat it reminds patients of their appointments. No more excuses that they forgot or didn't put it in correctly.
ConsI can't put time aside for other things than blocked and appointments. Sometimes I would like to for example, to write down that I'm at a meeting
Rachel J.
Grooming Salon Manager
Retail, 201-500 employees
November 19, 2018

“MyTime ”

OverallSo far it has been great and enjoyable.
ProsThis software makes scheduling easy and reliable with text sent to customers about appointments is a great way to catch the customers that need an extra reminder or two about their appointments.
ConsOccasionally the schedule will switch back to the current day when looking at future appointments.
November 19, 2018
Jordan R.
Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees
May 25, 2017

“Very helpful! ”

OverallIts good just kinks need to be ironed out
ProsI like booking appointments, keeping track of clients, calling to remind people of upcoming and overdue appointments, and so on.
ConsThe mobile app seems to crash quite a bit and customers have complaints about that its hard for them to book appointments or some of the information and their bookings are not showing...
May 25, 2017
Richelle B.
Hair Stylist
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
October 16, 2017

“Makes for a fluid and efficient day ”

ProsI like being able to book appointments of my clients on the spot myself when they reach out. Also like being able to book people on the spot when Im out and about.
ConsThe only issue I've experienced with Mytime has been when the system has gone down. When its been booted back up there's been errors to the book that weren't there before.
October 16, 2017
Sherwin A.
September 1, 2017

“Great customer service. They did help my business grow!”

OverallI had been looking to do online bookings for a while. I couldn't ask for a better vendor than MyTime. There are some minor customization that they are not able to fix, but other than that everything was great!
ProsEasy integration, great customer service. They really go out of their way to help ensure that I understand and am utilizing the software. They also have a lot of preset options for lots of different industries.
ConsAs each industry is different, there are some minor tweaks on my checkout process that they are unable to customize. I had several customers book my services incorrectly and were charged incorrectly because of this. There are ways around most of these kinks, it is just a little less efficient.
September 1, 2017
George S.
Accounting, 1-10 employees

“great program!!”

OverallIt has made the scheduling for our company very easy. We have multiple people at different locations and this works great.
Prosmultiple locations determines the billing, not the number of staff.
Consnot sure yet
Recommendations to other buyersget it.
Jason M.
Automotive, Unspecified

“Big fan of MyTime”

ProsMy shop started using MyTime a few months ago and it's good. We didn't take appointments before. People would drive up, wait in line. Customers like calling ahead and a lot of them just go to the website now. It's been great to track customers history and cut down on slow times. Best thing is that we can be dirty doing an oil change or whatever, and we barely have to touch the computer to see the schedule. or techs will check their phones. Pretty cool! Price is great and it's been great for business. Happy with MyTime!
Consmmm I can't think of any complaints. Maybe it would be nice to be able to order parts through it too so maybe someday!
Recommendations to other buyerscheck out mytime and give them a try. you won't be disapointed!
Susan L.
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
July 21, 2016

“Nifty system for service professionals.”

OverallMyTime keeps all my appointments organized. My no show rate has fallen to a minimal. I have had some technical strangeties with the tagged customer promo email blasts. For this reason, along with the absence of automated campaigns, whereby I can send out a series of emails in sequence, I could not give out higher stars in some productivity areas. MyTime is led by a great executive team and I'm sure they will work out the bugs and expand in product services.
ProsMyTime just keeps me organized. Easy to set up. Communicates with customers. No fuss appointment managing. Love it!
ConsSome bugs need to be worked out in area of email contacts and more automation capacity. Meaning, we click a tab and preset emails are sent in a campaign sequence.
Recommendations to other buyersGreat continuous improvements and enhancements. Perfect for my business model.
Michelle C.
blogger
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
November 20, 2018

“More Business Because of This Software”

OverallThis is great software that can take the place of many of your paid for apps
ProsI love software because my clients love it. It makes it so much easier for them to book appointments online, at their convenience. This leads to more sales.
ConsThere are occasional glitches, but they seem to be quickly remedied.
November 20, 2018
Phil T.
Retail, 11-50 employees
January 4, 2017

“A Groomer's Dream!”

OverallI have been using the mytime.com Scheduler for almost a year now. They really focus on making it easy for my customers to book a grooming appointment online and help me with client retention. It's easy for me to book multiple dogs in an appointment, remind clients that an appointment is coming up, and ask for a review when they leave. The greatest thing, all of this happens automatically, so I can focus on my business while the software handles the rest!
ProsEasy to use, intuitive, better than all of the other online booking platforms I have tried in the past.
Recommendations to other buyersDefinitely give this a try. If you use the free trial option, go all the way and really use the software, don't just let it sit. You will find so many features available that are not offered by other companies, but at the same price!
January 4, 2017
Steven S.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees
August 9, 2016

“MyTime is fantastic!”

OverallI think MyTime has a much more user friendly experience than my previous software for both consumers and from the merchant side of things. I also think that MyTime does a better job of generating reviews which has been SUPER beneficial. My favorite part as a business owner is probably the Scheduler app and being able to look up client info, schedule appointments, and charge people through the POS.
August 9, 2016
Jenny A.
Esthetician

“Fantastic company ”

OverallMyTime is the best company. They care about my small business and they listen. They are very helpful, knowledgeable and always available. They've even developed an intake feature when I asked for one!
ProsEasy to use, except for their POS
ConsPOS is not friendly. This cap terra.com review survey won't accept my business email address
Recommendations to other buyersOffer free card readers
Janelle W.
November 3, 2017

“I spent many months looking for the right software for my company and finally I found it!”

OverallClient accessibility, an app for both myself and the client, and ability to hold all forms.
ProsThe software allows me to handle everything in one place. My clients, pictures of my clients hair, forms, and my favorite an app for the clients to make their appointments.
ConsMissing: Ability to have more than one waiver. I have been asking constantly. I really need to be able to create several waivers for client signatures. I would like my pictures to have the ability to show as a gallery within the client file and all photos of all clients to show in a gallery on the dashboard in case I want to show a potential client my work.
November 3, 2017
Jerry B.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
September 21, 2016

“Massage Health LLC My Time Review”

OverallUsed Schedilicity prior to. This is a much easier product that is constantly improving. Customer s Service has responded to minor issues quickly and with great sucess
September 21, 2016
Karla N.
Education Management, 1-10 employees

“Great Company”

OverallThis is a great company. I started with them when they first launched, and the progress has been amazing.
ProsEasy to use.
ConsA few glitches here and there.
Brent B.
April 25, 2016

“Unbelievably Excellent”

OverallI am just going to paste in an actual message that I sent to this company because it says how I feel Original message: "When I say you guys are doing a great job, I really mean you're doing a great job. Every issue that I initially had with the features of mytime has been or is being addressed and I'm just blown away with how quickly you are making improvements to this system. EVERY SINGLE PERSON that I have interacted with in the course of joining and using this software has been nothing but helpful and accommodating. Keep up the superb work. I can't wait to see where it goes from here." - End original message I have honestly bounced around with several solutions over the past 3 years and nothing has out-shown Mytime. It is a little "light" on the point of sale and invoicing side but don't count that out. They have improved and added SO MANY things in such a short period of time. AND they are eager to LISTEN and make things better. Absolutely TOP NOTCH. I love it and my clients love it. If you haven't considered them then you absolutely SHOULD be.
April 25, 2016
Antony G.

“Fantastic Scheduling Application”

OverallI researched several Pet Grooming software applications before choosing Mytime. I like the option of a cloud based solution I can view from anywhere as well as the reputation management and marketing options.
ProsI thought the on-boarding process was excellent. The software is fairly intuitive but Mytime provides great support where other providers just sell the program and you are on your own.
ConsThere was a minor glitch using an old version of windows and every once in a while the site will go down for a couple of minutes.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you run a Pet Grooming business, get this scheduling program. It is much more robust than Kennel Connection, 123 Pets or any of the other options available.
John H.
Store Manager
March 26, 2018

“I like it”

ProsEasy to use and after the upgrade it got even easier. Very easy to keep track of customers and times.
ConsSometimes it's hard to tell between am and pm times. You have to get set in a contract to use the product.
March 26, 2018
Molly M.

“Amazing software!”

OverallI love how easy it is to do everything I need it to do. Customer service is amazing every time I've had to call!
ProsDoes everything I need it to do and it's affordable!
ConsSometimes my scheduler will go blank and seems like it doesn't want to save my notes about clients services. Don't really like how when I type in a name for a new client and I have an existing client with the same first name, it tells me that his client already exist. I tend to have to type in an extra letter or number so it will work. Then I go back and edit that clients name. Just extra work i don't feel is necessary.
Recommendations to other buyersNot sure on advice
elizabeth R.

“automated secretary”

OverallThis has opened my appointment book up so I don't have to be the one to make the appointments. Clients can book online and see exactly what is available. Usually avoids being double booked.
Prosonline booking for customers
Consdouble booked me fixed now
Kristen C.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Unspecified
November 17, 2015

“MyTime is part of my team”

OverallI will to add to this later! MyTime keeps us so busy between connecting with our current clients and marketing to our new local customers, im too busy shopping for my seccond location opening in next year!
ProsAlways available for genuine help.
Consbecause of the new technology they are marketing for the US, there has been a few changes in they processing that make it a bit more time consuming to track some things, but again, every time i need help, i just give them a call.

By MyTime on November 18, 2015