RepZio Ratings

Overall

About RepZio

The premiere (and Patented) #1 mobile Business to Business sales solution that allows you to bring your products with you no matter where you are, with or without internet access. View all of your products, customers, complete order histories, conduct inventories and sell/share your products from anywhere. Additionally, Sales Reps can access RepZio on ANY connected device with our revolutionary web app. With RepZio you can manage your business anywhere, anytime, on any device! Learn more about RepZio

Elaine F.
Import and Export, 11-50 employees
March 21, 2018

“Fantastic, very user friendly. ”

OverallI went from a paper catalog that needed constant updating (every weekend) to this software. It has saved me enormous amounts of time. Now I only need to update my tags weekly to show in-stock merchandise.
ProsWith practice and exploring, you can do a lot of useful work. Creating tags (mini catalogs) is fantastic, but not a feature that is understood by many. They are a very valuable tool and this feature should be hilited a little more. Updated inventory levels are great.
ConsWould like inventory updates to be live for better accuracy. Would like to be able to product a copy of order for my customers indicating which items are in stock, and ETA dates beside items not in stock. I am often asked for this, and it is long a cumbersome to do. Not happy when copying orders to have to constantly put in the phone number. The way I use this feature, 99% of the time phone number is the same. Need 3 pricing levels, as when there is a 3rd price for an item it does not show accurately. When in "show all clients" if you tap on the incorrect customer, you have to rekey in what you are looking for. Would suggest being able to return to where you were..ie type in city and then choose incorrect account....should be able to just go back and all accounts for that city reappear. Also, suggest we should be able to look up account by phone number and also that there is a field to also include cellular number (in addition to Tel & Fax) as this is the way of the future. On catalog pages, would be great if ETA dates could appear under picture and not have to go to the 2nd screen under additional info to see this...very time consuming when working with clients.
Jessie D.
Catalogue Manager
March 23, 2018

“Easy to use with lots of features available ”

OverallThe ability to easily provide information about our products to our sales reps, making it simple for our sales reps to send orders. A great reliable company to work with. Paying a better price for a better product. Our company has thrived because of this product.
ProsThe simple UI makes it easy to learn how to use and it is easy to set up and display products. There are lots of different features that can be added and they keep adding more. Any issues are handled quickly and efficiently, I know I can rely on them. They have a knowledge base with lots of information, as well as videos to learn how to use the software as a rep and as an administrator; It allows me to give those links to my reps to learn instead of walking everyone through it. Uploading information and images is easy, it can be added on the website, through dropbox and through integration.
ConsI would like more control over shopzio. There is no notification about customers with similar names, addresses, etc. it is up to the admin to merge as customers are easily created as new with any difference such as capitalization. Separate columns and information needs to be inputted to search by words. Newsletters are no longer sent to provide new information and details.
Errol E.
Sales representative
March 21, 2018

“ 42 years as a rep and used a number of different ordering programs. Repzio is the best by far.”

ProsSo easy to use. I can send out promotional tear sheets with or without prices. My customers get an order copy with pictures. Can view past orders. When doing an order customers can bookmark and tag items, see what products they have ordered in the past. Scan items when ordering. Flip books. Easy product search by sku or description. Send files. Order Stats & Reports. I really can't think of anything much the program can't do and I'm sure there are functions I haven't even used yet. I continually promote this to any of my suppliers who are not using Repzio and I believe that I have been instrumental in at least one of them signing on to use it.
ConsAs a sales representative that represents a lot of companies and has used and still uses a variety of software sales ordering programs I can quite honestly say that there is nothing that I don't like about this software ordering program - it is a terrific tool. I wish I could find a fault with it but anytime someone finds a flaw they fix it and continually improve it.
Kelley T.
March 20, 2018

“Best Rep tool on the market...hands down.”

ProsThe fluidity between rep and manufacturer. Everything is centrally located. From up to date pricing, to important documents and forms in "sendfiles". Took your reps everyday briefcase full of catalogs and paper and placed it all into one seamless go to platform. Less picking up the phone to call. Very easy to work with. Really takes your professionalism up a notch using RepZio in the field versus fumbling through multiple catalogs. Always gets compliments by customers, how easy and fast we are able to put together quotes or wish lists. Previously as an administrator the ability to customize the software to meet specific needs of my manufacturer such as custom spec sheets and lables/tags.
ConsWould like to have the ability to "draw" when trying to explain a custom product needed. Can be difficult when trying to apply custom up-charges while also offering discount overall. Have to apply as a sep custom charge at the bottom overall vs on each line item.
Christen Z.
Customer Care and Claims Manager
Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees
March 20, 2018

“I love the daily use features and simplicity of system. Excellent support if you need help!”

OverallFaster, cleaner order processing! Easier for everyone to use since it is on their ipad!
ProsI love the ordering system, love the ability to look up products by name, number or even category. I love the ability to have more than one ship to address for customers. Great customer service - always very helpful and quick to get my problem fixed if anything comes up. Excellent for many users at once. Love the ability to take orders even when not online. Very happy that we are able to customize features as needed.
ConsVery frustrated with the fact that sometimes when I correct ship to addresses I am not able to search and locate the customer in ship to fields anymore. Need to be able to delete ship to addresses when there are more than one. Having some trouble with users not being able to locate customers when we know they exist or orders disappearing from ipads after they have been entered but not yet submitted.
Diane H.
March 27, 2018

“Overall very good. Can't imagine having to go back to pen and paper”

ProsEverything is right at your finger tips for my customer as well as for me making it easy to be productive and knowledgable. The confirmation email sent to the customer and to myself. Having past orders with me at all times to be able to review and look up what was ordered in the past. It is easy to put together a suggested order and forward to a potential account.
ConsHaving to rely on InterDesign to keep it updated. They have had some real clichés this year loading new product and all new prices. Having to send an email to request account info updated ie. email addresses and contacts. I should be able to do that since buyers can change frequently.
March 22, 2018

“RepZio is an excellent sales tool, easy to find things and easy to send tear sheets”

Overallit was thought provoking
ProsIt is easy to find products, the graphics are great, the inventory feature is wonderful, it is easy to send pictures and quotes to a customer, change the price level. It is very intuitive. I discover new features frequently, but can find what I need without a tutorial. Easy to write multiple orders at once.
ConsI don't like that an order can't be staged to send if user is offline. If I am somewhere without an internet connection, I have to set a reminder to transmit the order later. I also don't like that, when a vendor scrubs the data, I have to reenter the shipping addresses for a customer.
Catherine G.
Showroom Manager
March 20, 2018

“Overall the app is very user friendly and easy to use. ”

OverallEase of order placing and tracking customer data.
ProsEase of use and training capabilities. The app is great because many of our lines use it so the system is seamless when training our staff and temporary help.
ConsGlitches with allowing credit card functions and not all product info will always upload. Sometimes the app will allow credit cards to be added and other times it won't. When we request assistance they can't always fix it or tell us the issue immediately. Also, there is a select group of throws in one line that will not sync with the app. After numerous uploads and edits we have had little help in getting this resolved.
Furniture, 501-1000 employees
March 23, 2018

“RepZio makes my life as a Sales Rep so much easier! ”

ProsRepZio provides such easy access to product pricing, images and the ability to quote product on the road with great ease! Also, being able to save quotes and orders as a PDF file for future use and sharing is wonderful! I love having access to all of my dealers/designers in one place with their "cost" at my fingertips. The "Send Files" section gives me quick access to every resource needed without having to login to my laptop or another server.
ConsCannot think of a single thing I dislike--other than the fact that all the lines I represent don't use this software!
Melissa S.
Co-Owner
March 20, 2018

“Use it everyday to check pricing, stock and ordering”

ProsCheck pricing, stock and ordering and being able to send it to my customers. We have so many customers it's easier to click and see what their freight allowed is, free ship dates, volume of sales, etc. Makes our sales calls easier. We have multiple factories and it's easy to have this just a click away. I like to use the related items when we are doing quotes.
ConsLeast about Rep Zio would be not all the items show a restock date but that's probably the factory and not Rep Zio. I would like for Rep Zio to be able to search for example.... 3 light chrome bath bars To be specific about items.
Serena M.
Marketing Coordinator
Furniture, 201-500 employees
March 20, 2018

“Repzio is a superb sales tool for our busy sales staff ”

Overallgreat sales tool for user friendly tools
ProsRepzio is easy to use, even for a non- tech savvy salesperson. The user friendly app has great tools and features that make sales communication readable and clear for our many clients. Colorful photos, sales and inventory, plus the adaptability to give discounts and add freight costs. Also the portal features great reporting and ability to print our showroom price tags in a professional and clear way.
ConsWe find that there is no way to log in and see customer history long term since as soon as you refresh data you lose your quotes.
Susie G.
Market Manager Washington State
March 26, 2018

“I use it daily on my iPhone to viewing reports, product info, sales history & creatinf invoices”

ProsIt's very intuitive compared to a lot of sales / product / invoicing platforms. It always functions well & communicates quickly with the administrative back end. I use the app primarily but also login the our company's back end at the end of every sales day to compile invoices & the communication is instantaneous.
ConsThere are some small glitches that become very monotonous since I use it very frequently. The option to email invoices direct from the app isn't completely reliable in my experience either so I always rely on emailing from the back end.
Caroline F.
representative
March 25, 2018

“Its overall good except for particular problems at shows with updates done being all erased...”

ProsKeeps good records for customers orders, and a good reference for customer list and what they have purchased in the past. Saves time on submitting orders and love that it copies customer, rep and company all in one touch.
ConsData should never disappear, you cannot get it back, we have to check each customer again when they order again. The inventory should be loaded so we know what is not in stock and the dimensions on products should always be in the descriptions. We should be able to make the presentation into a pdf format to attach to an email to send to a customer.
March 25, 2018
Desiree K.
Sales Manager
March 20, 2018

“Love the app, very user friendly”

OverallEase of use; No more paper catalogs that have to be re-printed monthly due to changes. Sale people from anywhere can begin selling all they need is an iphone or ipad. mirrors with website for customers to order and view previous orders, etc.
Prosimports into our software, eliminating errors, mirrors with their website so customers can log onto the website and see all their past orders. they can also view thumbnail pictures of the items they have ordered in their past.
Consneed a way to enter credits, wish there was a portal for each customer to log onto for uploading invoices , credits, selecting and paying the bills
John T.
VP Sales-Southeast
March 20, 2018

“Great Presentation tool but needs more back half data functionlity”

ProsI love the graphics and the way the customer can see what your doing every step of the way. Also the book mark capabilities
Conswe work with products in multiple sizes. i hate that i can not open a stlye set and have the option to click one button to buy all items of a certain collection. At the very even if a customer wanted 90% it would be best to have the ALL button then subtract. Customer say it takes too much time Send Files..we have a lot can you please create folders so the reps dont have to search forever Need to scale for iPhone i don't get the entire page
Sheila R.
territory manager
March 20, 2018

“I cannot imagine my rep world without Repzio!”

ProsMy very favorite feature of Repzio is the ability to instantly respond to a customer with a quote for a product, which includes an image and all product data. They are always impressed and grateful for the prompt reply. And now, we can add a tear sheet as well. Repzio makes me look good! I also like to make tags for specific product for specific customers when I am going to see them. This makes our time together more effective.
ConsThere isn't much that I don't like about Repzio, except for the fact that not all my vendors avail themselves of it.
Andrew C.
Sales Rep
July 10, 2018

“Easy to use for accessories”

ProsImages and stock availability in real time. Easy to create multiple orders and presentations. High Resolution images for customers and having everything in one location.
ConsSometimes items have a lack of information--wish there could be more romance included. Sometimes it takes a while for images to load.

By RepZio on July 14, 2018
Andrew, Thank you very much for your review. Your time is valuable and you input is appreciated. I wanted to let you know that you can have virtually unlimited romance copy including video. Please have your manufacturer reach out so we can help. Respectfully, Team RepZio
July 10, 2018
March 21, 2018

“Glad to work with Repzio”

OverallI dont have to carry as many hard copy catalogs with me anymore to appointments and trust in the program not to loose orders.
ProsVery easy to use and has many options and features with customization. I rarely have any issues with using Repzio.
Conswhen sending in the order I wish it would transmit a copy to myself but its not always necessary to send it to the customer. I wish I had the option of who it would transmit to easier. I would also like to receive it and print it straight from my email with smaller print. I takes up to many pages when I print it.
Ross H.
Sales Rep.
Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees
March 20, 2018

“I find the software very easy to use and also mu custorers like how it works”

ProsEase of use, able to enlarge pictures for customers. It is easy to enter new customers into the system, and the ability to use multiple methods to find a customer already in the system is very helpful.
ConsSometime when using it a customer will want something in the last section they looked in and if it was one of the last items it takes a while to go through all of the items to get to it. Also when updating the catalogue I would fine it usefull to see what is new added to the catalogue and what is removed from the catalogue.
James P.
President, Manufacturer Representative
Furniture, Unspecified
March 20, 2018

“RepZio is an essential and vital tool for the business of repping! ”

OverallRepZio makes doing business modern and easier!
ProsEasy to use. Flexible. Great for presentations and quotes. The program allows one to display all products within a specific category which you can then drill down into individual items based upon a client's interest. See pricing, availability and specs instantly.
ConsImages could be a bit larger and higher resolution when orders or quotes are emailed. When emailing quotes, a workaround is to send the quote to myself then I can enlarge them so the client can see a clearer image when I forward.
Wholesale, 51-200 employees
March 20, 2018

“Repzio is a very intuitive product with easy to find features. ”

Overallorder capture inventory visibility pricing visibility presentation building pricing request / quote submission and tracking display tracking
ProsThe ability to easily select products, manipulate pricing and send to customer. The pdf builder is an extremely useful new feature allowing the user to build a presentation of items to utilize for a sales call.
ConsI'd like software to evolve to encompass lead tracking and other crm capability. The entire sales team spends lots of time on the app, but still has to leave it track customer orders or check on a freight program.
Deloris E.
Sales rep
Wholesale, Unspecified
March 26, 2018

“Very easy software to use.”

OverallA benefit of having this type of software is that when it finishes an order it actually shows the picture of the product of the order that has been placed.
ProsEasy to navigate and look at product. I like the fact that you can send email to customer a product that they have purchased. You also can pictures of the product which is very helpful.
ConsWhat I like least about it is when you're showing product and the customer wants to go back and look at another category you can't come back to the category you were looking at without starting all over.
Shawna M.
Sales Agent
March 26, 2018

“my favorite order system to use ...period. !”

OverallThe ability to write orders and submit them easily to company and customer.
ProsI am visual, so love all the order options! love the tear sheets, that you can add pricing or not. I love that all the orders show, so you can review with a customer. this program is definitely made for reps!
ConsMaybe the lack of report ability. It does give a few but not detailed enough. Being able to run reports at the end of the year with total sales etc. Also the top items per category would be helpful.Really, I can say much more.
Scott L.
March 26, 2018

“Very easy to use. Nice visual display on screen and email. Has small issues here and there.”

ProsVery easy to use. One of the easiest systems I've worked with. Really makes entering orders so much quicker and efficient.
ConsEnlarging pictures works half of the time on the iPad. other wise it goes into "photo not available" when it was just before I enhanced it. Emailing can be an issue too. Sometimes they don't send and are stick in the outbox without notification. Doesn't remember my contacts when sending an email. Customers I contact frequently by email, I have to type in the full address.
Gigi L.
Territory Manager/Brand Ambassador
March 23, 2018

“Repzio is a salespersons best friend”

ProsI like being able to zoom in on items to show details. Being able to send tear sheets easily with choices to show pricing and branding or not is a great tool. I like that Repzio is another tool that is great for presenting product vs a catalog alone.
ConsChanging pricing levels does not always take and so if you are working with a customer and need to change pricing levels this does not always happen. Also there are times when sending a tear sheet where all the items in a category attach.
Ashlyn E.
Manufacturers Agent and Principle at APS Inc.
Architecture & Planning, Unspecified
March 20, 2018

“A must have to stay organized and have everything you need in one location”

OverallOrganization, easily accessible information, from pricing, product numbers, to inventory. So helpful!
ProsIt's an all access pass on the go to pricing, inventory, photos, po's and everything I need. As an agent working for several manufacturers it is easy to keep each manufacturer organized and have all I need in one place. I use it every day!
ConsGetting to know the system in the beginning can be a little challenging, especially when each manufacturer uses the tools slightly differently. But Customer support is super helpful.
Hector R.
Salesman
March 20, 2018

“It's a great tool to be used in sales. ”

ProsEasiness to place orders. Information can be updated daily . The speed you can submit an order . The actualization of the information posted can be done promptly .
ConsNot intended to be used with international customers . Lack of space to include credit card info from international countries . Doesn't show all orders in all your iPads . No way to do a presentation with hi resolution photos . Prices can not be modified upwards without the customer noticing . Information can't be deleted .
Bill H.
March 20, 2018

“I having been using for 2 years and is an easy system to use”

ProsThe ease of operation. As a member of the Baby Boomers, some IT things are a little hard to understand, not with Rep Zio. Very user friendly and would highly recommend for any of those "not to computer savvy representatives out there.
ConsDownload time can take bait depending where I am located. Other than that glitch, a I really don't have a whole lot of issues. This program is very easy to use in front of clients. Once in awhile there seems to be a problem between the scanner and the program.
Ted L.
Lighting Representative
March 26, 2018

“Makes my life on the road easier!”

ProsI love the ability to look up products for multiple companies that I represent. I am able to see current pricing, availability, cut sheets, reports, account paperwork and forms. I also love the ability to make custom lists and review products through categories provided by our manufacturers.
ConsI've had some difficulty with the layout of the phone app, but it hasn't completely hindered my efforts. ***Only Apple Store App*** I am forced to use an iPad and iPhone.
Karen E.
March 23, 2018

“RepZio is fairly intuitive and easy to use. ”

ProsRepZio is easy to navigate and allows me to place orders fairly quickly. Many additional features have been added since I started using six years ago. Looking forward to more!
ConsThe more product added and features requested by vendors, the more cumbersome it gets. My vendor does not have the RepZio activity interface with their website, so there is not universal information available to me. I also think it is unfortunate that it can only be used on Apple products (as far as I know).
Vincent I.
March 20, 2018

“The product is great for orders, quotes ,proposals and inventories.”

OverallAbility to do orders, quotes ,proposals and inventory in the field or at home. Pictured orders and proposals.
ProsAll of the information is in one place. I can place orders, send quotes and do proposals quickly and easily from home or the field. Makes inventory easier. Ability to recall and old work Flexible and accurate for multi price level clients.
ConsThe manufacturer needs to invest to make sure all tools are available to make it worth using. Scannable products and catalogs are a must.
Andrea Pearl R.
Manufacturers' Representative

“Fast and easy to use!”

OverallI no longer have to carry 8 x 10 glossies of every item. I can quickly send over listings to customers in a few moments rather than build excel spreadsheets. I can look at customers' histories once a few orders have been placed. No connection to the internet needed to use this program,
ProsI can check stock, send listings, and place orders in less time than it takes to brew a cup of coffee.. Repzio colors show better than in catalogs..
ConsSometimes all the specs are not with the products, and there is no way for Repzio to connect info with the item
Carole T.
VP of sales
March 20, 2018

“overall Repzio is great except for a few glitch ”

Overallable to place an order faster, increase sells. send information right away to the customer with a copy of their order
Proseasy to place order, all product information are gathered at the same place. can send file directly to customer from Repzio.
Consmissing some function example: sorting the tags, uploading office file on the website, I wish there would be a function to show different price level at the same time. Can.t show tags in the browse. When need to reset repzio you loose the orders you created.
March 20, 2018

“A well thought out tool for sales representatives and agents. A great app for manufacturers too!”

ProsThis app is a well thought out tool that is fairly intuitive and has all of the bells and whistles needed for working with manufacturers and sales representatives. It is a great way to have one application that can do all of the necessary functions that we used to have to go between 2-3 (or more) applications.
ConsI can't really think of anything that I do not like about this product. It really delivers and I only wish more manufacturers would use it.
Jessica H.
Product Manager
Furniture, 11-50 employees
March 20, 2018

“overall a great product that is continuing to evolve and improve”

ProsIt's very easy to use and helps us manage a professional site with little web development knowledge. Our online customer base is growing and the platform allows a positive presentation and easy navigation for our customers. Customer support is very quick.
ConsUpdates and revisions are too complicated with the repzio team acting as a gatekeeper. I wish we had the functionality to make simple html or css changes to improve our site. Site glitches are common and we have random products that appear which require weekly maintenance to clean up. Customer support could be more detailed and more repzio tutorials would be helpful.
Becca and Rich H.
Reps
March 23, 2018

“Rep zip is probably the easiest and most intuitive application to have used for work”

ProsIt's was easy to learn and great for sending our clients and their clients information and pictures . I also like the ease of going back and looking at previous orders when working with customers
ConsHonestly I really do not have any cons we, my husband and I, actually think your app is the best and we have used quite a few in the past and present . I also think you might want to know it is the fastest app to use also so customers love it.
Christy N.
Territory Sales Rep
March 23, 2018

“I use Repzio every day and I am very happy with it.”

ProsEase of quoting & ordering. Book marks for suggestive selling. The images are very good and It's nice to be able to see stock. I also like the download feature so customers can print if necessary.
ConsWhen I pull up a certain region of customers by state I'll click on one customer to review -then when I go back to look for the next one i have to re-select that region drop down again. Would like it to remain on the list and where I left off on the list.
Santhi Y.
VP, Biz Dev & E-commerce
March 22, 2018

“RepZio provides a simple, beautiful and intuitive way to deliver our products into customers' hands.”

ProsThe ease and intuitive nature of the software, the ability to put hi-res imagery and order capability directly into the hands of sales reps AND our buyers, and the ability to send out professional-looking tear sheets, forms and files via the iPad.
ConsThere is nothing I don't like about the software. We always try to offer suggestions to make RepZio even better in an effort to make doing business easier for sales reps on the road and retail buyers.
Andrew S.
VP
March 20, 2018

“Overall, great software. However, it can be very buggy.”

ProsFunctional and well priced. Easily allows you to integrate all features of the selling process into one seamless funnel. The QB integration is especially useful. Love the website as well.
ConsCan be very buggy. Sometimes you will upload files with the same name in send files and it will still display the old one. Image management via the web manager is very clunky. Deleting old info via killcategories is extremely annoying and overly time consuming.
Lynae E.
CS/Ops Manager
March 20, 2018

“RepZio is a great tool for our rooms, and I appreciate the personal service from Max & his team.”

ProsIt's a virtual catalog that our reps can easily use. It's updated with as much information as we give it, and I love that the RepZio team has incorporated aspects that are important to us.
ConsOn the back end, setting up the tags. Unless I'm missing something, adding something to existing tags means searching the entire catalog, not by item number. I also can't rename the tag or remove products without having to delete and then redo the tag.
Elaine F.
Territory Manager
March 26, 2019

“Great Product”

ProsIt eliminates the tedious task of lugging around huge paper catalogs and keeping them updated.
ConsWhen a product is deleted, you can no longer see what it was, in order to offer substitutions. A deleted product file would be great (with image) to facilitate recommending alternate product to the customers.

By RepZio on April 3, 2019
Elaine, Thank you for your submission and suggestion, it is a great idea. We will take a look to see what we can do. Alex
March 26, 2019
David W.
Owner/Territory Manager
March 30, 2018

“Good experience.Like being able to 'Browse' and show customers high resolution images when on road.”

ProsEase of use. The ability to access images and additional vendor information as well as recent orders and price tier levels. The functionality and ability to access all pertinent files is easily accessible.
ConsI would like to see the ability of syncing RepZio with Brokerforce since we utilize Brokerforce for our own business data entry and commission tracking but need to enter and submit vendor orders through RepZio.
March 30, 2018
March 24, 2018

“very easy to use, reliable”

Overallget customers registered on repzio also request access for our site. Good reporting function. Links with shopzio website so you get a website also with one setup.
Prosvery effective sales tool, very easy to set up new items and images, it has good flip books, It is very easy to learn, never crashes, very hard to lose data.
Conshas a few limitations, hard to customize to what you need, the registration process puts some customers off and they may not sign in.
March 24, 2018
Patty D.
March 20, 2018

“very user friendly and great with inventory and pictures”

ProsThis is a great product, it is very easy to use and gives you so much information. Inventory and pictures. Also you can print your order for reference. This was also very easy to learn and I have used other programs and it takes years to learn all the ins and outs. This one is the best.
ConsI don't have it anymore. company took it away because I didn't use it a lot. use to use it daily and now only monthly
Stan H.
West Coast Sales Manager
Wholesale, 51-200 employees
March 20, 2018

“My reps have been using REPZIO for a number of years now and have nothing but rave reviews .”

OverallAble to scan orders in our showrooms and from out catalog, email copies to customer, which save ink and paper on printing order copies.
ProsThe ease of scanning orders and the simplicity of the software to write an order, submit to the factory and email a copy to the customer.
ConsThere seems to be some problem with deleting duplicate customer numbers. Repzio assigns a 7 digit number and then when we get the new customer number it retains the old number.
barbara b.
sale agent
Retail, 1-10 employees
March 20, 2018

“great system to use easy, great quality on images, speed ”

Overallfast easy
Prosworks on a mac, you can get the information quickly and clearly to the customer. orders are made and processed or even changed with great ease. catalogs can be made specifically for customers. can be used with a scanner so you have more time fro selling the line
Consit doesn't seem to retain new details on an existing customer, such as a new phone number enter i but the system doesnt seem to retain it
Darryl P.

“Fantastic!”

ProsEasy of use. Intuitive. It does exactly what it should.The support at RepZio has been absolutely amazing. Any inquiries are handled very quickly and efficiently.
ConsOne additional tool RepZio should look at. Line Ups. Create a sales tool that gives the sales rep the ability to manage each customers product line up. This will ensure accuracy, allow rep to maintain product distribution and keep finger on the pulse of the marketplace.
Janet P.
Independent Sales Representative
Textiles, Self-employed
March 27, 2018

“I work with 2 manufacturers who use Rep Zio and I love the product! I have recommended it to others”

OverallQuick and Easy to use.
ProsSo easy to use, from setting up new clients, to finding products easily, to submitting orders; it could not be more user friendly. Love that it can show pictures of items, immediately send copies of order to clients, and allow customization.
ConsI have not found anything to complain about using RepZio. I have loved using it and have asked other manufacturers to use it as well.
Liz B.
Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

“easy to use”

OverallNo more heavy catalogs, ease of transition from one line to another, making for better/bigger orders.
Prosversatile with or without internet, good pictures, bookmarking, cloning, able to do multiple orders, make notes....
Consyou can't send an email anonymously to multiple recipients. You can't choose a city name, or a given area to send out an email blast. You can't look up a customer by telephone number
Evgeny T.
Sales support
Consumer Goods, 501-1000 employees
March 21, 2018

“Quite a good app but still has something to improve to be be perfect”

OverallFaster workflow. Better customer service. Convenient data tracking.
ProsIntuitive design. Fast working application. Very professional. Vast abilities to be adapted to specific buisnesses.
ConsSome features are not noticable. It would be great to have user manual to reveal full potential. In rare cases it is hard to figure out how to perform necessary operations. Iphone version has less features than tablet version.