Circulus Ratings

Overall

About Circulus

With Circulus (Formerly XTBills), it's never been easier to keep up with your vendor payments and employee expense reimbursements. Our simple and affordable cloud platform offers the tools you need to take the pain out of payables. Pay bills via check, vCard, or ACH payments, manage your AP review & approval process, edit user permissions, view detailed reporting, and store unlimited bill images, all while synchronizing data with your QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop account. Learn more about Circulus

Paul H.
Entertainment, Unspecified
November 8, 2017

“Good ACH solution for QBO users”

ProsThis is a reasonably priced ACH solution that allows us to pay our vendors via direct deposit. WE don't currently use them for bill entry or hard check distribution.
ConsThe integration with QBO could be better and I wish they sync'd in real time vs once a day. Fortunately sync can be forced anytime so it's not a big deal. Since we still cut our checks the biggest challenge we have is making sure we "mark as paid" any bills in Circulus that we pay with a hard check.
Alyssa D.
Bookkeeper
Wholesale, 51-200 employees
March 7, 2017

“Circulus has contiued to improve our payables process”

OverallWe were doing a lot of manual work to pay our bills by utilizing our bank to send funds, and then doing double entry by entering the records back into our QuickBooks account. Circulus has made it extremely easy by allowing us to complete the process all through one platform!
ProsSyncs bills to QuickBooks, pays bills easily to where I don't have to worry about the process, clean interface
ConsThere are some features that could make it a lot better, but from what I know their team is working on it!
Mary P.
Junior Accountant
November 28, 2017

“Love the help with paying bills, even when I'm away from the office I can use the APP. ”

OverallThe flexibility to make payments when i'm away from the office or on vacation.
ProsI like the ability to view the unpaid bills pending with total amount, this helps with budgeting. The software updates have always added a feature that I needed. The support team always answers my questions in a timely manner. The sync with Quickbooks online helps with our bookkeeping transparency needs.
ConsThe software allows me to update quickly and then it syncs to QBO. But when I make changes in QBO, it will not sync to Circulus. I have to remember the flow of the sync to make my life easier.
November 28, 2017
Julie C.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees
November 8, 2017

“Excellent for our small trucking company!”

OverallDirect Deposit for a Small Trucking Company!!!
ProsEasy to use/secure for paying our drivers via ACH and economical vs the other software on the market, it also partners with QuickBooks. The customer service is located in the US and is very helpful which is huge as issues get resolved.
Mike M.
March 7, 2017

“Easy to Use, Glad I Found It, Paying by ACH”

OverallI was needing something that was not complicated. I just wanted to eliminate paper checks and stop the nonsense of having to have records of payments in more than one place. ACH set-up took no time at all, a few clicks and I was getting it all done, and the one time I was not clear on something I got immediate help on chat. My office staff is spending less time on paying vendors and focused on chasing down new business.
Proseasy to use...simple...simple
Recommendations to other buyersfor those who want ACH payments and easy tracking of the payments this is perfect
Cynthia A.
Staff Accounting
Accounting, Unspecified
July 12, 2018

“It has simplified my payable processes.”

OverallMy payable processes is more efficient now.
ProsIt is a great useful platform that allow us to pay our vendors by using direct deposit. It also gives you the opportunity to see which invoice are still pending, which is really helpful for the budget.
ConsThe system do not sync the changes that I make to the QBO. Other than that everything works fine, excellent platform.
July 12, 2018