Survio Ratings

Overall
4.4/5
4.7/5

About Survio

Survio is easy-to-use survey software for Customer Satisfaction, Employee Feedback, Market Research and other online questionnaires. Learn more about Survio

Natalia R.
Phd on Biological Science
Research, 1-10 employees
November 17, 2017

“I started using Survio to study the problem of conservation of birds that collide with windows.”

OverallThis software will allow me to obtain information on how important is the problem of birds that collide with windows for bird conservation in Argentina. The survey will be disseminated at universities across the country for the purpose of obtaining valuable information. The data will be analysed and subsequently published in a scientific journal. The survey will have a national scope and I will be able to collect data that would otherwise be very difficult.
ProsSurvio allows me to obtain data for my research studies. What I like best is the ease of creating a survey and the amount of choice of question types it offers. Before I decided to use Survio I searched many other sites but Survio seemed to me the most suitable for my interests. The free option offers more services than other survey pages. Another very valuable thing is the possibility of discarding some answers that I will not include in the final results. It's really a very easy tool to use!
ConsI would like the free option to allow you to place a logo (in this case the university) and download the data in XLS format.

By Survio on November 24, 2017
Hi Natalia, I love your feedback. You made my day :) really. If you ever need any help, just get in touch with us. Anytime. Have a nice day Ondrej (Survio team)
Albert Jan T.
BA
Religious Institutions, Self-employed
November 21, 2017

“Very convenient and easy to use”

OverallDo a good research for my study in a very easy way. Survio helps with conducting a survey and offers useful tools for analyzing the results.
ProsA very useful website to quickly put together a nice survey. Through a simple link or even a QR code you can invite respondents to participate. After respondents have submitted their answers, Survio has very nice and useful tools to analyze the results. You can easily apply your own filters to generate even more specific results.
ConsIt is only a pity that the possibilities (eg to export results) in the free version are rather limited. The premium services are not cheap and can only be purchased annually.

By Survio on November 24, 2017
Hi Albert, we really appreciate your review. It is long and nicely written. As we try to explain value of Survio - our competitors do not have reports and exports we have, or they are more expensive. We are working on new updates to bring you higher value. By the end of the year there is going to be a big update you will love. I am sure! Have a nice day Ondrej (Survio team)
Ionut S.
Sales Assistant
June 27, 2018

“Great software to work with”

ProsIt was great for me to know what our customers think about us. A great way to add some post sale assistence.
ConsAll great, being able to integrate it in every aspect of our post sale and lead generation templates.
June 27, 2018
Haris M.
October 25, 2017

“Very easy to use and powerfull results charts. ”

OverallVery handy tool for students to use for research. I have used this tool for both my thesis as other school related projects. It's very easy to use and the results are very well displayed in your own preferable graphs. The only thing I missed in this thool was the ability to let the responders choose a language in which they would like to have a survey in. Other than that Survio is a great research tool that i personally recommend to everyone! not only students!
ProsThe ease of use and the survey possibilities. You have a lot of other survey tools, but this one is hands down the easiest to use. The fact that you can do researches on the free version says alot.
ConsThe only thing that i missed was a feature that i could insert multiple language surveys to one survey (it's hard to explain). That was the only thing that i really missed. Other than that it's a very good tool.

By Survio on October 30, 2017
Hello Haris, thank you very much for your feedback and new features suggestions. That is what we need to hear from our customers. Stay in touch, keep using Survio - a lot of news is on the way :-) Have a nice day. Ondrej (Survio team)
October 25, 2017
Cathie H.
Consultant - Client-Business Development; Process Integration Engineering
November 23, 2017

“Great experience-prompted me to use this professionally & refer to colleagues/students globally”

ProsI've been able to design complex surveys in just a few minutes. The number of features available for serious (and casual) users is impressive and many features are essential for professional researchers and educators. I'm particularly excited about the data collection, analysis, reporting & exporting capabilities, which are critical to my success as a scholar.
ConsI started by using the free version and the limitations were too great for what I need to accomplish as a professional.

By Survio on November 24, 2017
Cathie, thanks a lot! This is awesome evaluation and getting 5 stars, we can't be happier :-) We are doing our best to create and provide as best survey tool around as possible. Have a nice day Ondrej (Survio team)
Romana Michaela M.
project manager
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
September 13, 2019

“Easy solution for your surveys”

ProsIt is very easy to manage, creation of questionnaires is very intuitive, you can also download results in different formats.
ConsThe price - for the use for non-governmental organisations it is too high.

By Survio on September 30, 2019
Dear Romana, Thank you very much for your evaluation. We are glad that you are satisfied with Survio. The price list is available on our website. If you need any help, please contact us by e-mail at suppot@survio.com. Our agents will take care of you and try to help you as much as it would be possible. I believe that we can find a solution for you. Your Survio team.
September 13, 2019
project coordinator
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1001-5000 employees
November 5, 2018

“Survio review”

OverallSurvio made my work easier - happy to use it!
ProsEasy to use, great technical support, various types of questions enable user to make really relevant questionnaire.
ConsSome of the types of questions coul be more "sophisticated". It would be useful if "no answer" in one question could automatically redirect the questionnaire to selected question.
November 5, 2018
Filip S.
May 11, 2018

“Excellent services, speed and modern website”

ProsQuick creation of a questionnaire, modern look, fast distribution options. Very clear results of the questionnaire survey and the possibility of outputs.
ConsThe basic version provides only limited features. I would recommend introducing a special program for students.
May 11, 2018
Klára l.
November 13, 2017

“easy, handful, nice looking”

ProsGood oppurtunity for students, because its free and you can share this with lots of people, so in a time, you have plenty of datas.
ConsThe version for free allows only 100 people to fill in the questions, which is not very much, but i understand, that everybody has to make.money somehow.

By Survio on November 24, 2017
Hi Klara, thank you for your feedback and we wish you a good luck with your survey. Martin (Survio team)
Sven d.
October 13, 2017

“Great program! Very Usefull!”

ProsThe program is very easy to understand. In addition, it is very useful to create an overview of an investigation.
ConsThe least of the software I think has to be paid. By comparison, this is quite expensive. That is very unfortunate

By Survio on October 16, 2017
Hi Sven, thanks for your feedback. We are happy that you are our user. Good luck with your surveys. Have a nice day. Ondrej (Survio team)
October 13, 2017
Joris v.
Administrator
November 17, 2017

“I was able to produce a professional survey in just a few minutes”

OverallI am able to get to know more information about my customer base. The necessairy information I need will be available in a short period.
ProsI like the simplicity of the website. The overview is great and easy to use. In just a few minutes I was able to create a professional looking survey ready to use. I like the fact that most of the features are free to use.
ConsThe fact that some features are only available for premium members is dissatisfying. I would like to use all the features and only pay for other extra services instead of paying for features within the survey creator.

By Survio on November 24, 2017
Wow Joris, thanks for your recommendation. We are adding new designs and beautiful visual customisation options soon. Downloading data is a premium function that gives you a huge value - pre-built reports, chart and graphs. It saves you a lot of time and effort. Keep using Survio and you will know it :-) Good luck with your surveys. Have a nice day Ondrej (Survio team)
Sarah H.
Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees
September 27, 2017

“Nice tool for (free) surveys”

OverallEasy possibility to start a free survey
Prosi really like the reporting of my survey (nice charts, calculated percentages), the visualization and the ease of handling
ConsThe free version is limitated to 100 answers, while the pay version has some more functions I don't really need. It would be nice to have the opportunity to choose the free version with more answers for less money than the actual pay version.

By Survio on October 4, 2017
Hi Sarah, thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate your evaluation. Hope you will be happy with our survey tool for a long time.
September 27, 2017
Martin P.
teacher, student
Facilities Services, 11-50 employees
February 27, 2019

“Survio review”

OverallAs a student, survio is a useful helper for me during my studies.
Prosclear evaluation processing, support, interface
Consprice, linking to a table could be part of a free version (like Google Forms)
February 27, 2019
Salihanur S.
Nurse
October 21, 2017

“This page was helpful when i was creating a Survey for my School.”

ProsIts eay to use and has many possibilities to create a survey. You cant create on on the mobile Phone so you Need a Computer.
ConsYou cant create a Survey on the IPad or mobile Phone but some People cant perform the Survey on their mobile Phone so they must Switch to the Computer.

By Survio on October 24, 2017
Hi Saliha, thanks for such a nice evalutaion. All surveys are mobile ready, you probably meant application? New app version would be much more user friendly on smartphones and tables. Good luck with your survey. Have a nice day Ondrej (Survio team)
October 21, 2017
David F.
E-Learning, Self-employed
October 1, 2018

“A great platform for marketing research”

ProsEasy use, filters, variability of the questions.
ConsFree version does not support jumps in the questionnaire.
October 1, 2018
Alexandra R.
May 15, 2018

“I am using Survio for the research which is needed for my thesis”

ProsIt is VERY useful, it has features that other services (like Google Forms for example) don't. This software is very user-friendly, for me as a user and the research creator as well as for people who are participating in the research
ConsThe need to pay for the ability to use the results of the research (in pdf or xls or any other format), but only because I'm having money troubles at the moment. Other than that, I completely understand
May 15, 2018
Ricardo V.
Full professor
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees
November 13, 2017

“The best online survey solution”

OverallFast and high response rate using a survey form very realistic in accordance with my expectations at a fair price.
ProsI used Survio in two academic research projects and I'm full satisfied with its performance. Survio is user-friendly, secure and flexible, providing all resources for online surveys at a very competitive price. Besides, customer support was responsive and ease to access. Thank you all for your first-class service!
ConsThe documentation is not clear about some technical resources. As at the moment I have not been using Survio I'm not sure whether it has some resources for implementing online scenario experiments based on random selection of addressed users. I will check it as soon as I reactivate my subscription.

By Survio on November 24, 2017
Hello Ricardo, thank you very much for your feedback If you want to ask anything or get something explained, just get in touch with us please. Martin (Survio team)
Matilda A.
November 13, 2017

“Very good for me as a student”

ProsThe simplicity of the website! It's very easy and quick to work with! I like it very much! My experiance is very good.

By Survio on November 20, 2017
Hi Matilda, thanks a lot for your time and feedback. We wish you luck with your surveys! Have a nice day Ondrej (Survio team)
Petra S.
October 5, 2017

“Good designed, easy to make a survey, good price.”

ProsIt is "user friendly". Goog enough even for those who do not work at the comupter daily. You can choose the design, customize almost every part of the survey according to your needs.
ConsThere could be more functions for free. I need to get only few data; so maybe more tariffs? But only a little problem to me :)

By Survio on October 9, 2017
Thank you. We really appreciate your feedback. Wish you a good luck with your surveys! Ondrej - Survio team
Robin P.
Computer & Network Security, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
October 12, 2018

“survio”

Overallhaven't had that much experience yet, but I hope to have a good experience
ProsThe survio software is useful and it provides a good overview.
ConsUnfortunately the services are quite expensive.
October 12, 2018
Karin v.
November 22, 2017

“Clear and easy to use. To bad there are more costs than you realise at first.”

OverallA survey that worked
ProsClear and easy to use. There are different types of questions you can use and designing the suvey is quite natural.
ConsSurvio promotes itself with being free, but there are more costs than you realise at first. I'm sure you would be able to find this out if you look for this, but it's not easy to see.

By Survio on November 24, 2017
Hello Karin, what unexpected costs do you mean? We have created a lot of content like pricing page, full feature list and other where you can find everything about Survio, paid / free plans, etc. There is going to be a big update before the end of the year where some functions will become free (from paid) and others will be added as new - visual customisation options, great new designs. The total value of Survio will be much higher. You will not regret that you became customer! Have a nice day Ondrej (Survio team)
Jil M.
Information Services, 11-50 employees
November 8, 2017

“Very good Features!!! ”

OverallEasy Survey creation. Easy Survey Spreading! Easy use and handling! I got all i Need in one product
ProsIts easy in Handling and made my survey so easy to spread! It was so easy to create and everyone knew how to select The answers
ConsFor me as a Student it is very expensive. I Wish i could get The spss feaute but i do Not have 90 Euros left.

By Survio on November 13, 2017
Hi Jil, thank you so much. Have a nice day Ondre (Survio team)
November 8, 2017
Lettycia V.
Designer
Education Management, Self-employed
October 6, 2017

“Excellent site to do research”

OverallThat it gives us reports and graphs ready.
ProsThat it already comes with the charts and reports ready for download, and this greatly facilitates the work of a person who needs quick searches.
ConsThat the graphics and files are so good, but that to download any of them have to pay, you could have a choice to download one for free.

By Survio on October 10, 2017
¿ thanks a lot! We are happy to help people with surveys. Have a nice day. Ondrej (Survio team)
October 6, 2017
Emiliana d.
Design, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
October 3, 2018

“My final university project with Survio”

OverallI am using Survio to my university final project. It helps me a lot to find different opinions around my country. I feel confident in recommending Survio to students around the world.
ProsI definitely recommend this software because of its design. It has a lot of options and questions models that can help you with your poll. It challenges students to do their best.
ConsOne key aspect that I dont like is the fact that is very commercial and many students around the world doesn't have the money to pay for their polls. I feel that the number of free polls must be higher.
October 3, 2018
Gabriele D.
O.d.S.
November 12, 2017

“Good Job! ”

ProsEasy to use, i Liked it very much. It supported every kind of answer and modality. Moreover, I loved the designs.
ConsPrice of the premium, I think there should be some special offer for new users, such as a discount or something similar.

By Survio on November 20, 2017
:-) wow, simple and rewarding. We are trying hard. A major update will happen around christmas. You will be amazed. Have a nice day Ondre (Survio team)
November 12, 2017
Timo B.
October 12, 2017

“easy to sign in, create a survey and get results”

Pros- extensive tool for creating a survey - survey can be created easy and fast - good interface
Consa few features are only on the paid version available exports of free version aren't usable for a thesis

By Survio on October 13, 2017
Hi Timo, we are happy that you rewarded us with 4 stars. If you ever need any help or just have a question you know you can contact our support team anytime. Have a nice day. Ondrej (Survio team)
October 10, 2017

“Easy and good service”

ProsGood support service and so easy to use and also you can send emails as a newsletter, you also can translate everything
ConsYou cannnot personalize the message to send, like design, images, etc. It is something to improve.

By Survio on October 13, 2017
Thank you for your great review. Please write to us and we will help you with customization of your messages in Survio. It is possible. Martin (Survio team)
October 10, 2017
Francesco I.
Quadro/Funzionario
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
March 20, 2019

“Very useful fo our job. Bit too expensive tough.”

OverallUsing it to perform survey on the italian heltcare professionals
ProsVery easy to use. Exports data to excel.
ConsIt's a bit too expensive, especially for a non profit organization.
March 20, 2019
October 20, 2017

“Survio as a tool for surveys has allowed me advance with my project university, because is easy to u”

ProsI like that it is a tool that is easy to use, it's practice and always available, all these have allow me work with Survio frequently and I want to be premium to continue try it.
ConsI think that could be more benefits with the free account Until now I don't have any else cons

By Survio on October 24, 2017
Thank you for your positive review. Martin (Survio team)
Sergey K.
Scientist
September 29, 2017

“Helpful features, for making researches. Much cheaper and more useful then others.”

ProsPrice is lower than others, Friendly Interface, a lot of useful Abilities, including semantic differential.
ConsNo backups in the Business packet, however, I cannot find other minuses. Everything is fine. A great bonus as students' discount.

By Survio on October 6, 2017
Thanks Sergey for your feeback. A lot of news is on the way in our survey app. Have a nice day. Ondrej (Survio team)
September 29, 2017
Danilo I.
Airlines/Aviation, 1-10 employees
March 13, 2018

“Using for University purposes”

OverallUniversity and research leverage
ProsSurvio it's JUST AMAZING ! I'm a student using it for my final masters project and it's so complet and with so many features !! I tottaly reccomend it! PROS: EASY FAST TRENDY CLEAN LAYOUT FAST CUSTOMER SUPPORT
March 13, 2018
Monika; V.
October 24, 2017

“Survio is easy and very user friendly”

ProsI liked the most very easy using and very friendly environment. Also the results that you can see are great and very helpful.
ConsI liked the least that you have to pay when you want to have better possibilities in using the software.

By Survio on October 25, 2017
Hi Monika, thanks for your nice review. Martin (Survio team)
October 24, 2017
Bjorn S.
Writing and Editing, Unspecified
October 12, 2017

“Easy , handy , reliable ”

OverallYou have an option to choose between 100 survey templates and you can list your own lay-out
ProsHandy formatting resultant in word, pdf, excel
ConsSurvey logic is only available after you wrote all questions Login failed sometimes Cant relate questions with each other

By Survio on October 13, 2017
Hello Bjorn, thanks for your feedback. We are happy to get such an awesome review. And wait, it is not all, we are launching big update within couple of weeks that brings beautiful designs and look customisation options. Have a nice day and good luck with your surveys. Ondrej (Survio team)
Fleur D.

“Very good experience!”

Prosthe software is very easy to use and gives me the oppurtunity to send my survey out on the internet. I'm using it for my thesis right now, it's a great software for students. Students also get a discount
ConsI have been using it for a couple of weeks now. In the beginning I had a hard time understanding some thing, so a small tutorial would have been nice. After I figured some things out, it became very easy to use

By Survio on November 24, 2017
Hello Fleur, thank you for 4 stars! We love your opinion and can't be happier that you are our user. We are working on tutorials you can find some of them on our blog. Have a nice day Ondrej (Survio team)
Caroline P.
dance trainer/choreographer
October 31, 2017

“I would recommend this application for the bachelor thesis.”

Proseffectivity, quality, clarity, saves a lot of time, suitable for students for example, possibility of evaluation
Conswithout removing graphs into your thesis, misses more propagation for this company, i am very satisfied

By Survio on November 2, 2017
Dear Caroline, thak you for great review. Martin (Survio team)
October 31, 2017
Sander O.
Member of the board
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
July 30, 2019

“Never easier again”

OverallI had a complicated question about prescribing a drug. In the future I will certainly going to use this for evaluation of our meetings
ProsThe software is very easy to use, it just flows in the natural way. Complicated quests are made in no time. It doesn't matter whether you are a experienced computer guy(girl) or an expert programmer. It just looks great
ConsThe amount of options is very rich so sometimes it is hard to choose the right form of question

By Survio on October 1, 2019
Dear Sander, Thank you very much for your review. We are glad that you are satisfied with Survio. We wish you the best with your surveys. Your Survio Team
July 30, 2019
Harm-Jan W.
Banking, Unspecified
November 21, 2017

“Easy to use, Enough possebilities to create a good survey ”

Overalla survey that helps me to make me finish my thesis
ProsThe interface is good. It's not difficult to create a survey. Most of the features are available in the free version. You can use various styles in preparing a survey. To get answers, you can easily sent the link by e-mail or duplicate it in a sheet / presentation. It's possible to fill in the survey with more people at the same time
ConsMany features for exporting the results are only available in the paid version. In my opinion other programs have more posebillities for a lower price or free. The layout in the preview version is not always right. To check the layout in the final version, you have to fill in the survey. This takes some time.

By Survio on November 24, 2017
Hello Harm, thank you for your opinion. Downloading data is a premium function that gives you a huge value - pre-built reports, chart and graphs. It saves you a lot of time and effort. Our competitors either do not have options Survio has or are more expensive. Hope you see the value. Have a nice day Ondrej (Survio team)
Tomás K.
November 21, 2017

“Good questionnaire with many function. ”

ProsQuestionnaire is easy to use, you can give results in graphs and export them to many formats. I like settings in answers and questions.
ConsFree trial save only one hundred results. I think that could be more. I dont have more negative.

By Survio on November 24, 2017
Hi Michael, thanks for your nice review. We are happy to have you on board. Good luck with your surveys. Martin (Survio team)
Lucie H.
October 20, 2017

“Excellent thing for all students, very helpfull.”

ProsIt is easy to work with and it is perfect and helpfull for all the students. It's easy to gather reviews and answers and for me as university student, it's perfect device.
ConsThe only thing I could complain about is amount of responses to my questionaire. I don't need all those special things for the questionaire, but I need to be able to have a lot of renponses.

By Survio on October 24, 2017
Hello Lucie, thank you for your nice feedback. Martin (Survio team)
October 18, 2017

“I had to build a customized survey of 19 items. This was a quite easy job, and effective too”

ProsVery user friendly: the survey is easy to build and manage, the available options are quite complete and effective
Consthe data analysys form is not so easy to manage and analyze. I will pass to the premium option to be more in ease with this issue. The possibility to choice a language would be appreciable

By Survio on October 24, 2017
Thanks for your review a we wish you a great success with your project. Martin (Survio team)
October 18, 2017
October 5, 2017

“Looked for an easy, fast and efficient way to make a questionary and after 30 I had a result.”

OverallEfficiency, ecological, time saving
ProsThe fact that the interface is very intuitive and don't show too many information in one moment. Good graphic and very fast answers.
ConsMaybe the fact that you can't pay for a questionary without a timeline program. Would be nice to have the chance to choose a-la-carte » and pay only for WhatsApp you Gert.

By Survio on October 9, 2017
Thanks for this great review. Martin (Survio team).
ZuZana V.
marketing manager
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
June 4, 2018

“easy set-up, possibility of many types of questions, ability to place on our web sites”

ProsIf we were looking for the tool we used to conduct a survey, we chose Survio mainly because of the easy set-up, the possibility of many types of questions, the ability to place a questionnaire directly on our site and the satisfaction of the entire Survio team. I can only recommend.
ConsThe cost of using a questionnaire with the option of exporting data to the csv format is too high to me. And after implementing the questionnaire on our site, everything is not totally responsive, there is room for improvement.
June 4, 2018
Monika J.
April 24, 2018

“High level of professional”

ProsSimplicity, clarity and various function. I think everybody can use this system to make surveys - there is free version and also there are 3 paid versions. It provides possibility of choose. Each version also provides mamy functions, but it is still really simple to use. Big Pros for me is statistical processing
ConsI like least About email invitations. It is possible from the business version, not from the first paid version. However, not as user but as seller, I understand why it is like this.
April 24, 2018
Marcelo O.
LEVANTAMENTO E CARACTERIZAÇÃO DAS ASSOCIAÇÕES E CO
Public Policy, 51-200 employees
April 18, 2018

“A useful and easy-to-use system that allowed me to develop my research project”

Overallautomatic generation of graphics
ProsIts ability to generate graphs automatically helped me to make my research possible. It has about 150 questions and 30 questionnaires, that is, a total number of 4500 questions, so without such tools its development would be less usual.
ConsHigh prices for undergraduates, mainly because undergraduates do not have any type of compensation or income, from this morning, high prices force the possible users to carry out their research tasks manually, even if this is not possible.
April 18, 2018
Monika S.
PhD
Marketing and Advertising, 5001-10,000 employees

“Very well”

Overallspeed, ease of communication
ProsThe software is simple, clear and easy to use. You can freely create questions, change scaling and modify already written questionnaires
ConsThe software is loading long, it is difficult to find a contact for customer service, the description of the formats in which the data can be downloaded is unreadable

By Survio on November 24, 2017
Hello Monika, thank you for your recommendation. We are trying hard to provide a great survey service to all people around the world. Do not hesitate to ask for help if anything is needed. We did some changes system is much faster now. Have a great day Ondrej (Survio team)
Vaclav M.
director
October 20, 2017

“Very effective, easy to use, professional design of created questionnaires. ”

Proseasy and very effective application, user friendly, the design of created questionnaires looks proffesional
ConsThe set of question types is limited, I miss the possibility od combined question - e.g. combination of a multiple choice with a comment

By Survio on October 24, 2017
Thanks for your review. You can add comments in multiple choice question easily there is a button "add answer - other". Martin (Survio team)
Matej B.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
October 5, 2018

“The best system”

ProsThe support service was really helpful and quick.
ConsI liked work with this program, it was easy to use. I would recommend it.
October 5, 2018
Oleksandr H.
March 19, 2018

“Intuitive, useful, easy to use”

Pros- The interface is very user-friendly so even the person who never worked with online surveys before won't be confused - Survio has quite a lot of very useful functionalities even in personal package like transfer of collected data to excel, pdf files - It's also easy to use, clear and understandable site when it comes to people who have to fill out the survey
Cons- 100 answers/month limit :( - Very limited functionalities in the free version - It can be quite expensive when it comes to students :(
March 19, 2018
Veronika L.
Human Resources, Self-employed
November 24, 2017

“Short experience, but it´s a handy software.”

ProsThis software after short experience id user-friendly and have a nice user interface, more I don´t know yet, because of short experience.
ConsI´m using free version, but I need some funcionality from payed version, so I can evaluate this after using this version. But to get students discount I have to at first fill in this form.
November 24, 2017
Michael à.
principal
Education Management, 11-50 employees
November 23, 2017

“I'm a new user, but I think it's worth it's money”

OverallI or we did not yet get any benefits but I look forward to use it and get easy feedbacks to any kind of questionings
ProsEasy to use with the smartphone for our students. And for the teachers it's also easy to creat a new survey.

By Survio on November 24, 2017
Hi Michael, thanks for 5 stars. You rock! And we are happy to have you on board. Good luck with your surveys. Ondrej (Survio team)