Spinbackup Ratings

Overall

About Spinbackup

Thousands of organizations rely on Spinbackup to orchestrate G Suite and Office 365 administration and provide effective threat intelligence, which safeguards critical business data against ransomware and human error. Spinbackup, an API-based Cloud Access Security Broker, helps customers protect their valuable information against data leak and data loss disasters in the cloud by backing up company data to secure cloud storage and alerting G Suite Admins with any potential data breach. Learn more about Spinbackup

Peter B.
Pastor
April 3, 2016

“What every Google Drive user needs”

OverallI have used Google Drive for a few years and as a church minister I have some pretty important data on it that goes back almost to the start of Google itself. I have also used Dropbox, Onedrive and Copy.com, and I had always assumed that Google Drive was like all the others, ensuring a local copy of my data. Imagine my horror when I found that all my local copies were just pointers to the on line files. I seriously contemplated quitting Google, but have grown comfortable with its services over the years, so I tried their Takeout service. It works, but is a huge hassle, and not really designed for regular backups. I looked at Backupify, and Spanning backup, but they both wanted to know my domain name, and I'm just a personal user without a domain name. Then I stumbled across Spinbackup. It is everything I need, and backs up my complete Google account data automatically every day. An initial glitch in my setting up (my fault, not theirs)was sorted within a couple of hours by their help desk, despite the fact that I'm on the far side of the planet in the deep south of New Zealand. Now Spinbackup is running beautifully, all my precious Google data is being backed up daily without any need for me to do a thing, and I am totally impressed with their service. Oh yes, and the cost is very reasonable for the data security it brings. Frankly every user of Google Drive and any of their services should have Spinbackup as a matter of course. This is what Google should have built in to their systems right from the beginning.
April 3, 2016
John S.
BDE
March 23, 2016

“Well designed, intuitive, and works flawlessly.”

OverallWe have been using Spinbackup for 2 years. We tried their B2C product to back up our Google Apps data to a secure cloud storage. Few months ago we switched to a new B2B product which provides backup and security at the same place. We like their idea to have backup and security in the same place. We are a small IT company with 50 employees so we can't afford an expensive full time security expert who is going to back up our Google Apps data and monitor security threads in the cloud on a daily basis. Now with Spinbackup we can relax because it works flawless, 24/7/365 and it's very affordable. Customer service is really fast and professionalism personified!! Very practical people, who always believe in taking suggestions and value their customers.
Dmitry D.
September 23, 2016

September 23, 2016
Vladislav S.
March 24, 2016

“Great tool to backup Gmail account”

OverallI always did care about my data in Gmail account, even used for 5 years a freeware tool that manually offloads data to my home NAS. But the time changes, more date, gigs of photos and files on google drive and this offload was consuming my time. So, after some researches in Web found this magic solution - Spinbackup, subscribed to trial and this summer will be first year I'm using it. Pros: configured & forgot, no more wasting my time to backup the data, easy restore when I delete by error some files, integration with google services and, the important thing - less then 30$ per year. Cons: none
March 24, 2016
Tesa D.
Administrator
Construction, 11-50 employees
December 27, 2018

“Backup and security hand in hand!”

ProsThis Gmail cloud backup software can save your company thanks to a secure cloud storage which you can use to backup your files and have a security solution in the same spot.
ConsInternet connection may be a problem when you backup and send large files to the cloud storage, that's the only thing i found to be a little annoying.
December 27, 2018
David G.
March 23, 2016

“Great Backup and security system, it just works, and the support is 1st Class!”

OverallAppreciate the really fast support, very important! :-) Spinbackup saved our company over the weekend as we needed an urgent email which we could not locate. Logged in ... located .... and restored... job done. Spinbackup is brill, and having now been asked to pay a tiny fee is totally acceptable. The price for losing all my emails...
Vasilii P.
CTO
March 22, 2016

“Killer interface, fast backing up process and cost-effective.”

OverallSpinbackup is a very simple and awesome service that I use to protect all of my files in Google Drive. I found Spinbackup after we got caught out when a gmail account was closed and that person's files all vanished from our collaborative working folders. Spinbackup gives me the confidence that we will never loose anything again.
Adonis S.
Presales Engineer
Telecommunications, 51-200 employees
February 21, 2018

“Unlimited online backup storage”

ProsThis is your portal to online storage to backup critical data in a secured storage. The file can be easily access anytime and anywhere. The service is combination of storage and security to protect important data.
ConsLarge size of data to be backup needs a high speed internet connection, otherwise it will take time to backup.
February 21, 2018
Michael H.
March 23, 2016

“Very easy to use sofware”

OverallSpinbackup is the easiest Gmail cloud backup software I've ever used. It just works. The disable Google id security feature is excellent. The only thing I would like to see is the iOS app updated to have all functions of the web browser.
Kate B.
Marketing Executive
Security and Investigations, 11-50 employees
October 17, 2016

October 17, 2016
Ravi J.
Principal
March 22, 2016

“Easy to use Cloud Backup”

OverallWe've been using Spinbackup for 11 months now and have found the UI / UX very simple to use and the platform works exactly as promised. We are now looking into expanding into the cyber security offering as well.
Robert H.

“Great support”

OverallHi, Found Spinbackup because I was looking to backup my Gmail account. Very easy setup process and I get some free space when I joined. I had a question and they responded after 2 days.
Jonathon T.