TDSmaker Ratings

Overall

About TDSmaker

TDSmaker is the worlds most simple to use software for creating and editing professional datasheets. It is much easier to use than the desktop design software that businesses currently use to create data sheets, such as Microsoft Office, Quark, and Adobe Framemaker. Because TDSmaker is so easy to use, there is essentially zero learning curve for learning how to use it. This saves businesses a tremendous amount of time and money in training costs. Learn more about TDSmaker

Jack S.
Product Management
Wireless, 51-200 employees
March 26, 2019

“TDS review”

OverallHaving experience building software myself, I think its not bad software. However, what would set this product apart from the rest would be upgraded/more ergonomic Template creation. This is where it lets me down. If i want to make a small change to a template i have to clone the whole template and try my change because there is a risk of corrupting the whole template and ruining your Datasheets.
ProsSecurity / User access rights. Changing / adding users and there permissions. Templates are the big let down. Once templates are created TDS is a pleasure to use.
ConsI personally think this software is focused more on security rather than functionality. Its functions when creating a Template are very questionable. I cant add a page between pages I have already created. This leaves me no option but to add a page at the end and then copy all pages before to the end page which takes a huge amount of time. The copy function is slow. Also, small bugs everywhere when with hiding content and then publishing. If I hide more than two tables and publish a lot of content gets hidden that I don't want.
March 26, 2019
Altynay A.
August 25, 2018

“I love it!”

ProsTDSmaker's big templates library includes designs for all industries. I have horrible design skills, but templates saved me. You can get control over the datasheets by assigning permissions to other coworkers. You can even integrate the documents to your website automatically. TDSmaker can track the data for viewed or downloaded data-sheets and you can generate custom reports, and analyze most viewed data-sheets. I also liked their customer service. They have a free consultation, which is a good option if you are very new to datasheets.
ConsCreating a personal design from scratch is hard. The interface is available only in Turkish and English.
August 25, 2018
halil a.
specialist
Chemicals, 201-500 employees
June 5, 2017

“very useful”

OverallI can create tds easily everywhere
ProsThe interface of the program is very nice. The videos created for the use of the program and the promotional pdfs are very helpful. Also the friends who are online helpers on the site are very fast when I encounter problems during use.
ConsAlthough the interface of the program is very nice, there is a slowdown in the system during the operations.
June 5, 2017
Sabri Emre G.
Chemical engineer
Chemicals, 201-500 employees
June 6, 2018

“It is very useful ,and I don't waste my time on fixing technical data sheet template no more thanks ”

OverallSo many technical data sheets
ProsIt provides me to prepare data sheets easily, I like templates and I also like reaching the software on phone. Customer service is very fast
ConsTranslating should be improved, the software on phone should be developed. Prices can be better.
June 6, 2018
Sirarpi S.
Digital Marketing Specialist
July 22, 2018

“Saved a lot of my time and provided the best quality I could ever have”

Overall1. Saved my time 2. Don't need to have designer skills 3. There are lots of free templates to customize 4. Their team is ready to give free consultation
ProsI am a busy person and every minute of my life is valued. Making a datasheet with a ready-made template was the best thing I could have. Their features page was easy to understand and had an essential role in my decision-making process. I needed to share the files with my colleagues and TDSmaker gave me this opportunity.
ConsI can't think of a thing I didn't like about the software. I have been using the tool for more than 6 months and I like it a lot. It is easy to use even if you don't have designer skills.
July 22, 2018
Bethany V.
Project Coordinator
June 8, 2018

“I've used TDSMaker on and off over the past 6 months and I really like it”

ProsThere are a lot of features and different templates. I like that there are a variety. I was able to create a really great datasheet template from it.
ConsI would say the biggest con I have is maybe ease of use...it could be a little easier to navigate or that could just be that I'm not 100% sure if there is an easier way to create a template?
June 8, 2018
Jai T.
Marketing Director
Construction, 1-10 employees
April 5, 2019

“Awesome product!”

ProsBasically we don't need to employ a separate graphics person to handle our data sheets. our sales team manage them!
Consthere is not a lot i can fault about this product
April 5, 2019
Emre Ö.
R&D Manager
Chemicals, 51-200 employees
June 7, 2017

“nice interface with userfriendly features”

Proseasy to use and easy to learn nice interface good team they answer question in a short time and create solutions to our spesific problems
Conssometimes when you make a change on base document you dont see it on all documents at the same time, other users or viewers have difficulty to adapt this system
June 7, 2017
Jai T.
Marketing
Construction, 1-10 employees
August 6, 2017

“Eliminated outsourcing design work”

OverallIn house design and updates
ProsWe were able to produce high quality technical data sheets in house with minimal software knowledge. The software was very easy to use
ConsThere was actually nothing I diskliked, the software functions as intended and the output is as desired
August 6, 2017