Parrot Cloud Call Center Ratings

Overall

About Parrot Cloud Call Center

EVS7 offers a complete modern cloud call center that scales with your business. The Parrot promotes ease-of-use & productivity by dialing up to 5 lines per agent enabling teams to make & receive thousands of calls per day all with just a web browser! The skys the limit as Parrot includes truly unlimited calls & a dedicated Customer Success Manager. EVS7, an industry leader since 1993, boasts one of the most cost effective solutions for all of your call center goals. Watch our video demo now! Learn more about Parrot Cloud Call Center

Mark B.
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
July 19, 2016

“SMRT steps up to the `big leagues with Parrot ”

OverallGoing from a manual dial system to the Parrot predictive dialer an easy step forward in the development of our company. The no risk starup took a lot of worry off the financial burdens of some upgrades. Lance with Parrot sales and the Parrot tech team walked us through getting started and learning the system all the way. There are 100s of tools that you can use to customize the program to your needs.
ProsThe number of connections increased instantaneously as did our sales. The system also tracks all calls made out of the office, either by the agents or by the program itself ' so reporting is detailed and accurate. Managements new favourite tool is the Real-Time Main Report screen. It gives them a colourful graphic overview of the office that is easy to understand and real time. It shows who's working calls or not, and how long they have been in that state down to the second. We can also see the dialer speed, available leads left in the system and monitor drop rates right form the same screen.
Recommendations to other buyersNow that we've been using the system it's hard to imagine going back to manual dialing and the horrific long distance rates we used to pay. Parrot predictive dialer has been our smartest economical move to date.
July 19, 2016
Angela G.
Business Development Manager
Automotive, 201-500 employees
April 21, 2017

“Seriously the best solution for increased call volume goals!”

OverallThis system is by far the best for anyone looking to increase call volume. The system is user friendly, and it offers flexibility that would accommodate any size call center; from just a few reps up to hundreds. I've used other dialers, and this is one we will be sticking with. The price is affordable, and they company's customer support if phenomenal.
ProsIt's very user friendly, fully customizable to fit the needs of our company, and priced right.
ConsThe only con that I can think of is that the reps aren't able to see how many calls are left in a dialing campaign which makes them log in and try to call before they know if the list has calls, or if the list is empty. It would be nice if they could see that calls were available so they didn't waste their time logging in to a campaign to find that there are no calls to be made.
Recommendations to other buyersIt works! If you're trying to make more outbound calls, or trying to handle inbound calls, or both, and want more reporting options than anyone could go through in a lifetime, this is the dialer for you!
April 21, 2017
Jeff M.
Mgr. & C.E.O.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
May 3, 2017

“I have had a great experience with Parrot Dialer & Support and It is the BEST!”

OverallMore calls, more sales, more collections, more money!
ProsThe reports and the ease at which callers are able to get from call to call. I enjoy being able to leave voice messages with such ease. Because of this I have recommended the Parrot Predictive Dialer to several people in the same field.
ConsI would like for he callers screen to be more customizable. Example: I would like for my clients "pay history" to appear in a "field" on the screen along side their names, addresses and other info. Even it had to be on another "page" like the "script is. If while speaking to the "lead" I could simply "scroll down" or "click" to another page and see each campaign they have donated to. They would see the CAMPAIGN NAME - THE DATE THEY WERE SOLD - AND THE $DOLLAR AMOUNT THEY PAID. When we are "tested" and asked, this helps in confirming our legitimacy which translates into more donation dollars.
May 3, 2017
Andrew T.
Construction, Unspecified
August 22, 2016

“Awesome Customer Service”

OverallThe customer service is incredibly great. I have many agents calling on behalf of my company which means that my agents are in need of tech support frequently! Lance, Wendy, Shaine, and the rest of the team always take care of our issues and do so in a fast and efficient manner. The software works like a charm, is easy to use, and so simple that any agent I hire/add to my system is able to get working right away. 6 thumbs up for this team. I have been with them for about 30 days now, and I am glad that I chose the EVS7 Parrot solution for my company.
ProsEase of use. Incredible Tech support.
ConsThere are always cons, however I can't think of any right now.
Recommendations to other buyersEVS7 Parrot was the best value for my money, and has not been a disappointment. They have met and exceeded my expectations. I don't see any reason why someone would be disappointed , and I see every reason why everyone will be ecstatic doing business with the EVS7 Parrot Team.
August 22, 2016
Jacob T.
Accounting, 1-10 employees
December 1, 2016

“Parrot is the best out there!”

OverallVery happy with their service. the staff is always helpful and there to assist. the dialer is very reliable and easy to use. its also easy to work your way around.
Prosintegration. user friendly, reliable
Consmissing auto email drip campaign
Marcus P.
February 27, 2018

“Parrot is awesome! ”

Pros This was an easy and useful solution for our dilemma in our phone system. We found it very useful in our whole team really loves it!
February 27, 2018
BA H.
Insurance, 11-50 employees

“OUTSTANDING”

OverallI will admit that at one point we left and tried someone new. We are so happy to be back with them. Thank you!!!
ProsEase of use
ConsZoiper
Recommendations to other buyersBe sure you have the settings correct in Zoiper.
Kevin S.
Telecommunications, 1-10 employees

“Great service!”

OverallWe have a small phone room and use Parrot. Even though we are small we get great customer service. Parrot is user friendly however has all the options imaginable.
ProsService is always reliable. If we have questions regarding settings ect. customer service is always there to help.
ConsCan't think of anything negative.

By Electronic Voice Services on September 21, 2016
Thanks Kevin, appreciate the kind words.
William D.
Asst. Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
June 23, 2016

“Clear and Easy!”

OverallWe are a Non-profit that needed to modernize to stay competitive and streamline our office practices. We just started using the Parrot 2.0 Dialer and we could not be happier! Setting up remote agent that are disabled has been a breeze. Soon we hope to add inbound services to our platform.
ProsOnce you understand the basics it is fun to use. Real time reporting, agent status, and Campaign management from the comfort of my apartment. Ease of use for those with limited computer knowledge and disabilities has transformed the way we do donation collection.
ConsThere were a couple of bugs in the system, but being new software is to be expected.
June 23, 2016
Security and Investigations, 51-200 employees
January 11, 2019

“A real time monitoring ”

OverallThis is a good tool for companies that has call centers, you can fully maximize your labor force and the same time watch them closely in just few clicks away. Also data gathering are accurate.
ProsThis no typical call center facility that can do inbound and outbound calls, this is best for starters that wanted to maximize and the same time expand their labor force. Not only that, data analysis is readily available in a given period of time. It is also easy to use and easy to navigate.
ConsThe tool itself uses the whole page of the browser unlike other related software it can be used as an extension to the browser that sometimes it makes hard to navigate.
January 11, 2019
Harold B.
Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

“somewhat pleased”

OverallI like the product I just have had issues with IT/Support for Parrott. The Parrott team try's their best to give my company what we need so I give an A for effort but the It team is poor on delivery.
Proswillingness to do whatever it takes to get what we need
ConsIT support is poor on Parrott compared to the support we get on Koala.
Recommendations to other buyersincrease the level of expertise on your Parrott product support team.

By Electronic Voice Services on September 23, 2016
Hi Harold, sorry to hear you would give our support team 1 star. You needed the system highly customized beyond it's normal use and our support team has bent over backwards trying to accommodate you. In addition, you've told us multiple times how happy you are with our services and how cost effective it is for you.
Ronald B.
Security and Investigations, 11-50 employees
September 27, 2016

“Fairly new user”

OverallOverall very good company. Had some minor issues but most were handled. A little restrictive when trying to customize the software to your needs. Very competitively priced and good value for the money spent.
ProsVery affordable and reliable.
ConsCannot customize the screens for the agents.
Recommendations to other buyersWould recommend to others.
September 27, 2016
Sharon C.
December 1, 2016

“Great Experience! Everyone went above my expectations”

OverallI rarely write reviews, but thank you Parrot Team for doing a great job! From the time I started using their service up to the time of my business transition they helped us out and really made us feel that we are being taken care of. They made sure that we understood everything and went above and beyond their job. They were honest with the timeline and on time when it comes to dialer updates. I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat. Your company is fortunate to have such great employees (they are VERY patient! Believe me!)
Jason J.
Telecommunications, 11-50 employees
December 1, 2016

“Great dialer system/ easy setup”

OverallAgents have been using the dialer service for a few months without issues. Easy to use. No wait time when calling in to customer service for questions.
ProsEasy to use, great value for the price, friendly support team
ConsNone yet
Recommendations to other buyersGreat affordable dialer option
Carol J.
November 1, 2016

“Efficient & Friendly”

OverallParrot is a user friendly & efficient dialer. My agents were able to dial the next day after we signed up. We just gave them our setup, the caller ID, the form that we need and everything was made available for us the next day. I find the reports & agent monitoring features very useful. The built-in webphone makes the log-in process a breeze for my agents too. Customer support is helpful & friendly.
ProsGood price efficiency ratio, easy to use.
ConsCan't think of any right now.
Recommendations to other buyersHave your setup plan ready.
November 1, 2016
Minela K.
CSR
Insurance, 10,001+ employees
December 29, 2018

“Increases call volume ”

ProsEasily go from call to call. Nice interface and good tech support
ConsI think this is better suited for mid size and smaller companies but great software at an affordable price
December 29, 2018
Daniel A.
Insurance, 1-10 employees

“Excellent system”

OverallThis has been a great alternative for my new businesses. The system has all the tools I need and the customer service has always been there to help with all my requests
ProsCustomer service
ConsA couple technical issues
David L.
CC Manager
May 7, 2016

“Exceeded Expectations”

OverallThe Parrot has been a wonderful solution for us. As a call center making mostly outbound calls, we utilize the predictive dialer but also have an inbound presence for call backs. It gives us the ability to track our agents well even though some of them work remotely. We've seen a great increase in our bottom line so the ROI is unquestioned. Pretty affordable, they don't nickel and dime you, and the support team has been great and very responsive.
May 7, 2016
Thomas W.
December 22, 2016

“Parrot Cloud Call Center Review”

OverallThe Parrot call center has been a valuable asset for our agents in communicating effectively with our clients. The product has already made a positive value to our company. The setup was easy process to integrate into our company. Tech support was very helpful and informative, which made for easy transition to the new system. I would recommend Parrot Cloud Call Center for any company that experiences a high volume of calls.
December 22, 2016
Jason K.

“Great Support Team”

OverallThe people that work up there are great! I've had the chance to work with Lance Brandon several times and he answers my questions promptly. The service works wonderfully
ProsGreat support team for questions
ConsA little bit of a learning curve, but they guided us through it nicely
Chris R.
December 19, 2016

“Great service and product”

OverallI had a great time using Parrot Predictive dialer. After learning some of the functions of it, it ran smooth for me. I love the backend interface and the front end looked nice as well. Would recommend this to my colleagues.
Barbie S.
December 1, 2016

“the possibilities are endless”

OverallI am so amazed by the possibilities of this software. It can do everything! If you have a question about the what this dialer can do just ask, and they can probably make it happen.
Josh H.
December 21, 2016

“Great bang for my buck!!!”

OverallGreat Price. Functionality is wonderful...his team has been easy to work with. Of the several dialers I've used...this is easily the best one!
December 21, 2016
Rick E.

“Great Service”

OverallOverall Great Service, couple quality issues that popped up but was quickly resolved by support. User Interface is very straight forward and simple for managers to be trained on.