TeamUp Ratings

Overall
4.9/5
4.9/5

About TeamUp

TeamUp takes away the complexity of starting a small group personal training studio or business. Managing small group PT schedules, taking payments, and connecting with clients is far easier when you have the perfect software for your business. With the right reports, you can build the best client experience and grow your business with clarity and confidence. And, clients love it, too! It's easy to book and pay in advance, without having to make a call or send a message on social media. Learn more about TeamUp

Natalie H.
Company Director
September 16, 2019

“An Excellent Alternative To Mind Body with Fabulous Customer Support”

OverallI would still chose this software over any other that I have come across, first for affordable pricing, second for customer service and last but not least functionality which gives me 85% of what I'd like and matches the functionality of any other competitor I've tried. No complaints!
ProsThe software is very good value for money compared to competitors, the customer service is sensationally good.
ConsThere are some restrictions in methods of charging (it would be so handy to have an option that allows the customer to add a second class immediately after the first class - back to back classes - at a discount). Some of the back end navigation is a bit fiddly and the user journey takes quite a few clicks for some functions. BUT I don't think the other software options are any less fiddly and there is fantastic customer support anytime you need guidance.
September 16, 2019
Siobhan M.
August 9, 2019

“TeamUp does our admin whilst we run the business”

OverallExcellent. The system reduces our admin time to less than half an hour a day. The dashboard makes it easy to identify new customers, payments going through and any issues such as failed payments too. Everything else is automated, with customers also able to buy or upgrade additional memberships too.
ProsTeamUp is a great membership system. It is easy to set up, update and is fully automated with secure card and DD payments within the system (transactions are up front with no invoices/payments to chase). Other useful features such as trigger emails automatically welcome customers, remind them of bookings, tell customers how to get to my business. There are also great billing features that allow you to freeze memberships, automatically skip payments and take ad hoc payments too. We have tried other systems that promise much, however, have recently moved back to TeamUp as for membership management it is hard to beat..
ConsThere are no cons to using this system. Yes, there would be some nice to have additional features, however, it does the key activities REALLY well.

By TeamUp on August 12, 2019
Hey Siobhan, Thanks for the detailed review. Glad to be of service. Kind regards, TeamUp
August 9, 2019
Patti H.
Surgical Physician Assistant
Medical Practice, Self-employed
October 18, 2018

“Great for all the different roles in your life!”

OverallI'm self employed and work prn. Having the read only feature has allowed me to put my calendar in more hands without violating privacy. They can see where I'm busy and where they can schedule me without having to call me every time. Saves everyone time and effort! I'm also involved in recreational clubs at a local and regional level, and organizing our schedule where everyone can see it, being able to interlink the clubs, pinning the link to our Facebook page, and then being able to link all of them into my personal calendar.... well, it keeps me sane! Thank you TeamUp for a great application!
ProsFor reference, I am not in any way a computer programmer. I have limited computer skills but am able to follow instructions and figure out most new applications with trial and error. I have found teamup to be very easy to set up. You can start with the very basic calendar, entering each event individually. It is easy to use on the computer or my phone, I can see events clearly, and edit them on either platform. I really like the way it looks, easy to read and pleasant to look at. Once you become more proficient, you can create recurring events, based on weekly, monthly, or as specific as the 3rd Sunday of the month. You can also subscribe to outside calendars, such as holiday calendars, team calendars, or anything that uses an icalendar feed, such as a google calendar, you only need to copy and paste the url address. And it's a much more polished look than the original google calendars. In each Main calendar you create, you are able to make 8 sub calendars, assign different colors to each and turn them on and off as needed. What I particularly like, is it's free to make more. Currently I have created multiple different calendars. I have a business calendar, a personal calendar, a regional club calendar, a local club calendar, and I've made more for other people and clubs to use. Within each Main calendar, I have my sub calendars. I can then choose to subscribe to the entire calendar or only a portion of it, and place into ANY of my calendars.
ConsI would love to have a share link that will share the Titles as well as the time of events, but not the details. Currently they can only see that the time is reserved and that's all. Other than that, I love it!
October 18, 2018
Karl D.
Gym Owner
September 11, 2019

“Team Up Review from KDFSC”

OverallIts great! Just get it :)
ProsIt's awesome, so easy to use and manages everything I need. support is fantastic and the whole system just saves me so much time and stress.
Consthe one thing I would say is the "active clients" section could be more accurate
September 11, 2019
Trevor C.

“TeamUp ”

OverallOverall both myself as the business Owner and my clients/members like TeamUp for its ease of use , ability to book in advance for sessions via their straightforward easy to use App on their phone/ tablet or laptop, makes tracking sessions simple , tracking payments straightforward & the functionality is excellent.
ProsDead easy to use once set up, customer service when help or advise needed is second to none , extremely customer centric, friendly and helpful, highly recommend.
ConsThe only minor gripe I have is the membership payment software options used, GoCardless being the issue for me , payments into the business take too long to clear & process into the business account , no weekend or bank holiday payments, leading to then having to wait additional banking days which effects cash flow especially for a smaller facility... adding something like PAYPAL to the options would remedy this .

By TeamUp on August 30, 2019
Hi Trevor! Thanks for the great review! We have PayPal available but hide by default because it just doesn't work as well as the other processors you are using. Direct Debit does have some flaws but we find it a great all-rounder for your most loyal members. The team will reach out and chat to you about the options available and we'll see what we can do to help. Kind regards, TeamUp
Karen G.
Studio Director
March 29, 2019

“Fantastic product with unparalleled support at a great price. ”

OverallAs mentioned already, its a great product at a really good price with good support, I know they listen to me with any suggestions I have as they do all their customers and it's constantly improving. What more could you want?
ProsWe all work in different ways delivering similar products, Teamup allows you the flexibility to run your business in a way that suits you. My staff all find it really easy to use too which is essential. Plenty of feedback on our numbers show us where we can improve or pull something that't not working as well as we might like. The pricing structure allows a new business to get going without crazy overhead from the off. Best of all is the back room support that help you and gives you suggestions if you are really stuck.
ConsNot a lot to be totally honest. I had used another online booking site who consistently put their prices up and stopped me accessing some of their product unless I upgraded. With Teamup I had access to everythging from the start.
March 29, 2019
Denise W.
Pilates Instructor
July 23, 2019

“TeamUp Review”

OverallThe support given during set up and ongoing has been amazing. Not only is there online support, TeamUp have always returned my calls, taken as long as needed to help with any questions. I have been given advice on different marketing ideas, which has been particularly helpful. I have also been offered suggestions to utilise all areas of the TeamUp software.
ProsTeamUp is a comprehensive software package. It offers so much more than just a 'booking platform'. I particularly like the ability to send emails to clients at different stages of their membership i.e. new customers, slipping away etc. The software also allows you to track your income. There is the scope to customise memberships and classes to suite your individual business.
ConsInitially understanding how clients viewed TeamUp as opposed to the business user.

By TeamUp on July 25, 2019
Hi Denise, Thank you so much for your detailed review! TeamUp
July 23, 2019
Hayley P.
Company owner
May 10, 2019

“Use Team up to make life easier ”

OverallOverall, I spend less time at my computer but with the same results, my clients are happy and find the online booking system easy to use and I feel confident knowing that as a customer, I can voice any concerns I may have without fear of judgement and the team will work hard to guide me the best way to resolve them.
ProsTeam Up is an amazing piece of software which has given me more free time to spend with family and friends which I can enjoy, knowing that the day to day management of my business is in safe hands :) It's easy to use and one thing that really stands out for me is that the customer support is outstanding!
ConsTo be honest, the team are so open to listening and learning from their customers that any minor issue which may crop is sorted very quickly. Equally, any suggestions I have had on how the system could be improved has be addressed and actioned so at present, everything is great :)
May 10, 2019
Roi L.
Owner & Head Coach
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self-employed
April 22, 2019

“Team up at Boom Fitness”

OverallIts been a brilliant experience, have used it for 4.5 years and would highly recommend it. I doubt i'll use anything else ever.
ProsTeam up is a super simple system that offers great value and functionality given the simplicity of it. It allows us to easily manage customer accounts including payments with ease from my phone.
ConsSome of the features like kiosk arent active when you first get started, but team up will quickly activate it however if you don't know about it you don't know to ask.

By TeamUp on April 24, 2019
Thank you for the brilliant review Roi. It's a pleasure working with you and supporting your business.
April 22, 2019
Susanne W.
April 15, 2019

“Great customer service & software”

OverallExcellent experience. Has modernised and streamlined my business from what it was a few years ago.
ProsEasy to use software, great support from customer service. Always very responsive to queries. Everything in one place, payments, bookings etc Customers like the software too
ConsWould be nice to have a proper app clients could dowload Havnt really mastered the reports or the emailing function as yet but I'm sure help is available here for me to learn if I reach out to the team.

By TeamUp on April 24, 2019
Thanks for the review Susanne, great feedback. Please do reach out to us if we can help you with reporting.
April 15, 2019
Dan M.
August 6, 2019

“Teamup @ CrossFit LE3”

OverallI am very happy as a Teamup customer and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to others.
ProsThe software package is really easy to use both from the business side and the customer side, can be tailored to the business and has a great support team in the background keeping things running smoothly.
ConsThe only minor gripe I have is that customer profiles can be linked to more than one business, if the other business is also using Teamup. Its not a major issue, and doesn't affect the way the system works but it can be a little confusing.
August 6, 2019
Sports, 11-50 employees
April 23, 2019

“An extra pair of hands”

OverallBeen a great help to have Teamup and made running a Business a little easier and more profitable.
ProsI like the simplicity of the system, I'm not that great at technology but with this it is simple and clear and anything I am not sure of I can check with the team. It is like having a employ to sort the ins and outs of peoples memberships and creating packages that suit them and help me get the most value and profit.
ConsThe things that were a little awkward have been changed recently and they continue to improve as they go along.
April 23, 2019
Ursula B.
Business Owner and Pilates Instructor
Hospital & Health Care, Self-employed

“With thanks to TeamUp”

OverallIt saves me an inordante amount of time, now I just need to get my clients to take more responsibility and use it. It allows me to teach more classes in the week and expand the business.
ProsWhats not to like! Fast helpful helpdesk turnaround with patience even though you may have asked the same question umpteen times; ease of use, affordibility especially as a start up.
ConsIt would save even more time if we could please use fingerprint recognition to log onto the app on our mobile phones.
Lorna W.
Studio Owner
August 22, 2019

“Using Goteam up”

OverallI like that the customer information is easy to access, updates can be made easily and the system is user friendly for my customers.
ProsEase of use to add classes Ease of use for customers New updates always added to suit our needs
ConsSometimes it can be quite time consuming to add new courses/classes

By TeamUp on September 5, 2019
Hey Lorna, Thanks for your review and feedback! Kind regards, TeamUp
August 22, 2019
Charlene C.
Pilates Studio Owner
April 3, 2019

“Easy to use and excellent customer service!”

OverallUsing the TeamUp booking system frees up a huge amount of time for me which would otherwise be spent taking manual bookings. It's really user friendly for both business owner and consumer and so much better than the system I was using previously. The customer service is excellent, the phone is answered straight away and nothing is ever too much trouble. I know of many other Pilates Studios who use the same system and I've genuinely never heard anything negative from anyone!
ProsExtremely easy to use, even for technophobes like me!!
ConsI have not been able to take advantage of the booking system for 1:1 appointments as it doesn't offer enough flexibility in terms of different appointment lengths to suit my business.
April 3, 2019
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
December 19, 2018

“Ok look, I love Teamup”

ProsTeamup has been an amazing shared calendar tool to utilize for my team. It allows us to keep track of our marketing schedules across different business units -- all with amazing tagging and color-coding features.
ConsThere are truly no cons. It is so easy to use, it's free, it helps you stay organized, allows you to collaborate with others. There is not a bad thing I can say about it!
December 19, 2018
Jaime W.
April 11, 2019

“TeamUp”

OverallVery good right from the start. Excellent customer service, the right features for my business and good value for money.
ProsSimple, yet just what I need to run my business effectively.
ConsCould be simplified even further. Some features are redundant for me so would like the option to remove them. Would like further tie in with BoxMate to bring the overall cost down for consumer.
April 11, 2019
Claire D.
Pilates Teacher
August 28, 2019

“Save time with TeamUp!”

OverallIt has given me a multi purposed system for streamlining my business giving customers an easy way to book and pay for my services. It has increased my client base since I started using the system.
ProsIt saves me so much admin time and allows me to get on with more important aspects of my business.
ConsSometimes the set of direct debits can be a little confusing for a small majority of clients but that might be down to user error!

By TeamUp on August 29, 2019
Hey Claire, Thank you for your review! We're delighted to be supporting you and your business. TeamUp
August 28, 2019
Quintan S.
Fitness Coach
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

“Easy to use”

ProsTeamup is very user friendly and makes business life a lot easier. Features are to find and laid out very professionally.
ConsI haven't come across anything that would make me not use teamup.

By TeamUp on August 30, 2019
Hey Quintan, Thanks for your review, really appreciated. And we're excited to support Fitness Pacific!! Kind regards, TeamUp
Nick W.
Business Owner
September 27, 2019

“Great Piece Of Software”

OverallCustomer service has been great
ProsEasy To Use, good value, great customer service
ConsHas a few restrictions. I would love it to be able to send texts, Which they had app so our trainers/ coaches could use that. Currently doesn't connect to zapier to ease more automations
Andrea M.
Job Development Specialist/Owner
Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees
January 8, 2019

“Great for small team scheduling”

ProsWorks well for our small team. Allows us to everyone's schedule or select just the ones we want to see. Mobile app works well.
ConsDon't like that the mobile app defaults to the person's whose name is first in the alphabet.
January 8, 2019
Susan S.
August 5, 2019

“Great product ”

OverallGreat from the beginning
ProsEasy to use, UK company, excellent customer service
ConsTook ages to have an app facility to use with mobile device

By TeamUp on August 6, 2019
Hey Susan, Thanks for your review, and we're pleased that we've been of service. Kind regards, TeamUp
August 5, 2019
Gila A.
Pilates instructor
September 6, 2019

“A difference to a growing business”

OverallTeam up customer support has been fantastic in helping me learn how to use the system. I find it easy to follow and I like the fact I can set up notifications and welcome emails etc to go out automatically. Definitely saving me time and making running of business more efficient. I have more time to concentrate on other aspects of business.
ProsThe fact that once it's set up a lot of the admin is done autoi. My clients can book on, they can see how many spaces are available in a class and it provides them with more flexibility than booking just a course. I also know how many people to expect in a class and as a business I'm not losing out by people not turning up. I also like the fact I have all the paperwork and customer details in one secure place.
ConsThe initial set up, deciding whether to set the system up as classes, courses etc and working out how it would work best for me.
September 6, 2019
Jonathan M.
Sales Manager
Automotive, 11-50 employees
October 15, 2018

“Teamup review”

OverallTeamup allows me to see, at a glance, what appointments our company has and with what departments, which increases productivity within the company.
ProsEasy to access our company's group calendar from multiple platforms
ConsIt's restricted to only a handful of color coded calendars, but it's the free version.
October 15, 2018
Taylor G.
Personal Trainer
May 22, 2019

“Makes life easier!”

OverallTeam Up allows me to cover a lot of areas in one. Bookings, payments, ParQ forms, email reminders etc It allows me to look at a variety of reports from attendances to income which is great for monitoring which areas of my business I need to focus on. I've actually gained customers because of the booking system, as compared to other bootcamps out there, mine looked more professional. The customer service has been brilliant. Any problems I have, I can phone and someone will always take the time to talk me through it and even follow up. Would definitely recommend to any fitness organisations, will make your life easier!
ProsEasy to use, gives my business a professional feel, saves time, great customer service.
ConsMy only issue would be using TeamUp on my phone isn't always great. There's no option to go back 1 screen, I always have to go back to the start when in a menu. Not a big deal though.
May 22, 2019
Angela C.
May 15, 2019

“Great booking software”

OverallI was using a very basic booking software prior to TeamUp. I was looking for a mid-range software (price wise) and GoTeamUp has been perfect. Lots of helpful features like a dashboard, class passes, courses etc. I found it really easy to set up and the customer support are always super friendly and helpful. Would recommend it to anyone.
ProsIt was easy to set up and the customer support was really friendly and helpful
ConsI haven't found anything that I don't like about it so far
May 15, 2019
Jessica P.
Personal Trainer
June 24, 2019

“Excellent ”

OverallThis minimise my admin time dramatically and need for class attendance spreadsheets. Great that all my bookings and memberships are charged through this so I don't have to deal with cash.
ProsEasy to set up Easy to use, for myself and customers Customer service and request call has always been excellent.
ConsIt doesn't have an app. This would be great with notifications straight to my phone rather than emails.
June 24, 2019
April 6, 2019

“Great Booking System for small Pilates Studio”

ProsWas easy to setup and is easy to use. Support is fantastic - always respond quickly and suggest solutions to my issues.
Cons I'm in Australia and it doesn't offer SMS notifications to customers here.
April 6, 2019
Omeil W.
personal trainer/ youtuber
December 7, 2018

“first time users”

Overallthe best thing is you only need to set everything up once then you can just do the simple changes as and when you need and you not only get online support you call them directly for support.
Prosthis by far the best software if you have a fitness business. the staff pull out all the stops for best customer service I have ever experienced, they book me in for more call whenever I needed help, to get your account set up and they always follow up to make sure I am doing good and see if I need any help more help. I still get emails now to let me know about changes in the fitness industy.
Consthey only bad things if you new get overwhelmed easy or you just only 1-2-1 training may not get the full benefit as you doing classes.
December 7, 2018
Bradley M.
Social Media & Communications Advisor
Sports, 51-200 employees
November 27, 2018

“Everything you need for a coaching organisation”

ProsIt offered me what I needed when I transferred over from.bookwhen. I was needing a CRM AND membership options which TeamUp handles AND a whole host of other useful feature.
ConsThe things I've disliked I have feedback and they have implemented changes in a prompt manner. Great work from support and devs!
November 27, 2018
Emma R.
Administrative Assistant / Staff Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
December 4, 2018

“A great tool if you invest the time”

OverallWe have used teamup for both staff scheduling and distributing calendar information to our customer base. It has been widely effective for both!
ProsAccessibility -- working in the desktop, then viewing in the Android / iPhone apps is very easy. The ability to set very clear parameters of what people can see and do with their schedules is incredibly useful.
ConsThe print function leaves something to be desired. If you aren't very careful with the view you are using and the amount of data you want to see, you will not get a clear print-out.
December 4, 2018
Michelle L.
Accounting
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees
August 15, 2018

“Finally a Calendar we can all see and use”

OverallThis has been a great find to our company
ProsEveryone in the company can see the events, meetings and schedule of the entire company
Conssome employees had some difficulty understanding the software
August 15, 2018
Karen C.
May 13, 2016

“Great & adaptable product - best customer service I've had in ages!!”

OverallI'd been recommended to try TeamUp by many pals in the Pole industry but delayed doing so for fear of the set up process and actually getting students to understand things too! But ... Pros It's relatively easy to set up - made easier by the amazing customer support available! It is not too difficult for most students to understand - there are always some, but aren't there with anything! I like the visuals - it's easy to navigate and makes sense to me - even after a few short weeks! One week into actually going Live - most students are on board and I've been able to work my way through & round everything that I need to - so far! Cons Some terminology - I've had to change things as I went along - but that was possible so that;s a Pro! I've had to adapt some of my working practices to suit the system rathe than the other way round - but that's not all bad either! All in all - I'm a very happy customer - thank you!
May 13, 2016
Elle R.
Manager of Ticketing
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
December 12, 2018

“Wonderful!”

ProsIt is easy to use, has multi-calendar function.
ConsIt does not update automatically like Google calendar, but overall not a huge issue.
December 12, 2018
Jamaal D.
Certified Personal Trainer
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1000 employees
August 16, 2019

“Excellent Product!”

OverallI am able to stay much more connected and involved with my clients.
ProsTeamUp is an excellent software! I began using it to book my clients but it has evolved into much more! My favorite feature is the email system which has always been a struggle for me to keep track of to touch base with potential, former, and current clients. The marketing tools are endless and has been a life saver for me!
ConsThere is nothing I've come across that I dislike about TeamUp since using it!
August 16, 2019
Sarah M.
May 6, 2019

“Easy to use, great customer service”

ProsIt's incredibly user friendly. I loved the set up guide and made the process of getting off on a great start so easy. The customer service is fantastic - any question I have, they respond quickly and are always happy to help. Every feature is well thought out and I really enjoy using it.
ConsI honestly can not think of any cons....
May 6, 2019
Brian L.
Marketing Coordinator USA
Sporting Goods, 1001-5000 employees
January 9, 2019

“Great for Small Business”

OverallTeamup helps our small business stay on the same page, it gives me great visibility into my colleagues travel and events.
Pros- Allows our company to have one central calendar - Easy to access website via laptop or mobile. - Easy to create and add events.
Cons- No login you need to have a unique link
January 9, 2019
Emma H.
May 2, 2019

“Great booking system, easy to use for customers, easy to set up for business owners”

OverallGreat system and great customer support
ProsHow easy it was to set up and how straight forward everything is.
ConsI haven't found any real issues yet. I really like the it
May 2, 2019