PromoRepublic Ratings

Overall

About PromoRepublic

PromoRepublic is the only social media marketing platform with 100,000+ post ideas for small businesses, marketers, agencies, franchise and multi-locational brands. Save time managing social media with the tools for content creation, scheduling, monitoring, collaboration and reporting. Coordinate your marketing efforts across all locations with PromoRepublic for Franchise and Multi-locational brands. PromoRepublic is used by more than 15,000+ businesses, marketers and agencies worldwide. Learn more about PromoRepublic

February 11, 2019

“You can't beat a service that actually listens to its customers and wants to improve.”

ProsI tried a bunch of social marketing solutions while searching for one that fit me and my companies. PromoRepublic is the one I eventually chose. Not only does it offer the social media sites I needed, it has a catalog of thousands of suggested social media content posts, curated for your business. This helps you schedule relevant posts even when you don't have great ideas at that minute. The photo editor right in the system is great. We no longer have to search stock photos to choose what we need, go to a separate photo editing service to edit the photo, then go to our social media manager to post it. Now, we can do it all in one system, which is such a time saver. The EverGreen content manager allows us to repurpose posts that had high engagements and are still viable, and the analytics are great. Not only that, but I love that we can add multiple brands to our dashboard. Such a time saver! I locked in a lifetime pricing via an App sale site, but even their regular pricing isn't bad at all for all the features you get. Support is super reactive too, they listen to all suggestions, and most suggestions users have posted are either already done, or already added to the roadmap for 2019-2020. You can't beat a service that actually listens to its customers and wants to improve.
ConsI would like to see more niche content for the curation sections. The content categories they have right now are rather broad and could use narrowed down a bit. As an author, I chose Media, but most of the content is still iffy as to whether it applies to me or not, and most aren't things I'd post on my author accounts, but more for my publisher account. Still, I love that they have options for Pinterest, articles, quotes, etc. It gives a great catalog of content to use if it fits your niche, and spurs new ideas as well, even when it doesn't quite fit. Overall, I'm very pleased with my purchase and how it has revolutionized my social media management.
February 11, 2019
Paul C.
Managing Director
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
August 23, 2019

“Social Posting Made Simple”

OverallPromoRepublic allows us to keep our brand in front of our audience. We can update our audience with relevant topics and ideas of interest and generate traffic to our website. A recent Pin went viral and increased our traffic by 300%. PromoRebublic provides us with analytics on this as well as a simple mechanism to repeat this process. We primarily use Pinterest and Facebook as out social marketing platforms and this is done all in the one place with PromoRebublic.
ProsPromoRepublic provides a one stop place for all your Social Media publishing needs. Simple to connect all types of Social accounts and schedule posting at dates and times to suit your audience. Select from a fully functioning editor to create your own posts from scratch, or use their huge base of templates. Trending and seasonal post ideas such are also provided for a wide range of markets and platforms. Detailed analytics is provided on all your posts. The pricing is scalable and much better than the competitors.
ConsThe calendar showing your scheduled posts is seperate for each platform and in the case of Pinterest for each of your boards. A consolidated calendar showing all scheduled posts across platforms and Pinterest boards would be nice to have.
August 23, 2019
BJ J.
Editor
Media Production, 11-50 employees
August 26, 2019

“PromoRepublic makes social media simple”

OverallThe customer service is outstanding at PromoRepublic. When we first began using the program, our team had lots of questions, but PromoRepublic took the time to answer each one fully and politely. I still ask one question every week, but the software is now so simple for me, that my questions are usually about certain graphics.
ProsAs a media company, we want to present our content in the best way possible and then distribute to social media. Our company did a great job engaging our members on Facebook, but Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest were more difficult for us until we found PromoRepublic. PromoRepublic has ideas for social media posts every day with pre-made graphics that you can use as-is or edit to include your logo or change photos/text. Our time is valuable and PromoRepublic helped us get more of it back, and we even use it for Facebook now as well, but it is especially useful for the more difficult Pinterest and Instagram posting routines.
ConsI would like to have direct publishing with Instagram, but PromoRepublic makes it easy by simply allowing you to authorize posts in a very easy to use app.
February 15, 2019

“Incredibly Helpful”

OverallI LOVE this platform. I have told probably a half dozen other businesses about it.
ProsThere are so many things I like about this software. 1) The design/edit function is so easy to use. It makes creating branded images sooooo easy. 2) The calendar lets you have complete visibility into what and when you are publishing. 3) They make suggestions for the best times to post on each channel based on algorithms and experience. SO GREAT. 4) They have tons of pre-made content posts available and ready to go, so you always have ideas to choose from.
ConsYou can't save your brand colors, so you have to constantly copy and paste in hex colors into the post editor. Instagram posting is a pain--which is probably not their fault, as you can schedule it in Promo, but then you have to actually push publish from your phone. The other thing I wish it had was a way to see which of their pre-made posts you have already used. After you use the platform for several years, I've been using it 2.5 years, you forget what you have used.
February 15, 2019
Ricardo S.
February 26, 2019

“The Best Social Media Tool On The Market”

OverallGreat. I've used other tools in the past and this is by far my favorite. I hardly have to use photoshop or other design tools when creating posts. The built in photo editor is amazing. I'm into graphic design so I love the amount of features this tool has. Even my employees that don't have a design background find the tool easy to use and make their posts look like an expert designer created it. There is so much built into this app that it's worth getting. Outside of using the tool, I also must say that their Customer Service is amazing. Anytime I have any questions about using their tool or adding a new team member, they are always happy to help. They have a friendly staff and they have a very quick response time. Shout out to CSR for always taking the time to help me!
ProsThe ease of use. This app is has a number of great features that make it easy to create and schedule posts across all social platforms.
ConsIt's hard to say. I don't think there is anything that I like least about it. It would be cool if they can find a way to add Video templates to their tool. As video posts become increasingly popular there are some apps on the market that allow you to customize stock videos with text and graphics. It would be neat if Promo Republic can integrate something like this into their tool.
February 26, 2019
Eliza W.
Partnership Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
July 10, 2019

“Simply the best all-in-one social media marketing platform”

OverallAs I said, using one tool instead of few different tools is a pure pleasure - we save time, and definitely save money. Plus the library of content ideas and templates is so unique - no other social media tool has anything similar.
ProsWe found all we need - from content creationg and tons of post ideas and templates, to automatic scheduling to 5 main social channels (Fb, Tw, Inst, Li, Pin). Using one tool to manage all our social media campaigns is a pure pleasure.
ConsNo video content and templates. You can upload your own videos, and gifs, but they don't have pre-designed video templates. Let's see if they add some.
July 10, 2019
Sara F.
CFO and Marketing Manager

“Product Review”

OverallNo complaints it has been well worth the investment and the customer service has been awesome!
ProsI love the templates, ease of use, and the recommendations on when to post what type of content. Also having all accounts under one software is a huge time saver!
ConsInstagrams discount a lot and I do not know until they don't post.
Chris T.
September 3, 2019

“Fantastic social scheduler that is just short of greatness”

OverallOverall PromoRepublic is a great piece of software that is just shy or true greatness.
ProsPromoRepublic is super simple to use and even links with Google My Business which not many others I know of do. It also provides direct Instagram posting, one of the reasons we left Hootsuite! Also the approval system is great... for the most part (see below).
ConsThe only reason I have not given this 5 stars for functionality as it is missing two key components which should have been standard... 1. Apart form Twitter, most other channels will not pick up businesses you tag in posts meaning you have to manually edit these posts once online. 2. When setting a post for approval no one is notified. It would be handy that anyone assigned to that workspace would be notified or could br tagged in to be notified. Makes the whole approval and notification system null and void.
Kathy M.
LPC
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
August 26, 2019

“Great social media management software”

OverallVery good.
ProsI love that I can schedule my social media presence however far in advance I'd like. I often do one month at a time.
ConsI wish it was less expensive for a solopreneur like myself.
Audrey S.
Creative Business Strategist
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
February 19, 2019

“The most complete social media software on the market”

OverallI can plan a whole month of updates on all my social media profiles within a 1/2 day of work, so I love that PromoRepublic helps me be very efficient with the time I spend on social media. That's why I keep using it since 2016, and why I recommend it to my clients too.
Pros- Many social media platforms are included, which allows to post simultaneously on Facebook (pages + groups), Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest. - You can create your images within the software, as it includes a picture creation tool that looks very similar to Canva; and allows you to resize your pictures too. - You have updates that are pre-created for you, should you wish to use them, which saves you time thinking about what to post and when. - You have calendar features that help you strategise relevant seasonal content to share with your audience. - You can re-post some of the updates you created in the past. - You can upload photos, gif, videos.
Cons- The pricing might be a bit stiff when you're starting out, but when you consider how much time you're saving through using the tool, it's well worth it.
February 19, 2019
Laura B.
author
Writing and Editing, Self-employed

“Simply the Best!”

OverallIncreased engagement on social media channels. Fantastic customer support. Competitively priced. Great for a solo business. Using PromoRepublic has been a game-changer for me as an independent author. Frees up valuable time for writing.
Prosease of scheduling to different social media sites extensive graphic files graphic editor suggested content/graphics upload graphics auto-scheduling branding easy to use
ConsWish we could post directly to Instagram. (I know that this is an Instagram issue)...but, it's difficult to remember to go on iPhone app to approve on a timely basis (Wish List Item!) Otherwise, PromoRepublic is THE BEST!
Tamica S.
Leadership Development Coach
Human Resources, Self-employed
October 10, 2019

“A Total Lifesaver”

OverallPromoRepublic allows me to schedule my social media posts for months out. If I spend 2 hours on a Sunday afternoon I can get most of my posts for Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, and Instagram done for the entire month. This is the biggest timesaver I have ever come across.
ProsThis product saves me more time than anything else that I use. I would not be able to handle any of my social media accounts if it weren't for PromoRepublic. It's easy to use, the ideas for posts are awesome and I love how easy it is to schedule posts across multiple social media platforms.
ConsI would love to be able to see more data about how my posts are doing without paying an arm and a leg. Also, I would pay for more ideas but right now the cost is a bit outrageous. Having better articles might help too.
October 10, 2019
Tiffany C.
August 27, 2019

“Best content Tool but glitchy”

OverallPromoRepublic is a huge time saver for our small agency. We cant live without it.
ProsI love the library of premade content ideas based on industry, being able to see each channels scheduled content in calendar format, ease of use of the editor, and ability to connect channels beyond just FB, IG and Twitter. This tool is an amazing time saver!
ConsThe software can be glitchy when it comes to connecting social channels. Support is obviously not US based and they are not available during the a large portion of the day which is an issue waiting for a response..
Online Media, Self-employed
May 16, 2019

“One of my Favorite Tools to Use”

ProsI've used a bunch of different products in the past to help me schedule posts on Social Media and so far Promo Republic is my go to tool. The scheduling works well, and I like how the calendar layout is set out for each account, the ability to write notes and plan posts ahead of time is good for me as well. It also has the built in editor and post ideas to help you create interesting posts for whatever you want. While you can't post directly to Instagram, you can however schedule posts and have them appear in the Promo Republic app on your phone, with a couple of clicks your post with all of your text is published, this is the feature I use the most.
ConsA con for me is that the ideas for posts and seasonal post ideas are all set for the Northern Hemisphere, not ideal for me in the Southern Hemisphere. It would be good if it could change and be more relevant to where someone is located. After scheduling a post, you then have to click and go back to the calendar view, I really want for it to have the option of creating another post straight away.
May 16, 2019
January 13, 2019

“A Really Great Product for Scheduling and Creating Social Media Posts”

OverallBesides the poor experience with customer support, I have really enjoyed using PromoRepublic. It makes managing social media accounts a lot easier and saves me time. The graphics creator is especially valuable, it allows me to quickly make great posts easily.
ProsI have been very impressed with the versatility of the product. I can create graphics directly in the PromoRepublic app and then schedule them, this saves me time over having to use multiple programs. I also love the scheduling calendar, it's easy to view all of your posts you have scheduled and even gives recommendations of the best time and topic to post about.
ConsTheir customer service has been a nightmare to work with. I had a question I needed resolved and it took over 3 weeks, multiple people, and days and days of ignored chat to get the correct response. It was extremely frustrating and cost me a lot of time and energy on a situation that was not very difficult.
January 13, 2019
Ye J.
Growth Lead
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
January 16, 2019

“Social Media Marketing Becomes Fun”

OverallLooking forward to their AI content generation posts.
ProsHard to admit but Promorepublic is one of the better social management tools that helps us organize our content strategy into a nice detailed calendar. Often while working with many clients, we sometime find ourselves "brain-freeze" and looking for inspiration on what to write and how to composite those posts. Solved. PR helps to dig into relevant interesting social posts and have those ready-made templates where we can add in our branding/ flavors by swapping out the copytext and images. Must have if you're doing multiple clients' social media related stuff.
ConsStill craving for Google My Business social channel to be integrated within. Facebook multiple images is supported but there's no option to add them into a new facebook album (critically game-changing).
January 16, 2019
August 26, 2019

“Perfect for Social Media”

ProsIt's an everything product making social media into a fun job rather than a task.
ConsAny issues I've had were cleared up quickly with their support. They have a Trello board so you can see what's being done in future development.
Karina M.
Social Media Coordinator
Environmental Services, 51-200 employees
August 26, 2019

“Effective Social Media Management Platform”

ProsI really like the way it facilitates social media content creation. The calendar helps a lot to remember important days/holidays that make it easier for one to generate specialized content. The dashboard is easy to handle and keeps everything well organized. The webinars can be helpful too!
ConsThere's a lack of stock content... (at least for my industry). Most of the pictures we find on free stock photo sites are the ones that appear on the platform. It would be nice to have a better quality of stock images.
Becca B.
Photography, Self-employed

“Easy to use”

OverallBeing able to schedule on multiple platforms in one place is nice. But honestly I'd hoped for more of the capabilities listed above.
ProsVery user friendly. I also like that I can manage several accounts all in one place. Ability to have posts approved and clients can leave comments/notes.
ConsUnable to save brand elements such as fonts, logos, colors, etc. Can't save a library of photos for each client. Can't save a list of hashtags No Instagram or Facebook tagging capabilities. Can't drag and drop to reschedule posts
August 1, 2019

“Full Service Social Media App”

OverallPromoRepublic is a powerful social media tool. There is an editor that allows you to create social media posts easily and quickly. There are even premade posts that you can easily customize. There are templates for common social media post sizes that you can easily choose. You can post these images directly to your content calendar and PromoRepublic even suggests the best types of posts for certain days and times. You can either just post your image or you can flag it for review. This allows multiple people to easily approve posts.
ProsYou can create and post content all in one place. PromoRepublic has a great editor as well as a powerful content calendar
ConsPromoRepublic doesn't have the option to reply to comments through the app.
August 1, 2019
Sunil N.
Partner
April 24, 2018

“It's a win for us to have PR as an Indian agency managing clients in the US”

OverallWe're able to manage our clients in the US without any hassle.
ProsIt gives us to schedule posts for a number of clients and different platforms for them. Also, it has a design tool inbuilt which helps to design creatives there itself. Their templates base is awesome and everygrowing. Plus there are latest templates according to the event happening in the world. Their calender is awesome. Helps you plan your event related posts quickly and without leaving the tool.
ConsTheir stats are messed up. Although we use a different tool for stats, but would love if they improved the page + posts statistics. So it would be easier for us to create reports as well. Also, their calendar is very much focused to the US only. If it were for other countries, it would have been the best tool for us.
April 24, 2018
July 24, 2019

“Overall decent for the price”

ProsThe customer service is fast with responses and helping see problems fixed.
ConsThere seems to be too many issues that go wrong in the beginning with connecting all the social media channels, I had to change my password several times and log in and out a lot, and a few post would go unscheduled.
July 24, 2019
Ol L.
June 8, 2017

“Using this product has made scheduling posts into the future a lot easier.”

ProsThe team. They are quick to respond to questions. They also through the use of weekly webinars, their YouTube Channel and the FAQ section on their site keep you updated on new features added to PromoRepublic. A good feature is the ability to select copyright free images from within the app that can be used in a social media campaign. This is on top of the ready made templates they have for variuous industries, which gives the creative side of the brain a break from coming up with fresh content for social media.
ConsAll the things I like least about the software are things that are on PromoRepublics roadmap add to the app, such as Pinterest, resizing images. One thing not available at the moment is being able to post a video using the app.
June 8, 2017
Hugo O.
March 1, 2019

“Time Saving”

OverallOverall, the software is good, having so many templates saves you time and if you use autopilot mode, you save more. Also, the content editor and free stock pictures available are good enough for most agencies doing SMM for brand awareness.
ProsI really love that the app has plenty of templates to use and easy to use content editor. The autopilot mode is great, super time-saving - it gives you the times you need to post, and what kind of post you should use. Also, the upcoming events calendar shows almost any event happening worldwide. You find crazy things like "National peanut butter lover's day" (today March 1st), National pig day, National day of action, etc. Things you're usually not aware of.
ConsI believe the options to recycle content should be more granular. You should be able to label, tag or categorize each post type and then decide how you will recycle that content. I.E. - If you're publishing website posts, they should go into a category of "website posts" and then you could recycle that content each month, on Mondays. This behavior I suggested is based in Recurpost.
March 1, 2019
Steve W.
Online Communications Officer
Hospital & Health Care, Unspecified
June 30, 2018

“Excellent, experience driven UI for social media planning and assessment with great flow”

ProsPromoRepublic offers a tab view of all the things you want in your social media platform. The ability to smart schedule and choose the times the posts go out every day is priceless for your time and that you can post an update to all your platforms at the time you've set for them to go out in one click. The support is really quick too.
ConsThe analytics could be better and users are still waiting on the ability to post videos which was suggested some time ago (as of June 2018 but animated GIFs are possible) but that's about it.
June 30, 2018
Melvin M.
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed

“PromoRepublic Review”

OverallI manage social media marketing for several clients and using PromoRepublic has allowed me to automate that process efficiently. I am very pleased with the amount of content available to use and customize for my clients. The customer support is very attentive and the response time is quick.
ProsI like the amount of content at my disposal to use. The software is constantly being updated with features that make it easier to use.
ConsI don't like that I am not able to post directly with Instagram.
Sarah H.
Writer
Writing and Editing, Self-employed
August 26, 2019

“Helps me spend time doing what I do best”

OverallIt's made my life so much easier and I really enjoy it. I'm a fan
ProsA social media presence is a requirement for any writer in today's market, but it can take an enormous amount of valuable writing time away from me. I use this software to schedule my social media posts in advance and that frees me up to do the thing I do best, which is write my books.
ConsI would like it if the interface with Instagram could be sorted so that I don't always have to approve posts through them. Also I would like to see more variety in the template posts and ideas. When you use it daily, you can struggle to find something new and exciting.
Gururaj M.
Managing Partner
April 20, 2019

“Must have Tool for Social Media Marketers”

OverallThanks to PromoRepublic for this wonderful tool which saved me 100s of hours & huge money as well since it comes with creative design tool + scheduling tool
Pros1. Very easy to use even for non-tech users 2. Huge collection of readymade social media creatives that helps you save 100s of hours. 3. Inbuilt image edit option that helps you to edit the readymade designs, giving you still more flexibility 4. Option to arrange social media platforms by project wise 5. Easy to access statistics to help you with real data on your previous posts 6. Value for money
ConsFrankly, I didn't find any cons in this software.
April 20, 2019
Krzysztof L.
Marketing Director
Retail, 11-50 employees
March 27, 2019

“Satisfying but not perfect”

OverallI would go for it again, however it needs some work.
ProsI like the calendar that shows me all events I might be interested in. And also editor is nice, very easy and useful.
ConsThere are several things that should be fixed. For example there is problem with special (local) characters. I have reported this issue a long time ago. PromoRepublic uses older google font Lato. When you update CSS definitions it looks correct. So i have made some local fixes - Firefox lets you add your personal CSS file for a specific website. And this way I fixed it. Only several lines of code. But when I launch PromoRepublic in different browser like Chrome it looks ugly. I can't understand why they did not fix this as it is QUICK and EASY fix. Another flaw is Instagram integration. Right now I have to use different tool for Instagram as PromoRepublic is not seamless. You have to use mobile app (PromoRepublic) that connects to another mobile app (Instagram) so the post i published by mobile device. Very inconvenient. I would also like to see a post preview the way it will look as published. I know this might be difficult when post is published into several platforms at once. But when you publish to one platform at once? It's not very common to post to several platforms at once as standards differ. So I use "post again" feature and then select different platform.
March 27, 2019
Brittney E.
Operations Manager & Marketing Director
Fine Art, 11-50 employees

“Promo Review”

OverallLove having a platform to use to see what works, what doesn't work, and is easy to implement into our systems.
ProsEase of use, ease of learning program, ease of understanding, amount of templates available
ConsCustomer Support has never yielded a good experience for me. I've been made to feel incompetent and not given solutions but instead excuses on multiple occasions.
Kelly K.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
August 28, 2019

“Great Service; Easy to Use”

OverallI have been able to consistently post to my Facebook feed no matter where I am and what else is going on. Some of my friends have said "I don't know how you do it! I know you're busy!" It's because I can schedule well in advance and then forget about it til it's time to do more scheduling.
ProsI love that I can take the many images and posts and easily brand them and customize them as my own. I love the thought-starter ideas as well as the suggestions for the types of post to keep my feed fresh. I love that I can schedule well in advance and the service is reliable.
ConsI feel like the same suggestions by type of post always come up first. I'd love for the algorithm to mix it up a bit. It would mean less scrolling for me.
August 28, 2019
Maryna N.
SMM Specialist
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
May 3, 2019

“A must-have tool for agency business”

OverallPromorepublic saves a lot of time and money for our agency, and it allowed us to scale our business. All in all, it's a great social media marketing and management tool for any business.
ProsPromorepublic has everything an agency need to run social media marketing for clients - content and post ideas, scheduling tool, reporting, and what's most important - collaboration tools. We can work closely with our clients now, and also with the team. It saves so much time!
ConsI wish they had more support representatives to answer in less than 10 minutes, sometimes we need an advice asap. Not a big problem though.
May 3, 2019
Phillip C.
Marketing
March 6, 2019

“Almost Anyone Can be a Social Media Expert”

OverallVery simple to use
ProsNot quite exactly but promorepublic has loads of hints to guide through its users to have a goal-getting social campaign. From Post Ideas to pre-designed post templates, all we need to do is to change the images and re-write the headlines. The social calendar is impressive as it gives a clear overview of what has been posted across our different social channels.
ConsThe only thing we would love to have is google my business integration. This is an important feature as we can expect its growth anytime soon after Google+ got permanently removed.
March 6, 2019
Leonard C.
Independent Consultant
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
November 20, 2018

“Pretty, creative, reliable”

ProsSuggested content and the ability to create "social media images" is very handy for a consumer-focused business. However, you won't be able to do a "branded look" when using the templates suggested/provided by the platform. Delivers scheduled content to social media platforms reliably, which is not always the case with other platforms. Can schedule to the minute, as I've done for some campaigns, and it reliably keeps everything sent out in proper sequence and out promptly.
ConsCalendar-based interface seems very suited for "fresh" consumer-oriented content, but does not seem to suit a more B2B intent where you may recycle "evergreen" content intermixed with new, timely content. The unbranded nature of images based on suggested templates may render that feature irrelevant for some use cases.
November 20, 2018
Kelly M.
Public Affairs Officer
Government Administration, 11-50 employees

“PromoRepublic Review”

OverallMy experience with PromoRepublic was very positive. I believe the software was very beneficial for my social media planning purposes and a good value for the yearly fee.
ProsI found the product very easy to use. I like the way it displayed my planned social media posts and the options that it provided to design graphics for the posts. The product offered a variety of excellent templates and ideas.
ConsThe only thing that I did not like was that it did not offer the capability to download past posts and that it only kept past posts for a certain period of time.
Spoorthy A.
Deigner
June 5, 2019

“Social media scheduling made easy”

OverallGreat tool to post content to all your social media accounts without wasting your time.
ProsNever loss out to your competitors in the social media battle, promorepublic helps you schedule posts for you helps you suggest type of content to be posted. Get content suggestions for your social media accounts. They also a designer so you can edit or design your poster, with thousands of free stock images. Post to Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest at once
ConsThey have everything but missing out video scheduling hope they add it soon.
June 5, 2019
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
November 2, 2018

“LOVE THIS APP!!!”

ProsPromorepublic makes it SO easy to schedule and design your social media content. We spend an hour or so on Sunday nights and plan out a whole week of posts. It makes us look like rockstars!
ConsThe only downside is that you can't do video. It is so popular and growing that it would be nice to have that option. Also, maybe the ability to see posts you have used previously in certain categories.
November 2, 2018
Management Consulting, 201-500 employees
July 26, 2018

“Great timesaver!”

OverallProductivity and time savings.
ProsWhat I like most about PromoRepublic is that it allows me to schedule the posting of my social media posts in an automated manner. My audience hangs out on Linkedin, facebook, and twitter, so it fulfills my needs. The tool comes with an integrated optimal timing tool that figures out the right time to schedule posts. PromoRepublic also offers post suggestions on how to repurpose the headline for different social networks. It also allows light image editing kind of like a photoshop lite, although I don't use it that much.
ConsI don't really have many cons to state as PromoRepublic is a tool that I use only occasionally. A few nice things to have would be a broader selection of post ideas (I find that their suggestions are often formulaic and have a repetitive tone) and some more advanced reporting ability.
July 26, 2018
Gabriela R.
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 employees
October 13, 2017

“PromoRepublic is the best app!”

OverallThe built-in editor it's amazing and also because the templates, if there's something coming up in the events calendar they will give you a proposal of one of their templates that you can modify to your taste and post on the day of the specific event.
ProsWith PromoRepublic is faster and easier to make a post everyday of the week because of it's built-in Editor. It's really easy to use, the layout is very friendly. The calendar is great because you can see everything that you have scheduled for the week (or month) in one place with the advantage of having events for you to choose from or get an idea on what to post.
ConsThey don't have Pinterest nor Google+ available at the moment. There is a template download limit, this limit is only if you use the full template and download it. You can use their stock images as many times as you would like. You can keep track of how many templates you've downloaded in your profile settings.
October 13, 2017
Serena L.
Designer
March 24, 2019

“Clever Social Scheduling Calendar For Your Brand”

OverallDoes the job fine for non-creatives.
ProsThe user experience is great with not-cluttered, organized user-interface which makes finding 'stuff' easy (social channels on the left). One particular feature i like is the posts ideas generation - which gives intelligent suggestions and beautiful design templates - based on public events, niche-related. Ideal for non-creatives eg. office admins/ VA in-charge of social posts.
ConsNo ability to upload multiple photos into named photo albums in Facebook.
March 24, 2019
Krishna R.
CMO
Computer Hardware, 1-10 employees
December 20, 2018

“Alternative for Buffer”

OverallThis made my social profiles more interactive with all those scheduled posts, my social accounts interaction has increased alot after I started using promorepublic
ProsThis is a best alternative for buffer and you also get proper design editor to make your social media graphics on the go. PromoRepublic suggests you what type of content should be posted at what time, this is hands down the best feature ever in it.
ConsI wish they have not counted pinterest boards as a single account, which eats up my accounts for every board.
December 20, 2018
January 10, 2018

“A great all in one solution for making content posts for all your social media.”

OverallYou can schedule and create your posts for all your social media platforms all in one place, it works really well and for me a small time content creator, it makes sense from a money viewpoint as it can do so much across all the accounts I manage. I use it every day and am excited to see what else they add in the future.
ProsYou can schedule posts easily for multiple accounts, it gives you a calendar view of each account and what posts have been scheduled or published. It can also show you a huge list of post ideas for upcoming holidays or events. There are templates of great looking posts that are editable, or you can create your own from scratch.
ConsI think the flow between sections could be better, also I don't like that I have to go to the calendar after every scheduled post I schedule. I let the support team know this, and they are looking into it for a potential future update.
January 10, 2018
Alex L.
September 23, 2019

“Great product when it works, but very inconsistent with a lot of issues”

OverallFacebook posts work perfectly Our account manager tries her absolute best, and is bombarded with numerous complaints. Unfortunately there is no way for anyone to help other than the developers, and at that point it's almost laughable because nothing has been working. Every time they say they made an update, three more things break. It's a good idea, but the software isn't ready. They're selling products that aren't 100% working consistently. The monthly payment for using the service is pricey, for the actual value we get. We might as well post manually every single day, because we're watching the accounts so closely to see if there are any errors, and then having to correct those errors.
ProsI like the fact we can create graphics on the fly, inside the editor. We handle numerous client accounts, and our entire team works on the platform daily.
ConsThere are massive amount of problems with this software. The site is very buggy. We have had more problems than what the product is worth at this point. The software will not post consistently to Instagram using the IG Direct feature. Access to accounts constantly need to be reconnected. The app that they use to connect accounts doesn't work very well, and errors out. The Instagram posts have been duplicated. There is no feature to notify anyone if a post didn't go through, other than manually going back into each account and looking to make sure each post went through. Our agency is located in the USA, and Customer Service is located in Ukraine, or there about. Trying to get support is extremely difficult, and the response time is slow.
September 23, 2019
Timothy B.
Publishing, Self-employed
September 3, 2019

“Great App, Great Customer Serivce”

OverallI have already seen an increase in traffic to my site. I am looking forward to seeing my numbers at the end of September.
ProsThe app is great. I have been using it in a limited capacity for the last 2 months and now I am really getting into all of the features and it is working great for me. I didn't think I was going to use the supplied art gallery, but I have been enjoying it of late. Kate helped me out a lot in the beginning and really sold me on the service.
ConsNothing. Each time I think there is a feature I need, I find it in the software. So far it has exceeded expectations. Even the need to use my phone to post to Instagram is working out well for me to be honest. Some might not like this feature, but it works great for me. Batch upload of posts, say in CSV format, would be nice.
Tyson T.
Teacher
Education Management, 1-10 employees

“GREAT Value!”

OverallWill absolutely be renewing for another year! Strongly recommend for anyone who is trying to build a business or non-profit presence online. ESPECIALLY if you're busy!
ProsSo easy to use. The more you use it the easier it is. I started using it for scheduling posts, but the built in features, post ideas, themes and the ability to customize your posts were a game changer for us. PromoRepublic is literally doing what it took us 3 apps to do before
ConsI can't find any.
McKay C.
Pastor
Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees
August 26, 2019

“PromoRepublic is a Top Notch Social Media Resource”

ProsIt allows you to send to more accounts than other brands.
ConsI wish I could link two Facebook pages and the one I want doesn't show up. I'd like to be able to create different headlines for "repeated" posts.
Kellie G.
Nanny Industry Consultant,Social Media Manager,Blogger,Writer,Mentor
July 24, 2018

“Game Changer for Social Media Graphics and Content ”

ProsJust one thing? PR has become my go-to for high quality graphics, catchy graphics and out of the box content. The ability to schedule right from the site, or from my Hootsuite account is a major plus.
ConsOnly negative is that there isn't much content for my niche - babies and children, families. Early childhood education. Most content pieces are related to home, travel or fashion and a bit outdated. Once they start adding new content, especially articles, this will change to a pro.
July 24, 2018
Ari Eko P.
CTO/CO-Founder
July 10, 2018

“Great social media tools for scheduling and ideas”

Overallgreat social media tools to get ideas and scheduling
Prosmy staff use promorepublic daily have free webinar weekly ideas template is helpfull easy to use and to schedule
Consbut it have some cons from me: instagram direct posting isnt available yet design is need updated regularly
July 10, 2018
June 8, 2018

“Priceless tool to keep our social media feeds updated with fresh content”

OverallFresh content, inspiring graphics, a content calendar, and easy sharing to the social networks.
ProsThe content curation and post ideas already pre-designed, all we have to do is make small changes and add our logo to share with our community. It's also really cool to have a content calendar pre-filled with interesting events we can piggy back off and quickly share updates to facebook, twitter and pinterest with.
ConsWe would love to see more infographics / info images in the health, and nutrition space. Also some partnership with content studio or buzzsumo would be great to get fast access to the most popular content in our industry.
June 8, 2018
Luis P.
English teacher
Education Management, Self-employed
December 21, 2018

“The best scheduling app out there”

OverallFor me, the best scheduling app out there. And I've tried quite a few. I'm definitely going to stick with this one for the long run. I love it!
ProsI recently purchased PromoRepublic and it's been one of the greatest apps I've ever tried. The best thing about PromoRepublic is that it actually makes it engaging to create and schedule content for your audience. Its template library makes it very easy to find visually-appealing content which you can easily edit within its internal image editor, without the need to using an external app.
ConsThe only negative thing I can think of is that its template library is geared towards very generic industries (education, travelling, marketing, etc.) so it doesn't cover my needs as an English language school. But still... it's worth it!
December 21, 2018