Pet Manager Ratings

Overall
4.8/5
4.9/5

About Pet Manager

Next Generation Kennel, Cattery and Daycare Software. Packed with features and around 41% cheaper than competing products. Pet Manager is the software you deserve at the price you can afford. Customer and Pet Records - Full CRM, pet info including vaccinations, medical and dietary notes, Automatic Emails & SMS, Online Bookings on your website, Cost calculator that matches your requirements, Integrations to Accounting Packages (Xero), Mailchimp (Newsletters) & Stripe (Online Payments). Learn more about Pet Manager

Jane C.

“Pet Manager Review”

OverallThe overall experience with Pet Manager has been nothing but positive. The software does everything I need it to do to run our Cattery business. There are all the features you would expect from a kennel booking system plus much more with new features being added regularly. It is easy to use and staff pick it up quickly with minimal training. Software updates are transparent and there is very little downtime if at all.
ProsI use Pet Manager to manage the bookings and invoicing at our Cattery. The booking management software is very easy to use and Pet Manager provides a lot of additional features that allows you to tailor other important functions like costing, invoicing and communicating with customers. I particularly like the invoicing feature which calculates the cost of a booking as you are recording it even when the booking is split across various types of Cattery accommodation. This means I can email the customer their invoice or quote from within Pet Manager while they are still on the phone.
ConsI cannot say there is anything I don't like about this software. If there is anything I am unsure about or if I have a question the team at OJ Networks are easy to contact and get back to you virtually straight away.

By Pet Manager on August 26, 2019
Thanks Jane. We are glad you find our software easy to use. Fast email and SMS commmunications is certainly one of our key features!
Iming C.
Owner (Joint)
August 20, 2019

“Great software continue to grow in functionalities”

OverallThis software allows us to efficiently manage the daily running of our cat boarding business. I cannot imagine the potential challenges if we don't use this software. We have worked with the software developer on a number occasions on various new features. I'm happy to say that it has been an enjoyable exercise!
ProsAn Australian product that continue to grow in functionalities. The ease of use and full integration with Xero Accounting is a big bonus. In fact, we have changed the accounting software so we can take the advantage of streamline our processes and workflows. The hosted software allows us to focus in running our business and don't have to worry about future upgrades! Have not encountered any downtime is a bless to our business as we rely so much on the software! Finally, users are able to suggest new features and improvements is a big tick for us (not many software companies would listen). It can be done just a phone call away! Thumbs up!!
ConsNot all businesses are alike. So the ability to customise reports will be fantastic! This will improve our work process and even save paper use at times!

By Pet Manager on August 26, 2019
Thanks for the review. We certainly enjoy working with our customers to add the features they require.
Helen H.
Owner / Manager
Facilities Services, 1-10 employees
August 19, 2019

“Easy Use & Peace of Mind”

OverallEverything is in one software and I don't have to switch between programs.
ProsEasy use to enter and update data about the animal at my finger tips.
ConsThe fact that I have to invoice daycare animals every day. Others it's great.

By Pet Manager on August 26, 2019
Thanks Helen! Glad you are enjoying using our all-in-one software.
Kirsten H.
Veterinary, Self-employed

“Software for Cattery”

OverallSo easy to make bookings at home either on computer or tablet and when I am out I can do it on my phone. The team are always there to help and will do phone calls to go over anything that is needed. They are always looking to make changes for better and involve customers to make suggestions. It has everything I need and I rely on it everyday. It does all my invoicing also and I can customize emails/settings etc
ProsDashboard great to see overall view of cats coming in and out in a day. Also customer service is excellent.
ConsA little hard to get my head around it to start with but only because this type of thing is new to me.

By Pet Manager on August 26, 2019
Thankjs Kirsten. Awesome that you are using Pet Manager on all of your devices so you can be anywhere and take or update a booking!
Yvette & LouEllen D.
Owner/Operator
Hospitality, Self-employed
August 20, 2019

“Miss U Motel Review of Pet Manager Software”

OverallThis system has allowed us to easily manage our client data base and our daily cattery bookings etc. It has made running our small business much easier and much more professional. It is also great for tax time, just click & print and send relevant information to accountant.
ProsEase of use. Fantastic customer support. Can be adapted to suit our needs. Price is reasonable too.
ConsNeeds easily available tutorials for the whole program usage inc the background set ups and accounts management etc.

By Pet Manager on August 26, 2019
Yvette & LouEllen - Thanks for the review. We are actually integrating video tutorials throughout the site from today going forward! It will be available from the Help menu at the top.
Tania B.
Veterinary, 1-10 employees
August 20, 2019

“The best Pet Resort software on the market”

OverallIan and his team have been wonderful and efficient to deal with and they are always keen for feedback
ProsEfficient User Interface Saves my staff hundreds of hours with automation Ability for clients to make a booking at their leisure Seamless integration of data from previous software Integrates with Xero
ConsThe client interaction with the system, which is constantly being upgraded and we look forward to seeing the new updates

By Pet Manager on August 26, 2019
Thank you Tania! Great to be able to provide a system that has made a difference to your business.
Anita K.

“Life Saver”

ProsThe ease of use and the constant upgrades to improve the software for the better Saves heaps of time and value for money. Help centre is always available and effective.
ConsThere are no issues I have identified or at the very least if I have identified anything it has been sorted immediately.
Lynette S.
Retail, 1-10 employees

“Pet Managaer Subscription”

Overallnone at the moment
ProsEasy to use, easy to explain to employees, good format.
ConsNothing, only gets better with updates. When we could not see when animals vaccination were due. Do not like that it sometimes put a cat in a pen when one is already in the pen.

By Pet Manager on August 26, 2019
Hi Lynette, Thanks for your review. Our updates every week provide a lot of additional features for the one low cost.
Kim C.
Veterinary, Self-employed
August 21, 2019

“Pet Manager Review”

OverallI am only a small Cat Motel run from home and it really helps me with being super organised and it enables me to look professional. If I have any issues, the customer support is very quick to respond.
ProsFairly easy to use, customer support is good and they offer flexibility, constantly improving, looks professional to clients
ConsThere is a lot of information all over the place but is becoming more streamlined.
August 21, 2019
Lisa P.
Veterinary, 11-50 employees

“LOVE PET MANAGER”

OverallServie is great , efficient and willing to help and tailor to our needs . They system itself is absolutely fantastic for our pet boarding .
ProsVery user friendly for day to day bookings and great options for reporting .
ConsWe are happy with everything !Any small requests to improve for our business were made quickly.

By Pet Manager on August 26, 2019
Thanks for the kind words Lisa. Fast and friendly Service and support is one of our key aims.
Michelle C.
Owner/Operator
Consumer Services, Self-employed

“Love this software”

OverallBeing able to easily see daily schedules, upcoming bookings, finding clients and their pets in the system, sms messaging when bookings are made. There are so many fantastic features. One I love is that clients are able to add their own information into the system via the link provided by Pet Manager. This saves me alot of time in data entry, and makes the client experience very positive and gives us the professional image we are striving for.
ProsEasy to use and understand and it uploads transactions to my xero accounting software
ConsNothing at this point - with the software

By Pet Manager on August 26, 2019
Hi Michelle. Great to hear that you love our software! A lot of our customers are now integrating to Xero - saving them a lot of time too. No more double entering.
Julie S.
Kennel owner

“Very happy customer ”

OverallVery positive overall, glad I signed up for it, definitely benefits my business.
ProsEasy to use software, whenever I have needed help the response has been fast and efficient. Cut down my time taken to make bookings once initial info is added in.
ConsThere are still some features I would like to see that it doesn't yet have

By Pet Manager on August 26, 2019
Hi Julie, thanks for the review. Glad you are finding some time and money savings by using our software.