Canopy Ratings

Overall

About Canopy

Canopy creates tax software products with one purpose: to make tax life easier. Practice Management increases your workflow efficiency while improving client relationships with a client portal and advanced project management. Tax Resolution saves you hours on every case with auto-populated IRS forms and case outcome assistants. Canopys Transcripts Tool allows you to pull IRS transcripts in as little as two minutes. Take it for a test drive with a free trial (no credit card required). Learn more about Canopy

Mark B.
Business Services Director
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
March 9, 2018

“Outstanding software that keeps getting better and better!”

OverallIt's an excellent client database and portal.
ProsCool features, outstanding customer service, constantly updating to make it better. I love that I can upload files easily to a secure client portal and we don't have to email files anymore. Clients love that they have 24/7 access to their files. We have saved on paper and toner costs. Having all our client information in one place is incredibly valuable. Engagements keep you focused on what you need to do and makes things less likely to fall through the cracks. The integration with gmail makes tracking/finding email conversations easy! Absolutely can't imagine not having this software.
ConsThere are only a few minor issues that I know Canopy will fix as they learn from their customers. I can make suggestions and I know that they will address these requests in future versions of the software: 1. Mobile Access is not perfect. An app would be great. Some screens just don't show up on my iPhone. 2. Tasks take way too long to create. I think it could be easier to create tasks. 3. Inability to print notes 4. Search engine is limited. It would be better to be able to search for partial names. Currently you need to really know the name of the person you are looking for. I have a business client who I can't search for the name of his business or DBA.
March 9, 2018
Elisabeth G.
May 30, 2018

“I have had an outstanding experience with Canopy!”

OverallClient satisfaction, reliable (and hopefully secure!) file-sharing. Potential to have a more efficient tax practice. I feel like i didn't have time to dive in to all feature fully during tax season, but hope to spend some time this Fall tinkering with the software.
ProsHelping me organize the data and correspondence of 200+ tax clients. I got hooked by the fact that it keeps copies of all my email correspondence. But the biggest surprise was all the positive feedback I received from my clients about how easy it was to use, especially the file uploading. I had a previous product that was a complete nightmare. Around 40% of the clients who tried using it were unable to. Working on taxes brings up a lot of anxiety in people so anything I can do to make the experience smoother goes a long way. Having a reliable, user-friendly product to offer my clients feels GREAT!
ConsAnnual subscription fee that will likely increase as the product is continually enhanced. It's also a little hard to organize the accounts of married couples. They file a joint return so in many respects only need one account. But I like to correspond with both spouses and I haven't figured out a way to do that within one account. If I made one spouse's account inactive, it also deactivates their email address so I'm unable to correspond with them.
Antonietta C.
Administrative Assistant
Accounting, 51-200 employees
April 4, 2018

“We all love the program! It has kept us better organized! It's so easy to use! ”

OverallCanopy is easy and secure program to use to communicate with our clients. The uploading, tasks and engagement feature is used on a daily base in our office. I also, like the fact that we upload files in Canopy and make them visible or non-visible to our clients.
ProsIt's safe and secure. Clients are able to upload documents and the documents are saved their portal which as a result, keeps us better organized. The visible and not visible feature for files is a great feature because they are certain documents that the client doesn't need to see but are important for internal use. The task feature keeps us organized and we know exactly the status of each client. We are still learning Canopy capabilities and features.
ConsBe able to move files from one client portal to another. We numerous clients whom keep uploading to the wrong portal because they have access to their individual and entity. I spend a lot of time downloading each file, saving it to me desktop and then dragging it over to the proper client portal. Not being able to delete a task from the client portal. If two people are in the same client portal and someone deletes and uploads a document we noticed that the client portal gets all discombobulated. Being able to print from the engagement feature conversations or files that were either uploaded from the client.
McKinley J.
Managing Member
April 5, 2018

“I have had a good experience using Canopy. The website functionality has been very good.”

ProsI like the ability to produce documents that are ready to deliver to clients or the IRS once I have completed the required forms. Additionally, I like the ability to make changes without having to reproduce documents. The link that can be sent directly to clients for data input has been very helpful. Having tax transcripts that are readily accessible on my desktop is a very important feature.
ConsI think that the software should include a feature that will allow you download transcripts overnight. I think the software would be enhanced if some of the additional features that follow are included in the software: Case Diagnostics, Fee Calculator, Searchable IRS Manual and IRS Contact List. It would be very helpful if other users within the same office could utilize Canopy at some add on rate or multiple user environment. Some of the tax resolution practitioners are part of small office environments. It would be good to have a product that could better fit the needs of the smaller office environments. T
April 5, 2018
John J.
May 24, 2018

“Canopy has simplified the resolution process saving me time. ”

OverallThis product is necessary for me on a daily basis. I benefit from many of it's features.
ProsThe three areas that I use the most are the 433A, OIC and quick access to transcripts. The combination of these three functions allows me to quickly evaluate a clients resolution options. This also creates for me an overview allowing me to better focus on what I need to so that I can more quickly get a handle on the problem and address it with both the IRS and the client.
ConsWhen I first learned about Canopy my understanding was that they were specializing in "tax resolution" and concentrating on that area. It appears that they are now broadening their market. I understand why they would want to do this but often newer businesses start to expand or move away from what they did best and water down or slow developing their original product. I fear that Canopy is doing just that and there original product will suffer.
May 24, 2018
Marcy B.
Law Practice, 1-10 employees
April 27, 2018

“Had the software for a few years it manages our whole practice. ”

Overallpractice managment
ProsDoes many things very well. Love the e-sign option. Love the enhanced search by phone and email, billing has been very helpful, wonderful team, love this is cloud based.
ConsCanopy undertakes a huge responsibility in providing so much for its users. However, there is some room for improvement. The transcripts are not reliable; the email feature doens't always stay connected and isn't reliable,mobile usage is hard for practitioner and client. Many things have been greatly improved upon. I would love to be able to brand my invoices with color and logo. How can we get clien'ts to sign in sometimes they never sign in and that a shame.
Lauren J.
August 7, 2019

“Great Product! Such a Time Saver!”

OverallLove it! I would recommend it to anyone who regularly deals with IRS transcripts! Has saved us so much time!
ProsPulling IRS transcripts using this software is a dream. When you get transcripts through the IRS website you have to pull them one at a time, and if they aren't ready yet you have to repeat this process everyday. With Canopy, you enter the taxpayer's information and then all you have to do to refresh the information is click the refresh button. So much easier to use! Plus you can setup multiple client at one time and let the software run in the background until it has checked them all with the IRS, meanwhile you can move on to other work.
ConsIt would be easier if you didn't have to reestablish the link to the IRS everyday, and wait for the IRS code to come through. However, for security reason I understand why this is necessary.
August 7, 2019
Danny N.
April 27, 2018

“Canopy takes the headaches out of client management by offering a way to keep client info organized.”

OverallImproved practice management and time management. As well as a simple way for clients to securely share their files with me.
ProsThat all client info, files, communication, notes, and tasks are in one application. It has helped eliminate the need to jump around from application to application to find the info I need to manage all my clients accounts.
ConsThe task feature can use some updates in simplification and added features. I still prefer Jetpack Workflow to help manage my tasks until Canopy improves this feature. I also get frustrated that there isn't a way to simply email a file stored in Canopy to a client that maybe isn't using the portal feature, rather than downloading and adding to an email as an atachment,
Ellen L.
accountant
March 2, 2018

“I really have loved bringing the practice to Canopy. ”

OverallClient portal, shared communications, all client info in one easy to use place.
ProsI love the communication feature that connects everyone's correspondence with all clients. That has deemed to be more useful than I originally thought. Also, being able to store information on all of our clients in one easy to use place has been great. The client portal is amazing and easy to use.
ConsWhen trying to complete things it will often have apologetic issues, like "sorry we are having trouble at the moment". Tasks should work more like engagements. Also, the alphabetic order of things is not exactly alphabetic and no one can seem to make sense of that for me but as our cient list grew the search tool is now the go-to for finding clients so it doesn't cause much of a hassle it is just a little odd.
Financial Services, Unspecified
February 8, 2018

“Robust office management tool that is consistently rolling out new features and improving product.”

OverallI am able to view my team and company status on a variety of indices easily. As new features roll out I have been able to reduce my reliance on other software solutions.
ProsI love that is product is a one stop area for many of my daily management duties. I can see what tasks my team members have been assigned and how far along they are in the processes.
ConsI would like a couple of reports to have more customization. The ability to place signature fields and check boxes on PDFs would be great.
February 8, 2018
Jonathan R.
June 3, 2018

“This software is my main hub for working and is allowing us to finally move to a paperless office.”

OverallWe're able to have easy access to all our clients, vendors, internal files, employees, etc - all in one easy to use format that is secure. We may never be 100% paperless due to regulatory requirements, but with Canopy, we can get as close to it as possible.
ProsIt has contact info on all people we do business with (clients, vendors, employees, etc). It allows us to store and org files in an easy to use format.
ConsSetting up engagements, tasks and calendar/communications has been unusable for me; too disjointed from the hectic reality I deal with; though if it could be streamlined and integrated with the rest of my digital life, I would use these features! Specifically, we use a specific app for billings; would prefer to keep to that, but have Canopy pull the info from our billing app.
June 3, 2018
melanie c.

“Powerful tax tool”

OverallIt is such a robust program. It combines a number of other software programs into one and then some. I love being able to see where I left off on a particular client request. It keeps me organized and provides great documetation. I am also going to be using the transcript service once I figure it out. And I suspect that I will be purchasing the audit resolution package soon too. Many benefits to using this software.
ProsIt is project oriented, easy to learn,and meets many relevant needs as a tax professional. It is also constantly evolving.
ConsI can't find a fault. It is great and I highly recommend its use as a tax professional. Initially phone support was limited but that has since changed. I have been able to get live assistance every time I have called in the past 6 months or so and they are very helpful and professional.
Financial Services, Unspecified
April 3, 2018

“Canopy is to be loved.”

OverallClient file organization and communication system all in one software. All tax forms and ease of editing client files... it's great.
ProsOverall functionality and ease of navigation. Bonus points for cool GUI and branding. The Customer Support staff is absolutely outstanding.
ConsThe billing section needs a lot of work. Need to be able to automatically run batches of clients on a monthly basis. I know this is being addressed but it's still an issue for us.
Julie L.
Accountant Representing
April 10, 2018

“As a tax professional with various types of clients I love it all in one place”

OverallHaving a secure portal and most of my client tax information in one place.
ProsThe creators and tech support of this program are responsive to the end users requests and the site is updated, the tech support amazing, and until they get a feature installed, will help you with a work around to use in the mean time.
ConsThat I cannot print lists easily, that clients cannot fill out their own portal information, and most importantly, that I cannot due my clients regular income taxes here thereby having all the important information saved in place.
April 10, 2018
Phillipa W.
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
February 26, 2019

“WFS - Canopy”

OverallI have found that a great deal of my clients have enjoyed the Canopy app. I have gotten feedback that it is good to have their return on the go. I find that it has saved me some time.
ProsI have a great deal of clientele that cannot come to my office, because of their location or timing. So Ihae use the e-signature and i has helped me considerably to get the signatures that I need.
ConsWhen I set up Canopy on my side, I set folders. I think that it would be great that the client gets it as a folder as well so that they do not have to scroll through all the forms that are sent. I find that I have to label each form by date. It would be better If I can send them a file labeled by year.
February 26, 2019
Anthony B.
Co-owner
March 20, 2018

“Great software, and the company is very good about ongoing development!”

OverallTime savings, efficiency and clarity of reports. Completeness of the reports, and a very professional presentation of the information. For example, when we present the results of a transcript pull, our clients feel we've done something very personal for them, and this helps our "word of mouth" advertising. I really like being able to do everything in one place. There are no separate programs to use, it's basically an all-in-one solution.
ProsVery efficient, and for the most part, easy to use. I really like that the company is very responsive to issues, and seem to be in a constant state of improvement. There are new features that I haven't had time to use, but just knowing their there helps me plan for future use of those functions.
ConsThe font is very dim. I'd like more contrast between the different fonts to make navigation and other functions a little easier. I consider this fairly minor, as the other aspects of the software lend themselves to ease of use.
John B.
May 30, 2018

“Great product extraordinary customer support!”

OverallIn it's fully developed form this product would be second to none! At the moment we use the product primarily for form population and transcript reports.
ProsIntegrated Form population - detailed client survey - transcript reports - assistant for innocent spouse and penalty abatement
Consno chronological record per client to record calls and history of actions taken - no integrated calendar per user per client integrated to a record showing actions taken - email is not very functional or user-friendly at this point.
Jason N.
Tax Practitioner
April 3, 2018

“This website has optimized our client communication faster than any other avenue.”

ProsWe appreciate the ability to communicate with our clientele virtual through a multitude of platforms on Canopy, all precisely engineered to accommodate our desires.
ConsThe only opposition to Canopy would be that because of its many unique features it may seem complicated at face value, but it is nothing more complicated than an email.
George D.
April 30, 2018

“Software really helped to simplify the tax season for me. ”

OverallEstablishment of client database, transfer of files/documents through the portal and the integrated Stripe support for collecting credit card payments.
ProsAbility to have a real database of clients. Ability to collect fees through Stripe integration with Canopy. Great to send out single email communications. Most importantly is the client portal, that was incredible and saved a huge amount of time for document transfer.
ConsMass mail feature did not work well. I chose to integrate with Google and most of my messages were instantly rejected by Google. I had to go to Mail Chimp. Integration with that platform might be nice.
victor a.
April 6, 2018

“Canopy is user friendly, robust, and agile. I love it. ”

ProsThe CRM component lets you take notes, update client work papers. The software also make it easy for clients to upload documents and files. Pulling clients transcripts is also a plus. This cuts out a lot of phone time waiting for the IRS to respond. Overall, it is a very good product.
ConsI really don't have a con. This software is exceptional. I would like for some of the subject matter expect be a better t more knowledgeable in IRS procedures.
April 6, 2018
Chris T.
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
April 4, 2018

“Makes dealing with the IRS much easier! ”

OverallOrganization in tax resolution
ProsThis makes workflow for tax resolution manageable. This business is a bunch of hurry up and wait. This system helps to refresh my memory while transitioning to different clients.
ConsNot so much a con, as much as anticipation for all the new options that are coming. They promised state forms when I bought and they delivered. I know when they say new options will be available, they will be delivered. Great upstart!
David H.
May 10, 2018

“I really like the software's ease of use; and my staff loves it!”

ProsThe fact that even some of my least tech saavy clients can use this software. Also, the transcript feature is worth its weight in gold! I almost never have to use the very frustrating and non-user friendly IRS site, which is a real time saver for my staff and I.
ConsI would say the cost; it is a bit prohibitive, but it does save me quite a bit of time so that might be a good tradeoff.
May 10, 2018
Mark J.
April 9, 2018

“Canva has most definitely allowed me to streamline my tax business!”

OverallStreamline and mobility
ProsI like that I have the ability to not only keep all my tax clients separate, but I can invoice and open up the application and work anywhere there's an internet connection!
ConsOne of the biggest cons I have is the inability to send out and have engagement letters digitally signed. The only thing would be to the interface, allow the user to hide some of the details when using the interface.
Veronica M.
Enrolled Agent/President

“Excellent”

ProsLike how I can do everything in one software - all the forms, poas, etc in one engagement. Love the software.
ConsThe task system is still clunky. I understand the update, but I really like the simplicity in the orignal task system.
Jeremy J.
March 20, 2018

“Canopy has been a great resource for my accounting firm.”

ProsI love the intuitiveness of the product and the user interface on both my end and my client's. I use the product on a continuous basis and it has turned out to be a precious timesaver for my firm.
ConsI wish the ability to update clients was a little smoother. The initial bulk import was smooth, but now there are several more needing to be added. The process does not seem as smooth to update the list.
Accounting, Unspecified
March 7, 2018

“Great idea but new features are diluting the original purpose.”

OverallLove the idea of it, but as the features expand, it is becoming a general accounting/tax practice software vs the initial intent of tax resolution only. I think the new features are great for full service firms, but for those who specialize only in tax resolution, the new extra features are not as necessary.
ProsI love the guides that walk the user through the steps needed to solve a tax problem. I consider myself experienced in this field of work, but as a solo practicioner, the added "review" by the program boosts my confidence. I always want to make sure that I've done everything I can for my client.
ConsPrice and UI. The price is a lot more than I'm willing to pay. I have chosen a comparable solution for half the price. Although I would have justified the price if the UI worked for me. I don't like how navigation works. Navigation is not logical to me. I know plenty of my peers who use Canopy and LOVE it. It just comes down to personal preference...which is why I love that they have a hands on free demo. I personally think that everyone who specializes in tax resolution should try this software out. It's a great solution. Just not for me.
March 7, 2018
Jennifer V.
Account Specialist
June 11, 2018

“Our office LOVES Canopy!!! We love how user friendly it is and they have great customer service!”

OverallCanopy helped us streamline our process and allows our entire team to be in the know.
ProsI love that it's so user friendly and the customer service is great! I love that they are always contacting us about new ideas to integrate into the program and they have implemented them.
ConsThe software is kind of pricey. As a small office, the cost is pricey, but we love the software so we pay it.
June 11, 2018
Legal Services, Unspecified
May 3, 2018

“Great tool for managing client tasks”

ProsI like being able to assign tasks and monitor them. I like how easy it is to use for our clients. They have very little trouble navigating the site.
ConsThere are not a lot of things that I don't like about the software. Sometimes, this is not a frequent event, it doesn't allow me to edit an existing invoice, but once I refresh, the issue is taken care of.
May 3, 2018
Bernadette S.
Director of Taxation
April 30, 2018

“Canopy is extremely functional having secure portal, workflow & tax controversy resolution abilities”

ProsThe ability to securely share documents with clients as well as complete POAs from client contact data already in Canopy. The ability to route workflow between team members with color coded statuses allows us to work efficiently.
ConsCannot identify a spouse as an interested party - which is helpful with kids' portal when the entire family has to file separate returns.
Heather P.
March 4, 2018

“Streamlined tax resolution software makes collections a breeze!”

OverallIt makes tax resolution faster, easier, more accurate, and more efficient.
ProsI love that this software is so easy to use and intuitive. It pulls information from the client survey into all the necessary forms, drastically cutting down the time it takes to work resolution cases. The clients can even be invited to fill out parts of the survey themselves!
ConsThe state functionality is still somewhat limited. I would also really love the addition of engagement letter formatting in the program as well.
March 4, 2018
ARNEZ H.

“Time saver”

ProsI use this product to communicate with clients, organize files, manage time. Great for client to go to their portal and access files without having to communicate with my company
ConsThe mobile compatibility not efficient. No app. Mobile and iPod web is not ease to use. Needs to be more convenient for my clients and myself on the go.
Roxanne G.
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
November 20, 2018

“Excellent and Secure”

OverallI had problems exchanging large documents securely. This solves those problems. I don't feel I'm using this program to it's full functionality, but I'm not sure how to integrate it into our work flow.
ProsClients and I can exchange data securely and without size limits.
ConsThe price increase, minimal customer service as to work flow integration.
November 20, 2018
Gaurav B.
Vice President
July 28, 2018

“Time Saver! My clients love it because they can safely share their documents with me. ”

ProsI can practice nationwide because I can share documents and info safely! My clients love that they can log in and have access to all their documents.
ConsNothing! Customer service is wonderful and takes care of all my issues! I wish they would offer volume discounts if I could add all the features.
July 28, 2018
Karen A.
Office Assistant
May 15, 2018

“When I have issues with functionality, the customer support team are quick to address.”

OverallAllows staff to access needed information regarding clients at any location.
ProsThe ability to have so much information in one place. The client's ability to access Canopy has been very helpful, especially during tax season.
ConsI believe the search function could be set up to allow a more refined search with more options to search from.
May 15, 2018
Sheila R.
March 22, 2018

“I love Canopy but I wish there were some other functionalites .”

OverallSaves time. Clients love it.
ProsClient portals (wonderful). Help with Tax Resolution!!!! I love being able to send client request. Completing forms within the system is very helpful.
ConsI would like to be able to make customized surveys (like for tax prep, etc). Other payment methods (like Square) would be good too.
March 22, 2018
Therese F.
Enrolled Agent, owner
March 1, 2018

“Easy to use”

OverallTranscripts in one place and easy to print (the versions from IRS are not); contact info all together with easy clicks between companies and stakeholders
ProsMy clients are finding it easy to login and transfer files to me, my staff is able to find phone numbers all in one place, and I can find transcripts quickly.
ConsRemoving things is not always intuitive, especially from the to-do list; I occasionally have had problems getting transcripts and not sure if that is on the e-service side or Canopy's
March 1, 2018
Stephanie A.
June 29, 2018

“Canopy has saved me hours upon hours in time. Efficiency ! ”

ProsI like to ease of use, new features come quickly/consistently, always customer support, the free education credits and (my favorite) analytics tool.
ConsBack and forth sequence of clicks between viewing transcripts and engagement. It seems to be almost a minute or so.
June 29, 2018
Carola R.
April 26, 2018

“I love working with canopy, it gives me the peace of mind that my clients information is kept secure”

ProsConvenience for both my clients and my practice. Saves time! We serve clients living far away and I would like to make sure they have an easy and especially secure way to upload their information to us.
ConsNot everyone was able to open their invite right away and then it was expired.... I would also love to have an appointment and review link to my website/google my business link added to make it even easier to set up appointments.
April 26, 2018
Edward B.
April 9, 2018

“I love that we can have all of our representation clients in one place.”

ProsOrganizing clients and keeping their data in one place, getting transcripts. Having a spouse as a new client yet could be within one client.
ConsNo alerts or ways to ensure we can create a calendar to keep track of deadlines. This would help us to make sure we will not miss any deadlines.
June 7, 2018

“Easy, productive, useful”

OverallAn easy place to track my clients and prospects and archive our emails instead of having a million saved emails. Project tracking is also super helpful.
ProsDefinitely the ease of adding and tracking clients, prospects, and COIs. Converting a prospect to a client is so simple too!
ConsCreating my own custom workflow has been tedious since I don't really do tax controversy work. Creating calendar items for client reminders isn't my favorite.
June 7, 2018
Tom R.
Attorney
April 4, 2018

“This helps my clients and me stay organized and communicate more effectively. ”

ProsIt speeds up the exchange of information with my clients and makes it easy to review the information with my clients and update the information as needed. It also keeps things well organized.
ConsIt has no capacity to deal with the State of Minnesota, beyond preparing a REV184 (POA). I realize there may not be enough use in Minnesota to justify the investment of developing that capacity, but it would be nice.
Marla D.
Owner/Accountant
May 11, 2018

“It's a great piece of software that is continually striving to be better!”

OverallOrganization of contacts, data, and sharing of information with clients securely.
ProsThe ability to organize my contact information and data, as well as share documents with my clients.
ConsI wish that the document sharing worked more like a dropbox where you could edit the documents and not have to download and then reload. I would also love to see an app on the apple and android platforms.
Jennifer S.
May 1, 2018

“Great experience.”

ProsPro: 1- Task for tracking returns 2- Mass emails to email clients or client by their tag 3- Tags for clients so I can group them
ConsCon 1- Wish there was an option to extend in tasks instead of changing the date and then having to rechange the date when it is rolled to the next year 2- More editing options when you mass email. You can not add photos or change font.
May 1, 2018
Radhika P.
April 27, 2018

“Files were in order and easy both for my clients and myself.”

OverallSaves time in mailing the documents and Security and storage are very helpful.
ProsAvoid emails. Security. Ease of use and user friendly. Helps so much in sending the documents to clients. Avoids repeated requests for the same documents.
ConsAs a first time user, it took some time to get used to the system. Client's invitation expire and keep asking for the invitation again and again.
Justin S.
April 7, 2018

“Canopy has become the centerpiece of our office workflow.”

ProsThe tax representation features have drastically reduced our time required to analyze and respond to IRS issues on behalf of our clients.
ConsI would like to have more features that allow me to make mass edits or additions to contacts. We have a small practice but over 500 contacts in the software and making changes can be a chore that requires a large time commitment from admin staff.
April 7, 2018
Louise H.
May 29, 2018

“The people at Canopy and their products have been phenomenal to work with. ”

Overallbetter client management and organization less time looking for client correspondence better "to do" lists easier form filling fantastic customer support a new job
ProsI like the ease of integration between things, especially with the Firm Management and client management modules.
ConsThey are not quite working with iPads or other iOS yet. That would be very helpful to me and my clients.
May 29, 2018
March 26, 2018

“Canopy is flexible and user friendly. Great for practice management and CRM for other areas.”

OverallBetter organization and tracking of information in the same area. This is a great time saver especially when dealing with sensitive data and updating efficiently as things need to change.
ProsI like the syncing of email communications which makes keeping track of information in same area even better.
ConsThe main contact screen where clients and prospects are listed is limited. When scrolling toward bottom of the list (i.e., after R's, I have to click "more clients" to reveal remaining clients). When returning to the upper part of list (i.e. A's) it returns back to limited view.
March 26, 2018
JAMES F.
May 25, 2018

“INCREDIBLE, AMAZING”

ProsHELPED ME STREAMLINE PROCESSES AND ENHANCE COMMUNICATION WITH CLIENTS. I AM NO ABLE TO ONBOARD NEW CLIENTS IN UNDER AN HOUR AND SET UP NEW LEGAL ENTITIES IN LESS THAN A WEEK.
ConsWOULD LIKE FOR CLIENTS TO BE ABLE TO SEE WORKFLOWS TO UNDERSTAND PROJECT STATUSES AND SUPPORT REQUEST CHANNEL FOR CLIENTS TO LOG SUPPORT REQUESTS.
May 25, 2018
Mona W.
May 14, 2018

“The screen is very hard to read at times and I cannot see where to type in responses.”

OverallQuick transmittal retrieval and forms filled out quickly.
ProsThe ease of sending/receiving data from clients and the transcript retrieval process makes gathering multiple transcripts a breeze. Also, when clients get the surveys to fill in the forms, it's a beautiful thing.
ConsThe screen font and I still can't find how to resend an invitation to a client for the portal. I have told customer support multiple times about the screen font, but no one seems to care. Honestly, customer support is the lowest on my list with this software. It's difficult to get answers and then when I get someone, they tell me no one has every reported that before. Even though I have reported it before.
May 14, 2018
Sharron S.
Bookkeeper, tax preparer
April 3, 2018

“Great for allowing your client access ”

ProsThe fact that my clients can access their tax returns and other tax forms as often as they like without me having to email to them over and over again.
ConsNothing at this time, I have found nothing about the software that I don't really love. My client seem to like the ideal that they can access their document any time the want